+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Plans for the Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) were released today (March 25, 2014)

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks

Default Re: Plans for the Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) were released today (March 25, 2014)

Check this out, could be why, in part anyway, the QEG gets it’s mysterious powers, ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLK1...ature=youtu.be

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Eram (10th April 2014), loveoflife (10th April 2014), Reinhard (10th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #102
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Plans for the Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) were released today (March 25, 2014)

Quote Posted by aviators (here)
    I asked this question before. Does anyone know how long a QEG (aka Witts)
    Generator has continually run under load. In James interview (post 95) James said
    he ran his prototype in short 1 HR test periods possible totaling 150 Hrs. This was at partial load.
    I don't think it really matters whether the QEG is capable of running for 10 years without failing; if it can run long enough to toss long held beliefs about sources of energy out the window, the QEG team has accomplished their mission. If the QEG is proven and goes mainstream, I fully expect it will become obsoletely technology very shortly. When people expand their minds, they won't think twice about clicking the donate button for Searl Magnetics or other similar type projects; more importantly, they'll force their politicians to cut the BS and send tax payers dollars to real energy solutions. Although I would love to have a QEG powering my house in the near future, I clicked the donate button recently and will continue to click that button because I want my children grow up in a free society.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to peaceviddie For This Post:

Eram (10th April 2014), genevieve (22nd April 2014), loveoflife (10th April 2014), PathWalker (22nd April 2014), Reinhard (10th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #103
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Quote Posted by peaceviddie (here)
    Quote Posted by aviators (here)
    I asked this question before. Does anyone know how long a QEG (aka Witts)
    Generator has continually run under load. In James interview (post 95) James said
    he ran his prototype in short 1 HR test periods possible totaling 150 Hrs. This was at partial load.
    I don't think it really matters whether the QEG is capable of running for 10 years without failing; if it can run long enough to toss long held beliefs about sources of energy out the window, the QEG team has accomplished their mission. If the QEG is proven and goes mainstream, I fully expect it will become obsoletely technology very shortly. When people expand their minds, they won't think twice about clicking the donate button for Searl Magnetics or other similar type projects; more importantly, they'll force their politicians to cut the BS and send tax payers dollars to real energy solutions. Although I would love to have a QEG powering my house in the near future, I clicked the donate button recently and will continue to click that button because I want my children grow up in a free society.
    Thanks peaceviddie, I completely agree with you! Just the principle is great news for the world. I am trying to spread this news. Most of the questions I get come back to my " how long" question. My feeling too is it doesn't matter because this is just the beginning. We are witnessing history unfolding for the better. This brings me joy to think we can make a difference..

Best Regards...
    Last edited by aviators; 10th April 2014 at 06:04.

6. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Well the trolls are starting to hunker down in the Skype Forums over at QEGNetwork. I would have been surprised otherwise.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

Inaiá (21st April 2014), loveoflife (10th April 2014), Reinhard (10th April 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th April 2014)

8. Link to Post #105
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    Well the trolls are starting to hunker down in the Skype Forums over at QEGNetwork. I would have been surprised otherwise.

Where there are trolls, there is truth!!

9. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member Marc Barrie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daphne (here)
    Where there are trolls, there is truth!!
    ‎Beware of misattributed quotes on the Internet ~ Abraham Lincoln
    "Пыщ - Пыщ ололо - Я водитель НЛО" ~ I. Reshetnikov

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marc Barrie For This Post:

hohoemi (26th April 2014), loveoflife (11th April 2014), seko (11th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    The QEG team has abandoned the Skype chat because of trolls.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peaceviddie For This Post:

Eligos (11th April 2014), Inaiá (21st April 2014), loveoflife (11th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,743 times in 1,499 posts

Quote The QEG team has abandoned the Skype chat because of trolls.
    I guess it depends what you mean by 'trolls'. Aggressive, offensive postings are always unnecessary and unwanted. But if someone asks probing engineering questions and is met with evasive, defensive or no replies from QEG, then it's not surprising that they get frustrated.

Perhaps some of the non-scientific 'I-wanna-believe' brigade misinterpret perfectly legitimate technical questions as offensive trolling. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they appear to labeling anyone who dares request clarification on deeply technical issues as trying to pick holes in the system and its design.

Well sorry folks, if you're presenting a device and making extraordinary claims, you need to present extraordinary evidence - to paraphrase Carl Sagan. QEG need to be prepared to defend forceful criticism with equally robust responses.

Nick

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

13th Warrior (11th April 2014), Delight (25th April 2014), Strat (11th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 913 posts

Any new updates on the QEG since the 7th?
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

16. Link to Post #110
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    Any new updates on the QEG since the 7th?
    nope, the silence is deafening. Hopefully some news tonight.

17. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    I guess it depends what you mean by 'trolls'. Aggressive, offensive postings are always unnecessary and unwanted. But if someone asks probing engineering questions and is met with evasive, defensive or no replies from QEG, then it's not surprising that they get frustrated.

Perhaps some of the non-scientific 'I-wanna-believe' brigade misinterpret perfectly legitimate technical questions as offensive trolling. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they appear to labeling anyone who dares request clarification on deeply technical issues as trying to pick holes in the system and its design.

Well sorry folks, if you're presenting a device and making extraordinary claims, you need to present extraordinary evidence - to paraphrase Carl Sagan. QEG need to be prepared to defend forceful criticism with equally robust responses.

Nick
    When dealing with science that challenges the laws of physics as they are at present understood, i dont blame the QEG team. There are many subjects that we call alternative, because thinking outside of the box is required to accept them or even approach with an open mind.

I do not see the point in arguing with someone who attacks because they have decided to remain entrenched in the box of mainstream thinking.

Cognitive dissonance is denial. If denial is somebodies stance then the subject matter is invisible to them. If i see that there is an elephant in the room and the other cannot see it. Then that is all there is to it.

Trolls generally have the habit of insisting that they are right and fight to defend their righteousness. I agree with the QEG team why argue when the device speaks for itself.

Academics mainly have an elitist compartmentalised way of thinking. They assume that they and institutions of learning have a monopoly on knowledge, and that without the necessary qualifications one has no right to an opinion. They are fond of the word impossible, and are often envious when some self taught upstart changes the established paradigm.

Knowledge belongs to the people and needs to be freely available.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Eram (12th April 2014), Gerald Paris (12th April 2014), Inaiá (21st April 2014)

19. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

In highschool, my physics teacher taught us about resonance. Inquisitive minded I went home and put a set of 12 crystal margarita glasses on a table and got them to sing by running my finger along one of them; I didn't understand it and still don't but couldn't help but wonder if this had practical applications. When teaching a grade 4 class about the conservation of energy, I had difficulty wrapping my mind around nor plausibly explaining how a magnet brought in close proximity to iron could cause the iron to move toward the magnet. Perhaps I'm lacking a deeper understanding, but I wonder if some principles in physics are conveniently avoided.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peaceviddie For This Post:

Eram (12th April 2014), Inaiá (21st April 2014), loveoflife (20th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #113
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

So there's still nothing out regarding his turning mercury to gold using copper wires and a cola bottle.... or am i missing something ?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lysander For This Post:

Nick Matkin (22nd April 2014)

23. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lysander (here)
    So there's still nothing out regarding his turning mercury to gold using copper wires and a cola bottle.... or am i missing something ?
    You must be patient. Any day now...

======

"Why are we waiting, Wh-y are we wait-ing, Why are we wait-ing, oh why, why, oh why..."

I'm not sure how widely known internationally that chant is...
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 22nd April 2014 at 15:13.

24. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,115 times in 807 posts

Here is my take on the QEG project.

It looks promising but prototype means it needs a lot of improvement and hidden issues until it get perfected. How much money and time it’ll take is unknown. That’s why building any serious machine starts with small prototype and careful plan.

Importing all the parts of the QEG costs me thirty percent of the original price for border tax and shipping and handling, which make it over $10,000 investment at least. Hmm… Even if I have hundred thousands dollars in the bank account, I wouldn’t build this prototype. Because I know how things work in engineering world.

There are two reasons I support the QEG team: Open Source development model, Ralph Ring‘s involvement. I personally hope the QEG project will deliver real FE power generators to general public who can afford it pretty soon. It gotta be come out fast.
    • Complete scientific test data of 10kW QEG prototypes
    • Scale downed version of QEG prototypes: 500W to few kW.
    • Reliable QEG kit suppliers
    Provided the team delivers above things in the list, this will be major breakthrough in Free Energy technology over 100 years. Other inventors and groups will join and build various Free Energy devices later on. Then general public will be able to select the right FE power generator that suits best for them.

The time will tell whether it would be another bluff or historical event that impacts the course of human history.

For free society!

25. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

QEG TRAINING IN UK OFFERED FOR TECHNICALLY MINDED

I've recently been in contact with Ian Evetts of: http://ian1972.wix.com/quantum who is based in Coventry, UK and says he's spent the last five years researching and building free energy devices.

He's currently over in Morocco at the moment getting QEG training. He says he'd like to train technically minded people when he comes back to the UK, so if you are interested, please contact him via his contact page at his website at the top.

You might not get an immediate response, as there have been communications problems at their base in Aouchtam, Morocco, with internet going down in the village etc. Read about it here: http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....d-morocco.html

Will be interesting to hear how it all goes - the 'proof of the pudding' and all of that...
    Last edited by Sabrina; 25th April 2014 at 17:45.
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

26. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,326 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

Nick
    actually, IMO and IME, to get things done in a world that demands massive proofs for extraordinary claims..to get things done, you need to IGNORE the desires for explanations and push past those people. IGNORE them completely.

NEVER engage them on their own ground, on their own terms, in a battle scenario, in any way, shape, or form. In such a scenario, one falls prey to a force they cannot overcome,as the force of denial is far far more potent than the truth of the device working. What happens is the human will and desires of millions of engineers and the like, who's very existence on this earth, their very core belief structures are under deep deep threat, and this causes a cognitive disconnect in them.

In that case, it will be YEARS of them fighting with themselves to get past their own metal blocks, to reform their base psychology.

And, if you confront them on their OWN terms, all you will do is engage them in an area where their base psychology will fight to the death and beyond, to hold the ground they exist in and on. they'll kill you and the idea thousand times over, before they'll give an inch of ground, no matter what they Say. And there are MILLIONS of them.

Walk right past and through them, have absolutely NOTHING to do with them, whatsoever, in any way, shape, or form. Engaging them is the route to death and failure. A violent army of fundamental fear and denial, with all the factors of violence and conniving that one can possibly image, and beyond.

One path exists, and that is to simply build the devices and distribute them. Nothing else works.

If the engineers and scientific interests...try come to you, stay the hell away from them.

This is my direct experience. Heed these warnings, or you will fail.

Engage only with the people who understand already. Build the base that works, in the direction that works, do not engage a battle group that numbers in the millions and will kill you a thousand times over.

That is a major component of what has caused all that has come before, to fail.

Your organization and ability to work outside of accepted norms is the only thing that will get you to where you want to be.
    Last edited by Carmody; 25th April 2014 at 18:02.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (26th April 2014), Delight (25th April 2014), Hervé (25th April 2014), hohoemi (26th April 2014), Hughe (25th April 2014), PurpleLama (25th April 2014), skyflower (27th April 2014), StandingWave (25th April 2014)

28. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Some folks just don't get it.

If it works, and breaks the laws of physics as we presently understand them, scientists will be clambering to learn what they don't understand and apply it to other problems.

I believe it's nonsense to say they'll be fighting their own 'mental block'. People who say that usually have no experience with the scientific method. How and why would you fail just because pesky, sceptical scientists want to ask questions?

I guess it's fine to ignore probing questions if you're busy developing ground-breaking technology; they'll see it soon enough and the doubters will have to eat their words.

As I've already said, when heavier-than-air flight was clearly demonstrated, scientists who said it was impossible ate their words, and got on with developing the jumbo jet. There was no attempt at 'suppressing the technology' because it broke the existing scientific paradigms.

Prove the ******* thing works, get them out and working in the world at large and we'll look on in awe. Otherwise stop wasting everyone's time. Unfortunately there are plenty of folks who are tired of deadline after deadline being missed.

I don't know what sort of physicists you know, but in my experience if they were gathered around a device that was producing more power than it was consuming, clearly being demonstrated in front of them and their test equipment, they'd be beside themselves with excitement!

When will Oxfam be able to buy these devices and light up African villages? By this summer? Christmas? Next spring? We need to know...

Nick
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 25th April 2014 at 22:19.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (25th April 2014), Strat (27th April 2014), tnkayaker (26th April 2014)

30. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,115 times in 807 posts

Quote As I've already said, when heavier-than-air flight was clearly demonstrated, scientists who said it was impossible ate their words, and got on with developing the jumbo jet. There was no attempt at 'suppressing the technology' because it broke the existing scientific paradigms.
    Demonstrated it by whom? Two bicycle mechanics who only had high school education spent over 10 years figured out aerodynamics after 1,000 of experiments. The Wright Brothers didn't demonstrated aircraft instead they discovered hidden laws of physics in air. What were the smart scientists and engineers doing?

Do you honestly think Nicola Tesla's Free Energy technology was simply manufactured disinformation by bunch of individuals who hate TPTB? The fact is entire civilization has been depending on Tesla's electric power generator and distribution system for 100 years. But how many people actually aware of Nicola Tesla's existence and the vision, mind-boggling inventions that turn energy industry upside down? Instead Mr. Einstein who invented turned-out-to-be garbage hypothesis, the theory of Relativity, hailed, worshiped by scientists.

The theory of Relativity makes people hopeless. It's one of the fundamental building blocks of nightmarish thermonuclear fission energy. The invariant principle of physical law is nonsensical claim. Physical laws actually change according to emerging theories which make sense. All teachers from elementary to university don't or can't explain major theories in modern science at conceptual level IMHO. They only tell one story like a tape recorder for many generations to make living.

Nowadays it's easy to build gravity manipulation device for educational purpose. The problem is that gravity manipulation is impossible by mainstream scientists. Demonstrating phenomenon that's contradict to laws in physics on textbook is prohibited. If a teacher does it in class room, he/she might get fired. Gravity manipulation, cold fusion, and implosion are prohibited subjects in physics. Finding flaws from old theory without explanation must be blamed first. It's funny and stupid at the same time.

This is my emergency shelter I built. What present society tell us to do is just live stupidly and die in great pain when disaster hits. Elected government by citizens is useless. I asked serious questions about long term blackout to few employees in the power company that supplies and manages electricity of entire nation. They don't have any plan. People like me who prepare survival at personal level is probably one out of 100,000 in the country I live. It is disturbing reality.

Most population live in developed countries needs Free Energy in near future to main the quality of living they enjoy. Once the grid falls, it's game over. Maybe that's what TPTB has planned.

The bottom line is human existence is all about energy. It's hard to contemplate what if all the people are liberated from forced labor for survival and do what they love and like for living.
    For free society!

31. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

no Hughe its all about money, unfortunately......all i can say is, Gerry Garcia really was saying it, live a simpler life, grow your own veggies, SHARE what you have and what others may need, because when you help the wheel spin, (the karmic wheel that is) it all comes back 10 fold, so share your heart out and watch it come back, it does, really it does, if you have just one meal and you see someone or someone asks you for food, cut it in half and eat a little less or give it all away and think about why you may feel hungry and how many others feel that way more than you do, and look inside and ponder these feelings and let yourself grow from that, its a crazy concept but helping the karmic wheel spin is a just a worthy cause, taking care of animals, not eating meat if you can handle that, i wont get into that now , but hey i just wanted to toss you a few thoughts, love and light brother, peace,dennis
    Last edited by tnkayaker; 26th April 2014 at 06:40.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast