+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast

Thread: Meditation, and any work with Chi or Prana may invite possession by Jinn

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Default Re: Meditation, and any work with Chi or Prana may invite possession by Jinn

I wonder what Simon would have to say in regards to this as he has experience with the Djinn and apparently knows how to get rid of them.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Dawn (13th March 2014), RunningDeer (13th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 times in 223 posts

Default Re: Meditation, and any work with Chi or Prana may invite possession by Jinn

Spirit/Superconscious, please locate the origin of my feelings,
    thoughts of __________________________________________________.
    (fill in the blank with your belief, feeling, thoughts)

Take each and every level, layer, area, and aspect of my being to this origin.

Analyze it and resolve it perfectly with God's truth.

Come through all generations of time and eternity.

Healing every incident and its appendages based on the origin.

Please do it according to God's will until I am at the present,
    Filled with light and truth.

God's peace and love, forgiveness of myself for my incorrect perceptions.

Forgiveness of every person, place, circumstances, and events
    which contributed to this, these feelings and thoughts.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Quote chocolate: "Mind is the Master power that moulds and makes,
    And Man is Mind, and evermore he takes
    The tool of Thought, and, shaping what he wills,
    Brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills: —
    He thinks in secret, and it comes to pass:
    Environment is but his looking-glass."

From As A Man Thinketh
    by James Allen
    http://jamesallen.wwwhubs.com/think.htm

"The soul attracts that which it secretly harbors, that which it loves, and also that which it fears. It reaches the height of its cherished aspirations. It falls to the level of its unchastened desires - and circumstances are the means by which the soul receives its own."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As_a_Man_Thinketh

Peace!
    I wish my experience matched this Chocolate. I spent many years of my life working with my belief systems and quieting my mind. It was striving to 'control my mind' which left me feeling a sense of shame and inadequacy. It seems to me that making such a post is arrogance itself for you are not offering any help, but only stating that your belief is that I am not controlling my thoughts and am responsible for all I have endured.

So, if this is really true how do you explain all the thousands of people who are starving on this planet?
    How do you explain all of those who are victim of various Black Ops torture?
    How do you explain those suffering mental illness?
    How do you explain all of the children who are beaten by parents, taken and tortured, or killed?
    Hmmmm?

Do you believe that all of these thousands of people secretly thought this might be a good idea? Do you think that a native person living deep in the wilderness somewhere actually feared being overtaken, tortured and killed?

Frankly, I do not see that your statement offers any hope for change and it also does not seem to fit the facts we see on this planet..... however it does lead us to a sense that 'it is all our fault' and that we 'made a wrong thought which we must correct'. That is... it leads us into a sense of shame... and this sense reduces our sense of power and increases our sense of powerlessness.

I can definitely believe that I and everyone else on the planet made agreements in other lifetimes which we would now like to cancel. Since we are erased between lifetimes, we cannot remember these agreements in order to cancel them. But your post does not offer help.... instead you are pouring salt on an open wound that many of us are trying to heal.
    Last edited by Dawn; 13th March 2014 at 21:21.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th March 2014), DNA (16th April 2014), eaglespirit (13th March 2014), Libico (14th March 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

I would also like to cross-post here:
    Quote Posted by TraineeHuman (here)
    Your thoughts are not your thoughts. They actually come from outside of you, much like the thoughts of others, ultimately. But let's start at the beginning, with more about how the ability to not-think is very relevant to astral travel, and various other important things.

Once you begin to learn, after regular practice, how to not-think, then at times during the day you'll be reminded to "change gears" into pausing for a moment and doing that. Then, after a while, you'll notice a split, where you constantly feel the not-thinking part of you. That is actually the HM, and a true center. You'll also feel the other parts of you, which are busy with practicalities of living and so on.

At some point -- after some years, for some people -- you'll notice something very curious. Now that I'm pointing this out, it hopefully won't take you years. You'll notice -- eventually quite precisely -- that all thoughts come from and occur outside of you. Not only that, but they're quite mechanical. They -- thoughts, thinking itself -- contain no knowledge in themselves. All knowledge comes from within you, from a space wholly beyond and above thoughts. It descends down into the mental, where it finds expression in words -- or pictures, or symbols. Thoughts are just dumb receptacles, like chess pieces. That's why through not-thinking, through silence, you can know everything you ever did using thinking, but you know it more fully and more directly.

Not only that. You'll discover that you can access not only "your" knowledge but any knowledge you like. I guess that's beginner RVing. The knowledge could be about someone or something on the other side of the world. The HM is connected with everything. In my experience, the whole thrill, the whole essence, of astral traveling -- and even more so of mental traveling -- is in being able to know and/or experience anything, anywhere. Even though it takes at least years of practice to learn to do that with great accuracy. But it's easy very, very early on to experience the overall "feel" of whatever you'd like to visit. In other words, the thrill and fascination and pleasure of the experience lies almost entirely in the experiencing of "exotic" or useful knowledge. And that's done by and through the HM. Not by hypnosis or affirmations. Nor do you need to move your awareness out of your physical body as in astral travel, either.

Strangely, all you need to learn to do this is how to "feel" in you the all-pervading Silence at all times, the Silence that watches all. You need to gradually learn to let its knowledge, its ideas take priority in your life -- even though they seem to come out of "nothing", out of some kind of whim. You have to gradually unhook from all your old, mechanical inner habits more and more. Only then will will you be able to "point" that silent Mind to anywhere or anything or anyone in the multiverse, and receive all the knowledge you need regarding that.

And as I say, eventually you can learn that you only "borrow" all your thoughts. You may even learn to see them entering into your energy field before you "think" them. They look like little rotating balls of electricity, and you can learn to actually see them all coming in from outside of your energy field. You don't create your thoughts. The Divine Mind created and creates them all, every last one.
    since the whole thread is extremely informative, practically-oriented and may be helpful more than the statement that
    Quote any work with Chi or Prana may invite possession by Jinn
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post808456

I know I am speaking right now a bit against the 'accepted' way this thread is going by many powerful people, but I would also like to point that there are those who read the thread from the outside, and that can be more vulnerable to that kind of information than anyone of us, here, might be.
    I have (personally) come to realize that I (personally) fear what I don't know.
    And I have taken care of that for myself.

So, in summary we need to go for the eye drops? And possibly some specific 'mantras' from the Muslim religion?

Or can we stop breathing, may be, that would be easier, I think.

What if someone comes and says, you know, your 'chi', or 'prana', or 'orgone' energy is quite simply energetically charged particles, that are just that, but are important for you staying alive?
    Where will we start looking for the jinn then?

Sometimes (I am seriously reconsidering).
    Last edited by chocolate; 13th March 2014 at 22:12. Reason: spelling

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Dawn (13th March 2014), Jake (14th March 2014), NancyV (27th March 2014), Realeyes (14th March 2014), RunningDeer (13th March 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)

From As A Man Thinketh
    by James Allen

"The soul attracts that which it secretly harbors, that which it loves, and also that which it fears. It reaches the height of its cherished aspirations. It falls to the level of its unchastened desires - and circumstances are the means by which the soul receives its own."

Peace!
    I wish my experience matched this Chocolate. I spent many years of my life working with my belief systems and quieting my mind. It was striving to 'control my mind' which left me feeling a sense of shame and inadequacy. It seems to me that making such a post is arrogance itself for you are not offering any help, but only stating that your belief is that I am not controlling my thoughts and am responsible for all I have endured.

So, if this is really true how do you explain all the thousands of people who are starving on this planet?
    How do you explain all of the children who are beaten by parents, taken and tortured, or killed?
    Hmmmm?

Do you believe that all of these thousands of people secretly thought this might be a good idea? Do you think that a native person living deep in the wilderness somewhere actually feared being overtaken, tortured and killed?

Frankly, I do not see that your statement offers any hope for change and it also does not seem to fit the facts we see on this planet..... however it does lead us to a sense that 'it is all our fault' and that we 'made a wrong thought which we must correct'. That is... it leads us into a sense of shame... and this sense reduces our sense of power and increases our sense of powerlessness.

I can definitely believe that I and everyone else on the planet made agreements in other lifetimes which we would now like to cancel. Since we are erased between lifetimes, we cannot remember these agreements in order to cancel them. But your post does not offer help.... instead you are pouring salt on an open wound that many of us are trying to heal.

I have to point out that the above is fully a quote from James Allen, has nothing to do with chocolate except the peace part.

Edited to add:
    The statement that our mind is the source is quite empowering, and frankly if someone cannot see the opportunity of having his understanding about himself more down to earth, fully operational and practical, than I guess there will be no change as we want it to be.

I am trying to distance myself from being personally challenged by any member, and since I take very little of what I read personally I manage to find the balance. It has never been as simple as that until I realized that I have the control.
    After that, everything changed for the better.

I wish all wounds, internal and external, will heal if we could only let them!

Here I will not start talking about my experiences, because I see no point in doing so. It would only deepen the tension. But don't assume that because I am younger, or seemingly less experienced, I am a stranger to violence. That part of me will go down with the rest of me, but I will not emphasize it by writing on the forum any longer than necessary.

Here and now I would say, back to topic, but I know that what I have said is exactly on topic.
    The truth may not always be easy or pleasant, but that doesn't mean it is impossible to find it.
    You just have to look fearlessly, and long enough, inside.
    Last edited by chocolate; 13th March 2014 at 22:08. Reason: spelling

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Dawn (13th March 2014), Gardener (16th March 2014), greybeard (13th March 2014), Libico (14th March 2014), NancyV (27th March 2014), Realeyes (14th March 2014), RunningDeer (13th March 2014), Wind (13th March 2014)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

When I was very young and visted my grandparents, I often read the books on their shelves. There were many old ones about religion, spiritual ideas and theosophy because my grandmother's family were early "new age" subscribers. My grandmother always warned me to stay away from Ouija Boards and seances, dabbling in spells and any activity like that.

I never was even interested in these pursuits. They seem childish and futile. Also joining was for crowds and information there seemingly second hand. I have checked out lineages and they all require subscription. AND one does not know all the details of agreements as they are embedded in the "lineage" subconscious.

This is my opinion here: I deeply believe I know that we are in no danger from external energy. With my deepest heart, I feel we want to understand the power of our own ideas. They can create whatever we put our energy on. We create the kind of experiences WE have.

It is our interpretations based on what we decide imaginatively that creates response in our (various) bodies. We like to be SURE and it is holding on to our certainty that is really difficult. Holding on is attachment. It has it's effect. We hold on to everything like pack rats.

EVERYTHING IS ALIVE in its place. It is the relationship that brings us closer and father apart. IMO we are never beset by anything outside no matter what the stories might say.

We have the qualities that are dangerous: like the ability to be hateful towards "strangers". IMO we ignore most everything around and also trample over life forms wily nily as humans who are blinded. Wielding our own imagination is considered measly though this faculty mediates energetic appearances.

That to me is why healing the underlying subconscious agreements would change our experience. That is why IMO we are self limiting, not imprisoned.

I believe I know THIS story:
    None of these beings that live in their realms are threats to humans. The whole notion of usery that includes the manipulation from sorcerers abuses and humans adopted usery. Yes, this made us human beings distrust ourselves because if we are setting out to use, we must be used. If we are out to hate, others must hate.

It is maybe our imagination that is at work but the whole seems real. I never "met" any of these beings in form. But I feel I know them well at a level that my mind cannot process. I do see energy and lights. Any information is never direct. But I feel very sad as if the "others" are sad we have been so separated from the whole of creation.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th March 2014), chocolate (13th March 2014), Dawn (13th March 2014), greybeard (13th March 2014), karelia (14th March 2014), Rich (27th March 2014), RunningDeer (13th March 2014), Wind (13th March 2014), Zampano (9th July 2014)

12. Link to Post #27
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

The difficulty is the mind loves to come up with a reason when something unexpected happens in meditation or spiritual work.
    There might be no reason-- no cause and effect.----or there might be.
    Again the mind wants to control.
    Its not a question of controlling the mind---thoughts arrive unasked for and depart if left alone.
    Basically the thoughts are noticed but neither encouraged nor discouraged.
    Because they are starved of attention/interaction the thoughts get quieter and quieter till peace reigns--
    That is my personal experience.
    In the very early days there was a little fear as I did not know what I was getting into and no teacher to advise, which may have been a blessing.
    If fear arose I just observed it and it dissipated--- force energises.

A short story.
    There was a dragon slayer--- he was the saviour of the village against many a dragon.
    Eventually he was dying of old age.
    The villagers in fear begged him not to die---how would they survive without him?
    He gave a smile and said " I think you will find when I have gone so will the dragons be gone"

Make of that what you will.

There is nothing to fear but fear

Best wishes Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

13. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th March 2014), Cara (21st March 2014), chocolate (13th March 2014), Dawn (27th March 2014), Delight (13th March 2014), Gardener (16th March 2014), hohoemi (14th March 2014), NancyV (27th March 2014), PurpleLama (13th March 2014), Realeyes (14th March 2014), Rich (27th March 2014), RunningDeer (13th March 2014), Shezbeth (18th March 2014), Shikasta (13th March 2014), Synchronicity (13th March 2014), Wind (13th March 2014), Zampano (9th July 2014)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 times in 226 posts

Quote Posted by Nomatic (here)
    If you have a good lineage and the meridians are sealed after each level of training there should be not much problem with interference.
    I agree. There is protection when you do it in a safe manner.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Synchronicity For This Post:

Dawn (27th March 2014)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

From As A Man Thinketh
    by James Allen

Peace!

Hmmmm?

On one level:

My interpretation of chocolate’s post is that the perceptions and beliefs create where I spend my time. Therefore, it’s important to be vigilant of the mind dialogue.

At another level:

Even though I see from the larger perspective, my heart weeps for the tortured. At times, it’s what moves me in the here and now. The best I can contribute is to continue in discovery. Be a part of that which fosters change/direction.

RunningDeer <3

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th March 2014), chocolate (13th March 2014), karelia (14th March 2014)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote On one level:

My interpretation of chocolate’s post is that the perceptions and beliefs create where I spend my time. Therefore, it’s important to be vigilant of the mind dialogue.

At another level:

Even though I see from the larger perspective, my heart weeps for the tortured. At times, it’s what moves me in the here and now. The best I can contribute is to continue in discovery. Be a part of that which fosters change/direction.

RunningDeer <3
    Very well said Running Deer. I'd like to post another personal story as food for thought in this discussion:

About 15 years ago I was learning a method of gaining freedom through the release of the emotional programs which plague us all. The original work in discovering this came from Lester Levenson, while the course was developed by his partner, Virginia. As far as I know, there is only one person on the planet who still carries this forward. Anyway... after taking a series of these classes for several years... the teacher suddenly became ill only moments before teaching the class. With a hand across her aching forehead, she said weakly, "Would you please teach the class Dawn?".

Suddenly I was put in a position as the authority and I knew that the words in the course were not the real teaching for something else was happening on a deeper level with energy during the workshops. In order to remain true to the teachings I began to read from the workbook. About 5 minutes into the class I was 'overshadowed' by a very powerful consciousness. This being worked through me, with my permission, and left about 15 minutes after the class ended, and never returned to use me again. During the class, I was amazed to realize that this being felt a sense of the ridiculous, because it truly understood all students there to be a part of itself. Answering questions put from itself to itself was an exercise in the ridiculous. No answers were actually true, because all questions were based on a false assumption that the people there were separate from it and from eachother. All answers had to be addressed as though each person in the class was separate from it. I was truly amazed to witness to this. Imagine the 'love(?)' that is needed to come into a class and speak to itself in a way that would allow the disconnected parts to re-join eventually(??? or what was the real reason it was there???). The interesting thing is, that our human teacher did not remember asking me to teach the class, did not know she was asleep during the class, and to this day does not remember anything about that afternoon. As far as the participants... they frankly told me that they felt no respect for me as a 'teacher' until about 5 minutes into the class (when I was overshadowed)

Now, an event like this puts a different spin on what we are looking at. What or Who came in and taught the class? And, why can't the teacher remember that she had a sudden severe headache and needed to sleep for the entire 4 hour class?

Was this a 'divine Djinn?

Was this a 'higher spirit'? What is a 'higher spirit'?

Who was that invisible being?

Was it feeding on the energies produced as students were, one by one, stimulated to bring up an emotional reaction and then release that energy?

Even if it was feeding on 'us'... was it benevolent?

Did it send part of its 'spirit' into this reality in order to harvest energy from its 'farm'?
    Last edited by Dawn; 13th March 2014 at 23:48.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Cara (21st March 2014), DNA (17th April 2014), Hervé (14th March 2014), karelia (14th March 2014), panopticon (16th March 2014), RunningDeer (14th March 2014), Sidney (6th April 2014), Synchronicity (14th March 2014), TraineeHuman (15th March 2014), Zampano (9th July 2014)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote On one level:

At another level:

RunningDeer <3
    Very well said Running Deer. I'd like to post another personal story as food for thought in this discussion:

About 15 years ago I was learning a method of gaining freedom through the release of the emotional programs which plague us all. The original work in discovering this came from Lester Levenson, while the course was developed by his partner, Virginia. As far as I know, there is only one person on the planet who still carries this forward. Anyway... after taking a series of these classes for several years... the teacher suddenly became ill only moments before teaching the class. With a hand across her aching forehead, she said weakly, "Would you please teach the class Dawn?".

Suddenly I was put in a position as the authority and I knew that the words in the course were not the real teaching for something else was happening on a deeper level with energy during the workshops. In order to remain true to the teachings I began to read from the workbook. About 5 minutes into the class I was 'overshadowed' by a very powerful consciousness. This being worked through me, with my permission, and left about 15 minutes after the class ended, and never returned to use me again. During the class, I was amazed to realize that this being felt a sense of the ridiculous, because it truly understood all students there to be a part of itself. Answering questions put from itself to itself was an exercise in the ridiculous. No answers were actually true, because all questions were based on a false assumption that the people there were separate from it and from eachother. All answers had to be addressed as though each person in the class was separate from it. I was truly amazed to witness to this. Imagine the 'love(?)' that is needed to come into a class and speak to itself in a way that would allow the disconnected parts to re-join eventually(??? or what was the real reason it was there???). The interesting thing is, that our human teacher did not remember asking me to teach the class, did not know she was asleep during the class, and to this day does not remember anything about that afternoon. As far as the participants... they frankly told me that they felt no respect for me as a 'teacher' until about 5 minutes into the class (when I was overshadowed)

Now, an event like this puts a different spin on what we are looking at. What or Who came in and taught the class? And, why can't the teacher remember that she had a sudden severe headache and needed to sleep for the entire 4 hour class?

Was it feeding on the energies produced as students were, one by one, stimulated to bring up an emotional reaction and then release that energy?

Did it send part of its 'spirit' into this reality in order to harvest energy from its 'farm'?
    Perhaps you were to learn that you could teach or whoever it was felt strongly that you were to teach that day...maybe students needed to hear what the guest had to say? It was with your permission, no one was harmed, they enjoyed the class, and it all worked out except for the teacher not remembering. Was she upset about that or did she accept that for some reason you were to teach it? Interesting....really interesting! Many times when I teach or do public speaking and have asked for guidance from compassionate healing guides I feel that someone speaks through me. I remember what is said and do it happily, but what I say is "exactly what I needed to hear today" and it comes through and not from me. I understand that experience.

The teacher part is interesting. Did the experience make you want to teach?
    Last edited by Synchronicity; 14th March 2014 at 00:50.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Synchronicity For This Post:

carryattune (14th March 2014), Dawn (27th March 2014), Libico (14th March 2014), RunningDeer (14th March 2014)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

As we begin to touch the revolutionary rays of the central sun of our galaxy , since 1844 the energy that blankets the earth causes rapid change to everything , it's a new epoch , we will complete it in 2028 ... heading toward the constellation Hercules ... exploring meditation these days , one will encounter many hurdles , a process of learning to overcome and control our thoughts , sort of a spiritual awakening on steroids at the speed of thought ... you are more powerful than you know , it's just a matter of exploring and dealing with the new energies ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

carryattune (14th March 2014), Dawn (27th March 2014), RunningDeer (14th March 2014), Synchronicity (14th March 2014)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Syncronicity: The teacher part is interesting. Did the experience make you want to teach?
    I don't really wish to step into a 'teacher role'. This seems to put students in a role where they are looking outside of themselves. And, as far as I can tell the 'teacher/student' program is not beneficial to humans most of the time. If/when I teach I usually push students 'out of the nest' fairly quickly so that they do not develop a dependence on outside authority. And mostly these days I just teach people a few simple tools to free themselves.

I agree, this class seemed benign, even though the entity lied in answering all the questions (which were in turn based on lies in its view). I think the word might be that the class was 'taught' in 'harmony'. Perhaps this is somewhat like our relationship with a cow when we milk her. If we are a good farmer then we are kind and caring in our relationship to the cow.

This experience went on past my story and the remainder of it actually does not appear benign.

The class was explained to me as 'taking a thorn and using it to pick the other thorns stuck in you out'.... then when that job is done you need to throw away the thorn you used.

In the end, the final job was to stop using the technique, and that was difficult! Why? Well, it appeared that something that resonated with evil was living on the energy of the released emotions and did not want me to stop doing this. I was physically and mentally tortured by this entity to attempt to force me to continue a practice of releasing emotions using this method. It took about 6 months for the punishment to stop. It was rather like saying no to a 'drug loving' entity, which forces the actions of drug addicts, so it can continue to feed.

EDIT: I didn't explain that 'in the end' referred to what happened after the technique was mastered (after about 4 years in my case).... as far as the class 'I' taught... there was no taint after that one. The thing is that entities without bodies can be very tricky... what begins in a good way may not end that way!
    Last edited by Dawn; 14th March 2014 at 02:56.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

carryattune (14th March 2014), DNA (17th April 2014), Hervé (14th March 2014), RunningDeer (14th March 2014), Tarazeda (26th August 2017)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I think too that sometimes people equate meditation only with sitting still and emptying the mind or focusing on a light or mantra...I would guess not people posting here, but many others. Taking a nature walk and listening to nature or listening to the brook babble, cooking a meal and putting in specific ingredients with specific health intentions and healing energy can be a meditation, as can jogging and focusing on clearing mind or repeating something positive, drinking a cup of tea savoring it as it slips down the throat, building something, singing, martial arts....it can be in so many forms that there is something for anyone. But intention is the important part...it's nice how it can be what a person finds works for him or her and not only what a monk who can sit for hours does.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Synchronicity For This Post:

carryattune (14th March 2014), Dawn (14th March 2014), greybeard (14th March 2014), RunningDeer (14th March 2014)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote On one level:

At another level:

RunningDeer <3

First, wow! For myself, I’d not want anyone to use my body as vessel. Though, I’m open to working peer to peer.

I don’t have the types of experiences you do. But if it was a benevolent exchange, a couple of things come to mind if I’ve interpreted your post correctly:

I’d not see it as “feeding on the energies” if it was benevolent assistance. Sometimes the 'who' is secondary to the net effect from the experience. (Make no mistake, I'd want to know who I'm working with.)

The emotional reactions, migraine, non-recall, any triggers may have been because of the high octane energies a-swirling from the whole.

I’d say it was a gifted opportunity for all involved from the divine/higher spirit/or fill in the blank vocabulary word that provided knowledge, release or whatever each needed in that moment.

RunningDeer <3

P.S. Disclaimer: All the above may be a hot-air-posting. (insert smile here)

UPDATE: Hi Dawn. I just read your current post. Seems I've misinterpreted the original one. I thought in the end, people walked away enriched.

Quote In the end, the final job was to stop using the technique, and that was difficult! Why? Well, it appeared that something that resonated with evil was living on the energy of the released emotions and did not want me to stop doing this. I was physically and mentally tortured by this entity to attempt to force me to continue a practice of releasing emotions using this method. It took about 6 months for the punishment to stop. It was rather like saying no to a 'drug loving' entity, which forces the actions of drug addicts, so it can continue to feed.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th March 2014 at 01:47.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

carryattune (14th March 2014), chocolate (14th March 2014), Dawn (14th March 2014), Synchronicity (14th March 2014)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Syncronicity: The teacher part is interesting. Did the experience make you want to teach?
    I don't really wish to step into a 'teacher role'. This seems to put students in a role where they are looking outside of themselves. And, as far as I can tell the 'teacher/student' program is not beneficial to humans most of the time. If/when I teach I usually push students 'out of the nest' fairly quickly so that they do not develop a dependence on outside authority. And mostly these days I just teach people a few simple tools to free themselves.

I agree, this class seemed benign, even though the entity lied in answering all the questions (which were in turn based on lies in its view). I think the word might be that the class was 'taught' in 'harmony'. Perhaps this is somewhat like our relationship with a cow when we milk her. If we are a good farmer then we are kind and caring in our relationship to the cow.

This experience went on past my story and the remainder of it actually does not appear benign.

The class was explained to me as 'taking a thorn and using it to pick the other thorns stuck in you out'.... then when that job is done you need to throw away the thorn you used.

In the end, the final job was to stop using the technique, and that was difficult! Why? Well, it appeared that something that resonated with evil was living on the energy of the released emotions and did not want me to stop doing this. I was physically and mentally tortured by this entity to attempt to force me to continue a practice of releasing emotions using this method. It took about 6 months for the punishment to stop. It was rather like saying no to a 'drug loving' entity, which forces the actions of drug addicts, so it can continue to feed.
    Well, now with the rest of the information I would wonder about the intentions of whatever it was. That is too bad. I wouldn't want anyone to hang around and cause pain or suffering that is torture and wouldn't stop. I agree with what was said in a different post...it is fine peer to peer and with permission, but when I step back and ask compassionate healers to work thought me it is different than what you experienced and they leave when finished. I agree the energy was swirling and maybe too much for your teacher to cope with, but ethical work from your channeled person would have included leaving when you were finished and making sure she was okay. I hope that you have healed from your experience, and that if you still feel something around that you can get some help to remove it.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synchronicity For This Post:

carryattune (14th March 2014), Dawn (14th March 2014), RunningDeer (14th March 2014)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

I am not sure about a thing.🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣
    Last edited by carryattune; 14th March 2014 at 23:16.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carryattune For This Post:

chocolate (14th March 2014), Dawn (14th March 2014), RunningDeer (14th March 2014)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by carryattune (here)
    Sunny-side-up:
    Thankyou for your post. I think we do the best we can. Many times I believe overcoming our own problems is much more involved than most of us know. I was initiated into Reiki two years ago. I sincerely hoped I did not pick up anything bad. But I have wondered. Even in religious ceremonies there are many suplications we make. I have not ever thought of that as inviting others in. Goodness, I don't think it would be possible to be on guard to the degree necessary to stay safe, if it was so easy to become possessed. At least I hope not. I hi-lighted that particular sentence, because I have often said that to family and friends. Because, IMHO you are correct, if we could all wake up with the ability to manifest our thoughts and wants instantly....everything would be over in a snap. We wouldn't know what hit us.
    If you had a qualified, ethical teacher who was aware of proper procedures you would be fine from Reiki attunements. Only positive and compassionate helping spirits are to be invited into any healing space, and the Reiki guides would be there as well. Really, I have attuned many, many people over the years and not one every had any problem with this. Now, before I attune I teach protection, intent, and self-care, so that helps, but if done with proper intent by trained and healthy teachers in a positive environment people don't take bad things home after Reiki attunements. While many of us go around with energy we have picked up along our lives and the day, that isn't the same as possession. And yes, some see guides or loved ones during attunements, but you would know by the feelings you had and your intuition if something was off during a class or attunement. Brushing off often and other "energy hygiene" methods can help us not pick up everything around us, and then if you are healthy energetically you are safer.

This all also goes back to finding teachers who feel right to us. If the energy is weird or your gut is warning you, get up and leave and go elsewhere. Reiki teachers and other energy workers or teachers are human and some aren't very nice or healthy...creepy stuff. But many are good or better than that and if you have a real one you should be fine. If something feels off you should have the opportunity to talk to your teacher and come get help if something comes up in your healing, which does happen sometimes, and if they aren't open to that it is another red flag. Sorry..I will stop now. I get a bit enthusiastic

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Synchronicity For This Post:

Dawn (27th March 2014)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Sycronicity: Well, now with the rest of the information I would wonder about the intentions of whatever it was. That is too bad. I wouldn't want anyone to hang around and cause pain or suffering that is torture and wouldn't stop. I agree with what was said in a different post...it is fine peer to peer and with permission, but when I step back and ask compassionate healers to work thought me it is different than what you experienced and they leave when finished. I agree the energy was swirling and maybe too much for your teacher to cope with, but ethical work from your channeled person would have included leaving when you were finished and making sure she was okay. I hope that you have healed from your experience, and that if you still feel something around that you can get some help to remove it.
    EDIT: I didn't explain that 'in the end' referred to what happened after the technique was mastered (after about 4 years in my case).... as far as the class 'I' taught... there was no taint after that one. The thing is that entities without bodies can be very tricky... what begins in a good way may not end that way!

Quote Syncronicity: If you had a qualified, ethical teacher who was aware of proper procedures you would be fine from Reiki attunements. Only positive and compassionate helping spirits are to be invited into any healing space, and the Reiki guides would be there as well. Really, I have attuned many, many people over the years and not one every had any problem with this. Now, before I attune I teach protection, intent, and self-care, so that helps, but if done with proper intent by trained and healthy teachers in a positive environment people don't take bad things home after Reiki attunements. While many of us go around with energy we have picked up along our lives and the day, that isn't the same as possession. And yes, some see guides or loved ones during attunements, but you would know by the feelings you had and your intuition if something was off during a class or attunement. Brushing off often and other "energy hygiene" methods can help us not pick up everything around us, and then if you are healthy energetically you are safer.

This is interesting because you might not be informed of what is going on here. I have had several Master Reiki teachers tell me that many lines of Reiki are 'tainted'. I have had my Reiki energy tested by these teachers and they say it is OK. I am certain that other qualified and ethical teachers do not realize they are passing on 'tainted' Reiki. Here's what I am coming to realize, energies from invisible realms are not supplied to us 'for free'. Jinn are tricky and stories of this abound in folklore. I believe that your post might be naive.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

DNA (17th April 2014), Hervé (14th March 2014), RunningDeer (14th March 2014)

38. Link to Post #40
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Stay strong. Love and be loved.
    Last edited by carryattune; 14th March 2014 at 23:27.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carryattune For This Post:

chocolate (14th March 2014), Dawn (27th March 2014), RunningDeer (14th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast