+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Israel Closes all Embassies World Wide!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

Default Israel Closes all Embassies World Wide!

Unprecedented actions by Israel. Billed as a strike over wages but........?

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

3optic (23rd March 2014), Art (24th March 2014), Azt (24th March 2014), birddog (24th March 2014), carryattune (23rd March 2014), Cidersomerset (23rd March 2014), Elixir (23rd March 2014), gaiagirl (23rd March 2014), ghostrider (24th March 2014), Hervé (23rd March 2014), Inaiá (24th March 2014), jagman (24th March 2014), korgh (23rd March 2014), Kryztian (23rd March 2014), MorningSong (23rd March 2014), Nasu (23rd March 2014), nephalim (24th March 2014), Sean (24th March 2014), seko (24th March 2014), sigma6 (23rd March 2014), Sophocles (23rd March 2014), spiritguide (23rd March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd March 2014), ThePythonicCow (24th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Israel Closes all Embassies World Wide!

Oh dearie me, this can't be good news.

The Ides of March keep on dumping it in. lol

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

Hervé (23rd March 2014), jagman (24th March 2014), Nasu (23rd March 2014), seko (24th March 2014), sigma6 (24th March 2014), Sophocles (23rd March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd March 2014), ThePythonicCow (24th March 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

I am really starting to like Dahboo (it's must be his cool Star Wars sounding name) He digs up a lot of good sh** If this is true and accurate, this is VERY interesting indeed... This cannot be what they say it is An Ambassadors strike? LOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is really telling us what is going on behind the scenes. The news that doesn't make it to main stream... What if the Israelis are on other people's sh** list for all the nasty things they have been involved in since 9/11... now that the world is catching on to what their spies are doing ...

Which means then we are at the level of gang warfare, where who ever is pissed off is now willing to take out anyone who is considered a spy, (so I guess that means their entire ambassadorship? anyone surprised ? ... I hope not by now, unless you just recently joined PA last week or something... lol)

This doesn't just apply to the Israeli's but probably 80% of all ambassadors...

right on Dabboo "eyes wide open... watch the signs... and may the force be with us... always!"
    Last edited by sigma6; 23rd March 2014 at 21:37.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Elixir (23rd March 2014), jagman (24th March 2014), Nasu (23rd March 2014), Referee (23rd March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd March 2014), ThePythonicCow (24th March 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    I am really starting to like Dahboo (it's must be his cool Star Wars sounding name) He digs up a lot of good sh** If this is true and accurate, this is VERY interesting indeed... This cannot be what they say it is An Ambassadors strike? LOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is really telling us what is going on behind the scenes. The news that doesn't make it to main stream... What if the Israelis are on other people's sh** list for all the nasty things they have been involved in since 9/11... now that the world is catching on to what their spies are doing ...

right on Dabboo "eyes wide open... watch the signs... and may the force be with us... always!"
    Yeah, Dahboo does a good job trying to find things....

This ordeal in Israel is interesting, they also just recently ramped up their air defenses too, saying so because of this missing jetliner....hmmmm?

Seems a whole-lotta-rosy going on right now!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

ghostrider (24th March 2014), jagman (24th March 2014), Nasu (23rd March 2014), Referee (23rd March 2014), sigma6 (24th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd March 2014), ThePythonicCow (24th March 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)

Yeah, Dahboo does a good job trying to find things....

This ordeal in Israel is interesting, they also just recently ramped up their air defenses too, saying so because of this missing jetliner....hmmmm?

Seems a whole-lotta-rosy going on right now!
    remember two or three years ago,
    one morning (I think in Springtime?) we woke up and Israel had scrambled fighters and shut down commercial airspace...

recall that one?

the night before I was feeling kind of "odd", i.e. wanting to email the Prez etc lol
    and the next day SHTF @@

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Has anybody seen this site?

http://thecosmicalarmclock.com/news/

I can't remember how I stumble upon it, but reading it chills me to the bones and makes me sick.

Surely most of it cannot be true? Really? Can someone provide some advice?

I went from that page to this page, is that sychronicity?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Nasu (23rd March 2014), sigma6 (24th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

well, as far as the strike the goes it's quite believable, there have been a lot of worker/union, most of which have not been resolved and the strikes persist. I was in Israel a few months ago and can vouch for that. Diplomats tend to make **** pay to begin with no matter what country they're from so it's not unreasonable that it's something for them to complain about (I have an aunt who is a US diplomat and it took her years of doing so before she made a decent wage at it). And looking at other sources, over a third of Israeli diplomats have quit over low pay over the past decade. As far as the "destroying our enemies" things goes, well, that's nothing new. Everyone knows that Israel's racial nationalism has had such implications from the start and has been apart of the current regimes rhetoric since day one. And if they were planning a large scale attack on an enemy, such as Iran or even the West Bank having closed embassies would not be the time do it. It would be strategically bad as having open embassies in allied countries, which is Israel's case are world powers, would be an immense advantage as it would allow for constant and direct communication with those allied countries by formal Israel representatives. After watching several of this person's videos it is plain to see that he has no education on international relations or politics and comments only with ignorance.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jookyle For This Post:

Craig (24th March 2014), Hervé (24th March 2014), jagman (24th March 2014), Nasu (23rd March 2014), seko (24th March 2014), Shezbeth (23rd March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th March 2014), thunder24 (24th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:36.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

jagman (24th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th March 2014), ThePythonicCow (24th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

nothing ever happens for one reason alone, there are ALWAYS more then one factor. Given the amount of money they spend on war, the "not enough money" thing still doesn't wash in my mind. I am sure the 80/20 rule applies to diplomats as much as everywhere else in the world. And when you are being groomed to be a spy, Well that doesn't really show on anyone's books...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

jagman (24th March 2014), seko (24th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the first step when diplomatic solutions reach a stalemate , is remove your people and close the embassies ...then the tactical moves begin , we must get the politicians out of harms way , they are the spin doctors for the media ... we can't lose control of the propaganda ... lets hope cool heads prevail but , we are talking about a country that has been at WAR with everyone not from Israel for over 2,000 years ... ( they call themselves the chosen people ) ...they fight for their god and their holy land and been waiting for the holy war and the return of their god ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

jagman (24th March 2014), Matt P (24th March 2014), Referee (24th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    Unprecedented actions by Israel. Billed as a strike over wages but........?

I'll be meditating on this tonight..hopefully get some info in the dream state. I'll say this: my spidey sense went off soon as I heard about this..

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

jagman (24th March 2014), Referee (24th March 2014), Shezbeth (24th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

The strike feels like a cover story.When a country goes to war, One of the first things
    they do is? They severe all diplomatic ties and close all embassies.Then when the
    moment is right, they attack. I'm not sure this is the case,This is just a battle scenerio.
    Usually the attack can take place within a few hours to a few day's of diplomatic
    embassies being closed. I guess we will all know soon.
    Last edited by jagman; 24th March 2014 at 02:36.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Referee (24th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    The strike feels like a cover story.When a country goes to war, One of the first things
    they do is? They severe all diplomatic ties and close all embassies.Then when the
    moment is right, they attack. I'm not sure this is the case,This is just a battle scenerio.
    Usually the attack can take place within a few hours to a few day's of diplomatic
    embassies being closed. I guess we will all know soon.
    If this was true I'm sure they wouldn't give the 'enemy' such a big hint by closing all their embassies. I expect its nothing.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

jagman (24th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

a short news piece in the New York Times 2 or 3 days ago said the strike was over...you can surely

google it & find the story....

28. Link to Post #16
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

yes and you know what?

Germany will take the work of the Israelian embassies into theirs - it's unbelievable and the people of germany are shocked:
    http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutsc...-a-954951.html

+ Reply to Thread