+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 372 FirstFirst 1 5 55 95 105 115 155 205 372 LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 7421

Thread: Surfing with Wind

1. Link to Post #2081
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: Surfing with Wind

Such an amazing views, thanks for the photos Meggings and IW.
    Wow, quite the experiences you had there then! Glad you're still here.

The beauty of nature itself is a proof of God to me, I don't need nothing else to prove God's existence.

"This incomparable work of God, this glorious structure which he has built, this sum of good made up of many diverse forms,
    this instrument whereby the will of God operates in that which he has made, ungrudgingly favoring man’s welfare;
    this combination and accumulation of all the manifold things that call forth the veneration, praise, and love of the beholder."

~ Hermes

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st July 2015), greybeard (30th June 2015), Guish (30th June 2015), Heart-2-Heart (30th June 2015), Innocent Warrior (30th June 2015), justntime2learn (30th June 2015), Krist (30th June 2015), Meggings (30th June 2015), Valley (30th June 2015), william r sanford72 (30th June 2015), ZooLife (30th June 2015)

3. Link to Post #2082
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Yes, thank you for posting your daughter's photos, Meggings, it brought back wonderful memories. I was so alone and yet still happy there. It's reminded me how much I adore being in nature and has inspired me to get back to it. No beaches or mountains nearby here but they're not very far away.

I'll tell you about the miracles one day, Wind. Those events are what fueled my interest in alchemy and are the inspiration for my solution to how things are now. I faced certain death before each miracle, two of them my own death. It's astounding, what we can do in certain states of consciousness.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st July 2015), greybeard (30th June 2015), Guish (30th June 2015), Heart-2-Heart (30th June 2015), justntime2learn (1st July 2015), Krist (30th June 2015), Meggings (30th June 2015), Valley (30th June 2015), william r sanford72 (1st July 2015), Wind (30th June 2015), ZooLife (30th June 2015)

5. Link to Post #2083
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

IW, you write of alchemy and Bowen. I have corresponded with two separate fellows over the years who live on the Gold Coast, and Bowen sticks in my mind. One is an alchemist...um, both are I expect, but one works with ormus materials. I once sent 5D tomato seeds to the alchemist, and when I inquired of him how they were doing, he wrote to say the parrots ate the plants. Sigh.

The beaches of your childhood are so wonderful I felt myself falling into them, almost inhabiting them. They seem to open a door and invite one in.

I concur with Wind, that we are glad you are still here. Heck, I am glad I am still here.

6. Link to Post #2084
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st July 2015), greybeard (30th June 2015), Guish (30th June 2015), Innocent Warrior (30th June 2015), justntime2learn (30th June 2015), Krist (30th June 2015), Meggings (30th June 2015), Valley (30th June 2015), william r sanford72 (30th June 2015), Wind (30th June 2015)

8. Link to Post #2085
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

He works with ormus, sounds like an interesting bloke. I know very little about that, I've been focussing on consciousness, obviously.

Meggings, what are 5D tomatoes?

Quote I concur with Wind, that we are glad you are still here. Heck, I am glad I am still here.
    Aw thanks you two, glad you're here too. It's all good, I felt a lot of dread from the way I was about to pass but wasn't at all bothered with death itself and it's had a profoundly positive effect on my life. I got out of it physically untouched the second time and just a small graze the first time, sweet! The third time involved a lady who had been hit by a car and she ended up with only a couple of broken teeth, also sweet. Why are you glad you're still here, similar experiences?
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 30th June 2015 at 15:09.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st July 2015), greybeard (30th June 2015), Guish (30th June 2015), justntime2learn (1st July 2015), Meggings (30th June 2015), Valley (30th June 2015), william r sanford72 (30th June 2015), Wind (30th June 2015), ZooLife (30th June 2015)

10. Link to Post #2086
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

5D tomato seeds resulted from plants being grown in an environment of "soft electrons", surrounded by pure musical tones, watered with ormus-charged water, and assisted by those residing in slightly higher dimensional levels. My intent on sending seeds to a few places in the world was the hope that once grown, their higher energy would assist in upgrading the plants currently in 3D.

"Soft electrons" is not my term. I believe it originated with Gene Davis (he died in 2004 I believe). I have spent days trying to find what Mr. Davis invented, but each avenue ended in a dead end. Here I append some material I have on the greenhouse in which the 5D tomatoes were grown. This below is from Joseph H. Cater, who wrote "The Awesome Life Force". The "it" referred to below is the greenhouse made out of layers of special fiberglass... I copy from my notes:

Joseph H. Cater ... [was] introduced to the most practical and ingenious device for human survival he had ever encountered. It is primarily a greenhouse but bears no resemblance to the conventional type. As an accumulator of beneficial and life promoting energies, it is superior to both the orgone accumulator and the pyramid.

An ordinary greenhouse has its limitations. It is not only fragile but is not effective during cloudy or stormy weather. The Davis Greenhouse has proven to be effective under all weather conditions. Even on cold and cloudy days the temperature inside remains at a comfortable level. The light inside is brighter than is experienced on the outside, especially on dark and cloudy days. Interestingly enough there are no shadows inside. The light comes from all directions. This means that several times the space can be utilized for plant growth than with conventional greenhouses of like size. As to be expected, plants grow much faster in this than in a conventional one.

It is also virtually indestructable. Even a .22 rifle bullet will only penetrate it when fired at close range and in a direction perpendicular to the surface. Otherwise it will glance off. In addition, it is extremely light, weighing only a fraction as much as a greenhouse of similar dimensions. It can function not only as a greenhouse, but as a highly desirable habitat.

It is needless to state that its performance has completely baffled everyone, and especially academic experts. In fact its performance is a fine confirmation of the validity of the new concepts concerning the properties of light and the nature of soft electrons. The panels of this greenhouse are comprised of several layers of a unique fiberglass resin. It consists of tiny pieces of glass interspersed with air pockets. A special wax permeates the mixture to improve light reflection. As a result, light, which enters this greenhouse, has been reflected back and forth many times. This means that a high percentage of the photons accompanying the light have combined to produce soft electrons.

It has already been noted that living organisms, including plants, are equivalent to electronic devices except instead of hard electrons they employ soft electrons for their operation. Each type of cellular structure requires soft electrons comprised of light within a specific range. For example, the human body requires seven different kinds of soft electrons, each of which corresponds to one of the colors of the spectrum. Plants in general require soft electrons that are comprised of light in the green portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. Davis permeates his glass resin with a green dye. As a result, a higher percentage of the photons of the incoming light in the green portion of the spectrum are transformed into soft electrons than with photons on any frequency range.

11. Link to Post #2087
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 times in 1,583 posts

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

greybeard (1st July 2015), Iloveyou (1st July 2015), Innocent Warrior (1st July 2015), justntime2learn (30th June 2015), Valley (1st July 2015), william r sanford72 (1st July 2015), Wind (30th June 2015), ZooLife (30th June 2015)

13. Link to Post #2088
    Thanks

I want to take a moment and express how much I appreciate everyone here. The physical connection isn't always possible with their warm hugs or knowing glances but the next best thing can be great too.

I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st July 2015), greybeard (1st July 2015), Guish (1st July 2015), Iloveyou (1st July 2015), Innocent Warrior (1st July 2015), justntime2learn (1st July 2015), Valley (1st July 2015), william r sanford72 (1st July 2015), Wind (1st July 2015)

15. Link to Post #2089
    Thanks

Last edited by ZooLife; 1st July 2015 at 05:54.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

greybeard (1st July 2015), Guish (1st July 2015), Iloveyou (1st July 2015), Innocent Warrior (1st July 2015), justntime2learn (6th February 2016), william r sanford72 (1st July 2015), Wind (1st July 2015)

17. Link to Post #2090
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Quote Posted by ZooLife (here)
    I second that!

"There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in." In everything!

And more than anything else I second that one:

I want to take a moment and express how much I appreciate everyone here. The physical connection isn't always possible with their warm hugs or knowing glances but the next best thing can be great too.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

greybeard (1st July 2015), Innocent Warrior (1st July 2015), justntime2learn (1st July 2015), Valley (1st July 2015), william r sanford72 (1st July 2015), Wind (1st July 2015), ZooLife (1st July 2015)

19. Link to Post #2091
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

YOU!

Ok, I'm a bit excited right now. There's a huge star that is here with the other stars in the early evening, every night. I call it the merkaba but I don't know what it is. It used to come for months, it moved independently from the stars and I witnessed a couple of other anomolies with it. It stopped coming for some months and then it came back and has been here for months again. Sorry for being vague with the timing, I haven't kept a diary, will now.

Other than being too big to be a normal star, it hasn't been unusual in any other way this time. It appears to move in sync with the other stars and no other anomolies. So when it was here last time I would talk to it and it responded a couple of times. Really cool ways. Nothing so far, this time. So I asked it to help me with my doubts, about a week ago, I asked it to give me a sign like last time, so I know it's the merkaba, without doubt. I specifically asked, show me you're not a star.

I've been looking at it for months, in all conditions, and it never had a star right next to it. I just went and checked on it before and it now has a little star, the size of a normal star, right beside it. I took a photo and will post it sometime soon, have to wait for my boyfriend to restore the laptop (hot tip, don't try plugging an Xbox game controller into a mac).

There's always the possibility of there being a "logical" explanation for things of this nature but you gotta admit, the timing, against the backdrop of previous experiences, is encouraging. I'm thinking this huge star is communicating with me, if so, other things might happen, we'll see.

Update: Add to that another synchronicity. I just went back to the forum menu, after finishing my post, and the post beneath mine is in the thread, "controlling stars with your mind".
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 1st July 2015 at 09:14. Reason: added update

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

betoobig (1st July 2015), cursichella1 (1st July 2015), greybeard (1st July 2015), Iloveyou (1st July 2015), justntime2learn (1st July 2015), Valley (1st July 2015), william r sanford72 (1st July 2015), Wind (1st July 2015), ZooLife (1st July 2015)

21. Link to Post #2092
    Thanks

Likewise, Zoolife. I greatly appreciate all of you here and I'm grateful for the connection we have.

"Surrender is the ultimate sign of strength and the foundation for a spiritual life. Surrendering affirms that we are no longer willing to live in pain. It expresses a deep desire to transcend our struggles and transform our negative emotions. It commands a life beyond our egos, beyond that part of ourselves that is continually reminding us that we are separate, different and alone. Surrendering allows us to return to our true nature and move effortlessly through the cosmic dance called life. It's a powerful statement that proclaims the perfect order of the universe.

When you surrender your will, you are saying, "Even though things are not exactly how I'd like them to be, I will face my reality. I will look it directly in the eye and allow it to be here." Surrender and serenity are synonymous; you can't experience one without the other. So if it's serenity you're searching for, it's close by. All you have to do is resign as General Manager of the Universe. Choose to trust that there is a greater plan for you and that if you surrender, it will be unfolded in time.

Surrender is a gift that you can give yourself. It's an act of faith.
    It's saying that even though I can't see where this river is flowing,
    I trust it will take me in the right direction."

~ Debbie Ford

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

greybeard (1st July 2015), Iloveyou (1st July 2015), Innocent Warrior (1st July 2015), justntime2learn (1st July 2015), Valley (1st July 2015), william r sanford72 (1st July 2015), ZooLife (1st July 2015)

23. Link to Post #2093
    Thanks

This struck a chord, I'm sure many can relate here.

"Fortunately, some are born with spiritual immune systems that sooner or later give rejection to the illusory worldview grafted upon them from birth through social conditioning.

They begin sensing that something is amiss, and start looking for answers. Inner knowledge and anomalous outer experiences show them a side of reality others are oblivious to, and so begins their journey of awakening.

Each step of the journey is made by following the heart instead of following the crowd and by choosing knowledge over the veils of ignorance."

- Henri Bergson

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st July 2015), Cristian (1st July 2015), Earthlink (2nd July 2015), greybeard (1st July 2015), Guish (1st July 2015), Innocent Warrior (1st July 2015), justntime2learn (1st July 2015), Meggings (1st July 2015), Stephanie (1st July 2015), william r sanford72 (1st July 2015), ZooLife (1st July 2015)

25. Link to Post #2094
    Thanks

Awakening starts with the willingness to end suffering.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

Earthlink (2nd July 2015), greybeard (1st July 2015), Heart-2-Heart (3rd July 2015), Innocent Warrior (1st July 2015), justntime2learn (1st July 2015), Stephanie (1st July 2015), william r sanford72 (1st July 2015), Wind (1st July 2015), ZooLife (2nd August 2015)

27. Link to Post #2095
    Thanks

Heaven has always been with us. Don't chase shadows.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

greybeard (1st July 2015), Innocent Warrior (1st July 2015), justntime2learn (1st July 2015), william r sanford72 (1st July 2015), Wind (1st July 2015), ZooLife (2nd August 2015)

29. Link to Post #2096
    Thanks

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Calz (2nd July 2015), greybeard (1st July 2015), Guish (1st July 2015), Heart-2-Heart (3rd July 2015), Iloveyou (1st July 2015), Innocent Warrior (1st July 2015), justntime2learn (1st July 2015), Stephanie (1st July 2015), william r sanford72 (1st July 2015), ZooLife (2nd August 2015)

31. Link to Post #2097
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

I've had this for awhile. Its too good not to post.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Calz (2nd July 2015), greybeard (1st July 2015), Guish (1st July 2015), heyokah (2nd July 2015), Iloveyou (1st July 2015), Innocent Warrior (1st July 2015), justntime2learn (1st July 2015), Stephanie (1st July 2015), william r sanford72 (1st July 2015), Wind (1st July 2015), ZooLife (2nd August 2015)

33. Link to Post #2098
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Damn, hope it's not Jupiter. Doesn't explain the star though, will have to check the map.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

greybeard (1st July 2015), Guish (1st July 2015), joeecho (26th September 2015), justntime2learn (1st July 2015), william r sanford72 (1st July 2015), Wind (1st July 2015), ZooLife (2nd July 2015)

35. Link to Post #2099
    Thanks

Jupiter is very bright, I've admired it on the night sky for years now, Venus too is quite bright.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Calz (2nd July 2015), greybeard (1st July 2015), Guish (1st July 2015), Innocent Warrior (2nd July 2015), joeecho (26th September 2015), justntime2learn (1st July 2015), william r sanford72 (1st July 2015), ZooLife (2nd July 2015)

37. Link to Post #2100
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

"Venus: 2500% increase in auroral brightness, and substantive global atmospheric changes in less than 40 years."

"Something is Affecting the Entire Solar System - Sun's Magnetic Field 230% Stronger"

"Jupiter: Over 200% increase in brightness of surrounding plasma clouds.(Huge belts in the giant planet's atmosphere have changed color, radiation hotspots have faded and flared up again, and cloud levels have thickened and dissolved, all while space rocks have been hurtling into it the gas giant.)"

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot....ngs+Hotspot%29

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st July 2015), Calz (2nd July 2015), greybeard (1st July 2015), Guish (2nd July 2015), Innocent Warrior (2nd July 2015), joeecho (26th September 2015), Meggings (1st July 2015), william r sanford72 (2nd July 2015), Wind (1st July 2015), ZooLife (2nd July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 372 FirstFirst 1 5 55 95 105 115 155 205 372 LastLast