+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Duncan O' Finioan interview on Exotica Radio (September 2010)

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Smile Removed on request

Removed on request
    Last edited by Mu2143; 4th January 2015 at 09:47.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Lily de Cuir (2nd November 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Duncan O' Finioan interview on Exotica Radio (September 2010)

Interesting show, I still don't know what to believe. MKUltra seems real enough, but it just seems strange that people like Duncan and Aaron McCollum are coming forth. I figured they were brainwashed like in the movie manchurian candidate. That is... they don't know what they are but can be activated at any time.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

There are many super soldiers and others (project talent,etc) that have been 'awakening' to their memories.............

I personally feel this has to do with the electromagnetics from the sun solar storms that more & more have entered the galaxy, let alone earth.....
    I also personally feel these levels will increase for all beings on earth until our '6th' senses will be activated...............teleporting,telepathy,telekinesis,etc......

Some of these people such as Duncan & Aaron have done different healings to access their inner cores........and claim their I AM presence
    (if you don't know what I am talking about, pls see www.michaelsharp.org

I believe that they fall into the category of indigo's........(usually marked add or adhd)......however, there are suggested notes that these people's dna has extra strands activated(so far there is no official release of indigo dna panel results that I know of-meaning it's still considered 'not allowed'to share) and explains why many of these indigo's operate multi-dimensionally......very quick mathmatically,musically..........very artistic, with very high brain functions...........hard for them NOT to be thinking!

I wish us all & these super soldiers & Indigo's in particular much success in reaching our potentials for Humanity.........

In Light!

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    Hi All,

I've just listen to a interview of Duncan O' Finioan on Exotica Radio Show from September 3, 2010 In the end of the video he talks about a Vision when he is out side in the middle of the day and its Dark outside. This is to remind people about the 3 days of Darkness that's coming
    http://exotica-radio.com/
    This is an awesome interview thank you for pointing it out. I never saw it mentioned on his blog - guess I missed it.
    I am all for these brave souls coming forth and speaking out as they have. I can't imagine how they were able to endure as much as they have.
    I also can't imagine why it even happened as it did. To me it just goes to prove the existence of soulless evil is very real - anyone that could do this to children - is not human.

They may wear human forms - but they are not human.

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

There are a lot more coming out of the wood work.....Hopefully in a month or two my book will be hitting the market.

You are right though, we do not know what we are other than manipulated. "They" have had me do terrible things outside of my control during my testing and training. In one of the worst scenarios, they had me in a last man standing scenario in which you also had to kill a sibling. "They" are monsters that control us.

Rich

7. Link to Post #6
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

As far as super soldiers go i think Duncan offinnian could possibly be one but Aeron mcullum no way. I get a really bad feeling off him and would go as far as too say he makes it up as he goes along. He could easily prove his claims, such as holding his breath under water for extended periods of time.
    But he chooses not to because he knows joe six pack can probably hold his breath longer.I recommend extreme caution when dealing with this character.
    Last edited by HURRITT ENYETO; 15th October 2010 at 08:07.
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:09.

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thanks for that Mu2143. That about says it all. Hallelujah.
    Hurritt
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

10. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

been waiting all day for someone to post that

although mccollum did link to duncan's blog entry on his facebook page today.

not sure what that says about things.

11. Link to Post #10
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Thanks for the link, gonna check it out. Especially after these recent statements from Duncan:

Quote From Duncan O'Finioan's Blog

The Aaron McCollum Saga
    October 13, 2010

It would seem that Facebook went abuzz today over my comments about Aaron McCollum. Everyone seems to want to know what this war is between Aaron and myself. The fact of the matter is Aaron is a lying, fame-hungry little boy. Aaron is also, in my opinion, a total sociopath. Now, this is my opinion. Aaron has never addressed the issues of the lies that have been brought to his attention on the interview discussed in my reply to him. He merely tries to twist it, as a sociopath does, to deflect any wrongdoing.

What I’m trying to say here folks, is that Aaron doesnt take responsibility for anything he does or says. He never addresses direct questions or issues, merely tries to, as stated, twist everything. As you will see in my reply to his e-mail to me from this morning, I gave him a chance to come clean. And he says for me not to push him. Well folks, I’m going to say this one time and one time only: I don’t give a damn who turns their backs on me over this. I don’t give a damn who ever speaks to me over this, and I don’t give a damn what Mr. McColuum thinks, says, or does, but by Gods, the truth is the truth. Aaron, you flat out lied, and you refuse to take responsibility for it.

So here it is. Read it. Make your own determination. I am done with this little tough guy.

Love and Light to you Aaron. Blessings. Yes, I was being condescending.

From: aaronemccollum@yahoo.com <aaronemccollum@yahoo.com>
    Subject: I thought we had a deal
    To: info@duncanofinioan.com
    Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 12:47 PM

Your Name: Aaron
    Email: aaronemccollum@yahoo.com
    Phone:
    Comment: I agreed I wouldn’t ever speak about you again and you agreed the same. Now I see in your Blog you say I am “boot full of cold piss”

No more Duncan. We had an agreement old man. Don’t push me or I will push back.

To: aaronemccollum@yahoo.com
    Sent: Wed, October 13, 2010 6:36:47 PM
    Subject: Re: I thought we had a deal
    Aaron,

The “deal”, as I remember it, is that you went public and admitted your falsehoods in your second interview with Kerry Cassidy. You have not done that. And so it would seem, you have no intentions to do so. Rest assured, I can fix that.

There is one thing I do need to apologize for. I called you a boot full of cold piss — I mean to say a boot half filled with cold piss. You say that you agreed to never speak of me again, well Aaron, again you lied. I have found numerous interviews via Google where you have used me as reference to support your story.

Aaron, you have done more harm to the cause in the short period of time you have been doing interviews than 20 other people combined. Let’s play question and answer for a moment, shall we Aaron?

The first questions echo the questions of thousands of others out there, except of course for your “flock” who as it seems would fall on their swords for you if you shed enough tears.

In the short period of time between your first interview with Kerry Cassidy and your second interview with Kerry Cassidy, please explain how tyou went from knowing virtually nothing in the first interview to knowing virtually everything in your second interview. How is that possible? It was so blatantly obvious in the secoind interview that you were making up answers on the fly, and not only obvious to me, but to thousands of others. It damaged every one of us.

You had the opportunity to set that right through legitimate damage control and man up about it. Oh, sorry, you’re not old enough to be a man, are you?

Next question, Aaron, where are all the hundreds of pages of documents that you not only promised me and Kerry Cassidy, but everyone out there that listens to you? Where are they? And no, Aarron, I’m not talking about the decades old documents that you found online and printed out. That trick has been used by dozens of so-called whistleblowers out there.

Tell me Aaron, who was it that was there for you day and night when you needed help? Who was it, that stayed with yo on the phone for hours at all times of the night to be there for you? Do you remember these people Aaron? Tell me Aaron, who was it that sent you money for bus tickets, who was it that sent you money for food. Who was it that bought you minutes for you phone? Do you remember any of this Aaron?

And answer this question for me Aaaron, if you remember. The last time we met in Los Angeles, when we all had dinner, who was it that jumped in front of you when the laser sight hit you in the chest? Who were the two people that got up to protect your ass while you sat there blabbing on and on and on about some nonsense? Do you remember any of this Aaron, or has your megastardom and the bull**** that people feed you about how great you are clouded your memory?

And tell me Aaron, remember the comment you made, that you had a few things to tacvh this old man? Just what is it you think you can teach me? There is not a damn thing you can teach me. Get that straight right now, little boy.

Let me set the record straight with you. On this, I will give you the benefit of the doubt — because I am uncertain if you are aware of this. You and I, Aaron, only met twice before the Awake and Aware conference. Once was on a Coast Guard cutter in and around the Virgin Islands. That is a fact. What else is a fact about that particular meeting is that you were the only individual on that boat unarmed. I don’t know what that tells you, but it tells me volumes.

Our second meeting just happened to also be the one and only time I had any connection to Project Seagate. And this particular meeting, aron, I know you’re aware of, because you referenced it in the lies you tolsd in ytour second interview with Kerry Cassidy. You are correct — a truckload of brass did walk in, and I was with those people. But you did not grab Ax and tell her to get out. It was Az who stood in front of you to protect you. I was sent there that day,. Aaron, to terminate you if I was given the order. Do you know who you have to thank for that order not being given? Yes, I think you do. But it would appear you just don’t give a damn. You would rather make yourself look bigger, braver, and more manly than tell the truth.

The last question I have for you is very very simple: Are you going to man up and do the right thing and go public and tell th etruth and then apologize — or not? As for tonight, this stays strictly between us. But I will have no problem going public with this. You are right about one thing — I am not a nice person.

And one last thing, son. Do you honestly believe you can do one tenth of what this old man can do? Don’t ever threaten me like that ever again.

Now I see you have an interview tonight on another blogtalk radio show. And it looks like you’re talking about your time travel experiments. You know there’s an old song from the ’70s by the great rock band REO Speedwagon. The line from that song goes – “The tales grow taller on down the line”. That’s you, Aaron. Your tales grow taller every time you open your mouth. When you sent an email t a friend of mine calling me a liar and a coward. I am a lot of things, but I am not a liar and a coward. That’s your dominion.

And you also need to be aware — I have had this discussion with Kerery Cassidy and she is well aware of your lies in the second interview and she is quite disgusted about it and rightfully so. Your lies damaged Kerry’s reputation as well. And oh, I’m terribly sorry, Aaron, I was going to close this rather lengthy letter but I do have one more question. You have stated so many times that you can’t be near salt water. Then how in the hell can you give an interview in the back of a small boat out on the ocean, with the ocean spray hitting you. If you can’t have sea water touch you. Of course, I can make examples like this all night long, but I don’t need to waste my time.

Have a good show tonight Aaron. Hope you remember what you cooked up about your time travel days. You truly are a renaissance man to be so young. What’s it going to be, Aaron? What’s it going to be?

Duncan
    What do you all think about this?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    You should read this then ..... Duncan O'Finioan on Aaron McCollum
    http://camelotforum.com/index.php?op...185&Itemid=147
    Sorry, did not catch that you posted it yet, well then you have it here anyways

12. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I tell you what i think. At first Duncan and Aaron seemed quite pally until Aarons claims got more and more outrageous.It seems to me that anyone with half a brain, a smidgen of common sense and a molecule of intuition would know that Aaron Mccullum is telling porkies. Duncan is right to distance himself from Aaron. He makes everyone look bad, and i cant for the life of me fathom why Kerry Cassidy still promotes him on whistle-blower radio, at her conferences etc. She must know how he has damaged her reputation (as stated by Duncan himself in the above blog) Duncan said he has spoken to Kerry and she is disgusted that Aaron has lied to her, so what will be her position now?

13. Link to Post #12
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Hi Hurrit,

I see your point, but I have no official stance yet really. I will encourage Kerry to do a statement regarding this when she is back from Egypt, I don't even think she is aware of the situation yet since she apparently have no (or limited) internet access right now.

But I wonder where Kerry stands in this since Duncan claims that she is "aware of the lies" and etc.. I personally had no idea that this was going on :\

14. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

I remember that interview of A. M. He spoke without saying anything and alluded to a lot of things that he never expounded upon.

15. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:10.

16. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Well people..........this is EXACTLY why I wanted to step down as Moderator here at Avalon...............I dispise whistleblowers cutting each other down...........This in itself does more damage than much of the PTB and I am sure they are all laughing at this community!!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you something folks..........NO ONE HAS ALL OF THE TRUTH.............No One......

What we do have is people with experiences & their observations..their views & their guesses how things are connected..........

What I personally value is those that use their gifts (abilities & experiences) to help others in need......to make positive changes across racial,class, & country lines for the good of humanity...........

We ALL know that by stepping into this arena of Lightworking & activism there will be dis agreements & there will be efforts to stop good change in the name of power & greed(I am talking @ PTB here)..........

DO not tear asunder all the good that is done between the whistleblowers.........pls go talk to someone you both trust & respect & settle this like Aware Beings............

There are many secrets tied to these programs & many participants were forced to do the things they did............I am tired of the pain for those that have been forced to play their parts and I feel that many have not been properly supported in their disclosures........that list is very long........

We MUST help those that try in their disclosures to make a better world for people, for Earth..........it was NEVER meant to be so harsh........Please discuss this with someone you both respect & know that you both are loved by the community..........

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkis For This Post:

Shane_Original (22nd October 2010)

18. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    There are a lot more coming out of the wood work.....Hopefully in a month or two my book will be hitting the market.

You are right though, we do not know what we are other than manipulated. "They" have had me do terrible things outside of my control during my testing and training. In one of the worst scenarios, they had me in a last man standing scenario in which you also had to kill a sibling. "They" are monsters that control us. Rich
    There is much that has been coming out about Child soldiers - I have seen doc's on TV regarding things like this as well. It is the slaughter of innocents. I hope you find healing and solace in your writing - remember that we are often our own worse critic.

I believe in divine justice - they will not be dodging their karma forever. It is our strength and integrity that in the end is what leaves with us.

Do keep us posted on when your book gets published.

19. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Alternative media soap opera.

20. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Samarkis (here)
    Well people..........this is EXACTLY why I wanted to step down as Moderator here at Avalon...............I dispise whistleblowers cutting each other down...........This in itself does more damage than much of the PTB and I am sure they are all laughing at this community!!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you something folks..........NO ONE HAS ALL OF THE TRUTH.............No One......

What we do have is people with experiences & their observations..their views & their guesses how things are connected..........
    --------------------

There are many secrets tied to these programs & many participants were forced to do the things they did............I am tired of the pain for those that have been forced to play their parts and I feel that many have not been properly supported in their disclosures........that list is very long........

We MUST help those that try in their disclosures to make a better world for people, for Earth..........it was NEVER meant to be so harsh........Please discuss this with someone you both respect & know that you both are loved by the community..........
    Thank you for this - you hit the nail on the head.
    I would only add one thing an observation - with the amount of psychological damage that has to have occurred for one to disassociate themselves from their experiences. With the acknowledged creation of split or multiple personalities emerging - via triggers that are completely forgotten about - as Duncan has stated in his interviews. Is it not safe to say that one does not always know exactly which fractured personality is actually speaking at any given time? Thus it is very possible that each is speaking from 'their' truth? AND that their truth will often deviant from the truth of the 'other' personality? As a safety mechanism?

This I could see would lead many to believe it is possible that someone is lying when in fact it is, in their world at that time - the only truth that they know. And when pushed about it freak out - being rejected and disbelieved over and over is extremely damaging. Especially to a psyche that was intentionally damaged in this very way with the deliberate attempt AT fracturing the soul. It is a vicious cycle of betrayal and perpetual abuse. And when this starts coming from a community that they look to for support and reestablishing themselves within it. Very challenging indeed, not to mention very selfish on the part of the 'voyager' in this persons life? What did they sacrifice? Other than a few hours living vicariously and being titillated by someone's stories of horror and intrigue? Probably all along wishing that it had been them.... now it makes people to feel vindicated - all along they knew 'something' was just off.... very sad indeed. Certainly doesn't take much for people to turn their backs - with a tone of self righteousness.

Joseph Campbell has analysis the stages of the Hero's (soldiers) journey and the return home. Peoples reactions to them now and the attempt at finding once again their place in the world. It is very moving.

If one really wants to understand this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Her...Thousand_Faces

21. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Re: Duncan O'Finioan on Aaron McCollum #7295 0 minutes ago I Want to say that I adressed an Issue on Facebook with Duncan, and he actually removed my post.
    I was not offensive, I merely pointed out two things that don't sit well with me and asked for his answer.

1. Why would a red laser sight be pointed at Aaron chest? why would the government bother taking out a shill? hell they might do it as a distraction but ultimatley no I highly doubt it, so Aaron MUST know something.

and point 2. to quote Duncans dictation: I was sent there that day,. Aaron, to terminate you if I was given the order.

This begs the question is Duncan still working for the man? he is working for some group that 'Terminates' people in his words he was in the room with the 'BRASS' so... his choice it's funny the deals we make to protect our family is it not?

22. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Those are good points Kinsuemei2...I would have liked to hear Duncan's answer. Perhaps there's more going on, then everyone's admitting....

Soj

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast