Thanks
    Thanked 40,362 times in 6,363 posts

Default Re: Surfing with Wind

Hi Wind your thread just passed 666.666 Numerology = 9
    Very fortuitous.
    Love Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

betoobig (20th February 2018), Bluegreen (19th February 2018), EFO (20th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th February 2018), Iloveyou (20th February 2018), justntime2learn (19th February 2018), O Donna (20th February 2018), Sstarss (20th February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018), william r sanford72 (20th February 2018), Wind (19th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #5162
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,955 times in 1,732 posts

Quote Posted by Vernaianawa (here)
    Love your work/joy Wind.

May the day arrive when friends replace neighbours.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

betoobig (20th February 2018), EFO (20th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th February 2018), Iloveyou (20th February 2018), justntime2learn (19th February 2018), Michelle Marie (20th February 2018), O Donna (20th February 2018), Sstarss (20th February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018), william r sanford72 (20th February 2018), Wind (19th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #5163
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,316 times in 825 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    "Most people's reality is an illusion, a great big illusion. You automatically have to succumb to the illusion that 'I am this body'. I am not George. I am not really George. I am this living thing that goes on, always has been, always will be, but at this time I happen to be in 'this' body. The body has changed; was a baby, was a young man, will soon be an old man, and I'll be dead. The physical body will pass but this bit in the middle, that's the only reality.

All the rest is the illusion, so to say that somebody thinks we are, the ex- Beatles are removed from reality in their personal concept. It does not have any truth to it just because somebody thinks it. They are the concepts which become layer upon layer of illusion. Why live in the darkness all your life? Why, if you are unhappy, if you are having a miserable time, why not just look at it. Why are you in the darkness? Look for the light. The light is within. That is the big message"

~ George Harrison

"Entre Nous"

We are secrets to each other
    Each one's life a novel
    No one else has read
    Even joined in bonds of love
    We're linked to one another
    By such slender threads

We are planets to each other
    Drifting in our orbits
    To a brief eclipse
    Each of us a world apart
    Alone and yet together
    Like two passing ships

[Chorus:]
    Just between us
    I think it's time for us to recognize
    The differences we sometimes fear to show
    Just between us
    I think it's time for us to realize
    The spaces in between
    Leave room for you and I to grow

We are strangers to each other
    Full of sliding panels
    An illusion show
    Acting well rehearsed routines
    Or playing from the heart?
    It's hard for one to know

[Chorus]

We are islands to each other
    Building hopeful bridges
    On a troubled sea
    Some are burned or swept away
    Some we would not choose
    But we're not always free" ~ Rush

“For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.”― Isaac Newton

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

betoobig (20th February 2018), Bluegreen (20th February 2018), EFO (20th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th February 2018), Iloveyou (20th February 2018), Michelle Marie (20th February 2018), O Donna (20th February 2018), Sstarss (20th February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018), william r sanford72 (20th February 2018), Wind (20th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #5164
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,695 times in 2,202 posts

Pink Floyd - Fearless (You'll Never Walk Alone)

Fearless

You say the hill's too steep to climb,
    Chiding!
    You say you'd like to see me try,
    Climbing!
    You pick the place and I'll choose the time
    And I'll climb
    The hill in my own way
    just wait a while, for the right day
    And as I rise above the treeline and the clouds
    I look down hear the sound of the things you said today
    Fearlessly the idiot faced the crowd, smiling
    Merciless, the magistrate turns 'round, frowning
    and who's the fool who wears the crown
    Go down in your own way
    And everyday is the right day
    And as you rise above the fearlines in his frown
    You look down
    Hear the sound of the faces in the crowd...

William.
    Last edited by william r sanford72; 20th February 2018 at 17:14.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

betoobig (20th February 2018), Bluegreen (20th February 2018), EFO (20th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th February 2018), justntime2learn (22nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (20th February 2018), O Donna (20th February 2018), Sstarss (20th February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018), Wind (20th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #5165
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)

"Entre Nous"

Great lyrics! Particularly the first part. Interpreting the 'secret' as normally invisible yet constant bond between all of 'us'.

I sense the secret alluded to in many songs, the first one that comes to mind is "When You Say Nothing At All"

Quote "When You Say Nothing At All"

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
    Without saying a word you can light up the dark
    Try as I may I could never explain
    What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
    There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me
    The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
    You say it best when you say nothing at all

All day long I can hear people talking out loud
    But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd
    Old Mr. Webster could never define
    What's being said between your heart and mine

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

betoobig (20th February 2018), Bluegreen (20th February 2018), EFO (20th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th February 2018), justntime2learn (22nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (20th February 2018), Sstarss (20th February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018), william r sanford72 (21st February 2018), Wind (20th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #5166
    United States Moderator Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,933 times in 1,513 posts

Still with Will...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	231.1 KB
ID:	37140

Lithia Park

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	244.8 KB
ID:	37141

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

betoobig (20th February 2018), Bluegreen (20th February 2018), EFO (20th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th February 2018), greybeard (20th February 2018), justntime2learn (22nd February 2018), O Donna (21st February 2018), Sstarss (20th February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018), william r sanford72 (21st February 2018), Wind (20th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #5167
    Thanks

I was wondering how I would give myself a message from another time/timeline if that were possible.

This sounds like something I would do ...

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

betoobig (22nd February 2018), Bluegreen (23rd February 2018), EFO (22nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), O Donna (22nd February 2018), Sstarss (23rd February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018), william r sanford72 (23rd February 2018), Wind (22nd February 2018)

15. Link to Post #5168
    Thanks

Quote Posted by O Donna (here)
    Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)

"Entre Nous"

Great lyrics! Particularly the first part. Interpreting the 'secret' as normally invisible yet constant bond between all of 'us'.

I sense the secret alluded to in many songs, the first one that comes to mind is "When You Say Nothing At All"

Quote "When You Say Nothing At All"

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
    Without saying a word you can light up the dark
    Try as I may I could never explain
    What I hear when you don't say a thing

All day long I can hear people talking out loud
    But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd
    Old Mr. Webster could never define
    What's being said between your heart and mine

Is it "An illusion show (A Ride)
    Acting well rehearsed routines
    Or playing from the heart?
    It's hard for one to know"

What if we were closer to the heart?

"And the men who hold high places
    Must be the ones who start
    To mold a new reality
    Closer to the heart
    Closer to the heart
    The blacksmith and the artist
    Reflect it in their art
    They forge their creativity
    Closer to the heart
    Yes closer to the heart
    Philosophers and plowmen
    Each must know his part
    To sow a new mentality
    Closer to the heart
    Yes closer to the heart, yeah, oh
    Whoa whoa
    You can be the captain
    And I will draw the chart
    Sailing into destiny
    Closer to the heart
    Closer to the heart
    Well closer to the heart, yeah
    Closer to the heart
    Closer to the heart
    I said closer to the heart
    Well closer to the heart, yeah
    Closer to your heart
    Closer to your heart, whoa" ~ Rush

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

betoobig (22nd February 2018), Bluegreen (23rd February 2018), EFO (22nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), O Donna (22nd February 2018), Sstarss (23rd February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018), william r sanford72 (23rd February 2018), Wind (22nd February 2018)

17. Link to Post #5169
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,971 times in 6,452 posts

That note to the higher Self is funny, but so very true!

To be honest, I don't ever want to come back to this nuthouse of a planet again unless this time around we get to change things for much better and I'm not always so sure how the future will turn out to be. We have a mission to complete here though. That is to realize our true potential and to understand what we really are. Which is Love incarnate... We can heal this world, if we want to. There are forces which wish to see it destroyed and burned down and then there are us who are manifesting God's will on planet Earth, which is the good. The only solution is to love and realize your true nature, it's that simple.

Even though I have my mind as a tool to operate on this Earth, where I am truly coming from is my heart. I do feel things with it and I feel great love towards all living beings and this Earth, yet I am just the eternal consciousness playing the part of one person. I wish one day all of us can feel that union and love together and let go of the things that pull us down to the path of destruction and suffering. Know your heart and feel it. Your soul is awaiting to be heard and trough your heart it's communicating it's divine language. Do you know how to listen?

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd February 2018), EFO (22nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd February 2018), justntime2learn (22nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), O Donna (22nd February 2018), Sstarss (23rd February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018), william r sanford72 (23rd February 2018)

19. Link to Post #5170
    New Zealand Avalon Member Vernaianawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Thankyou Running Deer and big thread thankyou to you Wind, love this thread.

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Thanks for the links, Paula! I too should let go of coffee and sugar because of my health situation... But is easier done than said because chocolate and caffeine are so addicting! Soon, I tell to myself...
    I took advantage of how the energy is tipped in my favor... without warning, lifelong habits end on a dime. This has happened for the last couple of years. The most recent was coffee and sugar. I decided to stop an almost 40+, 8-10 cups coffee a day habit. Twice, in the past, I’d gone to the hospital for dermoral shots because of migraines from caffeine withdrawals. I had an inner knowing that said “it’s time”. I poured a freshly brew pot of coffee down the drain.

My secret weapons were one Advil a day for three days and Twig Kukicha, Chi (small amount of caffeine), Chamomile Spearmint teas, and the latest, Rooibos (see below for benefits). I donated my “when the grid goes down or supermarkets are boarded up” coffee stash, the back-up electric coffee pots, the non-electric coffee pots, and paraphernalia. And some other surprise bonuses...it created a lot of new space. And restful sleep. And cool dreams that sometimes I'll go right back into the next evening.

For me, it’s an example of how the energy has changed for us to ramp up our discovery of who and how powerful we really are. That and I got sick and tired of it (caffeine, in this case) controlling me.

From Dr. Mark Hyman: “10 Reasons Why to Quit Coffee” & How to Avoid Withdrawal Symptoms
    1. The caffeine in coffee increases catecholamines, your stress hormones. The stress response elicits cortisol and increases insulin. Insulin increases inflammation, and this makes you feel lousy.
    2. Habituation to caffeine decreases insulin sensitivity, making it difficult for your cells to respond appropriately to blood sugar. High blood sugar levels lead to arterial deterioration and increased risk of mortality related to cardiovascular disease.
    3. Unfiltered coffee has the highest amount of beneficial antioxidants yet also leaks the most diterpenes into your system. These diterpenes have been linked to higher levels of triglycerides, LDL and VLDL levels.
    4. The helpful chlorogenic acids that may delay glucose absorption in the intestine have also been shown to increase homocysteine levels -- an indicator for increased risk of cardiovascular disease, which tends to be elevated in diabesity.
    5. The acidity of coffee is associated with digestive discomfort, indigestion, heart burn, GERD and dysbiosis (imbalances in your gut flora).
    6. Addiction is often an issue with coffee drinkers and makes it really difficult to rely on the body's natural source of energy. Ask any coffee drinker about how it feels to withdraw from coffee, and you will mistake their story for that of a drug addict's...
    7. Associative addictions trend with coffee -- who doesn't immediately think of warm, frothy sweet cream and sugar when they picture coffee? Surely the business of coffee has inspired a culture addicted to the sugary, fatty tastes of what has become more of a meal than a drink! That morning latte is the epitome of food lacking nutrition density yet packing energy!
    8. 5-HIA, an organic acid and component of the neurotransmitter serotonin (the happy chemical) seen in the urine tends to be elevated in coffee drinkers, which means they may be at risk for lower levels of serotonin synthesis in the brain. Serotonin is necessary for normal sleep, bowel function, mood, and energy levels. It is a vicious cycle, as caffeine can disrupt sleep and promote anxiety and depression. We all know someone who tends to be tired, wired and over-caffeinated!
    9. Elevated urinary excretion of important minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium have been noted in coffee drinkers. An imbalance in your electrolyte status can lead to serious systemic complications.
    10. Constituents in coffee can interfere with normal drug metabolism and detoxification in the liver, making it difficult to regulate the normal detoxification process in the liver. Another issue to be aware of with coffee intake is how certain medications such as levothyroxine (thyroid) as well as tricyclic antidepressants are poorly absorbed, making symptoms curiously worse for patients.

Now what... If you think you can't cut that coffee out, think again. I did it and now I want you to feel the same level of renewal and restoration I experienced.

It's a wise experiment to provide yourself a break from coffee intake and see what it feels like to live your life on your own fuel. Remove coffee and caffeine safely from your system and see how authentically energized you feel!

How to Avoid Withdrawal Symptoms

Those who consume the most caffeine, alcohol and sugar, and those who have the highest toxic load, tend to have the most difficulty initially. In any event, symptoms of withdrawal usually disappear after three or four days. It is best to slowly reduce your intake of caffeine and coffee.
    1. Make sure you drink at least six to eight glasses of filtered water daily. Instead of coffee in the morning, take some warm water with freshly-squeezed lemon juice.
    2. The best water to drink is water that has been passed through a filtering process….
    3. To prevent headaches, make sure your bowels are clean. If you tend toward constipation…
    4. Make sure you exercise daily to help fight off fatigue. Even simple walking is good -- 30 minutes daily.
    5. Some people rely on substituting coffee for real food. When you are hungry make sure to eat and do not let your blood sugar get low. Have some protein in the afternoon such as a handful of nuts or seeds like almonds, pecans, walnuts, or pumpkin seeds, cooked beans, or a piece of steamed or baked fish.
    6. If you're irritable or have trouble sleeping, take a combination of calcium citrate 500 mg and magnesium citrate 250 mg before bed.
    7. Drink 1-3 cups of green tea. The small amount of caffeine won't hurt and the antioxidants will heal.
    8. Practice pressing the pause button. Withdrawal can be stressful and research has shown that meditation and other mindful activities can help calm an overstimulated and stressed system while boosting the immune system.
    9. Consider a complete elimination program and avoid all refined sugars, flours, caffeine, alcohol, dairy, gluten and any other addictive substance. By allowing certain triggers to stay in the diet the body stays on the vicious cycle of cravings and addictive behavior. Reset your biology by eliminating all these dietary triggers for inflammation and fatigue.
    (complete list here)

10 Amazing Health Benefits of Rooibos Tea

Tea & coffee are, of course, acid-forming - so if you need to cut them from your diet look for substitutes. All herbal teas are alkaline (except for the very fruity ones and green tea, which contains nearly as much caffeine as coffee). Rooibos (Redbush) tea is tea is a fantastic, anti-oxidant rich alternative to coffee and tea.

The health benefits of Rooibos tea or red bush tea as it is also known as, are numerous and remarkable. It is grown from a small shrub, which only thrives in the Cedarberg region near Cape Town, South Africa.

10 Health Benefits Of Rooibos Tea

Caffeine free – The rooibos plant grows naturally without any caffeine. This is important, as it means it does not need to undergo a chemical process to remove the caffeine. It also means that anyone can drink it, including those who do not want to drink caffeine such as children & pregnant women. The other key benefit of no caffeine is that rooibos tea can be consumed in unrestricted amounts. Some South African’s will consume 5-6 cups per day.
    1. Contains powerful antioxidants – Rooibos tea contains a wide array of antioxidants, which help to protect the body in a number of ways. Two polyphenol antioxidants called aspalathin and nothofagin are found in high concentrations in rooibos tea. These antioxidants protect the body by fighting free radicals. These are unstable cells, which attack healthy cells in order to stabilize themselves. The polyphenols also have anti-inflammatory properties and can safeguard against heart disease.
    2. Prevents against some cancers – Some studies have demonstrated a link between consumption of rooibos tea and a reduction of cancer-causing chemicals. This is because of the high level of dominant antioxidants, some of which have anti-mutagenic (anti-cancer) properties. This means that they defend cells & DNA against damage and inhibit them from developing into cancer.
    3. High mineral content – One of the key health benefits of rooibos tea is that it contains several minerals that are vital to health. These include: magnesium (essential for the nervous system), calcium & manganese (essential for strong teeth and bones), zinc (important for metabolism) and iron (critical for helping blood & muscles distribute oxygen).
    4. Improves circulation – One of the many potent antioxidants in rooibos tea is called Chysoeriol. It can improve circulation by preventing the activity of the enzyme that triggers cardiovascular disease. Drinking rooibos tea also has been known to lower blood pressure and cholesterol.
    5. Relieves stomach complaints – As rooibos tea contains high levels of flavonoids, especially one called quercetin. It has the ability to relieve numerous abdominal ailments such as cramps, diahorrea and indigestion. Flavonoids are known help to reduce spasm, inflammation and allergies. It has also been widely stated that the health benefits of rooibos tea extend to alleviating colic in babies. s it is totally caffeine free, it is perfectly safe for them to drink rooibos tea.
    6. Aids absorption of iron – Unlike most black teas, which prevent the body from absorbing iron effectively because of the tannins they contain, rooibos tea supports the body in absorbing iron. Rooibos tea contains less than half the tannins of black tea.
    7. Can relieve skin conditions – A recent found that rooibos tea can help you to look more beautiful! Rooibos tea contains phenylpyretic acid, which can help to improve acne, psoriasis and eczema. You can apply a freshly brewed and cooled tea bag to the affected areas and it will soothe and heal any inflammation.
    8. Can protect against Parkinsons/Alzheimers disease – Drinking rooibos tea regularly can protect against a process known as lipid peridoxation. This occurs when free radicals damage brain cells and nerve tissue. If this is prolonged, it can lead eventually to progressive and deteriorating brain disease, such as Alzheimer’s.
    9. Encourages restful sleep – Rooibos is unique in that it can be consumed as often as you wish and at any time of day. Many people choose to drink it before bedtime as it can help with insomnia. Due to its high mineral content and lack of caffeine, it’s known to help people to feel calm and relaxed.

Source: Greenlifediary.com

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Vernaianawa For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd February 2018), EFO (22nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd February 2018), justntime2learn (22nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), O Donna (22nd February 2018), RunningDeer (22nd February 2018), Sstarss (23rd February 2018), william r sanford72 (23rd February 2018), Wind (22nd February 2018)

21. Link to Post #5171
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 92,913 times in 11,081 posts

Thankyou Running Deer and big thread thankyou to you Wind, love this thread.
    I agree, Vern. Wind and the Surfers are a dedicated, insightful bunch. They're the quintessential time managers keeping up with all the vids and matching graphics and diverse themes.

I don't know how you all do it. ♡

There’s an update to that post from four years ago. I drink about four cups a day, i.e., 2/3’s from each cup. (no cream or sugar) It comes out to a total of about 2.5 cups a day. I missed the ritual of holding the hot cup and the smell of the java. I make sure the last cup is before 3:30 p.m.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd February 2018 at 23:12.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd February 2018), EFO (23rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd February 2018), justntime2learn (23rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), O Donna (23rd February 2018), Sstarss (23rd February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018), william r sanford72 (23rd February 2018), Wind (22nd February 2018)

23. Link to Post #5172
    Thanks

Quote “The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.”

― Fundamentals of Chess 1883
    Is there a benefit in knowing it's just a ride? Buckle up and let's find out!

If the ride is all there is my friends then let's keep RIDING!

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd February 2018), EFO (23rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd February 2018), justntime2learn (23rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), Sstarss (23rd February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018), william r sanford72 (23rd February 2018), Wind (23rd February 2018)

25. Link to Post #5173
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,955 times in 1,732 posts

Feel better?
    I do

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

EFO (23rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd February 2018), justntime2learn (23rd February 2018), O Donna (Yesterday), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018), william r sanford72 (23rd February 2018), Wind (23rd February 2018)

27. Link to Post #5174
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,969 times in 1,782 posts

Sooooooo refreshing!!!!

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd February 2018), EFO (23rd February 2018), justntime2learn (23rd February 2018), O Donna (Yesterday), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018), Wind (23rd February 2018)

29. Link to Post #5175
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,971 times in 6,452 posts
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd February 2018), justntime2learn (Yesterday), O Donna (Yesterday), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018)

31. Link to Post #5176
    New Zealand Avalon Member Vernaianawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow an eleven eleven time stamp and I was the 11 th member to thank you.

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Love your work/joy Wind.

May the day arrive when friends replace neighbours.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vernaianawa For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd February 2018), justntime2learn (Yesterday), O Donna (Yesterday), Wind (Yesterday)

33. Link to Post #5177
    Thanks

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Bluegreen (Yesterday), justntime2learn (Yesterday), Wind (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 259 FirstFirst 1 159 209 249 259