+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crystal Skull Legend

1. Link to Post #1
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,692 times in 1,157 posts

Default Crystal Skull Legend

Legend of the Crystal Skulls explores the truth behind the real life icon inspiring the latest Indiana Jones movie, Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls. Whilst the movie features a crystal skull created by extra terrestrials, not everything is fiction.

Real crystal skulls do exist. Museums in London, Washington and Paris each have one. But the most famous skull of them all, ‘The Skull of Doom’, is the subject of an incredible treasure tale. This documentary traces the buccaneering explorer called Frederick Mitchell-Hedges, and his adopted daughter, Anna, and reveals their story of discovering the Skull of Doom in a Mayan temple in the 1920s.

But is this skull and others owned by the world’s great museums truly sacred Mayan or Aztec artifacts, or one of archeology’s greatest frauds? Definitive new scientific tests will unravel the truth.

VIDEO HERE ........................EXPLORE THIS SITE IT HAS INTERESTING DOCUMENTARIES

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/crystal-skull-legend/
    Last edited by MariaDine; 15th October 2010 at 09:37.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,015 times in 326 posts

Default Re: Crystal Skull Legend

According to Doc Archaeologist Klaus donna ,the skulls arent ancient like the claims about them,a personal close friend of him examined the so famous mitchell hedges one and he claimed was man made i cant quite remember what was the estimate the scientist who examined it said it was but was something like the 40's or 60's maybe Bill ryan remembers since he was with Klaus donna interviewing him when he claimed the skulls arent as old as people claim them to be.Supposedly this scientist who ran tests and analyzed the skull is an expert in crystals.i dont know what to think at this point i have always been fascinated with the skulls myself,but i watched klaus donna interviews and he doesnt seem like the type of person that would make up stories to discredit the validity of the skulls authenticity and unknown origins,i mean what would he gain from it personally?Unless he also works for the tptb?I hope Bill ryan comes in here and gives his opinion on this .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

Bright Garlick (28th February 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,237 times in 956 posts

I believe this was proven to be a hoax...wasnt it?

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Made in early the early years of the 20 Century...is the claim...

Don't know the truth of the 13 skulls legend.

But it is true that crystals store information

6. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

You might want to watch this video. It's one hour and twenty seven minutes long, but very informative on the subject - at the least, entertaining. From my vast 'Library of Truth' I offer the following:

Documentary: Mystery of the Crystal Sculls -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5qfXVebvJ8

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thank you for the «gift», Observer Watching it now.......

MD

8. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Avalonians, here's what I remember being with Drunvalo Melchizedek talking about crystal skulls and how they function. When visiting the British museum in 1978, I found the crystal skull displayed in a hall, with a guard sitting next to it. I remember being drawn to it very much. It was amazingly clear and I sensed its energy, I wasn't allowed to touch it. For quite some time I hang around, the lady who was guarding it was somewhat disturbed and curious by my walking around it and looking at it from different angles. This skull is a life size example.
    Here's how they are used, according to Drunvalo, blessed be, joy is the magic wand of the spirit, Tint

Quoting the book Serpent of Light by Drunvalo:
    Quote "I knew for certain what the Maya were doing withe these crystal skulls.
    Certain Maya were chosen, ususally at birth, to be part of the crystal skull ceremony. Each chosen to capture the essence of Mayan crystal skull ceremony. Each chosen to capture the essence of Mayan culture in its entirety at one of thirteen different periods of time, from the very beginning to the very end of their culture, these people received lifelong training for this purpose. At the right moment in their lives, in solemn ceremony, they would ingest a specific natural psychedelic and, drawing on their training, would consciously die, remaing aware while they ware leaving their body and forcing their spirit to enter into the crystal skull. The skull would then become their home, their body for hundreds or even thousands of years. They would live within the crystal skull, holding and preserving the knowledge, memories,and wisdom of the ancient Mayan people, so that in this time - in the End of Time - it would be remembered. Their purpose was being fulfilled now, at this moment. The skulls were all slowly coming together all over Mayaland because that was their purpose from the beginning. There are 13 skulls in all, and in the near future the Ceremony of the Thirteen Mayan Skulls will become reality and the Mayan prophecy will be complete, meaning the ancient transmission will have entered into the modern Maya spirit"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

Bright Garlick (28th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

~~~~

Thank you MariaDine for the thread and thank you observer for the Documentary 'Mystery of the Crystal Skulls'
    I first heard about these sculls througn Jamie Sams book 'The Thirteen Original Clanmothers'

But there are enough books on the subject or other info......

http://www.newdawnbooks.info/Reviews...al_Skulls.html

http://www.crystalinks.com/crystalskulls.html

~~~~

11. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey MariaDine, thanks for this thread on Crystals, I simply love them, they hold great mysteries. I love those skull more then UFO's to investigate.
    One of the ways information is stored is explained, by Drunvalo, in his book Serpent of Light. I copied some of it and posted it here, in my earlier reply.
    You've seen that of course. I add the link to a Serpent of Light video, so it's not for the cat's behind I made this reply Blessed be, Tint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDFuuA0d2-Y

Quote Made in early the early years of the 20 Century...is the claim...

Don't know the truth of the 13 skulls legend.

But it is true that crystals store information

12. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thank you everybody for the input on the subject ..it was most appreciated.

Tint , my friend, I really loved the video. 10 NOTE

+ Reply to Thread