+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Plans for the Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) were released today (March 25, 2014)

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Default Re: FREE ENERGY: Plans for the Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) were released today (March 25, 2014)

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    I'd advise a wait and see approach. There's no sense In getting too excited until proof of concept/claim is made; especially with the track record of so called "free energy devices" you can blame the boy who cried wolf one too many times...

About the schematic; it stands to reason that an unconventional electrical device (free energy) would employ an unconventional configuration...

For my money; i'm not about to drop 7 thou to find out so, i'm patiently sitting on my hands and waiting to see how this goes.

As far as I know, the group in Taiwan had yet to "tune" the device to where it's expected to produce about 500watts...
    I was under the impression the drive motor needed 1000 watts to drive the QEG.
    My number one question to James would be : how long have you run a QEG under load continuously ?What was the load?
    Would this not be important to know before going public to the world?

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Default Re: FREE ENERGY: Plans for the Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) were released today (March 25, 2014)

Yes, well with all those heads put together, we will see some pretty quick progress.
    At this stage we are still at the POC (proof of concept) stage minus the proof...lol.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

loveoflife (9th April 2014)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    Yes, well with all those heads put together, we will see some pretty quick progress.
    At this stage we are still at the POC (proof of concept) stage minus the proof...lol.
    I skipped my initial post and am going to replace it with a more "easy going" one.

Aren't you people getting suspicious by the fact that there is a big fat "donate" button attached to every blog, website and youtube that they manage?

Add that up to the fact that there is a scenario being played out that it will probably take another week or two before we can determine whether or not this is a genuine device...

...well!!!
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

DarMar (6th April 2014), Nick Matkin (6th April 2014)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

They are going to need the money for all the re-spins they will be doing trying to fix the HV coil shorts...
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

I think it's usual to iron out all the problems before something goes on public display - to ensure know-one ends up looking silly. When there are those waiting for a fail with such a controversial device, even more reason to test to the limits and only then display within those limits to ensure no one goes away disappointed.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

aviators (6th April 2014), Eligos (6th April 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

The doom of all startups is a lack of foresight...

For numerous reasons; they should have first built a small scale model that demonstrates proof of concept. I do believe QEG made a statement about not being in the proof business.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    I skipped my initial post and am going to replace it with a more "easy going" one.

Aren't you people getting suspicious by the fact that there is a big fat "donate" button attached to every blog, website and youtube that they manage?

Add that up to the fact that there is a scenario being played out that it will probably take another week or two before we can determine whether or not this is a genuine device...

...well!!!
    Hey buddy!
    In this case, it doesn't feel like they are pulling shenanigans , HV spikes can and will happen when testing with new builds etc...
    They were also quick to find a remedy to the problem. At this stage, with all the Chinese engineers that are present, if this device was pure fantasy, we would certainly have gotten wind of this. I think it's fair to say that 99% of people out there think it's a fraud. I chose to believe it because of the circumstances surrounding the people involved and the way they are going about it; certainly not because they had a great demo video with all the bells and whistles and third party testing...they have none.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

aviators (6th April 2014), Eram (6th April 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #68
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

donate button is a place to drop a thank you after learning it works...

pay to view is a different story...

buy these plans for 99 cents to learn the secret of the world...

why is someone spending so much to create literature, when they could be mass producing the actual invention and working on sales...

with Kesche announcing handing out the sticks just before they were working on this project says quite a bit too...

it's coming...

15. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    I think it's usual to iron out all the problems before something goes on public display - to ensure know-one ends up looking silly. When there are those waiting for a fail with such a controversial device, even more reason to test to the limits and only then display within those limits to ensure no one goes away disappointed.
    Yes but my question is : Did James have a "ironed out "working unite before heading off to Taiwan ?
    Presumably the answer is Yes.

16. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

They did say "yes" (Having a working prototype) and they showed a private demo to the group of engineers before starting.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

18. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

I don't think it's a HV spike problem. They are having an arcing problem. This is how I anticipate this going:

They are going to work on arc suppression; it'll be a shim shim here and a shim shim there. They will get the arcs suppressed but, this will only prolong the failure event. They will then identify the corona problem that is degrading the insulation. The fix for this will start with vanishing the wound core; then potting the HV coils; then vacuum potting the HV coils...all of which is most likely pushing an eventual failure further down the road.

Pray that i'm wrong

19. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

20. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

...well!!!
    Hey buddy!
    In this case, it doesn't feel like they are pulling shenanigans , HV spikes can and will happen when testing with new builds etc...
    They were also quick to find a remedy to the problem. At this stage, with all the Chinese engineers that are present, if this device was pure fantasy, we would certainly have gotten wind of this. I think it's fair to say that 99% of people out there think it's a fraud. I chose to believe it because of the circumstances surrounding the people involved and the way they are going about it; certainly not because they had a great demo video with all the bells and whistles and third party testing...they have none.
    I am all fore a debt free, slave free, liberated world my friend.
    Let me state that clearly.

There are just lots of alarm bells ringing here.

We need to distinguish our hopes with what reality offers us and sadly, we live in a reality where we get fooled lots of the times when out hopes are involved.

In the introduction youtube, hopegirl (what a name) talks about the family in law (the man who is developing the engine) that they have had to move because of reasons of fracking (could there be a reason that would speak more to the imagination of the alternative truth seeker?).
    So they have no more money to develop any further.

We have here:
    • Hope girl
    • had to move because of fracking (no more money, due to an all known enemy)
    • No video of a working device, attached to measuring apparatus etc.
    • a referral to the Tesla harmony thingy.
    • learned in a 1 hour class that apparently is thought to people who want to learn.
    • a "donate" button
    • a scenario that could stretch for weeks if not months.

When does "open minded" become "closed minded/disregarding the writing on the wall" ?
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Eligos (6th April 2014)

22. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Your problem, is that this sort of thing has been significant and real, at least an unexaggerated 100 times -before this QEG over-unity example came along.

That you have to chose one, put the energy in required to self verify that it works....and then promote it well past the point of others trying to kill you for it.

Ie, no fear - as it kills all, not just yourself.

This is a pretty good example of a functional device, one that has some minimal form of not being too bad for the local space time environment.

It still engages in a extended field modulation resonant kind of way, dimensionally and thus space/time speaking..and thus.... a bit like..er dimensional cow bellies. (local term! obviously...) some call it 'quick sand'.

Basically, the oscillations of the devices, the resonance of the device, comes from local 3d space field integrations, and the further away you are from the machine, the less the fabric is disturbed.

BUT..like tesla's earthquake machine that was attached to the beam in the building, this can lead to problems.

Tesla's machine was designed to find a perfect complementary resonance, and amplify it. To amplify resonance points and cause self tear down.

Since the local space/time/dimensional stability is still Einsteinian, ie local and relative, this means it is a matter of chance, with regard to potential for issues to arise. thus, not a matter of how, that is established..but when will one of these devices finally cause issue?

It is, for the larger part, near impossible, at this time of public discourse, to design a shield for the issue, as the field integration is key to the system's function.

Thankfully, as noted, the system is designed to accomplish most of it's function internally, but it still has the connective tissue issue, with the local space/time/dimension space.

This is why I prefer to see things like the E-Cat, which is like a slow damped leak, which has very little external resonant complex field modulation as possible. What it is doing has very low odds of ever creating an issue.

This one, like all field modulators, be they magnet or magnetless, are all functional yes.....but they are all problems waiting to occur due to this field resonance effect.

When it is done purposely as manipulation, then you get UFO's, anti-gravity, dimensional crossing, FTL transport systems, jumprooms to mars, HAARP, yellowbook, looking glass, the Nazi bell, and the nastiest of all - weapons.

It can be promoted to get the ball rolling, yes, to force the hand, but it should be understood as..... being not the best path.

Here, see what it does to dimensional and time/space stability of the 2d fields in the local area -which are part of our impression of 'our' reference frame or 3d linear time/space. Think of the physical motion as being the 'resonance' of the QEG machine and the effects in the sand's stability being the dimensional modulation of the quantum vortexes, the sand or dark matter fields and matter, being made of of 2d fields at high level high energy high frequency integration.

Remember the stories of the people stuck half in and half out of the deck of the ship in the 'Philadelphia experiment'. Joseph Farrell seems to think it was propaganda and never happened (cover story for Thomas Townsend Brown), but the details indicate the story is real, or it was based on expected and known phenomena that would have occurred if it did indeed take place.

Hopefully you begin to see the problem of this whole thing, unless it is handled properly.

There are 'thinnings of the veil' everywhere. Some are set pattens, like vortex points, ley lines, energy gird lines, etc, where specific types of specific dimensions have weakened areas, like UVG grid points, and so on.

Astrology is the tale of this field modulation, or the 'prime mover' for this field modulation on and in this earth planetary area. The idea of you as a dimensional spirit tied to a 3d body, is the essential connective tissue of resonance, capacities and life flow, in a synchronicity/dance of a motional and flowing pattern.

This is (the whole dimensional resonance issue thrust of the entire post) directly tied to the missing 411 in the parks of the USA, and so on. Sightings, all that sort of stuff.

Ie, the entire point of the lithium thread in the priority thread area. to get the fundamentals, in some form, out there so people can find their balance, in and on this plane of existence.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th April 2014 at 18:45.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hervé (6th April 2014), Hughe (7th April 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014), Reinhard (8th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (6th April 2014)

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Carmody,

Well your assumption is that it is a ZPM device. What if it does not get it's extra output energy from the ether, space time etc but instead is just a principle that was never discovered before because we were all thought in school not to think outside the box?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

26. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Carmody,

Well your assumption is that it is a ZPM device. What if it does not get it's extra output energy from the ether, space time etc but instead is just a principle that was never discovered before because we were all thought in school not to think outside the box?
    There is no assumption here.

It is what it is, it does what it does, it is a dimensional field modulation device, like all 'quantum structure' and all 'reality fabric' is of like and like nature.

You are viewing reality from this point of view in a complex matrix, it is of similar position and integration.

None of these devices, including the so-called atoms of your body, the mouse in your hand, the monitor, the chair or the house..and so on...from your view plane of view position, are exempted.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th April 2014 at 19:12.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

loveoflife (9th April 2014), Reinhard (8th April 2014)

28. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Carmody,

There is no assumption here.

It is what it is, it does what it does, it is a dimensional field modulation device, like all 'quantum structure' and all 'reality fabric' is of like and like nature.

You are viewing reality from this point of view in a complex matrix, it is of similar position and integration.

None of these devices, including the so-called atoms of your body, the mouse in your hand, the monitor, the chair or the house..and so on...from your view plane of view position, are exempted.
    Well ok then, I guess this discussion is over, lol

29. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

I'll add a bit, to expand things.

I am neither for nor against, just putting in some of the the educational points that hopefully serve as an advisory.

If you look closely, you may note that I'm not saying that it does not work -IMO.

Dynamos have been known to self levitate and then in the process of doing that...self accelerate to explosive velocities - when speed tested, back in the old days of early DC magnet motor design.

This appears to be a derivative of that particular issue. As you can note from our history, or the current times, they got rid of this self accelerating and levitating dynamo issue.

History states pretty clearly... that there is no reason that their implementation/design would not work.

it is the rotation that is key, the skipping past a given 'speed' or RPM point for a given rotating mass (specific to the device), which spins the 'fabric of reality' about. This is the original UFO propulsion scenario.

Watch the one video of tuning the thing and then listen to the resonance point when reached. Note that it starts to really 'hammer', which is the local time-space field modulation issue arising.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

loveoflife (9th April 2014), Reinhard (8th April 2014)

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

...well!!!
    Hey buddy!
    I am all fore a debt free, slave free, liberated world my friend.
    Let me state that clearly.

There are just lots of alarm bells ringing here.

We need to distinguish our hopes with what reality offers us and sadly, we live in a reality where we get fooled lots of the times when out hopes are involved.

In the introduction youtube, hopegirl (what a name) talks about the family in law (the man who is developing the engine) that they have had to move because of reasons of fracking (could there be a reason that would speak more to the imagination of the alternative truth seeker?).
    So they have no more money to develop any further.

We have here:
    • Hope girl
    • had to move because of fracking (no more money, due to an all known enemy)
    • No video of a working device, attached to measuring apparatus etc.
    • a referral to the Tesla harmony thingy.
    • learned in a 1 hour class that apparently is thought to people who want to learn.
    • a "donate" button
    • a scenario that could stretch for weeks if not months.

When does "open minded" become "closed minded/disregarding the writing on the wall" ?
    I agree with all your points!
    I guess I'm like Fox Mulder on X-Files "I choose to believe"

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

33. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Personally, I have no reason to disbelieve that this device works, as it follows all the basic rules.

This can still be a ruse, designed to make money... and possibly...to find a person of interest to attach to it and then promote it....and then reveal that it is a ruse, and thus destroy the reputation and traction of that given person or group, within the public eye.

Generally, my experience, direct/personal and observed... is that the devices are predominantly REAL, and FUNCTIONAL, but the moment these things appear on the world stage, the agents of confusion and misfortune appear in the darker and shadowed corners of these people's lives..and they move into destroy emergent understanding, reputation, and all possible future doorways of advancement, of any kind, for the individuals involved.

If one moves in these areas.... prepare to get metaphorically stripped, tied to a chair, and have your limbs burned off and be left for dead.

If you can't accept the costs of trying to help enable humanity's future, then don't enter the arena.

If you do enter the arena, then please understand that my metaphor is largely correct, if a bit brutal and harsh sounding.

Starting from that position, as a point of knowing....may help you last long enough to help in the efforts that it will take to get it done.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th April 2014 at 19:27.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Eligos (6th April 2014), Eram (7th April 2014), Reinhard (8th April 2014), ThePythonicCow (6th April 2014)

35. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Excellent interview with QEG inventor James and the fix the world team Hope Girl and Valerie. Interviewed by Sterling Allan. Sterling asked some good questions for James and Hope girl added enthusiasm on how there project has been received and is developing at record speed.
    James even boldly said mass manufacturing cost could be reduced in 6 months or less.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast