+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 119 FirstFirst 1 44 84 94 104 119 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2371

Thread: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Turkey, Putin, China, and World War III

1. Link to Post #1861
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Turkey, Putin, China, and World War III

The Saker: Israel, Saudi Arabia setting preconditions for war with Hezbollah

The Saker
    The Unz Unlimited
    Fri, 17 Nov 2017 00:00 UTC

© Unknown

SouthFront has just released a very interesting video analysis warning about the possibility of a war involving Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and, possibility, Syria, Iran, and Israel. That, of course, also means that Russia and the US would be involved. First, please see the video here:

What I propose to do is go over the implications of such a scenario.

The context: a total AngloZionist failure on all fronts
    To understand the context for these developments we first need to quickly summarize what has taken place in Syria and the rest of the Middle-East in the past few years.

The initial AngloZionist plan was to overthrow Assad and replace him with the Takfiri crazies (Daesh, al-Qaeda, al-Nusra, ISIS - call them whatever you want). Doing this would achieve the following goals:
    1. Bring down a strong secular Arab state along with its political structure, armed forces and security services.
    2. Create total chaos and horror in Syria justifying the creation of a "security zone" by Israel not only in the Golan, but further north.
    3. Trigger a civil war in Lebanon by unleashing the Takfiri crazies against Hezbollah.
    4. Let the Takfiris and Hezbollah bleed each other to death, then create a "security zone", but this time in Lebanon.
    5. Prevent the creation of a Shia axis Iran-Iraq-Syria-Lebanon.
    6. Breakup Syria along ethnic and religious lines.
    7. Create a Kurdistan which could then be used against Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran.
    8. Make it possible for Israel to become the uncontested power broker in the Middle-East and forces the KSA, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait and all others to have to go to Israel for any gas or oil pipeline project.
    9. Gradually isolate, threaten, subvert and eventually attack Iran with a wide regional coalition of forces.
    10. Eliminate all center of Shia power in the Middle-East.
    That was an ambitious plan, but the Israelis felt pretty confident that their US vassal-state would provide the resources needed to achieve it. And now this entire plan has collapsed due to the very high effectiveness of an informal but yet formidable alliance between Russia, Iran, Syria and Hezbollah.

To say that the Israelis are seething with rage and in a state of total panic would be an understatement. You think I am exaggerating? Then look at it from the Israeli point of view:
    1. The Syrian state has survived and its armed and security forces are now far more capable than they were before the war started (remember how they *almost* lost the war initially? The Syrians had to bounce back, learn some very hard lessons, but by all reports they have made tremendous improvements and while at a critical moment Iran and Hezbollah were literally "plugging holes" in the Syrian frontlines and "extinguishing fires" on local flashpoints, now the Syrians are doing a very good job of liberating large chunks of their country, including every single city in Syria).
    2. Not only is Syria stronger, but the Iranians and Hezbollah are all over the country now which is driving the Israelis into a state of panic and rage.
    3. Lebanon is rock solid, even the latest Saudi attempt to kidnap Hariri is backfiring.
    4. Syria will remain unitary and Kurdistan is not happening. Millions of displaced refugees are returning home.
    5. Israel and the US look like total idiots and, even worse, as losers with no credibility left.
    This is all a disaster for the AngloZionists who now are falling back to their typical attitude when met with resistance: if we can't control it, then let's destroy it.

The plan: force the US to attack Iran

The following is only my speculation and nothing more. I have no way of knowing what the Axis of Kindness (US-Israel-KSA) has come up with, but I feel that I can take an educated guess. For one thing, this is nothing new. The Saudis and the other Gulf states have in the past made noises about intervening in Syria and we know that the Saudis have intervened in Bahrain and Yemen. As for the Israelis, their record of (completely illegal) military interventions is so long that we can safely assume that the Israelis will be involved in *any* ugly or evil plan to lay the region to waste. The main problem for the Saudis and the Israelis is that they have bad armies. Expensive ones - yes. High-tech ones - yes. But their problem is that their only true area of expertise is massacring defenseless civilians, that they are real experts at. But in terms of real warfare, especially against truly formidable adversaries like the Iranians or Hezbollah, the "ZioWahabis" (what a combo!) don't stand a chance and they know it (even if they never admit it). Imagine how frustrating that must be: you basically control the US which you have turned into a vassal-state, you spent billions and billions of dollars in equipping and training your bloated armed forces, but at the end of the day the Shias are just laughing in your face. And, for some reason you cannot fathom, every time you try to "teach them a lesson", it is you who has to crawl back home in total shame to lick our wounds and try to hush up the magnitude of your defeat. That hurts, badly. So a plan to make the Shias pay for it had to be concocted. Here is what I think it will be.

First, the goal will not be to defeat Hezbollah or Iran anywhere. For all their racist rhetoric and hubris, the Israelis know that neither they nor, even less so, the Saudis have what it would take to seriously threaten Iran, or even Hezbollah. But their plan is, I think, much cruder: to trigger a serious conflict and then force the US to intervene.

I have written many articles explaining that the US military does not have the means to win a war against Iran. And that might be the problem here: the US commanders know full well that and they are therefore doing whatever it takes to tell the Neocons "can't do, so sorry!" (that is the only reason why a US attack on Iran has not happened yet). From an Israeli point of view, this is totally unacceptable and the solution is simple: simple force the US into a war they really don't want. After all, who cares how many US goyim will die? As for the Iranians, the goal of a Israeli-triggered US attack on Iran would not be to defeat Iran, but only to hurt it, very very badly. That is the real goal. As far as the Israelis are concerned, not only don't they give a damn about how many non-Jews will die (Judaic ethics teach that all non-Jews are most likely deserving to die anyway) as long as their Master Race benefits from it. Simply put: to them we are only tools, tools capable of thought, but tools nonetheless. That is also how Neocons view us, of course. In fact, I can just about imagine the glee of the Israelis seeing that the Shia and Sunni Muslims are killing each other. Throwing in a few Christians only makes it even better.

So it's all simple: have the Saudis attack Lebanon and/or Iran, observe how they lose, then switch on the propaganda machine at full power and explain to the average TV-watching goy that Iran is a threat to the region and the aggressor here, that the Saudis are only defending themselves from Iranian aggression. And if that is not enough, they scream "oy gevalt!" in the US Congress and have the prostitutes on the Hill explain to the American people that the US must "lead the Free World" to "defend" the "only democracy in the Middle-East" against Iranian "aggression" and that the US have a "responsibility" to prevent the Iranians of "seizing the Saudi oil fields" etc. etc. etc.

It's a win-win situation for the Israelis as long as there are not caught red-handed manipulating it all. But we can count on our beloved Ziomedia to make sure that no such "anti-Semitic" accusations are ever made, even if Israeli fingerprints are all over the place.

Moon of Alabama has just posted an interesting article entitled "Revealed - Saudis Plan To Give Up Palestine - For War On Iran" which seems plausible to me and which further corroborates my thesis that the goal is to get the US to attack Iran. Of course, the very notion that the Saudis could give up Palestine implies two outright outlandish notions: first, that the KSA has not already sold out the Palestinians many times over and, second, that the Saudis could somehow "deliver" Palestine to the Zionist Entity. Still, I recommend the reading of this article which contains a lot of very interesting revelations about the true nature and intentions of the Saudis regime.

As for the Israelis, they are offering to share intelligence (read: targeting data) with the Saudis. How touching it is to see these two medieval, backward and generally evil regimes are so willing to work together. At least they are both now showing their true, ugly, faces!

The counter-plan

The Iranians really have no good options here. The least bad option is to do what Putin is doing in the Donbass: remain externally passive at the risk of having the not too gifted accuse you of caving in. Regardless, if your enemy's plan is not to win, but to lose, then refusing to engage him makes perfectly good sense, at least on the strategic level and temporarily.

I am not suggesting that the Iranians not fight back on a tactical level. Even the Russian Task Force in Syria has official orders to defend itself if attacked. I am talking at a strategic level. Basically, tempting as it might be, the Iranians have to refrain from striking back at Saudi Arabia or itself. Ditto for Israel. In a paradoxical way, Iran cannot do what Hezbollah did in 2006 and the reason for that is very simple: by the time the first Hezbollah missiles began raining down on Israel the Israelis had already reached their highest level of escalation (their usual vicious campaign to make civilians pay). But in the case of Iran, the AngloZionist Empire could step up the level of violence way beyond what the Israelis and the Saudis could ever do by themselves. The combined power of Israel and the Saudis is dwarfed by the kind of firepower the US (CENTCOM+NATO) could unleash against Iran and it is therefore crucial that the Iranians not give the US Americans any pretext to officially join the attack. Instead of destroying the regime in Riyadh the Iranians should let, or even help, the regime in Riyadh destroy itself. I think that the Saudis have even less staying power than the US or the Israelis, so there is no need to force a rapid outcome of any war between Iran and the KSA.

Needless to say, if the AngloZionist Empire joins in and unleashes its full military might against Iran, something which I consider a very real possibility, then all bets are off and Iran should, and will, retaliate with a full set of symmetrical and asymmetrical responses, including strikes against Israel and the Saudis, and even strikes against CENTCOM bases in the entire region. However, such a situation would have catastrophic consequences for Iran and should therefore be avoided if at all possible.

At the end of the day the best hope the world has is that a US American patriot will see through this rather obvious plot to "wag the dog" and tell the ZioWahabis "not on my watch" like Admiral Fallon did in 2007 (will that honorable man ever get the historical recognition he deserves, say a Nobel Peace Prize? Possibly never in this world, but in the judgment of God he shall be called a "son of God" (Matt 5:9)). By themselves the Israelis and the Saudi are just a gang of medieval thugs which even Hezbollah can terrify and force to run. Their only real power is the power they have in Congress and the US Ziomedia: the power of corruption, the ability to lie, deceive and betray. I know for a fact that there are many US officers on all levels in the US armed forces which see straight through these Zionist smokescreen and whose loyalty is to the United State and not to the nasty little Zionist Entity in Palestine. I have studied and worked with such patriots and there are plenty of them in the Saker Community today. I am not suggesting that we should count on top US commanders refusing to execute a Presidential order (like this article is suggesting). The truth is that anybody who has served in the military, especially at a high command level (Pentagon, CENTCOM), knows that there are all sorts of creative ways to make sure that something does not happen. Finally, I have not lost all hope that Trump could do the right thing. Yes, he is a weak man, yes, he is now cornered and has no allies left, but when faced with the horrendous consequences of a attack on Iran he still might say "no" and order his staff to come up with some other plan. Trump might also realize that refusing to wage war on Iran would be his best revenge against those who have smeared him and who are now apparently trying to impeach him.

Conclusion: will the attack happen?

In short, probably yes. The simple truth is that the nutcase regimes in power in Israel and Saudi Arabia are cornered and desperate. The rise in power of Iran over the past decade has been immense and irresistible. The recent failure of the ZioWahabis to bring even tiny Qatar to heel is indicative of the tremendous erosion in power and credibility these wacko regimes have suffered. I believe that the recent trips by Bibi Netanyahu and even the Saudi King to Moscow are all part of an effort on the part of the ZioWhabis to gauge the Russian response to an attack on Iran.
    [Sidebar: While we will never know what was said behind closed doors, my guess is that Putin indicated in clear terms to the ZioWahabis that Russia will not step aside and let them strike at Iran. In truth, Russia has very limited options. Unless Russian personnel are directly attacked, Russia cannot just go to war in an overt and formal way, that would be way too dangerous, especially against the US. But Russia could immensely (and very rapidly) strengthen Iranian air defense capabilities by deploying her aircraft (A-50, MiG-31s, in Iran or even by flying them in from Russia to conduct surveillance flights. Russia can provide the Iranians with intelligence far beyond anything the Iranians could collect themselves. Likewise, the Russians could quietly deploy some of their electronic warfare systems to key locations in Iran. The US Americans would rapidly detect all this, but Russia would still have a "plausible deniability" on a political level. Finally, the Russians could do for Iran what they have done for Syria and integrate all the Iranian and Russian air defense capabilities into a single network thereby immensely improving the capabilities of the currently rather modest, but rapidly improving, Iranian air defense capabilities.]
    At this moment in time it is pretty clear that an attack on Iran is being prepared and such an attack is possible or even likely. But it is not a done deal yet. For one thing the Saudis and Israelis have a long history of empty threats and both regimes love posturing and grandstanding. And for all their bravado they do realize that Iran is a formidable and very sophisticated adversary. They probably also remember what happened when the Iraqis, with the full help and support from the US, the Soviet Union, France, Britain and pretty much everybody else attacked Iran when Iran was at its weakest. Following a long and horrible war, the Iranians are now stronger than ever, Saddam is dead and the Iranians are more or less in control of Iraq. Iran is simply not a good country to attack, especially with a lack of a clear vision of what "victory" constitutes. So you ought to be crazy to attack Iran. The problem is, of course, that the Saudis and the Israelis are crazy, they have proved that many times over. So our best hopes is that they might be just "crazy", but not "that crazy". Not much of a hope, but that's the best we got.

Related:
    Anatomy of a purge: MBS's actions, Saudi Arabia's crisis, and the coming collapse of the KSA
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 18th November 2017 at 19:15. Reason: a couple more formatting tweaks
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (18th November 2017), Baby Steps (21st November 2017), bluestflame (7th December 2017), Callista (18th November 2017), Cidersomerset (21st November 2017), Ewan (19th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th November 2017), Jayke (18th November 2017), norski (15th December 2017), seko (19th November 2017), ThePythonicCow (18th November 2017)

3. Link to Post #1862
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Turkey, Putin, China, and World War III

Zimbabwe's President Mugabe 'resigns'

6 minutes ago

Zimbabwe's President Robert Mugabe has resigned, parliament speaker Jacob Mudenda has said.

A letter from Mr Mugabe said that the decision was voluntary and that he had made it to allow a
    smooth transfer of power, the Reuters news agency reports. The surprise announcement halted
    an impeachment hearing that had begun against him.Lawmakers roared in jubilation and people
    have begun celebrating in the streets.Mr Mugabe had previously refused to resign despite last
    week's military takeover and days of protests.He has been in power since independence in 1980.

read more......
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-42071488

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (21st November 2017), Ewan (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st November 2017)

5. Link to Post #1863
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/574200.stm
    Remember when the vile Nicolae Ceaucescu was overthrown in Romania? He and his wife were executed 3 days later....
    I’m wondering what will happen to the vile Mugabe after his years of robbing and murder....? Surely those poor victims must have their revenge.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Cidersomerset (21st November 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st November 2017), uzn (21st November 2017)

7. Link to Post #1864
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Another thought for folks in Yorkshire whose dialect has been besmirched by semi-palendrones of MUGABE, EBAGUM is FREE at last from Zimbabwean connotations!
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Ewan (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st November 2017), Matthew (21st November 2017)

9. Link to Post #1865
    Thanks

Trump, Putin have ‘great call’ that lasts 1.5 hrs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQzSCFWXIic

Published on 21 Nov 2017
    US President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin spoke on the
    phone for almost an hour and a half on Tuesday to discuss Syria, Iran, North Korea,
    Ukraine and Afghanistan. The conversation comes amid several investigations into
    alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow during the 2016
    presidential election. RT America’s David Miller reports.

====================================================

Iran deal good for regional stability, Putin tells Trump

Published on 21 Nov 2017
    The issue of Syria dominated the more than hour-long phone call between
    the Russian and US presidents, but that isn't all Putin and Trump discussed.
    RT America's Manila Chan reports.

CrossTalk: Saudi Roulette

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vKG6nYRB3o

Published on 22 Nov 2017
    The political crisis inflicted upon Lebanon by Saudi Arabia appears to have receded
    – at least for now. Is this the sign of things to come? As the Saudi royal family
    changes, so does Saudi Arabia and the region. Is it time to buckle up and brace for impact?
    CrossTalking with Jamal Khashoggi, Sharmine Narwani, and Mohammad Marandi.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd November 2017 at 17:26.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bruno (23rd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd November 2017)

11. Link to Post #1866
    Thanks

Five Ukraine troops die in heavy fighting with Luhansk rebels

2 hours ago...from Europe section

Five Ukrainian troops have been killed by intense rebel shelling in the
    east of the country, the military says, in a new escalation of fighting.

Four of them died during an eight-hour clash near Krymske, a village
    50km (31 miles) north-west of Luhansk. Ukrainian forces say they killed eight rebels.

read more...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42108007

==================================================

Egypt attack: More than 230 killed in Sinai mosque

Militants have launched a bomb and gun attack on a mosque in Egypt's
    North Sinai province, killing 235 people, state media say. The al-Rawda
    mosque in the town of Bir al-Abed was targeted during Friday prayers.
    It is the deadliest attack of its kind since an Islamist insurgency in the
    peninsula was stepped up in 2013.Egyptian President Abdul Fattah al-Sisi
    vowed to respond with "brute force" after talks with security officials.
    No group has yet claimed the attack, but militants affiliated with so-called
    Islamic State (IS) have been responsible for scores of deadly attacks in
    the province.They usually target security forces and Christian churches, and
    the bloody attack on a mosque associated with Sufi Muslims has shocked Egypt.

read more....

It is the deadliest militant attack in modern Egyptian history. Bir al-Abed is
    about 130 miles (211km) from Cairo.

Who was targeted?

Locals are quoted as saying that followers of Sufism, a mystical branch of Sunni
    Islam, regularly gathered at the mosque.Although Sufis are widely accepted across
    much of the Muslim world, some jihadist groups, including IS, see them as heretics.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42110223

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ewan (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th November 2017), uzn (24th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #1867
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

"Libyan slave trade" story is fake news

Joanne Moriarty Libyan War The Truth
    Sat, 25 Nov 2017 00:20 UTC

Just so every person reading this article understands clearly...

"THE NEWS ABOUT SLAVERY IN LIBYA IS A LIE"

The Great Tribes of Libya have confirmed to me personally that the slavery stories out of Libya are fake. The photos and videos are old and re-edited. I know this is true because I have some of the photos and videos in my files from 2011. Since the Zionists do not have Ghadafi to slander, they are now attempting to gin up hatred for Libya again - accusing the Libyans of doing what their own mercenaries did in 2011.

In the 2011 invasion and destruction of Libya by the New World Order (NWO) Zionists, over 250,000 radical Islamic mercenaries were brought into Libya by Clinton and Obama using NATO as their proxy army to assist in the heinous crimes committed against the innocent Libyan people. At the top of the list of crimes against humanity was the attempt to ethnically cleanse Libya of all dark skinned people. The criminal mercenaries supported by Clinton/Obama/McCain/Sarkozy and others made no bones about their intentions and it was reported in a number of publications.

In Libya, about 30% of the population is dark skinned. These are Libyan citizens, not mercenaries and not refugees. During the 2011 illegal attack on Libya, 5 black Libyan cities were raised to the ground by NATO mercenaries. The people who lived in those cities were either slaughtered or forced to live horrendous lives in miserable makeshift camps. I have proof of this, I have photos of the mass graves of mostly black bodies in Libya. There are over 128 of these mass graves. The criminals responsible for this are the UN, the Western Imperialists (US, UK, France and others that joined the death bombings of innocents in 2011), Israel, the Saudi Arabian Wahabists, Qatar and Turkey. But the criminals who are at the top are the Khazarian Mafia, the evil Rothschild Banksters that control the military industrial complex using their fiat toilet paper and reaping benefits from both sides of any conflict.

In Libya today, the people suffer terribly at the hands of the UN Zionist puppets. These criminals have destroyed Libya beyond the bombing and destruction of 2011. They have stolen Libyan resources, they have destroyed (intentionally) the value of the Libyan dinar (before 2011 was 1.35 dinar for 1 US dollar, now it is 8 dinars for 1 US dollar). There is little food, no medicine, water is restricted, electricity is always short, no jobs, armed thugs roam the streets. The UN puppet government that was forced upon Libya without a vote and without the support of the Libyan people, does absolutely nothing to help the people. There is no governing, there is only theft. Recently, Serraj, the criminal head of the UN puppets stole 50 million dinars and gave it to a terrorist militia leader, bribing him to attack the Wershaffana tribe in Tripoli. The Wershaffana tribe is the 2nd largest tribe in Libya and holds the gates to Tripoli. The UN puppets see themselves losing so they take desperate measures, all the while the Libyan people continue to suffer.

Even still these Zionist puppets are losing. The Libyan tribes (representing all Libyans) continue to gain ground against the hated illegal occupiers of their country.

There is another big problem that the Zionists have in Libya. Looming in the very near future is a countrywide election to elect a new leader and a new government by the people. There is not a chance in hell that any puppet, any terrorist, any rat Libyan traitor or any radical Islamist will be elected. That throws out all of the Zionists, all of the illegal occupiers and hands Libya back to her people. This event will not be tolerated by the Zionists, they must maintain their illegal control of Libya and her assets. What to do? The same answer as always a "false flag" LIE to promote their agenda. That lie was put out by CNN this week and picked up by all the Zionist controlled media mafia. "Slave traders in Libya"- their new lie fomenting (they hope) a required invasion of Libya - again.

Meanwhile, the CIA is not finished, of course. They are promoting the slave trade mantra and providing old videos and photos, but they also have their long time stooge, Khalifa Haftar, on the ground in Libya attempting to promote himself into a leadership position in Libya. Haftar is a Libyan rat TRAITOR to his country. He turned against his country during the Chad wars and when Chad was losing he was spirited out of Africa by the CIA along with about 30 of his treasonous comrades to Langley, VA., where he resided for more than 30 years supported and owned by the CIA. In 2011 he as dropped into Libya to lead the mercenaries sent in to destroy Libya. Sometime in 2012, Khalifa Haftar had a change of heart and said he wanted to help clean Libya of the mercenaries he had been leading. No one believes this, Haftar was just complying with the orders of his CIA masters. He wormed his way into the Libyan National Army and bribed enough rats inside the House of Representatives to appoint him leader of the LNA. Even still he has no support in Libya. Recently, his true colors have begun to show again, 30+ dead Libyans found outside of Benghazi along the rode had been prisoners of Haftar. He assassinated all of them. He has also hired a lobby group in Washington DC to promote his soon to be (in his dreams) leader of Libya.

The latest Haftar trick is a petition (to make him leader) that he is promoting all over Benghazi. He is attempting to get enough signatures to show that he should be leader. But he is having trouble getting signatures so he is offering money if you sign. You have to wonder how Haftar has enough money to pay for signatures, to travel all over the world, to purchase his arms (no one else in Libya can get arms), to can hire a lobby group in DC for $20,000 per month, etc. The Libyans have no ability to pay a salary big enough to support all of his activities. It is incredibly obvious that the CIA is funding him and giving him orders. What is sad is the exploitation of the suffering Libyan people, having all their lives ruined by the Zionists, just to have those same Zionists offer them $ to do their bidding. The Zionists create a situation so horrible that in order to survive they turn brother against brother.

Still the Libyan tribes fight on, they are moving ahead and they know that in the end they will have their country back. The dark state, the cabal, the Khazarian mafia, whatever you want to call it, cannot penetrate the tribal structure. They are like a family and they know if one of their members has been compromised. We were told by the DIA agent in our home that never in the history of the world has any intelligence group penetrated the tribes in any country. This is the power of the Libyan Tribes, the Egyptian tribes, the Syrian tribes, etc. They will not be broken, they have existed for over 8000 years, they will prevail.

Related:
    Libyan slave trade booming thanks to western 'intervention', French protest outside wrong embassy.

CIA operative Khalifa Haftar hires Washington lobby group to promote himself as Libyan ruler

Sibel Edmonds: Mossad replaces CIA as Haftar's handler in Libya

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (27th November 2017), bluestflame (7th December 2017), Cidersomerset (7th December 2017), Ewan (27th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), seko (7th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #1868
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 times in 2,398 posts

President Macron snubbed by Saudi Arabia (14th November, 2017)

Quote Conclusion – by not adapting immediately to the about-face by Saudi Arabia after Donald Trump’s anti-terrorist speech last May, and by keeping two projects active at the same time, France has banned itself from the region. The Emirates appreciate the Louvre and the corvettes of the French Navy, but they no longer take the French seriously. The Saudis remember the way that candidate Macron spoke against them during his campaign, and also how he spoke in favour of Qatar, the current godfather of the Muslim Brotherhood. They made him understand that he was not to interfere in the problems of the Gulf, nor the succession of the Saudi throne, even less in the quarrel with Iran, and especially not the conflicts concerning Lebanon.

France has become a stranger in the Middle East.
    Thierry Meyssan
    More..

-then-

6 days later...

Quote True the French President Emmanuel Macron had been given an icy reception when he visited Riyadh, but he has now at last secured the liberation of the Lebanese Prime Minister, Saad Hariri. The latter had been detained with his family in Saudi Arabia.

After the United States and Russia had got Saudi Arabia to reconsider the rational basis for its decision, France officially invited Mr Hariri and his family to Paris. It would appear that Saudi Arabia has accepted this arrangement.

To save King Salman’s face, France, making yet another about turn, immediately repeated anti-Iranian positions.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), Hervé (28th November 2017), seko (7th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #1869
    Thanks

Close Ties: Trump & Netanyahu old friendship stands behind decision on Jerusalem
    RT
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhEaZlK3K20
    Published on 7 Dec 2017
    The US has long been an ally of Israel, and relations seem to be getting stronger
    since Donald Trump took office. As Caleb Maupin explains, there’s plenty of intrigue
    on just how close the ties between Team Trump and Israel really are.

===================================================

Trump Jerusalem move sparks Israeli-Palestinian clashes

At least 31 Palestinians have been wounded in clashes in the Gaza
    Strip and across the occupied West Bank, during protests against
    US President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

read more.....http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42265337

Saudi Arabia and Iran Square Off Over the Middle East

Published on 7 Dec 2017
    The new Saudi Arabian leadership’s aggressive approach to Iran is shifting the
    balance of power across the Middle East and is having huge repercussions for the
    region. Iran, in response, has warned Saudi Arabia against its hawkishness. WSJ’s
    Niki Blasina explains the four main proxy conflicts between the two nations.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th December 2017 at 21:26.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (7th December 2017), bluestflame (7th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), loc333 (8th December 2017)

19. Link to Post #1870
    Thanks

Interesting discussion as usual.....

CrossTalk: Jerusalem's Fate

Published on 8 Dec 2017
    Donald Trump’s decision to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem
    signals Washington now deems this to be Israel’s capital. Reaction was easy
    to predict – various degrees of dismay. How this is in America’s interest is
    difficult to fathom. The law of unintended consequences is surely in play.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th December 2017 at 13:15.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018)

21. Link to Post #1871
    Thanks

No drone zone: Pakistani air force to shoot down US drones that violate airspace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54e6hZ2_g6M

Published on 8 Dec 2017
    The Pakistani Air Force says it will not allow any drones, including those operated
    by the U.S., to violate the country's airspace.
    That is according to air force Chief Sohail Aman.
    Read more: https://on.rt.com/8ubb

Israel strikes Gaza Hamas sites after rocket attacks
    1 hour ago

At least 25 people were injured in the first air strikes on Gaza, Palestinian health officials said
    Israel says it has targeted sites in Gaza belonging to militant group Hamas in retaliation for
    rocket strikes.Israel's military said it hit weapons sites early on Saturday. Two people were
    killed, a Gaza hospital said, bringing the deaths in Israeli strikes and gunfire over the past
    day to four.Three rockets were fired at Israel from Gaza late on Friday.Israeli-Palestinian
    tensions have risen since President Donald Trump recognised Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
    Wednesday's decision reversed decades of US neutrality on the matter.

read more...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42291071

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018)

23. Link to Post #1872
    Thanks

ISIS now defeated in Syria and Iraq......

Iraq declares war with Islamic State is over

35 minutes ago

Recapturing Mosul was the bloodiest conflict - for both combatants and civilians

Iraq has announced that its war against so-called Islamic State is over.

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi told a conference in Baghdad that Iraqi troops
    were now in complete control of the Iraqi-Syrian border.The border zone
    contained the last few areas IS held, following its loss of the town of Rawa
    in November.The Iraqi announcement comes two days after the Russian military
    declared it had accomplished its mission of defeating IS in neighbouring Syria.

read more....http://static.bbci.co.uk/frameworks/...locks-dark.png

===================================================

Total victory over ISIS in Syria

Published on 7 Dec 2017
    Syria and Russia have finally pushed Islamic State militants from Syria and will now
    focus on restoring peaceful life. Although US leaders claim credit for the victory, RT
    America’s Manila Chan explains how the numbers show Damascus and Moscow
    deserve thanks for the triumph.

Russian military: Syria completely liberated from ISIS terrorists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8HT9ZoeJLg
    Published on 6 Dec 2017
    The Russian military has announced that Syria has been completely
    liberated from Islamic State terrorists.With Russia saying ISIL has been
    essentially driven out of Syria, there's still the question of what to do with
    the group's remaining fighters in neighbouring countries - Including Iraq.
    Read more: https://on.rt.com/8u0l
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 9th December 2017 at 16:22.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (9th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018)

25. Link to Post #1873
    Thanks

Russia-Syria: Putin orders start of pullout from Syria

Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered the partial withdrawal of
    Russian troops from Syria, during an unannounced visit there on Monday.

Mr Putin was met by Syrian President Bashar Assad as he arrived at the
    Russian Hmeimim air base, Interfax news agency reports.

read more...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42307365

===========================================

Iraqi military take part in spectacular parade celebrating victory over ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT04kzZJgcs
    Published on 10 Dec 2017
    Iraq's Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has officially announced that Islamic
    State (IS, formerly ISIS) has been completely defeated in his country. The
    Iraqi military held a parade in Tahrir Square in Baghdad on December 10th
    to celebrate the victory.

ISIS defeated in Iraq, officials say
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmNGq56WMLE
    Published on 9 Dec 2017..CBC
    Iraq has been "completely liberated" from ISIS, according to officials, but while
    the land once controlled by the militants has been reclaimed, ISIS fighters remain
    in the country and could still pose a threat.

After the war, life slowly returns to Mosul

FRANCE 24 English

Published on 9 Oct 2017

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (11th December 2017), Baby Steps (14th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #1874
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

At Christmas, Yemen More Defiant than Ever

henrymakow.comDecember 26, 2017

(man stands in wreckage after Saudi attack)

The West exhibits its moral bankruptcy by seeking to reimpose a dictatorship on the people of Yemen.

An Update from our Yemen Correspondent

From last year: At Christmas, Yemen's Blood is On Our Hands

The author is a young Yemeni housewife with a degree in English residing in central Sana'a. She is an example of the fact that Muslims are our allies in the resistance to the Zionist Occupational Government of the West. The Zionists are behind war, terrorism, ISIS and Islamophobia.

by Voiceless Yemen
    (henrymakow.com)

I just wanted to get you updated on some of developments out of Yemen in the last couple of weeks.

As you might of seen, the Saudis and emirates used their last card, in former dictator Ali Abdullah Saleh, in an attempt to bring Yemen back under its control. On December 3rd, Saleh announced his breakup from the alliance in Sanaa which was the only political force facing and resisting the 'Arab Coalition' invasion and destruction of Yemen.

Saleh's betrayal was not surprising since he didn't contribute much to the alliance other than through speeches and empty promises throughout the three years of US/Saudi/British/Israeli/Emirati aggression. In hindsight, the plan was to keep Saleh as a chip if all options failed, which they did.

The last 33 months in Yemen have been nothing short of hellish, but miraculous as well. Not only has Yemen been able to stand up and resist a some 20-nation military aggression and political isolation as well as catastrophic economic blockade, but we have also endured biological warfare in the form of Cholera outbreak, media blackout and a devilishly biased UN from the Security Council to the 'Human Rights' bodies.

In the midst of all this suffering and plight, Yemen's forces have been able to do something no other Arab nation has done before. The military has been able to modify old and outdated Scud and Toshka missiles and reach targets in Riyadh (1200 km) and Abu Dhabi (1500km). The most recent targets were King Khalid international airport in Riyadh, a nuclear facility in Abu Dhabi and the Royal Palace in Riyadh (just last week).

The level of conspiracy Yemen has had to endure is evident in the blatant media lies not only about the cause of the war or the numbers surrounding the dead and injured, but also involving these missile attacks. The MSM quickly jumps to report the interception of the missiles before they hit target; the Saudi paid-version. In reality, all these majors missile attacks have hit targets. In the case of the airport, there are youtube videos from inside the airport which confirm the hit. The NYT also confirmed the hit a few days ago but only after they lied and circulated the Saudi paid version for days after the missile launch.

The most recent missile targeted the Royal Palace in Riyadh on December 19th . Initial reports from Reuters claimed a large explosion in Riyadh. Again, but backtracking this time, the media jumped to report the paid US and Saudi version of interception of missile before it hit. The US does not want it to be known the miserable and utter failure of their Patriot system. Four days later though, in a US Foreign Department tweet in Arabic, it appears that they acknowledged and confirmed the missile did in fact hit the palace!

Who knew that Yemen would be able to crawl from the depths of this onslaught and claim its right and establish itself as a power player in the region. After 1000 plus days of uncalled for onslaught and aggression against largely civilian targets, I assure you, the Saudis and the US will have no choice but to subside their arrogance and haughtiness when dealing with Yemen in the days ahead.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (27th December 2017), Cidersomerset (27th December 2017), Flash (27th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2017), seko (31st December 2017)

29. Link to Post #1875
    Thanks

CrossTalk: Neocons Return to Power

Published on 27 Dec 2017..RT News.
    President Donald Trump’s 2017 National Security Strategy report tells us
    how he sees the world, or rather how the Washington foreign policy elites
    do. For a candidate who ran on a message of change the report is
    unremarkable in its defense of status quo policies and views. Clearly
    Washington’s neocons are running the show.

CrossTalking with Brian Becker, Michael Flanagan, and Michael O'Hanlon.

============================================

‘Unacceptable’: Russian FM slams US military preparations on Korean Peninsula

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCxAupBsxCA

Published on 27 Dec 2017..RT
    The Russian Foreign Minister has had a frank exchange with his American
    counterpart over Washington’s approach towards North Korea. Sergey
    Lavrov spoke to Rex Tillerson on the phone, with the details being released
    by the Russian Foreign Ministry.

Freed, but now forgotten - Mosul residents struggle among the ruins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr-YuXwLYfg

Published on 26 Dec 2017...RT
    It's more than five months since Iraq's second-largest city was liberated
    from ISIL.But there's precious little for the people of Mosul to return to.

==========================================

Saudi coalition air strike hits Yemen market, killing dozens

Published on 26 Dec 2017
    A Saudi coalition airstrike has hit a busy market in Yemen, killing at
    least 40 people. The U.S. is actively supporting the Saudi bombing
    campaign, providing weaponry, military intelligence and aviation fuel
    Just to warn you, - the following video contains disturbing images.

Egypt hangs 15 militants convicted of 2013 Sinai attacks

26th Dec 2017

Egypt has hanged 15 militants who were convicted of carrying out attacks on
    security forces in the Sinai Peninsula in 2013, authorities say.The executions were
    carried out on Tuesday at two prisons in the north of the country, where the men
    were held.They were convicted of killing soldiers, carrying out assassinations, and
    destroying military vehicles. It was the first mass execution in the country since six
    jihadists were hanged in 2015.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42483537
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th December 2017 at 16:05.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th December 2017)

31. Link to Post #1876
    Thanks

Smile Re: Ukraine, Crimea, Syria, Israel, Iran, Turkey, Putin, China, and World War III

Double standards the BBC and others do report many of these atrocities but do not
    highlight them. If this was in Europe or an Anglo Saxon country there would be
    wall to wall coverage as we have seen many times for much fewer casualties.
    There have been many more bombings and killings in these on going conflicts
    than the west , some of which seemed suspect and timed to co inside with
    furthering the 'war on terror' agenda....

===================================

Afghanistan suicide bomb attack: Dozens killed in Kabul

At least 41 people have been killed and more than 80 wounded
    in a suicide bomb attack in the Afghan capital, Kabul.

A Shia cultural organisation was the target but the Afghan Voice
    news agency was also hit. So-called Islamic State said it was
    behind the attack.

The interior ministry told the BBC an explosion at the Shia centre
    was followed by at least two more blasts.

IS has been behind a number of attacks on Shia targets across the
    country in recent months.

read more...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42500769

=======================================
    =======================================

Yemen war: Saudi-led strikes 'kill 68 civilians in one day'

The United Nations says two air strikes by the Saudi-led
    coalition fighting in Yemen's civil war killed at least 68
    civilians in a single day this week.Humanitarian co-ordinator
    Jamie McGoldrick said Tuesday's first raid, on a busy market
    in Taiz province, left 54 people dead.

The second, in Hudaydah province, killed 14 members of
    the same family. Mr McGoldrick said the incidents proved the
    "complete disregard for human life" by all parties to this
    "absurd war".

More than 8,750 people have been killed and 50,000 injured
    since the Saudi-led coalition intervened in the conflict between
    forces loyal to Yemen's government and the rebel Houthi
    movement in March 2015, according to the UN.

The fighting and a blockade by the coalition has also left 20.7
    million people in need of humanitarian aid, created the world's
    largest food security emergency, and led to a cholera outbreak
    that is thought to have killed 2,227 people since April.

read more...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42503472

ISIS 2.0? US may regroup with former ISIS fighters – Middle East analyst

Published on 28 Dec 2017

The US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces have confirmed to RT that thousands of
    Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) terrorists and their family members were allowed
    to leave Raqqa, shortly before the city was fully recaptured. Ali Rizk, a contributor
    with the Al-Monitor news site, thinks the Americans were an integral part of a deal
    to see IS help form a buffer against Iran.

The BBC did report the deal back in Nov....

Fall of Raqqa: The secret deal - BBC News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4KLrQKJn3c
    Published on 14 Nov 2017

When US-backed Syrian fighters took full control of the city of Raqqa, it ended
    three years of rule there by so-called Islamic State. But now the BBC has
    uncovered details of a secret deal that let several hundred IS fighters escape. IS
    made Raqqa in northern Syria its headquarters in early 2014. Last month Raqqa
    fell, but this programme has learnt that in exchange for a deal to save lives and
    bring peace to the city, a convoy carrying several hundred IS fighters, their families
    and weapons and ammunition -- were able to leave the city freely. The question
    now is, where are they now? Our Middle East Correspondent, Quentin Sommerville,
    has this exclusive report.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th December 2017 at 17:26.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017)

33. Link to Post #1877
    Thanks

ISIS gone, what follows will be worse – fmr Pentagon official

Published on 28 Dec 2017
    Islamic State has been defeated in Syria, thanks to Russian and Syrian
    government forces. As US President Donald Trump takes credit for the
    victory, there are reports the US is re-training Sunni fighters, including
    Islamic State radicals, to return under a different name and continue to
    wage sectarian warfare. Former Pentagon official Michael Maloof tells RT
    that this is an unsurprising step in the evolving US policy on Syria and
    expects that the US will ultimately try to partition Syria in order to
    impede Iranian influence in the region.

==============================================

This is typical war rhetoric to ask for funds..........

'West can't live without enemies': Swedish general warns of 'upcoming war'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwkqroxjw7w

Published on 29 Jan 2016
    In a few years Sweden may be engaged in a war with a “qualified opponent”
    after two centuries of peace, a senior Swedish commander has told soldiers
    in an internal brochure.

Iranian Protesters Chant "Down With Dictator"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLvAf15zI7I

Published on 30 Dec 2017
    Amateur video emerged on Saturday showing large protests in the central Iranian
    city of Hojedk. The footage showed protesters throwing stones at security officials
    and chanting "down with dictator". (Dec. 30)

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bluestflame (30th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #1878
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

36. Link to Post #1879
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

UK intelligence actively plotted social disruption in Iran top secret docs reveal

Sputnik
    Wed, 03 Jan 2018 01:31 UTC

© AP Photo

Iranian protests in recent days resurfaced questions about just how far Western intelligence agencies have gone in sowing unrest against political opponents.

"The Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group (JTRIG), a unit in one of Britain's intelligence agencies, is tasked with creating sock puppet accounts and fake content on social media in order to use 'dirty tricks' to 'destroy, deny, degrade [and] disrupt' enemies by 'discrediting' them," Mustafa al-Bassam, a security researcher pursuing a Ph.D. in London and former member of the LulzSec hacktivist group, said in a December 27 talk at the 34th Chaos Communication Congress.

On December 28, protests erupted in Tehran, Mashhad, Isfahan and Rasht, with demonstrators calling for better economic opportunities and lower living costs. At least 22 people have been killed since the demonstrations started.

JTRIG has also gotten its hands dirty in "social manipulation operations" targeting hacktivists like LulzSec and Anonymous, according to Bassam. Until former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden released documents in 2014 showing that JTRIG used "distributed denial of service" (DDoS) attacks to target Anonymous and LulzSec, the British unit's existence remained a secret.

Using information from the leaked materials as well as his first-hand experience in being targeted by covert UK cyberintelligence agents, Bassam found out that London's Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) made use of a URL shortening service to unmask the identities of Anonymous activists. "Using this key detail, I was able to discover a network of sock puppet Twitter accounts and websites set up by GCHQ," he said.

The accounts and websites feigned the appearance of being "activists during the Arab spring of 2011 and the Iranian revolution of 2009," the researcher told the Chaos Communication Congress. JTRIG carried out social manipulation operations concerning protests in Syria and Bahrain, he noted.

Leaked GCHQ slides labelled "top secret" and related to the US, Australia, Canada, Great Britain and New Zealand show that by sending a link through hacker chat rooms, the agency could de-anonymize the person who clicked on it. The URL shortening service "lurl.me" appeared online in 2009 and tweeted links about the Iran protests in 2009, according to Bassam's research.

JTRIG's techniques include "uploading YouTube videos containing persuasive messages; establishing online aliases with Facebook and Twitter accounts, blogs and forum memberships for conducting [human intelligence] or encouraging discussion on specific issues; sending spoof emails and text messages as well as providing online resources; and setting up spoof trade sites," according to a GCHQ document subtitled "Behavioral Science Support for JTRIG's Effects and Online HUMINT [Human Intelligence] Operations."

The targets of the operations "may cover all areas of the globe," the document reads. "Staff described operations that are currently targeted at, for example, Iran," it said, noting that operations can target whole populations "e.g., Iranians," a group of roughly 80 million people.

JTRIG's goals in Iran were "discrediting the Iranian leadership and its nuclear programme," "delaying and disrupting online access to materials used in the nuclear programme," "conducting online HUMINT" and "counter-censorship," Bassam noted, citing GCHQ documents.

"It might sound great, it might sound like GCHQ is aligned with the motives of the internet freedom community by helping these Iranian people to avoid censorship," he noted. The GCHQ was ostensibly helping Iranians avoid censorship with certain IP addresses and websites that could maneuver around internet blockades to access accurate information.

"In this context, the GCHQ is acting like the big bad wolf from the Little Red Riding Hood" fairy tale, Bassam said. "They may seem like they are helping you, but they are also harming you in the process."

While "providing online access to uncensored material" was one goal, the GCHQ killed two birds with one stone by "hosting targets' online communications/websites for collecting signals intelligence" and surveilling Iranians who clicked on shortened links provided by the GCHQ.

Power struggles
    The idea that Western governments are guiding and fueling the protests, however, may not paint a complete picture of the story.

Martin Mahdavi, an Iranian-American businessman, told Sputnik News the protests may have been started by conservatives seeking to loosen Iranian President Hassan Rouhani's grip on power.

The Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps and Rouhani's government "are having disagreements about what's the best way to dominate the Middle East after their success since 2003. But conservatives lost the election in 2017 - as well as Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei's unconditional support - and their base is shrinking heavily. So conservatives need mayhem and leverage. I think it was started by conservatives to gain the leverage and ultimately force Khamenei to get closer to them again and now it's gotten violent and is being heavily encouraged by the US and its allies," Mahdavi said in an interview with Sputnik News on Tuesday.

The floods of headlines about protests in Iran "make it likely" that observers in Washington and London will see "a good opportunity to damage Iran's international status," Mahdavi said.

If the conservative plan was to draw Western ire as a means to curry Khamenei's favor, US President Donald Trump took the bait right on cue. "The people of Iran are finally acting against the brutal and corrupt Iranian regime... The people have little food, big inflation and no human rights," Trump tweeted January 2.

Shaming Iran's government internationally, though, may wind up backfiring. Once the Iranian people uncover organized attempts like the GCHQ's operation aiming to promote disruption and population-level deception, the people will be more likely to end the protests, "like in 2009," Mahdavi says.

"Overall it's part of a bad strategy to weaken Iran," since fundamental change can only emerge from the unmanipulated sovereign will of the Iranian populace, he said. "It won't work."

​"It's frustrating to see the Iran protests knowing the best thing you can do to help them is absolutely nothing," Max Abrahms of the Council on Foreign Relations tweeted December 31.

Related:
    How British Intelligence uses dirty tricks online to 'deny, disrupt, degrade, deceive' (VIDEO)

George Soros: The hidden hand behind 'color revolutions'

Iran Protests Through the Prism of Geopolitics

Iran protests die down while riots gain steam, US preps for stage 2 in their information war

The Rimland Imperative: How the Deep State plans to counter Russia, China and Iran

UK spy unit engaged in online propaganda, psychological operations, and domestic law enforcement

How covert agents infiltrate the internet to manipulate, deceive, and destroy reputations

Trump Claims US Defeated ISIS, But Terrorists Still Emerging from US Bases in Syria

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (3rd January 2018), Baby Steps (3rd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd January 2018), FreeURmind (3rd January 2018)

38. Link to Post #1880
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Five Eyes, often abbreviated as FVEY, is an intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States. These countries, with a similar common law legal inheritance, are parties to the multilateral UKUSA Agreement, a treaty for joint cooperation in signals intelligence.

The origins of the FVEY can be traced back to the post-World War II period, when the Atlantic Charter was issued by the Allies to lay out their goals for a post-war world. During the course of the Cold War, the ECHELON surveillance system was initially developed by the FVEY to monitor the communications of the former Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc, although it is now used to monitor billions of private communications worldwide.

I tried mentioning this and connecting it in the Q thread. It was passed over lol. And here you connect it to Iran which has been mentioned ALOT.

Iran is more important than people realize. It has oil yes, but more importanlty it has history. Artifacts. Sites. Legends. Stories. Etc.

I wonder why these 5 countries are hell bent on controlling the middle East. Well that is where history begins. So many hidden secerts. And sides have been fighting to control, steal, destroy, covet, rescue etc These historical secerts.

They tell you it's about Oil. It's such a pretty cover story and has much validity. But no, they are after the narrative.

It is time for this forum to start connecting some of its amazing threads. So much is missed and looked over. Everything is connected. Those connections will lead to the head of the snake.
    Last edited by FreeURmind; 16th January 2018 at 06:15.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 119 FirstFirst 1 44 84 94 104 119 LastLast