Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast

Thread: Any Weird Dreams?

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: Any Weird Dreams?

Quote Posted by Huntress (here)
    I don’t think I’m crazy but it all sounds so crazy. I’m trying to figure it all out whilst not wanting to find anything out (that doesn’t even make any logical sense) I wonder if everything is connected somehow and if it’s important and I should pay attention especially if it’s important because if it is legitimate and I’m not just hallucinating, something is expending serious energy trying to get my attention..
    Hi Huntress, I'll be back again later to reply more. I have one thing to say right now about this quote in particular. Every time I start thinking I might be crazy, I remember a promise I made to myself. I promised myself I will NOT write this off as nothing, as I have done so many times before when something weird happens!

I've read your message a few times now and I feel like I have more to say, just not yet. Things still sinking in.

The man in my dream had normal teeth. His eyes were what were "off". It's hard to describe, not a nice look at all. What's more though, it kind of felt like a "whole pile" of stuff was looking at me, just through that one dude.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bruno (29th November 2017), Innocent Warrior (24th December 2017), Ratszinger (21st September 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ElvenMyst (here)
    ..... The wave hit the beach and engulfed me but instead of my expectation of being surrounded by water it felt like I was in a wave of translucent plasma like energy. A wave of consciousness and transformation ( photon belt ?) The wave seemed to recede after a few moments and I remember looking down at the sand expecting it to be wet but it was as dry as before. It all felt rather positive and exciting yet detached.
    Wow... I have quite a few wave dreams too. They pretty much all feel detached too. Supposedly water can represent emotion, and so I wonder about the symbology there. But I'm a firm believer the only one who can truly interpret a dream is the dreamer. I've just found dreammoods.com helpful for the symbology part of it.

Interesting it wasn't scary I had a few scary, a few not so scary ones.

Quote Posted by chocolate (here)
    ( for those of you who need to know that, yes, I did managed to piece the picture together. it was a bit of a shock when I saw what is happening, but, also life tends to be funny this way. )

( I am starting to feel really tired of this game being played, but I guess if they kill me now I will become even more powerful than if I am to stay alive. Not that I would care all that much either way, but I like to be able to eat chocolate and drink coffee in this physical body I currently occupy for a bit longer. )

Take care everybody!

Cheers,
    chocolate

Ok well, chocolate is gone now, and this sounds pretty serious to me. Hopefully nothing has tricked them into suicide. I can totally relate to "I'm really tired of (insert thing here)". Can't eat chocolate though... hurts my teeth

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)

Also one thing that I was remeinded of when I read your dreams Tesla was the fact in my dreams I am so often either ascending or descending...either straight up/ down or a slope it is such a common theme for me...another really common one is dreaming of houses with where I find extra hidden rooms or secret rooms that connect to others' dwellings. (had one last night in fact..I kept finding more and more rooms)

Thanks for sharing everyone!
    Houses represent the SELF. The individual rooms could be aspects of SELF.
    Wonder if the secret rooms that connect to other dwellings are SELF on other timelines?
    Interesting you say that raregem, I had a similar impression before about the timelines and rooms. I thought of it like alternate timelines are like a bunch of rooms that all look the same. It felt like my thoughts were trying to teach it to me, it could have been anything though really, maybe a load of crap. That was just how alternate realities/timelines were explaining themselves in my head. A bunch of rooms that you can't tell apart.

I actually only remember flashes now, most of it is totally gone, if I hadn’t have written it down it would all be gone. I wrote in the diary that I was loosing it faster than I could write it down the whole time the music was still in my head, I couldn’t even tell you what the tune was 10minutes later. I only recall with clarity the tv and news announcement happening (not what it was) the damn carpet bag... it’s interesting where you said everything got hollow because that is the sensation I felt when the wrongness of that bag dawned on me and my simultaneous realisation there weren’t any birds anymore, I knew they were all dead and/or gone from existence I was fighting my own self to not slip back and accept it as normal. My God I had to fight I clearly remember the rage - I snapped and totally lost it because whatever it was was trying so hard to push my awareness back down...

Actually paralysis makes me angry everytime it’s the rage that snaps me out of it when I can muster it.
    It's making me mad right now... that's horrid - I hope it stops. Try moving around where you sleep, or your position. I know it sounds dumb but that helped for me when I was afraid. I felt like I was sleeping right on top of something stupid, and that it was interfering with my sleep. Maybe just being able to convince yourself something will help, will help it (ha ha) I don't know. Just guessing.

I don’t know what to make of your dreams although I can relate to the whole Mum isn’t right scenario. Never feared she was a mortal threat to me but often thought that she was a danger to my doing what I’m here to do.... because voices when I was a young as 2 telling me not to let her see me, “don’t let her see you she is dangerous to you right now” up until I was about 11 years old it stopped and started again in my early 20’s.
    That's pretty directed at you, never be thinking you're crazy. That's like my brother's voices, they're directed at him. My foreign thoughts I guess is what they are, are rarely directed towards me, and usually only jokingly. My thoughts talk back and forth to one another sometimes, or it's as if I'm over hearing nonsense. I remember one time thinking "I'm STILL HERE" sarcastically when my thoughts started talking about me.

Other times it's like something in my head and asks me a silent question that I have to answer, but that's whole other kind of weird. I just blurt out a statement in my head, which kind of feels like a reply to something. If there's really a "silent voice" and not just my imagination, maybe it's something "above words". It feels like I'm getting interrogated sometimes, I just can't always hear the questions, is probably the best way of describing.

I did have a dream about 2 months after this one, I was on a freaking spaceship....
    A freaking space ship... ha ha, I laughed I'm sorry. I wonder about the suggestive TV... I watch sci fi all the time, and I've been reading it since I was little but I never had any "outer space" dreams until a few years ago. I'm guessing it might be kind of new to you as it is to me

I actually dreamed I was a space animal that lived in a vortex and ate space worms... I couldn't even write that in my dream book. It's just so short and stupid. I remember what I felt like... I was thinking something like "well, guess I'll go look for some food"... and I remember seeing a big weird vortex that looked like it went on into infinity.

Most of my dreams I'm me... when I'm anything else other than myself, it feels pretty weird.

Another one I was a coffee table in, and I wondered if I might be watching too much Star Trek. There's a shape shifting alien in Deep Space Nine... but even despite that connection it was still weird. I remember thinking after waking "how come I could hear things? coffee tables don't have ears..."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (24th December 2017), Noelle (20th December 2017), Ratszinger (21st September 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Dreaming I'm in a Cartoon Game

The night before last I had this dream, and it's definitely a new level of weird for me.

I was in a cartoon, and I sort of felt like me, but as if I were playing a VR video game. The objective of the game was to find super heroes, and they were worth points. I already had a really good one (can't recall who), and I was in the middle of swimming around looking for Batman in Dr. Octopus's underwater lab (he's from Spiderman). That's when I woke up - I never found Batman.

I like video games, I like cartoons, and I like superheroes, so it's hard not to like this dream. Much better than the horrifying scary ones

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (24th December 2017), Noelle (20th December 2017), Ratszinger (21st September 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

My "adult" daughter had her first ET dream -- a very lucid one -- in early December. She gave me permission to share it on Avalon. It's about an ET invasion and possibly the End Times of Earth. She remembers there being an exact time when it would happen. I thought maybe she is experiencing or remembering another timeline.

I did not see what the aliens looked like. When I came into my dream, it was already at the point where humans were waiting for the end of the world. Some people were skeptical, while a lot of other people were scared and they were sending messages through their phones, leaving video recordings of their faces, and saying goodbye to people they care about. And the news was counting down the minutes to the time when it was supposed to end.

As soon as the timer hit, we were all looking out the window, which was overlooking a big body of water, and you could see something shoot up into the sky. It shot up a bunch of light particles, which then all started falling like a shower into the sky. And as they got closer, it got lighter and lighter, and you could feel this feeling in your stomach that felt like G force. Then everything went black.

When I woke up (in the dream) it was in a world set up exactly like Earth, but everyone was pixelated. We all were near the people we left with. But some people lost their memory, and some didn’t. Those people became fearful and violent. Because they didn’t know what was going on. The people that did have their memories were also scared. They didn’t know why we were still alive and also why everything looked the way it did.

I don’t remember much else towards the end, just mostly people fighting, trying to come up with a reason why we were here.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (24th December 2017), Mike (20th December 2017), petra (20th December 2017), Ratszinger (21st September 2018), StandingWave (20th December 2017), thunder24 (20th December 2017), Valerie Villars (20th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I keep having dreams of being a little kid. Last night was a weird one though! We all got saved by my childhood school bus driver, he ended up being the "hero" in my dream. So weird.

There was snow everywhere, and it was so deep! The school bus was already stuck, so he came to help. I was the only kid in the bus at the time, and I remember thinking we were going to die there in the snow..

Next thing I knew, he pulled forward face first into a mountain, and I thought "This is it, we're gonna die"

Then he reversed really fast, spun 90 degrees, and we were free! The last thing I remember thinking was that bus-driving clearly takes skill.

Kids all get to school... bus driver is a hero... the end. So funny and weird. It's not often dreams make me laugh this much so I felt like I should login and share

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Noelle (20th September 2018), Valerie Villars (29th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

OK.. dreams getting much more weird lately, and I really don't want to tell anyone except Project Avalon. I told a few people about the first few dreams, but my friends don't seem to like my sharing

Just a little pre-lim, my dreams are always very short

Any way, about 3-4 days ago I dreamed of being trapped in the back of a car with some other person in the front seat. It was really confining and claustrophobic feeling. In the same night I also dreamed I was being attacked by dogs. I remember thinking I should probably play dead, and I don't recall if any of them bit me.

It didn't feel that scary, but I'll classify that as a night mare.

Another night passed, no dreams recalled.

Next night, I dreamed I was in the body of my friend, who's the opposite sex as me. The big surprise here is I actually FELT like MYSELF! I just was not in my own body. It felt as if I was doing something sneaky and didn't want to get caught, and I was trying my best to act and move like he would, but people were still eyeing me (who looked like him) suspiciously

Last night another bunch of dreams. I found $300 or more in a pair of kids shorts at the thrift store, and I kept it. Maybe that was a bad idea... but still felt like what I would do. I also lost my car again (this is common) and phoned my friend (who's body I dreamed I was in the night before) to see if he knew where it was.

Maybe I'm just getting more sleep lately, who knows. If anyone else's dreams are changing or getting weirder, please say so!

Also please share... but only if you feel like sharing.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th September 2018), Noelle (20th September 2018), Valerie Villars (20th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    OK.. dreams getting much more weird lately, and I really don't want to tell anyone except Project Avalon. I told a few people about the first few dreams, but my friends don't seem to like my sharing

Any way, about 3-4 days ago I dreamed of being trapped in the back of a car with some other person in the front seat. It was really confining and claustrophobic feeling. In the same night I also dreamed I was being attacked by dogs. I remember thinking I should probably play dead, and I don't recall if any of them bit me.

Next night, I dreamed I was in the body of my friend, who's the opposite sex as me. The big surprise here is I actually FELT like MYSELF! I just was not in my own body. It felt as if I was doing something sneaky and didn't want to get caught, and I was trying my best to act and move like he would, but people were still eyeing me (who looked like him) suspiciously

Last night another bunch of dreams. I found $300 or more in a pair of kids shorts at the thrift store, and I kept it. Maybe that was a bad idea... but still felt like what I would do. I also lost my car again (this is common) and phoned my friend (who's body I dreamed I was in the night before) to see if he knew where it was.

Maybe I'm just getting more sleep lately, who knows. If anyone else's dreams are changing or getting weirder, please say so!

I'm going to have to share some dreams on this thread when I have more time, but I just wanted to say I also am always dreaming of losing my car ... very common theme for me. I also dream very often in other people's bodies - seemingly like I slip into their bodies (or take them over completely - like a possession) to help protect them from some sort of harm.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Noelle (21st September 2018), petra (24th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

From what I remember, vehicles of any type are a euphemism for your body, your consciousness or your life in general. So, an out of control vehicle means you are feeling out of control.

Dedukshun, dreaming you lost your car might mean you are afraid of losing your mind or losing your way.

Your dreams are your myths, as Joseph Campbell says.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DeDukshyn (21st September 2018), Noelle (21st September 2018), petra (24th September 2018), Ratszinger (21st September 2018), T Smith (6th September 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by petra (here)

I'm going to have to share some dreams on this thread when I have more time, but I just wanted to say I also am always dreaming of losing my car ... very common theme for me. I also dream very often in other people's bodies - seemingly like I slip into their bodies (or take them over completely - like a possession) to help protect them from some sort of harm.
    I used to interpret a lot of dreams for people. Still do for myself and my wife. Stopped because people thought I was a witch or something when I was just revealing their own inner goings on. They can actually reveal quite a bit about you personally, even your past. This dream of being in the back seat, feeling hemmed in and claustrophobic is a dream of taking a passive role in the direction your life is going. Its a dream of dependence and degree of control sort of on the lines of having a dream someone stole your car. This is someone stealing your control over your life path or deviating from where you thought you were going also.
    Dreaming of a dog has to do with loyalty, friendship, trust, and is usually referring to someone you know that exhibits the same traits. Consequently the same can be said of the dog dream as the being someone else. It's a 'seeking a new start' dream. It's a dream indicating you are either trying or wanting to try to see things from a new perspective.

Loss of the car would be not sure of the direction you are going or want to go or how exactly but shows the desire to find your way again. Stealing money, which is kinda sorta what I'm reading, would indicate feeling a need for love. Someone isn't paying enough attention to you as finding money is the universal symbol for your quest or seeking love. Stealing money can also be an indicator or forewarning that you need to be more cautious if the love is outside the committed relationship. By the way the thrift shop would be usually forgotten skills or ideas and it can also indicate to not give up on something appearing worthless or someone as the case may be. Even shopping for cloths is again that seeking a new image or 'mask' theme but being "Thrift Shops" it indicates a re-look into the past and how things were before they got as they are now. Make sense? Anyway so sorry if this got into you more than expected. I can delete anything you find off or uncomfortable.

Hope that helps some without going into much more detail.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 21st September 2018 at 09:16.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Noelle (21st September 2018), petra (24th September 2018), Valerie Villars (21st September 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,108 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    From what I remember, vehicles of any type are a euphemism for your body, your consciousness or your life in general. So, an out of control vehicle means you are feeling out of control.

Dedukshun, dreaming you lost your car might mean you are afraid of losing your mind or losing your way.

Your dreams are your myths, as Joseph Campbell says.
    "Dreams are private myths. Myths are public dreams." Joseph Campbell.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Noelle (24th September 2018), petra (24th September 2018), Valerie Villars (21st September 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for the input here! I really like the Campbell quote, and I am so happy to see people reflecting similar feelings to what I have already.

Being trapped in a car was very scary, even though it was not real.

Interpreting dreams can be a slippery slope too. I looked up the part about dogs trying to bite me in a dream dictionary (dreammoods.com) and I just about lost my marbles when I got to the bit "If you dream about being (sexually assaulted) by a dog... then it means blah blah blah"... well, that just makes me mad. I don't remember what the blah blah blah even said, but just the fact that it's there means someone must have dreamed it (gross)

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Noelle (24th September 2018), Valerie Villars (4th November 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

I had a dream about a year ago that left me thinking maybe dreams (or some dreams) are something very different from what we think they are.

I won't go into too much detail here, but in this "experience," set in a well-known US city, I know I am dreaming. I, then, tell others that I meet in the experience that they are dreaming. So, all now awake in this dream experience, we talk about where each is from (in the non-dream world). Soon after this friendly "awake in the dream" conversation, a man shows up. I ask him: "Where are you from?" He turns to me and says in a growling kind of way, "I told you to focus on one reality!" and then he morphs into an evil being and attacks me. I fought back, a fight that caused me to wake up.

When I woke from that experience (or soon after), I thought, maybe we really are "farm" animals, and they are milking our brains or minds and souls 24/7, with all these different realities for us to suffer in. A wild thought -- maybe too crazy to be possible.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bob (24th September 2018), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Noelle, your post above brings me back once again, to something Bob had posted a while back and I can't remember the thread, but he said our experiences are valuable commodities on open space market as read only files. I guess to be sold to the highest bidder.

I don't remember if Bob said someone told him that or if it was something he knew. All I can say is that it rang a weird bell for me.

No one wants to think any part of them is for sale, against their will or that there are any kind of intrusions into ourselves, but it may be true.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bob (24th September 2018), Noelle (24th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Noelle, your post above brings me back once again, to something Bob had posted a while back and I can't remember the thread, but he said our experiences are valuable commodities on open space market as read only files. I guess to be sold to the highest bidder.

I don't remember if Bob said someone told him that or if it was something he knew. All I can say is that it rang a weird bell for me.

No one wants to think any part of them is for sale, against their will or that there are any kind of intrusions into ourselves, but it may be true.
    Hi Val and Noelle -

That was from a discussion with Truman Cash and myself, discussing the "capture" techniques and uses by "harvesters" - the concept being that some-one's are capturing dis-incarnate "souls" for later bartering, "to the highest bidder".. (Perfect stuff for a Sci-Fy movie).. Along that line one could hypothesise that a person with a developed brain, contains complex frequency patterns that can be received by special equipment (or systems).. that such could be recorded remotely.. Along that line, a recording system playing that back into a "synthetic brain" could very well re-broadcast that out.. the one who had one's quantum neural information patterns recorded then may note some strong deja'vous effects..

The old movie released in 1983 "Brainstorm" is especially an interesting movie to watch.. Just prior to that release, in late 1982, I had published a technical paper with the IEEE society to industry, how mind/body information transmission and reception works, how sensory 'exteriorization' works.. I found it not a coincidence that movie appeared so quickly after the Paper to describe conceptual methods. Although the "hardware" shown in the 'movie' were mere props, incapable of recording as described, that recording and playback was possible it seems to me opens up interesting concepts..
    Last edited by Bob; 24th September 2018 at 18:15.

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

I remember a Wem Wenders science fiction film called "Until the End of the World" from the early nineties and a central part of the plot was:

Quote After Edith's death, Henry begins working on how to record human dreams. The Aborigines disagree with his goals and abandon him, so he experiments on himself, Claire, and Sam. They eventually become addicted to viewing their dreams on portable video screens. Eugene finds Claire curled up in a rock crevasse glued to her screen and takes her back to the village, driving her into painful withdrawal when he refuses to replace the batteries for her screen. He finishes the novel about her adventure and gives it to her, curing her of "the disease of images."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Until_...d_of_the_World

Not the same but a similar concept and for some reason that movie always stuck with me, probably because the soundtrack is excellent.

Thanks for clarifying Bob.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bob (24th September 2018), Noelle (24th September 2018)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    That was from a discussion with Truman Cash and myself, discussing the "capture" techniques and uses by "harvesters" - the concept being that some-one's are capturing dis-incarnate "souls" for later bartering, "to the highest bidder".. (Perfect stuff for a Sci-Fy movie).. Along that line one could hypothesise that a person with a developed brain, contains complex frequency patterns that can be received by special equipment (or systems).. that such could be recorded remotely.. Along that line, a recording system playing that back into a "synthetic brain" could very well re-broadcast that out.. the one who had one's quantum neural information patterns recorded then may note some strong deja'vous effects.....The old movie released in 1983 "Brainstorm" is especially an interesting movie to watch.
    Thanks for the feedback, Bob and Val.

Bob, I will look for that discussion in the Truman Cash thread. Is your paper somewhere on PA?

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bob (24th September 2018), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

32. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

No Noelle, the IEEE paper was typed with a mechanical typewriter, in those days, onto special publisher format "copy ready" paper.. Never put into digital electronic format. I may have a copy somewhere which could be scanned into PDF. I remember finding a copy of it once in an engineering library in the early 1990's in the stacks archives.

With Truman we did discuss a lot with PM's too. I don't remember how much we had in public threads. You may want to PM him and see if he would want to talk about such.. Possibly his 3 PDF's cover that topic adequately too..

33. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

I dunno if I posted this publicly, but I definitely told another Avalon member about this:

Long story short, years ago I was having lucid dreams every night. In one of the dreams I was in my house and everything was exactly the same as it is in the waking life. I was in my bed and I sat up and looked out my window and noticed that there was a red laser like grid on the ground. I went outside in my backyard and there was the same thing; red grid covering the ground. When I was outside there was an individual pointing at one spot in my yard and he said something like "that is the replanting area."

Well....that happened. I can't 'prove' anything but I can back up these claims with pics. The dream would've been around the time of a terrible earthquake in Haiti, it was all over the news (I remember this cause 1 of the dreams involved haiti during this time and it was all rubble in the dream). I didn't plant these trees, they're growing wildly and frankly they're kind of a pain in the butt. This is the only area in my yard that has any new tree growth and it's a LOT of trees (albeit saplings).
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bob (4th November 2018), Valerie Villars (4th November 2018)

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

I had a very vivid dream years ago, before the earthquake in the Indian Ocean and the subsequent tsunamis that killed over 200,000 people.

I was in a house on the beach (which beach wasn't clear) and I was looking through a rather large window when all of a sudden a huge wave came up and engulfed the whole house. A few days later, the above "Boxing Day" tsunami happened.

I have always wondered about the significance of that.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bob (4th November 2018)

37. Link to Post #60
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

I had a very vivid dream years ago, before the earthquake in the Indian Ocean and the subsequent tsunamis that killed over 200,000 people.

I was in a house on the beach (which beach wasn't clear) and I was looking through a rather large window when all of a sudden a huge wave came up and engulfed the whole house. A few days later, the above "Boxing Day" tsunami happened.

I have always wondered about the significance of that.
    I have had dreams of future events. Simple things in my personal life, but I accurately dreamt of the exact event. So from my experience there is much more to dreams than we know. The problem when you dream of a future event, you can start to wonder if any dream you had might come true. But when I have had a dream like I mentioned, it had a different feel so at the time of the dream I felt that it was not a normal dream.

So, yeah

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Valerie Villars (5th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast