+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: the Zero Point Documentary, alien propulsion

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default the Zero Point Documentary, alien propulsion

Found this hardly-known documentary, deserves much more publicity, please spread the word guys, people need to know about this stuff, we've been waiting for free energy machines forever now, I'm sick of waiting! Also please comment your thoughts, let's be constructive here.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZQfofTXIvb8

P. S.: The maker of this documentary has been killed recently, along with many other UFO researchers, the PTB can feel the end approach, disclosure is on the horizon. For more info on why he was killed and who else were killed, google "Coast To Coast AM 03-02-2014 - Troubling Deaths", talk is given by no less of a figure than PRG executive director Steve Bassett, organiser of the 2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure.
    Last edited by Rolci; 14th March 2014 at 01:07.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

Atlas (27th September 2014), Cara (14th March 2014), ceetee9 (14th March 2014), Chrononaut (14th March 2014), Daphne (14th March 2014), Fellow Aspirant (14th March 2014), Gardener (17th March 2014), Gerald Paris (14th March 2014), ghostrider (14th March 2014), guyres (14th March 2014), Hughe (17th August 2014), JRS (18th March 2014), KiwiElf (1st August 2014), Nasu (27th September 2014), sandy (14th March 2014), Star Tsar (14th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2014), Yetti (14th March 2014), Zaya (30th July 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: the Zero Point Documentary, alien propulsion

I'd really love to see this video Roici, but my YouTube says I can't view it in the United States.
    Might there be a way to embed it here? Or another source of the video?
    Thanks so much!!

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Great quote Daphne ! I've just saw the video, is very good must be spread out like all of the disclosure project.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Daphne (14th March 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Poster after me embedded it for us, thanks.

Next time you find something blocked, go to unblocksit.es and show those losers that blocking stuff is USELESS

or for youtube videos you can just use Hide IP Easy or something similar, I do all the time. All those people making the court orders to block a site, the money they get paid, all that wasted money, go build a hospice instead or something.
    Last edited by Rolci; 14th March 2014 at 03:19.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

Daphne (14th March 2014), Gerald Paris (14th March 2014), Nasu (27th September 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

Cara (14th March 2014), Daphne (14th March 2014), Gardener (30th July 2014), kemo (14th March 2014), KiwiElf (30th July 2014), lastlegs (14th March 2014), Rolci (14th March 2014), Rollo (14th March 2014), Sir Eltor (14th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2014), Zaya (30th July 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Two drives are needed for cosmic space travel , one that leads up to the speed of light , the other on that exceeds the speed of light millions of times over , penetrating into hyperspace or null time ... vast distances are made in a fraction of a second ... a tachyon drive and a beam or light drive ... the light drive runs on the energy that is all around us , working on a rectification process/implosion much like the basics of the sun ... when our scientist study frequency and vibration and wave lengths , then some progress will be made ... hint to all you scientist , one , controlling the speed of the particles is paramount , two , there is seven forces of nature , four are known , when you discover the other three , it will solve your roadblock of space travel permanently ... hint , two are spiritual , connected to thoughts and energy of which you can't accept yet , thought is ENERGY ... yep , thinking is a power source ... The entire universe was created by thought = spiritual energy = thinking ... it is that simple , with the mind of a child you can enter in ... to what ??? the consciousness block/storage block of knowledge , that you created millions of years ago in other lifetimes ... each person has one ... it is ancient, more later ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

KiwiElf (1st August 2014), Nasu (27th September 2014), Rollo (14th March 2014), seeker/reader (17th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2014), tnkayaker (14th March 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daphne (here)
    I'd really love to see this video Roici, but my YouTube says I can't view it in the United States.
    Might there be a way to embed it here? Or another source of the video?
    Thanks so much!!
    hey daphne i just tried and it played fine for me, im in tennessee, still a part of the US (i think) maybe it may have been busy or something i dunno, but try it again, if that doesnt work try going to youtube and doing a search, u may find alternatives with the same info, peace,dennis

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

Daphne (14th March 2014), Gerald Paris (14th March 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

Thank you Rolci and Gerald Paris for sharing! Very interesting.

Did anyone else notice the eye movements of Lt. Colonel John Williams while he gives his account of what he saw? Starts at around 29:00 in the video. He seemed to be moving his eyes around an enormous amount - at some points almost rolling them. Makes me feel a little uncertain about him - not necessarily that he is not telling the truth but he certainly does not seem comfortable at all.

Anyone else have some thoughts or different interpretation of this?

Thanks
    Searcher

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Atlas (27th September 2014), Gerald Paris (14th March 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It's a pity this hasn't received more attention. Most of the commentary is no surprise but some interesting interviews and well presented. The presenter has been killed?
    He actually does speak at the end about death threats, phone bugged etc. There's a short part which shows a list of the turnover of the oil companies over the world, mostly in hundreds of billions of dollars - each that is - total trillions. No wonder the truth can get you killed.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Looks to me as if these machines are geared up for left hand drivers?? I understand the ball type movment tilts the craft etc and the lever creates power (excelleration) I imagined it like using a PC mouse, moving around in any direction using your hand.... Now if I was to drive a machine like that. I'd want all the control in my right hand and the basic on/off power in my left??

These are geared left handed.....
    “The life of a human being, perhaps 100 years, can be considered as a
    day when compared with eternity. Therefore, we mortals are no more
    than simple travelers who pass by the eternal years of an eon in a day…

18. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Is James Allen dead then? There was a post in the blog that said RIP but couldn't find on google. There's a new book on deaths of UFO investigators which looks interesting http://uk.news.yahoo.com/are-ufo-exp...2.html#NZsSqQW

I still think this doc is too important to be left where it is. Can't the mods give it it's own thread please?

19. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just wrote a long post and lost it when I clicked reply to thread instead of post quick reply. Let me just say this: Free energy is the key. Spend 10 minutes visualizing the chain reaction of the consequences. Support Paradigm Research Group and also Steven Greer's free energy project. And keep this thread alive. And please share your opinions for others to see what free, unlimitd, wirelessly transmitted energy for every household on the planet means. Water. Food. Mining. Manufacturing. Goods. Health. Science. Research.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (30th July 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

The "Fluxliner" video in post #1 & 5 is well worth a look (already seen it from Corey's thread re Solar Warden). Interesting that it's one of these craft that was allegedly shot down in '89 by the South African Govt, apparently containing both human AND alien crew. Whole thing was cleaned up by the US Govt. (refer to any well known UFO crash material). Download this video if and while you can.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 30th July 2014 at 04:37.

22. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Whoever can't access the original video, please let me know if this link works for you or not:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQfo...iteproxy.co.uk

Thanks.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (30th July 2014)

24. Link to Post #15
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by starfighter (here)
    Looks to me as if these machines are geared up for left hand drivers?? I understand the ball type movment tilts the craft etc and the lever creates power (excelleration) I imagined it like using a PC mouse, moving around in any direction using your hand.... Now if I was to drive a machine like that. I'd want all the control in my right hand and the basic on/off power in my left??

These are geared left handed.....
    Yes, that's true, but most aircraft, from light planes to airliners "steer" with the left hand and work the engine controls with their right. Helicopters are a bit different tho

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Did anybody see or DL this?

The video is now private, can't be accessed from anywhere.

If you have the full original title of that youtube video, perhaps we can find a copy somewhere.
    "By means of the superknowledge of the unobstructed pure celestial eye great enlightening beings see sentient beings in worlds as many as atoms in untold buddha-lands [...]"
    - Flower Ornament Scripture: The Avatamsaka Sutra

26. The Following User Says Thank You to pathaka For This Post:

Atlas (27th September 2014)

27. Link to Post #17
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I wondered how long it would be before it got taken down, hence the somewhat ambiguous title - yep, I downloaded it at the time and it's excellent but far too big to upload here (sorry, I don't use a YouTube acct).

Related (audio only) interview here:

28. Link to Post #18
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by pathaka (here)
    perhaps we can find a copy somewhere.
    Here you go:

Quote Posted by Searcher (here)
    Lt. Colonel John Williams while he gives his account of what he saw? Starts at around 29:00 in the video.
    Here is Lt. Colonel John Williams' account on Sirius Disclosure:

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Hervé (27th September 2014), KiwiElf (27th September 2014), Nasu (27th September 2014)

30. Link to Post #19
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Great find buares

pathaka, If I could recommend YTD (YouTube Downloader Free) - very handy for videos like these that have a habit of disappearing soon after they're put up. Am downloading buare's 2 x additions (above) as I type.

http://www.ytddownloader.com/

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Thanks, I have plenty of Youtube downlloaders, but they don't help, if you find out about the videos months later, after they have been removed.

Google/Youtube has also been getting complains for years now (in their support forums) that they also remove the title of the video, hence making it impossible to search for the video (because you don't know the title).

That's why I was asking here, and I'm glad I did.

Thanks for the upload/new link.
    "By means of the superknowledge of the unobstructed pure celestial eye great enlightening beings see sentient beings in worlds as many as atoms in untold buddha-lands [...]"
    - Flower Ornament Scripture: The Avatamsaka Sutra

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pathaka For This Post:

Atlas (28th September 2014), KiwiElf (30th September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast