+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Re-Incarnation The Drip Continues

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re-Incarnation The Drip Continues

I watched the new series called the ghost inside my child last night ... three different segments combined on the theme of re-incarnation ...Three children , three different families ... They had night visions/dreams every night that scared their parents ... they told specific information that no one could know unless they were THERE ... Our world will change when everyone knows life is not a body , you are more than you know , much older than you know , maybe we will get the knowledge learned in all those lifetimes and really grow , really change our thinking and actions , and peace one day could be a reality ... hope you enjoy https://youtube.com/watch?v=ED0HAoPumqc
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

boja (16th March 2014), ceetee9 (16th March 2014), DNA (21st March 2014), GCS1103 (17th March 2014), halffull (16th March 2014), Hazel (16th March 2014), linksplatinum (16th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (16th March 2014), RunningDeer (16th March 2014), selinam (17th March 2014), Star Tsar (16th March 2014), Wind (16th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Re-Incarnation The Drip Continues

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DNA (21st March 2014), naste.de.lumina (16th March 2014), RunningDeer (16th March 2014), Star Tsar (16th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DNA (21st March 2014), naste.de.lumina (16th March 2014), RunningDeer (16th March 2014), Star Tsar (16th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

When the adult ego learns to shut up then maybe we can learn from the children, and maybe we can grow better and faster..
    I learned so much from my children.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

DNA (21st March 2014), GCS1103 (17th March 2014), ghostrider (16th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (16th March 2014), RunningDeer (16th March 2014), Shane (16th March 2014), sheme (17th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (16th March 2014), Wind (16th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

The laws of re-incarnation are somehow broken , instead of 152 years before taking a new body , now it could be five years or ten or twenty , etc ... It is said the overpopulation of earth is creating material bodies too soon , allowing spirit forms to come back before completing the learning process on the other side ... it is an imbalance in natures process ... We see the result , some people have emotional issues , they say I feel like a woman trapped in a man's body , or a man trapped in a woman's body , or just the feeling that they don't belong here , like they are out of time , this time is not normal for them ... some are too advanced to be here or not advanced enough to cope ... We seem them , they look at humans in a body and something just doesn't fit , they never solve the problem of why is an immortal spirit confined to a container ... maybe if we have only two children per family for one generation all around the globe , people could find some peace in life for once , and live happy instead of the huge weight holding them down daily ... I have a hard time watching humans suffer, even if I don't know them personally ... When they hurt , I hurt , when they are sad , I'm sad ... it bugs me ... To fix a problem , total understanding from every angle is paramount , this is just my little piece to the puzzle , for those who care or are interested ...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

ceetee9 (16th March 2014), Craig (17th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (16th March 2014), RunningDeer (16th March 2014), shadowstalker (16th March 2014), Synchronicity (18th March 2014), Wind (16th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

shadowstalker you are soo right , parents are the problem ... I got that feeling , the parents are not helping , the knee jerk reaction , just frustrates an already complex situation ... what ? I'm not your parent ??? blah blah , no one owns anyone , we are just on loan , every soul is it's own heaven ... parents are just caretakers of the next level of evolution , supposed to help guide the spirit to strive for perfection , in turn they are helped more than the child ... because you reap what you sow , people don't take full use of that phrase , it is cosmic and eternal ... you want to reap happiness , SOW happiness ...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

ceetee9 (16th March 2014), RunningDeer (16th March 2014), shadowstalker (16th March 2014), Shane (16th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Hi for all friends.

Reincarnation. I have many unanswered questions about it.
    I have no doubt that reincarnation is a fact.
    What I have doubts about is that agreements are made terms.
    If indeed there is some kind of agreement in which we can interfere.
    There are many arguments trying to convince us that this is the way of incorruptible divine justice.
    I'm not so sure, especially with regard to the universe in which Earth is situated contextually.

I think there might be a trap, a spiritual matrix that benefits from this process of forgetting the reincarnated.

A big hug my friend ghostrider.

Naste.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    The laws of re-incarnation are somehow broken , instead of 152 years before taking a new body , now it could be five years or ten or twenty , etc ... It is said the overpopulation of earth is creating material bodies too soon , allowing spirit forms to come back before completing the learning process on the other side ... it is an imbalance in natures process ... We see the result , some people have emotional issues , they say I feel like a woman trapped in a man's body , or a man trapped in a woman's body , or just the feeling that they don't belong here , like they are out of time , this time is not normal for them ... some are too advanced to be here or not advanced enough to cope ... We seem them , they look at humans in a body and something just doesn't fit , they never solve the problem of why is an immortal spirit confined to a container ... maybe if we have only two children per family for one generation all around the globe , people could find some peace in life for once , and live happy instead of the huge weight holding them down daily ... I have a hard time watching humans suffer, even if I don't know them personally ... When they hurt , I hurt , when they are sad , I'm sad ... it bugs me ... To fix a problem , total understanding from every angle is paramount , this is just my little piece to the puzzle , for those who care or are interested ...
    This is happening because so many souls want to be present on Earth at this moment. We are going through a massive spiritual change and so is Earth. It's going to get just more intense... In this current life the humans who who have chosen so are able to evolve faster than in ten normal human incarnations, it would normally take centuries or even thousands of years. I think that it is allowed because the higher powers see that more souls need to evolve faster now. On the physical level it doesn't seem always fair. I don't like to see suffering either, but I also think that there is always a reason for everything, even if it hurts.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

ceetee9 (16th March 2014), DNA (21st March 2014), ghostrider (17th March 2014), Joe Akulis (17th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (16th March 2014), shadowstalker (16th March 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

The seven main stages of development , primary life , rational life , intellectual life , creational life , spiritual life , creation life , all have seven sub periods each , ... if a life is taken too soon , it will come back and pick up where the previous life left off , with War and the ptb's evil toward mankind , you can see that our earth and it's lifeforms have tremendous hurdles in the way that shouldn't be there ...countless spirits removed from school too soon ...

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

crosby (17th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (16th March 2014), shadowstalker (16th March 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    This is happening because so many souls want to be present on Earth at this moment. We are going through a massive spiritual change and so is Earth. It's going to get just more intense... In this current life the humans who who have chosen so are able to evolve faster than in ten normal human incarnations, it would normally take centuries or even thousands of years. I think that it is allowed because the higher powers see that more souls need to evolve faster now. On the physical level it doesn't seem always fair. I don't like to see suffering either, but I also think that there is always a reason for everything, even if it hurts.
    Is there a higher authority that is a guardian of the process? do they see if there are issues? or am I pinning too many hopes on the other side?

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Craig (here)
    Is there a higher authority that is a guardian of the process? do they see if there are issues? or am I pinning too many hopes on the other side?
    Yes, there are planetary guardians who are guarding us and they see everything... Nothing happens by chance even though on the earthly level many things seem unrational and chaotic to us at times. Very painful too, but suffering is a catalyst for change. I'm sure that they are doing everything in their power to soothe the process, but they cannot interfere with free will. Free will gives us the option to make choices and by making choices we impact ourselves and others... That is a tool for learning and spiritual growth. On the side we always understand the big picture, but not here on Earth. That's why we just must trust the process.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Craig (18th March 2014), DNA (21st March 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

i have a very dear, close friend of my family dying right now. she love butterflies. i assume that maybe she will come back in that way. i don't know much but i do know that the things that we love dearly and keep close to our hearts stay with us........perhaps to infinity.
    warmest regards,
    crosby

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Guardian of the process ??? if there was it would be Creation itself it's laws and recommendations are above all and absolute ... The great spiritual energy that created everything from the nameless nothing ...

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Hi ghostrider, i dont know if this will help you but i have just finished reading a book entitled;The disappearance of the universe.written by Gary.r. renard.if you have an interest in past lives, the nature of the universe and heaven then this could help. I humbly recommend you give this book a once over. I believe in reincarnation and the soul and past lives,but this book explains why we reincarnate so much.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ecnal61 For This Post:

ghostrider (17th March 2014), selinam (17th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

It's like we're almost cut off from a part of ourselves. It's still there, it's just very faint and partially obscured.... the best way to describe it is similar to a bird flying, if you slow that image down in your brain then "pull apart" the entire thing, you know how the wing's moving is pushing an amount of air and creating force and lift, the structure of the muscles and the inside of the bird and what it's doing, the world around, the sun and wind - you know how it all works and what is happening yet the specifics and fine details are a big fuzzy ??? I think this apply's to who we are as well, not every part of ourselves was formed from what we have experienced in this lifetime alone, you don't know what or how but it's there.

I'm also a strong believer that we just cant understand or comprehend things unless we've experienced them ourselves. Like how someone tells you a very deep and moving story about one of their life experiences, you still feel things, but not in the way you do if you have experienced the same, you can only truly understand if you have experienced it yourself. That's probably a big reason why there is such a disconnect with the people that lead our country's and big corporations, they dont have to worry about any of the repercussions for their actions.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Wind (17th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Studying Near-Death Experiences can also give you a little more of an understanding of who the "overseers" are, in regards to reincarnation. I think the ones who get involved in our reincarnative cycles are not the same beings who might say, allow some negative aliens into our sphere with their permission. But I could be wrong.

Also, studying the works of people who do past life regressions is helpful too.

There's definitely some direction to the process of coming back here, but the big questions are who does the directing, and how much of a say do I get to have. And my current opinion is that the the more you learn about who and what you really are, the more control you will have over what you want to do with your next life.

Seeker

28. Link to Post #17
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    When the adult ego learns to shut up then maybe we can learn from the children, and maybe we can grow better and faster..
    I learned so much from my children.
    I asked my 3 year old daughter (she's now 4) where she was before she was born. She said "in mum's tummy". Then I asked "but before that". She said "I don't know".

I was hoping she might remember something but she seems to be a clean sheet

Despite that, we can always look to our immediate existence for answers to big universal questions. For example, spirit and body are analogous to energy and matter in the sense that one can "inhabit" the other interchangeably.

So if we look at how different forms of energy "inhabit" matter, we can see lots of different scenarious:

[1] Ones where the energy doesn't "re-incarnate" with the same pattern

- a wave that washes up on the shore and looses both it's form and expression, never to re-incarnate. It now exists as minute amounts of heat in a million sandgrains

- a story that someone thought of but didn't write down and then forgot. It now exists as a slightly evolved personality

- a political movement that springs up and dissipates within a few weeks. It now exists as thousands of individual historical "experiences:

[2] Ones where the energy does "re-incarnate" and occupy successive material manifestations

- a persistent wave in the middle of the ocean. Every minute it's made up of a completely new set of water molecules

- a story that someone writes and is published. It survives over centuries through succesive 'incarnations' of readers who "perceive" the story. (Here's it's the perception which brings the story back to life, the paper on which it's published being just an intermediate vehicle)

- a political party which endures over a century. It is made up of completely different people than those who founded it

All these things have one significant thing in common: A metaphysical phenomenon which "inhabits" a physical one. They show us what the model for such a combination is and the conclusion we can draw is that some 'personalities' may re-incarnate and others just won't. Like lumpy mashed potatoes - the lumpy stuff persists for a while and the rest of the 'mash' doesn't.

Another way of thinking of it is this: Look at "humanity" (or any species) from the perspective of "God" (Whether you believe in him or not, he makes quite a useful archetype for these ideas). God sees humanity as a big bowl of soup, where we are the soup molecules. He sticks his hand in and stirs it which cause little swirls to appear in the soup. The swirl is a "metaphysical energy pattern" which God just sees as a constant (i.e. he sees the 'swirl' as a consistent entity).

On the other hand we humans (the molecules) see this big wave coming and then disappearing. The 'wave' endowes us with memory (we are all born with memory - even if it's just a bunch of reflexes at it's most basic level). Once in a while, someone is born with memory of the 'swirl' - i.e. their 'starter pack' co-incides with the actual lifetime of another person. It doesn't mean that person IS the other person though, because our idea of what constitutes an individual is arbitrary - usually bound to a physical manifestation.

At the spiritual level, I doubt if the idea of 'individual' that we have as physical beings exists at all. It's more likely to be a continuum like energy is in relation to matter. (i.e. a unified consciousness).
    Last edited by indigopete; 17th March 2014 at 20:05.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

ghostrider (17th March 2014)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

The whole idea makes sense to me now ... some get it , some don't , that's okay ... We all see them in our daily lives , people who are just blind to what's really going on in the world around them , cover ups , the military madness , ET visitation , chemtrails ... some are just not ready , they stand on a lower ladder rung ... Until life hits them with so many heartaches then they start to ask the important questions ... they learn at their own pace , and slowly begin to realize , they are more than a material body ... trees only bear fruit when they are connected to the ground/mother earth ... so important to stay in balance with nature , to bear the fruit of spirit , knowledge , and wisdom ... and with all thy getting get UNDERSTANDING ...

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (21st March 2014), indigopete (18th March 2014), naste.de.lumina (17th March 2014)

32. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Grizz Griswold's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,499 times in 288 posts

As an ex Scientologist there was idea that as consciousness we could possible operate multiple bodies therefore instant population increase. I heard someone say a man with one wife well he can be miserable, two or three even worse but someone with twenty or thirty well thats just lovely.

33. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,914 times in 4,329 posts

I absolutely believe in reincarnation.

I had a haunting once, this was from a recently deceased person who had occupied the house immediatly before my family moved in to this two story mid-western home.
    I believe I was given an oppurtunity by the ghosts higher self to help it move on, and in so doing, enter into the cycle of reincarnation again.

At age 17 me and my family moved into a new nieghborhood, a new house. I took the attic room. After being there for a month and a half, my mother, myself,my sister and one of my best freinds were all convinced the house was haunted. There was a constant sense of something watching you in that house, it was,,,, unnerving.

At times the presence would be so powerfull the only metaphor that works is that it felt like it was screaming at me to get out of it's house! It felt like it was right up on me, screaming at me!

After being in the house for a couple of months, we became aquainted with our next door neighbor, a jolly talkative woman in her late twenties who was pregnant at the time. After becoming aquainted she wasted no time in telling us that the previous occupant of the house had run into some trouble with the law, didn't wanna go to prison, and had hung himself, in the attic room, which was now my bedroom.

After being there for about seven months, I had this lucid dream.
    I am convinced this dream led to the ghost crossing over or gaining its liberation if you will.

HERE IS THE DREAM
    I was on my way home, walking back from a friends house. I realized I was dreaming. Immediatly after I realized I was dreaming, a short, smallish built gentleman in his late fifties approached me. I never saw his face. He was wearing a field workers hat they would wear in Mexico with a colorfull blanket draped over his shoulders. The man never spoke a word to me, and yet he demanded my attention. He was exactly how I imagined Don Juan to look like from the Carlos Castaneda books.

Instead of saying anything, he pointed in my direction, I felt a visceral sensation as his pointed finger was aimed at my midsection. Then, as if after having grabbed me by pointing at my midsection he turned and pointed in another direction, and I had the feeling of being flung. As his arm pivoted towards this other direction, I experienced a wooshing sound, like I was in the middle of a cyclone, and after his arm stopped moving, we were transported to my bedroom at the foot of my bed.

Before I had a chance to ask what we were supposed to do there, he loaded up his pointed finger again turned his arm towards my bed, the wooshing sound took place again, and instead of my bed there was a cocoon with a moldy corpse inside of it, kind of looked like a mummy that had been unwrapped.

At this point, I felt an "ah ha" in my heart area, and I turned to him and said, "ohhhhh you want me to wake him up". (Don't ask me how I knew this, I just did).

So I put my hands palm down on the cocoon, and started rocking it back and forth, it was as if I was waking up the being and resurecting him. After moving the cocoon back and forth like you would rock a baby in a cradle. It didn't take long before the corpse gained life force and looked like an old man.
    After rocking him for only a little bit longer, the cocoon disapeared and I put my hands on the old man. He was starting to be animated and he was talking to himself like he was dreaming. After a little while longer with my palms on him he gained youth and looked about 28. He was now very irratated, and perturbed, like he would be if I was waking him up out of bed from a regular sleep. He finally roused and said "what, what do you want"?

Now it seemed my finger was loaded with the Don Juan midsection grabbing power.
    Now it was my turn to use the wooshing pointed finger arm motion gesture. I pointed at him and then pivoted until I was pointing at a pregnant woman at the foot of my bed. And when the woosh was over, the pregnant woman was standing before us, and the 28 year old guy was standing beside me when I told him "you have to wake up, you have to wake up guy, because you have to be born".

At this point the Don juan dream guide, or spirit guide, or higher self ( I don't think he was my guide, I think he was the guide of the ghost in my room),,,approached the man and they began to talk.

At this point I was appreciating the lucidness of the dream I was having, I kept staring at my hands and then staring at the walls. And then, I don't know why I did this, I jumped out the window of my two story house. I stared at my hands and my bare feet as I fell in slow motion. The 28 year old healthy vibrant dark haired man who used to be a ghost and Don Juan were looking over the side of the open window down at me while I was falling. The 28 year old asked, why is he doing that?(Refering to my slow motion fall off the roof) And the Don Juan, of whom this is the only thing I heard him say to me through the whole dream replied in a resigned, exasperated tone, "because,,, he's an idiot".

As a last note, I never ever felt the unnerving presence in my house after that, and I never heard any one else note of the presence after this either.
    I really think that ghost went on to be born, and he never bothered any one in my house again.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Finefeather (21st March 2014), Joe Akulis (24th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread