+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: You Can Open Your Third Eye With a ((Magnet))

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default You Can Open Your Third Eye With a ((Magnet))

You Can Open Your Third Eye With Magnet - To Not Only See Things Within This Dimension But Also Beyond As Well

20 March 2014

Quote MessageToEagle.com - Have you ever heard the expression, 'Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it'?
    Many people are trying to find ways to fully open their pineal glands but one person in particular may have gotten more than he desired.

By using the north end of a magnet, a man allegedly opened his pineal gland (third eye) to not only see things within this dimension but beyond it as well.

Pineal Gland Magnets

One must ponder the effects on the pineal gland if there was a magnetic pole reversal. Additionally, how would the hemispheres in our brains be affected by the change in magnetism? In another article entitled, "Pineal Gland Mystique" regarding magnets and the pineal gland, it is stated:

Attaching a magnet (that sticks by adhesive) to the part of your skin above your 3rd eye (located between your two physical eyes but slightly higher or slightly above the eyes) for a few hours throughout the day will also stimulate the Pineal Gland and help to decalcify it.

Magnets causes the body to become alkaline, especially that part of the body where the magnet is attached. Any strength (gauss) magnet will work, but only use magnets on the head area during waking hours. The energy from Ra (Sun) will magnify the strength of the magnet's effect on the Pineal Gland.

Magnetic Field and the Pineal Gland

In a study on the Earth's magnetic field's effect on the pineal gland it was determined that geomagnetism appears to be one of the environmental conditions which seem to enhance pineal activity.

Just recently there has been considerable interest in the effect of the earth's magnetic field (EMF) on living organisms, particularly as a direction finder (Baker, 1980, 1981; Husing, 1960).

This interest seems to be spreading into much more esoteric fields, parapsychology being one of them. There are suggestions that psi ability is related to changes in magnetic field strength (e.g.Persinger, 1989).

There is the suggestion that psi ability is linked with the pineal gland (Roney Dougal, 1989) - and the pineal gland is affected by geomagnetic variations as shall be detailed in this article. There are suggestions that dowsing ability is related to the EMF (Williamson, 1987).

There are suggestions that UFO phenomena are linked with areas of geomagnetic anomaly (Devereux, 1982), and UFO phenomena seem to have a psi component (Roney - Dougal, 1991).

Putting all these individual pieces together an intriguing picture emerges, which suggests that the old idea of a "sixth sense" may be just that, a sensitivity to the EMF. However, this sensitivity is a subliminal perception, and so the psychological process by which we become aware of this information is in many ways similar to that by which we become aware of psi inputs (Roney - Dougal, 1987).

From a practical, subjective level therefore, awareness of the EMF and awareness of psi information will manifest in very similar ways.

Thus map dowsing (awareness of psi impressions) and field dowsing (awareness of electromagnetic impressions) manifest in similar ways, the dowser obtaining information from the swing of a pendulum or from rods, these being a sort of biofeedback tool informing the conscious mind of subliminal body responses.

This suggests, as with my research into more traditional subliminal perceptions, that the line between sense perceptions and psi perceptions is a very fuzzy one, the one merging imperceptibly into the other.

In other words, consciousness can be altered when the pineal gland is stimulated through changes in either the electromagnetic or geomagnetic fields.

Schumann Resonance and the Pineal Gland

The Schumann Resonance is the frequency of the electromagnetic field of the earth. Changes in the earth's magnetic field affect the production of melatonin and serotonin in the pineal gland, as well as brainstem acetylcholine levels.

Is it possible that changes in the Schumann Resonance will affect changes in the pineal gland?

The bottom line

The lesson we can learn from these experiments is to find an energetic balance with the Earth and Sun because the more we become detached from nature, the more out of balance our bodies become and for our pineal gland to work optimally, both inner and outer balance must be achieved.

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/thirde...9#.UywlF87nHFw

PS - 3M Sell them...

Adhesive 10mm dia x 1mm N42 Black Epoxy Magnets - 0.45kg Pull

Product Code: F307BKNASA

From £3.61

http://www.first4magnets.com/self-adhesive-magnets-c88
    So go out and buy some & enjoy the view...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 22nd March 2014 at 06:40.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Default Re: You Can Open Your Third Eye With a ((Magnet))

Sounds 'bit like semi-scientific aproach to mysticism - like orgonites... And just a perfect formula for me to get intrested! :D

If someone tries and gets some real results, please post it here for us to read.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

carryattune (22nd March 2014), Grizz Griswold (29th March 2014), jackovesk (22nd March 2014), Lifebringer (22nd March 2014), Nasu (5th April 2014), shadowstalker (22nd March 2014), sian (22nd March 2014), Spiral of Light (22nd March 2014), Timreh (22nd March 2014), Tonya (22nd March 2014), ulli (22nd March 2014), Wind (22nd March 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Im racing to my fridge to rip off my magnets as we speak.....

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Abhaya (22nd March 2014), Arak (22nd March 2014), carryattune (22nd March 2014), DarMar (22nd March 2014), Ecnal61 (23rd March 2014), Gerald Paris (22nd March 2014), Grizz Griswold (29th March 2014), jackovesk (22nd March 2014), Karezza (23rd March 2014), Ki's (22nd March 2014), selinam (22nd March 2014), skyflower (22nd March 2014), Spiral of Light (22nd March 2014), Timreh (22nd March 2014), Tonya (22nd March 2014), ulli (22nd March 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

I've been practicing with my third eye, usually before I go to sleep
    if I'm not to tired, and I have formed what I would call pictures
    in my mind and I am definitely awake as I have opened my eyes
    to prove.( of course instantly loosing the picture) Its like focusing
    in with binoculars and I can see clear pictures , but if I try to zoom
    in my eyelids strain and it fades away., Which is where I am now.
    I also dream very vividly everynight .Now Ion says that in Astral
    projection you are looking into the Astral plain. Dreaming which is
    parallel worlding and portaling...

Monday, June 17, 2013

Using the Pineal, Thyroid & Hypothalamus To Tell If a Portal Is Present

iON explains that you can use clues from the pineal gland,
    the thyroid and the hypothalamus to know when a portal is nearby.

Listen

iON explains that you can use clues from the pineal gland,
    the thyroid and the hypothalamus to know when a portal is nearby.

http://ionandbob.blogspot.co.uk/2013...alamus-to.html

====================================================

One of the downloads I have had several times is like a data stream
    scrolling down to fast to read properly and when I try to slow it down
    it fades away.....

Its similar to something like this but not the same symbols. I was wondering
    if I was tapping into messages being beamed down to individuals that can
    process or be activated by it. As I have tapped into it probably five or six times.
    Of course it could be from my own brain ?. Or instructions from the matrix..LOL

IMPERIAL ARAMAIC ALPHABET

There are also numbers in the stream some binary but others as well these diagrams are not accurate but give the feel.

Has anyone else tapped into a similar data stream ?? I don't think I can
    be generating it myself as I am awake. Its like tapping into a radio/TV
    frequency by turning the knob and not quite being able to hold it there
    for more than 10 /20 secs.....

==================================================

The other two I have had more than once involve seeing physical beings
    one showing several astronaughts in full gear walking on a rocky planet
    like Mars.

The other in a ruined town/city either by age or destroyed thru
    war or natural disaster.

None of the pictures are accurate but give you an idea,Strange but True .....Work in
    process , I was telling Ecnal about this on the way to our meet with other Avalon
    members in Glastonbury the other week. So Jack you must of sensed I needed to
    share on here...LOL
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th September 2016 at 22:55.

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (22nd March 2014), carryattune (22nd March 2014), etheric underground (22nd March 2014), Gerald Paris (22nd March 2014), Grizz Griswold (29th March 2014), halffull (22nd March 2014), jackovesk (22nd March 2014), lisalu (22nd March 2014), Matt P (22nd March 2014), selinam (22nd March 2014), Sophocles (22nd March 2014), StandingWave (5th April 2014), ulli (22nd March 2014), WHOMADEGOD (22nd March 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,014 times in 215 posts

Interesting concept..
    Here is a story about a guy named Walter Rawls who apparently did an experiment with a cylindrical magnet on his pineal gland, I won't source it because it's all over the web

Quote "Walter Rawls, who worked with the effects of monopolar magnetic fields on matter with the late Albert Roy Davis, told me in a telephone conversation of his experiments with a North pole magnet situated over the pineal gland.

A mask was made which held the North pole end of a long cylindrical magnet over the pineal gland. The purpose was to stimulate the gland and see if there was anything to this ‘third eye’ business. Exposure was in the range of 10-30 minutes per day over a period of about 4 weeks.

Within the first week, he was sitting at his desk reading documents when he noticed something move out of the corner of his eye. As he looked up, the ghostly figure of a man had walked through one wall, moved across the room and disappeared through another wall. The figure was totally unaware of Walter. Further exposures to this North pole field took place over a second and third week.

The second week, the same ghostly figure moved through the room and glanced toward Walter as he passed through. This time, the figure appeared to have slightly more detail, not quite so ghostly.

The third week, while busy working on documents, Walter noticed a change in the room. When he looked up, the wall had dissolved away and he was looking at a small hill where a man and woman sat beneath a tree. It was the same ghostly male figure who he had seen on the other occasions. He sat quit still, watching this pastoral scene for several minutes.
    The man looked over toward Walter and appeared startled. It was as if he clearly SAW Walter this time and possibly recognized Walter as the ghost that he had seen the previous week! The image faded away and the wall restored to its normal condition. From that moment on, Walter never used the pineal stimulator again."
    Leave no stone unturned...

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Timreh For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (22nd March 2014), carryattune (22nd March 2014), Gerald Paris (22nd March 2014), Grizz Griswold (29th March 2014), jackovesk (22nd March 2014), lisalu (22nd March 2014), Matt P (22nd March 2014), Nasu (5th April 2014), raregem (22nd March 2014), selinam (22nd March 2014), ulli (22nd March 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

I have heard that one has to be careful with magnets & the body (north & south type).
    I am uncertain which end I believe the north is bad for you...
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

carryattune (22nd March 2014), Grizz Griswold (29th March 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

1.) Much love jack, you provide a good service. That being said, I love poking holes in your posts! (j/k but joking aside I do think this is flat out misinformation).

2.) I'll bet $20 nobody in this entire forum owns a magnet that generates a field large enough to get anywhere near the pineal gland (shipping is 'funny' and can be dangerous). Wouldn't penetrate past the skull. I have magnets and iron dust to demonstrate this if you wish (probably something on google image search?).

3.) "Additionally, how would the hemispheres in our brains be affected by the change in magnetism?"
    If you want to know the effects on the pineal gland from the exposure to magnetism then have an MRI. You'll get your dose then!

4.) You're gonna look like a silly ****er with a magnet on your forehead. Why don't you throw your tin foil hat on while you're at it!

5.) On a more random note; some of the claims made are unsubstantiated.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Finefeather (23rd March 2014), Grizz Griswold (29th March 2014), jackovesk (22nd March 2014), selinam (22nd March 2014), Wind (22nd March 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,680 times in 3,333 posts

If this technique is effective one would have to carefully evaluate if they are prepared for the consequences. For many this experience may be more than they can handle. It is really a fascinating concept though. Thanks for a wonderful thread jackovesk.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (29th March 2014), jackovesk (22nd March 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    1.) Much love jack, you provide a good service. That being said, I love poking holes in your posts! (j/k but joking aside I do think this is flat out misinformation).

2.) I'll bet $20 nobody in this entire forum owns a magnet that generates a field large enough to get anywhere near the pineal gland (shipping is 'funny' and can be dangerous). Wouldn't penetrate past the skull. I have magnets and iron dust to demonstrate this if you wish (probably something on google image search?).

3.) "Additionally, how would the hemispheres in our brains be affected by the change in magnetism?"
    If you want to know the effects on the pineal gland from the exposure to magnetism then have an MRI. You'll get your dose then!

4.) You're gonna look like a silly ****er with a magnet on your forehead. Why don't you throw your tin foil hat on while you're at it!

5.) On a more random note; some of the claims made are unsubstantiated.

And to think, I have a magnetic woolen underlay for sleeping on and I haven't ((ZAPPED MYSELF)) yet...

I haven't tried the Magnet in the Forehead trick yet, don't really need to but now that you've put the ((Challenge)) out, I'm going to give it a go...

All I have to do is go to my utility draw in the (Shed) and choose between the 50 or so magnets I have laying around and get some (Crazy Glue) and stick it on my forehead and away I go...

Last edited by jackovesk; 22nd March 2014 at 14:58.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,680 times in 3,333 posts

"All I have to do is go to my utility draw in the (Shed) and choose between the 50 or so magnets I have laying around and get some (Crazy Glue) and stick it on my forehead and away I go..."

jackovesk,maybe not the crazy glue or you may be wearing that magnet longer than you like!!!!!!!!!!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Gerald Paris (22nd March 2014), Grizz Griswold (29th March 2014), learninglight (22nd March 2014), raregem (22nd March 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I've been practicing with my third eye, usually before I go to sleep
    if I'm not to tired, and I have formed what I would call pictures
    in my mind and I am definitely awake as I have opened my eyes
    to prove.( of course instantly loosing the picture) Its like focusing
    in with binoculars and I can see clear pictures , but if I try to zoom
    in my eyelids strain and it fades away., Which is where I am now.
    Good to see you've been working on this Cidersomerset...

You are on the right track, only thing you need to do is when those pictures come into vision you need to relax and let them into view naturally (which can be very difficult when the images are of a Gory type)...

Once when you've accept none of those pictures can't harm you physically, that's when you'll get the flashes and later the very short movies start to roll...

20. Link to Post #12
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,395 times in 231 posts

Geoff Stray talks about this in his book

BUT he said make sure it is the north end as if you use the south end it can produce brain tumors.

Cidersomerset, I also had this happen, codes flying so quickly, I could not make them out. This happened following a week of intense training with holographic kinetics.

It was a few days after the course finished. I was lying down (not asleep) First there was wave after wave of beautiful violet lights in my vision (eyes were closed) them on right side were codes moving upwards with such speed, I could not make them out. But at the same time, on the left were strange symbols (static) in the most beautiful colours I have every seen.
    I would love to have that experience again.

I do not know what this means, but somewhere back in time, I read something that said some people represent beings from others places that are waiting for codes to be released from people on earth. Whether this is true or not, I do not know. It was the word codes that got my attention.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to halffull For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd March 2014), Grizz Griswold (29th March 2014), jackovesk (22nd March 2014), raregem (22nd March 2014), Star Tsar (22nd March 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Our Electromagnetic Environment, Psychic Fields and Consciousness

Saturday 22nd March 2014 at 08:52 By David Icke

‘The Earth has a magnetic field, and so do the Moon, the Sun, the other planets,
    and the galaxy itself. The Sun’s magnetic field extends far out beyond the planets,
    creating a plasma shield around the solar system that protects it from external
    intrusions, like the membrane of a cell protecting the cell. So here on the Earth we
    are very much under the influence of the Sun’s magnetic field as well as the Earth’s.

Similarly, the magnetic field of the galaxy extends beyond the visible galaxy,
    creating a plasma shield around the galaxy. So we are very much under the
    influence of the galaxy’s magnetic field as well. The Moon’s magnetic field is not
    very strong, but because the Moon is so close, we are also influenced to some
    extent by its magnetic field.

Thus, the magnetic fields of the Earth, Moon, Sun, and galaxy all influence the
    magnetic energy fields we are experiencing at any given time. As to why that’s
    important we will get to later. For now I just want to make it clear that all four
    influences are significant, as regards the magnetic field being experienced on Earth.’

The daily and monthly magnetic cycles – the Moon’s influence

Consider this image of the Earth’s magnetic field. In particular, notice that Earth's
    rotational axis is different than its magnetic axis...

Figure 1 – Tilt between our rotational and magnetic axes

As the Earth rotates around its rotational axis, the axis of its magnetic field wobbles
    around in a circle. It wobbles with respect to the magnetic axis of the Moon, of the
    Sun, and of the galaxy. When two magnetic fields interact, the relative alignment of
    the axes is critical as regards how they interact. If you hold two bar magnets near
    one another, the forces acting on them depend very much on how you align them.

As the Earth’s axis wobbles over a 24-hour cycle, the resonance between it’s own
    magnetic field and each of the three other fields is continually shifting. If we
    mapped the changing field lines, we’d see little waves of various frequencies and
    amplitudes promulgating among the field lines, as the interference patterns among
    the four fields shifts slightly. It would be something like the surf coming in on a
    beach, with quiet intervals, intense intervals, repetitive patterns, etc. And ‘beach
    conditions’ would the about the same each day, for any given time of day. The
    Earth wobbles through (almost) the same relative alignment patterns each second
    of a day, as it went through the previous day at the same second.

The Moon’s field is the exception. The Moon shifts its own axis slightly, relative to
    our axis, over a 24-hour period as it moves in its orbit around the Earth. The
    outcome is that each day we experience a shifting magnetic environment, and the
    pattern of that shifting varies only incrementally each day, giving us a daily
    repetitive cycle, and wrapped around that a monthly repetitive cycle. Repetitive as
    regards the magnetic energy patterns we are exposed to.

The annual magnetic cycle – the Sun’s influence

Consider next this image, showing how the tilt of the Earth’s rotational axis varies
    with respect to the Sun over the course of a year.

Figure 2 – Tilt of Earth’s rotational axis relative to the Sun

At the Summer Solstice, our northern rotational axis – and magnetic axis – is
    pointing toward the Sun, and at the Winter Solstice both axes are pointing away
    from the Sun. Over the course of a year our magnetic environment goes through an
    annual cycle, based on the relative alignment of our magnetic axis with that of the
    Sun. This annual variation in alignment is much greater than the daily variation
    caused by wobbling.

It is important not to think of the Sun as ‘far away’, when it comes to magnetism.
    The Sun’s magnetic field is right here right now, and it is very powerful. A relative
    shift in our axis could have a major local magnetic effect, given the amount of
    energy in the solar field. It’s like our axis alignment is a tuner on a radio, and a
    small shift in the tuner can suddenly bring in a station loud and clear.

The precessional magnetic cycle – the galaxy’s influence

Figure 3 – Tilt of Earth’s rotational axis relative to the galaxy

The orbital axis of the Earth wobbles over a 26,000-year cycle, by precession, just
    like a wobbling top spinning on a table. These wobbles bring about the biggest
    variations in our magnetic alignment with the galactic magnetic field, and the effect
    the galaxy’s field will therefore lead to energy patterns that repeat on a 26,000-
    year cycle.

And as with the Sun it is important not to think of the galaxy as ‘far away’. The
    galactic field is immensely powerful, and it extends out to the furthest reaches of
    the galaxy. We are right in the midst of that powerful field, and our ‘axis tuner’ can
    modulate how that energy affects us. Our relative alignment with the galactic axis
    could turn out to be the most significant term, in the equation that describes the
    energy dynamics of our magnetic environment.

Read more: Our Electromagnetic Environment, Psychic Fields and Consciousness

http://cyberjournal.org/Documents/CosmicInfluences.html

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (29th March 2014), halffull (22nd March 2014), jackovesk (22nd March 2014), Pam (23rd March 2014), Star Tsar (22nd March 2014)

24. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

This magnetism stuff is the reason you guys have bad dreams before earthquakes.

@@

Great thread IMO.

p.s. some of us have "heard from" very strong electro bodies like black holes and the planet saturn... sounds strange, but is it really?

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

start to listen to the still small inner voice , that will open the third eye ... it is the kingdom of heaven , for lo , the kingdom of god is within you ... (creations thought) ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (29th March 2014), jackovesk (22nd March 2014), Star Tsar (22nd March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd March 2014), ulli (5th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: You Can Open Your Third Eye With a ((Magnet))

Quote Posted by halffull (here)
    Geoff Stray talks about this in his book

BUT he said make sure it is the north end as if you use the south end it can produce brain tumors.
    May I ask the name of Geoff's book Halffull or anyone else?
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (29th March 2014), halffull (22nd March 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

If you google transcranial magnetic stimulation you might find more. It depends on the Hz as to the effect. I looked into this a while ago (and still am, but not at home computer so cant give you the links) and from memory a TENS machine might do the trick
    Rex research had some stuff on it that you can follow
    Last edited by witchy1; 22nd March 2014 at 22:24.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (29th March 2014), jackovesk (22nd March 2014), Nasu (5th April 2014)

31. Link to Post #18
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,395 times in 231 posts

Hi Star Tsar

It was a very small book called '2012 in your pocket'. he published it after he released his 'Beyond 2012' book

Although it is a very small book (literally fits in your pocket) it is full of interesting information.

You can get it really cheap on Amazon at the moment

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to halffull For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (29th March 2014), jackovesk (22nd March 2014), Star Tsar (23rd March 2014)

33. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Making a magnet strong enough to stimulate the pineal isn't as troublesome as it sounds. Objects can be within/effected-by a magnetic field even when there is no apparent magnetic pull or kinetic action. Moreover, there's a magnet guy somewhere on Youtube that shows how to make a stacked magnetic relay (essentially a stack of descending size magnets) that will amplify the effects of the magnets in question.

I'll have to figure out how to,... figure out the north end 'cuz I've got a heavy stack (cluster atm ^_^) of Neodymium magnets (3 clusters to be precise). In any case, I find the subject intriguing and will be experimenting/following along as the thread develops.

And naturally, I'll report any significant findings. ^_^

Edit: Found it! (FYI, I don't have a compass)
    http://www.kjmagnetics.com/blog.asp?...-pole-is-north
    Also, this is where I got my magnets from. Good supplier IMO.
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 23rd March 2014 at 00:40.

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Cidersomerset, I also had this happen, codes flying so quickly, I could not make them out. This happened following a week of intense training with holographic kinetics.

It was a few days after the course finished. I was lying down (not asleep) First there was wave after wave of beautiful violet lights in my vision (eyes were closed) them on right side were codes moving upwards with such speed, I could not make them out. But at the same time, on the left were strange symbols (static) in the most beautiful colours I have every seen.
    I would love to have that experience again.

I do not know what this means, but somewhere back in time, I read something that said some people represent beings from others places that are waiting for codes to be released from people on earth. Whether this is true or not, I do not know. It was the word codes that got my attention.
    I'll try and explain it a bit better, it took ages trying to find pictures so you
    can visualise better.........

Its strange the number/symbol stream felt slightly different than the video scenes
    which was like picture/vid opening up then closing.hard to describe, I have been
    doing it off and on knowingly for the last few years,but I think I've always done it
    without realising what it was. The best time is if I'm relaxed and can focus with my
    eyes closed and I start seeing spirals in a cirlce....

similar to this....

Then the spirals will start to open up and the vid/scene will start to com into focus..

I have tried relaxing and allowing , straining my eyelids and I cannot keep it longer
    than 20 secs maybe a bit longer. But I can only do it when in the mood, relaxed. It
    has happened when I was not trying but again I was in a relaxed state semi dozing
    but not asleep.

The image will come into focus , whatever it is

then fade out again

Then its blank and I open my eyes ,

==============================================

The data stream is more like a computer screen starting from the
    top and streaming down. It has numbers letters symbols, I have
    tried to stop the stream but did not succeed and told myself to
    relax and photo memory it, but it cut out like the picture/vid.

This does feel like a download I'm tapping into rather than
    creating something . Still interesting.

I cannot find a image , it took ages to put this post together..LOL
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th September 2016 at 23:03.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (29th March 2014), halffull (23rd March 2014), jackovesk (23rd March 2014), Nasu (5th April 2014), StandingWave (5th April 2014), ulli (5th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast