+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Freeing Of Humanity

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Freeing Of Humanity

I want to know why I am unable to find any of this information outside of this forum or youtube (or the site you can get to from youtube). If this is a genuine deal, why isn't anyone screaming it from the hills? If I could verify it, I would be.

G

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

Creative Lorraine (30th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Creative Lorraine's Avatar
    Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Creative Lorraine For This Post:

Gerald Paris (31st March 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I can definitely understand the value of what these people are saying but this is a bit ridiculous.

Thank you for sharing

Much Love

G

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

Creative Lorraine (8th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Gerald Paris quote: I want to know why I am unable to find any of this information outside of this forum or youtube (or the site you can get to from youtube). If this is a genuine deal, why isn't anyone screaming it from the hills? If I could verify it, I would be.

I'm giving you a example of other information. Listening to the video this guy has information on face book At the 1:02 mark mentioned March 11th Global payments and it's Godly I'm assuming he was referring to the Un-Swissindo.
    I stay away from this kinda information. People stating My resources and so forth . For people who are reading this, Gerald and I became friends on Face Book and will continue sharing information .

Another example My personal experiences I have made LAW OF ATTRACTION work for me, I asked to see a shooting Star boyfriend and I saw one last year made a wish. Along with the wish I ask the universe to manifest for me to be a millionaire. Guess what My Son works at Twitter, Stock went Public last year, he became a Muti Millionaire. Soon he will help me and my other Son.
    I will gladly Donate to Bill Ryan Project Avalon and Kerry Cassidy Project Camelot.

I asked to see if anyone that is listening to me after a prayer show me that i was heard, the electricity went out and came back on in a matter of seconds, I ask to see light or a orb, a ball of light moved beside me and continued in a stream and disappeared.
    My brother told me he saw a fireball and some kids with him to. Brother remembered his birth and told me what he saw and what was told to him before he entered the body of the baby. His psychologist told him it's rare but their are people that have experienced it.
    So in stating all of this most people would not believe me because they have not experienced what I and my Brother did

Getting back to the subject there is all kinds of information and research out there. Until You experience and Find your Answers within, it will be hard to see truth in it .And being a Member to this site everybody respects you as a person and your experiences. Also everybody likes to find truth in the information you put out there.

Imo I guess we have to wait if this information Unfolds( the Video above) I can't state if this is True or not.

The information I have already gathered on this Thread is factual in my Eyes it took Place. And I'm waiting for this to Unfold.
    And another thing I am a slow typists , bad grammar skills. Took to long to type this up. But I did it out of respect for Gerald Paris and the viewers.
    Last edited by Creative Lorraine; 1st April 2014 at 00:00.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Creative Lorraine For This Post:

Fairy Friend (3rd April 2014), Gerald Paris (1st April 2014), ulli (8th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

This came from Delegate Grant Murray Finlayson's Face Book page
    And personally placed it on his site
    https://www.facebook.com/grantmurrayfinlayson?fref=ts

http://newearthinvesting.com/2014/03...d-stage3alpha/

March 31, 2014
    ON MARCH 28, THE TREASURY RESERVE NOTE (NEW US DOLLAR) WAS EFFECTED. ~ stage3alpha

Name:  celebration.jpeg
Views: 587
Size:  17.5 KB From the Office of Poofness 3-31-14

ON MARCH 28, THE TREASURY RESERVE NOTE (NEW US DOLLAR) WAS EFFECTED.
    THIS IS A HISTORIC MOMENT FOR OUR HUMANITY AS THE FUNDS THAT WERE RELEASED GLOBALLY ARE NOW LIVE AND DENOMINATED IN THE NEW US DOLLAR. THE TRN IS ON SCREENS.

THE FED DOLLAR IS BEING EXCHANGED IN EUROPE FIRST, AND THAT IS OCCURRING BEFORE THE US BEGINS THE EXCHANGE THIS COMING
    WEEK.

THE OLD DOLLAR WILL DEVALUE SOMEWHAT, BUT IT WILL NOT BE A HIGH RATE AND IS EXPECTED TO BE AT THE 3-4% MARK ONLY.

THE OLD FED DOLLAR IS EXPECTED TO BE DISCOUNTED ABOUT 45% AGAINST THE TRN, AND BEING GOLD BACKED, THE TRN WILL ACTUALLY PREVENT THE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE PREDICTED BY SO MANY AS IT OFFSETS THE DEVALUATION, AND KEEPS THE DEVALUATION TO A SMALL PERCENTAGE AS ABOVE.

ALL FINANCIAL EVENTS ARE CONFIRMED FOR NEXT WEEK INCLUSIVE OF THE RE-VALUATION. THE FORMAL GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TRN, THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET.

THE GLOBAL RESET HAS OCCURRED, BUT IT IS QUIET AT THE MOMENT WHILE THEY POSITION EVERYTHING FOR THE FORMAL PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT.

THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT IS SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY APRIL 6, 2014. THE NEWS WILL BE CARRIED BY CNN AND OTHERS.

THE AMOUNTS OF FUNDS COMING OUT OF THE SYSTEM INTO MAINSTREAM ECONOMIES WILL RAMP UP VERY QUICKLY INTO THE EXPECTED HUNDRED OF B FIGURES.

THE ARRESTS ARE COMING AS WELL, AND THEY HAVE WELL OVER 500 ARRESTS TO MAKE ON VARIOUS CHARGES.

AS WE ALL KNOW, THE ACTIONS PERPETRATED BY THE ONES IN POWER RANGE FROM TREASON, TO THEFT, TO CONFLICT OF INTEREST TO SEDITION TO BEATING UP PUPPIES. YOU DO NOT BEAT UP PUPPIES.

PAYMASTERS ARE BUSY NOW GLOBALLY AS THEY PREPARE TO SEND OUT THE FIRST WIRES TO VARIOUS ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS THAT WILL BEGIN THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS, INCLUDING US.

THE BIS RELEASED THE FUNDS LAST THURSDAY, AND THE NEXT DAY ON FRIDAY, THE TRN WAS SIGNED IN BY THE USA.

SO ALL THE MAJOR TRANSFERS THAT BEGIN THE RESET TO THE VARIOUS GOVERNMENTS AND TOP LEVEL ORGANIZATIONS WERE EFFECTED.

TODAY, THE RV IS TO BE CONTINUED TO THE NEXT LEVEL, AND TOMORROW, ON MONDAY, RENO WILL BE VERY BUSY.

TRULY THE HISTORIC TIMES ARE UPON US.

OH YES, EXPECT BANKS TO BE CLOSED FOR 24 HOURS WHEN THE RESET IS EFFECTED AT THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL LEVEL. IT WILL NOT BE A WEEK OR MONTH AS SOME PREDICT.

~ Zap

The newearthinvesting.com no longer exist hmmm Well here's another site that is on Grants page with same info http://hipknowsys.blogspot.ca/2014/0...h-31-2014.html

I have never heard of this site don't know
    Last edited by Creative Lorraine; 2nd April 2014 at 02:30.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Creative Lorraine For This Post:

Gerald Paris (1st April 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing : ) I do appreciate all information and also do consider what is said. I absolutely love that they gave a date for the (albeit false) mainstream media announcement. That gives us opportunity to test the merit of what is being said. As I have said before, I definitely see the value of what is being said and do so will it to be true. My attention is on this situation and I eagerly await the time of fruition. Again thanks for being so attentive to this most hopeful situation!

Much Love

G

Ron gives his perspective

Last edited by Gerald Paris; 1st April 2014 at 05:56.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

Creative Lorraine (1st April 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

conversation with Mr Sugih

a very loose and oddly conducted interview.

Delegate Mel Ve interviewer
    Name:  mel such n such.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  10.0 KB
    Last edited by Gerald Paris; 2nd April 2014 at 05:06.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

Creative Lorraine (1st April 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

I have read the same infos as you but my source is this web site: http://www.andromedacouncil.com
    I would like to know what a reset of the global financial economy will do in my daily life ?

In this web site call it: The 'positive' reset of the global financial system.
    I'm very happy about the fact it is positive but what are the concrete impact on a daily basis ?
    Thank you !

Quote Posted by Creative Lorraine (here)
    This came from Delegate Grant Murray Finlayson's Face Book page
    And personally placed it on his site
    https://www.facebook.com/grantmurrayfinlayson?fref=ts

http://newearthinvesting.com/2014/03...d-stage3alpha/

March 31, 2014
    ON MARCH 28, THE TREASURY RESERVE NOTE (NEW US DOLLAR) WAS EFFECTED. ~ stage3alpha

Attachment 25430 From the Office of Poofness 3-31-14

ON MARCH 28, THE TREASURY RESERVE NOTE (NEW US DOLLAR) WAS EFFECTED.
    THIS IS A HISTORIC MOMENT FOR OUR HUMANITY AS THE FUNDS THAT WERE RELEASED GLOBALLY ARE NOW LIVE AND DENOMINATED IN THE NEW US DOLLAR. THE TRN IS ON SCREENS.

THE FED DOLLAR IS BEING EXCHANGED IN EUROPE FIRST, AND THAT IS OCCURRING BEFORE THE US BEGINS THE EXCHANGE THIS COMING
    WEEK.

THE OLD DOLLAR WILL DEVALUE SOMEWHAT, BUT IT WILL NOT BE A HIGH RATE AND IS EXPECTED TO BE AT THE 3-4% MARK ONLY.

THE OLD FED DOLLAR IS EXPECTED TO BE DISCOUNTED ABOUT 45% AGAINST THE TRN, AND BEING GOLD BACKED, THE TRN WILL ACTUALLY PREVENT THE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE PREDICTED BY SO MANY AS IT OFFSETS THE DEVALUATION, AND KEEPS THE DEVALUATION TO A SMALL PERCENTAGE AS ABOVE.

ALL FINANCIAL EVENTS ARE CONFIRMED FOR NEXT WEEK INCLUSIVE OF THE RE-VALUATION. THE FORMAL GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE TRN, THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET.

THE GLOBAL RESET HAS OCCURRED, BUT IT IS QUIET AT THE MOMENT WHILE THEY POSITION EVERYTHING FOR THE FORMAL PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT.

THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT IS SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY APRIL 6, 2014. THE NEWS WILL BE CARRIED BY CNN AND OTHERS.

THE AMOUNTS OF FUNDS COMING OUT OF THE SYSTEM INTO MAINSTREAM ECONOMIES WILL RAMP UP VERY QUICKLY INTO THE EXPECTED HUNDRED OF B FIGURES.

THE ARRESTS ARE COMING AS WELL, AND THEY HAVE WELL OVER 500 ARRESTS TO MAKE ON VARIOUS CHARGES.

AS WE ALL KNOW, THE ACTIONS PERPETRATED BY THE ONES IN POWER RANGE FROM TREASON, TO THEFT, TO CONFLICT OF INTEREST TO SEDITION TO BEATING UP PUPPIES. YOU DO NOT BEAT UP PUPPIES.

PAYMASTERS ARE BUSY NOW GLOBALLY AS THEY PREPARE TO SEND OUT THE FIRST WIRES TO VARIOUS ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS THAT WILL BEGIN THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS, INCLUDING US.

THE BIS RELEASED THE FUNDS LAST THURSDAY, AND THE NEXT DAY ON FRIDAY, THE TRN WAS SIGNED IN BY THE USA.

SO ALL THE MAJOR TRANSFERS THAT BEGIN THE RESET TO THE VARIOUS GOVERNMENTS AND TOP LEVEL ORGANIZATIONS WERE EFFECTED.

TODAY, THE RV IS TO BE CONTINUED TO THE NEXT LEVEL, AND TOMORROW, ON MONDAY, RENO WILL BE VERY BUSY.

TRULY THE HISTORIC TIMES ARE UPON US.

OH YES, EXPECT BANKS TO BE CLOSED FOR 24 HOURS WHEN THE RESET IS EFFECTED AT THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL LEVEL. IT WILL NOT BE A WEEK OR MONTH AS SOME PREDICT.

~ Zap

The newearthinvesting.com no longer exist hmmm Well here's another site that is on Grants page with same info http://hipknowsys.blogspot.ca/2014/0...h-31-2014.html

I have never heard of this site don't know
    We are one !

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Creative Lorraine (2nd April 2014), Gerald Paris (2nd April 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Ron's perspective 4-1-14 (video for 4-2-14)

Delegate conversation

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/expandi...pandingu-radio

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

Creative Lorraine (2nd April 2014), Nat_Lee (2nd April 2014)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Nat_Lee I'm sorry I have not a clue...Paul one of Avalon Administrators may know he has a lot
    of knowledge in this area. And as I mentioned before I'm collecting information on the Un Swissindo
    waiting for more to unfold. If the reset information from the 2 websites don't happen and this is fairy fluffy do do information put out LOL I'm not going to be upset or mad it is what it is to be honest. I guess we will have to wait April 6th
    sound familiar ( Courtney Brown ) .
    Last edited by Creative Lorraine; 2nd April 2014 at 22:44.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Creative Lorraine For This Post:

Nat_Lee (2nd April 2014)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Join Rena Iliades, Peter van Runt and Ron Van Dyke as they talk about SwissIndo and Mr. Sugih.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Creative Lorraine For This Post:

Gerald Paris (3rd April 2014)

23. Link to Post #32
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Swiss Indo : Where is Mr Sino's Money ?

The comment from the video makes good sense, so I shall repeat it:

Come on, dear people. I want positive change too. But I don't want to be overwhelmed by fantasy. Look into the facts. Run the numbers. It should be very obvious that Swiss-Indo does not have the money that it claims. Let's stick to reality, and move the world forward in truly positive way. We can cooperation around realities, logic, and facts, rather than falling back into energy-sapping fantasies.
    - Geologic

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Guyfox But I don't want to be overwhelmed by fantasy' Then choose not to read this thread

Guyfox Run the numbers. It should be very obvious that Swiss-Indo does not have the money that it claims. Can you be so kind to give us the facts on this statement

Guyfox Let's stick to reality, You perceive your own reality

Guyfox and move the world forward in truly positive way. I'm sorry you don't see this positive

Guyfox We can cooperation around realities, logic, and facts, How do you perceive this in Guyfox reality? and the logistic's in it ? Again can you be so kind to give the facts

Guyfox rather than falling back into energy-sapping fantasies. It's not sapping my energy and I don't own anybody else's energy

Thank You for your Interest and Opinion Guyfox

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Creative Lorraine For This Post:

Gerald Paris (5th April 2014)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I got today from Fredy Alphaers face book site https://www.facebook.com/fredy.fotografer.7

www.ungse.org/oms.html

OFFICE OF MILITARY SETTLEMENT

Know to all men these presents,

The OFFICE OF MILITARY SETTLEMENT (OMS) was established on March 28th A.D. and is authorized by H.M. MR. A1. Sino.AS.S"2".IR. Soegihartonotonegoro, ST. Royal K.681 King of Kings base on the authority of the 2010 Treaty of June 14th, 2010, authorizes SWISS INDO Holding Asset’s Royal K.681 King of Kings as M1-M9.

The NKRI International Treaty was signed by Mr. Sino and by:
    • H.E. Ban Ki Moon (Secretary-General of the United Nations),
    • H.E Pros. Hisashi Owada (The President of the International Court of Justice),
    • H.E. Man. Dir. Dominique S. Kahn (managing director of the International Monetary Fund),
    • H.E. Vice Pres. Lars Thunel (International Finance Corp., Executive Vice
    President and Chief Executive Officer),
    • H.E. Ch. Ben Bernanke (chairman of the Federal Reserve, the central bank of the United States),
    • H.E. Pres. Robert Zoelick (President of the World Bank),
    • H.H. Pope Benedict XVI,
    • H.E. Sec. Timothy Geitner (U.S. Treasury Secretary),
    • and Peter Dittus (Secretary General of the Bank for International Settlements).

This Office of Military Settlement is created to provide discharge, settlement and closure of all VERIFIED CLAIMS against all Public Franchises and the underlying Estates Worldwide (253 Nations) by and through the SWISS INDO Exhibit AB Human Obligation Program.

The Office has the authority to receive claims, to establish procedures for settlement, and and to promulgate rules necessary for the functioning of the office. The steward of this office has been authorized with Power of Attorney of Attorney with respect to Property Deeds and all lineal and ancestral Estates worldwide. The “Certification Operation ALFA OMEGA A.A.A - FM - 001 - 777 principal UBS - UNPRI" is initiated for responsible Investment, "Right" Agreement And Wire Transfer Agreement for PAYMENT 1-11, by The World Bank Group”. The program will protect “the World Peoples of 253 Nations” in all locations of the big five continents.
    UN-GSE, OFFICE OF MILITARY SETTLEMENT, 305 N. Second Avenue #253, Upland (86) California, Non-Domestic, DMM & ZIP
    Exempt
    OMS@ungse.org www.ungse.org/oms.html
    The Office of Military Settlement is forthwith assuming control of the Chancery and Equity sides of the existing worldwide court systems to facilitate the Peace Treaty and Settlement Process through Common Law.
    Apostolic Letters issued by Pope Francis as of July 2013, directly support the
    establishment of the Office of Military Settlement and the collapsing of the unholy bonding system that has enslaved humanity.
    Having been employed by virtually all de facto court systems worldwide, this system was designed to attorn all people and all resources of the world and turn it over to the STATE, using private legal systems (through franchises) and foisting all people, in violation of Common Law.
    The Bonding system underpinned the private fiat debt money systems of the world since the Geneva Treaties of 1927 – 1933, with the UNITED STATES bankruptcy on June 6th 1933 (HJR 103, Public Law 73-10).
    On September 1st 2013, the Pope removed immunity from any alleged officer acting under the artifices of the Holy See (this includes all Incorporated Countries, States, County’s including the UNITED STATES (US Inc.) and all sub-corporations including the Incorporated STATES like CALIFORNIA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA etc.).

Those that had assumed to be operating under immunity of the Holy See for their criminal actions (for no office protects those that do not obey their rules, codes and statutes), now do so under full liability, full responsibility and all will be held fully accountable for their acts in their De facto Offices.

UN-GSE, OFFICE OF MILITARY SETTLEMENT, 305 N. Second Avenue #253, Upland (86) California, Non-Domestic, DMM & ZIP
    Exempt
    Last edited by Creative Lorraine; 4th April 2014 at 19:19.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Creative Lorraine For This Post:

Gerald Paris (5th April 2014)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I got today from Fredy Alphaers face book site https://www.facebook.com/fredy.fotografer.7

www.ungse.org/oms.html

OFFICE OF MILITARY SETTLEMENT

Know to all men these presents,

The OFFICE OF MILITARY SETTLEMENT (OMS) was established on March 28th A.D. and is authorized by H.M. MR. A1. Sino.AS.S"2".IR. Soegihartonotonegoro, ST. Royal K.681 King of Kings base on the authority of the 2010 Treaty of June 14th, 2010, authorizes SWISS INDO Holding Asset’s Royal K.681 King of Kings as M1-M9.

The NKRI International Treaty was signed by Mr. Sino and by:
    • H.E. Ban Ki Moon (Secretary-General of the United Nations),
    • H.E Pros. Hisashi Owada (The President of the International Court of Justice),
    • H.E. Man. Dir. Dominique S. Kahn (managing director of the International Monetary Fund),
    • H.E. Vice Pres. Lars Thunel (International Finance Corp., Executive Vice
    President and Chief Executive Officer),
    • H.E. Ch. Ben Bernanke (chairman of the Federal Reserve, the central bank of the United States),
    • H.E. Pres. Robert Zoelick (President of the World Bank),
    • H.H. Pope Benedict XVI,
    • H.E. Sec. Timothy Geitner (U.S. Treasury Secretary),
    • and Peter Dittus (Secretary General of the Bank for International Settlements).

This Office of Military Settlement is created to provide discharge, settlement and closure of all VERIFIED CLAIMS against all Public Franchises and the underlying Estates Worldwide (253 Nations) by and through the SWISS INDO Exhibit AB Human Obligation Program.

The Office has the authority to receive claims, to establish procedures for settlement, and and to promulgate rules necessary for the functioning of the office. The steward of this office has been authorized with Power of Attorney of Attorney with respect to Property Deeds and all lineal and ancestral Estates worldwide. The “Certification Operation ALFA OMEGA A.A.A - FM - 001 - 777 principal UBS - UNPRI" is initiated for responsible Investment, "Right" Agreement And Wire Transfer Agreement for PAYMENT 1-11, by The World Bank Group”. The program will protect “the World Peoples of 253 Nations” in all locations of the big five continents.
    Exempt
    The Office of Military Settlement is forthwith assuming control of the Chancery and Equity sides of the existing worldwide court systems to facilitate the Peace Treaty and Settlement Process through Common Law.
    Apostolic Letters issued by Pope Francis as of July 2013, directly support the
    establishment of the Office of Military Settlement and the collapsing of the unholy bonding system that has enslaved humanity.
    Having been employed by virtually all de facto court systems worldwide, this system was designed to attorn all people and all resources of the world and turn it over to the STATE, using private legal systems (through franchises) and foisting all people, in violation of Common Law.
    The Bonding system underpinned the private fiat debt money systems of the world since the Geneva Treaties of 1927 – 1933, with the UNITED STATES bankruptcy on June 6th 1933 (HJR 103, Public Law 73-10).
    On September 1st 2013, the Pope removed immunity from any alleged officer acting under the artifices of the Holy See (this includes all Incorporated Countries, States, County’s including the UNITED STATES (US Inc.) and all sub-corporations including the Incorporated STATES like CALIFORNIA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA etc.).

Those that had assumed to be operating under immunity of the Holy See for their criminal actions (for no office protects those that do not obey their rules, codes and statutes), now do so under full liability, full responsibility and all will be held fully accountable for their acts in their De facto Offices.

Exempt

This is amazing! I wonder why it is under password protection all of the sudden.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS
    http://www.ungse.org
    Much Love

G

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Nat_Lee I'm sorry I have not a clue...Paul one of Avalon Administrators may know he has a lot
    of knowledge in this area. And as I mentioned before I'm collecting information on the Un Swissindo
    waiting for more to unfold. If the reset information from the 2 websites don't happen and this is fairy fluffy do do information put out LOL I'm not going to be upset or mad it is what it is to be honest. I guess we will have to wait April 6th
    sound familiar ( Courtney Brown ) .
    Thank you !
    I will ask Paul !

By the way we are April 7th and I have not seen anything ?
    Have you ?

Hi Paul !
    Can you explain this in easy words like global reset for Dummies ? lol....
    Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    I have read the same infos as you but my source is this web site: http://www.andromedacouncil.com
    I would like to know what a reset of the global financial economy will do in my daily life ?

I'm very happy about the fact it is positive but what are the concrete impact on a daily basis ?
    Thank you !
    We are one !

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

This weeks show will appeal to ALL, OPPTers, Sovereigns, Lightworkers & Newly Awakened alike, as our guest is The Lovely & Amazing Cindy Kay Currier- Author, Psychologist AND FORMIDABLE FREEDOM FIGHTIN SUPERHERO! Some of you may know her from the many popular fb groups she has pioneered through the years and/or her extraordinarily impressive blog, http://RiseTogether.weebly.com/, where she has not only developed a platform to educate and inspire people but has also tirelessly worked to facilitate further progress towards humanities freedom by creating the lawful documents needed to repossess the unlawfully obtained corporate and government assets that where lawfully foreclosed upon by the One People's Public Trust back in 2012. While everyone else was busy asking "where's our stuff then?," she was taking the next necessary steps to retrieval. Risetogether.weebly.com. has the Armistice & Accord and the Letters Patent which are documents that can help us lawfully acquire our stuff back (the necessary repossession step after OPPT foreclosure made it possible to collapse the system) while the scribd.com/Risetogether site has all the docs.... The warrants, repossessions (replevins), etc..we will be speaking about this, the Common Law Court of Ages established to enforce these actions, as well as, the adventures she has been on for the past year following her soul around the country!! Join Pauly, Kami & Cindy Tonight @ 8pm, & in the archives thereafter, for another surely informative & inspiring discussion!

If you want to keep in touch
    This is Kami face book page https://www.facebook.com/Cadence22?fref=ts
    This is Cindy face book page https://www.facebook.com/cindy.kay.503092
    This is Pauly face book page https://www.facebook.com/paulanthonydoucette

What I do when I go to this site you can click default player and I choose Media Player, place in your task bar Much more enjoyable listen so u can play Slots lol and listen.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/expandi...keepin-it-real
    Last edited by Creative Lorraine; 8th April 2014 at 17:54.

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,828 times in 21,553 posts

Well, the quotes you posted and the material on the sites you linked appear to me, at a quick glance, to be like taking (1) a report from a newspaper and (2) a child's fantasy story, then (3) cutting up each into one single word per little piece of paper, and (4) reassembling the resulting words into the semblance of a story written by someone on psychedelics.

What's going on, and it may be apparent within months, or maybe not for another year or three, is that the US Dollar will cease being the dominant form of money used in world trade. For the last half century, I could take my US Dollar to many a country around the world and purchase something with it, or I could take some millions of those dollars and purchase a tanker full of crude oil or a container ship full of manufactured goods, for delivery to any port in the world.

We Americans have been enjoying playing a game of monopoly, where our essential task was printing the monopoly money (and shooting anyone who got in the way.)

Our fun, and hopefully some of our killing, is coming to an end. We have too much debt, too few remaining friends, and little remaining manufacturing capacity.

The primary impact to Americans will be that imports (food, clothing, gas, toys, etc etc) will go up in price, dramatically. The rest of the world supplying all that to us will want something more valuable than US Dollars, and we don't have it (unless you count the wrong end of a sharp spear.)

One major impact to Americans, Canadians, Australians, Europeans and Africans will be the increased presence of Chinese money interests buying up natural resources, real estate and businesses. Vancouver has been seeing this influx for a decade now. The Chinese hold a trillion dollar plus pile of US Treasury debt, and are doing their best to exchange it for stuff that will still be worth something, once the US economy collapses and the US defaults, one way or another, on its debt.

Nations with abundant natural resources to export, including Russia, Australia and Canada, are expected to be less severely impacted by the economic collapse, as they will still have something of value to offer in trade.

But when the debt structure of Western Europe, Japan and the US -all- collapse, as seems inevitable, the world economy will take a -serious- hit. For example, who will China sell to, if Europe and the US can't afford to buy much? Then in turn, who will those selling raw materials to China sell to, if China's economy crashes?

Booms in a world unified economy are fun ... for most everyone.

But busts in a world unified economy are uniformly depressing.

World-wide busts, when lies, fraud and grand larceny have been delaying the inevitable for years past when any of us observing this expected the final collapse ... those busts are huge ...
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Creative Lorraine (8th April 2014), learninglight (15th April 2014), Nat_Lee (8th April 2014), risveglio (10th April 2014), Wind (8th April 2014)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Well, the quotes you posted and the material on the sites you linked appear to me, at a quick glance, to be like taking (1) a report from a newspaper and (2) a child's fantasy story, then (3) cutting up each into one single word per little piece of paper, and (4) reassembling the resulting words into the semblance of a story written by someone on psychedelics.

What's going on, and it may be apparent within months, or maybe not for another year or three, is that the US Dollar will cease being the dominant form of money used in world trade. For the last half century, I could take my US Dollar to many a country around the world and purchase something with it, or I could take some millions of those dollars and purchase a tanker full of crude oil or a container ship full of manufactured goods, for delivery to any port in the world.

We Americans have been enjoying playing a game of monopoly, where our essential task was printing the monopoly money (and shooting anyone who got in the way.)

Our fun, and hopefully some of our killing, is coming to an end. We have too much debt, too few remaining friends, and little remaining manufacturing capacity.

The primary impact to Americans will be that imports (food, clothing, gas, toys, etc etc) will go up in price, dramatically. The rest of the world supplying all that to us will want something more valuable than US Dollars, and we don't have it (unless you count the wrong end of a sharp spear.)

One major impact to Americans, Canadians, Australians, Europeans and Africans will be the increased presence of Chinese money interests buying up natural resources, real estate and businesses. Vancouver has been seeing this influx for a decade now. The Chinese hold a trillion dollar plus pile of US Treasury debt, and are doing their best to exchange it for stuff that will still be worth something, once the US economy collapses and the US defaults, one way or another, on its debt.

Nations with abundant natural resources to export, including Russia, Australia and Canada, are expected to be less severely impacted by the economic collapse, as they will still have something of value to offer in trade.

But when the debt structure of Western Europe, Japan and the US -all- collapse, as seems inevitable, the world economy will take a -serious- hit. For example, who will China sell to, if Europe and the US can't afford to buy much? Then in turn, who will those selling raw materials to China sell to, if China's economy crashes?

Booms in a world unified economy are fun ... for most everyone.

But busts in a world unified economy are uniformly depressing.

World-wide busts, when lies, fraud and grand larceny have been delaying the inevitable for years past when any of us observing this expected the final collapse ... those busts are huge ...
    Thank you Paul for your answer !
    We are one !

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast