+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why Has Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 So Hard To Find?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member ParakeetMGP's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Why Has Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 So Hard To Find?

I am dense on World Politics and am not into World Politics. I am interested in Science and Technology stuff, but not Political Stuff. I am drawn to mystery along with Science and Technology issues. Just as much as trying to get the Truth about our History. To me our world powers seem to do a lot of "Obfuscations" about finding the "Truths" about our World so that everyone can live in Harmony and knowing the "Facts". Instead we are all being made less than we should be to like being made as "Slaves". Religion to me is just an excuse to control others and make people slaves and really just trust in a fake "God" as a Placebo. Anyway I have spent my time on Twitter in the last 2 weeks much more than ever and reading the news on this missing Malaysian Flight MH370, which gets me this ambivalence of knowing how well our Science and Technology is really working in our best of interest. And as in Historical accounts what happen to "Amelia Earhart" or I have been watching that latest History Channel Series "The Curse of Oak Island" like what is in this "Money Pit?" Mystery always gets me intrigued to wanting to find the "Answers"

This and all lately to me is showing total "Failure" Like too much "Obfuscations" and this is always what nags my "Conspiracy" into my intuition. And here are some of what I think is going on from my Twitter links I got from others.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...efence-company

http://www.comcity.com/barco/mh370/welcome.htm

I think this plane was "Stolen" than for it to have crashed into the ocean. but I am an observer in this big world. Just hoping to know what is going on and if there can be some "Justice" from the "Evils" of this world miss-using their powers on the rest of us all?

Many people lately seem brain washed into deceptions about this world. I don't care for it.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ParakeetMGP For This Post:

Cardillac (21st March 2014), carryattune (21st March 2014), Elainie (21st March 2014), korgh (21st March 2014), lizfrench (22nd March 2014), Roisin (21st March 2014), spiritguide (21st March 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd March 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Default Re: Why Has Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 So Hard To Find?

Many people are brain washed into deception. The government knows where this flight is at and how it got there. Whether we will ever know the truth is another question.

Peace!
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Azt (21st March 2014), CarnageCandy (21st March 2014), carryattune (21st March 2014), donk (21st March 2014), Lifebringer (21st March 2014), lizfrench (22nd March 2014), ParakeetMGP (21st March 2014), sheme (21st March 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd March 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

distraction for the real movements by the U.S government. It is a win-win as it is distraction/entertainment for the mass and at the same time (in the name of searching) the U.S can put their ships all over Asia and check/get an in loco update on China 24/7 top secret locations.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Azt For This Post:

carryattune (21st March 2014), donk (21st March 2014), mosquito (22nd March 2014), ParakeetMGP (21st March 2014), sheme (21st March 2014), spiritguide (21st March 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd March 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

the "officious" story regarding this incident seems to change daily; last thing I heard two days ago on German MSM radio (SWR3) thanks to satellite technology 'possible' wreckage from the plane was spotted near Perth, Australia so now search missions are sailing in THAT direction; so if satellites can pin-point miniscule wreckage why couldn't satellite systems track the path of the whole plane (they do that anyway which is why you can't lose track of a plane unless it just...disappears)?-

so now the plane didn't make a 180 degree turn westwards but continued to fly eastwards...

we've been told the last message from one of the pilots was "all right- good night" but we have no proof of this whatsoever, including the concept it was an encoded message-

if someone wanted to abduct/murder these scientists they could've done it on a secretive individual basis at any time before the flight so as not to draw any particular, unnecessary international attention-

as for the theory the plane was U.S. AWACS high-jacked and subsequently flown to Diego Garcia: the Indonesian Defense Minister has publicly (vehemently) refuted this; if there is solid proof the U.S. was behind this why isn't any country in the world (start with Malaysia) pointing the finger at the U.S. and shouting it from the rooftops?- so far no country in the world is blaming another; and it's been too long since the disappearance if/IF any country really knows what happened to the plane not to point the finger at a suspected guilty party somewhere (except for Israel: Iran did it, not the butler!- same s**t/different day...)-

point being: we are standing in front of a monumental unsolved riddle, at least as far as what we've been told about the world out there (precious little)-

listen to Dr. Joseph Farrell's latest byteshow.com interview with his views on this topic; I think he is most probably right; enough said-

please stay well all-

Larry

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

carryattune (21st March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd March 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

As with any such event/mystery...follow the money....a LOT of frequency experts on board....of a 5 part (4 people-one corp) patent partnership ...the 4 people patent holders were on board. Once the plane went missing...4 days later patent was approved!... who owns the corp..Rothschild...who else...Coincidence.... ?...was 911...and a LONG list of other fine examples....dont think so.

...now add the money made from all those 'machines' used in the search...including the fact their even bringing out the Remote subs ,yet have to confirm a suspect area.... to say nothing of the value of the event as a really good sideshow distraction ...and gives the media lots of attention for the many, many spins.... keeping people glued to their screens for the coming' order out of kaos solution'

...short, brief version of a post that just came out today elsewhere...opinion added FWIW
    Last edited by gittarpikk; 21st March 2014 at 13:47.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gittarpikk For This Post:

Cara (21st March 2014), carryattune (21st March 2014), spiritwind (21st March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd March 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

20 of the 230 something passengers were all employed by the same company , a company that builds transmitters like the ones used for HAARP... 20 frequency engineers ... companies like BAE systems , Raytheon , etc ... somebody wants to build more frequency weapons ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

carryattune (21st March 2014), Roisin (21st March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd March 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by gittarpikk (here)
    the 4 people patent holders were on board.
    No they were not. See main thread: projectavalon.net/Boeing-MH370-disappears-in-flight-with-239-passengers&p=808613

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Cardillac (21st March 2014), carryattune (21st March 2014), Elainie (21st March 2014), Ellisa (21st March 2014), panopticon (22nd March 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

With conspiracy theories abounding. Why would anyone believe that passenger list is accurate?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carryattune For This Post:

Atlas (21st March 2014), Roisin (21st March 2014), Sidney (21st March 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by carryattune (here)
    With conspiracy theories abounding. Why would anyone believe that passenger list is accurate?
    Because the families say so and also because the Malaysian airlines CEO doesn't want to loose his job.
    Last edited by Atlas; 21st March 2014 at 19:01.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

carryattune (21st March 2014), Elainie (21st March 2014), Ellisa (21st March 2014), mosquito (22nd March 2014), panopticon (22nd March 2014), Synchronicity (22nd March 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Nope. Nada. Negatory. Did you talk to even one family member. On the news......it is all hearsay.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to carryattune For This Post:

Sidney (21st March 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by carryattune (here)
    Nope. Nada. Negatory. Did you talk to even one family member. On the news......it is all hearsay.
    wow, even their children are paid actors! Come on...

Danica Weeks to her son Lincoln aged 3: "You know Daddy has gone away... and on the way Daddy got lost."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what, even Germany is part of the conspiracy:

A German association of family members of those killed on Air France flight 447, which went missing over the Atlantic Ocean in June 2009, has published an open letter to the families of passengers on the Malaysia 777 that went missing 10 days ago. The letter was shared on Facebook by the Families and Friends of American Eagly Flight 4184:

Quote Dear All,

On behalf of the families of the German victimes of flight AF447, which crashed on 1st of June 2009, we would like to express to you our sympathy and compassion in these days of utmost anxiety about the fate of your beloved ones on flight MH370.

Alike you we are completely dismayed about the vague and partially contradicting information policy by the Malaysian Government. As MH370 is an international flight and booked by passengers from various countries you as families should feel entitled to approach your respective national Governments to put pressure on the Malysian military and civil authorities to speed up the investigations and to care for quicker release of findings.

We also encourage you to demand together with your national Governments right now and in addition to ICAO Annex 13 (Aircraft Accident and Incident Investigation) a neutral investigation to be carried out by competent experts of your choice in order to safeguard full transparency and best practices be applied. In this respect the families concerned should also envisage a legal incorporation in form of an association in their respective homecountries.

As to immediate financial aid we recommend that you demand from Malaysia Airlines a first instalment out of 113,100 special drawing rights according to the Montreal Convention of 28th May 1999.

Watching your case very carefully and sending you our sincerest wishes

Dr. Bernd Gans Barbara Crolow

President Vice-President
    bernd.gans@web.de bcrolow@googlemail.com
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And of course, Kranti Pralhad Shirsath's family do not exist either:

Kranti (44), a former chemistry lecturer, is one among the 239 passengers. Kranti’s husband Pralhad who works in a Malaysian NGO had planned to return with her to India in the first week of May.

Kranti’s husband Pralhad who returned to India alone last week told dna, “As soon as I came to Pune I had mailed a letter to Prime Minister of India explaining my family’s condition and the present help and support that I got from Indian authorities.”

He added, “Over three days have passed but I have not received any acknowledgement from the PM’s office. I had high hopes from them so had approached them. I have requested them to expedite the search operation. My wife is a mother of two children. We are depressed.”

He said,My younger son Yashwant (11) who daily calls his mother’s cellphone cries after not getting any response.

He asks our relatives too helplessly. I have sent him to our native place in Beed. We get the update on the airlines from the news channels and also people from the airline call us. I am in touch with other passengers’ relatives too and check for updates with them.”
    Prahlad is keeping his fingers crossed and hoping that his will return home one day with a smile on her face.

“I fail to understand that despite living in a world of technology, we are not able to trace the flight. What is the use of claiming ourselves to be so advanced,” he said.
    Last edited by Atlas; 21st March 2014 at 21:05.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Elainie (22nd March 2014), Ellisa (21st March 2014), panopticon (22nd March 2014), Synchronicity (22nd March 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ParakeetMGP's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm still trying to fit this Puzzle in when last year the ASIANA 777 crashed at the San Francisco International Airport July 7, 2013

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ParakeetMGP For This Post:

carryattune (22nd March 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

My post got totally eaten just now by the server. Couldn't even backspace/recover as usual.
    Please be careful to back up your sensitive posts about current events, as 3rd party software might be interfering with the more important topics here!!

I was trying to quote a user above me in this thread who mentioned BAE Systems, that 20 people from a similar/same company (radio weapons!) were on Flight 370.

If you guys checked my thread about DARPA RED BALLOONS in context of Flight 370, you saw my impressions (ESP? lol) of BAE Systems very intimately involved or affected by this "accident".

Please check out the LaWS US Navy/DARPA Scalar LASER WEAPON, which was deployed for field testing within the last 12 months (Navy).
    This is a weapon of "Graduated Lethality" which in Layman's Conspiracy Terms is "scalar weapon (laser)".

Whether or not it was used on Flight 370 doesn't matter.
    What matters is what the other users said, that China et al are surrounded by high tech US and UK navy destroyers/subs/etc who knows/drones.

So this "accident" = opportunity for US/UK to get firsthand INTELLIGENCE from non-allied nations.
    It's also a chance for the gov'ts to get the "commoners" (like us but not as cool) into the "search for flight 370".
    Like a million million idiots clutching a smart phone and "helping find the lost people" before "terrorism wins again".

Check out the Navy's new scalar toy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_Weapon_System
    The Laser Weapon System or LaWS is a directed-energy weapon developed by the United States Navy. The weapon is to be installed on the USS Ponce for field testing in 2014.[1][2][3]

In 2010, Kratos Defense & Security Solutions was awarded an 11-million-dollar contract to develop LaWS in support of the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) for the U.S. Navy’s Directed Energy and Electric Weapon Systems (DE&EWS) program.[4] The May 2012 NSWC test used a CIWS control system to enable the beam director to track the UAV target.[5]

The LaWS will be installed on the USS Ponce in summer 2014 for a 12-month trial deployment. The Navy spent about $40 million over the past six years on research, development, and testing of the laser weapon. It will be directed to targets by the Phalanx CIWS radar. If tests go well, the Navy could deploy a laser weapon operationally between 2017 and 2021 with an effective range of 1 mi (1.6 km; 0.87 nmi). The exact level of power the LaWS will use is unknown but estimated between 15-50 kW for engaging small aircraft and high-speed boats. Directed-energy weapons are being pursued for economic reasons, as they can be fired for as little as one dollar per shot, while conventional gun rounds and missiles can cost thousands of dollars each. The Navy has a history of testing energy weapons, including megawatt chemical lasers in the 1980s. Their chemicals were found to be too hazardous for shipboard use, so they turned to less powerful fiber solid-state lasers. Other types can include slab solid state and free electron lasers.[6]

BOEING and BAE collusion (Boeing in bed with 9/11 thugs!) Enron ****s!

http://www.gizmag.com/mk-38-mod-2-ta...-system/19346/

Boeing and BAE team up to develop laser weapon for the U.S. Navy

By Darren Quick

July 26, 2011

The future is here...

Quote Both Boeing and BAE Systems have been working on laser weapon systems for use at sea for a number of years and now the two companies have teamed up to develop the Mk 38 Mod 2 Tactical Laser System for the U.S. Navy. The system combines both kinetic and directed energy weapons capability by coupling a solid-state high-energy laser weapon module with the Mk 38 Machine Gun System that is already in use on many U.S. Navy vessels.

The Mk 38 Mod 2 is a remotely operated machine gun whose main weapon is the widely used M242 Bushmaster 25-mm Chain Gun - a proven NATO standard auto cannon with 2.5 km (1.5 mile) range and selectable rates of fire. Boeing says the addition of the laser weapon module will provide high-precision accuracy against surface and air targets such as small boats and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). It will also provide the ability to deliver different levels of laser energy, depending on the target and mission objectives.

"The Mk 38 Mod 2 system is revolutionary because it combines kinetic and directed energy weapons capability," said Michael Rinn, Boeing Directed Energy Systems (DES) division vice president.. "Our approach is an affordable solution for the customer, because this system can be integrated seamlessly into existing shipboard command interfaces."
    Tesla's thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-MA-Flight-370

Crowdsourcing, DARPA's Red Balloons, Surveillance, False Flags, and MA Flight 370
    "What Goes Up Must Come Down." ~Isaac Newton

Please check post #5: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post807937

and #13: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post809638

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    My post got totally eaten just now by the server. Couldn't even backspace/recover as usual.
    Please be careful to back up your sensitive posts about current events, as 3rd party software might be interfering with the more important topics here!!

I was trying to quote a user above me in this thread who mentioned BAE Systems, that 20 people from a similar/same company (radio weapons!) were on Flight 370.

If you guys checked my thread about DARPA RED BALLOONS in context of Flight 370, you saw my impressions (ESP? lol) of BAE Systems very intimately involved or affected by this "accident".

Please check out the LaWS US Navy/DARPA Scalar LASER WEAPON, which was deployed for field testing within the last 12 months (Navy).
    This is a weapon of "Graduated Lethality" which in Layman's Conspiracy Terms is "scalar weapon (laser)".

What matters is what the other users said, that China et al are surrounded by high tech US and UK navy destroyers/subs/etc who knows/drones.

So this "accident" = opportunity for US/UK to get firsthand INTELLIGENCE from non-allied nations.
    It's also a chance for the gov'ts to get the "commoners" (like us but not as cool) into the "search for flight 370".
    Like a million million idiots clutching a smart phone and "helping find the lost people" before "terrorism wins again".

The Laser Weapon System or LaWS is a directed-energy weapon developed by the United States Navy. The weapon is to be installed on the USS Ponce for field testing in 2014.[1][2][3]

In 2010, Kratos Defense & Security Solutions was awarded an 11-million-dollar contract to develop LaWS in support of the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) for the U.S. Navy’s Directed Energy and Electric Weapon Systems (DE&EWS) program.[4] The May 2012 NSWC test used a CIWS control system to enable the beam director to track the UAV target.[5]

The LaWS will be installed on the USS Ponce in summer 2014 for a 12-month trial deployment. The Navy spent about $40 million over the past six years on research, development, and testing of the laser weapon. It will be directed to targets by the Phalanx CIWS radar. If tests go well, the Navy could deploy a laser weapon operationally between 2017 and 2021 with an effective range of 1 mi (1.6 km; 0.87 nmi). The exact level of power the LaWS will use is unknown but estimated between 15-50 kW for engaging small aircraft and high-speed boats. Directed-energy weapons are being pursued for economic reasons, as they can be fired for as little as one dollar per shot, while conventional gun rounds and missiles can cost thousands of dollars each. The Navy has a history of testing energy weapons, including megawatt chemical lasers in the 1980s. Their chemicals were found to be too hazardous for shipboard use, so they turned to less powerful fiber solid-state lasers. Other types can include slab solid state and free electron lasers.[6]

By Darren Quick

July 26, 2011

The future is here...

Quote Both Boeing and BAE Systems have been working on laser weapon systems for use at sea for a number of years and now the two companies have teamed up to develop the Mk 38 Mod 2 Tactical Laser System for the U.S. Navy. The system combines both kinetic and directed energy weapons capability by coupling a solid-state high-energy laser weapon module with the Mk 38 Machine Gun System that is already in use on many U.S. Navy vessels.

The Mk 38 Mod 2 is a remotely operated machine gun whose main weapon is the widely used M242 Bushmaster 25-mm Chain Gun - a proven NATO standard auto cannon with 2.5 km (1.5 mile) range and selectable rates of fire. Boeing says the addition of the laser weapon module will provide high-precision accuracy against surface and air targets such as small boats and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). It will also provide the ability to deliver different levels of laser energy, depending on the target and mission objectives.

"The Mk 38 Mod 2 system is revolutionary because it combines kinetic and directed energy weapons capability," said Michael Rinn, Boeing Directed Energy Systems (DES) division vice president.. "Our approach is an affordable solution for the customer, because this system can be integrated seamlessly into existing shipboard command interfaces."
    Tesla's thread:

Crowdsourcing, DARPA's Red Balloons, Surveillance, False Flags, and MA Flight 370

Tess , I pulled the info about 20 passengers working for companies that do radio frequency work from dutch's you tube vid ... when I finished the video my internet went out for two days , had to call my provider and they had to reconfigure my internet and someone at their level had my parameters set so high , it gave me huge problems ... every time I look into radio frequency or the death Ray info , I get huge computer trouble or internet trouble so , heads up girl , be careful where you look ... they don't like people snooping around the most dangerous weapons of all = radio frequency warfare ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3rJ...p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q this one ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

carryattune (23rd March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd March 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)

By Darren Quick

July 26, 2011

The future is here...

Tesla's thread:

Tess , I pulled the info about 20 passengers working for companies that do radio frequency work from dutch's you tube vid ... when I finished the video my internet went out for two days , had to call my provider and they had to reconfigure my internet and someone at their level had my parameters set so high , it gave me huge problems ... every time I look into radio frequency or the death Ray info , I get huge computer trouble or internet trouble so , heads up girl , be careful where you look ... they don't like people snooping around the most dangerous weapons of all = radio frequency warfare ...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3rJ...p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q this one ...
    Well you're right,
    but what happened at the Naval Yard kind of blew it open from within

These were actual press releases, though, about the LaWS laser system @@

isn't that crazy? that within not only our lifetimes, but within 15 years of 9/11,
    Directed Energy Weapons would become mainstream/field tested?

Everyone on Yahoo thought we 9/11 truthers were crazy!

<3 PA!

+ Reply to Thread