+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Animals Leaving Yellowstone? What Do They Know We Don’t Know?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Animals Leaving Yellowstone? What Do They Know We Don’t Know?

March 23, 2014

Just released the 1st video below in which warns us that nearly one quarter of the northern elk herd at Yellowstone National Park are missing according to the annual winter count. We learn that biologists aren’t sure if there has been a stunning decline in the herd to account for these missing numbers or if there are other factors at play. Tom also shares with us that helium releases are now at 1000 times above normal while a complete media blackout also exists.

While it has been said that animals often give us warnings far ahead of earth changing events, Yellowstone recently witnessed herds of bison running for their lives on the public roadways (as shown in the 2nd video below) that WERE NOT being chased or rounded up. Are these animals now detecting something potentially vast and deadly?

The Yellowstone Supervolcano is the only thing there that would fit the bill. Tom warns that we should watch these animals and watch them very closely as they will always give us a heads up before an event. Are all of these events signs that the Yellowstone caldera is about to blow?

Published on Mar 23, 2014

Bunker Report:

http://beforeitsnews.com/earthquakes...y-2492698.html

2. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

Default Re: Animals Leaving Yellowstone? What Do They Know We Don’t Know?

Is this usual to have bison on the road? They certainly looked spooked. I personally feel that animals are often able to sense earth changes and weather events and i am sure that some research has been done on it. Could the elk be gone as a result of changes and warming in the area?
    Last edited by Ellisa; 24th March 2014 at 07:35.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

jackovesk (24th March 2014), kirolak (24th March 2014), Nasu (26th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th March 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

This look fake. Shadows are very different to the soft shadows of the bushes.
    "Love is a portal to God"
    Rollo

5. Link to Post #4
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rollo (here)
    This look fake. Shadows are very different to the soft shadows of the bushes.
    Perhaps Rollo, you could have another look...

Just like at the end of Video 2, where the Driver had to stop in order to avoid the last 2 Bison's...

Last edited by jackovesk; 24th March 2014 at 08:26.

6. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ellisa (here)
    Is this usual to have bison on the road? They certainly looked spooked. I personally feel that animals are often able to sense earth changes and weather events and i am sure that some research has been done on it. Could the elk be gone as a result of changes and warming in the area?
    That question, should be put to our American members who live nearby..?

Is it Migration season, etc..?

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

intelligent, 100% of them stayed on their side of the road, like they understood the concept of "right of way".... very interesting... combined with the the 1000% increase in helium measure, who knows what else is happening that the devices aren't picking up... reminds me of that meme going round, where they say there is a blending of consciousness, animals have a consciousness, and they are have greater physical sensitivities (to compensate for lesser intellectual abilities) Why wouldn't they too be affected, and so we see many animals who seem to instinctively know when it is "safe" to reach out and interact with "humans" or in this case they seem to be following a "human" behaviour pattern... like "road is used to travel" and "in two directions" ... that is a very specific behaviour, not to be discounted...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

conk (24th March 2014), East Sun (3rd April 2014), jackovesk (24th March 2014), karelia (24th March 2014), kirolak (24th March 2014), nenosema (28th March 2014), spiritwind (24th March 2014), T Smith (25th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Quote Posted by Ellisa (here)
    When I was in Yellowstone in 1992, the bison would walk right through the parking lots that were populated with cars and people. They would just "hang out" sometimes too and then the moron-ish people would walk right up to them and take their picture!
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 24th March 2014 at 12:41.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

jackovesk (24th March 2014), kirolak (24th March 2014), Nasu (26th March 2014), raregem (24th March 2014), Synchronicity (24th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

as for geophysical activity on this plant: the slowly but surely and ever-increasing awakening of the Yellowstone Caldera (if read sources are correct, starting in the 1920's) is the most ignored, under-reported and down-played 'happening' on earth-

ever since I first became aware of Yellowstone's slow awaking from its ca. 360k yr. slumber (like about 20 yrs. ago) I thought "holy s**t"!-

even major/epic-proportioned splits in the San Andreas/New Madrid fault lines would be like firecrackers in comparison to Yellowstone blowing its top- let's hope it doesn't happen in our lifetimes, but if(IF) there's truth to the report that animals are slowly getting out of Dodge we might want to take some precautions-

but I think it's folly for any of us to believe that it's absolutely impossible for a major global cataclysm to occur during our lifetime (probably also what ancients like the Minoans thought before Santorini blew and subsequently wiped them out)- I know no-one wants to hear/believe this but we must remain realistic- anything is possible at any time with mother nature so why should any of us think our present earthly existences are much more precious, in need-of-saving than than peoples of the past?-

stay well all-

Larry

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

jackovesk (25th March 2014), kirolak (24th March 2014), Nasu (26th March 2014), nenosema (28th March 2014), pabranno (25th March 2014), raregem (24th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Good point, jack, about the car slowing to avoid the two at the end. However, that wasn't the end of them. If you follow the line of them off road, you will see that they have come out of the "bush", on the left side of the road, and if you follow that line of where they came from, right to the end of the video, you will see a straggler just crest the ridge up to the left, following that line. Very interesting indeed. And it was running also. I would like to have seen more video to see just how many more came out over that ridge??

However, from tales of the past, this seems also, to be a character trait peculiar to the Buffalo, that they would run for many many miles when spooked, and sometimes even for no apparent reason. So, they could very well just be exhibiting ancient behavior, we know little about.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

BIG CAT (25th March 2014), jackovesk (25th March 2014), kirolak (24th March 2014), Nasu (26th March 2014), nenosema (28th March 2014), raregem (24th March 2014), risveglio (29th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

When I worked for one of the ranches that was only 5 miles away from Yellowstone there was even some activity then. Nothing happened while I was there, but there was disaster preparedness on tv and in the papers. I have to admit that I'm glad I'm not in that area anymore...

Sorry, no bison activity back then. Ted Turner has a buffalo reserve on his ranch which was farther up the road. But I never heard of any of them escaping....

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

jackovesk (25th March 2014), nenosema (28th March 2014), raregem (24th March 2014), risveglio (29th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Bison walk anywhere they want to and not very fast.

While we were there we had a giggle because, as if it was the leader of a parade, a big old male was walking in the middle of the on-coming lane with a park ranger in a truck following at a constant maybe 3 miles an hour. Traffic behind the ranger could not pass and the buffalo was not going to move to the side. They think nothing of walking on or down the roads, or sitting on the roads or taking an hour to move the whole hurd across the road. Let me tell you it's a bit un-nerving to have one of those fellows come up to the car window and give you the evil eye. This is all part of the Yellowstone experience.

The Elk population is less than it was a few years ago because it had gotten overpopulated until the wolf, a natural predator, was re-introduced. Since then the remaining elk heard is healthier because there is more food. The meadow is growing back to normal after having been eaten to the dirt.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

jackovesk (25th March 2014), Nasu (26th March 2014), nenosema (28th March 2014), seeker/reader (24th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Here is a link re: Helium at Yellowstone: http://beforeitsnews.com/environment...w-2494340.html
    Quote Not only was there a sudden rise in the elevation of the ground, and development of new cracks, but a gas called Helium-4, a very rare type of Helium, has begun coming out of the surface. It is the presence of this gas that has scientists quite concerned.

Helium-4 seems to be the predictor of activity, as proved with other volcanoes

If the Yellowstone Super Volcano were to erupt, it would be 2,000 times bigger than the eruption of Mount St. Helens in the 1980′s. Everything within 500 miles would be dead or destroyed within minutes, 2/3rds of the entire United States would be covered in volcanic ash and the climate of the entire planet would cool within a month.

Scientists believe that the helium is slipping out of rocks that were formed during the Archaean eon, about 2.5 billion years ago, but NOW they are coming out again, NOT A GOOD SIGN.

Yellowstone releases gases ranging from carbon dioxide to methane. Not only was there a sudden rise in the elevation of the ground, and development of new cracks, but a gas called Helium-4, a very rare type of Helium, has begun coming out of the surface.

Bill Evans, a researcher with the USGS in Menlo Park, California, explained how the helium is released, “Volcanoes most always form on the edges of tectonic plates that make up the Earth’s crust.

But Yellowstone sits directly over the middle of a plate – It’s a part of the crust that formed a very long time ago, billions of years ago, and it’s basically been stable since that time.

They’ve had this boring, peaceful existence and now suddenly they’re put on the front burner.”
    and at another site: http://www.researchgate.net/publicat...rthquake_India

Quote Helium/radon precursory signals of Chamoli Earthquake, India

H.S Virk, V Walia
    Department of Physics, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar-143005, India
    Radiation Measurements 01/2001; 34:379-384. DOI:10.1016/S1350-4487(01)00190-1
    ABSTRACT The Bhagirthi and Alaknanda valleys of Garhwal Himalaya, were rocked, respectively, by two major earthquakes: the Uttarkashi earthquake of magnitude mb=6.5, Ms=7.0 on October 20, 1991 and the Chamoli earthquake of mb=6.8, Ms=6.5 on March 29, 1999, during this decade. Both these seismic events are associated with ongoing deformation along the main central thrust of the Himalayas. Helium and radon anomalies on March 24 and March 27, 1999, respectively, were recorded at Palampur which is about from the Chamoli earthquake epicentre.

A He/Rn ratio anomaly was recorded on March 20, 9 days before the Chamoli earthquake. The precursory nature of radon and helium anomalies is a strong indicator of the physical basis of earthquake prediction and a preliminary test for the proposed conceptual He/Rn ratio model.
    another on helium changes before quakes:

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/1982/0486/report.pdf

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I am following the changes at Yellowstone. It is an important unknown and from what i have read, there will be increasing numbers of earthquakes as a sign of pending eruption..

There is a recent mention of bison: how many are allowed outside the park into Montana.
    Helicopters are periodically used to scare bison back into the park.

Quote He added that the costs could turn out to be substantially lower than under current policies, in which a helicopter is periodically used to haze bison back into the park after they leave in the winter.

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/03/...#storylink=cpy
    I have read some encouraging news that I think we can also consider?

Yellowstone could be petering out in explosive capability? There have been other older hotspots that did erupt then never again. The hot spots are fixed while the North America plate moves more or less to the west south west above it. The hotspots have changed position along the North American plate in terms of millions of years (mya).
    This shows the path of the hot spot with respect to the North America plate. So, possibly an eruption might be "small" comparatively?

The Yellowstone supervolcano / caldera last erupted about 70,000 years ago with much less force than previously.

Quote No one really knows the answer, and Lowenstern cautions that it may be if rather than when.

The Yellowstone volcano's first major eruption occurred 2.06 million years ago. A second eruption followed 1.3 million years ago and a third 640,000 years ago.

The series has led many to wonder whether it explodes about every 700,000 years, leaving the caldera primed for another blast.

Lowenstern, along with nearly all other scientists actively studying the volcano, says no. Three instances occurring at two intervals do not, statistically, mean anything.

The last eruption of any size was 70,000 years ago and was not nearly the magnitude of the three large eruptions, Lowenstern said.

Dozens of scientists around the United States will continue to monitor the volcano's behavior. They track the number and strength of earthquakes and record when the ground lifts even as little as a centimeter.

In mid-February, the Yellowstone Volcano Observatory said the ground near Norris Junction rose 3.5 centimeters during five months, an amount significant enough to report but not signaling potential catastrophe, Lowenstern said.

The observatory had to write a clarification soon after explaining that the movement was simply another change in a continually active system.

"When we work in a place that hasn't erupted in 70,000 years, you need to watch and wait and pay attention to what the Earth is saying," Lowenstern said.

While the Earth may still sputter and gurgle and spew, it might not ever erupt the way it has so many years ago.

"Yellowstone is the most recent system along the hot spot. There are older volcanic systems that march their way up the plains, and as they got older and older, all of those systems eventually cooled," Lowenstern said. "The ground subsided, and Hawaiian-type lava covered them up. Yellowstone will likely be a good place to grow potatoes one day." http://www.sfgate.com/news/science/a...374.php#page-2

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (25th March 2014), Hervé (25th March 2014), jackovesk (25th March 2014), raregem (24th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th March 2014)

22. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    .... I have to admit that I'm glad I'm not in that area anymore...

Maia, anyone within 600 to 1,000 miles is in that area. Find some of the computer simulations that illustrate what a huge event would entail. They make the south end of the alimentary canal tighten up!
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

jackovesk (25th March 2014), kirolak (24th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th March 2014)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Something is also up in neighbouring Jellystone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yellowstone Net Yellowstone Area Webcams

Yellowstone National Park Webcams – See Old Faithful erupt LIVE!

Live viedeo link of Old Faithfull on link below...

http://yellowstone.net/webcams/old-faithful/

----------------------------------------------------

What If the Yellowstone Supervolcano Erupts? | Yellowstone

Yellowstone is an active volcano. Surface features such as geysers and
    hot springs are direct results of the region's underlying volcanism.

http://www.livescience.com/20714-yel...-eruption.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th March 2014 at 17:35.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

jackovesk (25th March 2014), raregem (24th March 2014), SunSea (29th March 2014)

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

IMO if it happens there is really nothing we can do about it. Those close to the eruption will die quickly, those in the path of the ash fall will die later and the rest around the world will experience a volcanic winter for who knows how long, years maybe? So many of them may die from starvation.

The last super volcano that went off in Toba, some 70,000 years, may have been so bad that it drastically reduced the human population creating the genetic bottleneck seen by researchers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toba_catastrophe_theory

The Toba supereruption was a supervolcanic eruption that occurred some time between 69,000 and 77,000 years ago at the site of present-day Lake Toba (Sumatra, Indonesia). It is recognized as one of the Earth's largest known eruptions. The Toba catastrophe hypothesis holds that this event caused a global volcanic winter of 6–10 years and possibly a 1,000-year-long cooling episode.

The Toba event is the most closely studied super-eruption.[2][3][4] In 1993, science journalist Ann Gibbons suggested a link between the eruption and a bottleneck in human evolution, and Michael R. Rampino of New York University and Stephen Self of the University of Hawaii at Manoa gave support to the idea. In 1998, the bottleneck theory was further developed by Stanley H. Ambrose of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

I am being a little cynical, but mother nature can be a real bitch and there is nothing you can do about it. She gives life and she takes it away. I am just glad I am an eternal being and even when my body dies my soul will journey on. In the mean-time I'll be the Woody Harrelson character in the movie 2012,

But that may just be the geologist in me.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 24th March 2014 at 18:06.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

conk (25th March 2014), Delight (24th March 2014), jackovesk (25th March 2014), kirolak (24th March 2014), raregem (24th March 2014), T Smith (25th March 2014)

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Somerset rofl thank you for Jellystone ! Made my day.

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=NFfrI1jRaV4

p.s. I don't know how to quote partially. Copy / paste....lol

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th March 2014), jackovesk (25th March 2014)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

shadows on the yellow poles are missing.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Cardillac (25th March 2014), JRS (26th March 2014), nenosema (28th March 2014), Octavusprime (28th March 2014), PurpleLama (25th March 2014), raregem (30th March 2014), skyflower (25th March 2014), T Smith (25th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th March 2014), The Alley Cat (12th April 2014)

32. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Funny bison vid, their feet don't seem to touch ground, someone has been busy creating this video, long winter in the States eh, nice job though.

33. Link to Post #20
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Carmody

"shadows on the yellow poles are missing"- not to mention shadows from the brush/bushes along side the road

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

raregem (30th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast