+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Duncan O' Finioan interview on Exotica Radio (September 2010)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Duncan O' Finioan interview on Exotica Radio (September 2010)

Thank you Renee...............This is exactly what I feel..........these brave souls have reached out to let us know what goes on behind closed doors......and the pain & horror.........to help heal themselves as well as warn others which systems are responsable............I am furious at their treatment in disbelief and ridicule ....... these beautiful souls.................which is exactly why they were targeted..........

It is truly up to us all to help eachother.........or fall..........

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by Samarkis (here)
    Thank you Renee...............This is exactly what I feel..........these brave souls have reached out to let us know what goes on behind closed doors......and the pain & horror.........to help heal themselves as well as warn others which systems are responsable............I am furious at their treatment in disbelief and ridicule ....... these beautiful souls.................which is exactly why they were targeted..........
    It is truly up to us all to help eachother.........or fall..........
    One of the criteria that probably doesn't show up on IQ tests - maybe psyche tests. Is the make up of a man - his courage, his integrity, his honor, his love and belief in finding the inherent goodness of others, even when all he sees and knows around him is evil.

That is what is hated and coveted the most about the strength of courage these men have - those that have embody to expose lie...

'They' the PTB know that if these men are just killed - they will just come back again asap, smarter and wiser. I am sure those that never made the 'first' cut came back and became the 3rd and 4th.

The real trick is to keep them alive, as long as they can, use them until you have crushed their souls and then pin them against one another.
    PTB don't care as much about the winning of battles - they have to win the war. The real war here is not IMO - just a war of worlds but for a war of Souls.

3. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member Project_Buggy_Beach's Avatar
    Thanks

My stance on interviewer’s is there should be no judging of the interviewer, they’re risking their lives in many cases to expose information, they’re not stamping a person as a legitimate source (we all want a full security profile ran on all of these people to prove their legitimate but its just not always practical). Misinformation many times has factual information interwoven within its tapestry, its up to you to use your head to decide what’s true and what’s lies. My personal judgment when I see an interview is kept close to the heart and I always let it sink in for a few months and see what kind of feedback I get from my subconscious. I don’t like when I feel a person is a fame monger, disclosure is serious business, and its not the place for that kind of behavior, go sing in a band if that’s your motivation, but if it’s a splinter of a personality with information or even concepts I haven’t heard in quite the slant they’re being delivered in, I may still find the information valuable (as my father used to say throw away the bad, keep the good).
    The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." --Niccolo Machiavelli,
    Italian philosopher, humanist and writer

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Renee (here)
    One of the criteria that probably doesn't show up on IQ tests - maybe psyche tests. Is the make up of a man - his courage, his integrity, his honor, his love and belief in finding the inherent goodness of others, even when all he sees and knows around him is evil.

That is what is hated and coveted the most about the strength of courage these men have - those that have embody to expose lie...
    Have to agree Renee!!

I feel as well, that there are many brave souls at this time in Humanity...........all thru out the world...........those people that either quietly,gently or those that raise rally calls to protect others!! Those that expose corruption or those that protest wrongs............those that spread smiles & warmth of heart....................

Humanity will move forward as there are many hearts that beat this very message..........no matter what others do to interfere..........
    My hope is that we remember our special place in time and let's pull together.........

Where there is thoughts of peace............that will come to pass!!!

5. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote From Duncan's email

You say that you agreed to never speak of me again, well Aaron, again you lied. I have found numerous interviews via Google where you have used me as reference to support your story.
    If true, I could see where Duncan could be upset. If I'm on a mission and someone says keep me out of it, out of respect, one would think you'd do so.

6. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Understood Beth but as Duncan failed to answer my points and deleted my post, what has he got to hide? if he is honest with us about Aaron, then be Honest about who he really works for, again he was sent to kill Aaron by his own words..so victim? or still in active service for the 'Brass' again this thing has many twists and turns on both sides, but Duncan should have kept this to himself, no matter that he did not post the WHOLE email from Aaron...

7. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

kinsuemei2.........good point..........waiting for clarifications........as well as I feel the choice of words were a bit condescending towards Aaron...........we all know that soul's age has nothing to do with physical age.......so the seeming derision is a little bit 'old world'.......

8. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Unless someone knows everything that is happening, nobody knows who is right or wrong, lying or not etc. Kinsuemei, Aaron MUST know some things, of course, Duncan also MUST know some things. Duncan is working for someone, right, but aaron also can be working for someone.

1- Both of them knows things we don't.
    2- Both can still be working for someone, they have alters.
    3- Both are the only ones that really know the facts of what is really happening.

So in my opinion, NOBODY,(unless the people concerned, the handlers or the people behind this), can judge or make an opinion out of this.

9. Link to Post #29
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,758 times in 928 posts

Well done Duncan, could not have said it better myself. I have voiced concerns over this Aaron bod since he first was interviewed by Kerry. He is full of shiite and totally full of balloney
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

10. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kikine (here)
    Unless someone knows everything that is happening, nobody knows who is right or wrong, lying or not etc. Kinsuemei, Aaron MUST know some things, of course, Duncan also MUST know some things. Duncan is working for someone, right, but aaron also can be working for someone.

1- Both of them knows things we don't.
    2- Both can still be working for someone, they have alters.
    3- Both are the only ones that really know the facts of what is really happening.

So in my opinion, NOBODY,(unless the people concerned, the handlers or the people behind this), can judge or make an opinion out of this.
    Thats a nonsense in itself, Aaron knows things he has picked up from around the internet from others, you might be just a wee bit naive in these matters, trust those whom have experience in things.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

11. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Disclosure is hard enough without members of the public thinking they know as much if not more than the actual insiders/whistleblowers. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but try taking the word from someone whom has experience in certain fields rather than a reader at forums and watcher of interviews.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM

12. Link to Post #32
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

As members... laymen.. people...all we can do is be listeners (perhaps watchers in our own ways) and, share what we know with others.

Sharing our opinions, perhaps allows the whistleblowers (ppl who definetly risk much) to see things from different perspectives..

I agree some here tend to over step the line and become "armchair researchers"... but all are just trying to birth the truth, as painlessly and with as little scars possible..

Bill.. Barry and ALL the others here...or any where... Thank you .

13. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    Thats a nonsense in itself, Aaron knows things he has picked up from around the internet from others, you might be just a wee bit naive in these matters, trust those whom have experience in things.
    yeah ,he still must have some kind of info if they wanted to kill him?? and yes he can have picked up from around the internet too???,.. but whats the point there? im only saying both can be controlled and that the people concerned really knows what is going on , MEANING I DONT. wow maybe I should repeat it? I DONT know. And i was not trying to say i know something either. except that i think nobody with alters can be trusted at 100%, so i dont care if dunc or aaron is right. and i dont care that youre so happy with what dunc said. I dont trust either of them, and that you have ,EXPERIENCE in these matters or not, i dont TRUST you either. So Mr, i-have-experience-in-things, your comment was very necessary and useful Thanks

14. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Interesting thread!

I'll keep my opinion of Aaron to myself, since I'm currently wearing my mod hat, but I will say that I'll be interviewing the fellow in a few months.

What I'll also say is that I have several good questions planned already.

Last edited by Dale; 16th October 2010 at 03:18.

15. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

I gonna be short and blunt here,trust NO ONE BUT YOURSELF,that's the bottom line,period the world has enough liars manipulators disinfo agents shills and the list goes on and on,but know one thing your the only person on this earth you can trust,no one else nowhere else and that's a fact .

16. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

no-one with alters should be trusted 100%.

99.9% maybe, but never 100.

part of me would like to agree with arpheus' post above. trust no-one. ever.

17. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kikine (here)
    yeah ,he still must have some kind of info if they wanted to kill him?? and yes he can have picked up from around the internet too???,.. but whats the point there? im only saying both can be controlled and that the people concerned really knows what is going on , MEANING I DONT. wow maybe I should repeat it? I DONT know. And i was not trying to say i know something either. except that i think nobody with alters can be trusted at 100%, so i dont care if dunc or aaron is right. and i dont care that youre so happy with what dunc said. I dont trust either of them, and that you have ,EXPERIENCE in these matters or not, i dont TRUST you either. So Mr, i-have-experience-in-things, your comment was very necessary and useful Thanks
    Very good observation of yours! The main thing I suggest is to watch the fruits of people's actions.......that is the main expression of their desires..........Do they do projects that help others? or do they make accusations and inuendos??? And that goes for anyone!

18. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kinsuemei2 (here)
    Understood Beth but as Duncan failed to answer my points and deleted my post, what has he got to hide? if he is honest with us about Aaron, then be Honest about who he really works for, again he was sent to kill Aaron by his own words..so victim? or still in active service for the 'Brass' again this thing has many twists and turns on both sides, but Duncan should have kept this to himself, no matter that he did not post the WHOLE email from Aaron...
    My point had nothing to do with your dialogue on facebook. If you want to be a valid whistleblower, you do it standing on your own two feet. If someone asks you out of courtesy to leave your name out, then you do it. If you can't stand on your own two feet, don't do it.

19. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    I will be the first to say I am very naive and have no known experience in any of these matters and also I have nothing but total respect for whistleblowers - But the burning question still remains - Duncan (bless his solid gold heart) still said he was 'sent to kill' Aaron and once prevented Aaron from being killed. Why would that be? Why would anyone send Duncan a super soldier - of all people - to kill Aaron? They could have hired a local street punk to do their dirty work. But someone of Duncan's caliber? Do you see what I mean about that?

But also Why - because Aaron said stuff he got off the internet?
    I understand and I could be wrong but I thought that occurred before Aaron started talking? Now even one with a moderate level of IQ can understand that this doesn't add up? If there are those of us that have miss-understood some details - I for one would definitely appreciate the clarity that enlightening us this would bring. Wouldn't you agree?

The reason that clarity is particularly important is simply that it there was a conscious choice for this to be made public, rather than resolve the issues man to man. It thus also has the ability to cause people to take sides and pit one against another. It can also have the effect of raising ones radar to a level that causes people not to believe anything anyone says. Which I would personally feel is a really negative and not very constructive place to be - I want to be able to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. What seems to be mere mud slinging doesn't make sense to me.

There is a Native American saying; "Walk a mile another man's moccasins before you criticize him"
    Isn't that what we - in looking at the bigger picture - really want to have happen here?

20. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Hi spirit wolf, your posts are a breath of fresh air, as a long standing figure in the disclosure movement I feel that your words carry weight and knowledge. Seems to me Barry that anyone with a vivid imagination and a wishing for centre stage can conjour up any old story and people will blindly believe it, I feel that although there may be a kernal of truth to some things (some smaller than others) it doesn't nessacary follow that these things have happens to these people. I for one would not believe every story I hear, that would be a naieve thing to do, may as well believe in goldilocks and the three bears!
    Hope you all have a lovely and respectful day avalonians
    m

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast