+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Miniaturized Beck Zapper now available

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Default Re: Miniaturized Beck Zapper now available

Quote Paul: The mad scientist in me is wondering of chlorine dioxide (the active ingredient of MMS) would be a better blood detox agent than ozone.

There is a rather informative, albeit technical, comparison of chlorine dioxide vs ozone at http://www.lenntech.com/library/clo2...ne-dioxide.htm.
    I have realized that I am aware of information which Bob Beck did not present and that this knowledge has acted as a base of information for me.... yet I have not shared it. This is very interesting stuff... read on...

Here is a link to Robert O. Becker's (NOT to be confused with Bob Beck) book: The Body Electric:
    http://www.amazon.com/Body-Electric-...6648499&sr=1-1

In this book Becker goes into depth about his research into re-growing salamander legs and other body parts using ELECTRICITY and COLLOIDAL SILVER in combination. He discovered that this combination caused the blood cells to de-differentiate. Once this occurred, they acted as stem cells, attaching to wounded or damaged tissue in the body in order to re-grow damaged or missing tissue. Becker worked with nano-volts, instead of the stronger voltage in the Beck devices. He did mention that if the electric stimulation was too great, the effect would diminish or not occur. However, the effect of the Beck device on the blood beneath the skin develops an electric charge throughout the bloodstream... and this may explain why Beck found symptoms of aging reversing in his body.

From this information I have extrapolated that the reason Colloidal Silver works in the Beck protocol may NOT be for the reason stated by Beck in his talks. Instead, the main reason why the silver may be important is not in killing blood borne parasites, but in helping the blood cells to act as stem cells throughout the body wherever they are needed. If this is true then imbibing in poisonous MMS might NOT work at all.

Quote pathaka: Couple of questions.

1) Isn't the full Bob Beck protocol in four stages :

- Zap the blood
    - Zap the biofilm, lymph nodes, etc
    - Drink colloidal water to
    - Drink ozonated water (and or ozonate the blood)

2) I have the SOTA Bio Tuner. How does the MiniZap differ? The specs are scant on their own page.

3) Is the use of MiniZapper without the rest of the Beck protocol beneficial?
    The SOTA Bio Tuner has clips for your ears and has frequency modulation which affects brain waves. It is not used to clean the blood.

If you would like to purchase a Beck Blood cleaning device from Sota then you would purchase the 'Sota Silver Pulser' for this purpose. In order to correctly 'zap the blood' (in your wording) you must use a Beck design or device. This is important, because Hulda Clark also developed a 'zapper' but it has been shown to be ineffective... so you must pay attention to using the correct device. ( I should mention that Bob Beck approved of the Sota devices. Also, they won a law suit in Canada with the government, who had tried to shut them down. As a result the public web site they have does not show much info... but if you become a member then you will be able to find a lot of info on the Sota site about all of this)

When you say "Zap the biofilm, lymph nodes, etc" are you clear that the Beck protocol uses a MAGNETIC PULSE in these areas? Sota makes one or you can make your own. You do not use the 'MiniZapper' in these areas

Drinking colloidal water is an incomplete understanding. He recommends 'Colloidal Silver' water. BIG difference!

And finally, the ozonated water helps the body deal with the toxins that bacteria make as they are dying and with the dead pathogens which the body must dispose of. If you don't do this you can end up with flu symptoms that are very uncomfortable. So this is done for your comfort while on the protocol so that you do not suffer from a Herxheimer reaction.

It seems to me that using the MiniZapper by itself would be beneficial... you could try it and let us all know your results.
    Last edited by Dawn; 4th April 2014 at 23:05.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

eaglespirit (4th April 2014), meat suit (5th April 2014), SunSea (5th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote conc: Biofilms can be handled with massive enzyme therapy. Marcozyme from Marco Pharma Int. Roseburg, Oregon 97470 (I found some online) is a ready made capsule that contains the correct amount and kind. It has been successful in breaking up Lyme cysts.
    Just to be clear here, Beck says that his protocol totally eliminates Lyme in 6 weeks. It also eliminates AIDS, cancer and many 'incurable' or 'difficult to cure' diseases in that same time. Only herpes needs additional treatment beyond the 6 week protocol. In the case of herpes the treatment time is 5 months.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

conk (14th April 2014), eaglespirit (4th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Quote Paul: The mad scientist in me is wondering of chlorine dioxide (the active ingredient of MMS) would be a better blood detox agent than ozone.
    From this information I have extrapolated that the reason Colloidal Silver works in the Beck protocol may NOT be for the reason stated by Beck in his talks. Instead, the main reason why the silver may be important is not in killing blood borne parasites, but in helping the blood cells to act as stem cells throughout the body wherever they are needed. If this is true then imbibing in poisonous MMS might NOT work at all.
    Well, yes, certainly possible that whatever I was thinking might NOT work .

In my present (half baked) view, silver is quite different than either ozone or chlorine dioxide (MMS.) Silver is a conductor (excess mobile electron in the outer shell.) Ozone and chlorine dioxide are oxidizers (one or two missing electrons in the outer shell.)

It was the ozone that I imagined replacing with chlorine dioxide, not the silver.

The silver (in my half baked view, again) would be a useful conductive mineral to improve electrical conductivity.

The ozone or chlorine dioxide would be useful detoxifiers, cleaning up the toxins released earlier in the protocol steps, by combining with them and neutralizing them. Of the two, I trust chlorine dioxide more in my body.

Just a theory.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dawn (5th April 2014), eaglespirit (6th April 2014), meat suit (5th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

In my present (half baked) view, silver is quite different than either ozone or chlorine dioxide (MMS.) Silver is a conductor (excess mobile electron in the outer shell.) Ozone and chlorine dioxide are oxidizers (one or two missing electrons in the outer shell.)

It was the ozone that I imagined replacing with chlorine dioxide, not the silver.

The silver (in my half baked view, again) would be a useful conductive mineral to improve electrical conductivity.

The ozone or chlorine dioxide would be useful detoxifiers, cleaning up the toxins released earlier in the protocol steps, by combining with them and neutralizing them. Of the two, I trust chlorine dioxide more in my body.

Just a theory.
    excellent thinking Paul,
    on that line, would hydrogen peroxide be a candidate too?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Dawn (5th April 2014), eaglespirit (6th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #45
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Just a theory.
    ozone and chlorine dioxide are strong degenerating agents. they degenerate everything they come in contact with. that's why they kill (degenerate) bacteria. a high enough dose would also degenerate you.

using such things does not heal, though. they may remove bacteria for a while but the bacteria are never the reason for a disease. in fact, they are victims of the true cause as well as the sick person, and that is why they turn from benevolent into malevolent species in the first place, or excrete toxins which they normally wouldn't do.

the cause of diseases is always the same - the degenerating force, as opposed to the generating force which creates health. since i've learned to feel these two forces, how my body reacts differently to each, and returned to studying walter russells teachings i've learned that there's only one force in the universe that degenerates matter, and that it is the true cause for every kind of degeneration, even though it may come in different appearances.

if today someone tells me about a certain disease and asks my advice i always tell them to first reduce all kinds of man-made radiation the person is subjected to because radiation is the degenerating force, and the stronger its influence (in whatever form it comes) the faster the body breaks down. consequently, the more you remove yourself from its influence, the healthier you (and the little critters inside you) become.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Dawn (5th April 2014), eaglespirit (6th April 2014), NancyV (5th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Just a theory.
    I know our bodies use oxygen to detox; I don't know if chlorine dioxide is utilized the same way in the body?

Could you survive in a room full of chlorine dioxide?
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Dawn (5th April 2014), eaglespirit (6th April 2014), NancyV (5th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    on that line, would hydrogen peroxide be a candidate too?
    Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    ozone and chlorine dioxide are strong degenerating agents. they degenerate everything they come in contact with. that's why they kill (degenerate) bacteria. a high enough dose would also degenerate you.
    Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    I know our bodies use oxygen to detox; I don't know if chlorine dioxide is utilized the same way in the body?

Could you survive in a room full of chlorine dioxide?
    Earlier in this thread I recommended an article from LennTech Water Treatment Solutions on chlorine dioxide. Their library has several such good articles:I'm no chemist, but from what I can tell, several factors effect the usefulness of these various chemicals for water treatment, some of which are particularly relevant for "personal research" as well. I am less concerned personally with the cost per ton than the folks that run my municipal water supply systems, and I am more concerned with its biological safety and selectivity, being more harmful to "baddies" than to my own body tissues.

Chlorine dioxide seems to have relatively low oxidation potential (see the table on the Hydrogen Peroxide) page) than some of these oxidizers, which is good - less aggressive over all than some. Flourine has the highest potential, and I understand is the most dangerous. Chlorine dioxide also is described here as being "the most selective oxidant", which sounds good too.

Each of these have their "protocols" ... ways that are both effective and not too harmful. I would guess that hydrogen peroxide might have some useful way to help detox, but I have no clue what that way might be. Thanks to Jim Humble's work, and the various additional experimentation some of us have done since, we do have some quite workable protocols for chlorine dioxide (MMS).

I do know, the hard way, that one does not want to breath much chlorine dioxide, much less be in a room full of it. My lungs were sore and coughing for two days after. Jim Humble reports the same results. Do not breath chlorine dioxide in any greater quantity than a sniff of the bottle to see (smell) if it still smells potent.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

13th Warrior (5th April 2014), eaglespirit (6th April 2014), meat suit (5th April 2014), NancyV (6th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

I must confess Paul that I did not look at the PDF until today, which you supplied the link for here:
    Quote Paul: There is a rather informative, albeit technical, comparison of chlorine dioxide vs ozone at http://www.lenntech.com/library/clo2...ne-dioxide.htm.
    This article is a discussion of how to use chlorine dioxide OUTSIDE of the body. Since we are discussing it here, I'd like to contribute my personal experience with it. I was excited when the original information about MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution), made from chlorine dioxide came out. At that time I was a full time alternative health practitioner, and I recommended it to many of my clients, as well as taking it myself. None of my clients were able to stick with the protocol Jim Humble recommended at that time. The protocol then was to slowly build up to between 15-17 drops in water 3 times daily. Everyone got so sick trying to achieve these levels.... but stupidly... I stuck with it to the bitter end. The result? I ended up wearing diapers for part of that protocol and for an additional 9 months afterwards. I did not become healthy again until I went on a strict GAPS protocol (3 years later). My digestive system is still over-sensitive and now I have had to go on an even stricter 'BulletproofExec' diet in order to remain healthy.

My body has an extreme adverse reaction to even ONE drop of chlorine dioxide and immediately goes into many days of diarrhea after even ONE dose.

I guess I figure that if this was actually good for my body it would not have such an adverse reaction.

Ozonated water is a different experience (for me) and has no side effects.

It just might be that the original protocol, which was later changed by Humble, poisoned my body so that it no longer will accept chlorine dioxide. I'm not certain if this is the situation. I just know that it makes me very ill... so I don't use it. I still have the ingredients to make it and consider that in a disaster it could be useful. Otherwise I avoid it.

I believe that the body has an innate wisdom and we go against it at our own peril.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th April 2014 at 20:58. Reason: fix link

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

conk (14th April 2014), eaglespirit (6th April 2014), Limor Wolf (6th April 2014), meat suit (5th April 2014), NancyV (6th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (5th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My body has an extreme adverse reaction to even ONE drop of chlorine dioxide and immediately goes into many days of diarrhea after even ONE dose.

I guess I figure that if this was actually good for my body it would not have such an adverse reaction.

Ozonated water is a different experience (for me) and has no side effects.

I believe that the body has an innate wisdom and we go against it at our own peril.
    Yes, indeed, listen to one's own body .

We are a various diverse lot, us humans.

I was on the other end of the MMS spectrum, taking the higher doses with little effect ... I'm pretty sure that you and I are not identical twins.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dawn (5th April 2014), eaglespirit (6th April 2014), Hervé (5th April 2014), Limor Wolf (6th April 2014), meat suit (5th April 2014), NancyV (6th April 2014)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Paul: I was on the other end of the MMS spectrum, taking the higher doses with little effect ... I'm pretty sure that you and I are not identical twins.
    Viva la difference. I always love to hear your thoughts Paul... and I look forward to every single post.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th April 2014), Limor Wolf (6th April 2014), meat suit (6th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (6th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

We are a various diverse lot, us humans.

I was on the other end of the MMS spectrum, taking the higher doses with little effect ... I'm pretty sure that you and I are not identical twins.
    Paul, did you ever try the newer protocols? Like 1-3 drops per hour (protocol 1000), or CDS instead of MMS?

http://www.mmsinfo.org/infosheets/cd...ass_method.pdf
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Dawn (6th April 2014), eaglespirit (6th April 2014)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by alamojo (here)
    Paul, did you ever try the newer protocols? Like 1-3 drops per hour (protocol 1000), or CDS instead of MMS?

http://www.mmsinfo.org/infosheets/cd...ass_method.pdf
    I've experimented with some of these protocols, though I had not see the shot glass methods before - interesting!

I won't go further into what I've done here, as that would be furthering a thread derailment that I've already begun and furthered too far.

Perhaps some day ... it would be a lengthy discussion.

Thanks.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (6th April 2014), Dawn (6th April 2014), eaglespirit (6th April 2014)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

It's great that the Beck zapper and protocol are working well for some. I wish I could use a zapper but they don't agree with me. I still have the last zapper I bought, just a small one, and I sold another type of direct current machine which was fairly expensive ($1500 or so) after only about a week of use. Both my husband and I have bad reactions to any kind of direct zapping or direct current electricity. We both get very painful cramps that do not go away with continued treatments.

We do fine with Pulsed Electromagnetic Field machines. We also tried the MMS treatments. My husband quit in about 10 days when his sickness didn't lessen. I stuck with it for a about a month and kept getting sicker and sicker, throwing up many times a day. I was really excited about MMS but after trying I finally had to admit that I am allergic to it.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Dawn (7th April 2014), The Truth Is In There (6th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    It's great that the Beck zapper and protocol are working well for some. I wish I could use a zapper but they don't agree with me. I still have the last zapper I bought, just a small one, and I sold another type of direct current machine which was fairly expensive ($1500 or so) after only about a week of use. Both my husband and I have bad reactions to any kind of direct zapping or direct current electricity. We both get very painful cramps that do not go away with continued treatments.

We do fine with Pulsed Electromagnetic Field machines. We also tried the MMS treatments. My husband quit in about 10 days when his sickness didn't lessen. I stuck with it for a about a month and kept getting sicker and sicker, throwing up many times a day. I was really excited about MMS but after trying I finally had to admit that I am allergic to it.
    this shows that you're very sensitive to that which harms you. a high sensitivity is a good thing if one knows how to use it. it's only problematic when one listens to other people who tell you the opposite of what you feel in your own body.

remember, the microbe is nothing, the territory is everything. change the territory and you change the microbes.

don't change the territory, kill all the microbes and even worse ones will surely take their place.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Dawn (7th April 2014), meat suit (10th April 2014), NancyV (7th April 2014)

29. Link to Post #55
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Bob Beck says don't go near Garlic of any kind while using his treatment because it is deadly poison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14aZbjs0mIY

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    Bob Beck says don't go near Garlic of any kind while using his treatment because it is deadly poison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14aZbjs0mIY
    this is what i mean. people tell you one thing, you try it and your body may tell you just the opposite. that's why it's useful to develop a heightened sensitivity.

he may be right or he may be wrong or it could be different from person to person. i haven't eaten any garlic in a year or so, so i can't say how i feel now when i eat it. back then i was as numb and insensitive as most everybody else and felt no negative effects from eating garlic. this may be different now. it's worth a try i guess.

but here's an example - how do animals know that some plants are toxic and don't eat them? they don't have books or biology classes. no, they have a heightened sensitivity and listen to that and that alone. it shows them via the plants' vibrations which of them generate and which plants degenerate physical matter (living bodies, in this case) and hence, health. no zappers but no diseases either, at least in most wild animals.

nature is not about war, it's about different conditions for different beings with their different purposes. be nice to the bacteria and they'll be nice to you. harm them with electric fields and you'll be harmed by them in return. candida for example grows abundantly in people who are surrounded by strong electric fields all the time.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Andrew (7th April 2014), Dawn (7th April 2014), meat suit (10th April 2014), ulli (7th April 2014)

32. Link to Post #57
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Interestingly, a Becks blood cleanser is included with my new Energy Wellness machine. Also a colloidal silver producer. These particular machines were imported from America but with the FDA shutting down alternative methods of healing, they are now made in Christchurch New Zealand. My son has two of these machines, one for his personal use and another one to lend out to people. I took his spare one to a friend of mine whose face was munted from crashing his plane, (the joy stick went through his mouth and up toward his brain!!!) His face has been well repaired on the outside but the insides have holes and bits missing! His surgeons are worried about infection, so the Energy Wellness machine will guard against that. He is starting with teeth though as his shattered teeth are causing continuous pain! This man is a doctor himself so it will be interesting to observe his reaction to the machine.

I am about to start the detox programme this morning.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Dawn (10th April 2014)

34. Link to Post #58
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

I'm keen to use the Becks blood cleanser when the time is right. Some of the diseases/conditions that the Energy Wellness machine cured among family and friends are, cancer (my ex husband was given a 50/50 chance of surviving, he has now got the all clear), boils, varookas (spelling!) pnuemonia, infection, toothache, pain. I wanted to say colds and flu but I haven't had colds and flu to treat! I'm sure it would stop them too. In other words the Energy Wellness machine is my doctor! I'm 64 now and take no medications of any sort.

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote the truth is in there: this is what i mean. people tell you one thing, you try it and your body may tell you just the opposite. that's why it's useful to develop a heightened sensitivity.

he may be right or he may be wrong or it could be different from person to person. i haven't eaten any garlic in a year or so, so i can't say how i feel now when i eat it. back then i was as numb and insensitive as most everybody else and felt no negative effects from eating garlic. this may be different now. it's worth a try i guess.

...... no zappers but no diseases either, at least in most wild animals.

nature is not about war, it's about different conditions for different beings with their different purposes. be nice to the bacteria and they'll be nice to you. harm them with electric fields and you'll be harmed by them in return. candida for example grows abundantly in people who are surrounded by strong electric fields all the time.
    Please Stay On Topic: OK lets get back on topic here. This thread is about the Beck protocol. If you have actually listened to the hours of available video and read the documents Beck compiled (all available online) then you will be aware that Beck's protocol is known to reverse symptoms of aging and all types of diseases.

Don't Eat Poison while on the Beck Protocol: When you actually study garlic you will find that it is a KNOWN POISON! Since the direct current used in the Beck blood cleaner opens cell wall pores, causing them absorb blood born foods and chemicals to a greater degree.... you NATURALLY WOULD NOT WANT TO EAT A KNOWN POISON WHILE USING THE TREATMENT! Here is just one of the many articles available on the toxicity of garlic: http://rense.com/general76/Dpi.htm

Candida and fungus die out completely with use of the Beck protocol. This includes cancer, which studies show are actually a result of fungus in the body. Your comments about candida and electrical fields are not relevant to this discussion. Why did you post this here?

Please don't derail the thread with speculation that is not based on knowledge of and use of the Beck protocol. (that being said... I still always listen to my own body wisdom first)

Quote Carmen: I'm keen to use the Becks blood cleanser when the time is right. Some of the diseases/conditions that the Energy Wellness machine cured among family and friends are, cancer (my ex husband was given a 50/50 chance of surviving, he has now got the all clear), boils, varookas (spelling!) pnuemonia, infection, toothache, pain.
    Carmen's results are the rule... not the exception... with the Beck protocol.

Dont be a Troll! Please don't act like an internet troll by posting comments in an attempt to scare people away from using something beneficial.
    Last edited by Dawn; 10th April 2014 at 21:49.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Carmen (10th April 2014), sheme (29th June 2016), The Truth Is In There (11th April 2014)

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote the truth is in there: this is what i mean. people tell you one thing, you try it and your body may tell you just the opposite. that's why it's useful to develop a heightened sensitivity.

...... no zappers but no diseases either, at least in most wild animals.

Please Stay On Topic: OK lets get back on topic here. This thread is about the Beck protocol. If you have actually listened to the hours of available video and read the documents Beck compiled (all available online) then you will be aware that Beck's protocol is known to reverse symptoms of aging and all types of diseases.

Don't Eat Poison while on the Beck Protocol: When you actually study garlic you will find that it is a KNOWN POISON! Since the direct current used in the Beck blood cleaner opens cell wall pores, causing them absorb blood born foods and chemicals to a greater degree.... you NATURALLY WOULD NOT WANT TO EAT A KNOWN POISON WHILE USING THE TREATMENT! Here is just one of the many articles available on the toxicity of garlic: http://rense.com/general76/Dpi.htm

Candida and fungus die out completely with use of the Beck protocol. This includes cancer, which studies show are actually a result of fungus in the body. Your comments about candida and electrical fields are not relevant to this discussion. Why did you post this here?

Please don't derail the thread with speculation that is not based on knowledge of and use of the Beck protocol. (that being said... I still always listen to my own body wisdom first)

Quote Carmen: I'm keen to use the Becks blood cleanser when the time is right. Some of the diseases/conditions that the Energy Wellness machine cured among family and friends are, cancer (my ex husband was given a 50/50 chance of surviving, he has now got the all clear), boils, varookas (spelling!) pnuemonia, infection, toothache, pain.
    Carmen's results are the rule... not the exception... with the Beck protocol.

Dont be a Troll! Please don't act like an internet troll by posting comments in an attempt to scare people away from using something beneficial.
    my intention is not to scare people away. they're welcome to treat symptoms with the becks protocol. by that they won't remove the cause, though. that which caused the disease in the first place will still be there even after they used the becks protocol, so it's just a temporary help at best.

fungi (of which candida is one) or microbes are never the cause of anything. their overgrowth is only an effect. the studies that imply that cancer is the result of fungi in the body have it wrong. if that is not relevant to this discussion i rest my case.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast