+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hangar 1: The UFO Files - Crashes and Cover-Ups

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Skywizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,732 times in 1,319 posts

Default Hangar 1: The UFO Files - Crashes and Cover-Ups

One of the better ones I seen so far. Hope you all enjoy.

Inside Hangar 1, MUFON archives contain dozens of reports of UFO crashes–yet few of these incidents ever reach the public. In 1976, a UFO crash along the Gulf of Mexico leads to a confrontation between the U.S. and Mexico, with a deadly aftermath. In the 1800s, a small farm town holds a public funeral for an extraterrestrial pilot of a crashed flying saucer. And in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania, one man's search for the truth behind a 1965 UFO crash may have led to his murder. Who is covering up evidence of UFO crashes, and how far will they go to keep you from knowing the truth?

Source: History Channel

peace...
    ~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

Agape (22nd March 2014), birddog (23rd March 2014), boja (23rd March 2014), ceetee9 (15th April 2014), Cidersomerset (22nd March 2014), Ellisa (23rd March 2014), Gardener (3rd April 2014), ghostrider (22nd March 2014), KiwiElf (2nd August 2014), mountain_jim (23rd March 2014), Nasu (4th April 2014), seeker/reader (22nd March 2014), shadowstalker (5th April 2014), Star Tsar (5th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Hangar 1: The UFO Files - Crashes and Cover-Ups

Mufon , I think they are infiltrated , the single most important contact case with the most evidence , is completely ignored by them ... the clear , daytime photos of Edward Albert Meier ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Camilo (3rd April 2014), mojo (5th April 2014), raregem (22nd March 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Mufon , I think they are infiltrated , the single most important contact case with the most evidence , is completely ignored by them ... the clear , daytime photos of Edward Albert Meier ...
    Any real deal photos of said ufos on the net?

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

I think this show has been very forthcoming with the more "controversial" aspects of UFO reports that I rarely see on television. They have some great speakers on the show too, like Richard Dolan and Michael Schratt.

Some topics so far discussed include:

They talked about Eisenhower meeting a contingent of grey aliens at andrews af base and signing a deal with them. That deal included them giving the U S technology in exchange for the greys being allowed to have bases on U S territory.

They talked about there being many underground bases built across the U S all connected by a high speed underground rail system.

Phil Schneider was shown on video footage revealing the scar on his chest that he said was the result of a fire-fight that occurred when he surprised grey aliens in an underground base that he was contracted to work in by the go-v.. Dolan said Schneider received death threats after going public with his story and came outright and said he was murdered.

They talked about Bob Lazar going public about working at S 4, an underground facility where he was working on reverse engineering ET ufo craft. They mentioned that he was publicly ridiculed as he claimed to use element 115 which was an unknown element at that time. He said the ETs gave that element to them. They mentioned that Lazar was later vindicated when the scientific community announced they had "discovered" element 115 in 2004.

They talked about another go-v. contractor who was nearing the end of his contract and went to the company doctor. That doc. gave him an injection and when he woke up the next morning he could not remember what projects he had been working on. He remembered he worked for the go-v. but couldn't remember anything else about it!

Good stuff so far that is typically only discussed on the internet or maybe hinted at on "fringe" cable networks, however this is being shown on the History Channel. So they have come out and essentially said the go-v. is not just reverse engineering downed et efos, but they have met with them, made deals with them and are working with them in secret underground facilities. People are being threatened, having their memories erased and or murdered when going public with their experiences in said facilities.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 3rd April 2014 at 15:31.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

birddog (23rd March 2014), boja (23rd March 2014), ceetee9 (15th April 2014), KiwiElf (2nd August 2014), mojo (5th April 2014), mountain_jim (23rd March 2014), Nasu (4th April 2014), Skywizard (22nd March 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

And you folks who are pro "Allies of Humanity" STILL say our institution are GOOD things? When they stoop to bribery, public humiliation, denial, killing and threatening to kill (including CHILDREN of witnesses and whistle blowers?).....I personally say that it's time to dust off the guillotines, round up those people responsible for the truth embargo....the one that they are willing to commit murder to maintain.......sell tickets, and put the executions on DVD.

The Allies keep saying that monsters lay beyond our Earth......personally, I want those "Allies" and pro-Allies to stop and think for a second....I don't see the aliens F*CKING THEMSELVES OVER IN THE NAME OF GREED AND MAINTAINING AN ARTIFICIAL STATUS QUE, folks. So, who's the bigger monsters, eh? I say it's humanity....especially the ones wearing the suits and chevrons.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,595 times in 8,700 posts

The episodes I have watched of this series have been surprisingly good.

I attribute alot of this to the major involvement of Richard Dolan, not just speaking but also from his research and books.

That and a much better, Ancient Aliens- like budget and video effects quality make this show much better than UFO Hunters and most other conspiracy or UFO shows have been.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 23rd March 2014 at 15:11.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ceetee9 (15th April 2014), mojo (5th April 2014), seeker/reader (23rd March 2014), Skywizard (24th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Just saw a preview for tomorrow night's show. It talked about Gary McKinnon. So I am guessing they will discuss what he found while hacking NASA. They hinted at the secret space fleet.

For those interested, it will air Friday night on H2 at 9 central /10 eastern.

Here is the show's description: Hangar 1 files reveal that President Ronald Reagan's personal encounters with UFOs may have been the driving force behind the Strategic Defense Initiative, a controversial program that may have led to a top secret space weapons platform to protect us from attacks from space. Waves of UFO sightings across the world may, in fact, be evidence of a secret fleet of military UFOs that we've created. Has NASA and the U.S. government been secretly building this program to protect us against alien and asteroid attacks? A look into MUFON's files suggests that these space weapons may already be in place.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    Just saw a preview for tomorrow night's show. It talked about Gary McKinnon. So I am guessing they will discuss what he found while hacking NASA. They hinted at the secret space fleet.

Here is the show's description: Hangar 1 files reveal that President Ronald Reagan's personal encounters with UFOs may have been the driving force behind the Strategic Defense Initiative, a controversial program that may have led to a top secret space weapons platform to protect us from attacks from space. Waves of UFO sightings across the world may, in fact, be evidence of a secret fleet of military UFOs that we've created. Has NASA and the U.S. government been secretly building this program to protect us against alien and asteroid attacks? A look into MUFON's files suggests that these space weapons may already be in place.
    I am of the school of thought that leans to Steve Greer's notion that the Star Wars program is a set of faster than light scalier weapons that can take down alien ships. And I also believe that the remaining coverup folks (most of them WANT the truth to come out, but a tiny minority does not, and THEY are the ones holding the power....democracy and the industrial military complex are like oil and water) want a fear based, military regime controlling everything and to have conflict with the aliens. And to do so they WANT the aliens to switch off the scalier weapon satellites because then they can go, "Yes, there are aliens out there, but they ATTACKED us!!!! IT'S WAR!!!!!!!" The bad guys want a war, and they want the aliens to provide the provocation. Though the aliens know this, and don't want to give the bad guys that satisfaction. And why contact is taking so damned long.
    There has to be a way to get rid of those scalier satellites.

13. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Quote Posted by The Castellan (here)
    And you folks who are pro "Allies of Humanity" STILL say our institution are GOOD things? When they stoop to bribery, public humiliation, denial, killing and threatening to kill (including CHILDREN of witnesses and whistle blowers?).....I personally say that it's time to dust off the guillotines, round up those people responsible for the truth embargo....the one that they are willing to commit murder to maintain.......sell tickets, and put the executions on DVD.

The Allies keep saying that monsters lay beyond our Earth......personally, I want those "Allies" and pro-Allies to stop and think for a second....I don't see the aliens F*CKING THEMSELVES OVER IN THE NAME OF GREED AND MAINTAINING AN ARTIFICIAL STATUS QUE, folks. So, who's the bigger monsters, eh? I say it's humanity....especially the ones wearing the suits and chevrons.
    This kind of coments are not in line with what Avalon is all about.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Nasu (4th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)

Than WHAT is it, then? Given the fact that I got several thanks for my post, there seems to be agreement with me.

And think of this....if the bad guys manage to lose and get caught and tried....you REALLY think the angered public will simply forgive them, give them a slap on the wrist a hug and say, "Just don't do it again!".

Pfffffft.

Plus humans ARE monsters, along with chimpanzees and doves, all of which kill their own kind.

Truth hurts, don't it?

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,753 times in 32,946 posts

So, who's the bigger monsters, eh? I say it's humanity....especially the ones wearing the suits and chevrons.
    What's likely (and is my personal evaluation) is that the "monsters" in human form are lower down in the food chain than their off-world lords and masters.

Many of the global controllers look human, but there's something entirely different inside. They take their orders... and worship/sacrifice to their 'gods'. (They really do.)

They do inhuman things and make inhuman decisions... and that, alone, tells us quite a lot. The problems are universal, and pervasive. Clearly this planet (or something on this planet) is a much-sought-after resource, and those ruthless, self-serving "others" are operating exactly as we Colonials did re Third- or Fourth-world "primitive societies".

They take whatever they want, no matter how they get it, and care nothing for the consequences on the societies they leave wrecked behind. And the global controllers here are their agents.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

araucaria (4th April 2014), fifi (6th April 2014), Hazel (4th April 2014), kanishk (4th April 2014), KiwiElf (2nd August 2014), Skywizard (4th April 2014), Star Tsar (5th April 2014)

18. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

If they prey and feed on negativity it is only our chosen right to abandon negativity. Just a day in all of humanity without negaticvity automatically sends them outside their reach.

But that is a personal choice.

As I always say, people should take a look at the Here and Now.

Edited to add:
    Isn't there anything that is worth spending time on than just focusing on the UFOs? Seriously? Nothing else exists, but only those so much sought-after 'things'?
    Last edited by chocolate; 4th April 2014 at 14:55.

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

So, who's the bigger monsters, eh? I say it's humanity....especially the ones wearing the suits and chevrons.
    What's likely (and is my personal evaluation) is that the "monsters" in human form are lower down in the food chain than their off-world lords and masters.

Many of the global controllers look human, but there's something entirely different inside. They take their orders... and worship/sacrifice to their 'gods'. (They really do.)

They do inhuman things and make inhuman decisions... and that, alone, tells us quite a lot. The problems are universal, and pervasive. Clearly this planet (or something on this planet) is a much-sought-after resource, and those ruthless, self-serving "others" are operating exactly as we Colonials did re Third- or Fourth-world "primitive societies".

They take whatever they want, no matter how they get it, and care nothing for the consequences on the societies they leave wrecked behind. And the global controllers here are their agents.
    I disagree, I feel humanity is more monstrous. Look back at all the butchers of humanity over the millennia

Ganges Khan
    Attila the Hun
    Ramses
    Caesar
    Napoleon
    Jack the Ripper
    Hitler
    Ted Bundy
    Marshall Applewhite

The names go on, just nasty, nasty humans, nastier than the average monkey.

I see nothing on this planet that is of any significance....as I said many, many times in the short time I've been here so far....any alien species that has mastered faster than light, interstellar travel won't NEED our resources, because to travel like that requires tremendous amount of energy, our resources are pitiful in comparison.....so the aliens don't need our oil, coal, nuclear materials and so on...and given that abundances seems to be more likely than scarcity in the universe, the resource issue is totally irrelevant, I say. I firmly stand by the notion that it's HUMANS causing a big chunk of our problems, if not all of it. And considering that so many people I see on social networks keep saying, "Earth was probably a nice place until man set foot on it!" or "If aliens wanted to find intelligent life, they won't find it on Earth!"

And given the fact so many have died or had their lives destroyed in the pursuit of in the quest for the answers regarding aliens, I say it's merely power mad humans not wanting to lose their control. I remember Ted Turner once saying that having so much power at one's fingertips is "better than sex!", and also that these power mongers would rather destroy a whole nation than lose power over it. And as I said, monkeys (We're pretty much just monkeys with some extra, spliced in genetics), along with doves murder their own kind....and horribly (I've seen doves literally rip each other to shreds) and what we are seeing is just that.....stupid apes, just this time, throwing nuclear bombs at each other rather than their own feces.

And from my studies of ancient cultures, especially Native American, the men from the stars visiting was beneficial, so I don't fly with that aliens destroying us from the inside. Plus, from my studies, we got the advanced technology by back engineering alien devices which we TOOK from the aliens...we can essentially, 'shoot down' alien vessels, pretty much since the 40's.

I pretty much and fed up of hearing how 'special' and 'great' we are. We're just flesh and blood like the other aliens out there...and call me a knock out freak, but I want to see them...both the good and the bad. I want to see the aliens, live amongst them (and knowing I am, not some secret smeg), be friends with them. I want my own personal future to be like that depicted in Star Trek, humans and aliens living together ( @ the so-called "Allies of Humanity), working together, helping each other, loving each other, sharing with each other, maybe even having families with them as well. I for one am NOT planning on living by the term, "Praise the lord, pass the ammunition!" See, I am more than willing to excise the 'monkey mind', which is what has caused the problems the world has been having since that day a monkey picked up a stick or a stone and thought, "Say, I bet I could kill someone easily with this!"

Or am I the only one here regarding that?

20. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

My apologies but I only read Bill's comment in this thread and not the comments by others before or after his post. So my following comment are thoughts that popped into my mind while reading Bill's comment.

I think David Icke is on the right track with his Reptilians, which do exist btw and I know this with absolute certainty, but Icke is right about how many of our leaders and many right on down the food chain seem possessed or heavily influenced by demonic forces.

On the other hand though, I'm completely perplexed how Icke's forum is inundated by Neo-Nazis and White Power people including KKK members. A few years back when I signed up at his forum, it just completely blew my mind at how many of those people were active members of that forum who didn't hesitate to make horrid prejudicial and disparaging comments about Jews, Gays, Blacks and so on. They are not censored either and if someone disagrees with any of their hateful comments and attempts to take them to task by having a debate with them on their hateful views, the mods there come down on those people with warnings to back off.

But when you log onto that forum, the evilness is so thick, you can cut it with knife. After only logging on there for a month or so, I no longer could go there because of that.

At any rate, because Icke and his mods at his forum allow those people to comment at his forum, I'm not in any way, shape or form a fan of Icke. I may agree with a number of things he says about this or that but it completely floors me how Icke seems to be promoting the Neo-Nazis agenda just by allowing those people to participate on his forum.

If there are any demon possessed people out there, it's definitely the Neo-Nazis and White Power people.
    Last edited by Roisin; 4th April 2014 at 14:52.

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    If they pray and feed on negativity it is only our chosen right to abandon negativity. Just a day in all of humanity without negaticvity automatically sends them outside their reach.

But that is a personal choice.

As I always say, people should take a look at the Here and Now.

Edited to add:
    Isn't there anything that is worth spending time on than just focusing on the UFOs? Seriously? Nothing else exists, but only those so much sought-after 'things'?
    To answer the first bit, you need to give the public.....a public breaking its proverbial back working 10-12 hours a day, some having 2 or even 3 jobs, just so the banks won't take away their homes. A public that sees nothing but greed, corruption, lies, and deceit since pretty much the day they were born. A public that has been cheated, lied to and oppressed by a military industrial complex more than willing to kill and threaten to kill to make sure it's business as usual. A public that pretty much feels there is no hope, no beauty, no anything....just world where all there is are just taxes and a 6 foot hole in the ground.
    You're not gonna be able to make them see anything positive unless something truly, truly earth shattering occurs.

And for the second bit. No, not for me, anyhow.

Not for me. See, ever since I could remember, I never, EVER felt at home on Earth, and all those things that human society holds in high esteem and seeks after......working your ass off for 30-40 years (and being treated like sh*t by employers old enough to be your grand parents, or young enough to be your children...and when ya retire....and are grey, wrinkled and fat from all those stressful years of quotas, deadlines, selling and so on....they tell you, "You're no longer economically viable and, therefore, are of no use to society anymore...go home and die.....quickly"), fat ass wife/husband, 2.3 screaming brats, a 30 year mortgage, a gas guzzling SUV and minivan in the drive way, company picnics, soccer practice, PTA meetings, the price of gasoline, sending your kids to college, and spending your remaining years in a rocking chair at your house or rotting away at an old age home with a plethora health problems, with nothing else but a fancy box to stick you in the ground. Sorry, but the white picket fences are not of any interest to me, all that does is keep the economy going, and I have no desire to join that mentally of survival of the least expendable and most economically viable.

I have been obsessed with alien life since I first saw the face of mars and that German crop circle (with the 3 metal disks) back in 1991. And the crabwood crop formations a decade later added to that obsession. Me, as does my mom, both since young ages, have looked up at the night sky and longed to return home. We both don't belong with our families on Earth, and as the years have gone by, especially since the late 1999's, my patience for humanity as a whole has gotten thinner and thinner, like so little butter upon so much bread.

I am also tired of humanity being punished, quarantined for the crimes done by those who have been dead for years. Just like how it's going to be the younger generations, like myself, that are going to have to deal with the crap done by the older generations....be it national economic debt, chemical and radioactive pollution, freedoms being taken away (and using protection as the excuse) and so on. Many of us are ready for alien contact, (Which I feel is what's needed to wake man from his lethargy, as well as to make a broken people actually see something positive, as you suggested, Chocolate), and ready for it NOW....not 20, 30, 50, 100 years from now, or even later (I am neither inclined, nor am I capable of waiting that long, I want to see it happen when I am both ALIVE and YOUNG enough to be able to enjoy it, not be either dead or so old that if contact happens, I could be dead days or weeks later). And Earth might be a GREAT place for some of you folks, but for those like me, it's just a ghetto, and having personally lived in Detroit for quite a few years....me and others just up and left, not bother making it a better place. You can do your gardens or tree planting, going to church, having families, etc, but for those like me, we're not interested in staying on with a sinking ship. I want to get out there, amongst the stars, and see wodners that satiate curiosity, desires and longings, both subtle and gross. To PHYSICALLY set foot on the soil of an alien planet, to look up at the alien sky, see the alien moons (providing they have any), and to physically see and meet flesh and blood intelligent, extraterrestrial creatures (I'm NOT looking for angels, time traveling humans, and so on), to look upon them, to reach out and touch them, to hold their hands or whatever they have, to talk to them, learn from them, to befriend them, THAT is what I want. To coin a phrase, I want to "Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before".

Nothing else will do for me. I am sure there are others who feel exactly like I do.

22. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Than WHAT is it, then? Given the fact that I got several thanks for my post, there seems to be agreement with me.

And think of this....if the bad guys manage to lose and get caught and tried....you REALLY think the angered public will simply forgive them, give them a slap on the wrist a hug and say, "Just don't do it again!".

Pfffffft.

Plus humans ARE monsters, along with chimpanzees and doves, all of which kill their own kind.

Truth hurts, don't it?
    I weas making reference to your filthy mouth (swearing).

23. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)

Last Night's show was interesting. All of this I am taking from my memory. Hopefully I have it all correct.

They did have Gary MacKinnon on with him saying he saw Nasa photos of before and after space shots. The before shots had UFOs in them and the after shots had the UFOs removed. He also said he found evidence of a secret space fleet with names of personnel being on ship to ship transfer lists.

Mufon speculated that this secret space fleet had some large cigar shaped craft and many smaller scout craft, all of which were kept in orbit around Earth.

They also talked about Regan's personal UFO experiences. They said he and his wife both had a road-side sighting while on their way to an evening party. They arrived to the party an hour late, were shaken up and told those at the party what they had seen. Mufon speculated that they could have been abducted due to their lateness at arriving. (I had not heard about that sighting before). They also went on to talk about a second sighting he had while aboard a plane. This sighting is more publicly discussed.

They also talked about an incident that happen in the Ukraine where UFOs almost triggered the launch of Soviet nuclear missiles. The UFOs had somehow activated the computer launch initiation procedure, but then shut them down.

They speculated that all of these things may have led Reagan to go down the SDI path which they speculated is still ongoing today. They showed NASA footage of what looked like a UFO being shot at by a projectile, which made the UFO take a sharp turn to evade intercept.

They also mentioned a diary entry that Reagan made regarding a meeting with NASA officials. He mentioned how amazed he was that science fiction had become real and that our space program could accommodate hundreds of persons. MUFON speculated this may have been a hint at the secret space fleet. Our publicly acknowledged space program at the time had just 5 shuttles that could only accommodate 8 persons per shuttle, for a total of only 40 people. So he could have been making reference to a much larger unknown space fleet that was in operation at that time.

Good stuff to see being discussed on TV.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

KiwiElf (2nd August 2014)

25. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Pfffffft.

Truth hurts, don't it?
    I weas making reference to your filthy mouth (swearing).
    I'll speak as I wish. It's from personal experiences that one gets the attention of more people when one swears. Besides, as a person seeking the truth and seeing so many failures and 'almost!' and how things ARE rather than how things COULD HAVE BEEN, one's entitled to cussing, this is not kindergarten, you know. And when I make a point across, I'm not gonna edit myself...be thankful I even bothered putting a * in some places. Trust me, frustrated folks like myself are gonna speak/type as it is.

26. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member swoods_blue's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

A case of cosmic karma -- the colonizers become the colonized? Is this the law of attraction -- the universe reflecting ourselves back to us -- at play?
    Last edited by swoods_blue; 17th April 2014 at 04:03. Reason: correct attibution of quote

27. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member angelichuman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Skywizard (here)
    One of the better ones I seen so far. Hope you all enjoy.

Inside Hangar 1, MUFON archives contain dozens of reports of UFO crashes–yet few of these incidents ever reach the public. In 1976, a UFO crash along the Gulf of Mexico leads to a confrontation between the U.S. and Mexico, with a deadly aftermath. In the 1800s, a small farm town holds a public funeral for an extraterrestrial pilot of a crashed flying saucer. And in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania, one man's search for the truth behind a 1965 UFO crash may have led to his murder. Who is covering up evidence of UFO crashes, and how far will they go to keep you from knowing the truth?

Source: History Channel

peace...
    Hi! Thanks for posting this. I looked all over yesterday but couldn't find any of these vids (on you tube for free)
    Do you have any links?
    Thanks!!

+ Reply to Thread