+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: Plans for the Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) were released today (March 25, 2014)

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Plans for the Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) were released today (March 25, 2014)

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Some folks just don't get it.

If it works, and breaks the laws of physics as we presently understand them, scientists will be clambering to learn what they don't understand and apply it to other problems.

I believe it's nonsense to say they'll be fighting their own 'mental block'. People who say that usually have no experience with the scientific method. How and why would you fail just because pesky, sceptical scientists want to ask questions?

I guess it's fine to ignore probing questions if you're busy developing ground-breaking technology; they'll see it soon enough and the doubters will have to eat their words.

As I've already said, when heavier-than-air flight was clearly demonstrated, scientists who said it was impossible ate their words, and got on with developing the jumbo jet. There was no attempt at 'suppressing the technology' because it broke the existing scientific paradigms.

Prove the ******* thing works, get them out and working in the world at large and we'll look on in awe. Otherwise stop wasting everyone's time. Unfortunately there are plenty of folks who are tired of deadline after deadline being missed.

I don't know what sort of physicists you know, but in my experience if they were gathered around a device that was producing more power than it was consuming, clearly being demonstrated in front of them and their test equipment, they'd be beside themselves with excitement!

When will Oxfam be able to buy these devices and light up African villages? By this summer? Christmas? Next spring? We need to know...

Nick
    Read my post again, and then go to Wade Frazier's thread in the priority thread area. Then take a look at his website.

In there you will find over what is probably +30 years of experience in the ACTUAL alternative technology field and how it integrates with the public world.

What you will find is that what I'm saying is the REAL DEAL. My post is dead on, your opinion has no direct or real experience and you have not gone through the process.

If you attempt it any other way, you're going to get your legs and your life cut out from under you, a thousand times over.

This is no joke.

The way I'm saying to go, the direction I'm speaking in, the black ops, military, and corporate groups have done it that way for nearly 100 years.

You are speaking on the question, a question you have no understanding of the meaning of, the scope of it, or the true and real situation that is at hand.

If it does not have guerrilla warfare, secretive, non public, cell type but widespread effort to it, it will fail.

You don't understand.

There are literally groups of trained ops people waiting in the wings to discredit and knock off free energy researchers and their projects, and take their technology. Or to block it as they have it already. Trillions are at stake, and that idea of 'money'....is just one of the minor aspects. The money is nothing, it's a tool, a lever, a method of controlling things --nothing more. A greasy lever and manipulation tool, in the tool kit. The wiping out of entire countries is definitely ON THE TABLE. If that is the final solution it takes to block it, then that is what would happen. They would overrun an entire country, if necessary.

I'm not sure you understand the forces you are up against.

On one hand, we need people out there, in the public, dealing with this head on and in the public eye. To get the message OUT. So, ignorance is a blessing here, as then the word is spread around. Foot soldiers in a parade, marching off the cliff of doom and failure.

At the same time, we need serious efforts that are more clandestine, more sure of themselves, more secretive, and more widespread among people who understand that working with the system (science, physics, academia, media, etc) that is in place, is doomed to failure, as it has been failure, hundreds of times in hundreds of cases.

These things are not abstract idealism, to me. These are hard, known facts, based in viewing the field for decades, watching the flow, and slowly building up knowledge of what is really going on.

I'm talking about understanding that the idea and the technology was real, when I was 18 years old (started looking when I was 13 or so), and then 'interviewing' the subject, and watching it closely..compiling data and collating, researching...for ....+32 years.

If one wants to get possibly killed, but most definitely discredited, and torn down... then they can go ahead and be a foot-soldier in the strictly public face of this 'thing'. But that person will fail. They will be turned down and turned off via every possible method of control and integration with their boundaries and connections in life. The heat will be turned up slowly but as surely as the sun shines. No effort will be spared to make sure that happens, as it has in the hundreds of cases that came before.

One can do some small things quietly, but full scale free energy, in the public eye? No. it has to be slow, widespread, quiet, and as a takeover of the inside track. There will be no Teslas, no Einsteins, no big public heros in this war.

it is a dirty war, a quiet war, a severe war, of the most vicious, brutal, and conniving kind.
    Last edited by Carmody; 27th April 2014 at 17:47.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Debra (28th April 2014), Eligos (27th April 2014), genevieve (25th August 2014), Griff (2nd May 2014), hohoemi (2nd May 2014), Nick Matkin (27th April 2014), noprophet (5th May 2014), Reinhard (4th May 2014), seko (2nd May 2014), TargeT (7th May 2014), ThePythonicCow (2nd May 2014), Wind (27th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks

Default Re: Plans for the Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) were released today (March 25, 2014)

Let me put it to you folks this way.

If a universe, or reality, or space-time, or timeline..is made up of....if it originates from a universal multidimensional system of consciousness as organized energies (the only way that consciousness can emerge)...if that is the case. IF..a bunch of monks/cows/humans, in this 'local space-reality matrix, if those monks meditate and change the crime rate in an area (the Washington DC experiment, one data point in tens of thousands)..... if a group of cows/people as food, created cows, made cows....IF they hold the local reality together, via mediation..in this case, their DUALITY of mind, the deeper parts being the cow, the small intellectual bit on top, the part that keeps trying to emerge as the universe ALWAYS moves toward consciousness...

What if all those 'people' (whatever the hell people are -only valid in their own context) that hold the reality matrix timeline...what if they all go 'mad' (insane') at the same time?

So we have these multidimensionals, incarnating through a matrix window, in a particular dimensional matrix/timeline of manifold potentials..but they are here as a form of support for the avatar (localized relevant to itself meat/window) and to learn...what if those windows of meat, solidity, linear time and 3d time-space (local reality as a window) and creation, all go mad/clear in self realization, at the same time?

Get it done, yes.....but..easy does it.

And if you begin to understand what I'm saying here, then 90% or more of what goes on in your head -as your head, and thus in this reality space, is pure distracted drivel of the worst kind.

At play in the fields of a given reality time-space matrix-window..... nothing more.
    Last edited by Carmody; 27th April 2014 at 16:47.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

PurpleLama (1st December 2014), seko (2nd May 2014)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

I believe it's nonsense to say they'll be fighting their own 'mental block'. People who say that usually have no experience with the scientific method. How and why would you fail just because pesky, sceptical scientists want to ask questions?
    The thing is, scientists will be the first to admit that they don't have all the answers about what they study. Neil Tyson joked about this once, "Yeah, it's like we're all sitting back in our chairs with our feet up say, 'we got all the answers!."

Scientists get snarky with non-scientific types because that's how people are. It's like reverse jock bullying or something. People don't get it's not that jocks bully the weak; they push each other around and meet tough competition. When the little guy gets in the way then he needs to know to 'recognize.'

This is what scientists do constantly in debates where there is no clear answer. They get annoyed when someone who can't read a schematic or work a meter is trying to explain QEG to them (or whatever). It's frickin annoying, the explanation is swiss cheese (full of holes), so ya get big leagued. The smart reply would be to admit you don't know what you're talking about, clear your mind and find a solution. Find the answer.

Why?

When will Oxfam be able to buy these devices and light up African villages? By this summer? Christmas? Next spring? We need to know...
    That's why.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Carmody (2nd May 2014), Nick Matkin (27th April 2014), Shezbeth (27th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

One of the things that folks don't seem to understand is that when you seek total freedom and total open worlds... the psychology and the reality is that you will run up against an equal and opposite force. Things always balance out.

In this case, it would be going up against something akin to total death and total slavery. Risk and reward, they balance out.

So this is not just you putting your feet up and not paying for electricity anymore, this branches out like a lightning strike into everything. Everything changes.

Are you finally ready for that?
    Last edited by Carmody; 2nd May 2014 at 00:17.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

hohoemi (2nd May 2014), JRS (2nd May 2014), NewParadigmGuy (5th May 2014), Reinhard (4th May 2014), seko (2nd May 2014)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Unfortunately, talk of 'freedom', 'psychology' and 'open worlds' will not keep the lights on. For that we need to see the proof, the measurements and how the measurements were made. Maybe even proof of the calibrated equipment used to make the measurements. Then we may believe it.

Science my be hard, uncomfortable and for some people difficult to understand, but it's science that will keep the lights on, using conventional technology or some as-yet unfathomable over-unity device.

If an over-unity device were put in front of you would you know know how to measure its performance - even in the most basic way? This is important. Really it is. Without measurements and proof it's just another scam.

My only reservation is that it would be pointless faking it because anyone trying to follow their plans (which appear to be incomplete) to make a QEG would be unsuccessful. Anyone doing that would be pretty pissed off and hardly likely to keep quiet about it. So it's either true, or they don't know their volts from their amps from their watts.

I doubt they are that incompetent, so it MUST be true. In that case how many on PA (or anywhere else) have built one and got it working? Come on now... speak up...

Nick

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bob (1st December 2014)

11. Link to Post #126
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Hello Everyone:
    I know everyone is anticipating success but when success does not come we are left with the facts:

This was just posted on www.overunity.com today. Unfortunately it's the only results that have been posted as of late.

"Offline hartiberlin

Administrator
    free energy research OverUnity.com

Re: Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) Open Sourced (by HopeGirl)
    « Reply #665 on: Today at 04:22:30 PM »
    Sorry, to burst all your hopes,
    but I just heard yeasterday regarding the QEG measurements in Morroco , that Gerhard Roessler, a German electrical engineer has just measured :

500 Watts input power from the drive motor and only 120 Watts maximal output power at the lamps...

so no overunity and no selfrunning...

it seems the claimed "raw power" of Mr. Robitaille was either measurement errors or a
    lie to make lots of money with donations...too bad...

Regards, Stefan."

You can check it out yourself at :
    link:
    http://www.overunity.com/14443/quant...msg401033/#new

chancy

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Atlas (3rd May 2014), TargeT (7th May 2014)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Well I'm disappointed but not surprised. That's an efficiency of 24%. Worse than most motors or even petrol engines. Seems to be confirmed by this from David Ike's site:

http://libraryofalexandria1979.wordp...ted-awareness/

So... how long will it be before some one here tells us it's all disinformation (which of course it may be), or tells us that the whole QEG project was an elaborate ploy to discredit the 'free energy' brigade?

Seems no one here managed to get one working from their open-source plans...

Nick

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Andrew_K (29th August 2018), Atlas (3rd May 2014), Bob (1st December 2014)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

They have to explain how they measured the motor's input energy first, which removes confusion. Assuming input energy of the free-running motor is 500W and output energy is 120W, the device's total output energy is 620W from the resonance. It means it's Free Energy device. But if the motor gets electric energy from other external source, it's a fake device.

If the QEG generator's COP is 20% at most, to produce 10kW output energy, they need to build a bigger unit 84 times bigger than present unit. It will literally removes feasibility right away.
    $7,000 x 84 = $588,000 for 10kW power generator.
    (10kW = 10,000W, 10,000W is divided by 120W gives 83.3333)
    For free society!

16. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Folks, this is it (drum roll) we have OVERUNITY!!!
    http://youtu.be/oJkNruMM6tE

17. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Over-Unity and the QEG 18 May 2014 18:27 #1644
    Shean

Thank you received: 216
    By Dave Starbuck Sunday, May 18, 2014
    Source: www.allegedlydave.com/blog.htm?article_id=5

I, like millions of other people around the world, read the announcement of the open sourcing of a free energy device back in march with a little skepticism, (I’ve been banging on for quite some time that inventors should just ’put it out there’ rather than try and make themselves rich with their invention, and yet here it and I was still skeptical... go figure) but I have been following its progress with mounting excitement, wishing that I could be a part of this historic venture and no sooner than I got back to base I was. A package of test equipment needed to be taken over to Morocco and it was thought that the courier needed to be someone who could provide a little assistance to Jamie Robitaille the developer of the Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) and next thing I knew I was a plane to Morocco

I arrived in Tangiers, expecting to be met at the airport by a Moroccan friend of Youssef, the QEG team’s "Fixer", I couldnt say that I was looking forward to a two hour trip with a man that I had no hope of communicating with, although, being met in Tangiers airport by a Moroccan driver holding a sign that read "Mr. Starbuck" would have been cool.

I had skillfully negotiated the surly looking gendarmes and their associates that looked for all intents and purposes like secret police, (not so skillfully, in hindsight, now that I know that I apparently look like a Moroccan) but now, with the exit gate a mere arms length away, I was halted by a border guard who seemed mildly interested to find out what was in the large instrument case I dragged behind me, filled with oscilloscopes, multimeters, high voltage probes and various other terrorist paraphernalia that would have whipped up American TSA agents into a frenzy and sent them scrambling for their tasers, rubber gloves and KY Jelly. Thankfully, I had been briefed on how to handle this situation, I was given the cover story that it was equipment for use in a humanitarian project to build a water pump to bring water to the impoverished village of Aoucham, and I felt confident that I could deliver a convincingly casual performance that would not arouse suspicion. The guard seemed so laid back that I probably could have said "Don’t worry mate, it’s just meters and ****" and he would have rolled his eyes and waved me through, but unfortunately the border guard began asking me questions in French and it was only then that I realised that my near fluent command of the French language, that I had enjoyed two decades earlier, had degenerated to the point where I could barely describe a monkey sitting in a tree (le singe est dans l’arbre... yeah baby I still got it )

I managed to explain through a combination of hand gestures and broken, schoolboy french that the case was sealed with metal tags that would require cutting off and that I had no hope of explaining what was in it and now the guard was starting to get agitated, his hand kept straying toward his radio and I began to wonder what life in a Moroccan prison would be like, but then I was saved, Jamie Robitalle himself and an american woman called Whitney (who spoke perfect French) had come to meet me at the airport, and even though, disappointingly, they were not carrying a "Mr. Starbuck" sign, they were able to have us quickly on our way.

Jamie is a humble, unassuming man with a seemingly perpetual smile and the gentle demeanour of a beloved maths teacher, and the three of us were engaged in easy conversation that evaporated our two hour journey to QEG headquarters, it was at this point that I learned that while the QEG had achieved resonance, it had not yet achieved over-unity, that is, it was still consuming more power than it generated. Even though my role was little more than a courier, I offered my services as Jamie’s assistant and silently stated my intention to see over-unity before I went home.

I arrived at "The Sanctuary" at 4:00am and a few hours later I was up and being introduced to the members of the community as an honoured guest, and since it was a Sunday there was not much work that would be done and so I found myself slipping into the easy flow of the community as I participated in their activities as if I’d always been a part of them.

The following day Jamie explained how he had approached Timothy Thrapp from the WITTS "Christian" Ministry who, despite their altruistic claims of releasing free energy to the world, demanded $400 for one hour of his time. Jamie was able to get a basic understanding of this replication of Tesla’s work, but it was clear that he was leaving out a lot of information and being intentionally vague about what he did share, and when Jamie compared notes with someone else, who had paid handsomely for the privilege, there were several contidictions. It also became obvious that the intent was to seduce customers into repeated "donations" to the Ministry. Moreover, when Thrapp learned of Jamie’s intent to open source the technology, relations between them became frosty.

Then I had my first live demo of the QEG, it was loud like an power router, and as it achieved reonance there was a harsh sounding rattle and it did indeed perform distinctly under unity, Jamie showed me his meticulous records of trials of varying rotor speeds and capacitance values and explained his hitherto failure to find a "sweet spot" combination.

The QEG was, at this point, working at unity, that is, it was producing the same amount of power as it was consuming, which in itself is an astounding achievement since the generators that supply our power now consume something in the region of 18 watts in order to generate 10 watts.

Later, Jamie began a new series of experiments with much larger arrays of capacitors and testing the location of a grounding wire. My assistance largely took the form of getting in the way and asking far too many questions.

On my third day working with the QEG, I was privileged to sit in on a Skype call between Jamie and a German team who are also developing a QEG, some data was exchanged and an accord was reached to have closer ties and regular catch up meetings.

By the fifth day Jamie’s dogged persistence had paid off, he ran a new sequence where the QEG would initially power the load of six 100 watt light bulbs, he would the add a solar array inverter (high voltage input) to the load and once it initialised he would disconnect the bulbs and the QEG would be running the inverter, unfortunately the badly regulated Moroccan mains power would alter the QEG output and send the inverter into a diagnostic mode, and on the rare occasion that we successfully ran the inverter we soon discovered that the new Earth configuration caused a ground fault condition and would trip the main breaker.
    Eventually this new configuration was tried sucessfully with all the new test equipment I’d brought hooked up, oscilloscopes were oscillating, meters were metering and high voltage probes were probing, the input power meter was showing that the QEG was drawing 600 Watts, the output voltage was holding steady at 380 volts and the output current was peaking at just under 2.4 amps... Jamie began muttering about adjusting the values of the capacitor array, but then my maths skills, that are as sharp as wet spaghetti, kicked in it was outputting just under 900 watts.... in other words...OVER-UNITY!
    Not an awful lot over but over-unity nonetheless; Jamie smiled and almost reluctantly agreed. I suggested that since the inverter was now capable of running the drive motor we should aim at having the QEG running in self powered mode, Jamie however, was far more cautious, but he wired up the changeover switch nonetheless.

On day six, Jamie had been in communication with a QEG team in Canada who had some interesting ideas regarding treating the primary winding as the secondary and drawing power from that winding instead, we studied the new schematics but they didn’t seem to make a lot of sense, but then we mused about the tecniques and methodology one might employ to hide a simple solution, stretching it out so that customers would keep coming back for more, but without making it seem like the customer was being tricked and bled dry and we agreed that switching the primary and secondary might well fit the bill, so Jamie set about rewiring the QEG.

Day seven, my last day. Jamie had been up late the previous night talking to the Canadian team and he wasn’t around by lunchtime, so I went to Oued Lou, the nearest town with a group from the community, but by the time I arrived back Jamie had already finished rewiring the QEG and was already reporting a significant voltage in the primary in the 1-1.5kv range, and was busy adding a bank of capacitors to the primary winding as per the Canadian design, we didnt have a variable resistor to place in series with the capacitor bank as the design specified but Jamie tried it anyway. The difference was immediately noticeable, the QEG began to resonate at a much lower RPM around 1625rpm, the loud jarring rattle that had characterised the QEG at resonance had been replaced by a gentle purring as it ran far more smoothly and easily than ever before.

The QEG was drawing 500 watts, the secondary was still powering its 600 watt load of light bulbs and yet on the primary side we were reading nearly 2000 volts at 1 amp. If I had gone by Jamie’s furrowed expression alone I might have missed the fact that he had just achieved serious over-unity 500 Watts in and 2000 Watts out... I had to rouse him from his deep contemplation of how to reach his target of 10Kw to remind him to celebrate the fact that he had actually achieved 2.6Kw... I managed to get a high five out of him before he resumed his tinkering.

The QEG achieves Over-Unity!!

At this point, about 1:30 am, members of the community, sensing that something of importance had occurred began to gather in the workshop, more were awakened to witness the event, a rousing round of applause went up for Jamie and we all tucked into Over-unity cake, baked specially for that moment.

So the next step will be to make the QEG self running from the secondary windings stepping down the voltage using a transformer from a high power microwave oven.

Breaking News: Hot off the press!!!I just spoke to Jamie and he mentioned that he has now achieved 3kW output, that’s six times over unity!

18. Link to Post #131
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    Folks, this is it (drum roll) we have OVERUNITY!!!
    http://youtu.be/oJkNruMM6tE
    Quote Posted by MileHigh
    The next logical step from the QEG team is a retraction of the over unity claim made in the recently posted clip and an apology. If they don't do that then it will be the nail in the coffin for them with respect to their character, integrity, and motivation.
    http://www.overunity.com/14443/quant.../#.U3ngufmSySo

19. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

So, where are we now with this project? It seems to have gone quite after all the razzmatazz...

Wasn't Bill Ryan going to see if he could interview Hopegirl?

Any updates? I can't see anything specific on the 6 Aug Hopegirl blog about any hard-core technical developments.

Nick

20. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Still nothing from the QEG team or HopeGirl.

What's happened to Over Unity? Why no interviews?

Nick

21. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Hello Hope Girl.

What are the developments?

Nick

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bob (1st December 2014)

23. Link to Post #135
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Hi Nick,

Her latest video:

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Nick Matkin (1st December 2014)

25. Link to Post #136
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

http://be-do.com/index.php/en/forum/...g-breakthrough

Quote NB:This thread was posted in one of the Skype rooms, with the request from Hopegirl to share this with you on this forum:

[9:27:53 AM] worldimport24 (Alex): HOPE ! I make sure that who ever is typing your name , QEG or FTW in google will find out about your scam , misdeception and fraud you causing and still pushing for , it will be my pleassure to spend an other 10k to put together a team wich will make sure that everybody googles u up is informed and protected, !!!!!!! this will come straight back to you and bite you in your fat ass .....And that will be a REAL breakthrough !!!! PROMISE !!!!

[12:43:44 PM] Hope Moore: With attacks like this, the result is transparency. Alex (worldimport24) is a millionaire located in a lab in Shenzhen China. He assembled a team of engineers and free energy supporters to work on many different devices, including the QEG. I don’t know if he is an engineer himself or just a business man, however he was the main source of funding behind all of it. Recently his group of engineers got into a heated discussion where they spent a lot of time discussing the hierarchy of their team. (how much time was spent actually doing technical work to try to help others working on the QEG we’ll never know) Alex wanted to be CEO, others on the team felt this was too old paradigm and wanted to do it a different way. Apparently the team split up and they are not all working together anymore. Alex was upset because he couldn’t be CEO and decided to take it out on… me and the QEG.

It should be noted that I have never personally met Alex or had any conversations with him directly. So this comment, for me, seemed to come out of no where. I have met and spent time in person with several members of his old team on several occasions. All of them seem like intelligent nice people.

I will keep repeating this: it is the human behaviors of 1) Greed 2) Fear 3) Lies 4) Secrecy 5) Suppression that are the reasons why humanity has waited 130 years to have free energy. Not because it isn’t real, or it’s impossible. There are already devices out there that work, but they are not released to the public.

Our family has acted in the opposite way. We gave away the plans and opened this up for everyone to help us work on it. And we have already paid the price. We lost just about everything material: our car, our home, and a stable source of income, all for the sake of this project. We had to leave our country to move to Morocco because it is one of the few places where we can afford to support our entire family on roughly $1,000 a month. And even with these hardships, WE HAVE NEVER STOPPED WORKING ON THE QEG. Late nights, 16 hour days, 7 days a week for 11 months. That’s how much time we have put into working on the technology to figure it out so that every step of the way we can keep opensourcing it and giving away our findings to humanity. Just last week Jaime finally made a breakthrough that took him months to discover, and we opensourced that too. Because we know that what we are doing is the right thing to do, we have no fear, we communicate with god/creator/source on a daily basis and continue to ask for divine protection and guidance every step of the way.

I am not writing this as a response directly to Alex. I am writing this to all the others in this QEGCICU room. Our family will not stop working on this. We have the diligence to follow through, NO MATTER WHAT. Because we believe that this may be the only way that humanity is going to have free energy: if one group were selfless enough to just DO THE WORK AND GIVE IT AWAY. We’ve already tried all the other ways, the patents, the ownership, the greed, the ego battles. We’ve been doing that for 100 years. IT HASN’T WORKED.

In reference to Alex spending $10,000 to put together a team to ensure that everyone that types my name into google comes up with the word scam next to the QEG, it should be noted that the governments and the energy company’s have already beat you to it. Edward Snowden leaked documents that show proof in the form of actual power point slides from the internal training that they put their paid trolls through in order to discredit anyone on the internet that may do something to disrupt their power structure. I wrote a full report on it here if anyone cares to see the evidence of this fact for themselves.

hopegirl2012.wordpress.com

FTW and HopeGirl instantly became the target of paid trolls when we opensourced the QEG. This includes trolls that lurk on Youtube, Energetics forum, Overunity.com, Mark Dancey, Tinsel Koala, the list goes on and on. The question we should all ask is: Are these the behaviors that are going to help humanity and bring through free energy? Or are these the behaviors that will continue to suppress it? Perhaps a better use for that $10K would be to find a good cause, like a village of people living in poverty with no water or electricity and use it there.

Alex isn’t the first to attack, and he won’t be the last. At this stage we will continue to do the work that we have been doing all along and will continue to make everything transparent as this is the remedy for the lies secrecy and suppression. We ask for your support and prayers while we tirelessly press on.

-Hope
    -- hopegirl's link on trolls: https://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2...change-agents/
    Last edited by Bob; 1st December 2014 at 18:16.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7