+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast

Thread: Meditation, and any work with Chi or Prana may invite possession by Jinn

1. Link to Post #121
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Default Re: Meditation, and any work with Chi or Prana may invite possession by Jinn

Quote Posted by markpierre (here)
    Well said. But I don't spend any time with the unwilling. They don't show up.
    I am sorry Mark, I can recognize the possibility that you are as authoritative (in reference to competence, etc.) as you claim, but your words belie that probability.

Am I to understand that anyone who doesn't essentially show up having done the work for you (all but 8 minutes that is) isn't adequately willing? Some of the most willing and most in need require far more than a sit down to resolve their issues. In many cases, they need far more in order to even recognize that they want/need resolution. Have you ever experienced a person who's actions were in opposition to their professed intent? As I already said, the willful contest IS the willing confluence, at the opposite end of the 'will'/expression scale. They are the same, expressed from opposite perspectives.

Lets take the subject of self-destructive behavior, just as an example. Many who engage in such behaviors are not consciously aware of it, and are often very resistant to recognize the behaviors for what they are (IME, with a wealth of rationalizations) for psychological reasons. Even after recognizing such behaviors it can take days, weeks, months, even years to help them to process the experiences from which such behaviors manifest.

It is easy for one person to describe another as being unwilling. I suggest that you express yourself as one who is unwilling, of a polar opposite - and yet simultaneously equatable - nature. You say that there is an unwilling party? I find that there are two, that the perception of unwillingess is ITS SELF a manifestation of uwillingness in the perceiver.

I have found (not exhaustively) that the most adequate, effective, competent, and thorough healers/entrainers/practicioners are those who operate at the threshold between the light and the dark. The 'mechanics' involved pertain to such an individual's ability to critically analyze/assess without convicted preconception or judgement. Further, one at such a position can unbiassedly assist the recipient in whichever direction they are desiring to progress (not everyone seeks to go from the dark to the light). At the balanced threshold one can entrain (or be entrained) in either/any direction, without being convicted to a particular polarity. Additionally there is never a preconception of 'goodness' or 'vileness' (or any other descriptive) as they recognize the balance of both forces operating within and without.

What does this have to do with the topic at hand you might ask? Simple!

If one is adequately balanced one will naturally and even involuntarily entrain balance in others, be they humans, ETs, Djinn, etc. I'm not saying that a balanced individuals will not experience unbalanced individuals, quite the opposite actually. When one is neither the willful nor willing opponent - indeed refusing to oppose - ONLY then can one adequately encourage/assist, and only then can one appreciate the degree to which willful and willing are different expressions of the same phenomenon.

But who am I to say? I'm just some douche on an internet forum!

2. Link to Post #122
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Default Re: Meditation, and any work with Chi or Prana may invite possession by Jinn

'Willing' is relative to you. They show up when you do.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (29th March 2014), onawah (30th March 2014), RunningDeer (29th March 2014)

4. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 times in 226 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    There is nothing which is not God.
    A good description is "Form,formless, both and neither"
    Beyond description or understanding by the mind.
    Yet we get pleasure in discussing.

Nice chatting with you Dawn.

Its a great thread.

Love Chris
    Well, that would depend on the person's perspective, I would think. To some there is nothing which is not God and that works for them, but once again there are many ways to see the universe. To some there is not God, but a consciousness that is Universe, and to others God(s) by a different name, and to some there is simply an amazing universe that includes any other universes, dimensions, and whatever else is, that can be appreciated for being just that. It's probably a good thing that we aren't all just alike I think...plenty of ways to look at things.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Synchronicity For This Post:

Dawn (29th March 2014), greybeard (29th March 2014), Grizz Griswold (29th March 2014), onawah (30th March 2014), RunningDeer (29th March 2014), Shezbeth (29th March 2014), Wind (29th March 2014)

6. Link to Post #124
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Different experiences, different perspectives, different names, different words, different ways of expressing--all emanating from the same place--I suspect.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Dawn (30th March 2014), Delight (29th March 2014), gripreaper (6th April 2014), Grizz Griswold (29th March 2014), RunningDeer (29th March 2014), Shezbeth (29th March 2014), Wind (29th March 2014)

8. Link to Post #125
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I was told that if you read the energy of a djinn you find fog , or smoke. Completely yin.

An extreme end of the energy spectrum.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to minkton For This Post:

Catsquotl (31st March 2014), Dawn (30th March 2014), Delight (29th March 2014), greybeard (29th March 2014), onawah (30th March 2014), RunningDeer (30th March 2014), spiritwind (30th March 2014)

10. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by minkton (here)
    I was told that if you read the energy of a djinn you find fog , or smoke. Completely yin.

This philosophy comes to mind about extreme ends of energy spectrum and the importance of balance in all things. Whether or even if that 'fog' is extreme yin that flips to yang force, my goal is the same. Increase my frequently beyond the duality game of light/dark, yin/yang.

"...Qi, as all things, comes from the Dao. Qi is in everything. It consists of 3 parts: Energy, matter, and information. Qi, with these three parts tells our senses (the five and the sixth) what is happening around us. We know what a table looks like because it is a physical thing, i.e. matter. We know this because that information is sent to our bodily senses by the table’s energy. Therefore we can understand the things that are. Where there is nothing, meaning emptiness, there is no qi. There is no qi there because there is no matter, information and energy. When something living dies, it looses its qi. However the remaining body has its own qi because it is still matter..."

There are four distinct rules that describe the yin/yang.
    1) Yin is never without yang and visa versa.
    2) Within yang, there is yin and visa versa. They are infinitely divisible.
    3) When yang becomes extreme, it will turn into yin, and visa versa.
    4) Yin/yang are in a constant cycle. 

A constant cycle means that when something goes to the extreme, it’s opposite starts to grow. Take a look, when the dark area reaches its extreme, the white area starts to grow. Because of this philosophy, this symbol is called “tai ji”, which directly translated means “too extreme”. This indicates the two ends of the spectrum. The Dao is everything and nothing, it embodies the two extremes. The dark extreme is absent of color because there is no light. At the other extreme are all the colors are combine to make white.

[complete article here]

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Catsquotl (31st March 2014), Dawn (31st March 2014), Freed Fox (30th March 2014), greybeard (30th March 2014), onawah (30th March 2014), Shezbeth (30th March 2014), Wind (30th March 2014)

12. Link to Post #127
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

What it means is that djinn crave a physical body to inhabit, or influence...because a physical body is yang, inherently, by its very existence.

It means that a person who has a soul which is extreme yin, is likely to have strong physical effects on those receptive.. so may be experienced as very sexual and influential in the real of physical sensation, excitement, anxiety..

A person with a physical body will react physically to extreme yin, because extreme yin is in polar opposite to physicality. Opposites interact.

If we have unconscious yin, we may be more drawn to yin forces, also.

Extreme yin will contract yang until it no longer has power.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minkton For This Post:

Dawn (31st March 2014), Delight (30th March 2014), onawah (30th March 2014), RunningDeer (30th March 2014)

14. Link to Post #128
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Care to elaborate on the source of this information, if readily available?

Your admission - unless you are deliberately being facetious - admits that the information is second hand at best. Have you considered that the information might be inaccurate, and/or have you acted to validate such a claim?

I claim from my own non-exhaustive experience that the Djinn are no different than humans in regards to dispositional polarity (i.e. light and/or dark spectrum). To claim that they have a fixed and rigid nature is to claim that humans have a fixed and rigid nature; Are humans completely yang, at an extreme end?

I'm not saying there aren't extreme-spectrum humans - quite the contrary - and so it is with Djinn. There are light and dark polarities AMONG them, and perhaps even an observable predominance insomuch as Earth is concerned.

Oh yes, the Djinn are not limited to nor exclusively operant/interested on/in Earth. Additionally, they have a hierarchy not dissimilar to the power structures observable in humans, in that there is an 'elite oligarchy' of sorts at the top, on down a comparable pyramidal structure. Granted, those at the top and their subordinates get all the attention, and are principally responsible for the negative publicity and perception.

Imagine if the human elite achieved their immortality and were allowed to oppress, dictate, and reign amongst humans indefinitely and relatively unchecked? As below, so above. I do not contest that the individual you spoke of observed 'very yin, extreme' Djinn as they are the MOST operant in this dimension, having the greatest abundance of 'resources', 'technology', etc. (insomuch as one can regard them as resources and technology), but just as my experience is neither all encompassing nor exhaustive, so it is with your source. ^_~

Simply - I recommend not attempting to tar them with the same brush.

15. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

If people feel free to make up opinions, on what should be base them? I have met Djinn only in my imagination but there they have variety and have been hurt deeply by the same antithesis of life :evil
    How do we know what is true/ IMO by how it feels. What is true feels nurturing and will lead to a good day.
    Here is what my imaginary friend says:

"Djinn may come and go between the rain drops and the sun beams and even if we have a chat with Djinn, all evidence is usually gone in a heart beat. Most people who meet one do forget.

Djinn and humans used to be very good friends but the priests of the God of Evil interfered. Djinn are now mostly outside of contact with Humans. Before they can be freed, someone has to come along and change the story being broadcast so the humans will agree to let them be known. Humans have been used to thinking bad thoughts towards the Djinn...told they are evil (especially the muslims), mixed up with demons who are the appearance of the bad thoughts humans create. This has been pitiable for both sides.

The reason humans and Djinn are not so different is that Djinn are the pure thoughts of Sol personified so also creative. Both have suffered from bad ideas.

"We used to come and go, work side by side to manifest Sol's grand ideas. The Djinn raised monolithic architecture and we still are the holders of the sacred geometries. We cannot work without humans. So we have been really idle in the world. Once in a while someone like Edward Leedskalnin is willing to let us be friends again. George Washington Carver and some others also knew us. There were others all along who knew better but mostly slander keeping us from one another. Djinn have also been personally tricked and enslaved by betrayals. There is a need for bilateral forgiveness of mistakes.

"The Djinn may be just as prejudiced against humans and our peaceful rapprochement is what the Universe wishes."

"Djinn are just as creative as you, in our way fabulous at translating the solar ideals. You could use some of our skills. What we desire is your love and devotion as friends. Isn't that what everyone really desires? Not being subjugated or put on a pedestal or demonized...just to be friends?"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Dawn (31st March 2014), RunningDeer (30th March 2014), Shezbeth (30th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #130
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

All the very best to you all.
    Last edited by minkton; 31st March 2014 at 17:16.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minkton For This Post:

Dawn (31st March 2014), RunningDeer (30th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 times in 226 posts

Hmm...I think I see why I don't really feel the whole concept of djinn and why I don't have fear or welcome or anything related to the idea. They seem to be a religious construct and just don't resonate with me. But then, I don't believe really in hell or heaven, either, except what we make for ourselves, so that explains also why I have been a bit confused. I know different names can be used for the same beings and so forth, but I just don't have that frame of reference. I understand more now and appreciate the explanation.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synchronicity For This Post:

Dawn (31st March 2014), RunningDeer (30th March 2014), Student_Energy_Healer (6th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Last edited by Sirius White; 26th May 2016 at 12:53.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (19th April 2014), Dawn (31st March 2014), mab777 (5th April 2014), NancyV (7th April 2014), Shezbeth (31st March 2014), TheVoyager (31st March 2014)

23. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

Excellent post!
    Even to understand just this, on a deep level, is a solid basis for wisdom.
    It doesn't have to be complicated...
    Thank you!
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

This philosophy comes to mind about extreme ends of energy spectrum and the importance of balance in all things. Whether or even if that 'fog' is extreme yin that flips to yang force, my goal is the same. Increase my frequently beyond the duality game of light/dark, yin/yang.

"...Qi, as all things, comes from the Dao. Qi is in everything. It consists of 3 parts: Energy, matter, and information. Qi, with these three parts tells our senses (the five and the sixth) what is happening around us. We know what a table looks like because it is a physical thing, i.e. matter. We know this because that information is sent to our bodily senses by the table’s energy. Therefore we can understand the things that are. Where there is nothing, meaning emptiness, there is no qi. There is no qi there because there is no matter, information and energy. When something living dies, it looses its qi. However the remaining body has its own qi because it is still matter..."

There are four distinct rules that describe the yin/yang.
    1) Yin is never without yang and visa versa.
    2) Within yang, there is yin and visa versa. They are infinitely divisible.
    3) When yang becomes extreme, it will turn into yin, and visa versa.
    4) Yin/yang are in a constant cycle. 

A constant cycle means that when something goes to the extreme, it’s opposite starts to grow. Take a look, when the dark area reaches its extreme, the white area starts to grow. Because of this philosophy, this symbol is called “tai ji”, which directly translated means “too extreme”. This indicates the two ends of the spectrum. The Dao is everything and nothing, it embodies the two extremes. The dark extreme is absent of color because there is no light. At the other extreme are all the colors are combine to make white.

[complete article here]
    Last edited by onawah; 5th April 2014 at 20:24.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Catsquotl (31st March 2014), Dawn (31st March 2014), RunningDeer (31st March 2014)

25. Link to Post #134
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

The Yin/Yang thoughtform is not about duality.
    Its a way to describe phenomena. Taken out of contect the above 4 distinct rules can be easily misunderstood.
    Sayin fog is Yin to the extreme/completely yin is impossible. Look at rule 1 and 2.
    Also it left a rule that aplies to living things.. when a yin/yang imbalance becomes to extreme. Yin and Yang will sepperate and that expression of life will seize to exist.

Rule 3 is true in a sence, but from a phenomelogic point of view. This wil usually not happen at random but at very specific times/stages of a cycle.
    Like summer(yang within yang/extreme yang), fall(yin within yang) winter(yin within yin/extreme yin) or spring(yang within yin).

Also one cannot say something is yin. or something is yang.
    Yin and yang only exist in relation to each othere. So fall is yin compared to summer, but yang when compared to winter.

With Love
    Eelco
    ps Qi in its most literal translation i.m.o is "Basic Stuff"

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Dawn (31st March 2014), Freed Fox (31st March 2014), NancyV (7th April 2014), RunningDeer (31st March 2014), Shezbeth (31st March 2014)

27. Link to Post #135
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Good luck to everyone here.
    Last edited by minkton; 31st March 2014 at 17:15.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minkton For This Post:

Dawn (31st March 2014), greybeard (3rd April 2014), RunningDeer (31st March 2014), Synchronicity (31st March 2014)

29. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Quote Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Quote Sirius White: Bull****.

Unless you do it irresponsibly, haven't cleansed your body or energy centers, and invite them in.

Very common lingo though among the religious types.
    Excuse me? Would you please explain your carefully thought out post so that the rest of us can understand you. This is a discussion and tossing in emotional grenades are not welcome here. I am giving you a courteous reply to a post from you that does not appear to be courteous at all. If you are not able to participate as a contributor in this discussion group, so that we can all benefit from your knowledge and experience, please refrain from posting on this thread. If you actually have something to contribute I am very interested in seeing it.
    Now- let me start with this. I am very aware of the topic of "jinns" or "demons" "ET's" and "interdimensional beings." I do not like the term Jinns because it narrows down the idea of what they are too a religious (middle-eastern) belief, just as I don't like the term demons.

In fact- they have come after me all my life. Why? I'm only beginning to figure it out. I have had visitations by at least a handful of beings in the past two months alone, always trying to get into a chakra, or implant something there, or worse (they are now screwing with my health). Some of it has to do with my broadcast range of thoughts, in particular what I know and what I am learning. I have been very vocal about it, and am never set in stone- always evolving personal paradigms and thinking multi-dimensionally.
    Hi Sirus. I am so thankful that you spent time posting here. Thank you.

I would like to tell you that Avalon encourages everyone who posts to use the QUOTE feature wich shows as a sort of cartoon type box in the tools above the active posting area. I did not put any words in the box that you did not write... in fact the quote is the entirety of the first post you made here.

Now that I have answered you about this topic I'd like to say that I found your latest post stellar!

I can honestly tell you that I have had the experience you write about.... and that is why I created this thread. I wanted a way for people on Avalon to look at this situation.

In the past couple of months I have read quite a bit about mind control in the USA. I have begun to wonder if I was a TI for a number of years when I lived in the Silicon Valley. I have seen maps showing a dense cluster of known TIs there, which seem to be related to the nearby GWEN towers. Since moving south to the Central Coast area of California I have had no difficulties with what you are mentioning.... other than the occasional thought form or hungry ghost trying to attach for a quick meal. The nearest GWEN tower is about 200+ miles away from here. It seems that the TI phenomenon clusters around these towers which is a strong indication that they are being used for mind control experiments on the USA population.

I have done a great deal of energy balancing work over my life. A short list would include yoga, Zen meditation, somatic experiencing, Sedona Method, Reiki, Access Consciousness, etc, etc, etc. None of this calmed down my fairly continuous experience of scary psychic phenomena. This phenomena included seeing other-dimensional beings shaped like demons, snakes, angels, smoke, elves, fairies, and all manner of other worldly strange things. It also included hearing voices saying frightening things, and occasionally a booming male voice similar to the 'voice of God' idea.

What eventually worked was leaving all that I knew and moving to a new area by myself. So here I am now, living in a tiny little tourist beach town in a shabby old trailer. Here I am at peace and happy.

And, as I mentioned... I still have occasional other-dimensional visitors, however they do not stay long.
    Last edited by Dawn; 31st March 2014 at 16:57.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

greybeard (3rd April 2014), mab777 (5th April 2014), NancyV (7th April 2014), onawah (1st April 2014), Shezbeth (31st March 2014)

31. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

I went to an "energy worker" a few times in 2001. Each time I ended up having an extremely difficult next 24 - 48 hours. I always thought that was odd. I also thought, "what if what I did was open myself up to external energies (entities) that I may not quite prepared for."

Now, in defense of the energy worker, I was not in the best shape at that time of my life as I was hooked on alcohol, marijuana and cocaine. Still... to read your OP, Dawn and looking back to that experience... it reminds me of Bill's advice regarding "ayahuasca shamanic journeying." I wanted to do that but fortunately, sometimes I actually listen to those who I trust and respect. I am glad (so far) that I have.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Dawn (5th April 2014), mab777 (5th April 2014), NancyV (7th April 2014)

33. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

I'm glad I created this post, because the input from all of you has allowed me to leave behind my attempts to understand the 1000's of strange occurrences I have been a part of and a witness to. I still do not understand fully the many things I've seen and been included in. Why me? Why are some people psychic and others not? I think it is something unusual about my body and perhaps it is from the bloodlines this body came from.

It is valuable for us all to look at this information and to combine our knowledge of it IMHO. It seems that this topic affects us, whether we can see it or not. In our discussion here IMHO we faced our fear of the unknown and of the 'shadow'... maybe it is 'our' shadow.

TPTB May Use Jinn to Control Us
    In the Bartimaeus Trilogy there is mention that all politicians, and all people in power can see and work with Jinn. This Book series was recommended to me by a 'master' who had this ability himself. In the same series there is mention that only occasionally in history can the 'common people' see Jinn. When these time periods occur TPTB temporarily lose control of the masses and their positions of power. However they regain this power once the era is over and ordinary people lose the ability to see how TPTB wield their powers. I was interested to find that Simon Parks, a treasured member here on Avalon, mentions that he has some guardian Jinn and also says ,"This is normal for illuminati". Seems that Simon's understanding dovetails with what is presented in the 'fiction' series Bartimaeus. (link to books here: http://www.amazon.com/Bartimaeus-3-b...temaus+trilogy)

Quote Still... to read your OP, Dawn and looking back to that experience... it reminds me of Bill's advice regarding "ayahuasca shamanic journeying." I wanted to do that but fortunately, sometimes I actually listen to those who I trust and respect. I am glad (so far) that I have.
    Thank you for your post above justoneman.

It Is NOT About the Effect of Drugs!
    I would like to make it clear that nothing happened after my trip to Peru and after attending ayahuasca ceremonies. My adventures began when my 3rd eye opened up in 1978 ... without the use of any drugs. In fact I have never been interested in drugs or alcohol in this lifetime.... an amazing thing considering I was in high school and college in the '60s.

This means that drugs and alcohol are not the only path into becoming aware of other worlds which exists alongside and intermingled with ours. And I appreciate everyone who helped me look at this situation in this thread.
    Last edited by Dawn; 5th April 2014 at 18:20.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Chester (6th April 2014), greybeard (5th April 2014), gripreaper (6th April 2014), Kalamos (5th April 2014), mab777 (5th April 2014), onawah (5th April 2014)

35. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Hi Dawn, I feel I have a "guardian Djinn" (or something. The odds are high it is a Djinn especially based on some uncanny recently experienced synchronicities.

Also, I looked up what Islam had to say regarding the Djinn and when I read what I read, I took the "side" of the Djinn. How can on one hand "god" give free will to a race of beings and then command them to bow down to another race of beings? If they were truly given free will, shouldn't the other race (as well as the Djinn) be allowed to earn the respect of each other? If I were "god" that's the way I would want it (but I am not "god").

Still, I take the side of the Djinn on this one. That does not mean I excuse the segment of the Djinn that may have mal-intentions towards humanity (or any creation of "god" for that matter) but so should the same be for humanity and frankly, the way we handle our food supply is perhaps why we have predatory beings after us. Apologies I dipped into opinion.

As for the "drug" thing - we are all different. When I was young I was able to experience excellent (clean) LSD, mushrooms and peyote. Marijuana also entered my life and I loved it (day and night). I then added alcohol into the mix and eventually cocaine. I barely survived. So when I made the above statement, I was coming from a point of view that is "post" massive drug intake. So in a case like mine, Bill's advice might have a great deal of merit. Now take David Icke for example. Other than booze (which alone can be quite dangerous - they don't call it 'spirits' for no reason), David never took any drugs. So when he did his ayahuasca journey, he was probably pretty clean at the level of his soul and had a good trip.

I would hate to recommend that to someone who had an unforeseen opening to the darker spirits and I believe that's the view Bill shared.

Anyways... I was just sharing thoughts and experiences. Adding on and not negating.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Dawn (6th April 2014)

37. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

I agree with every word you shared justoneman. Not only that, but I always listen carefully to people who have their own personal experience to share, for this is the way to acquiring wisdom, rather than simple knowledge.

Lester Levenson, father of the Sedona Method, used to tell his students to stay away from drinking establishments, to the point of crossing the street in order NOT to walk by the entrance of such. Lester said these places were filled with entities looking to inhabit people who drank, and proximity to such establishments were an invitation to becoming infected with such entities.

I think you and Bill are correct, that drugs can invite possessions. My comment above was about MY personal experience... not about anyone else. I was deep in the Amazon jungle when I used ayahuasca, many miles from human civilization. I did find myself in communion with the jungle vine from which it is made. This is said to be a very ancient consciousness that was on the planet before mankind arrived and it acted as an ally for me while I was there. I personally had many previous invitations to ayahuasca ceremonies in the USA... but (speaking only for myself) I always knew that I would ONLY use this powerful medicine in the jungle from where it originated. So... the only reason for my post was to make it crystal clear that the things I have shared on this thread were NOT due to the use of drugs. In fact, I used ayahuasca specifically to help rid myself of some pesky entities who were not willing to leave me.... and this did work.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Chester (6th April 2014), Wind (6th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast