Sorry, Darling.
    But the word is getting out, so it is time to expose the scam:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...381#post820381

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Creative Lorraine's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Freeing Of Humanity

Guyfox

I do appreciate that you Created another thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-Scam-Exposed
    I do not have the time to gather information on Swissindo and collect the other exposures that you found.

Like I have always said I'm waiting for this to unfold and let people read and watch video's to make their own conclusion.

But I am requesting of the Mod's please with all respect do not merge Guyfox's
    thread with Azt If Azt feels he wants to have it merged it's his choice He created
    this thread I just continued on with information. The reason of the request IMO
    keeping the information separate from Guyfox would keep things organized.
    There won't be a He said She said debates. And everything scattered
    you have to reread what I present, then scroll to another page that Guyfox presented in order to investigate .
    All of us have limited time in searching the truth I'm just making it easy for All.

Everything that I have gathered has touched my heart ,why wouldn't we all want
    this in some shape or form . It's a matter of wrap your head around it and still
    have the feeling of this Being a Scam as Guyfox has gathered on his thread.

I am no Delegate and have no interaction with any of these people. I have some
    as my friend on face book I have ask questions on some things but they didn't
    get back with me so left it alone. Figured the answer will come to me in time
    going within.
    Last edited by Creative Lorraine; 9th April 2014 at 23:49.

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Ron van Dye and Karin Kolland in conversation

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Creative Lorraine For This Post:

Gerald Paris (10th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #44
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by Creative Lorraine (here)
    Guyfox

Like I have always said I'm waiting for this to unfold and let people read and watch video's to make their own conclusion.

But I am requesting of the Mod's please with all respect do not merge Guyfox's
    thread with Azt If Azt feels he wants to have it merged it's his choice ...
    Sure.
    I thought it was better to have separate threads - so my posts do not look as if they are designed to attack you and the others here whom may support the idea of Swissindo. You are entitled to your own point of view. And my intent is to reveal what I found - not to be a troll fighting you all here.

Having said that - what do you think of the suggestion made to RVD ?:

The SwissIndo people are WAITING FOR THE MONEY before they do anything revolutionary, different, or productive.

Here was a Thoughtful post suggesting something different can be done that was made on Ron Van Dyke's Youtube channel:

"What a sweet and innocent woman Karin is!
    I hear in this Video she has now seen and admitted that No Money is going to be forthcoming from Swissindo. It sounds like the whole thing was stage-managed, and Mr Sino and his team want to stay in firm control of everything that happens within their organisation.

I like Karin's idea that the main positive thing that may have come from the conference is putting people in touch with each other, a Global Group, who by cooperating with each other may be able to achieve something positive. My strong suggestion is that they try to establish a new organisation, but without Mr Sino in a central role, if only to have an option on how to move things forward... if Sino's money does not appear."

His reaction?
    Instead of embracing the implied Call to Action, to do something outside the "shared fantasy" of S.I., he deleted the comment. !

(I know, because the guy who posted it, copied me, say: "Let's see what happens with THIS!")

6. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

From the bottom up my friends...........

There are some "heroes" up at the top......but they are few and far in between.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Creative Lorraine (11th April 2014)

8. Link to Post #46
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Good advice.
    Here's my "take" on it:
    Change ourselves, and take responsibility for the condition of our lives.
    Do not expect to be saved by money or other "blessings" being rained on us from on high.

If I have it right - I agree completely

9. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Guyfox Pertaining to the video KARIN KOLLAND SAYS, WAKE UP, PEOPLE
    We can only speculate or assume what is going on, and I really don't have
    extra time for this. But today it didn't take much time for this info.

On Ron's page he stated this on the video above
    Click image and make it bigger through mouse
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ron.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	230.5 KB
ID:	25489

Name:	ron1.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	231.1 KB
ID:	25490
    Karin mentioned Laos in video that didn't sound good IMO
    And then you have American delegate just put out a video
    Dire needs XCVAC for Laos.

And for one of the Delegates wanting Ron to take it down IMO
    Red Flag But my point of view WE don't know whats going on with
    other delegates and haven't discuss it with Karin? And Ron did
    state he would or can make another video pertaining to this one .
    It looks like they all need to get together, everybody doing their own thing
    from my eyes.

And then you have Ann Bressington stated this...

Name:	anna.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	203.5 KB
ID:	25492

I think this video is a good example for the Delegate's to get together
    IT WAS A WAKE UP CALL FOR THE DELEGATES to be more Oraganized
    IMO They are only human honest mistakes this is all new to them
    But Viewers will now wonder and maybe look into this more. Witch
    is a Good thing That's why Guyfox has his Thread
    Last edited by Creative Lorraine; 11th April 2014 at 01:54.

10. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Colin Kerr Australian Delegate

Notice he Thanked the Members of the Australian States and Federal Governments
    for recognition and support Ok Guyfox go check this out lol Am I assuming
    the state and federal govenment is aware of swissindo ?

11. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Guyfox you want to figure this out or anybody?

It's on Ross Hanley FB https://www.facebook.com/ross.hanley.96?fref=ts
    He went to Cirebon the semar

Name:	Rosshanley3.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	25501Click image for larger version

Name:	ross hanley.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	167.1 KB
ID:	25502

Guyfox I found the answer to this
    Found it on Ron van Dyke FB page https://www.facebook.com/paradoxman316?fref=ts
    Also Karin better pic https://www.facebook.com/KarinKollan...ation=timeline

Name:	karin1.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	25503Click image for larger version

Name:	karin2.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	25504

Karin Kolland wrote this with the attchments

Dear ladies and gentlemen now you have to take their responsibility towards mankind and the PAYMENT1-11 for mankind. Share with human Obligation (basic income for all people of the world) and the Master Key Plan under the supervision and control of HE International The Greatest President Mr. A1. Sino.AS "2" Ir.S, ST and authorized by him delegate team.

If you continue to avoid the payment of Payments1-11, or manipulate or otherwise interfere with the liberty and the rights of man issued subject to the highest authority and with love for humanity OF ARREST WARRANT against you and they will be relieved of their duties with heavenly power --- this done for the protection of humanity and also to their mental protection --- and this warrant is issued by me Karin Erika Luise Johanna Kolland and forwarded with full authority to Ashta Command Galactic Confederation.
    Last edited by Creative Lorraine; 11th April 2014 at 20:48.

12. Link to Post #50
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Since Lorraine has posted on the S.I. Debunkers thread in the general section,
    perhaps I can be allowed to post this here.

I think it will appeal to anyone with a sense of humor, and/or concern that S.I. is a mere distraction

PM Quixote : TITLES CONFER HUMOR, NOT STATUS
    = =

(the original podcast from RVD can be seen here : 10-April : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foezg-NZmoU

== comment ==

In a move that seems designed to encourage mockery, Sino has now granted titles to Ron Van Dyke and Karin Kolland

RVD has been named "Prime Minister" - but even he admits that he knows not what country or territory he is Prime Minister of - Yet RVD assures everyone that all those delegates who get titles will accept them merely as "servants of the people".

How can you "serve" someone, if you know not whom you are meant to serve?

It is a comedy beyond our 3D reality perhaps. And I think the real purpose of Swissindo may be to serve as a distraction, and suck energy away from serious purposes that might actually lead to some needed change in our world.
    Last edited by GuyFox; 12th April 2014 at 03:56.

13. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

again I will say.. THERE ARE REALLY PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM THAT BELIEVE IN ALIENS. and you are sticking with picking on this. f'n unreal. get over it, you said (again and again and again) your piece.. YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT. point taken. sheez.. why not start DEBUNKING all of the OTHER LUDICROUS CLAIMS FOUND ON THIS FORUM?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

jagman (12th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #52
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What is YOUR problem?
    Why in heavens name are you trying to tell me WHAT to post here?

I suggest YOU get over your control issues.
    Do you think you can censor comments here?
    Why are you trying to do that?
    If you do not like a post, just ignore it.

BTW there is FAR more evidence that aliens exist than the phony King-of-Kings controls a vast amount of money.

Why not provide some evidence for those silly claims if you believe in them, instead of trying to distract people by mentioning Aliens on this thread

LET'S LOOK AT SWISS INDO's CLAIM

I was asked above:
    "Guyfox said : Run the numbers. It should be very obvious that Swiss-Indo does not have the money that it claims. Can you be so kind to give us the facts on this statement..."

SURE, I can.
    They were stated clearly in that short video, but I can summarise them, if you cannot be bothered to listen:

SwissIndo claims to control the Spiritual White Boy account (along with other accounts) which they say has a balance of:

That's One thousand and Thirty quadrillion dollars
    that's :
    US dollars $1.03 - followed by 18 zeros - a collosal and impossible amount !

HOW REALISTIC IS THIS?
    This would be equal to $ 143 Million for each of the 7.2 Billion people on our planet.
    I know some people would like to think this might be their share of the wealth on Planet Earth.
    But the money is simply not there, not is Spiritual White Boy's account. Not anywhere on this planet.

Another way to look at it is:
    + the huge sum of $1 followed by 18 zeros, can be compared with the annual GDP of the planet.
    + the US GDP is about $16.7 Trillion - so that would be over 60,000 years to refill the account.
    + World GDP is perhaps $75 Trillion - which would be over 13,000 years

If you think this is possible, we must live on different planets !

If you truly want to work on the Project of Freeing Humanity,
    then you need to become Reality based, and stop making silly and ludicrous claims, since that will immediate switch off all the people who are willing to do some very basic research, and know how to use a calculator.

(in edit):
    "why not start DEBUNKING all of the OTHER LUDICROUS CLAIMS FOUND ON THIS FORUM? "

If that's a genuine question, the answer is:
    Because the Huge sums claimed by S.I. are one of the most ludicrous, which are also most easily debunked.
    Last edited by GuyFox; 13th April 2014 at 11:05.

16. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Name:	k5txkEnkuc.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	25533

Fredy Alphaers has this article on his FB page . The article is dated April 9 2014 I used Google Translate http://translate.googleusercontent.c...hva_CC3kbYLGpw

Under article he applied information about the Swissindo on April 12 . This is not alternative news ...Erika Lia wrote the Article April 9 2014. With that being said I researched more into the African Delegates by Erika Lia sindonews.com

Here's the other Article I found

Name:	afrcia delgat.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	25532

Erika Lia sindonews.com Article April 11 2014 at 2:01 pm http://translate.googleusercontent.c...gvo1Xs_bbDeA3Q

Article April 11 2014 at 2:24 pm
    http://translate.googleusercontent.c...bGAz1ok4bsyJuQ

Article April 11 2014 at 2:45 pm
    http://translate.googleusercontent.c...XeRUIy5Em4V9ig

I found this information on April 15 2014 Can any of the delegates care to share more information on these delegates? I know 2 is named Benjamin Steyl and
    Antonet Lang. I posted this on FaceBook delegate pages

I guess we have to wait... for now I have more information it's late to post
    Lorraine

This is what I could come up so far

On Ron van Dykes page https://www.facebook.com/paradoxman316?fref=ts

Celeste Santos Agreed Ron! We South African's have just experienced this shady, fraudulent behavior first hand, from Immigration officers who deported us from Indonesia. They blatantly lied to us all the way through our interrogation, and thereafter! No, we were not being deported, they said, we were just not getting our visa's renewed - Yet, a very different story at the airport! We were definitely being deported! Under interrogation, we told them the whole story of Swissindo, and how we came to be in Indonesia travelling as "tourists". Yet they put out on their newspapers that we were illegal immigrants, whose mission was unknown. I was sitting with the official who in my presence, was giving the press astatement to this effect, after he had been involved in interrogations with us over three days! I could write more about the deception, but I think you get the picture. Poor chaps, I actually felt sorry for them. I could see they were not enjoying their job. But orders from higher up needed to be obeyed. When we put requests to them, their top boss was not reachable. I guess everyone has got to choose between having a secure job, and standing in integrity! It's a very difficult choice for some!

From Grant Murray Finlayson MSM BS

There's nothing really else to find at this point I'm still working on it. I have to verify some more info I found
    Last edited by Creative Lorraine; 16th April 2014 at 04:37.

17. Link to Post #54
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lorraine,

What do you make of Neal Keenan's latest comments concerning SwissIndo?

: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/0...o-shenanigans/

Excerpt:
    Swissindo is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. This fraud would not change the current financial system but would give the cabal another opening to use, abuse and misappropriate the Asian peoples’ gold. Stopping this misuse, and depriving the Globalist/NWO/Cabal/Illuminati of this financial oxygen, while supporting the enlightened Asian world’s mission to utilize their treasure to benefit mankind, is Neil Keenan’s mission, and he plays a critical role.

The Swissindo cabal fraud is not at all difficult to unmask. The alleged signatory list in the Swissindo “Office Of Military Settlement” reads like a who’s who of the cabal’s committee of 300:

H.E. Ban Ki Moon (Secretary-General of the United Nations);

H.M. Queen Elizabeth II (The British Royal Family)
    . . .
    (the list goes on and on)

Does anybody on the planet think the cabal is going to voluntarily sign over the financial underpinnings of their world hegemony
    ?

/ UNQUOTE /

18. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Guyfox What do you make of Neal Keenan's latest comments concerning SwissIndo?

I'm working on it. I placed this under you to keep things organized . And see you are placing your
    research over on this thread. Please don't continue asking my opinion.. I'm gathering information as I see it, letting the viewers make their own conclusions . From what I see on your page https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-Scam-Exposed IMO doesn't take much research
    I am reviewing like 10 delegate pages then I end up finding more... then I'm searching the swissindo pages , I'm watching video's . Once you do that it leads to more information connecting the dots
    I have saved a lot what I have found so far But I'm not going to let it sap my energy. I do it
    in my spare time. And yes I do get on the internet everyday but not focused on Swissindo everyday

As far as I'm working on it, The information you have collected and the information I have collected, well in due time I will let the viewers see
    And I was wanting the viewers to collect information in a positive way.
    And if the viewers want to tear all this down, and collect information like
    you did then that IMO is no respect for me! And if all this is a scam in do
    time it will UNFOLD
    Another thing if any member wants to you read my posts in the profile section I have stated I used to be a Supervisor at the Correctional facility , supervising Male inmates in the Kitchen for 4 years and butcher knives on wire locked to the
    sinks for cutting cabbage and sometimes the other Aramark employee didn't double check their lock down and the inmates brings me the knife Think about it as person dealing with that and can still have respect for Human Beings and want good for all Is a Strong Woman I'm no Fairy foofoo. I can keep my cool and things intact..I'm on a mission

So do you understand where I'm coming from I hope so
    Last edited by Creative Lorraine; 16th April 2014 at 17:29.

19. Link to Post #56
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

YOu may ask my opinion. (!)

BTW, I think if you do post Research here, it is also very useful to say something about your conclusions or reactions to what you find.

If you do not do that, then this thread becomes something like a collection of just Links and summaries. And that is not very interesting or very useful.

20. Link to Post #57
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

How's it going with this?

Has Swissindo freed anyone yet?
    Have they even reimbursed the travel expenses to the Delegates, that they promised to send out many weeks ago?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3