+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: Plans for the Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) were released today (March 25, 2014)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member BeeLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: FREE ENERGY: Plans for the Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) were released today

I really wish I personally knew more engineers. There has to be a few of you out there on PA!

Dennis and Sigma, I'm just as overjoyed and ecstatic about what this means for humanity as well. Awesome time to be alive.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BeeLove For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (29th March 2014), eaglespirit (29th March 2014), Inaiá (29th March 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (29th March 2014), sigma6 (30th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Default Re: FREE ENERGY: Plans for the Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) were released today

If I could get the funding; I have the connections to make this device...but, first I need proof of concept.

Proof of concept would ideally be a scaled down version I could build at home for a couple hundred dollars...
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Eram (4th April 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Quote Posted by tgn333 (here)
    Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    Well, I cannot find one replication that works. Good intentions does not mean there will be good results...
    please play nice… if you can't say something nice …..

do you have hard evidence it does not work?

thank you.
    tgn, I get so tired after having replicated these free energy devices for a couple of decades now and NONE of them have worked. Literally millions of dollars in private funds and hundreds of thousands of hours in research is wasted by numerous altruistic people because of false claims. If no one has replicated this by now, this is probably another one.

So you tell me, do you want people to continue wasting valuable resources trying to replicate ideas that do not work, or find one that has truly been tested and divert resources to a potential outcome that will help the world? If people like me stay quiet, then the false/defected theories will continue to float out there.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Eram (4th April 2014), Nick Matkin (31st March 2014), Octavusprime (6th May 2014), sigma6 (29th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Quote Posted by superconsciousness (here)
    Hope it works...
    Actually, even if it doesn't work, this is still a breakthrough - an emotional/spiritual/physical/logical breakthrough.

It IS logical to put the technology out freely, and finally break the ME ME ME MINE hording greed-based mentality that is all we have seen up to this point. Even if someone spent a million of their own dollars and thousands of their own hours, how much RICHER could you possibly be than if you made yourself and all of humanity (and all other life forms) abundant? Patent - shmatent! Patents are for the world of scarcity - the old paradigm.
    Dennis
    The whole concept of the patent is almost designed to play on your greed center, it funnels the very information you want to protect into the hands of the very people you want to keep it away from... there lies the "prison for your mind" what a beautiful device that is... costs' very little to create, once built it runs endlessly for centuries captures the minds of men like mice in a funnel trap...

And the the person who runs to the patent officer is his own jailer and supplies the energy to maintain it... you have to admit that is brilliant... And it operates on one universal premise we are all taught to deny. ... Greed.

We are supposed to overcome it, but lets face it, especially today... most of us, if not all (we all fall short...) just simply deny it...

There is much written that the whole "legal system" was designed with the understanding that human nature is "greedy" or "self serving" as part of it's whole mechanism of control...

That said... yes there is still the issue of it's credibility. My first reaction, was "animated gif?" that takes more effort then to just capture some video on a cam... and someone mentioned they haven't seen on working copy... what about those Brazilian Dudes that Fulford made mention to? They still want money (which I am not against, and I totally get the spiritual wealth aspect, absolutely, in this case it would just go hand in hand... your right Dennis, what higher principle.... Imagine being known as the man who released free energy to the world...

Then there is the issue of Keshe's and his free spaceship design... my cynical mind says a couple of things. One, in all that time, it doesn't look like Keshe worked with anyone to make a simplified plan that average people could look at and give to their neighbourhood geek buddy and say "Hey look at this, this guy named Keshe says it's "free energy" and anyone can build this..." It looks more like a cryptic puzzle of esoteric designs... And oddly no one is talking about it... not really considering... I hate to say it but there is something off putting about the whole thing. It's very egocentric in a way. Where are the people who are setting up shop on YouTube and running slide show presentations of how it works, or can we even at least build the power supply unit???

As much as I want to believe I just want to go up to Keshe and shake him and say, hey get with an interpreter for one thing, because your message is NOT coming across, and after all these years the only thing people have looked at or seen is a plastic coke bottle! Come on man, the world is f***ing dying and starving out there. Time to get off your butt, quit playing these word games and if it costs nothing more then a couple of nails and wire and a coke bottle, why aren't you travelling around and showing people how to make one!!!??? Someone is going to have to take the mantle as the giver of free energy who broke through the "mental" (psychological, spiritual, trap) and GAVE it to the world.
    Is such a manner that the world could actually make one...

WTF are we waiting for Christmas? Christ's second coming? The Blue Cachina! LA to fall in the ocean, the Cabal to blow off a nuke? WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR ... !!!???

Then another thought is now occurring to me... Keshe (and I think he is legitimate, but still doesn't add up, like go make some gold and pay off you bills man!... you know... live a little...) anyway he comes out with the announcement he is fearing for his life and ONLY then is compelled to release some cryptic documents about a spaceship design, maybe there is something real in them, maybe there isn't, it's going to take someone with an understanding of physics (that isn't being taught anywhere to understand it... Oh... do you suppose this isn't an attempt to maybe sell more books??? And why do I get the feeling if you read those books you are going to be no farther along in your understanding... ??? See I am not discrediting Keshe here, I am pointing out though he is only human, and he didn't know how to ask for help, and he suffers from monkey-can't-let-go-of-the-banana syndrome in the ego department... And the world suffers...

Then at the same time Fulford releases a clip of these Brazilian dudes releasing some sort of free energy device...

Brazilian inventors bring free energy device to market
    http://www.earth-heal.com/news/news/...gy-device.html

Now this actually sounds like the most realistic, because one they're Brazilian! haha! but I am saying, these are people just coming into material prosperity (by destroying their own eco system... oh well, no one's perfect....) And they are openly trying to sell it into the market (just greatly diminished their chances of success, will the US Government try to infiltrate or lean on the Brazilian Government with some BS that "free energy will destroy the world" (run Chicken Little run!!!!... ) argument and then threaten to "suicide" everyone for the benefit of all mankind...

Anyhow my point is these guys seem down to earth, like your neighbour next door type, and much more pragmatic... like "hey... I know, why don't we build these and sell them so people can have heat and electricity for their families!?

WOW... what a concept...!!! REVOLUTIONARY...!!!

So maybe someone should give them a separate post... (ok I will if no one doesn't, look for it in alternative or maybe (you know favourite and the most important category!!! CONSPIRACY Theory! Anyhow...

update: This is what Keshe COULD HAVE DONE 5 YEARS AGO!!!

Brazilian Inventors Bring Free Energy Device To Market
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post815728

Then all of a sudden this post pops up... (that I am writing on right now (LOL)) like we got free energy coming out of our wazoos.. What gives... ? My first reaction is ONE, and MAYBE even more then one, is for real... and is someone trying to divert our attention away by burning our time and money... I mean you claim you are sharing a quantum generator, and like someone posted here, NOT ONE YOUTUBE?

update: I went to their website and I see a picture of a UFO at the top and I see they are selling T-SHIRTS... You know what that tells me... MARKETING HYPE and smelly BS angle... or else buddy if you just figured out how to make a free energy device don't go puttin a stinkin' t-shirt promotion and UFO pictures on your site...

OK, let's give this f'tard credit for providing us with good philosophical discussion (thankyou!! lol) and MOVE ON TO FULFORD's REFERENCE... AS IT SEEMS MUCH MORE LEGIT (for now...)

once again... Fulford's reference to Brazilian's invention:

Brazilian Inventors Bring Free Energy Device To Market
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post815728

Sigh...
    Last edited by sigma6; 30th March 2014 at 16:18.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Eram (4th April 2014), genevieve (4th April 2014), Gerald Paris (29th March 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014), Oouthere (29th March 2014), Reinhard (30th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (29th March 2014), StandingWave (29th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote $7000 ???? to build what was shown in the pdf???? I hope not... that will be an impediment for a lot of people...

Is there any more information besides the pdf how to?
    The cost is 7000 now because parts are having to be custom made. The developers are trying to streamline the order process for cores by sending packet orders to the manufacturers on behalf of multiple buyers in order to help bring the cost down (e.g you will need to produce 500 cores according to these specifications for persons A, B, C etc. vs. each person making a request with plans that the developers has to input into the system). Once mass production of parts is implemented there would be a dramatic drop in prices; in light of this $7000 is really cheap for a prototype.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peaceviddie For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (30th March 2014), Eram (4th April 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014), Reinhard (30th March 2014), sigma6 (30th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peaceviddie (here)
    Quote $7000 ???? to build what was shown in the pdf???? I hope not... that will be an impediment for a lot of people...

Once mass production of parts is implemented there would be a dramatic drop in prices; in light of this $7000 is really cheap for a prototype.
    To draw on my previous point, the lamination house is currently laser cutting 140 pieces of magnetic steel, stacking them by hand and TIG welding them together to make the stator; this process has to be repeated for the rotor. On a more industrial level the parts could be die cut rapidly rather than using lasers etc. etc.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peaceviddie For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (30th March 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014), Reinhard (30th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Then all of a sudden this post pops up... (that I am writing on right now (LOL)) like we got free energy coming out of our wazoos.. What gives... ? My first reaction is ONE, and MAYBE even more then one, is for real... and is someone trying to divert our attention away by burning our time and money... I mean you claim you are sharing a quantum generator, and like someone posted here, NOT ONE YOUTUBE?

update: I went to their website and I see a picture of a UFO at the top and I see they are selling T-SHIRTS... You know what that tells me... MARKETING HYPE and smelly BS angle... or else buddy if you just figured out how to make a free energy device don't go puttin a stinkin' t-shirt promotion and UFO pictures on your site...

http://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com

There are not any t-shirts sales or UFO pictures on the QEG website as far as I'm aware of.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peaceviddie For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (30th March 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014), Reinhard (30th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,454 times in 115 posts

Having had the opportunity to talk with Ralph and get to know him (as well as a little "behind the scenes" on this topic) this is exciting news. We spend trillions of dollars learning to kill each other, so I think a $7000 prototype for energy is quite manageable.
    "It's not what happens to the being, it's what the being does once it happens to them" ~ Unknown

They raised me to be a Sorcerer.. They weren't happy I became a Wizard

The smartest decision I ever made was to adopt Superman's, Clark Kent, strategy.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shane For This Post:

BeeLove (30th March 2014), danegeroussacredgeometry (26th July 2015), Dennis Leahy (30th March 2014), Eram (4th April 2014), Inaiá (2nd April 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014), onawah (21st July 2015), Reinhard (30th March 2014), Tibouchine (23rd September 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

My son-in-law wants to build one this summer. I told him he can use my garage and that I would help fund it. This post gives me a lot of hope; something that has been sadly lacking in our world! It's time for humanity to rise up and get out of victim mode. It's time. Thanks BeeLove for sharing this!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (30th March 2014), Eram (4th April 2014), Inaiá (2nd April 2014), learninglight (30th March 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ahnung-quay (here)
    My son-in-law wants to build one this summer. I told him he can use my garage and that I would help fund it. This post gives me a lot of hope; something that has been sadly lacking in our world! It's time for humanity to rise up and get out of victim mode. It's time. Thanks BeeLove for sharing this!
    If your son in law or anyone else with an engineering background can comment on how this thing might work that would be awesome. I have very limited electrical knowledge but this looks to me like a generator integrated within a tesla coil configuration (among other components, I believe a tesla coil uses a spiral wound exciter to excite a toroid coil; the QEG has a spiral wound exciter coil which I'm guessing is being used to excite a toroid coil generator).

20. The Following User Says Thank You to peaceviddie For This Post:

Eram (4th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

he has an electrical background. I'll have him look at the plans and make some comments. I should be seeing him later today.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Eram (4th April 2014)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post816025

The cost is 7000 now because parts are having to be custom made. The developers are trying to streamline the order process for cores by sending packet orders to the manufacturers on behalf of multiple buyers in order to help bring the cost down (e.g you will need to produce 500 cores according to these specifications for persons A, B, C etc. vs. each person making a request with plans that the developers has to input into the system). Once mass production of parts is implemented there would be a dramatic drop in prices; in light of this $7000 is really cheap for a prototype.
    Thanks Peaceviddie, that is the kind of concrete and practical info I appreciate... I would like to post on the Brazilian Post in Conspiracy... That means these could probably get down to a few hundred quite easily... and that would awesome, manufacturing these by the millions, and providing a trust to get these into 3rd world countries... I am still a big believer in getting people light, heat, and food... That is just a basic human dignity and should be a planetary pro-actively enforced law, of the highest directive.

If you want to build bombs and kill everybody you have to give them housing food and clothing, heat and electricity first...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Eram (4th April 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Then all of a sudden this post pops up... (that I am writing on right now (LOL)) like we got free energy coming out of our wazoos.. What gives... ? My first reaction is ONE, and MAYBE even more then one, is for real... and is someone trying to divert our attention away by burning our time and money... I mean you claim you are sharing a quantum generator, and like someone posted here, NOT ONE YOUTUBE?

http://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com

There are not any t-shirts sales or UFO pictures on the QEG website as far as I'm aware of.
    http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/2014/0...-revealed.html

But you and others have a point, this looks like it's only a blog, so I should adjust the context of my post, but what is going on? Where is this guy's site? And give us one example. ONE example of a working video. And she says at the end of one of her videos, that they WILL NOT BE PRESENTING a working model NOT EVEN by YOUTUBE... No you have to give money first, then they will supposedly send you more plans... NOT SO FREE...

Again, it's just like these people don't really get the fundamental principle of what would really happen if there really was a device that creates free energy with available plans... Tesla died penniless because he couldn't share his idea... but kept it tightly controlled in the hands of a few men. That is the greed principle working against him...

Conversely if he had kept all the shares in the plans with Westinghouse, yes, some might argue that he could have negotiated millions for himself... But would it really be that simple? Look what was at stake, people have "tripped and fallen off buildings" for less... And they we're doing plenty nasty things to him already. Do you think maybe there might have been more to the story? Was he threatened, intimidated?... he didn't seem like the stupid type to me... just saying maybe there was more to the story... Would Westinghouse just rollover and file bankruptcy like that? Does that even sound realistic?

Anyhow this story is not making itself amenable to clear interpretation, I despise ambiguity, and people who refuse to make their communication clear.

(it's free here are the plans... Nope it's not, and no videos until you make a paypal payment...) - NOT BUYING...

Whereas the Brazilian guys are straight up... this isn't rocket science... although there may be poor homeless guys who discovered how to make free energy and they need our help... they are of the same percentage as actual insurance victims with real whiplash... Good luck if you can sort it out and find either...
    Last edited by sigma6; 30th March 2014 at 16:38.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Eram (4th April 2014), Gerald Paris (30th March 2014), learninglight (31st March 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014), Octavusprime (6th May 2014), Reinhard (1st April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (2nd April 2014)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Hello Sigma 6 , I think that the point here is presicely DO NOT PUT A PATENT ON IT , remember who are behind of the patent offices , and as you said ,not everyone would be able to produce their own unit at home, Because requires skills like machining, engineering , electrical, etcetera... So will put a lot of people actually jobless on a job by doing so, creating new jobs everywhere , and let jobless at those crocs on the power cartels. But this will be just the first step, there is more to come like fractal water, or as someone calls it energized water, ( see Masaru Emoto work on water) with the power to heal, just by drinking water, grow better fruits and vegies ,faster healthier, The sound as antigravity, superconductors at room temperature like the monoatomic gold. More and more people is going that direction , and all will bring us to a better world, beside the will of the dark side to smash us, They will NOT SUCCEED !!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Eram (4th April 2014), Inaiá (2nd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (2nd April 2014), sigma6 (1st April 2014)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

The son-in-law also has questions. His big question last night is how the magnets stay cool; how the machine doesn't burn out?
    peaceviddie- he didn't comment on your question about the coils. He said he needed to do some research on coils.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Eram (4th April 2014), Inaiá (2nd April 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

I've just downloaded the manual and scanned through it. I'm ‘only’ an RF engineer (and can read a circuit diagram) so I do understand the concept of resonance which is claimed to be at the heart of this design.

My gut instinct is that this is at worst yet another scam or at best a well-intentioned team who have no-one on board who understand the relationship between volts, amps and watts. This is very unlikely as the text seems technically competent and plausible. I didn't see any obvious technical 'clangers', although when 'quantum' is used to explain the unexplainable, I'm a bits suspicious; any engineer will be familiar with the phrase "bull**** baffles brains"!

But I'll certainly suspend judgement - it deserves that.

However, the circuit diagram appears to be incomplete. "The output of the variac is connected to a 600 volt, 25 Amp full-wave bridge rectifier to power the variable speed DC drive motor. “ This isn't shown on the circuit diagram. Neither is the motor controller board.

Nor did I see any reference as to how the 400 Hz AC output (shown on the circuit) is changed to 60 Hz for 120 V output or 50 Hz for 240 V output as most domestic equipment will not like 400 Hz!

The current required to generate the stated 15 kW at 120 volts is 125 Amps!! I think a bit more clarity as to the kind of copper wire that won't burn out is certainly needed here!

If I were them, I think I would have gone to the trouble of making a video, with strategically placed meters showing various voltages and currents. That doesn't prove it's not a hoax, but I would illustrate what they are trying to do to the technically inclined.

How about a smaller version? Proof of concept so that people can spend just a few hundred dollars to see if it works? On the other hand, if it works, hey, $7,000 is a bargain for free energy for the rest of your life! Just borrow from the relatives if necessary. What are we waiting for...? (Hint; before you buy one, make sure you understand the relationship between volts, amps and watts. Just sayin’...)

And there's no need to bring up the Tesla Coil in any free energy discussion. It doesn't produce free energy or transmit energy wirelessly. It breaks no laws of physics. They are quite easy to make and are just open-ended resonant transformers. I've made one; there are plenty of genuine Youtube videos of them working and plenty of genuine plans. They’re great fun, demonstrate a number of concepts in AC theory, but of little practical use to the average person.

One thing about all this free energy stuff worries me; how come someone from generations of "to hell with the consequences" enthusiastic physics students across the world, haven’t done this already? Or are university campuses littered with buried bodies of the brave students that have done this and paid the price? There are more free energy plans out there than you can shake a stick at, and this one seems fairly straightforward. A university that’s the first to do this...? No one's going to kill an entire physics class - are they? And for the university - fame and fortune or what? I just don't get it...

Nick

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

13th Warrior (31st March 2014), Ahnung-quay (31st March 2014), Bob (31st March 2014), Corncrake (31st March 2014), Dennis Leahy (31st March 2014), Eligos (1st April 2014), Eram (4th April 2014), Gerald Paris (31st March 2014), Inaiá (2nd April 2014), meat suit (2nd April 2014), Reinhard (1st April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (2nd April 2014), sigma6 (1st April 2014), Strat (2nd April 2014)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Looking at the provided schematic; the coils are wired in opposition (buck) fashion. Does this make sense to anyone?
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

@ 13th Warrior: I don’t see why not. The dots on the coils imply someone there understands about inductor phasing and how to correctly show it on a circuit diagram.

But having slept on it I have other concerns. The information as presented appears incomplete. This is OK when protecting commercial interests, but isn’t the whole point to get people to build it from the plans? Has anyone built one?

The whole device looks too simple to not have been done decades ago by anyone with a decent mechanical workshop and basic knowledge of electronics.

And another thing… (well spotted Ahnung-quay’s son-in-law!), unless the #10 AWG copper wire used to wind the two 350 turns coils is exhibiting hitherto unknown properties, anyone using Ohm’s law can work out the current this wire is carrying. i.e. for 10 kW at 240 volts it’s a ‘mere’ 41.7 amps. At 15 kW at 120 volts it’s 125 amps. Maximum current carrying capacity of #10 AWG wire is about 15 amps (some tables show 30 amps, but this is uncoiled). Someone at QEG has some clarification to do.

The supplied data in the QEG manual is either wrong, at best incomplete or the whole project is yet another free energy scam. But if it demonstrably doesn’t work, why have they bothered, as they’ll soon be exposed as fakes? Weird...

Presumably there are other engineers lurking on this forum. Come on chaps (and chapesses), say something! What do you see here? Or have you decided that this stuff just isn’t worth bothering with? Well I don’t blame you…

Nick

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

13th Warrior (1st April 2014), Eram (4th April 2014), Gerald Paris (1st April 2014), meat suit (2nd April 2014), Reinhard (1st April 2014)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    I've just downloaded the manual and scanned through it. I'm ‘only’ an RF engineer (and can read a circuit diagram) so I do understand the concept of resonance which is claimed to be at the heart of this design.

My gut instinct is that this is at worst yet another scam or at best a well-intentioned team who have no-one on board who understand the relationship between volts, amps and watts. This is very unlikely as the text seems technically competent and plausible. I didn't see any obvious technical 'clangers', although when 'quantum' is used to explain the unexplainable, I'm a bits suspicious; any engineer will be familiar with the phrase "bull**** baffles brains"!

But I'll certainly suspend judgement - it deserves that.

However, the circuit diagram appears to be incomplete. "The output of the variac is connected to a 600 volt, 25 Amp full-wave bridge rectifier to power the variable speed DC drive motor. “ This isn't shown on the circuit diagram. Neither is the motor controller board.

Nor did I see any reference as to how the 400 Hz AC output (shown on the circuit) is changed to 60 Hz for 120 V output or 50 Hz for 240 V output as most domestic equipment will not like 400 Hz!

The current required to generate the stated 15 kW at 120 volts is 125 Amps!! I think a bit more clarity as to the kind of copper wire that won't burn out is certainly needed here!

If I were them, I think I would have gone to the trouble of making a video, with strategically placed meters showing various voltages and currents. That doesn't prove it's not a hoax, but I would illustrate what they are trying to do to the technically inclined.

How about a smaller version? Proof of concept so that people can spend just a few hundred dollars to see if it works? On the other hand, if it works, hey, $7,000 is a bargain for free energy for the rest of your life! Just borrow from the relatives if necessary. What are we waiting for...? (Hint; before you buy one, make sure you understand the relationship between volts, amps and watts. Just sayin’...)

And there's no need to bring up the Tesla Coil in any free energy discussion. It doesn't produce free energy or transmit energy wirelessly. It breaks no laws of physics. They are quite easy to make and are just open-ended resonant transformers. I've made one; there are plenty of genuine Youtube videos of them working and plenty of genuine plans. They’re great fun, demonstrate a number of concepts in AC theory, but of little practical use to the average person.

One thing about all this free energy stuff worries me; how come someone from generations of "to hell with the consequences" enthusiastic physics students across the world, haven’t done this already? Or are university campuses littered with buried bodies of the brave students that have done this and paid the price? There are more free energy plans out there than you can shake a stick at, and this one seems fairly straightforward. A university that’s the first to do this...? No one's going to kill an entire physics class - are they? And for the university - fame and fortune or what? I just don't get it...

Nick
    Best post... regarding the University, they have purposely set up the curriculum to make sure your learning takes you in 180 degrees the opposite direction. The people who have figured this out are geniuses... ie. the have intuitive insight, are self taught, and usually operate outside the university system.. I think Joseph Farrell talks about Maxwell equation that were removed from electrical education, because they pointed to evidence of over unity. Of course the excuse at the time was that they were "too complex" (too complex???)

I used to have a phrase that kept resounding in my brain when I went to University... "students, students everywhere, but not a mind to think..."

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Eligos (2nd April 2014), Eram (4th April 2014), Gerald Paris (1st April 2014)

38. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

But having slept on it I have other concerns. The information as presented appears incomplete. This is OK when protecting commercial interests, but isn’t the whole point to get people to build it from the plans? Has anyone built one?

The whole device looks too simple to not have been done decades ago by anyone with a decent mechanical workshop and basic knowledge of electronics.

And another thing… (well spotted Ahnung-quay’s son-in-law!), unless the #10 AWG copper wire used to wind the two 350 turns coils is exhibiting hitherto unknown properties, anyone using Ohm’s law can work out the current this wire is carrying. i.e. for 10 kW at 240 volts it’s a ‘mere’ 41.7 amps. At 15 kW at 120 volts it’s 125 amps. Maximum current carrying capacity of #10 AWG wire is about 15 amps (some tables show 30 amps, but this is uncoiled). Someone at QEG has some clarification to do.

The supplied data in the QEG manual is either wrong, at best incomplete or the whole project is yet another free energy scam. But if it demonstrably doesn’t work, why have they bothered, as they’ll soon be exposed as fakes? Weird...

Presumably there are other engineers lurking on this forum. Come on chaps (and chapesses), say something! What do you see here? Or have you decided that this stuff just isn’t worth bothering with? Well I don’t blame you…

Nick
    Some really good points and agree wholeheartedly.
    The schematic looks amateur. with no part #s
    Perhaps the #10AWG wire could handle more volts. IE 1500volts X 10 amps =15KW
    I would love to have this thing work as advertized.They want to give this away
    right?
    Why don't they have a technical Q&A forum?
    Last edited by aviators; 2nd April 2014 at 02:38.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast