+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 56 LastLast

Thread: Haemorrhagic fever / Ebola outbreaks have been reported - accident, natural or bio-weapon?

1. Link to Post #81
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Haemorrhagic fever / Ebola outbreaks have been reported - accident, natural or bio-weapon?

Azo dyes, Red Dye #2, Yellow Azo dyes.. as early as 1876 the dyes were recognized as being highly effective in treatment, first from in-vitro accidental exposure to cultures.

President Reagan specifically comes to mind. I recall listening to a presentation to the Nation, one of his "fireside-style" of speeches. Right in the middle he appeared to stop reading from the teleprompter, and started to ad-lib some things about Jelly Beans.. (huh ? !)... what he had talked about was how important it was to have them, especially the RED ones, although it was reported that the black Licorice ones were his favorites. To talk about the red ones, so out of context, one would believe he was having early dementia.. Or was he..

Shortly after Ronald Reagan became Governor of California in 1967, he began eating pectin jelly beans to help him quit smoking. When a new brand of jelly beans, called Jelly Belly beans, appeared on the market in 1976, Reagan quickly switched to them and would often share them with his staff and visiting officials.

Reagan enjoyed these sweet little candies so much that he later sent a letter to the chief executive of the company that produced them, stating, "we can hardly start a meeting or make a decision without passing around the jar of jelly beans."

Even after he became president, Reagan's fondness for Jelly Bellies did not diminish, and large colorful jars of them were often prominently displayed on his desk in the Oval Office, in the Cabinet Room, and even on Air Force One.

When Jelly Bellies first appeared on the market, there were only eight flavors: Very Cherry, Lemon, Cream Soda, Tangerine, Green Apple, Root Beer, Grape, and Licorice..

Between 1972 and 1976 there were outbreaks of diseases which could have very well been bio-weapons "tests"..

The Ebola virus mysteriously appeared in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) in 1976.. Soviet Bioweapons Programs take off: - 1976-1986 Vector, Siberia. The Soviets push for Red Dyes to be banned (the red dyes specifically damage viral replication ability)..

And Reagan tells us "be sure to eat the red ones".. during his Presidential term: January 20, 1981 – January 20, 1989, and after telling us in that strange way, could it be, that apparently his "affliction" was given to him, and he was made to go downhill as an early "almost whistleblower"..

ref history of antimicrobials 1876 onward - http://www.microbiologytext.com/inde...cle&art_id=652

ref history of Reagan's Jelly Beans - http://lincolnslunch.blogspot.com/20...lly-beans.html

ref history - azo dyes inhibit AIDS viruses - http://www.google.com/patents/WO1992022610A1?cl=en

ref current - azo dyes inhibit viruses, have anti-tumor (anti-cancer) properties, http://www.docstoc.com/docs/16102692...terocyclic-azo

Last edited by Bob; 9th October 2015 at 07:51.

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Default Re: Haemorrhagic fever / Ebola outbreaks have been reported - accident, natural or bio-weapon?

Is that the E120, Bob?

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Bob (31st July 2014), Chanlo23 (23rd September 2014), Flash (31st July 2014), Roisin (31st July 2014)

4. Link to Post #83
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Read over the past few posts in this thread including the links. Thanks Bob and Amzer for the info. V. disturbing stuff and need time to process it but as for it being airborne, I'm not surprised about that though it behooves me why the media and the talking heads are telling us the opposite. Airborne is airborne.... regardless that it's water droplets dispersed in the air.... in my book, that's means it's airborne. This explains why this disease has spread like wild fire throughout West Africa and it's going to also explain how it ended up all over the world too!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (31st July 2014), Chanlo23 (23rd September 2014)

6. Link to Post #84
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    Is that the E120, Bob?
    The confectioners' glaze or the coloring inside the "bean".. the carmin color (e120) doesn't seem to be an azo style dye..

Red Dye #2 I believe is the specific dye Reagan was referring to.. I am not sure these days, who is carrying such, I believe there are stores in UK carrying such.. I posted earlier in this thread some more details on the azo dyes too.. I also have some more info in the Forum, but the advanced search seems to not be accepting a search on AZO saying it's too small a word to search for.. (sigh)..

I'll add a bit more technical data on it here:

Amaranth's use is still legal in some countries, notably in the United Kingdom where it is most commonly used to give Glacé cherries their distinctive color.

In 1971 a Soviet study linked the dye to cancer. Such was NOT proved though. (remember the history of the Soviet Bloc bioweapons campaign, they required that there were NO in-the-field-solutions to viral weapons to have their campaign be effective)

FDA Commissioner Alexander Schmidt defended the dye, as he had earlier defended the FDA against collusion accusations in his 1975 book, stating that the FDA found "no evidence of a public health hazard". Testing by the FDA found no undeniable proof of a health hazard. HOWEVER various "studies" were then continually created to absolutely REMOVE AZO DYES from the consumer markets. AZO dyes, repeat, AZO DYES destroy the viral ability to replicate.. So if not taken in sufficient quantities, when a virus such as Human Papilloma virus is present, it could be possible that the virus which is creating the tumors starts to die-off, and an encapsulation around the tumor forms.. Add sufficient AZO dye to kill off the virus and one is fine.. That is the supposition.. To do such a balancing act though, doctors don't have the time when they are playing 5 minutes per patient, 100 patients per day (at 100$ per visit).. MONEY racket, not personal care..

Chemical name: trisodium (4E)-3-oxo-4-[(4-sulfonato-1-naphthyl)hydrazono]naphthalene-2,7-disulfonate

Remember, these deadly viruses while azo dyes were being used were not spreading...
    Last edited by Bob; 1st August 2014 at 15:24.

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Is that the E120, Bob?
    The confectioners' glaze or the coloring inside the "bean".. the carmin color (e120) doesn't seem to be an azo style dye..

Red Dye #2 I believe is the specific dye Reagan was referring to.. I am not sure these days, who is carrying such, I believe there are stores in UK carrying such.. I posted earlier in this thread some more details on the azo dyes too.. I also have some more info in the Forum, but the advanced search seems to not be accepting a search on AZO saying it's too small a word to search for.. (sigh)..
    Don't worry about it, Bob, later on, I might browse through your contributions to find it.

However, I've observed that most (if not all) of the common foods with a red colour to them appear to have that label on them: carmin color/E120. This goes for candy as well as strawberry yoghurt. So, I'm wondering, how can we see from the (European) labeling that were dealing with Red Dye #2 and might it be that gradually, since Reagan times, it was substituted by (cheaper?/easier to obtain?/...?) carminic acid?

---
    (few minutes later)

Okay, I did a random search for these two colorants and came up with an interesting article:

Quote When I was a kid I was fortunate to be allowed to spend my summers at camp in North Carolina. To this day I still think fondly of being in those beautiful mountains. I also remember building up an appetite and anticipating the mess hall bell. We would all scramble to the dining hall and hunker down to a meal, washed down with plenty of “bug” juice serviced in grey metal pitchers. Ice cold “bug” juice. We could get enough of the stuff.

Back then, the delicious red liquid got its color from Red Dye #2, which was banned in 1976 after a bunch of scientific types proved it was causing cancer in rats. What did we know? The stuff tasted great. Later, Red Dye #2 was replaced with Red Dye #40 or Red 40, and that stuff only caused hyperactivity in children, cured by mega-doses of Ritalin. But, I'm a pest control guy and I digress. The whole point of this article is that all those red dyes have been replaced with cochineal which comes from an insect native to South America and Mexico.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Bob (31st July 2014), Chanlo23 (23rd September 2014), tessie999 (1st August 2014)

9. Link to Post #86
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Is that the E120, Bob?

Don't worry about it, Bob, later on, I might browse through your contributions to find it.

However, I've observed that most (if not all) of the common foods with a red colour to them appear to have that label on them: carmin color/E120. This goes for candy as well as strawberry yoghurt. So, I'm wondering, how can we see from the (European) labeling that were dealing with Red Dye #2 and might it be that gradually, since Reagan times, it was substituted by (cheaper?/easier to obtain?/...?) carminic acid?

---
    (few minutes later)

Okay, I did a random search for these two colorants and came up with an interesting article:

Quote When I was a kid I was fortunate to be allowed to spend my summers at camp in North Carolina. To this day I still think fondly of being in those beautiful mountains. I also remember building up an appetite and anticipating the mess hall bell. We would all scramble to the dining hall and hunker down to a meal, washed down with plenty of “bug” juice serviced in grey metal pitchers. Ice cold “bug” juice. We could get enough of the stuff.

Back then, the delicious red liquid got its color from Red Dye #2, which was banned in 1976 after a bunch of scientific types proved it was causing cancer in rats. What did we know? The stuff tasted great. Later, Red Dye #2 was replaced with Red Dye #40 or Red 40, and that stuff only caused hyperactivity in children, cured by mega-doses of Ritalin. But, I'm a pest control guy and I digress. The whole point of this article is that all those red dyes have been replaced with cochineal which comes from an insect native to South America and Mexico.
    My feeling is when there are "complaints" about dyes "causing" hyperactivity issues, it really is due to an allergic reaction of the dye killing off the bugs with a subsequent dump of toxins from the dead bug' foreign proteins into the body..

Such as with dealing with fungi, these dyes absolutely DESTROY fungi, and some of the allergic reactions to fungi toxin are definitely hyperactivity, hallucinations and all sorts of inflammation.. Insufficient doses and no detoxing from dead viral particles, and the body is going to try to get the toxins from the viral and fungal, and destroyed microbes out, and fast..

Lots of conventional drugs work slowly (are expensive), and the body generally has a lot of time to detox naturally, (that is a very generalized statement)... A massive nasty virus or fungi harming a LOT of cells and the body has to deal with a LOT of toxic overload... Using a very rapid killer agent of the viri (stopping replication), and the body is left with foreign proteins which are going to have to be dealt with. The more nasty the foreign protein, the more aggressively the cleaning cells will go after the invader's byproducts (or dead molecules).. We have a thread about hidden diseases, or sub-manifesting (no symptoms present), and in there there is a brief discussion with Tesla about cyctokines, and how the body recognizes "invaders"..

With deactivating the viri and fungi, the body has to deal with toxic overload, and the flushes are needed and support to get the body back to proper functioning (like if the kidneys have been destroyed, or liver how is the body going to cope with the toxins?) things like that have to be addressed.. Severe inflammation swelling edemas have to be addressed.. If we have the viral cure, the fungi cure, to follow up on such research at this time seems absolutely tantamount...

BUT these azo dyes only cost pennies nothing that big pharma can charge trillions of dollars for.. Reagan said "eat the red ones.." I think he was onto something.. (and 'they' knew it).
    Last edited by Bob; 31st July 2014 at 22:07.

10. Link to Post #87
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It's official, don't travel to the infected countries.

http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices

Warning Level 3, Avoid Nonessential Travel

Updated Ebola in Sierra Leone
    Updated July 31, 2014
    CDC urges all US residents to avoid nonessential travel to Sierra Leone, Guinea, and Liberia because of an unprecedented outbreak of Ebola.

In UK - Public health officials have issued an urgent warning to British doctors to watch for signs of the Ebola virus arriving in the UK, after an infected man was allowed to fly from the affected countries to a major international travel hub.

11. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Atlanta Hospital - The patient coming to the USA will be treated at Emory.

Emory University Hospital said Thursday it has been told there are plans to transfer a patient with Ebola to its special facility containment unit "within the next several days," though there was no confirmation of the patient's identity. Emory is located in Atlanta, where the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is headquartered.

The hospital said it did not know when the patient will arrive, but said it was ready.

"Emory University Hospital has a specially built isolation unit set up in collaboration with the CDC to treat patients who are exposed to certain serious infectious diseases. It is physically separate from other patient areas and has unique equipment and infrastructure that provide an extraordinarily high level of clinical isolation," the hospital said in a statement.

A spokeswoman for Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed declined to answer questions about the matter. A spokeswoman for Emory University did not immediately respond to an email seeking additional comment.

CDC Director Tom Frieden said Thursday that the decision to evacuate sick aid workers was a “very complicated question,” but that it was up to the aid organizations.

“There is the potential that the actual movement of the patient could do more harm than the benefit from more advanced supportive care outside the country,” Frieden told reporters in a conference call. “We would certainly work with them to facilitate whatever option they pursue.”

Emory University home page: http://www.emory.edu/home/index.html

Emory University is a private research university in metropolitan Atlanta, located in the Druid Hills section of unincorporated DeKalb County, Georgia, United States.

Address: 201 Dowman Dr, Atlanta, GA 30322

UPDATE:
    Media contacts:

Vince Dollard, 404-727-3366, vdollar@emory.edu

Holly Korschun, 404-727-3990, hkorsch@emory.edu

* On Aug. 1, Emory University learned that a second patient with Ebola virus infection will be transferred to Emory University Hospital the week of Aug. 3.

ref: http://news.emory.edu/stories/2014/0...nt/campus.html
    Last edited by Bob; 1st August 2014 at 23:51. Reason: Updated Information

12. Link to Post #89
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Haemorrhagic fever / Ebola outbreaks have been reported - accident, natural or bio-weapon?

Foreign Sec Philip Hammond, UK, formerly our Defence minister chairs up an emergency meeting of the COBRA Task Force.

The deadly Ebola virus poses a 'very serious threat' to Britain, it was warned today as the government convened a meeting of its Cobra emergency committee. (Cabinet Office Briefing Room A - "Cobra")

Prime Minister David Cameron has ordered ministers to review measures needed to protect Britons at home and abroad.

It comes as a man has been tested for the Ebola virus in Birmingham while another also went to Charing Cross Hospital in London fearing that he was infected.

ref: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-outbreak.html

The Department of Health confirmed protections have been put in place to deal with the deadly bug, should it spread to Britain.

A spokesman said: ‘We are well prepared to identity and deal with any potential cases of Ebola, although there has never been a case in this country.'

The Government’s chief scientific advisor also issued a frank warning about the disease, which he said could have a ‘major impact’ on the UK.

Sir Mark Walport said: ‘The UK is fortunate in its geographical position. We’re an island. But we are living in a completely interconnected world where disruptions in countries far away will have major impacts.

Further references - UK Emergency Response teams
    https://www.gov.uk/emergency-response-and-recovery

and

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...e-and-recovery
    Last edited by Bob; 1st August 2014 at 19:43.

13. Link to Post #90
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Petition at Change (dot) Org to Fast Track treatment solutions for Ebola

http://www.change.org/petitions/food...orrhagic-fever

Quote Viral hemorrhagic fever caused by the Ebola virus currently does not have an approved cure or vaccine. However there are several vaccines and drugs in the developmental stage. One of the most promising is TKM-Ebola manufactured by Tekmira Pharmaceuticals.

This drug has been shown to be highly effective in killing the virus in primates and Phase 1 clinical trials to assess its safety in humans were started earlier this year.

In July this year the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of the United States of America placed a hold on this trial despite the fact that 14 research participants had already safely tolerated the drug.

Given that at least one patient has transferred the disease from Liberia to Nigeria by air travel, the possibility of a global pandemic becomes increasingly likely.

In view of this it is imperative that the development of these drugs be fast tracked by the FDA and the first step should be releasing the hold on TKM-Ebola.

There is a precedent for fast tracking anti-Ebola drugs in emergency cases as happened last year when a researcher was exposed to the virus and received an experimental vaccine.

Please sign this petition to accelerate development of TKM-Ebola and other anti-Ebola drugs and vaccines by the FDA

14. Link to Post #91
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Typical Isolation Unit layout - http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/16/3/09-1485-f1

Floor plan of the Care and Isolation Unit, St. Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences Center, Missoula, MT, USA

"Preparing a Community Hospital to Manage Work-related Exposures to Infectious Agents in BioSafety Level 3 and 4 Laboratories"

http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/16/3/09-1485_article -

Construction of new BioSafety Level (BSL) 3 and 4 laboratories has raised concerns regarding provision of care to exposed workers because of healthcare worker (HCW) unfamiliarity with precautions required. When the National Institutes of Health began construction of a new BSL-4 laboratory in Hamilton, Montana, USA, in 2005, they contracted with St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana, for care of those exposed. A care and isolation unit is described. We developed a training program for HCWs that emphasized the optimal use of barrier precautions and used pathogen-specific modules and simulations with mannequins and fluorescent liquids that represented infectious body fluids. The facility and training led to increased willingness among HCWs to care for patients with all types of communicable diseases. This model may be useful for other hospitals, whether they support a BSL-4 facility, are in the proximity of a BSL-3 facility, or are interested in upgrading their facilities to prepare for exotic and novel infectious diseases.

Because of the limited and unique settings in which BSL-4 research has historically taken place in the United States, hospitalization for occupational exposures to VHF agents has typically been a dedicated facility remote from a conventional hospital, e.g., the medical containment suite (the “slammer”) at the US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID), Frederick, Maryland, USA, or the biocontainment patient care unit at Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.

The benefits of a remote facility include reducing the risk for nosocomial transmission, use of personnel who are already trained in managing a patient in containment, and control of public access. However, this approach has several serious drawbacks, including limited access to medical specialties and nursing staff, limited availability of medications and blood products, and limited access to specialized equipment such as ventilators and hemodialysis machines. In addition, increased psychological stress is experienced by patients confined to such a facility. Finally, given that the need to activate these facilities is extremely rare, the expense of building and maintaining a stand-alone unit poses a substantial limitation to this approach.

In addition to physical separation of the facility, medical and support staff at the USAMRIID facility work in positive pressure suits similar to those used in the laboratories themselves. Although the use of such suits provides protection to the caregiver, positive pressure suits are cumbersome, physically demanding to work in, and require substantial time for donning and doffing (dressing and undressing). Furthermore, venipuncture and other interventions in this unaccustomed and inconvenient setting pose a clear exposure risk to healthcare workers (HCWs). These factors are serious drawbacks when a HCW needs to render care to an acutely ill patient.

To satisfy the NIH requirements for the CIU, the following elements were needed:
    1) access control, i.e., the ability to restrict entrance into the CIU to authorized persons only;
    2) three separate stand-alone rooms, each with a bathroom and shower, separate air handling, and an anteroom separating the patient room from the hallway;
    3) directional air flow from the hallway into the anteroom and from the anteroom into the patient room;
    4) a dedicated exhaust system providing >12 air exchanges per hour to the patient rooms (including >2 outside air changes per hour);
    5) passage of exhaust through a HEPA filter to the building exterior >8 feet above the rooftop and well removed from air intake ducts;
    6) room surfaces constructed of seamless materials amenable to topical disinfection;
    7) the capability for the full range of intensive care unit (ICU) monitoring and support, including the ability to perform limited surgery, hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis, Swan-Ganz catheter placement, and hemodynamic monitoring; and
    8) a separate autoclave within the CIU for sterilizing all items that come out of a patient room.

Contagion Fact Sheet - http://www.cdc.gov/24-7/pdf/lab-contagion-factsheet.pdf

USAMRID FACT SHEET - TRANSPORT of EBOLA patients
    http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a429519.pdf - Isolate in a negative pressure room..

CDC's Building 18

CDC Master Plan - http://www.cdc.gov/news/2007/06/campus_masterplan.html

"The MCS was constructed with the premise that certain rare situations might call for extraordinary precautions to isolate victims of severe contagious diseases.

These precautions reduce risk for a virus such as Ebola being introduced into the community by minimizing risk for nosocomial spread and optimizing known effective infection control practices.

Although these precautions are useful for filoviruses, they may be more useful for other viral hemorrhagic fevers that are transmitted more readily by the aerosol route or are potentially adaptable to local animal reservoirs. The facility may provide some reassurance to the community (and thus serve to lessen public anxiety related to a filovirus exposure) and to laboratory researchers that there is a place for their care if they become infected.

A patient with a filovirus infection in an unprepared medical facility would be handled as safely as possible, using CDC guidelines (if the disease were recognized). It is acknowledged that BSL-4–like infection control precautions may not be necessary for observation or illness. However, most clinical experience managing filovirus infections is from sub-Saharan Africa, where increased temperature and humidity may reduce stability of viruses in aerosol."

15. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Thanks for showing that Bob. It's a lot more sophisticated than what they had back in the 80's when the AIDS epidemic was just getting into full swing. Used to have to gear up into a "space suit" too to go into that section of the hospital, can't recall what they called it back then, to take x-rays with the portable unit of AIDS patients when I was in that certification program. At that time they were still unsure how contagious AIDS was. But it was nothing like what you are showing here.

PS... just remembered... they called it the "AIDS Unit".
    Last edited by Roisin; 2nd August 2014 at 02:20.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (2nd August 2014)

17. Link to Post #93
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I posted this on the other ebola thread, but it would seem relevant to do so here also... KE

Simple cure for EBOLA monster virus

http://www.skyshipsovercashiers.com/articles#ebola

“We are all one plane ride away from a cataclysm.”- Dr. Rima Laibow, MD

Dr. Rima Laibow, Medical Director of the Natural Solutions Foundation, adamantly says there is a simple cure for the flesh-eating Ebola virus. She then adds that governmental and political powers don’t want that cure known. Instead, they want to use Ebola to help reduce the world population. Below are Dr. Rima’s own words about the viral monster and those who created the monster.

July 31, 2014 - The international community says, with a single voice, that there is no cure for Ebola and no prevention, either. They tell us that because the Ebola Virus strain devastating West Africa is a novel one, no antibiotic can touch it and that the organism has an astonishing kill rate of 90%.

Leaving aside the World Health Agency and all associated laboratories and research institutions, I find it impossible to believe that the US Government’s Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DFRA, Defense Department) and United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID), two agencies with large budgets publishing nearly 100 scientific papers on Ebola and its treatment since 2000, could not come up with a cure, prevention or treatment for it.

Oh! Wait! They DID come up with a cure, prevention and treatment for it: 10 PPM Nano Silver. That’s right! OOPS! US Government, WHO (World Health Organization) and their associated minions are lying! Again!

And the kill rate for this disease of convenience, genetically engineered to be more deadly than ever before, just happens, I am sure coincidentally, to be the exact number depopulationists like Bill Gates and George Soros have wet dreams about: 90%.

The US government study (declassified in 2009) which showed definitively that Nano Silver at 10 PPM is the definitive prevention and therapy for Ebola virus “somehow” got “overlooked.” We do not know how long before that the work actually took place, but the US civilian authorities knew not later than 2009 that there is a cure, treatment and prevention for Ebola virus. . . .

This past Monday (July 28, 2014) I wrote a letter to the Presidents of the four afflicted countries (including a copy to the President of what may well be the next country afflicted, the United States since an Ebola-stricken volunteer is being flown to Atlanta for treatment).

What about the staff of the airplane conveying that victim? The airport personnel and passengers who are in her vicinity? The hospital personnel? This is a perfect recipe for disaster, but do not feel bad about it. If you live in the US, you are not alone in having governments spread the contagion to you. An Ebola victim is being flown to Heidelberg for treatment, too, so Europe is about to go down.

Once that happens, the globalists get their wish: the population is reduced, the “need” for WHO to seize government powers is established, the “need” for the total authoritarian control of the populace by the Global Health Security Initiative is established and lots and lots and lots of us die because “THERE IS NO CURE, NO PREVENTION AND NO TREATMENT” for this disease apparently engineered at a Level II Biosecurity Laboratory inside Kenama Hospital in Sierra Leone. As a matter of public record, the Level II BioSecurity facility was funded by George Soros, Bill and Melinda Gates, the US, WHO, Tulane University and a bunch of other bad actors who apparently want to see most of us dead.

Think I’m exaggerating? Think again.

And, oh, by the way, Ebola virus should only be handled at a Level IV lab. A Level II lab is designed to be “suitable for work involving agents of moderate potential hazard to personnel and the environment. . . .

Why would Soros, Gates and all their friends put a BioSafety Lab in a Hospital when CDC says that the principle focus for the spread of Ebola virus is hospitals? And why would they make it a Level 2 lab instead of a level IV lab? And why would they genetically engineer the organism to have a stunningly high fatality level? Did they forget biosafety precautions just like they forgot that Nano Silver was known AT LEAST in 2009 as the definitive antiviral agent against Ebola virus?

Did they “forget” that organisms cannot develop resistance against Nano Silver so it will keep on working? Is that the real reason it is illegal in Europe and the FDA has been trying to take it away from us for years?

Perhaps these guardians of our lives and futures need some CBD, ginkgo biloba and piracitam to help them remember things like that.

Or perhaps they are unfit for power and exceedingly dangerous to our health and longevity.

To repeat: US Government research, declassified in 2009, shows, beyond a shadow of a doubt that NANO SILVER, at 10 PPM, effectively kills the Ebola virus. . . . .

18. Link to Post #94
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Photos - Dr. Kent Brantly in the US, Atlanta

Ebola infected patient, Dr. Brantly apparently walked out of the Ambulance that brought him from the US Military base where he landed shortly ago.

Brantly is apparently in a protective suit, not a complete class 4 bioprotection suit, not using contained oxygen, but apparently breathing regular air.

On the other hand, the attendant present with him is on a protective air breathing system. (see pictures below). That he walked in apparently is a good sign.

Dr. Brantly is seen walking with assistance into the containment unit.

Last edited by Bob; 9th October 2015 at 07:49.

19. Link to Post #95
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Bob, If the above is meant to prove he exists I still don't know why he has no online presence with the exception of articles related to the current Ebola issue.

20. Link to Post #96
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Haemorrhagic fever / Ebola outbreaks have been reported - accident, natural or bio-weapon?

Quote Posted by Daphne (here)
    Hi Bob, If the above is meant to prove he exists I still don't know why he has no online presence with the exception of articles related to the current Ebola issue.
    Good question.

Also in post #91 above, check out the TRANSPORT PROTOCOL by the USAMRIID - http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a429519.pdf "ISOLATE in NEGATIVE pressure room"

With no contained oxygen Dr. Brantly was not negatively pressurized, but exposing himself (and the environment) to the air he is breathing. Why did they chose to have him setup that way, against USAMRIID protocol for dealing with EBOLA ? The attendant is on some sort of breathing apparatus..

http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a429519.pdf spells out, transport - "a battery powered HEPA filtration system should be used to filter out highly infectious micro-organisms".. Isn't the suit he is in similar to what he was using when he was infected?
    Last edited by Bob; 2nd August 2014 at 17:49.

21. Link to Post #97
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

BSL-4 Moon Suit Photos

Top, USAMRIID protective gear working in an isolation unit.

Bottom, BSL-4 LAB protection gear.

"Protective Gear worn in West Africa (Sierra Leone, Liberia, Guinea)" - below (no HEPA FILTERS)

No Protective gear apparently handling "lab samples" - below

What is up with this lack of full protection?
    Last edited by Bob; 9th October 2015 at 07:55.

22. Link to Post #98
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dr. Brantly over in Liberia prior to becoming infected with Ebola

Dr. Brantly was serving as medical director for the Samaritan’s Purse Ebola Consolidated Case Management Center in Monrovia when he tested positive for Ebola.

Dr. Brantly is currently in Emory's (Atlanta), Special Isolation and Containment Unit for treatment. He received a dose of special anti-bodies from a patient who survived (whom he had treated in Liberia). Possibly the former patient is now returning the gift to save his life.

(samaritanspurse.org appears to be being overloaded currently by viewers, these pictures on a different server now)
    Last edited by Bob; 9th October 2015 at 07:48.

23. Link to Post #99
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Transport to the containment isolation unit this morning.. in an ambulance which was not taking precautions to prevent the inside/outside air from commingling.. as it was driving from the military base for about 15 miles to the hospital. On both the highway and in residential areas. "No worries they say, it is not airborne.."

this page: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28596416 has a flash player at the top with some video of the moment of transfer.
    Last edited by Bob; 2nd August 2014 at 22:06.

24. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

The video in this article, the guy claims it was a special ambulance, hmmm
    http://abcnews.go.com/Health/family-...ry?id=24818577
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bob (2nd August 2014), Chanlo23 (23rd September 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 56 LastLast