+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MARS... Your gut feelings and thoughts, please?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,437 times in 8,340 posts

Default MARS... Your gut feelings and thoughts, please?

Whenever I look at 'rover'/'lander' pictures of Mars I get an overwhelming gut feeling that what I'm looking at is the remains of a traumatic destruction that happened VERY RECENTLY.

It doesn't look at all old in geological terms. I might be deceiving myself, but, it looks like something bad happened there in the last few hundred years. OK, convert that into geological time and add a few zeros. I still find it hard to believe the state of the surface of Mars ( the parts we've seen ) is any older than a few hundred thousand years, tops.

I can well imagine that if something smacked a several thousand mile long gash through the crust of this earth and blew all the water and atmosphere out into space, our own planet would look like those pictures of Mars within a hundred years or so.

What does your gut tell you about what we know, so far, about Mars?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Default Re: MARS... Your gut feelings and thoughts, please?

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Whenever I look at 'rover'/'lander' pictures of Mars I get an overwhelming gut feeling that what I'm looking at is the remains of a traumatic destruction that happened VERY RECENTLY.
    ------------
    What does your gut tell you about what we know, so far, about Mars?
    As a teenager I wrote a story of a war with Mars and Earth. I was on Earth when it got really bad and many of us hid underground. That my father had been a manufacturer of flying cars that could travel back and forth. It always felt very real to me and it sort of freaked me out as I wrote it, I wrote it as a diary as well. Anyways that always stuck with me - a war happened and very bad one at that.

There is a lot of evil in this part of the galaxy and it's an all or nothing sort of thing for some.

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Big war on a failed planet. Beehive of activity today.

4. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Evidence of Intelligence and War in the Heavens: Part Two

Quote Explanation: Does Mars have canals? A hot debate topic of the late 1800s, several prominent astronomers including Percival Lowell not only claimed to see an extensive system of long straight canals on Mars, but used them to indicate that intelligent life exists there. The relatively close opposition of 1894 was used to make drawings like the one digitally re-scaled on the above left. The above map was originally prepared by Eugene Antoniadi and redrawn by Lowell Hess for the book Exploring Mars, by Roy A. Gallant. In more modern times, the latest Mars opposition has allowed the Hubble Space Telescope to capture a picture of similar orientation. Comparison of the two images shows that large features were impressively recorded, but that an extensive system of long and straight canals just does not exist. Satellites orbiting Mars have now shown conclusively that the red planet does indeed have surface features similar to canals, but that these are usually smaller, curved, and less extensive than that previously claimed. Real canyon systems like Noctis Labyrinthus are most likely cracks caused by surface stress.
    Mars Then and Now
    Credit & Copyright: Tom Ruen, Eugene Antoniadi, Lowell Hess, Roy A. Gallant, HST, NASA

http://logicbible.blogspot.com/2010/...nd-war-in.html

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,524 times in 32,931 posts

According to Anthony Sanchez, the catastrophe occurred about a million years ago...

6. Link to Post #6
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Nice synchronicity, Norman. I had just finished watching this old video Life On MARS? - New Scientific Evidence and then I came here to find that you had just posted this!

This video is from 2006 but it is still very good!
    UFOTVstudios | November 25, 2006
    Scientists announce the discovery of startling artificial Megalithic structures found among recently released NASA / JPL photos taken by the Mars Global Surveyor and that these artificial structures are stunning proof that Mars was once inhabited by an intelligent civilization. Includes a spectacular collection of new photographs presented by Dr. Tom Van Flandern, former Chief Astronomer for the United States Naval Observatory. See remarkable monuments, "T" shaped craters, gigantic glass tube systems, ancient forest remains and grand edifices that will leave you speechless.

For more information on this topic we recommend the film #U648 Life On Mars? - New Scientific Evidence now available on DVD at www.UFOTV.com.
    Regarding Mars: I would go with your instincts. I think there is much to be found there. But my "Gut Feeling" is, Mars isn't where it's really at. Not anymore anyways.

I have a feeling that all of this exploration of Mars (supposedly a "Dead" Planet?) being reported by NASA, Russia, ESA, and others is by design to steer our attention away from something else that they know about. Personally, I am highly suspicious of Venus. There are many reasons why but the main reason is that they seem to not want to say much about it, and since the atmosphere is so thick whatever is there is hidden from (most) of us anyway. But life can't exist in those pressures and poisonous atmospheres? Not us, that's for sure! But who said life has to be like us...intelligent or otherwise?

But I pretty much agree with you on Mars. I think something or someone "tore it a new one", and it wasn't really all that long ago as they want us to believe. But, I don't believe it's totally dead either. Along with a few underground bases that have been reported there, you can sometimes spot the occasional tree or shrub growing on the surface. And you can even see them in the official photos!

Hey, You asked! Geez this is fun! LOL

Thanks Norman!
    Harley

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Harley, I'm in agreement with you on Venus. I always thought the seeming lack of interest to be suspicious as well. Also, I'm not so sure I'm willing to straight up accept what NASA has to say about the 'poisonous' atmosphere. Which has always caused me to wonder about the legends of Lucifer with the morning star. That Lucifer and Satan have become co-mingled in society seems off to me somehow and an almost deliberate insertion into mythology. My writers imagination is quite convinced that Venus is really the planet Heaven and the people/entities that lived there were the Lucifers. :^)
    As for Mars, when I look at the pic's, I always get a sick sense that we could be seeing Earth's future if we're not careful.

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I think Hoagland is allowed to have the position he does, giving talks to the UN etc because its inaccurate. He focuses on 'Ancient' ruins.
    What about ruins that arent so ancient?
    We have been given a perspective that possibly isnt the most important.

9. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

At this point, the notion I get is that, whatever is going on, on Mars, is happening underground.

I still can't discard the notion that we are there, but if so, our presence there is completely run by the military. They are far too anal and paranoid to share with the other children, and until we treat them as such, little useful will come of that.

Venus !?
    I think the answer lies much closer to home. Excerpts from Ingo Swann's book re. RV and the Moon:

Fred

10. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

My friend i don’t believe for a minute that Mars is even orange i think it’s all an illusion and the powers that be try to make us believe what we are told. The truth will arrive one day and i hope i am around to see it. We have probably got life on every planet in our solar system and Venus that’s one for the future to watch out for

11. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    My friend i don’t believe for a minute that Mars is even orange i think it’s all an illusion and the powers that be try to make us believe what we are told.
    Let me help you out a bit.

Here's an interesting article on the color of Mars:

The Color of Mars

An excerpt:

Quote Without doubt, the planet appears red with the naked eye in the night sky, whereby our earth viewed from Mars, would appear clearly blue, due to the 70% water coverage in connection with refraction of light in the atmosphere. With a reverse relation of the water land distribution however, rather a brown-green planet would be to be seen from space.
    There's no doubt that Mars, when viewed from Earth, looks red-orange in color. The planet's soil is rich in iron oxide, giving it the red-orange color.

Just because the Mars' soil is red doesn't mean the "atmosphere" of the planet is also red; as the pictures and data illustrate.

Bottom line: the planet Mars is red in color, but it's "atmosphere" may not be.
    Last edited by Dale; 15th October 2010 at 15:15.

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    At this point, the notion I get is that, whatever is going on, on Mars, is happening underground.

I still can't discard the notion that we are there, but if so, our presence there is completely run by the military. They are far too anal and paranoid to share with the other children, and until we treat them as such, little useful will come of that.

Venus !?
    I think the answer lies much closer to home. Excerpts from Ingo Swann's book re. RV and the Moon:

Fred
    What a coincidence lol I just finished reading this last night. Great book. Loved the grocery store scene lol
    I am now reading Courtney Browns the Cosmic Voyage - found it in a second hand book store in Bellingham on the weekend.
    What do you think of his book?

13. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i find it interesting that so little is discussed about venus.

imo it seems at times to be like the old magicians trick, look what the right hand is doing so you dont notice the left

'hey everybody look over here at all the cool stuff on mars' so as to draw attention away from venus.

saturn and jupiter get the same deal, albeit to a lesser degree.

thats not to say theres nothing happening on/under mars though. or teh moon

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

Yes, a large colony on Mars, ancient mysteries, cultures, whole civilizations blowing around in Martian Dust. Mars isn't dead though. Just resting.

I'll say this...there are those at the JPL who absolutely deserve prison for the way they have lied and dissembled to the public. Its atrocious deception. But thats our job isn't it? To overcome this deception.

Our place amongst the stars will not be given to us. We must seize it.

I believe there may be a large colony on the moon of Titan as well. Linked by Stargate with Earth.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Renee (here)
    What a coincidence lol I just finished reading this last night. Great book. Loved the grocery store scene lol
    I am now reading Courtney Browns the Cosmic Voyage - found it in a second hand book store in Bellingham on the weekend.
    What do you think of his book?
    Cosmic Voyage...you'll love it.

Brown is one of the best RVers around. Has taken that step into complete sensory bi-location. Alot about Martians in that book.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

15. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

More Evidence of Intelligence and War in the Heavens (Mars, Earth and the Devil)

Quote In the 1800's astronomers were recording changes on Mars and events that they had no reference to compare to. Events such as bright projections and tawny colored cloud of dust extending over 300 miles from the surface. Surface features that were "clearly visible two years ago, it no longer exists today", Henri Perrotin, 1888. They had never previously seen the detonation of weapons the magnitude we now produce; the cloud and bright flash from nuclear weapons.

We can now understand what these early astronomers were recording in their photographs and their note books.

http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2010/10/m...e-and-war.html

16. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

No doubt there is something going on with mars but I have argued the case for Venus for long enough. The USA won’t give much away when it comes to Venus so you have to search the Russian info from their satellites. Good photos here especially the Ishtar terra photo. Look at the bottom right. Strange structure? http://www.mentallandscape.com/V_DigitalImages.htm
    If you scroll down this link.
    http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=7...d=0CBUQ6AEwAA#
    You will find an article on how the Russians landed and photographed Venus, you will notice a reference to Venus having had the equivalent of 70 % of the earths oceans .Venus has a lot of questions still to be answered but you know the saying where there is water there is life, well maybe at one time.

17. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sorry folks it won’t let me paste the link so just google search in google books. How did they land a satellite on Venus-?

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Is Mars heating up? The ice appears to be melting and reforming...
    Note - I think Mars has a ~very different ecosystem, ~so different, that it might be difficult to imagine what the surface is like -
    here is a rover shot that I believe shows Ice on mars -

Not ice as we know it, as it appears to evaporate in the day heating.
    Why not now?

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

My own research and work.

You can see more of my research and findings here https://youtube.com/user/Ufoevidence101

My own thoughts Mars has had life on it for thousands of years. Mars does show signs of catastrophic disaster but equally has signs of survivors. Underground entrances and tunnels. I have seen structures, buildings, vegetation, wild life, transportation, and humans.

So anyone interested in this should view my other presentations.
    Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.

Winston Churchill

20. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

I can't help remember a poster on GLP who called herself Alcyone of Mars. At first people thought this was a prank. Then they didn't know what to make of her. She claimed to be a time traveler from Mars, gave explicit details and was here in military action to take down the Greys which they could already see would disrupt the future time line thus affect Mars, never mind affecting the timeline of Earth. She did massive research she could access from Mars data base. Her entire persona was compelling, very staid and stalwart. She had a mission and thats why she was here.
    I don't usually send links from other forums, but this bears some intense interest, whether its true or not, how can we know? Time lines differ depending on your perspective. What we see on the surface is nothing like what she describes. There are many colonies there according to her.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage855882/pg1 History of the 21st Century

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage863594/pg1 History of the Dark Age

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage900587/pg1 Third Civilization

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage900594/pg1 Cyclical Civilization
    Last edited by bettye198; 18th October 2010 at 05:37. Reason: grammar
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

+ Reply to Thread