+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: The Malaysian Airliner Is NOT Missing, War is ridiculous, & Much more. (Dave Hodges)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Default The Malaysian Airliner Is NOT Missing, War is ridiculous, & Much more. (Dave Hodges)

This may have been posed in a thread today somewhere, however I feel it needs its own thread.

I have not been familiar with Dave Hodges until now. What he wrote and posted today is of the utmost importance to us all, IMHO.

For those of us that have gone deep into the rabbit hole, this will not be new information, however this writing moved me to a place of final confirmation of all I have learned/researched for many, many years.

I truly believe/feel/sense that WWIII WILL NOT HAPPEN, I just can not wrap myself around the possibility that I would be here on earth at this time to be part of a WWIII, however it is time for humanity to claim and insist that we get our freedom back in what ever way we are led via love and compassion.

I am being my part and being what I signed up to be, and so are you. I thank you all for doing your part! (not that my thanks are needed) however thank you anyway :-)

As I said, in a different way already, this writing feels very powerful to me and I wanted you all to be sure to read it.

Much love, peace, joy, health, and fun to us all, always in all ways!!!!!

DAVE HODGES: The Malaysian Airliner Is NOT Missing & Much More
    Dave Hodges | March 14, 2014 | The Common Sense Show

The Malaysian airplane is not missing. It is exactly where somebody has designed it to be. Also, with regard to the 80,000 Russian troops poised to invade Ukraine and with NATO moving forces into Norway, there is a war that could break out any day.

The coming world war is totally unnecessary. It will be fought with weapons and technology that is outdated by over a hundred years. The United States government has the ability to negate ANY Russian or Chinese weapon.

These two events and many world events are part of a grand theater which is being played out in order to create maximum chaos from which the New World Order will be rolled out. And this is all preventable because we have unimaginable technologies which could solve the problems that wars cannot.

How do I know what technologies are available to our government? I don’t, but my father did and this is a brief revelation of his work and why it matters to all of us.

Family Secrets

I am going to write about and partially reveal something that I have had knowledge of for over 30 years. If I would have revealed what I knew my father was working on while he was in the navy and immediately after his retirement, he would have gone to prison for life and my mother would have lost my father’s navy pension following his death. Now that both of my parents are deceased, it is time that the truth came out because it has a direct bearing on both the missing Malaysian airliner and the potential world war that Russia and NATO are preparing to fight. This would be a much easier article to write if it were about another family instead of my own because I detest bringing attention to my family.

A Chance Encounter

My wife and I were having lunch at a restaurant yesterday and she was asking me what I thought was behind the missing Malaysian airliner. I told her that I could not be certain, but that our NSA and CIA knows exactly what happened to that plane and where it happened. Strangely, there was a man sitting in the booth behind us who leaned over and said “I could not help overhearing what you were talking about. I used to work for DARPA before retiring and madam your husband is correct. There is nothing that we could not monitor and that includes ships, planes, automobiles and people. We have technology that the public will not know about for 100 years.” Although he did not elaborate, I knew exactly what he was talking about.

This chance encounter reminded me how much I hate the deception that comes out of our government on a daily basis. We have the technology to do incredible good. We can reverse droughts, defend against all of our enemies weapons and we can even reverse the aging process. Yes, the super elite on this planet have decided to withhold most technological advances from the people so that we can continue to play out the old worn out game of one side going to war with the other, etc. etc. It is all about control, manipulation and mass murder and I am sick of it. I understand why whistleblowers do what they do because they get so disgusted that they cannot take it anymore. I understand it because I am about to engage in it for the same reasons.

Child’s Play

I mourn for the dead 239 missing passengers of the missing plane. And yes, they are undoubtedly dead. I have long known that our intelligence agencies, and probably the FSB and Mossad as well, have the ability to track every ship, airplane, every automobile and person in the world. Be warned that every conversation that you have, not just electronic, is monitored by a computer. There are no secrets. The ability to track any person of interest has existed for a long time. This is why some of us knew that the hunt for Osama Bin Laden was a joke designed to milk the cash cow that had become the war on terror for as long as possible. Therefore, there is no way that our intelligence agencies could not know what happened to the plane that has captured the attention of the media.

Originally, I remained quiet on the subject of the missing airliner because I thought it was a possibility that our government was going to launch a rescue mission because the plane had been hijacked and we were playing dumb in order to save these people. I then I had to remind myself that placing any kind of faith in this banker-hijacked government is naive at best. Any window of any rescue closed a few days ago. I do not know why this plane was brought down, although I suspect it was done to prevent a technology transfer to the Russians, but I do know that our government knows what happened and who did it. Now, to the point of the article.

Unrevealed Technology

My father did two tours of duty on the carrier, Roosevelt, before retiring from the Navy. In the 1980′s, my father was dying of mesothelioma as a result of being on ships with unabated asbestos. The Roosevelt was such a ship. In the last two years of his life, I visited my father on a nightly basis. It was in these conversations that I learned what my father had been involved in as a result of his work on the Roosevelt and his subsequent work at Martin Marietta which included work with former NAZI scientists as well as one Russian missile expert who had defected at the height of the cold war.

My father was one of the people who rewired the Combat Information Center on the carrier Roosevelt in order to accept the first nuclear weapons aboard a navy ship. Much of the work was done as the ship sailed around Cape Horn located at the southern tip of South America. They did so to escape detection from the Soviets. Later, my father was called back to the ship to make more adjustments to the Combat Information Center, in his second tour on the carrier. This was a highly secure and top secret project and nothing at that time was revealed to our family until my father told me 20 years later.

The Navy early retired my father six months before his actual retirement date and sent him to work at Martin Marietta in the mountains outside of Littleton, Colorado. My family was only told that dad was working on missiles. The truth, as he revealed to me in our nightly conversations, from 1983 to 1985, was that he was working with NAZI scientists on developing technologies which had been on their drawing board, but had not yet developed. Most know of Operation Paper Clip which reverse engineered NAZI technology into our military. However, what my father worked on was the theoretical aspect of what was planned but not yet manufactured.

As my father described, the project was highly compartmentalized and was first overseen by the Office of Naval Intelligence. Later, the CIA wrestled control away and took a very hands on approach. As my father’s responsibilities increased, he developed more awareness of the totality and purpose of the project. He surmised that he was working on a secret military space program complete with an independent weapons system and single craft capable of achieving orbit without the use of a booster rocket. Although my father never received direct confirmation, has was convinced that he was working in a militarized space program which was totally separate from NASA since none of the fruits of his labor ever ended up at the “civilian space agency”. NASA is no more than a cover for what our government has been working on for over 60 years. Why, at the heart of the cold war, would our government not be militarizing space? Of course we were militarizing space and it does not make sense to believe anything else. He told me that the technology that he worked on was an estimated 100-300 years ahead of anything that we had at that time.

Interestingly, my father was a fan of the TV show, Star Trek, created by Gene Roddenberry because he knew that the technology portrayed on the show had already been developed. He told me he was baffled as to why Roddenberry would be allowed to display the technology in such an open matter.

It was revealed to me that we had deep space platforms armed with weapons which could strike anywhere on the face of the planet and beyond. After my father left Martin Marietta, now known as Lockheed Martin, he went to work at Sundstrand Electric in Westminster, Colorado. While at Sundstrand, he met the late Bill Pawelec, a CIA contract agent. Bill Pawelec will eventually meet and become the significant other of my present News Director of The Common Sense Show, Annie DeRiso. Both men performed work on developing a high tech surveillance system for use on the deep space platforms.

My father had warned me I could never publicly speak about these events until after both he and my mother had passed away. My father had signed a national security oath in which he waived all due process rights for any violation of his oath. Any violation would have been met with immediate incarceration to Leavenworth, with hard labor and all financial assets would be forfeited. My father passed away in 1985, but I could not say anything because my mother was receiving his Navy pension. I moved to Arizona three months later and filed away this knowledge and pursued my career interests.

The Art Bell Connection

In 1993, I was listening to the Art Bell show for the first time and Art was interviewing Vance Davis, formerly of the NSA. Vance said some things in the interview that made me think he might have known my father. I tried contacting Vance and left a message and provided the reason why I was contacting him. The next day, both Vance and Bill Pawelec contacted me. I developed a friendship with both men. And from Bill Pawelec, I learned even more about the work my father that he had done at Sundstrand. Privately, I confided in Bill and Vance and told them some of what I knew. Ten years later, through a meeting set up by Bill Pawelec, I had a clandestine meeting about these matters with noted author, Jim Marrs at the airport in Phoenix, in which I told Jim some of what I knew and he said it confirmed much of what he already knew on these topics. As a result of this meeting, I developed a relationship with Jim as has been a guest on my talk show over a dozen times.

I still maintained a very low profile until the forces of Senator John McCain and the CAFTA/CANAMEX Corridor group wanted to force myself and my 300 rural neighbors off of our land without any compensation. As a result of my fighting against McCain’s forces in the media. The late Pete Peterson gave me a position as a talk show host on Sunday afternoons in Wickenburg, AZ. A couple of years later, John Stadtmiller offered me a similar position with the Republic Broadcasting Network. I was one upset person and went to war with the elite on a weekly basis. Unfortunately, I still could not reveal all that I knew because my mother was still alive.

My mother passed away three years ago and I was subsequently free to reveal what I knew, but I chose not to because I was engaged in the fight against the NWO on multiple fronts and did not feel the need to do so, until now.

I can accurately state that we possess the technology to stop all attacks upon the United States or any other area that we choose. What the public was told about with Reagan’s SDI program was a deceptive lie. The MX missile system, for example, was a very expensive disinformation ruse. During the Reagan years, we already had developed technology that most would recognize as being part of HAARP which could, for example, knock down all incoming ICBM’s using HAARP based, localized EMP type of technology, combined with the technology located on the deep space platforms. This war that we are getting ready to fight, is going to be fought with sticks and stones compared to what is available. Subsequently, all of this saber rattling and subsequent mass murder which is about to take place is totally unnecessary.

Millions are needlessly going to die and if the conflict goes nuclear, billions will die. And this is all in the name of a few elite gaining more control so they can live out some preplanned fantasy for control of the planet.

How Advanced Is the Hidden Technology?

The short answer to the question in the subtitle is that I do not know. My information is based on events which happened in the late 1950′s to the mid 1960′s. What I do know is that only a very few know what I know. Only God and a few corrupt people know how far this technology has evolved. This is why I have no trouble believing Steve Quayle’s new book, Exogenesis, about transhumanism and the complete morphing of the human race.

With the suppressed technology, all drought and famine on the planet could end. Do you remember the old 1952 classic movie, The Day the Earth Stood Still, in which a race of aliens had the ability to stop all war in the universe? We have the power to stop all war on the planet today and have had this technology for some time. Do you understand what I am saying, all war could be ended. We could be traveling to the stars and harnessing vast resources. It is highly likely that our military went to the moon long before Neil Armstrong given what I know about the technology which existed in 1960. However, the elite are not going to relinquish control and allow mankind to become what he was intended to become. Therefore, the technology is going to continue to be withheld and man’s suffering will continue as it has for some time. Given what JFK said in his Secret Societies speech, he knew what I am revealing as well and was not on board with the games being played.

What Is a Poor Christian To Do?

Now it should begin to make sense why I have advocated for not being in the banking system controlled by the whoremonger s and warmongers. I have also encouraged people to shop locally and stay out of the corporate entities. Turn off your TV and read a book, the Bible would be a great place to start. What did Jesus say about being in the world and not of the world? It still might be possible to collapse the system from inside-out and begin anew. However, that ship has already sailed and I am sure it is too late.

Conclusion

Annie DeRiso and few of my close friends have been discussing if and when and how completely I should bring out what I know. Since the passing of my mother, I have often considered what I should do. Some have advised me to keep quiet because of the loss of credibility. I personally could care less about this possibility. I don’t know how much longer I am going to continue to write and broadcast. I have other things in life that I am missing out on and I grow weary of trying to arouse a public which is content to watch Dancing with the Stars instead of fighting back against the evil on this planet. As a former mental health professional, I learned that I cannot care more about clients than they cared about themselves. There is a lesson to be learned from that experience regarding the multitude of sheep that inhabit our country.

I well aware of the criticism that will follow this article and truthfully, I could care less. Since beginning broadcasting seven years ago, I have heard allegations wondering where I came from and am I government troll and why did I just suddenly appear from nowhere? Annie DeRiso tells me that people ask her that question a lot. I have been awake for a very long time and I grow weary of the satanic evil that inhabits this planet along with the lack of intelligence and courage displayed by the masses.

What I do know is that this coming war is not needed and many of our kids are going to die. I am damn sure that the intelligence agencies knows how those 239 airline passengers died and how they died. You see, it is all game that works because we choose to remain ignorant of the truth.

It was time to get mad about the state of the world a long time ago. A good time would have been when Jesus drove the money changers from the Temple. Now, we are going to pay the price for our disobedience to God and our absolute ignorance. I sincerely mean this when I say, may God have mercy on our souls. You would be well-advised to focus on adaptation and survival. Take the time to enjoy life while you still can, you may not get a second chance. Just remember that all of what is happening is totally unnecessary.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th March 2014 at 02:44. Reason: Improve formatting

2. The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Alpha (15th March 2014), Art (15th March 2014), Bill Ryan (31st March 2014), boja (15th March 2014), Cara (15th March 2014), carryattune (15th March 2014), Christine (31st March 2014), conk (15th March 2014), Dennis Leahy (14th March 2014), Dick (14th March 2014), Earth Angel (14th March 2014), Elixir (20th March 2014), eva08 (18th March 2014), Fellow Aspirant (15th March 2014), Flash (15th March 2014), Froddo (14th March 2014), Gardener (14th March 2014), genevieve (23rd March 2014), Gerald Paris (23rd March 2014), ghostrider (15th March 2014), giovonni (15th March 2014), greybeard (14th March 2014), guayabal (15th March 2014), Hazel (15th March 2014), iamthat (15th March 2014), Inaiá (15th March 2014), Jean-Luc (15th March 2014), Jean-Marie (15th March 2014), Johnny (23rd March 2014), Joseph McAree (15th March 2014), Journeyon (15th March 2014), jp11 (15th March 2014), karamba (15th March 2014), Kristo (16th March 2014), Kumonitori (16th March 2014), Lefty Dave (15th March 2014), Lifebringer (15th March 2014), ljwheat (19th March 2014), Loren (15th March 2014), Mandala (15th March 2014), Matt P (14th March 2014), Mible (25th March 2014), misfit312 (15th March 2014), mosquito (15th March 2014), mountain_jim (15th March 2014), Olam (15th March 2014), Operator (14th March 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (16th March 2014), psydney (18th March 2014), raregem (31st March 2014), Reinhard (15th March 2014), Robin (14th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (31st March 2014), RunningDeer (15th March 2014), Selene (14th March 2014), shadowstalker (15th March 2014), Shikasta (14th March 2014), Sidney (15th March 2014), soleil (14th March 2014), Soul Safari (15th March 2014), Spirithorse (14th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2014), SunSea (15th March 2014), superconsciousness (14th March 2014), syrwong (15th March 2014), tessie999 (15th March 2014), The Truth Is In There (15th March 2014), Tigressa (14th March 2014), Timewaster (15th March 2014), tnkayaker (20th March 2014), Tonya (18th March 2014), WhiteFeather (15th March 2014), WHOMADEGOD (14th March 2014), witchy1 (15th March 2014), yiolas (15th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: IMPORTANT: The Malaysian Airliner Is NOT Missing, War is ridiculous, & Much more.

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    The late Pete Peterson gave me a ...
    ?? Is this the Pete Peterson that the Camelot followers all know ??

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

carryattune (15th March 2014), chocolate (15th March 2014), Flash (15th March 2014), Johnny (23rd March 2014), Kristo (16th March 2014), WhiteFeather (15th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Default Re: IMPORTANT: The Malaysian Airliner Is NOT Missing, War is ridiculous, & Much more.

Any father who loved his son would say never to disclose personally this type of information if it were true whether he was dead or alive...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

chocolate (15th March 2014), Johnny (23rd March 2014), Roisin (23rd March 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 times in 223 posts

Once one spills the beans, there is no reason to shut someone up, which is helpful. Arrival of Superconsciousness - stay focused on the implications of this manifestation and you will quickly realize that there is nothing to worry about in the long run...in the near term, more yucko.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

Flash (15th March 2014), guayabal (15th March 2014), Johnny (23rd March 2014), Kimberley (14th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

You know, I get puzzled by these types of articles. Why do they always end up with the context...I know something that no one else knows, and I'm about to reveal it... and why is the religious context still pointing towards christianity and the bible?

This leads me to believe he has not done his homework, and is looking through the glasses of just the last couple hundred years or less, with a subjective bias.

Anyone who has done their homework, especially around here, knows that the entire historical context of this planet is NOTHING like what we were taught, and the nefarious nature of it goes back milennia, and captures ALL dimensions, and the full spectrum of the electromagnetic frequency, and has NOTHING to do with the altered and rewritten texts of the bible, or christianity.

Quote Now, we are going to pay the price for our disobedience to God and our absolute ignorance. I sincerely mean this when I say, may God have mercy on our souls.
    There is no savior, no benevolent oligarchical god who is metering out justice, through rewards or punishment. These are the same notions which have been perpetuated to keep us in slavery and bondage, not to liberate us. How can anyone still reconcile the whole religious paradigm on earth and still expect to evolve and take FULL responsibility for self actualization?

How are we to recognize the nature of the elite controllers if we continue to view reality through the eyes of an empath? There is nothing wrong with being an empath and understanding how psychopathy works. As a matter of fact, we must get this part.

We cannot reject the psychopathic nature we carry within until we recognize it and quit filtering our reality through a religious biblical perspective. That's been hijacked thousands of years ago.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 15th March 2014 at 01:08.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

10. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Alekahn2 (15th March 2014), Art (15th March 2014), Atlas (15th March 2014), Bassplayer1 (15th March 2014), boja (15th March 2014), Cara (15th March 2014), ceetee9 (15th March 2014), chocolate (15th March 2014), Christine (31st March 2014), Elixir (20th March 2014), Flash (15th March 2014), genevieve (15th March 2014), ghostrider (15th March 2014), giovonni (15th March 2014), Hervé (15th March 2014), iamthat (15th March 2014), Johnny (23rd March 2014), jp11 (15th March 2014), Mible (25th March 2014), misfit312 (15th March 2014), Mixteca (15th March 2014), mosquito (15th March 2014), NancyV (15th March 2014), Napping (15th March 2014), raregem (31st March 2014), sandy (15th March 2014), Sebastion (16th March 2014), seko (15th March 2014), sheme (15th March 2014), Shikasta (15th March 2014), Snoweagle (15th March 2014), StandingWave (15th March 2014), TargeT (31st March 2014), Timewaster (15th March 2014), WhiteFeather (16th March 2014), Wind (15th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

There is no savior, no benevolent oligarchical god who is metering out justice, through rewards or punishment. These are the same notions which have been perpetuated to keep us in slavery and bondage, not to liberate us. How can anyone still reconcile the whole religious paradigm on earth and still expect to evolve and take FULL responsibility for self actualization?
    exactly , we are responsible for our thoughts and actions , killing continues because of the human disconnect with reality and choosing to live in an illusion ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cara (15th March 2014), Elainie (15th March 2014), Flash (15th March 2014), giovonni (15th March 2014), gripreaper (15th March 2014), Johnny (23rd March 2014), ljwheat (19th March 2014), Mible (25th March 2014), raregem (31st March 2014), sandy (15th March 2014), Snoweagle (15th March 2014), StandingWave (15th March 2014), Swanette (15th March 2014), Tyy1907 (15th March 2014), WhiteFeather (16th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: The Malaysian Airliner Is NOT Missing, War is ridiculous, & Much more. (Dave Hodges)

I took the liberty of making a couple of changes to this thread and its opening post:
    • I improved the formatting of the material quoted from Dave Hodges website, bringing over more of his original formatting.
    • I removed the qualifier "IMPORTANT" from this thread's title ... I find such tends actually to distract from what's important <grin>.
    I suspect that Dave Hodges is essentially correct in his observations here, and I find that there is an interesting overlap between Hodges comments above and those of Joseph P. Farrell, as provided in PurpleLama's post Boeing MH370 disappears in flight with 239 passengers -- Post #367
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Abhaya (15th March 2014), chocolate (15th March 2014), Elixir (20th March 2014), ghostrider (16th March 2014), Inaiá (15th March 2014), Johnny (23rd March 2014), Joseph McAree (15th March 2014), Shikasta (15th March 2014), tnkayaker (20th March 2014), Tonya (18th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    You know, I get puzzled by these types of articles. Why do they always end up with the context...I know something that no one else knows, and I'm about to reveal it... and why is the religious context still pointing towards christianity and the bible?

This leads me to believe he has not done his homework, and is looking through the glasses of just the last couple hundred years or less, with a subjective bias.
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    There is no savior, ...
    Please do not derail this thread with discussions of religion.

The topic of this thread is the missing Malaysian airliner, (very) advanced technology, and the black operatives who may connect those two elements.

Even people of religions we might disdain can be truthful, perceptive and aware (or not.)

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

chocolate (15th March 2014), ghostrider (16th March 2014), Inaiá (15th March 2014), Johnny (23rd March 2014), misfit312 (15th March 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (16th March 2014), Snoweagle (15th March 2014), syrwong (15th March 2014), Tonya (18th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

Default Re: The Malaysian Airliner Is NOT Missing, War is ridiculous, & Much more. (Dave Hodges)

World War Three WILL NOT HAPPEN! We create our own reality and we bare a grave responsibility to the outcomes therefore I believe IMHO this needs to be restated! Peace! Freedom! Love!

Much, Much Love being showered and directed right now! Please focus with me!
    Julia

PS- Sorry if this is seen as a thread derailment! Not my intentions at all. Let's focus on our collective intentions to tip the scales toward the good for humanity. I believe in our intent more than words can ever express. WE CAN DO THIS!
    Last edited by heretogrow; 15th March 2014 at 03:18.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

Agape (15th March 2014), Atlas (15th March 2014), Bassplayer1 (15th March 2014), Becky (15th March 2014), Carpathian (18th March 2014), conk (15th March 2014), Elixir (20th March 2014), Johnny (23rd March 2014), Kimberley (15th March 2014), PHARAOH (15th March 2014), pixiestix (15th March 2014), Shikasta (15th March 2014), WhiteFeather (16th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The topic of this thread is the missing Malaysian airliner, (very) advanced technology, and the black operatives who may connect those two elements.
    Is it? If it was, it would point out the connection of the 20 software engineers who were on the plane, who worked for Freescale. The MAJOR shareholders of Freescale, over 70% are Carlyle Group and Blackstone. Who is Carlyle and Blackstone? A little due diligence would show you that the Carlyle group is basically the Bushes, and Blackstone is a who's who' of the Council on Foreign Relations, the Rockefeller's, and the Federal Reserve. I'm not going to provide the links. Do your own due diligence.

So, after reading about 2000 words into the article, where Hodges tells us how he comes from a family of insiders, how he has kept silent for decades, how he is now coming forward to reveal credible information, then makes very general statements without any corroborating evidence, which leads into his conclusions which ask:

Quote WHAT IS A POOR CHRISTIAN TO DO?
    to which he concludes:
    Quote Now, we are going to pay the price for our disobedience to God and our absolute ignorance. I sincerely mean this when I say, may God have mercy on our souls.
    This completely taints the information which is useful in the article, something which Joseph Farrell never does. So, Hodges wants us to repent because we are getting meted out our punishment from God for our ignorance. Totally ruined the article for me.

So yes, Hodges made it about religion, not myself or ghostrider.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 15th March 2014 at 03:40.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Buck (15th March 2014), Cara (15th March 2014), Johnny (23rd March 2014), jp11 (15th March 2014), Matt P (15th March 2014), mountain_jim (15th March 2014), NancyV (15th March 2014), Napping (15th March 2014), raregem (31st March 2014), Shikasta (15th March 2014), Sidney (15th March 2014), Snoweagle (15th March 2014), Tyy1907 (15th March 2014), WhiteFeather (16th March 2014), Wind (15th March 2014), witchy1 (15th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Is it? If it was, it would point out the connection of the 20 software engineers who were on the plane, who worked for Freescale. The MAJOR shareholders of Freescale, over 70% are Carlyle Group and Blackstone. Who is Carlyle and Blackstone? A little due diligence would show you that the Carlyle group is basically the Bushes, and Blackstone is a who's who' of the Council on Foreign Relations, the Rockefeller's, and the Federal Reserve. I'm not going to provide the links. Do your own due diligence.

So, after reading about 2000 words into the article, where Hodges tells us how he comes from a family of insiders, how he has kept silent for decades, how he is now coming forward to reveal credible information, then makes very general statements without any corroborating evidence, which leads into his conclusions which ask:

Quote WHAT IS A POOR CHRISTIAN TO DO?
    to which he concludes:
    This completely taints the information which is useful in the article, something which Joseph Farrell never does. So, Hodges wants us to repent because we are getting meted out our punishment from God for our ignorance. Totally ruined the article for me.

So yes, Hodges made it about religion, not myself or ghostrider.
    Not every thread about the Malaysian airliner need mention the FreeScale engineers. That is a rhetorical distraction. Tsk, tsk.

It is often the case that many of us, of whatever general beliefs and world view, relate the specifics of what we are discussing back to the general principles of our world view. Insisting on discrediting or derailing any discussion of specifics with (in my view, incendiary) rebuttals to the others world view impedes useful discussions of specifics.

If the world view of Dave Hodges ruined this thread for you, that's fine. I'm sure that there are other threads not yet so ruined for you.

But please don't ruin this thread with your rhetorical distractions and world view controversies.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

chocolate (15th March 2014), DarMar (16th March 2014), Inaiá (15th March 2014), Johnny (23rd March 2014), Loren (15th March 2014), Reinhard (15th March 2014), Shikasta (15th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    The late Pete Peterson gave me a ...
    ?? Is this the Pete Peterson that the Camelot followers all know ??
    No, i thought that also, so I looked it up and "our" Peter Peterson is still alive and kicking.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Johnny (23rd March 2014), jp11 (15th March 2014), Operator (17th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

things must unfold as they have been foretold.
    ww3 will mark the end of this sad era.
    every good movie or game ends with a climax, even the "negative" ones.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

26. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member Truglivartna's Avatar
    Thanks

I found this blog from Cosmic Awareness to be what I feel may be the actual situation regarding Malaysian Airliner MH370:

The Mystery of the Missing Airliner
    That this Awareness is available. Please proceed

Thank you. Today is March 13, 2014. Welcome Awareness, and thank you for being with us for the Rainbow-Phoenix session of March 13. Will Berlinghof is the Interpreter for your messages, Joan Mills the Questioner and Energizer. The Law of Love, the Law of Light and the Law of Unity have been invoked. Is there an opening message or current event you wish to discuss prior to moving into the questions at this time, please? Thank you.

That this Awareness does have information that It wishes to share about the Malaysian airliner. Previously this Awareness did speak of an accusation being made towards involvement by North Korea. This Awareness did also explain why this may occur, and since this message was delivered there have been indications that perhaps North Korea was involved. This Awareness would state at this time that this is not the case.

That it was not a North Korean missile that shot down the Malaysian airliner. That there are other purposes served by raising this red herring, by pushing this so that some can link the North Korean involvement to the Chinese, thus further discrediting the Chinese who are aligned with the Russians at this time in that conflict which is the Ukrainian situation. That this red herring has not been energized to the degree that was planned. For many have a sense that something extraordinary occurred with this airline that has gone missing, and that even though it was, and is even, the intent of those powers that are in charge in the Western world that would dearly love to create a situation of confusion and blaming of the North Koreans and Chinese, this has not received sufficient energy in the public sector, although the accusations have been made, as this Awareness has said. That the airliner, the Malaysian airliner, was not shot down by the North Koreans, nor did China have any involvement in this matter.

That this Awareness stated a moment ago that many have had a sense that something other than that which is being spoken of occurred. Indeed, many upon hearing the news of the disappearance of this airliner immediately had a sense that something else was up, something else occurred. This before any other information came forward. Therefore, as many had a sense that something extraordinary occurred, it is difficult for those who have had such a sense to settle upon the explanations, the speculations, that have been offered so far.

That this Awareness at this time will state that this aircraft was shot down but not in a way that is normally understood when such a statement is made, such a claim is made. If this airliner had been shot down by traditional means, there would have been debris found, the black boxes would have been found, or at the very least would have taken those searching for the wreckage to that place in the seas where the wreckage is located. So far this has not proven to be the case and despite all previous claims that the black box or black boxes, as there are two, would withstand tremendous force and destruction of a plane that it is that they are embedded into.

That which is most puzzling even for the experts say who are investigating this situation is that up until now, there has been no signal from the black box. That this is that which defies physics and defies that which would normally be the case upon the destruction of an aircraft, especially an aircraft that goes missing at approximately 35,000 feet in altitude. This is because the means by which this aircraft was removed are not means that one could understand in traditional ways in accordance with the laws of physics. This Awareness will state at this time that it was indeed extraterrestrial technologies that were used to remove this aircraft.
    There has been some report of the plane turning and flying off in another direction, but the truth of the matter is that the plane did not simply fly somewhere else. The movements of the plane that are shown on radar indicate that the aircraft took evasion movements, tried to avert from its course due to some other factor. What is also shown on the radar that was available at that time is the appearance of two other craft. That these two other craft did have much to do with the disappearance of the aircraft. One of the two craft moved at high speed and placed itself in front of the airliner, at which point the pilot did try to avert his course, did try to lose the one that had appeared in front of him, in front of the aircraft. It is here that the movements of the aircraft are shown on radar: it turning left and right several times before it disappeared from the radar.

This point is of prime importance. That it disappeared, not because it was shot down, not because it came apart at high altitude, but rather because the whole aircraft was simply vanished. There is, as this Awareness said, extraterrestrial technology that is involved in this incident, and it is seen and stated by this Awareness that this extraterrestrial technology was that which did cause the disappearance of this plane.

That this technology is of such a nature that it introduces a new level of weaponry to certain factions. That the extraterrestrial technology that was employed was not employed by those of the Galactic Federation. Indeed this Awareness would say also that it was not directly the result of extraterrestrial involvement involving the Orion/Reptilian Greys, although it is from this source that the extraterrestrial technology was derived.

It is seen that the two ships that were also recorded on radar which are not being mentioned, were craft that was of an earthly origin. That these craft are craft that are being used by the Powers That Be, that are extraterrestrial in nature but built upon this planet and used by those who are in alliance with the Orion/ Reptilian faction. That this has been brought forward as a warning shot, a warning event, that is designed at the highest level to impart to those with knowledge of such matters, a message and a warning. That the aircraft in some ways was vaporized when the technology, the weaponry of extraterrestrial origin, was turned upon it. But it is even more complex than this.

For in a way the vaporization of this aircraft was in actuality the opening of a rift in physical space in that which is commonly called the time/space continuum. And that this aircraft flew through this rift and was transported into another dimension. That if one were to have seen the event from the ground or even from another aircraft that was able to observe this event, it would have appeared that the aircraft was hit by a beam upon which the aircraft vaporized and disappeared. But what is seen by this Awareness is that the craft that had placed itself in front of this airliner had opened this rift and drew the airliner through this rift into another dimensional space. Therefore in this, the aircraft could not be said to have been destroyed, but rather transported instantaneously elsewhere, and it was at this moment that the plane disappeared from radar.

That at this time this Awareness would say that this craft was not destroyed even after it was transported, but remained in one piece. That it is also the case that this airliner could be re-materialized back into this third dimensional space from which it exited if it is the intent of those who have caused this event to occur, if it is their wish and their desire.

It is not seen at this time that this will occur but such is the technology that if it was desired by those who have caused this event, it could indeed come to be. This Awareness at this time does not predict this, does not say this aircraft will re-appear but It does ask one and all to be open to this possibility. It asks one and all to understand a large leap was taken with this action, a leap that will project matters beyond that which has always traditionally been the known, the rules and laws of physics, when an aircraft disappears. The presumption being that it has somehow been destroyed. Never before has such weaponry been used in modern times to create such an occurrence, and many will find this matter hard to accept.
    But if it is so, as has so often been spoken of by this Awareness and many others, that there is an extraterrestrial presence on this planet and that there are many factors behind the scenes that have not been divulged or brought into the open and that these matters have now escalated to bring forward such an action.

That this is that which could be understood to be a game-changer. That humanity if, you will, has stepped through an opening into a realm that has not until now been publicly available, publicly acknowledged. This event is of such a nature due to the extreme interest of so many around the world, that it cannot be swept away or covered up.

Many have a sense that something else occurred, something untoward and up until now, something that has never been known before. At this time this Awareness would say: stay open to that which is the extraordinary. Stay open to your own individual sense of what may have occurred, the voice within that is niggling, that is speaking softly that something else happened here.

That in the next few days, other events will occur that will challenge, that may add light to the situation, including statements of denial, red herrings designed to take matters in other directions, known directions, accepted rules of physics and reality. Even if such reports come through, trust your own sense of things. Trust your own instincts, the niggly feeling that this is not what it appears to be.

This is a crucial time; a time of stepping through from one reality to a new reality, the hidden reality that has so long been underway that has so long been hidden and kept secret. This also has much to do with the revelation of extraterrestrial forces that are currently upon this planet, in this planet and above in the skies of this planet. That the perception of reality that has been held for so long, that has been controlled and manipulated for so long, is ready to come apart, is ready to be shaken apart.

That in these next days, weeks and months, it is recommended by this Awareness that one stays centered, despite what may be disclosed, what may come forward. It is to be remembered that each individual has chosen to be upon this planet in these epic times to be part of something greater. To go into fear and chaos will not serve an individual at this time. Trust and have faith that there are indeed greater forces at play here and that this period of time is the period of time so long awaited by so many, and that now when things are starting to happen, it behooves each and every individual to stay calm, to stay centered, to live in trust and faith that no matter what the Powers That Be are playing at, no matter what is occurring in the world or even around oneself in their own personal life, that this is simply a period of readjustment, of new beginnings and new possibilities.

Please proceed if there is a question on that which was the opening message.
    Yes there was, Awareness. Are the people who occupied that plane, are they still in the physical? In other words, are they alright or are they totally confused at what has happened?

That it is seen by this Awareness that those who were onboard the plane were not killed at that time when this weapon was used that opened the rift that the plane flew through. That therefore it could be said that these ones are still alive but they are not at this moment on that timeline that most are involved with. They are alive in another dimensional state, a parallel state, a parallel reality.

That it cannot be said at this time whether or not these ones will be returned alive and well, for there are factors here that have not yet been decided. Therefore there are many options as to what could occur. If it did occur that the plane was re-materialized and brought back into that which is this current timeline, that it would be the greatest challenge of all to cover this up, to have individuals returned who were gone for a space of time.

That there are actions that are being taken by those who are the Galactic Federation to achieve this, to return the aircraft and the individuals aboard. It could be said there is a battle raging at this time for this to be accomplished, but it is not at all a given that it will happen. However should this happen, again due to the most public nature of this event, it would be an event impossible to cover up. It would be an event of such historic proportion that the reality of those who live now with certain beliefs and conceptions about reality, that this would be shaken irrevocably and that the world as it is known now and has been understood for many centuries will no longer apply, will no longer make sense, and that which many have spoken of will begin in earnest.

That at this time it is not seen that the individuals aboard this aircraft are dead. It is simply seen they are elsewhere and that there is the possibility that they may be returned if the Galactic Federation force are successful in their efforts. It is to be remembered that the Powers That Be do not hesitate in the least from sacrificing the lives of many innocents and that they are fully prepared to do so again. It is that which could be called a "tricky" situation and it is not the intent of the Powers That Be to return this aircraft and those who are aboard, for it is their intent to send a message to those who would oppose the Powers That Be.

That they have a weapon now of such magnitude and power that they can make aircraft or missiles or ships or anything else disappear if they wish. That this is part of the hidden battle that is taking place at this time. That many actions are not intended for the public's awareness and understanding, but are actually warnings to the ones that would oppose the Powers That Be. But again, many factors are now changing and it is even seen there are factions within this group, the elites, the Powers That Be, the hidden cabal, that are in opposition to these ones in charge and in control. That this too is part of a hidden battle that is taking place at this time, even amongst the rank and file of the Powers That Be.

It is not the purpose of this Awareness at this time to predict outcomes. It is simply sharing alternative information, the information of possibilities, the information of alternatives that this Awareness is engaged in at this time. Still this Awareness does state that as it is now, as seen by this Awareness, those aboard the aircraft are still alive even though they are located elsewhere, and that there are timelines seen by this Awareness that will see these ones returned.

Unfortunately it is also seen by this Awareness timelines where these ones will be sacrificed and will not return. At this time it is not a certainty as to which timeline will be the prevalent one or the one the majority will experience. Therefore, in terms of an individual recognition of this matter, it is again recommended that one holds that there is more out there, that other factors are playing out, and that the reality that the individual wishes to experience would be a reality that sees the return of the aircraft and all aboard.

That this is the strongest action individuals can take at this time: to energize a timeline of an event that would see the return of the aircraft and all aboard. However at this time this Awareness will leave it at that and ask all to stay positive and focused upon those who have been used in this way and in this event, and to visualize the reality of their return.

That this will of course prove much. That the reality that so many are still clinging to that has been presented to one and all as the only reality, that it will be shown that it is not the case, and that this will of course open all of the doors to all other events that could occur. It is always a matter of focus and choice as to that which one wishes to experience in terms of who have reached a point of awareness that is great enough to understand this concept and principle and to accept it and to work it. There is much more that is yet to come forward but at this time, this Awareness feels complete upon this issue and upon this matter, and with this matter.
    Thank you, Awareness, that is very, very much appreciated, and it is hoped that all who hear or read this message that they will offer their prayers and positive energies to those onboard the craft, that they are returned safely. Thank you very much for the information. It is appreciated. The Law of Gratitude is invoked.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th March 2014 at 15:22. Reason: Flight number was MH370, not MH720
    There's a thin line between a hero and a fool; but no line at all between a fool and a wise man.

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Truglivartna For This Post:

araucaria (16th March 2014), Daphne (15th March 2014), Gardener (15th March 2014), halffull (15th March 2014), Inaiá (16th March 2014), Johnny (23rd March 2014), soleil (15th March 2014), ThePythonicCow (15th March 2014), tnkayaker (20th March 2014), Tonya (18th March 2014), Tyy1907 (15th March 2014), WhiteFeather (16th March 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by heretogrow (here)
    World War Three WILL NOT HAPPEN! We create our own reality and we bare a grave responsibility to the outcomes therefore I believe IMHO this needs to be restated! Peace! Freedom! Love!

Much, Much Love being showered and directed right now! Please focus with me!
    Julia

PS- Sorry if this is seen as a thread derailment! Not my intentions at all. Let's focus on our collective intentions to tip the scales toward the good for humanity. I believe in our intent more than words can ever express. WE CAN DO THIS!
    Need to be able to click "thanks" on this a few more times!
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Becky (15th March 2014), Johnny (23rd March 2014), Kimberley (15th March 2014), ljwheat (19th March 2014), pixiestix (15th March 2014), WhiteFeather (16th March 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

@Paul: ALL the details are important. I also agree with gripreaper that hiding little nuggets of assumptions in editorials like this is very frustrating. I don't think gripreaper was out of line at all in bringing some up. I think sometimes we need to learn to say "Good points and thanks" instead of trying to "one-up", so to speak. No disrespect intended at all. I tend to see both sides.
    At this point in this event unfolding I don't see why any detail or point of view should be left out. They all lend to the overall understanding.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Alekahn2 (15th March 2014), chocolate (15th March 2014), gripreaper (15th March 2014), Johnny (23rd March 2014), jp11 (15th March 2014), NancyV (15th March 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    @Paul: ALL the details are important.
    I did not comment above on whether the Freescale engineer details were important.

I disagreed with gripreaper when he stated in Post #10 that if this thread was about the missing airliner, then (and I quote) "it would point out the connection of the 20 software engineers who were on the plane, who worked for Freescale."

It is obviously possible for a thread to be about the missing airliner, without that thread mentioning those 20 engineers in the first 9 posts. For example, our main thread for the missing airliner did not mention the Freescale engineers until Boeing MH370 disappears in flight with 239 passengers -- Post #27.

Geez.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

carryattune (15th March 2014), chocolate (15th March 2014), Inaiá (16th March 2014), Johnny (23rd March 2014)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Ok, I’m going to make some assumptions here, since the heading to this thread is that the Malaysian airliner is NOT missing. I’m going to assume that this is what the thread is about, and since this is the only sentence I had to read when I came upon this thread, that is what I am basing this assumption on.

I’m also going to take my time to read this article because Kimberly felt it was of great importance, and I respect her opinion. Although she links the article, she does not herself make any reference to what is in the article which she feels is of utmost importance, other than to state her belief that WW111 will not happen, which she emphasizes in all caps and adds to the thread title that War is ridiculous.

I’m also not that familiar with Dave Hodges, other than to make note he was a guest on Well’s Caravan to Midnight a few nights ago. Other than that, he is new to my radar as well as Kimberly’s.

I suspect that Dave Hodges is essentially correct in his observations here, and I find that there is an interesting overlap between Hodges comments above and those of Joseph P. Farrell, as provided in PurpleLama's post Boeing MH370 disappears in flight with 239 passengers -- Post #367
    And to me, that is where the similarities end. Joseph Farrell does an excellent job of presenting the “woo-woo” scenario by very carefully qualifying his statements and allowing the reader (in his case listener) to draw their own conclusions. In my opinion, and I stand by this, David Hodges does a terrible job by using definitive statements, based on subjective experience. BIG DIFFERENCE. From my vantage point, Joseph Farrell and Dave Hodges are as different as day and night.

So, the salient point is that we are dealing with exotic technology and an undisclosed interloper party, as Joseph Farrell points out, which is not the usual terrestrial nations. He makes a strong case for this argument. All of the early stories surrounding this event stated that the plane just “disappeared”, no debris, no transponders, nothing. Now Dave Hodges comes along and emphatically states that the Malaysian airliner is NOT missing.

Well, where does this lead us? If the airliner is not missing, then where is it? Only two scenarios are plausible based on this inference. Either the plane was diverted by remote control to say Diego Garcia or it did in fact disappear into another dimension through a wormhole or portal. In either scenario, the occupants could still be alive.

So, if we look at the second scenario, which is similar to the Philadelphia experiment, which Joseph Farrell points out, the possibility of the airliner “re-entering” this dimension after a time lapse and the passengers still being alive would certainly shift the perceptions of a majority of the inhabitants of planet earth, not necessarily those here at Avalon who are informed. As Kimberly points out, this would be an unprecedented event.

And what would such an event do? It would totally shatter the religious paradigm which has been part of the energetic matrix of this planet for millennium, the strong beliefs held by a majority which includes Dave Hodges, based on his conclusions in the article above. So, the implication of the religious aspect IS NOT out of line in this thread. AS a matter of fact, in my opinion, it is at the VERY HEART of how this event could play out.

But sorry Dave, I’d like to draw my own conclusions and do not wish to filter the context of your article through your limited religious worldview. That is not going to help mankind make sense of this event. An earth shattering reappearance of a disappeared aircraft will not be able to be explained through your
    And Paul, this is also the salient point of how proper prose should be written. The reader should be given the postulates and be encouraged to draw their own conclusions. It is also quite obvious to me that this forum is full of opinions, and that it is not uncommon for member posters to render their opinions about articles posted. If this is no longer allowed, then please just say so.

Just because you are a moderator, does that give you poetic license to accuse me of rhetorical distraction when I bring in the Freescale engineers and the Bush/Rockefeller connection. How is this distracting to the overall premise of the event? Our own Bill Ryan was wondering about this point here to which you clarified here, so apparently this IS an important point and is PART of the discussion and IS NOT distracting. Tsk…tsk

So, if bringing in the overall context of the belief structures which this article, and many others being discussed on this forum at this time relevant to this missing airliner, are considered by you Paul as distracting “world view controversies”, even though such and unprecedented event would shake this paradigm to the very core of all sentient beings, then you are out of touch with what is occurring here on planet earth and with this event. You totally missed the deeper context of what I was trying to convey.

It’s time we stop looking through the limited context of the religious paradigm which has kept mankind captive for millennium, and be prepared to embrace a larger worldview. If this airliner reappears through a rip in space/time, rest assured, this will occur.

This is NOT incendiary, (a device or attack designed to cause fires). You are wrong about this too.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 15th March 2014 at 17:15.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Alekahn2 (15th March 2014), Johnny (23rd March 2014), NancyV (15th March 2014)

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And to me, that is where the similarities end. Joseph Farrell does an excellent job of presenting the “woo-woo” scenario by very carefully qualifying his statements and allowing the reader (in his case listener) to draw their own conclusions. In my opinion, and I stand by this, David Hodges does a terrible job by using definitive statements, based on subjective experience. BIG DIFFERENCE. From my vantage point, Joseph Farrell and Dave Hodges are as different as day and night.
    Yes - some overlap in their theory - great difference in other aspects, as you describe.

And what would such an event do? It would totally shatter the religious paradigm which has been part of the energetic matrix of this planet for millennium, the strong beliefs held by a majority which includes Dave Hodges, based on his conclusions in the article above. So, the implication of the religious aspect IS NOT out of line in this thread. AS a matter of fact, in my opinion, it is at the VERY HEART of how this event could play out.
    Yes - many schools of thought and religion would have some serious rethinking to do.

But sorry Dave, I’d like to draw my own conclusions and do not wish to filter the context of your article through your limited religious worldview. That is not going to help mankind make sense of this event. An earth shattering reappearance of a disappeared aircraft will not be able to be explained through your
    And Paul, this is also the salient point of how proper prose should be written. The reader should be given the postulates and be encouraged to draw their own conclusions. It is also quite obvious to me that this site is full of opinions, and that it is not uncommon for member posters to render their opinions about articles posted. If this is no longer allowed, then please just say so.
    I've read Dave Hodges many times, and tend to skip over the religious parts, as if they weren't even there. I failed to realize that others would be unable to consider anything useful Hodges might have to say, because his religious views would, in your words, "completely taint the information which is useful in the article" and "totally ruin the article" for you.

So when you focused on strongly criticizing his religious views (I hold them in no greater respect myself) I found it to be a distraction from what I had understood to be the main topic of this thread, that being a theory of what happened to the airplane and whether we could avoid war.

Just because you are a moderator, does that give you poetic license to accuse me of rhetorical distraction when I bring in the Freescale engineers and the Bush/Rockefeller connection.
    You did not just "bring in the Freescale engineers ...". You stated that if this thread was about the missing airplane, then (and I quote) "it would point out the connection of the 20 software engineers who were on the plane, who worked for Freescale."

In other words, since the thread had not already mentioned the Freescale engineers prior to your stating that, you were concluding that this thread was not evidently about the missing airplane as I had asserted.

To quote my previous reply above:
    It is obviously possible for a thread to be about the missing airliner, without that thread mentioning those 20 engineers in the first 9 posts. For example, our main thread for the missing airliner did not mention the Freescale engineers until Boeing MH370 disappears in flight with 239 passengers -- Post #27.

Geez.
    Your implication that a thread could not have been about the missing airplane unless it has already discussed the Freescale engineers was so obviously bogus to me that it was a rhetorical distraction.

Perhaps you were thinking something else when you wrote those words, and perhaps what you were thinking was good stuff.

But I flunked out of mind reading school (well, never actually attended such) ... and so I am mostly limited to the words you post, not whatever else you were thinking at that point.

So, if bringing in the overall context of the belief structures which this article, and many others being discussed on this forum at this time relevant to this missing airliner, are considered by you Paul as distracting “world view controversies”, even though such and unprecedented event would shake this paradigm to the very core of all sentient beings, then you are out of touch with what is occurring here on planet earth and with this event. You totally missed the deeper context of what I was trying to convey.
    Yes - I did miss that. I missed it at least in part because your first reply above focused on how wrong his religious view was, without stating (that I can find ... correct me if I am wrong) that such an event as the return of the airliner or its passengers would be such an "unprecedented event [that] would shake this paradigm to the very core of all sentient beings." I also missed it in part because of your obviously incorrect implication that no thread could be about the missing airplane if it lacked some earlier post about the Freescale engineers. I also missed it in part because rather than (did I miss something?) state how great a paradigm shift such an event would be, you used your eloquence to critique Hodges religious views, saying it how Hodges religious views had tainted his article and totally ruined the article for you.

In short .... as best as I can tell ... I missed it because you didn't say it back then.

This is NOT incendiary, (a device or attack designed to cause fires). You are wrong about this too.
    Touché .

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

carryattune (15th March 2014), Inaiá (16th March 2014), Johnny (23rd March 2014), jp11 (15th March 2014)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am repeating this part of your reply, because it is worth repeating.

If my getting under your skin helped in anyway to provoke your clear expression of this, then it was not for naught.

Yes - this missing airplane could be Act One of a Three Act Play:
    1. Plane and passengers go missing
    2. Plane and passengers reappear in a dramatic but (by conventional scientific or conventional religious thought) "impossible" way.
    3. Conventional science and religion have some serious rethinking to do.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gripreaper (15th March 2014), Johnny (23rd March 2014), jp11 (15th March 2014), Saracatt (17th March 2014), sdv (15th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast