+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Directive to Ban Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering and Aerial Aerosol Spraying in the United Kingdom (Complain to your MP about Stratospheric Aerosol release

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default Directive to Ban Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering and Aerial Aerosol Spraying in the United Kingdom (Complain to your MP about Stratospheric Aerosol release

http://www.chemtrailsprojectuk.com/t...ion/directive/

This makes it easy to complain to your MP about Chemtrails please take the time to do this- Yesterday we had a beautiful day for the first time in I don't know how long- I miss the sun shine, I need vitamin D, I am a human being.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Directive to Ban Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering and Aerial Aerosol Spraying in the United Kingdom (Complain to your MP about Stratospheric Aerosol rel

Yes sheme yesterday a totaly clear blue sky allday, WoWfullness day it was.
    I was up and out at 7:00 this morning and OMG thick trails every where! It was a real blatant bombardment!

Reminded of the sky's you see in 'Battle-of-Britten' dogfight scenes in films!

I will follow up on your link, thx for posting
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), Realeyes (17th March 2014), sheme (17th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th March 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Directive to Ban Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering and Aerial Aerosol Spraying in the United Kingdom (Complain to your MP about Stratospheric Aerosol rel

i think it was Birminghams turn last night too, the sky was an absolute mess this morning. :/ Worse than ive ever seen it
    thanks for this, i will share
    CC xx

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CarnageCandy For This Post:

Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), Realeyes (17th March 2014), sheme (17th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (17th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th March 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I have sent for a rain water testing kit from them, I intend to find out what they ply us with.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1qM1PXon31U

This is a new film for me - it would be great to send it to your MP.

I listened to the parliamentary committee about climate change yesterday- it was depressing, inept. They did refer to "aerosols", this is how I found the above petition.

For sure intellect will kill us all! They must be made accountable to the people.
    Last edited by sheme; 17th March 2014 at 10:46.

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

What I want to know is this: When does the time come when, instead of signing petitions, we start figuring out and sharing where these planes fly from, who's flying them and share info on how to take them down? I, for one, am sick and tired of being illegally experimented on and there are laws on the books that clearly state it is illegal to knowingly poison someone and it is perfectly legal to defend yourself from being attacked. I am ready to start fighting back. There is no such thing as a blue sky anymore. They won't allow more than a half day of sunshine!!!!!!!
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    What I want to know is this: When does the time come when, instead of signing petitions, we start figuring out and sharing where these planes fly from, who's flying them and share info on how to take them down? I, for one, am sick and tired of being illegally experimented on and there are laws on the books that clearly state it is illegal to knowingly poison someone and it is perfectly legal to defend yourself from being attacked. I am ready to start fighting back. There is no such thing as a blue sky anymore. They won't allow more than a half day of sunshine!!!!!!!
    Here is the American site to get in touch with ............http://www.chemtrailsproject.com/

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thanks Sheme. I went to the site but I see the same problem. Their stated purpose is to collect samples and then send all the findings to our congressional representatives. Yeah, like THAT is going to do us any good! A bunch of white millionaires, owned by corporations, many of whom where not even legitimately elected by the people, so far removed from reality, and have never done a damn thing in the actual interests of the people. Maybe it's just me but I seriously doubt anything is going to be accomplished by waiting for them to do something. This is the point of my post. Going to our "authorities" has obviously not worked and is not going to work so long as the same type of slimebags inhabit our congress. When are we going to stop expecting them to change and just take matters into our own hands and legally defend ourselves, our families and our planet? This is MY planet too!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th March 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Remember you control your reality if you anticipate failure that will be your reality, mind set change and remove the resistance, you can do what ever you believe you can do. Me, I will change the world for the better peacefully -I know this.

I asked Teal for you. Fromhttp://www.thespiritualcatalyst.com/universe
    Empowerment
    The vibration of coming into your own power. This is not the coming into power over other people. Rather it is coming into the power of one's own creator/God self nature. This vibration transforms vibrations of victimhood into inner victory. It can be thought of as the vibration that turns lemons into lemonade.

If we fear manipulative people, it is only because we do not realize that every being on this earth (including ourselves) is manipulative. Manipulation is not evil. It does not mean that someone intends to hurt or use other people for their own benefit. So what does it mean to be manipulative? To be manipulative is to speak and act in a way that guarantees that we get the response we want to get from other people. So you see, manipulation is how most of us try to get love. Manipulation is how most of us try to get safety… because we do not trust the world to be kind to us. Everyone is manipulative, we are simply more or less aware of that aspect within ourselves." -Teal Swan- 2013-06-20
    Last edited by sheme; 17th March 2014 at 12:18.

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thanks again. I understand your valid point. I don't fear failure and, actually, I believe wholeheartedly that we WILL win this thing. Knowing that going through our elected representatives is a failed tactic does not make me fearful or a negative ninnie. I am simply stating a known truth about our reality and contemplating actually effective means to achieve a goal.
    Think about it in simpler terms. Suppose a crane and dump truck drove down your street and parked next to your house or apartment. Then you look out your window and notice the crane is scooping toxic waste out of the dump truck and swinging it's arm over your home and dropping it's toxic load right on your house and yard while your kids are playing in the back yard. Are you going to gather signatures from your neighbors, drive to your MP's house or his/her place of work and petition your government to defend your family or are you going to go out to the crane and pull the guy out of the driver's seat and prevent him from doing further damage to you?
    I am not a violent person, nor am I advocating violence. I am advocating SELF DEFENSE. I don't understand why people think being enlightened and loving means you are not able to defend yourself from a violent attacker. These people are violently attacking us and I simply wonder if, instead of singing songs and throwing rose pedals of love at them, maybe we should defend ourselves and our planet.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Mad Hatter (17th March 2014), sheme (17th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    I am advocating SELF DEFENSE. I don't understand why people think being enlightened and loving means you are not able to defend yourself from a violent attacker.
    Blinded by the light maybe!?!!

Just keep in mind...

Before enlightenment
    Chop wood, Make fire, Brew tea
    After enlightenment
    Chop wood, Make Fire, Brew Tea

So before you tear the crane operator a new one don't forget to ask him kindly to cease and desist.
    Maybe that is the point of the chemtrailsproject exercise for some...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

sheme (17th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

One would have to wonder what the original attraction was, then try and deal with it, as I believe like attracts like.

18. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I think one approach is to get the military and veteran community involved, and maybe even the widows of fallen soldiers/pilots, etc.

Make a really good presentation, start mailing it to mailing lists of military families, and they might get really pissed off about it and start complaining to Congress.

Someone early this year posted a thread about another Air Force chick who noticed Chemtrailing from INSIDE THE MILITARY and started campaigning re: illegal spraying EXACTLY at the time my corrupt 2nd cousin (friend of Bill Gates who is behind some of the Sulfate Sprays) tossed me in a mental hospital for taking pictures of the jets.

He thought it was abnormal for someone to sit in their front lawn watching a child play and be using a camera part of the time.
    It wasn't MY fault these jets were dumping **** in the air, was it? It wasn't MY AIR FORCE, was it??? lol I didn't say that was ok!!

Anyhow this cousin noticed me taking pictures of lots of the local jets (including test flights by Boeing), didn't like what I was writing about the Sulfate Aerosol Geoengineering Program, timed this perfectly to where I was fighting with my husband before the mental breakdown, and then this asshole says "There is no conspiracy" in the emergency room before leaving me there. Wow, right?

So you can see why I came to Avalon, partly. Because of the skinheads in my own family -- who SUPPORT the NWO --

PA is my soul family.

Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 17th March 2014 at 16:58.

19. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

mpennery,

Are you on Avalon advocating that we get together and shoot down planes?

Tesla,
    "soul family" I hear you sis.
    Last edited by Joe Akulis; 17th March 2014 at 16:57.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Mad Hatter (18th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Quote Posted by seeker1972 (here)
    Are you on Avalon advocating that we get together and shoot down planes?
    who that new guy that joined last month?

don't worry about him, shoot with what exactly? Underwear?

EDIT: Yah please don't talk about "shooting down planes", that's the navy's job anyway

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_Weapon_System

The Laser Weapon System or LaWS is a directed-energy weapon developed by the United States Navy. The weapon is to be installed on the USS Ponce for field testing in 2014.[1][2][3]

Field testing?

Hopefully not on Flight 370 lol?
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 17th March 2014 at 17:19.

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

They cannot stop now. If they did, the whole jet stream would cease. Global famine would ensue.....which may b the plan after all
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

+ Reply to Thread