+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 118 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 62 112 118 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Turkey, Putin, China, and World War III

1. Link to Post #221
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Turkey, Putin, China, and World War III

so how many think after Turkey announced a false flag attack on themselves, will NATO countries accept defending them...

at this point if any attack happens it will be considered a lie...

we already knew Fox's warmongers are frothing at the mouth for a new war, but what about the rest of the world who have brains to analyze what we already know?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 29th March 2014 at 18:39.

2. Link to Post #222
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Turkey, Putin, China, and World War III

PUTIN LAUGHS IN THE FACE OF A STUPID JOURNALIST

'Bad Vlad' is so bad-ass! Watch how he reacts when the ass-clown interviewer suggests that NATO missile systems in Eastern Europe are directed towards Iran, not Russia.

THIS is how lowlife Western Yellow Journalist / Propagandists should be treated - WITH ZERO RESPECT!

http://www.tomatobubble.com/putin_laughs.html

3. Link to Post #223
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I am starting to like the guy, just because he dares to confront western brain washing propaganda - not to say that Russians are usually better, which history tells us they aren't, nor Chinese by the way.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Gardener (31st March 2014), jackovesk (30th March 2014), Snookie (5th February 2015), Wind (30th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #224
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    so how many think after Turkey announced a false flag attack on themselves, will NATO countries accept defending them...
    ---
    To be honest ... Dutch military is already there for over a year protecting them with Patriot missile systems
    as a NATO based operation.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Buck (30th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (30th March 2014), seko (30th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #225
    Thanks

sitting on defense systems is different than attacking to protect...

will NATO allow themselves to be brought into a war with Syria, or will they demand they stay a peacekeeping roll?

8. Link to Post #226
    Thanks

will NATO allow themselves to be brought into a war with Syria, or will they demand they stay a peacekeeping roll?
    Someone wrote on a site that he was with the American forces and would be back from Syria in a few weeks. I did not know there were American troops in Syria. Anyone knows about this??

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Buck (30th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (30th March 2014), Snookie (5th February 2015)

10. Link to Post #227
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Someone wrote on a site that he was with the American forces and would be back from Syria in a few weeks. I did not know there were American troops in Syria. Anyone knows about this??
    There are many places where there are but should not be any US American troops, Flash, so I'm not surprised. In fact, the Russians have announced about a week ago that they've captured a US Navy SEAL in Crimea. The USA, the UK and the Israelis have agents and undercover operatives all over the planet. How do you think most of these insurrections and civil wars get started? Syria, Libya, Sudan, Ethiopia, Georgia, former Yugoslavia, Chechnya, Uganda, Rwanda - the list goes on.

In addition to that, officially Belgium also never got involved in the invasion of Iraq - we did and still do have troops over in Afghanistan - but I know for a fact that some of our Special Forces units have indeed been active in Iraq, probably under direct orders from NATO.

11. Link to Post #228
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)

There are many places where there are but should not be any US American troops, Flash, so I'm not surprised. In fact, the Russians have announced about a week ago that they've captured a US Navy SEAL in Crimea. The USA, the UK and the Israelis have agents and undercover operatives all over the planet. How do you think most of these insurrections and civil wars get started? Syria, Libya, Sudan, Ethiopia, Georgia, former Yugoslavia, Chechnya, Uganda, Rwanda - the list goes on.

In addition to that, officially Belgium also never got involved in the invasion of Iraq - we did and still do have troops over in Afghanistan - but I know for a fact that some of our Special Forces units have indeed been active in Iraq, probably under direct orders from NATO.
    Which is probably why choosing sides has become a wiz matter.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Frank V (30th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #229
    Thanks

Who recorded that Turkish conversation?

14. Link to Post #230
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    I don't know, but no one could be more eligible for a peace prize...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Snookie (5th February 2015)

16. Link to Post #231
    Thanks

Reports coming in that 8 people were killed in Turkey during the election on Sunday - and this was just a local election... Not getting a lot of attention in the MSM naturally enough. That country looks like it's going to explode. I don't think anyone was killed in the Crimea poll, and look how that was portrayed..

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Hervé (31st March 2014), Snookie (5th February 2015)

18. Link to Post #232
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesseract (here)
    Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    I don't know, but no one could be more eligible for a peace prize...
    What options are there?
    - It was a tap.
    - It's standard procedure to keep official recordings which are subsequently classified.

19. Link to Post #233
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

I watched this video Kerry Cassidy posted yesterday and wrote down my thoughts. I have every reason to believe that these are more than just my own direct thoughts. Saying that, I will post it here.

Putin's current role is to create identification of the population with one leader and by that to deepen the polarity as well as to keep us in the never ending loop of a ping pong game that is known to be played by (and with) our 'leaders'. They use Putin to express what's going on and put it on the surface for the sake of their future moves and future spins. the illusions of sides is always working well and is a known trap that was made to answer our secret wishes that there is someone there in a position to make an impact who is caring for us. From one testimony young Putin was being trained by CIA, who knows, for what it matters, he is not a white dove carrying an olive branch in his mouth. These political actors, knowingly or not, are programmed to give their replicas, to take a stand which is all part of the intricacy of the Matrix we live in. his expression of support in the UN is the same old game play as was orchastrated with the public in the times of Obama's first elections. We need to spot that and disattach our energy from their energy ciruitory, since more than anything it is a frequency battle. It will all be rising to the surface in the near future to allow us to see where we live in, what is the nature of this reality and the deception involved in most of the aspects of our lives, from the tiniest to the grandest so we can get outside of our limited situation to the broader perspective where we have the potential to be equal participants. The reason they are pushing people's buttons is because it is so easy to be pushed. this is our (collective) program to be released from.

A story was published in the Israeli media last week, (there are many former Russian citizens in this country) about Putin's childhood teacher - an old and quite lovely lady who was Putin's high school teacher ("he was a shy, quiet and serious high school senior") who now resides in Israel, she had not only met with him when he was in Israel, but he also 'secretly' bought her a new flat to live in which made the public opinion about him conditioned to it's favour. The timing of this news item does not leave any room for doubt about the political games going on.

We must remember that these energies who are pulling the strings are not only a masters in technology, but masters in human psychology, in manipulations of perceptions and behaviour. Very few at this time can understand this to the core.

With regards to the NWO plans for WWIII that about to tie the global reality into one bundle, Russia is putting a facade that - 'we don't want to participate and be armed with destructive weapon, but as others do then we also must..' This is done again for the sake of further conditioning of the public opinion towards WWIII as simply being 'inevitable'. They are using some psychological means on the mainstream public as much as on the alternative media which are all working too well. That is, unless we somehow manage to internalize and disattach.

Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 31st March 2014 at 13:58.

20. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st April 2014), blufire (31st March 2014), Buck (1st April 2014), Carmody (3rd April 2014), Christine (31st March 2014), Flash (31st March 2014), Frank V (31st March 2014), Hawkwind (16th April 2014), Hazel (1st April 2014), Heather2017 (31st March 2014), Hervé (31st March 2014), Jake (31st March 2014), Krist (31st March 2014), Marianne (31st March 2014), Nine (31st March 2014), Octavusprime (2nd April 2014), Operator (31st March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (1st April 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (31st March 2014), seko (31st March 2014), Snookie (5th February 2015), Sophocles (20th April 2014), sygh (19th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (31st March 2014), ulli (6th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #234
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

...................................................................................

World War III has already begun and has been raging for a few years now.

The goal and outcome of this war is the One World system.

People keep waiting for a war such as wars of the past with bombs, soldiers on the ground and massive fire fights. There will be some of this in the years to come as the One World system is implemented.

This is a war of totally different mechanisms . . . information, technology, etc and oppression and manipulation as we have never seen before . . . . . .

The next 25 years or more will be extremely difficult for those who don’t understand that we are already in WWIII and what this means for regular people.

All religions, governments, social structures, all current financial systems . . . anything that defines each country as its own and each countries culture and heritage has to be androgynized and marginalized and ultimately obliterated for this new system to be fully implemented.

Look around folks . . . . you can see this taking place now and rapidly increasing.

As you wait for the ‘world wars of the past’ to begin you are being ushered into the New World system and molded and manipulated as a ‘citizen’ for this new way of living.

There is a choice to be made and few will make that choice . . . . .few will even understand the precipice we are leaning over . . . . and I include most of us right here on PA.

Stop being side tracked by the meaningless things such as this invasion into Ukraine or a missing airplane . . . . look at the bigger overall picture and strategize how you will move forward and confront the future.

“If you are not riding out to meet your Destiny you will be stampeded by Fate”. author unknown

22. Link to Post #235
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,444 times in 21,492 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    I watched this video Kerry Cassidy posted yesterday and wrote down my thoughts. I have every reason to believe that these are more than just my own direct thoughts. Saying that, I will post it here.
    Thank-you, Limor.

Putin made this speech on 10 Feb 2007, at the 43rd Munich Conference on Security Policy. The transcript (translated into English) of this speech is available at various places, including the Washington Post.

My hunch is that we are not likely to endure a major World War III, but that fear of such, along with other fears, is being used to "persuade" humanity in the directions intended by the bastards in power.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 31st March 2014 at 22:12.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

23. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Buck (1st April 2014), Christine (31st March 2014), Flash (31st March 2014), Frank V (31st March 2014), Hazel (1st April 2014), Hervé (1st April 2014), Limor Wolf (1st April 2014), Nine (31st March 2014), Operator (1st April 2014), PurpleLama (31st March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (1st April 2014), Rollo (1st April 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (31st March 2014), seko (1st April 2014), Snookie (5th February 2015), Wind (1st April 2014)

24. Link to Post #236
    Thanks

For the last few days there have seen some rumours going around online that Jonathan Pollard may be released from prison. Israel has been quite hopeful of achieving this result since the democrats took power in the US. At times it has even seemed that they (Israel) have held back on certain actions in order to not jeopardize any potential early release for Pollard - who has been in prison for 27 years.

The story is now hitting the MSM, and the official version is that this is all to do with coaxing Israel into putting more effort into the peace process with Palestine. I certainly don't believe that. Without Pollard playing the role of hostage, what will the apartheid regime in Jerusalem do next? I can't help but wonder if this is a part of a secret deal related to future dealings with Iran, something like - if the US gives Israel Pollard, and maybe a couple of other things, then Israel will deal with Iran on its own.

Personally I think that 27 years in prison is too long and I support his release, but I am highly suspicious of the motive.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Hazel (1st April 2014), Limor Wolf (1st April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (1st April 2014), seko (1st April 2014), Snookie (5th February 2015)

26. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)

Quote U.S. Navy SEALs carried out an overnight raid on the Somali seaside home of a leader of the al-Qaeda-linked group al-Shabab, U.S. officials said Saturday, an operation that suggests how worried Washington has become about the threat posed by an organization that recently launched an attack on a shopping mall in neighboring Kenya.

A U.S. official said the aim of the raid, which took place Friday, was to take a “high-value” al-Shabab militant into custody, but the militant was not seized...
    wouldn't you hate being a militant carried away but officially - not seized?

Quote “U.S. personnel took all necessary precautions to avoid civilian casualties and disengaged after inflicting some al-Shabab casualties,” said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a covert operation. “We are not in a position to identify those casualties.”

Separately, another U.S. official confirmed that the United States was involved in an operation in Libya on Saturday to capture a member of al-Qaeda who is suspected of involvement in the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania.

Nazih Abdul-Hamed al-Ruqai, a Libyan known by the alias Anas al-Libi, was detained in Tripoli. A second American official said Washington intends to bring Ruqai to the United States to stand trial... link to story

27. Link to Post #238
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

I see on RT TV news they did a special about how wonderful China is- this was positively ingratiating -and left one in no doubt who Russia is reaching out to, India was also singled out for special mention.
    Poking The Bear by trying to isolate it from it's southern Port had inevitable consequences, Let us hope that Putin is a wise man who's 'credentials' hang free.
    I object to foreign interference in another country designed to stir up political unrest.

28. Link to Post #239
    Thanks

i read years ago that the targets of the Cabal and one world order was to have 5 world régions which were, pretty much the five continents. And each region would have local autonomy within a global agenda.

It seems that we are going pretty much in this direction.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st April 2014), blufire (1st April 2014), Frank V (2nd April 2014), Hazel (1st April 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (1st April 2014), sheme (2nd April 2014), sygh (19th April 2014), ulli (6th April 2014)

30. Link to Post #240
    Malta Avalon Member
    Thanks

.....Maybe the Russians ought to pepper bomb Ukrainian fields with Heritage seeds....in order thwart Monsanto's ambitions on the Ukraine's food production...

Just tell me that the following video does not contain illuminati predictive programming...the girl runs away from Russia only to get hit by a Citroen representing Europe...i.e. the flowers represent the Ukraine.

I wonder what you guys think,

Regards to all,

MalteseKnight

31. The Following User Says Thank You to MalteseKnight For This Post:

Frank V (3rd April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 118 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 62 112 118 LastLast