+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Miniaturized Beck Zapper now available

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Default Re: Miniaturized Beck Zapper now available

Quote Paul: The Canadian company Sota Instruments, which apparently had products endorsed by Bob Beck when he was alive (he died in 2002 at age 77), has a Beck blood electrification device: Silver Pulser Bio Stimulator Pulse SP6. It will cost about $280 to $300 (US Dollars), depending on whether you buy it from Amazon (and possibly pay sales tax) or buy it from the sota.com site directly (and pay shipping.)
    Yes, Sota does make very nicely packaged Beck devices for those who don't want to build their own. The new Mini Zapp is about 1/20th the size however. The Sota blood cleaner is waaaay to BIG to wear on your wrist. That is the type I was using in the past. It works well, but you must sit somewhere attached to it by a wire.

Small and Portable
    The new Mini Zap does the same thing, but can be worn like a watch. Very small and easy to camouflage if you are in public. In the beginning I wore a long sleeved shirt when in public with my Mini Zap, however I have become more relaxed and just wear it exposed now. Almost no one ever asks about it for it is pretty small and unobtrusive.

Price
    Lots more freedom is possible, and the cost is just about equal to the Sota device if you purchase it from the link in my first post on this thread.

Battery Life
    As a personal note here... I have used my Mini Zap for 75 hours now on the first battery (which it came with) and it still has plenty of power. Amazing that such a tiny thing can operate for so long on just one little watch battery.
    Last edited by Dawn; 28th March 2014 at 21:19.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

conk (2nd April 2014), Hervé (28th March 2014), ThePythonicCow (28th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

You might enjoy these photos of my arm with the MiniZap hooked up.
    I don't think the company photos really give an idea of how wonderfully small and portable this is.

Last edited by Dawn; 28th March 2014 at 21:27.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (28th March 2014), Alan (4th April 2014), conk (2nd April 2014), Hervé (28th March 2014), Lettherebelight (28th March 2014), Limor Wolf (3rd April 2014), Realeyes (28th March 2014), spiritwind (6th April 2014), SunSea (3rd April 2014), ThePythonicCow (28th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,606 times in 21,525 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    You might enjoy these photos of my arm with the MiniZap hooked up.
    I don't think the company photos really give an idea of how wonderfully small and portable this is.
    Aha - that is a difference in size - thanks!
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 times in 909 posts

hi Dawn or anybody using this,
    I have just organized one of these for a cancer ridden relative.
    now there seems to be a warning not to use this when taking medicine of all sorts. thats a bit of a problem since the patient is on chemo and loads of parallel alternative stuff.

is critical to stop every other thing before using the zapper?

thanks
    meat

7. The Following User Says Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Dawn (30th March 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,678 times in 3,332 posts

I am curious, if this device destroys all pathogens it seems it would also have to destroy all beneficial bacteria as well. Is this true?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Dawn (30th March 2014)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote meat suit: hi Dawn or anybody using this,
    I have just organized one of these for a cancer ridden relative.
    now there seems to be a warning not to use this when taking medicine of all sorts. thats a bit of a problem since the patient is on chemo and loads of parallel alternative stuff.

is critical to stop every other thing before using the zapper?
    The idea here is that your cells have more porosity for a time during the treatment, due to the electric pulse which opens the cell walls. Bob Beck mentioned this. However on Beck forums there have been detailed discussions on this topic, and the consensus was that no one had an issue with porosity effecting over-absorption. If someone would like to 'push the envelope' and take vitamins or medicine they should do it directly AFTER a Beck treatment. This will allow the body 24 hours to clean up the ingested substance, before the next treatment. Well, that is all I know on the subject. If it were me I would not do this along with chemotherapy which is poisonous.

Quote Peter Pan: I am curious, if this device destroys all pathogens it seems it would also have to destroy all beneficial bacteria as well. Is this true?
    Great (!!!) Question!

ANSWER: No...the Beck device does not harm the 'friends' that live in our gut. This is because they live in the digestive system and not the blood stream. Any organism using the blood as a transport system to travel through the body and implant itself in the body tissues will be killed however. To the best of my knowledge our beneficial friends have no business living in our blood stream. If/when bacteria gets from the gut into the bloodstream this is called leaky gut. Leaky gut is not good because it triggers an immune system reaction and overall inflammation.
    Last edited by Dawn; 30th March 2014 at 00:19.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Carmen (8th April 2014), Limor Wolf (3rd April 2014), meat suit (30th March 2014), Pam (1st April 2014)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    I am curious, if this device destroys all pathogens it seems it would also have to destroy all beneficial bacteria as well. Is this true?
    Good bacteria have a different polarity than bad bugs, so no, good bugs are safe. Also, Dawn makes a critical point about the location of the bacteria and how they are affected.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Dawn (2nd April 2014), gripreaper (3rd April 2014), meat suit (2nd April 2014), Pam (3rd April 2014)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

8 Weeks of Treatment Update: Perhaps you will all enjoy hearing about a radionics session I just had. It has been 8 weeks since I began daily blood electrification treatments on myself.

No Infections?! To the extreme shock of the practitioner my body showed that it had NO worms, fungus, bacteria, or viruses. I did have resonance for some prions in my brain and eyes. Since the blood/brain barrier prevents blood flow into the brain my blood electrifier treatments have not worked there. (I've been lax in using the magnetic pulser as Beck recommends... and it looks like I'd better get cracking with using this additional part of the Beck protocol).

This practitioner has treated 1000s of clients and has NEVER seen this before. His comment was that my body was healthier than that of most 20 year olds. Now, this is not entirely true, but from the standpoint of infections he is correct.

What is Radionics? For those coming to this post without knowledge of radionics, let me just give a quickie in education. Radionics is the field of healing disease and illness through frequencies. Each and every organism has a frequency that can be detected. If, for example, the frequency of cancer shows up in an individual this is an early warning sign that their body is dealing with an invasion of bacteria which cause this, whether or not a tumor is present. In order to 'heal' a disease an opposing frequency is used which 'shatters' and 'disrupts' the life force field of the pathogens and instantly kills them. OK... well you can look up more info about this if you'd like to by typing in 'radionics' to a search engine such as Google.

More to Come? Since my MiniZap is so easy to use I'm going to continue with daily treatments. I'll see if I notice the other things Beck told us about. These would include 'youthening' things like weight loss, the return of thick dark hair, and so on. This is fun
    Last edited by Dawn; 2nd April 2014 at 20:22.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

conk (3rd April 2014), Elixir (2nd April 2014), gripreaper (3rd April 2014), Hervé (3rd April 2014), Limor Wolf (3rd April 2014), meat suit (2nd April 2014), NancyV (3rd April 2014), sheme (6th April 2014), spiritwind (6th April 2014), SunSea (3rd April 2014)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Dawn, your enthusiasm is contagious! I am totally new to Becks work. Recently some friends have been talking of the great results using a Rife machine so all of a sudden I'm looking at these new devises. The Rife is very expensive... I'm just now scratching the surface with the "Beck protocol". Sounds like a combo of the zapper, colloidal silver and oxygenated(?) water. So, this lovely little devise you picture is also rather spendy for me, about $450 US. Do you have any other recommendations? You mentioned a less convenient model.. maybe you could check this devise out for me. Its listed on EBay and is hand constructed (which seems ify to me.. The seller has great reviews. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bob-Beck-ele...item43c7e25b48

Anyway, I am very excited about learning more now. Thanks Dawn

ps. I'm going back and reading this thread again..wow! In my excitement I've really overlooked a lot that's already here. I see the estimated cost for this mini zapper is $350 but the converter I used said $450 hmm. Also I see its ozone water, $200 to by a devise for this , IS way out of my budget. I'll need to watch the videos that have been posted here.
    Last edited by SunSea; 3rd April 2014 at 04:21.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

Dawn (3rd April 2014), Limor Wolf (3rd April 2014)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Hi I just thought I should add my experience for the sake of balance. Unfortunately after months of using Becks zapper for an hour everyday religiously...I found no change. I wish I could report great results...and I really hoped I would, but in all honesty I have to say I felt no different to before I used it. I am in no way saying it doesn't t work at all...but unfortunately no amazing results for me. I also found no positive results with MMS and I know many people swear by it...(actually following the protocol recommended...brought me to a state of feeling near poisoned. My energy worker/healer was horrified when she saw me after 2 weeks on the MMS)

The key things that I would say have been positive in my healing process are: diatomaceous earth, oregano oil, garlic, Qi gong and fermented foods.

But healing is such a complex personal thing

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

conk (3rd April 2014), gripreaper (5th April 2014), Limor Wolf (3rd April 2014), meat suit (3rd April 2014), NancyV (4th April 2014), Pam (3rd April 2014), sheme (6th April 2014)

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    I also found no positive results with MMS and I know many people swear by it...(actually following the protocol recommended...brought me to a state of feeling near poisoned. My energy worker/healer was horrified when she saw me after 2 weeks on the MMS)
    My first thought, when I read that, is that the work of Chris Shade on the human detoxification system might be relevant. Protocols that remove toxins will make one feeling sicker, not better, if the toxins don't have a clear exit path.

(Of course, I realize that the odds that my first thought is the slightest bit relevant to your particular situation are miniscule at best <grin>.)

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

enfoldedblue (3rd April 2014), gripreaper (5th April 2014)

22. Link to Post #32
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Thanks for the great information, Dawn. It might deserve it's own thread, but I want to bring to people's attention to Aurum Metallicum - a diluted solution of gold (Homeopathy) Gold has it's many qualities, it's worth doing a research on that, but it also helps to shield against radiation of Scalar waves. It is differing from Ormus since it's not using the monoatomic element of the chemical but it's based on frequency pattern and works on the vibration and frequencies of the body (very much like the technology itself) . As opposed to buying gold, it is within people's means. I found it to be cheap and effective. Please don't fly with it or order it via air freight, altitude can destroy it's effectivness, but it is easy enough to obtain homeopathic gold in the U.S and Europe.

Use it twice a day, morning and evening, 6 drops of Aurum Metallicum, potency recomended- D12, D30 AND d200 OR c100 combined (better start with each seperately) I am having some very positive results after only two weeks and am gaining a renewal general elevated feeling of health.

======= EDIT =============================

I would like to correct my previous recommendation on Aurum Metalicum. It is quite possible that the gold essence may be used as a conductor in the body and not as a shield as initially believed, This is also supported by the findings of Carolyn Helmet and Dan Duval in their work and research on entities and their attachment to the body

Since Rife Machine is really quite expensive, a well enough substitute will be running these frequencies from youtube on your MP3 -
    https://youtube.com/user/newtimer...=dd&shelf_id=1

The 528Hz frequency also helps to uplifts the vibes and get us closer to the higher frequency we want our body, our soul and our spirit to resonate with
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=fc4_xaWsQC4

This is a great thread and great comments on the Beck Zapper, thank you ~
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 14th October 2016 at 15:36.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

conk (3rd April 2014), Elixir (3rd April 2014), gripreaper (5th April 2014), meat suit (3rd April 2014), NancyV (4th April 2014), SunSea (3rd April 2014)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    I also found no positive results with MMS and I know many people swear by it...(actually following the protocol recommended...brought me to a state of feeling near poisoned. My energy worker/healer was horrified when she saw me after 2 weeks on the MMS)
    My first thought, when I read that, is that the work of Chris Shade on the human detoxification system might be relevant. Protocols that remove toxins will make one feeling sicker, not better, if the toxins don't have a clear exit path.

(Of course, I realize that the odds that my first thought is the slightest bit relevant to your particular situation are miniscule at best <grin>.)
    Thanks Paul, but in this case I had gone through an intense herx reaction long before with all the other anti-pathogen and detox protocols I have been following. It just got to be that after two weeks of following the 3drops 8x a day my energy turned gray. It just did not jive with my system at all.

Sorry dawn don't mean to derail your tread

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

conk (3rd April 2014), ThePythonicCow (3rd April 2014)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote enfoldedblue: Hi I just thought I should add my experience for the sake of balance. Unfortunately after months of using Becks zapper for an hour everyday religiously...I found no change. I wish I could report great results...and I really hoped I would, but in all honesty I have to say I felt no different to before I used it. I am in no way saying it doesn't t work at all...but unfortunately no amazing results for me.
    I don’t know exactly what your issue is, but you are not doing the Beck protocol. Beck’s protocol dictates 4 steps:

1. TWO (not ONE) hours daily of the blood electrifier

2. Swishing about a tablespoon of collodial silver in your mouth at the beginning of the blood electrification (note: the presence of silver in the blood stream enables the red blood cells to become active stem cells which can replace and repair any damaged tissue in the body)

3. Drinking ozonated (not oxygenated) water after the 2 hour blood electrification in order to cleanse the blood and eliminate any toxins created from die off

4. Using a Magnetic Pulser at joints, lymph node sites, over body organs, and on head to reach areas in which deep infection is lodged and/or where there is limited blood flow for 20 minutes daily.

If you miss any one of these 4 steps you are not doing the Beck protocol. Also, if you are using a Hulda Clarke style zapper... then you should know that scientific examination has shown that these do not work. Beck says it takes 6 weeks of continual treatments to see an improvement. I'm not sure what is going on with you, there are so many things other than pathogens which can affect our health! But if your unwellness is caused by pathogens then this is a very effective protocol.

Quote sunsea: ps. I'm going back and reading this thread again..wow! In my excitement I've really overlooked a lot that's already here. I see the estimated cost for this mini zapper is $350 but the converter I used said $450 hmm. Also I see its ozone water, $200 to by a devise for this , IS way out of my budget. I'll need to watch the videos that have been posted here.
    You’re right! Due to the US dollar’s falling value compared to the Euro, the cost is $400 US dollars on the site I mentioned when I checked today. The cost in Euros is $399. Shipping is free of charge.

There is a lightly used one available on eBay for $300. Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bob-Beck-min...item233821b8ea

If you don't care about your blood electrifier being portable then it looks like some careful eBay shopping will yield one for $99 - $199. But, don't forget, it isn't hard to make your own non-portable Beck blood electrifier (and the schematics are posted in this thread) for less than $20
    Last edited by Dawn; 4th April 2014 at 00:25.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Elixir (4th April 2014), meat suit (4th April 2014), sheme (6th April 2014), SunSea (4th April 2014)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Dawn,

Ozonated water is basically highly oxygenated water. Ozone (tri-atomic oxygen) quickly reverts to oxygen when it's consumed. First of all the bacterial load in your mouth will impact 03 concentration as will contact with mucus linings and finally the temperature rise will further convert the 03 to 02.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

29. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Dawn (4th April 2014)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote enfoldedblue: Hi I just thought I should add my experience for the sake of balance. Unfortunately after months of using Becks zapper for an hour everyday religiously...I found no change. I wish I could report great results...and I really hoped I would, but in all honesty I have to say I felt no different to before I used it. I am in no way saying it doesn't t work at all...but unfortunately no amazing results for me.
    I don’t know exactly what your issue is, but you are not doing the Beck protocol. Beck’s protocol dictates 4 steps:

1. TWO (not ONE) hours daily of the blood electrifier

2. Swishing about a tablespoon of collodial silver in your mouth at the beginning of the blood electrification (note: the presence of silver in the blood stream enables the red blood cells to become active stem cells which can replace and repair any damaged tissue in the body)

3. Drinking ozonated (not oxygenated) water after the 2 hour blood electrification in order to cleanse the blood and eliminate any toxins created from die off

4. Using a Magnetic Pulser at joints, lymph node sites, over body organs, and on head to reach areas in which deep infection is lodged and/or where there is limited blood flow for 20 minutes daily.

If you miss any one of these 4 steps you are not doing the Beck protocol. Also, if you are using a Hulda Clarke style zapper... then you should know that scientific examination has shown that these do not work. Beck says it takes 6 weeks of continual treatments to see an improvement. I'm not sure what is going on with you, there are so many things other than pathogens which can affect our health! But if your unwellness is caused by pathogens then this is a very effective protocol.
    Thanks Dawn,

You are right I was not doing the above protocol. I got my zapper from a kinesiologist I know. He recommended one hour a day for 2 months. I did use silver but not the ozonated water (though I did use many other natural toxin flushes).

Maybe I will try again and see if it makes a difference.

Thanks

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Dawn (4th April 2014), meat suit (4th April 2014), SunSea (4th April 2014)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Dawn , its good to hear what the protocol is. As I said, all this is very new to me and I'm really enjoying learning. Just started listening to the first video on page 1. Awesome to say the least. How wonderful for you to have found something that works so well.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

Dawn (4th April 2014)

34. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The mad scientist in me is wondering if chlorine dioxide (the active ingredient of MMS) would be a better blood detox agent than ozone.

There is a rather informative, albeit technical, comparison of chlorine dioxide vs ozone at http://www.lenntech.com/library/clo2...ne-dioxide.htm.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th April 2014 at 23:55.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dawn (4th April 2014), meat suit (4th April 2014)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Couple of questions.

1) Isn't the full Bob Beck protocol in four stages :

- Zap the blood
    - Zap the biofilm, lymph nodes, etc
    - Drink colloidal water to
    - Drink ozonated water (and or ozonate the blood)

2) I have the SOTA Bio Tuner. How does the MiniZap differ? The specs are scant on their own page.

3) Is the use of MiniZapper without the rest of the Beck protocol beneficial?
    "By means of the superknowledge of the unobstructed pure celestial eye great enlightening beings see sentient beings in worlds as many as atoms in untold buddha-lands [...]"
    - Flower Ornament Scripture: The Avatamsaka Sutra

37. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Biofilms can be handled with massive enzyme therapy. Marcozyme from Marco Pharma Int. Roseburg, Oregon 97470 (I found some online) is a ready made capsule that contains the correct amount and kind. It has been successful in breaking up Lyme cysts.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast