+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: Any Weird Dreams?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Default Re: Any Weird Dreams?

Hi thank you to everyone who shared so far. I have a friend visiting so am unable to put my focus here wtm. Look forward to reading properly tomorrow. :-)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

chocolate (28th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th March 2014), Winter (28th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Here is something for you to read later if you want:

Quote Siegfried Must Die

Dreamed 1913/12/18 by Carl Jung

THE DREAM

I was with an unknown, brown-skinned man, a savage, in a lonely, rocky mountain landscape. It was before dawn. The eastern sky was already bright, and the stars fading. Then I heard Siegfried’s horn sounding over the mountains and I knew that we had to kill him. We were armed with rifles and lay in wait for him on a narrow path over the rocks.

Then Siegfried appeared high up on the crest of the mountain in the first ray of the rising sun. On a chariot made of the bones of the dead he drove at furious speed down the precipitous slope. When he turned a corner, we shot at him, and he plunged down, struck dead.

Filled with disgust and remorse for having destroyed something so great and beautiful, I turned to flee, impelled by the fear that the murder might be discovered. But a tremendous downfall of rain began, and I knew that it would wipe out all traces of the dead. I had escaped the danger of discovery; life could go on, but an unbearable feeling of guilt remained.

AFTER

When I awoke from the dream, I turned it over in my mind, but was unable to understand it. I tried therefore to fall asleep again, but a voice within me said, “You must understand the dream, and must do so at once!” The inner urgency mounted until the terrible moment came when the voice said, “If you do not understand the dream, you must shoot yourself!” In the drawer of my night table lay a loaded revolver, and I became frightened.

Then I began pondering once again, and suddenly the meaning of the dream dawned on me. “Why, that is the problem that is being played out in the world.” Siegfried, I thought, represents what the Germans want to achieve, heroically to impose their will, have their own way. “Where there is a will there is a way!” I had wanted to do the same. But now that was no longer possible. The dream showed that the attitude embodied by Siegfried, the hero, no longer suited me. Therefore it had to be killed.

After the deed I felt an overpowering compassion, as though I myself had been shot: a sign of my secret identity with Siegfried, as well as of the grief a man feels when he is forced to sacrifice his ideal and his conscious attitudes. This identity and my heroic idealism had to be abandoned, for there are higher things than the ego’s will, and to these one must bow.

–Carl Jung, from Memories, Dreams, Reflections, 1961.

4. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Hi enfoldedblue!

Here I am to share another dream.

I know it will seem really insignificant, but in reality, from my current point of view it has an important message to tell.
    To make everything more clear, in the very near future I might start a separate thread which I think will be vitally important for everyone to be able to read and understand properly. But for the moment, enfoldedblue, with your permission, I will use the opportunity here.

~~~~~~

I am at present working at home, and I tend to sleep as much as I need to, compared to working on a project when I need to get up at 5.30 am 6 days a week. So in a way I am mostly rested throughout the day, all things considered.

This dream happened two days ago (if I am not mistaken), after the dream I shared on page 1.
    I felt at around 3.00 pm in the afternoon an incredible amount of drowsiness, and sleepiness, which at the time seemed really odd. But what can you do, you either rest your head on the pillow, or you risk fainting out someplace else all together. And here I am, few steps steps away from my bed. I really quickly fell to sleep.
    The dream was kind of extremely strange. I was walking on a beach of some sorts, or at least I was walking on a ground that bordered with some water. I was walking in a complete daze. My eyes were open, but what I was seeing was like the picture on the TV when you are adjusting the antenna, for those of you who remember what that felt like in the past. The images were all skewed- sharp, in color and contrast, but really all messed up.
    I also remember how those images made me feel really dizzy, made my stomach upset.
    I was walking awkwardly, as if I were drunk, or under the influence of some drug. Just so that it is 100% clear, I don't drink alcohol, not even 1 ml, and I don't take medications, not even aspirin.

I felt unsure where I was going, or I had to go, and what to do. Feeling also as if sick, my only option at the time seemed to be to close my eyes and turn my focus inside, as if what I needed to realize wouldn't come as a 3D picture out of this world. As soon I closed my eyes I felt better, and I woke up.
    I wasn't feeling much rested, I was somewhat puzzled.

Few days later I realize this was just one piece of a much bigger puzzle.

I guess I may as well write about it in installments.

( for those of you who need to know that, yes, I did managed to piece the picture together. it was a bit of a shock when I saw what is happening, but, also life tends to be funny this way. )

( I am starting to feel really tired of this game being played, but I guess if they kill me now I will become even more powerful than if I am to stay alive. Not that I would care all that much either way, but I like to be able to eat chocolate and drink coffee in this physical body I currently occupy for a bit longer. )

Take care everybody!

Cheers,
    chocolate
    Last edited by chocolate; 28th March 2014 at 13:26.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

carryattune (29th March 2014), enfoldedblue (29th March 2014), petra (29th November 2017), raregem (30th March 2014), Shikasta (28th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th March 2014), Wind (29th March 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

It was intriguing to read everyone's posts. It is cool to see them all together and get a sense of some of the common themes in the collective. I believe that elvinmyst's description is what is at the base of all the dreams. It is really about a shift in consciousness, but as the energy fields transform it can be frightening and these dreams help us to process the profound shift that we can feel...but really can't see in a tangible concrete way.

Chocolate I think the message in your dream is great because for me it really is key. When we look outside for the truth we are met with so much distortion, uncertainty, smoke and mirrors, that we can look forever and actually get nowhere in our understanding of meaning. Only when we look within with openness and honesty can we start glimpsing truth.

I was particularly struck by Tesla's account of the oak tree dream, because I have also had some powerful premonitory dreams about Oak trees. At my father's house in Canada where I grew up there was a big oak tree next to the house. I have always s felt a very deep connection to that tree. In '97 as I was preparing to leave and come to Australia (at the time I thought I was going for 8 mos) I dreamt that I looked out the window and say ma father and the neighbour farmer with chain saws, they were cutting down the tree. In the dream I yelled out Noooooooo and then woke up, relieved that it was only a dream. A couple of months later when I was in Australia Montreal had a huge devastating Ice storm. The weight of the ice caused the huge 300 yr old limbs to come crashing down to the ground. On the phone my father told me they were uncertain if the tree would survive. I told him about the dream I had had with he and the neighbour, and he said 'oh that's funny because that neighbour and I were using chainsaws to cut up the huge fallen branches and we joked that we should send a piece to you in Australia. Luckily the tree did survive, amazingly when spring arrived life burst from within, with leaves even coming out of the trunk (as most of the branches were gone)...though it is only a shadow of it's former self.

Then a year or so ago I had another dream with an Oak tree. This tree was absolutely enormous and as I looked at it, its huge limbs began to come crashing down. Only this time I didn't feel a sense of horror. It seemed clear to me that the tree represented the old structure of reality, and I understood that for a new way of being to be birthed the old needed to crumble and fall away. As the huge branches crashed down the earth trembled and I felt excited about the transformation I felt it foretold.

Also one thing that I was remeinded of when I read your dreams Tesla was the fact in my dreams I am so often either ascending or descending...either straight up/ down or a slope it is such a common theme for me...another really common one is dreaming of houses with where I find extra hidden rooms or secret rooms that connect to others' dwellings. (had one last night in fact..I kept finding more and more rooms)

Thanks for sharing everyone!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

carryattune (29th March 2014), selinam (29th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th March 2014), Wind (29th March 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

I believe dreams are virtual realities setup in the ethers by the extra terrestrial races to keep our souls busy at night while our bodies are asleep. People who have been abducted have clearly found that the ETs can put them in a virtual reality that looks and feels real. For instance they could all of a sudden be in a jungle where they are being chased by elephants and it looks real and feels real, then all of a sudden they are snapped out of the virtual reality.

What if the ET races have trillions of virtual realities going on that our soul decides to enter while our bodies are sleeping. They have the technology to do this. how could our brains make up the details that are in our dreams. Also, sometimes i have dreams that come true. I believe our star families can implant virtual reality dreams into our minds while we sleep to warn us about impending danger and i believe the dark ETS can implant dreams into our minds to scare the crap out of us or threaten us while we sleep. We are living in a gigantic virtual reality..why can't our dreams be them as well and not really originate in our minds like we are told to think.

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by vilcabamba (here)
    I believe dreams are virtual realities setup in the ethers by the extra terrestrial races to keep our souls busy at night while our bodies are asleep. People who have been abducted have clearly found that the ETs can put them in a virtual reality that looks and feels real. For instance they could all of a sudden be in a jungle where they are being chased by elephants and it looks real and feels real, then all of a sudden they are snapped out of the virtual reality.

What if the ET races have trillions of virtual realities going on that our soul decides to enter while our bodies are sleeping. They have the technology to do this. how could our brains make up the details that are in our dreams. Also, sometimes i have dreams that come true. I believe our star families can implant virtual reality dreams into our minds while we sleep to warn us about impending danger and i believe the dark ETS can implant dreams into our minds to scare the crap out of us or threaten us while we sleep. We are living in a gigantic virtual reality..why can't our dreams be them as well and not really originate in our minds like we are told to think.
    I don't agree...but thanks for sharing your perspective. There are so many ways to look at things, it is fascinating. I believe, through my personal experience, that behind the scenes we are incredibly powerful, wise, creative beings who are the architects and script writers of this reality....we (which of course includes ALL) as the script writers, are responsible for creating all aspects of the matrix including the 'bad guys' (who are incredibly effective at helping us to grow and understand ourselves better). I know that my dreams when I pay attention to them are incredibly powerful tools to help me understand myself, grow, and navigate reality.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

carryattune (29th March 2014), Jean-Marie (18th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What if it's both?
    That would be even scarier!

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    What if it's both?
    That would be even scarier!
    I think there is validity to both perspectives and many more....We are taught to see things from a linear perspective where there is only one true version...but what I have found is that only energy is truth...and there are infinite ways to interpret energy. At the end of the day we can choose what interpretation suits us best. I have gone through the scary interpretations (managed to scare the s**t out of myself many times...lol) until I realized that my life is more fun beautiful rich and happy when I chose to see through the lens of love rather than fear. So I am not saying one perspective is less valid than the other...only that I have come to realize that I have a choice in how I interpret energy...and I chose positive.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

carryattune (29th March 2014), Jean-Marie (18th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th March 2014)

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸positively cute.🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
    Last edited by carryattune; 29th March 2014 at 23:49.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carryattune For This Post:

enfoldedblue (30th March 2014), mahalall (30th March 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th March 2014)

16. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a dream last night that my love n I were on the run from something (it was never clear). I remember we were in the woods for a while and we came across a house in the woods. In the house was a good friend of ours but he was with a bunch of men I did not know. I knew that they were dangerous and I remember him trying to tell us as much but also that we did not have to worry about them. At one point I can remember feeling very vulnerable and frightened (not of the men but of our situation.). It was in this moment of insecurity that my dog (who I had to put down late jan...very heartbreaking..he was my best friend on this planet and I still miss him) came running from the back of the house extreamly happy to see me... I was instantly filled with love and security. he didn't stay with us and I remember feeling ok with that. I remember our friend telling us that we had to leave that "they" (whomever they are) were coming and "they" would kill us if we were found. He gave me a pistol (which I had told him I would not use but thank you) which I kept with me and I remember constantly checking the clip to make sure it had ammo for the incase I had to use it.. I also remember seeing hidden ammo throughout the remainder of the dream. after he gave me the weapon I remember telling my love that we needed to get out of that place, it was weird cus all of our things were in this strange house in the middle of the woods.. and we had a car all the sudden....we had filled the car with stuff and I remember, once it was full, telling my love that I still needed to pack my guitars...she sighed and made room...then I can remember telling her that we don't have room for our fish tank (75 gal) and that we couldn't just leave our fish(friends) behind...it was after she told me that we were not going to be able to get the tank in the car I can remember thinking, even if we did where would we put the fish without water getting everwhere.

then I woke up to the smell of pancakes and my love telling me good morning... I was crying because of seeing my dog...I do miss him.. I didn't let her see and I don't know why I hid my tears from her.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

enfoldedblue (30th March 2014), halffull (30th March 2014), Huntress (18th May 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th March 2014)

18. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gerald Paris (here)
    I had a dream last night that my love n I were on the run from something (it was never clear). I remember we were in the woods for a while and we came across a house in the woods. In the house was a good friend of ours but he was with a bunch of men I did not know. I knew that they were dangerous and I remember him trying to tell us as much but also that we did not have to worry about them. At one point I can remember feeling very vulnerable and frightened (not of the men but of our situation.). It was in this moment of insecurity that my dog (who I had to put down late jan...very heartbreaking..he was my best friend on this planet and I still miss him) came running from the back of the house extreamly happy to see me... I was instantly filled with love and security. he didn't stay with us and I remember feeling ok with that. I remember our friend telling us that we had to leave that "they" (whomever they are) were coming and "they" would kill us if we were found. He gave me a pistol (which I had told him I would not use but thank you) which I kept with me and I remember constantly checking the clip to make sure it had ammo for the incase I had to use it.. I also remember seeing hidden ammo throughout the remainder of the dream. after he gave me the weapon I remember telling my love that we needed to get out of that place, it was weird cus all of our things were in this strange house in the middle of the woods.. and we had a car all the sudden....we had filled the car with stuff and I remember, once it was full, telling my love that I still needed to pack my guitars...she sighed and made room...then I can remember telling her that we don't have room for our fish tank (75 gal) and that we couldn't just leave our fish(friends) behind...it was after she told me that we were not going to be able to get the tank in the car I can remember thinking, even if we did where would we put the fish without water getting everwhere.

then I woke up to the smell of pancakes and my love telling me good morning... I was crying because of seeing my dog...I do miss him.. I didn't let her see and I don't know why I hid my tears from her.
    That's a very full dream.
    I had one like yours recently with a house and a handgun, which is weird.
    So we've both had these "house cleaning" "self defense" dreams lately.
    And not wanting to leave things/beings behind, but knowing you have to go.

@_@

I wonder! What it is!

19. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

I too wonder what it is all about : )

What makes it all the more odd is that I do not remember my dreams on the regular. I can also remember actively knowing that it was dream (before loading the car) and I didn't want to forget because I got to see my friend (dog) again and how he made me feel.

G

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

enfoldedblue (30th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)

Also one thing that I was remeinded of when I read your dreams Tesla was the fact in my dreams I am so often either ascending or descending...either straight up/ down or a slope it is such a common theme for me...another really common one is dreaming of houses with where I find extra hidden rooms or secret rooms that connect to others' dwellings. (had one last night in fact..I kept finding more and more rooms)

Houses represent the SELF. The individual rooms could be aspects of SELF.
    Wonder if the secret rooms that connect to other dwellings are SELF on other timelines?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Bruno (27th November 2017), enfoldedblue (30th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 191 posts

Quote Posted by raregem (here)

Houses represent the SELF. The individual rooms could be aspects of SELF.
    Wonder if the secret rooms that connect to other dwellings are SELF on other timelines?
    Most of my dreams are also about finding hidden rooms or basements in houses. Also I dream a lot about climbing uphill forgetting something or looking for something and having to go back and forth and I get SO tired! Lol.
    Selina

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to selinam For This Post:

Bruno (27th November 2017), enfoldedblue (30th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Last night I had a very powerful dream. I was in a city staying with some friends in a high-rise when I looked out across to the downtown area and saw one of the tall building on fire. As I watched it came crashing down, then more and more buildings began to rock and collapse. Just as I started to yell to others I was with telling them what I was seeing the building we were in began to rock and shift and we had to evacuate quickly.

I know dreams tend to predict personal issues rather than collective ones...and this very well could represent some major structural shifts in my personal reality. But there was a strange quality to this dream that makes me want to reach out and check what others are dreaming about.

We are in very powerful, potent times and I think it could be very worthwhile to share and explore what we are seeing on a subconscious level.

If anyone else has had any dreams that feel significant is some way please share them here.
    It appears to be a dream of fears having to with your ideals, imagination, dreams and achievements so apparently something shocked your security and you dreamt later of your foundations being rocked. Bad day at the stock market dream.

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I dreamed last night I was waiting for a train. Everyone was paying in cash. But the weird thing was that there were huge boxes full of stacks and stacks of cash laying around. I had mine in a shoe box, and it was a LOT of cash. where was that train taking us that we needed that much money??LOL Weird-then i was in a fabric store trying to match some thread to some fabric. boring.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Bruno (27th November 2017), enfoldedblue (31st March 2014)

28. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    I dreamed last night I was waiting for a train. Everyone was paying in cash. But the weird thing was that there were huge boxes full of stacks and stacks of cash laying around. I had mine in a shoe box, and it was a LOT of cash. where was that train taking us that we needed that much money??LOL Weird-then i was in a fabric store trying to match some thread to some fabric. boring.
    Seems to indicate a transition stage in your life and cash is usually a sign of a new love interest or confidence in a love life/relationship as in where you want to be in life and confident about it. Also, it appears from the symbols that you are creating your picture, or painting your own reality picking out the fabric and all. It relates to looking good or painting a new image or persona in life also so again it could tie back to impressing a lady. It can also relate just as easy to fantasy about that from a movie before bed or something else like that to influence or add to the daily grind input you dream about also.

29. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Hi guys,
    I had a dream a few months back that shoved me on my renewed search that lead me here. It's quite long and detailed and much of it I lost whilst trying to write as fast as I could afte waking. I hope you don't mind my sharing.

It started fairly plainly even if extremely vividly. The sun was warm on my skin, it would have been early summer. I was walking to my mothers, it was a suburban type setting with art deco squat apartment’s. 4-5 stories tall. Streets lined with massive tress in full canopy. Very European, it was very pretty, I recall the strangeness of noticing the birds but knowing dogs and cats no longer existed or rather what we thought were dogs and cats were never just pets - apparently this is normal to me and suddenly the thought intruded on me that I have to water my horses and remembering to my distress I had not in days.

I arrived out the front of what I know is my mothers ground floor apartment (she doesn’t live in an apartment at all) dad was messing about with a car on the front lawn and I had come to help. A sky blue coloured Toyota Camey pulls to a stop it broke down in front of us, I recall thinking “that’s convenient isn’t it” a tubby, grey haired woman is behind the wheel. She explains to my Dad that she is having car trouble and he agrees to give her a hand after he looks at me for confirmation, I recall being annoyed and I shrug, I was debating with my father on what the actual issue was with the car and I was suspicious of the convenient circumstances (once awake I thought to myself there is nothing “convenient” about a car breaking down in front of you) the woman interrupted asking for a drink breaking my train of thought, I was ready to simply tell her to leave at that moment. Dad paused and looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders irritably. I really did not want this woman in the house or to help her.

Inside was my Mother, my brother and my departed Aunt. Whom I knew should not be there but in the dream it wasn’t odd to me that she was there but none the less I knew that she shouldn’t be present. That was the first glitch that partially kicked my brain into gear.
    This woman volunteers that she breeds horses, the same breed as mine and tells me the name of the stud she is part owner in. I look up this stud on line and am having a dig around whilst she is talking. I look this stud she claims she is affiliated with and discover that she is lying it is a completely different stud that are not friendly to me. My brain kicks into overdrive and I am thinking about what this woman could possibly want and why is she lying. The T.V is running in the back ground, deal or no deal is on and is interrupted by an announcement that I can now not recall but I know all the information was there, at the time the reporter named the place but I could not recall the name on waking up.

I turn to look at the T.V and notice the carpet bag the woman had carried in with her that was part of a luggage set. The design was like an embroidered world map in antique colours, gold, reds and greens.
    There were things moving on the bag, I stared startled and it dawned on me suddenly that there was something very wrong with what I was seeing. As my thoughts got louder about the wrongness I continued to stare at the bag and reason that we had no such technology to waste on a carpet bag for complex images to be moving around on it. My thoughts then got very sluggish it felt like pressure from all sides to stop me thinking, I was fighting this with every ounce of me – I needed to see, I knew I needed to know what the hell was going on. I notice at this time that the birds stop singing. The birds are all gone.

There were small coloured orbs moving around the bag and banners unfurled beside them as they were moving from nation to nation. There were names on the banners one I recognised at once was the name of a plane. The news report was still going on and everyone was discussing what was happening (again I do not recall what), the stranger started voicing her opinion on what was happening and it clashed so violently with what I knew was truth and the fact she had this bag that seemed to be mapping troop movements just tipped me over the edge. I assume now that it was an annoucement of war.

I got a hold of myself and it was like popping sensation when the heaviness lifted everyone was staring at me, for no reason as I had up until that point been fighting inwardly and this woman had a creepy smile on her face. That set me right off - I then started yelling, my hackles were up and I was whipped into a mammoth rage, I called her a liar and demanded to know what she was doing here, I was so angry and yelling. I was pointing to the bag and saying “this is wrong! This does not exist (the bag), there is something very, very wrong with what’s happening. I pointed out that there are no birds – not a single one, not a single chirp and that bag DOES NOT EXIST – none of this does.

My Dad looked me dead in the eye and repeated what I said “something is not right, it is very wrong” he agreed and walked out of the door. I went after him and my mother came after me and pulled me up outside (dad stopped to wait), my aunt was just over her shoulder impassive and simply observing. Mum got right into me for calling the woman a liar, for the bag and the dead birds and said some hateful things to me to try to bring me back into line, trying to scare me – this made me worse, her trying to tell me it was all normal and what the hell is wrong with me - I freaked out completely, I remember I felt that I had enough of this game and said a whole lot of vile things back, extremely vile I was so full of hatred toward her, not at all normal. What was weirder was that Dad let out this nervous half laugh as I spat this vile language at my mother, his reaction gave me a bit of a fright, he was afraid for me - so I then ran.

I remember thinking as I sprinted how nice the concrete felt as I my feet slapped against it (again strange thing to be thinking when awake but for some reason this was comforting in the dream). I also thought that mum (if not just mum but dad too) were likely to give chase and beat the absolute crap out of me (I am a freaking adult in this dream and I am thinking that!) it made me a little afraid.

I then heard foot steps pounding behind me, initially it gave me a start and a went to run faster because I was already afraid of a beating but something in me snapped and I thought “If I am going to get smashed better get it over and done with now – let it happen I DON’T CARE, I will not stop and I will not apologise. I came to a screaming halt and turned expecting to see my mother and was surprised to see it was dad he had a surprised look on his face. I guess it was because I stopped to confront him. He didn’t comment he just said he didn’t care what I said to mum what he say was;
    “I have to tell you something.” His eyes kept darting back up the street, his tone urgent and hushed. “we need to prepare, something terrible is going to happen.” I knew he meant the world, He then ran back the way he came expecting me to follow.
    All kinds of thoughts were ripping though my head about going somewhere remote to hide, all kinds of things. I remember thinking I’ll suggest it to dad when I catch up that we take the horses and go elsewhere, somewhere remote.

He had run to his unit just up the road as I arrived he was coming out the door loaded up with all kinds of stuff in his arms with a dog leading him out the door, had was wearing army fatigues. I noticed our old family car (which we haven’t had for years, it had been painted in camo colours and had "30th div" printed on the side of it, there was also a scrawl across the RH side of the car that looked like someone has signed (autographed) the car. My mum and aunt were standing side by side across the street simply watching.

The dog is my sisters Dalmatian dog, it seemed absolutely normal that she was with dad in the dream, it makes no sense in the waking world. Her belly was sagging and swinging (it was more than that it resembled a hammock hanging from her forepaws to her hind legs it was strange it swung from side to side and I recall wondering where her puppies were. (On waking that fact was stupid, the dog isn't and has never had pups)

As I am watching dad at the trailer, something on the back seat of the car staring at me unnaturally (sitting on a pile of more stuff) it was my husbands cat, I snapped I was suddenly so righteously angry, I remember screaming in my head “my dad is going to war because of you! This is happening because of you!” I ran to the RHR window of the car screaming. The window was only open a crack so I couldn’t reach in to kill it, I was screaming through the gap staring it in the eyes “YOU THINK I DON’T KNOW! YOU THINK I AM AN IDIOT – ITS YOU, I KNOW ALL OF YOU!” I was so full of rage and hatred I wanted to kill this cat that I realised slowly whilst yelling at it was not my husbands cat but looked similar.

It’s eyes were by far too large for a cat, they took up most of it’s face and they were getting bigger the more I yelled, big and perfectly round. I looked harder to check it was real and noticed the dust on it’s coat and the slow heave of it’s chest as it breathed, I also noted how the sun filtered through the rear screen and knew everything that was happening was bloody well real.
    I was observing and thinking the whole time I raged and then the most unnatural thing happened, it’s head began to sway from side to side like a prayingmantis does when it swings from side to side, the malice coming from this thing, scared me witless. I started to yell at myself in my head to stop because now they know that I know about them. Mum was suddenly behind me calling me off telling me to stop for the same reason “they will know that you know and who you are” mum turned and looked at my Aunt who was still standing across the street who still had said nothing but had seen everything, mum then looked at me and said “It’s too late, they already know.” I knew they would come for me.

I then woke up suddenly and terrified and found my husbands cat sitting on his hip looking down at me – which freaked me out (I didn’t want to kill her don’t worry), she was just observing me and am pretty sure she was who woke me up at that point. I was absolutely terrified, it was 12:10pm and I struggled to sit up, my nose was bleeding and I was cramping the lethargy was indescribable – I immediately noticed that I could still feel the warmth of the sun on my arms which was fading and could smell the trees and air in the room. I got even more scared and I grabbed a pen and a diary that funnily enough was in the bedside table totally empty to write it all down – the first time I have ever written down a dream in my life. I could feel it slipping away at light speed, my cat moved from my husbands hip to the end of the bed and just watched my hands and randomly around the room, when I was writing. When I had wrung my head dry and lay back down she curled up on my legs and went to sleep.

I lost so much, it’s just the really emotionally charged stuff that I desperately attempted to get down, I knew I had to remember this. The non-cat is burned into my mind, I’ll never forget that.

There was a sequence preceeding the woman in the blue car, it was about the car and I know I came to first be suspicious of her because I did not think that the car was hers – the sequence however is entirely gone. Just that one note in the diary, I don’t recall it at all.

There was a preceding dream of me being in a massive paddock and my riding horse + one other (a horse I do not know was with her), It felt like I was at a now estranged friends place but it was not their place, I have been here many times before in my dreams. I don’t know what happened this time but I knew terror. I don't recall even a blip of the sequence that I wrote down.

I noted in the diary “I am loosing too much of the sequences, each of them scared the hell out of me.” There is a note also “A weird song was playing like a soundtrack to a movie during the really intense parts where I recall telling myself in the dream that hearing backing track music was for effect and I was aware in the dream that this was not normal either – that scared me in the dream even more”
    I do not recall this music at all now, I do not recall that realisation at all.

On further analysis over the course of the next few days I got the distinct impression that my family were not my family, none of them behaved like my family. I know my Dad in the dream seemed bewildered at my revelation that “this isn’t real” he repeated it a lot, over and over like he was amazed that I was at all aware. It was my Aunt that scared me the hardest on waking, she died a number of years ago after pulling out in front of a truck deliberately – she never spoke at all just watch and appeared to communicate telepathically to my mother who then would say something to me. The cat that was not a cat had me avoiding my cat for a week, that really paralysed me with fear that swaying head and massive eyes.
    I should say that, I found out about 3 weeks ago that my sisters dog is now pregnant with aprox 2 week due date.
    This dream happened sometime in February, I think. I wrote down the time but not the date.
    "Love knows no limits to it's endurance, no end to it's trust, no fading of it's hope: love outlasts all and stands when all else has fallen."

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Huntress For This Post:

petra (27th November 2017)

31. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Hi Huntress, first of all wow, just wow at how much you remember in your dream! I get vague little recollections at best.

You actually screamed in your dream.. I did that recently, and it scared me because I barely ever talk in my dreams. I really think feelings in dreams are important to note especially when they're inappropriate feelings. Sounds like the cat looking at you triggered something. My actual cat was creeping my out, but I've had her creep me out in my dream too. One dream I was blind in, and I was lying paralyzed under the kitchen table. I could somehow sense that the cat was there, even though I was blind. The sensation of fear and dread was overwhelming, as if she was trying to "take control" of my blind paralyzed body. What a weird dream.

Good idea keeping track, I'm doing that too for *most* of my weird dreams. Some are hard to even describe. The really crazy ones kind of burn into your memory though huh.

Quote Posted by Huntress (here)
    On further analysis over the course of the next few days I got the distinct impression that my family were not my family, none of them behaved like my family.
    I felt that too, it's like everything got all hollow. I remember feeling like I was the only person in the world. I was convinced my mom was a robot for a while too. I know how dumb that sounds, but I remember thinking I should kill her before she kills me.... because she's a robot.... it's just ridiculous, I'm not going to kill my mom... (eyeroll).

Since we're talking about weird dreams I might as well tell of my weirdest one, warning ahead of time though. It's not long, but it's really creepy.

I was just a little child, and I was standing next to a circle of salt. There was a blue glowing light, which felt like it represented a "little spirit" and I was communicating telepathically with the little glowing thing. I was trying to get it to trust me, and I asked it "do you trust me to keep you down?" (I have no idea what I was talking about by "down"). I could sense the hesitation in the little spirit, kind of like "uhh... I don't know....". That's when I looked up, and there was a tall man looking down at me, grinning as if he knew something I didn't. I immediately said to the little spirit "don't trust me! don't trust me!" and then I woke up.

I don't want to watch the Aladdin movie anymore, even though it's hilarious. The part where Aladdin says to Jasmine "do you trust me", and the look on her face.... just makes me feel sick.

32. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Hi Huntress, first of all wow, just wow at how much you remember in your dream! I get vague little recollections at best.
    I actually only remember flashes now, most of it is totally gone, if I hadn’t have written it down it would all be gone. I wrote in the diary that I was loosing it faster than I could write it down the whole time the music was still in my head, I couldn’t even tell you what the tune was 10minutes later. I only recall with clarity the tv and news announcement happening (not what it was) the damn carpet bag... it’s interesting where you said everything got hollow because that is the sensation I felt when the wrongness of that bag dawned on me and my simultaneous realisation there weren’t any birds anymore, I knew they were all dead and/or gone from existence I was fighting my own self to not slip back and accept it as normal. My God I had to fight I clearly remember the rage - I snapped and totally lost it because whatever it was was trying so hard to push my awareness back down...

I remember running and talking with dad with clarity everything else is flashes/fuzzy conversations in detail totally gone, but that cat like it happened 5 minutes ago.

My cat has pulled me out of night terrors many times- well at least I attribute it to her. Usually I hear a voice firmly telling me to wake up repeatedly until I do and usually she is over me staring at me when I drag myself out of the molasses which I am convinced is forced sleep/paralysis. My body usually takes 15-30 seconds after I am conscious to respond. Actually paralysis makes me angry everytime it’s the rage that snaps me out of it when I can muster it.

I don’t know what to make of your dreams although I can relate to the whole Mum isn’t right scenario. Never feared she was a mortal threat to me but often thought that she was a danger to my doing what I’m here to do.... because voices when I was a young as 2 telling me not to let her see me, “don’t let her see you she is dangerous to you right now” up until I was about 11 years old it stopped and started again in my early 20’s.

I don’t think I’m crazy but it all sounds so crazy. I’m trying to figure it all out whilst not wanting to find anything out (that doesn’t even make any logical sense) I wonder if everything is connected somehow and if it’s important and I should pay attention especially if it’s important because if it is legitimate and I’m not just hallucinating, something is expending serious energy trying to get my attention.

I did have a dream about 2 months after this one, I was on a freaking spaceship there was someone I knew and his family on board as well (no idea where we were headed) there were hundreds of us on this ship. I stabbed a girl to death for taking my bunk, she had purple eyes with white irises and looked shocked that I was at all capable, I remember thinking that it had to be done in order for them to understand I’m not to be messed with. I haven’t thought too hard about this dream because I think it may be suggestive t.v or something but I did have paralysis when I came to and I could smell the metallicness of the air.

Did the man in your dreams have normal teeth or were the sharp and too many of them? Keep her down, is grounded here/there with you? Don’t know truly creepy and what I’m afraid of too being used by something I can’t see to do harm.
    "Love knows no limits to it's endurance, no end to it's trust, no fading of it's hope: love outlasts all and stands when all else has fallen."

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Huntress For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (24th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast