Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

Default Re: Miniaturized Beck Zapper now available

Quote Posted by pathaka (here)
    Couple of questions.

1) Isn't the full Bob Beck protocol in four stages :

- Zap the blood
    - Zap the biofilm, lymph nodes, etc
    - Drink colloidal water to
    - Drink ozonated water (and or ozonate the blood)

2) I have the SOTA Bio Tuner. How does the MiniZap differ? The specs are scant on their own page.

3) Is the use of MiniZapper without the rest of the Beck protocol beneficial?
    The Sota biotuner is a CES device Cranio electrical simulation. It is helpful for neurological concerns, anxiety, memory, learning and addiction. Some report enhanced lucid dreaming

http://www.sota.com/bio-tuner.html

The silver pulser is actually 2 units. One setting is for blood elctricfication and the other setting makes colloidal silver.

http://www.sota.com/silver-pulser.html

I'd say that the mini zapper would be helpful alone if one were to use it. I use the sota pulser for a cold or flu and I've used it to treat a tooth infection. I don't have any serious infection that I'm aware of but people with Lyme disease and fibromyalgia have reported improvement.

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Quote the truth is in there: my intention is not to scare people away. they're welcome to treat symptoms with the becks protocol. by that they won't remove the cause, though. that which caused the disease in the first place will still be there even after they used the becks protocol, so it's just a temporary help at best.

fungi (of which candida is one) or microbes are never the cause of anything. their overgrowth is only an effect. the studies that imply that cancer is the result of fungi in the body have it wrong. if that is not relevant to this discussion i rest my case.
    Thank you for your thoughtful post. I am glad to hear that you are coming from the perspective of looking at cause. I think our entire modern culture is ill, actually. And perhaps it is because almost no human truly loves himself (herself), and believes they have a right to true happiness and health. There are so many ways to look at illness in the people.

The Beck protocol addresses people who are ill from the modern lifestyle... with its packaged moldy foods, GMOS, GMO grain fed meats, and poisonous additives. It also addresses the weakened immune systems of the elderly, and of children born to parents who exposed themselves to toxins while gestating their infants. I think that paying attention to the causes of illness are very important. However, you must admit that there is a point where nothing else can be done or discovered for an ill person... and believe it or not... the Beck protocol will allow someone's immune system to engage on their deathbed. Because of its ability to allow a weakened immune system to rebound, anecdotal stories abound of people who come back from terminal illness.

The Beck protocol is not a substitute for leaving modern life behind, living barefoot as a breatharian, and using sexual energy to re-invigorate the body... thus becoming immortal. This protocol is for the common man as an alternative to Allopathic Medicine Quackery, which tortures terminally ill people until they give up and die in pain. It is actually a WORKING form of medicine.

Quote CurEus: The silver pulser is actually 2 units. One setting is for blood elctricfication and the other setting makes colloidal silver.

http://www.sota.com/silver-pulser.html

I'd say that the mini zapper would be helpful alone if one were to use it. I use the sota pulser for a cold or flu and I've used it to treat a tooth infection. I don't have any serious infection that I'm aware of but people with Lyme disease and fibromyalgia have reported improvement.
    Thank you for this note. Sota is the only manufacturer I am aware of that worked directly with Bob Beck before his untimely death. Because of this their devices are the only ones to be approved by Beck. The MiniZap was only developed recently (long after Bob Beck's death) and was never blessed by Beck. It does the same job as the Sota Silver-pulser...... the difference is that it is easily portable and can be worn like a wristwatch.
    Last edited by Dawn; 11th April 2014 at 19:45.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Elixir (12th April 2014), meat suit (11th April 2014), The Truth Is In There (12th April 2014)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

This is such an awesome video. What a humble man.
    It seems these videos are the only places where you will ever be able to see this.
    Another era. Someone freely offering the gift of health that many take for granted
    deserves another bump

We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Dawn (13th April 2014), Elixir (30th June 2014), Hughe (12th April 2014)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

It has better quality.

BOB BECK LECTURE

Quote TAKE BACK YOUR POWER!

CONQUERING “ INCURABLES” WITH MICROCURRENTS!
    BLOOD ELECTRIFICATION is a proven, startling, rapid,
    inexpensive and safe discovery for proven remissions.

A suppressed medical breakthrough now apparently
    guarantees anyone total power to reverse previously

incurable” diseases INCLUDING HIV and CANCER with a
    simple electronic device.

Lecture

A tested, revolutionary but almost unbelievable medical discovery may enable rapid AIDS,
    Epstein-Barr, Hepatitis, Cancer, Lupus and other disease elimination. Total cost is about
    $1.32 per patient per remission of symptoms and requires NO doctors, surgery, drugs, diet,
    medical bills, shots, herbs, or outside intervention. This breakthrough is now yours despite
    apparent suppression by medical and pharmaceutical cartels.

In the lecture, Bob Beck says the Blood Electrification device has adverse side effect on substances like Garlic. He suggests that removing such type of substances out of the body before applying the Blood Electrification device is mandatory.

Here is the link of the Bob Beck Protocol. PDF version of book is free.
    http://www.sharinghealth.com/bob-beck-protocol.html
    Last edited by Hughe; 12th April 2014 at 23:08.
    For free society!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Carmen (12th April 2014), conk (17th April 2014), Dawn (13th April 2014), Foxie Loxie (17th June 2018), meat suit (13th April 2014)

8. Link to Post #65
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Dawn, there's another person who worked with Bob Beck, and he has mentioned that there is more to zapping that Bob Beck let out... apparently zapping across 2 wrists on both hand is 100% more effective than just on one wrist alone. His products really work and is 100% authentic.
    Last edited by spade; 28th June 2018 at 17:38.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th June 2018), genevieve (17th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4