+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1 7 17 26 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama 2014

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Former Supporter: Mr. OBAMA you are the Biggest (FRAUD) ever to be perpetrated upon the American people..!

LMAO...

so Obama is responsible for signing treaties to protect 54 countries that happened years before he was born?

we all hate the Fed...

tanking the dollar, cuts them loose

Cheney/Rothschild attack on China was stopped...

WW III has been aborted...

to bad Dick's mom didn't to save the world a lot of hurt...

Kissinger, your fingerprints are all over this mess...

Russia banned Republicans from visiting...

their world is shrinking...

2. Link to Post #122
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Former Supporter: Mr. OBAMA you are the Biggest (FRAUD) ever to be perpetrated upon the American people..!

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    LMAO...

so Obama is responsible for signing treaties to protect 54 countries that happened years before he was born?
    Out of Context Rocky...

I have taken the reference out, just for you Rocky...

Quote This illustrates rather well the ((sheer magnitude of US commitments around the world)). It’s worth remembering, too, as Nima Shirazi noted, that not every state that Washington commits itself to militarily is listed here (Israel is conspicuous for its absence). So, US military commitments go beyond even this lengthy list.

Why? Politicians will tell you this is about defending freedom and democracy (right…). Policy wonks will rattle off old chestnuts about global security and international cooperation. More accurately, this helps institutionalize US hegemony (that is, unrivaled power over all other states in the system).

This doesn’t merely demonstrate how taxpayer money and resources go to the defense of other countries. It illustrates the pervasive conviction in Washington that there are few, if any, spots on the planet that aren’t vital US interests that require military interventionism. ((America’s mandate is limitless, it would seem)). Antiwar.com
    Last edited by jackovesk; 22nd March 2014 at 06:18.

3. Link to Post #123
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Door to Door Obamacare

White House Refuses To Disclose Cost Of Michelle Obama’s Taxpayer-Funded China Trip

20 March 2014

Michelle Obama, her two kids, her mother, and numerous aides will enjoy a taxpayer-funded trip to China from March 19 to March 26. White House officials refuse to tell U.S. taxpayers how much they will shell out for the trip, likely due to inevitable media scrutiny.

Michelle Obama’s top aide, Tina Tchen, will be joining on the trip. She said, ”We are not discussing or disclosing information regarding the details of the logistics of the trip.”

Still, the aide did not try to conceal her excitement. She said, “I think we are all, here in the First Lady’s office, quite excited about the upcoming trip… I think the First Lady is very much looking forward to it.”

The Chinese trip will undeniably be expensive. But Ben Rhodes, the White House’s deputy national security adviser for strategic communications, insisted that the price tag is well worth it. He said, “The most powerful message we can deliver [to Chinese people] is one of the examples of not just the First Lady’s life story but of America and our values. That alone I think speaks to things like respect for human rights that are interwoven into the DNA of the United States of America… The First Lady’s story itself sends a powerful message about the ability of someone of a disadvantaged economic background from a minority group to ascend to the position that she did in private life and now as First Lady.”

[More...]

http://benswann.com/white-house-refu...ed-china-trip/
    Last edited by jackovesk; 22nd March 2014 at 06:15.

4. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

"Respect for human rights that are interwoven into the DNA of the United States of America"- doesn't extend to our right to know the cost of the trip. Excuse me while I puke!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

conk (24th March 2014), genevieve (22nd March 2014), halffull (22nd March 2014), jackovesk (22nd March 2014)

6. Link to Post #125
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Europe is 'Awake' to the Obama (Fraud)... why isn't America???

What Happens If A US President Stops Speaking, And Nobody Claps

03/26/2014

... does it mean that everyone saw right through the endless bluster, hollow rhetoric and empty promises of the man tasked with reading from a teleprompter, and currently in charge of one of the world's most totalitarian states? Because either someone is getting fired for forgetting to turn on the "applause" sign, or Europeans no longer care for the lies uttered by Obama on all topics NSA-related (and all other topics too).

Quote One wonders: how long until the US president finally gets the same treatment in his own country?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...d-nobody-claps

Last edited by jackovesk; 28th March 2014 at 02:21.

7. Link to Post #126
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Europe is 'Awake' to the Obama (Fraud)... why isn't America???

Mia Marie Pope Oust Obama on The Manning Report.

Recorded 31 October 2013

8. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Points for the Europeans... LOLOLOL...

privacy, rule of law, individual rights, bahahahahaah

that was beautiful! ... absolutely beautiful... I salute you Europe! Thank you...

... at the late-night.... double feature..... picture.... sho-w-w...
    I want to goo-oooo... oh oohhh ohhhh....
    (ouch!!! )

The US is still run by closet case homosexuals, going back to Hoover ... woww!!!
    This really is a Rocky Horror Picture Show...

How surreal, Obama, the disposable President of the US...
    Literally a coke whore, transvestite wearing pathological liar... somebody pinch me... I always thought the day he was voted in, that he was set up to fail, they were planning on dragging the US through the mud, and he was always the fall guy, perfect setup... the con man conned... what a joke...
    Last edited by sigma6; 28th March 2014 at 03:55.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

AjaJane (28th March 2014), Gerald Paris (28th March 2014), guyres (28th March 2014), jackovesk (28th March 2014), korgh (28th March 2014), linksplatinum (28th March 2014), NancyV (28th March 2014), Olam (29th March 2014), raregem (28th March 2014)

10. Link to Post #128
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Classic.......

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

cursichella1 (31st March 2014), jackovesk (28th March 2014)

12. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Mia Marie Pope Oust Obama on The Manning Report.

Recorded 31 October 2013
    Very interesting interview. I found a webpage that sums up some facts that relate to this.
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/orlyt...r24feb09.shtml

Hope this hasn't been posted previously, I'm new here

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AjaJane For This Post:

Christine (28th March 2014), Frederick Jackson (28th March 2014), guyres (28th March 2014), halffull (28th March 2014), Hervé (28th March 2014), jackovesk (28th March 2014), NancyV (28th March 2014), Reinhard (29th March 2014)

14. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

This thread wins hard.

THANKS FOR POSTING!!

Much Love

G

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

jackovesk (28th March 2014), NancyV (28th March 2014), sigma6 (2nd April 2014)

16. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

To specifically address the question of your thread:

The American population is under extreme bombardment from every angle and with every mind-control psyops and psychological warfare technique available to the controlling powers. I can only assume more so than in Europe, Australia, and elsewhere. Yes, there is the same propaganda and false paradigm elsewhere in the world, and the PTB are also attacking on all fronts. But judging from the general awareness of the masses in other parts of the world relative to the masses in America, I can only conclude that there is an intensified attack specifically on the American populous. As it is America's military, political leadership, and national fiat currency that have been hijacked and commandeered largely to drive the NWO agenda in its relentless charge, it is perhaps understandable that the globalist strategy is to double down on its underlying population to ensure they are as zombified as possible and in a collective fog so to reduce any risk whatsoever that the masses (who really do hold the power to throw a wrench in their plans) would ever dream to take back their military, political institutions, and financial system.

I am an American. I will say, without reservation, that 90% - 95% of all Americans -- this is not an over estimation -- and this includes doctors, professors, surgeons, lawyers, pilots, software programers, and so on -- have no idea whatsoever what a dollar even is. They have no idea how the monetary system works. Even the intelligentsia and upper strata in American culture are in a trance. America is the stomach of the world. For no particular fault of their own, Americans enjoy the windfalls of the US dollar being the world's reserve currency; the job of Americans is to consume and digest. The same 90% - 95% have no idea this is even their assigned role. So, at the end of the day, there is no need or urgency to snap out of it.

But don't misunderstand me. This is not for a lack of intelligence, character, or because of an non-dynamic population. I believe Americans are perhaps among the more intelligent and dynamic--even among the more moral--humans on the planet. No, this is a deliberate attack on the the so-called "free world" and a deliberately thought-out and induced condition.

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th March 2014), Christine (28th March 2014), Cipher (28th March 2014), cursichella1 (31st March 2014), Frederick Jackson (28th March 2014), Gerald Paris (28th March 2014), guyres (28th March 2014), Hervé (28th March 2014), jackovesk (28th March 2014), lelmaleh (28th March 2014), NancyV (28th March 2014), onawah (28th March 2014), panopticon (29th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (28th March 2014), sigma6 (2nd April 2014), Spiral of Light (28th March 2014)

18. Link to Post #132
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Points for the Europeans... LOLOLOL...

privacy, rule of law, individual rights, bahahahahaah

that was beautiful! ... absolutely beautiful... I salute you Europe! Thank you...

... at the late-night.... double feature..... picture.... sho-w-w...
    I want to goo-oooo... oh oohhh ohhhh....
    (ouch!!! )

The US is still run by closet case homosexuals, going back to Hoover ... woww!!!
    This really is a Rocky Horror Picture Show...

How surreal, Obama, the disposable President of the US...
    Literally a coke whore, transvestite wearing pathological liar... somebody pinch me... I always thought the day he was voted in, that he was set up to fail, they were planning on dragging the US through the mud, and he was always the fall guy, perfect setup... the con man conned... what a joke...
    My sentiments (Exactly) sigma6...

Quote How surreal, Obama, the disposable President of the US...
    PS - I've stated previously that Obama won't see out his 2nd term...By design or by default..?

If Sheriff Joe has anything to do with it he (Won't)...

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: New Criminal Evidence About To Be Released – 3/26/2014

Quote Sheriff Joe Arpaio: New Criminal Evidence About To Be Released – 3/26/2014 – Details: This video outlines the document and ID fraud surrounding Barack Obama with his known aliases, AKA Barry Soetoro, AKA Soebarkah; and his Constitutional eligibility to hold the Office of the United States Presidency. Due to new criminal evidence, a 2nd official investigation has been opened by the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office unrelated to the original ID fraud investigation of Barack Obama. The public has been put on notice of an upcoming press conference disclosing this new criminal evidence which has been characterized as “Universe Shattering” by lead investigator Mike Zullo of the Maricopa County Cold Case Posse.

– Complete Details:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/03...aio-obama.html

PS - It still angers me to this Day, that the (Sheeple-Fools) can't see the (Truth) even when its right in front of their EyE's...

Obama is a Felon...
    Obama is a Felon...
    Obama is a Felon...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 28th March 2014 at 13:25.

19. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

@ t smith: "But don't misunderstand me. This is not for a lack of intelligence, character, or because of an non-dynamic population. I believe Americans are perhaps among the more intelligent and dynamic--even among the more moral--humans on the planet. No, this is a deliberate attack on the the so-called "free world" and a deliberately thought-out and induced condition."

I humbly disagree. Americans are the dumbest, laziest, most violent, most easily manipulated population on the planet. They may be the victims of a massive and highly professional brainwashing campaign but that is no excuse for the pathetic zombie enablers they have become. They have no intelligence of money and where it comes from. They have no knowledge of history or current events. They care more about sports than the environment that sustains them. They have no common sense whatsoever. And their politicians, corporations and media keep beating them down and abusing them and they do NOTHING in return. They allow their illegal and illegitimate government to destroy nations and murder millions of innocent human beings all over the world in their name.
    Sorry, sometimes the truth hurts and until we can be honest about what we have become, I'm afraid the world will get more of the same. Please stop sugar-coating the American s**tpile.

I have felt in my gut for years that, should we not clean our own house, eventually the rest of the world will rise and join together to put an end to our destructive empire. I'm sorry to believe this but it appears to be playing out.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Akasha (29th March 2014), Bassplayer1 (28th March 2014), Hervé (28th March 2014), jackovesk (28th March 2014), panopticon (29th March 2014), sigma6 (2nd April 2014)

21. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    @ t smith: "But don't misunderstand me. This is not for a lack of intelligence, character, or because of an non-dynamic population. I believe Americans are perhaps among the more intelligent and dynamic--even among the more moral--humans on the planet. No, this is a deliberate attack on the the so-called "free world" and a deliberately thought-out and induced condition."

I humbly disagree. Americans are the dumbest, laziest, most violent, most easily manipulated population on the planet. They may be the victims of a massive and highly professional brainwashing campaign but that is no excuse for the pathetic zombie enablers they have become. They have no intelligence of money and where it comes from. They have no knowledge of history or current events. They care more about sports than the environment that sustains them. They have no common sense whatsoever. And their politicians, corporations and media keep beating them down and abusing them and they do NOTHING in return. They allow their illegal and illegitimate government to destroy nations and murder millions of innocent human beings all over the world in their name.
    Sorry, sometimes the truth hurts and until we can be honest about what we have become, I'm afraid the world will get more of the same. Please stop sugar-coating the American s**tpile.

I have felt in my gut for years that, should we not clean our own house, eventually the rest of the world will rise and join together to put an end to our destructive empire. I'm sorry to believe this but it appears to be playing out.

Matt
    I agree with almost all of these statements. I have felt this same disgust. These are often my same sentiments when I get into "rant mode." So I can't say I'm offended in any way.

However, my comments were not trying to sugar coat or condone anything you have laid out. What I see here is a highly diabolical social order, specifically targeted at and foisted upon the American population for reasons I speculate in my previous post. Human beings anywhere in the world, subject to the same conditions, would respond in kind, and perhaps in ways even less flattering. But that doesn't mean to suggest I am providing an excuse for the way we Americans have responded.

In the most impoverished inner cities, where very subtle oppression from the outside culture is the greatest, individuals subconsciously inculcate a subtle self-loathing and often adopt violent proclivities against each other. They shoot each other rather than focus their anger at their real oppressor. Can we agree or disagree or have a debate whether these individuals are "victims" or "enablers" of their own condition? Absolutely. But it's almost impossible to ignore the self-loathing ramifications that the social order fosters in their subconscious.

I see a lot of self-loathing from us "aware" Americans. Again, not an excuse.... just an observation.
    Last edited by T Smith; 28th March 2014 at 20:31.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th March 2014), genevieve (28th March 2014), jackovesk (28th March 2014), panopticon (29th March 2014), sigma6 (2nd April 2014)

23. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

I can only speak for Belgium and the Netherlands and there was much positive attention for the president's visit.

In the Netherlands he went out and had a short handshaking and small-talk with the locals and some youngsters waiting outside. Apparently they had an Obama fanclub, and later on these youngsters were invited on television too. It's not clear why he did not meet the fans waiting outside in Belgium, they were disappointed about that.

In Belgium people were so enthusiast about just picking up a glimpse of the Beast, that it struck me how unheartily (in some regions even hatefully) our own king is received when it is announced he's passing by. (Almost) nobody - but 50+ loyalists - goes out when the king visits.

That press-conference you included, I don't know...There was another one like it where I remember somebody was almost going to clap but didn't. Have you considered that there might have been a protocol applicable?

All-in-all, I don't agree with the impression that nobody cared. It's what I thought was going to happen because of the constant criticism against American politics, but then the president appeared and it seemed all forgotten.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th March 2014), jackovesk (28th March 2014), Rocky_Shorz (28th March 2014), Synchronicity (28th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

You could hide all the dirt that is coming out on Obama, the joke is on us... The vote was fixed, it was clear to a moron, that Ron Paul was getting the majority of votes.

More dirt, Obama, was coached by an actor... Makes you wonder, who are his handlers?
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th March 2014), jackovesk (28th March 2014), Lettherebelight (28th March 2014), NancyV (29th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

Obama=narcissist. Narcissists are pathological liars, set up aliases and have compartmentalized, separate lives. Many of their relationships are based on a con game. The somatic ones use sex to gain power. As they age and lose their physical attributes, they also lose their ability to pull the wool over other's eyes. They use people up with their behavior patterns. They usually end up alone.
    Obama=blackmailed homosexual? (Blackmail for sexual deviance is rampant in our political world).
    Obama=Manchurian Candidate? (He did have a healing incision on his head at one time).

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

jackovesk (28th March 2014), NancyV (29th March 2014), sigma6 (1st April 2014)

29. Link to Post #138
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by mpennery (here)

Matt
    I agree with all these statements. I have felt this same disgust. These are often my same sentiments when I get into "rant mode." So I can't say I'm offended in any way.

However, my comments were not trying to sugar coat or condone anything you have laid out. What I see here is a highly diabolical social order, specifically targeted at and foisted upon the American population for reasons I speculate in my post. Human beings anywhere in the world, subject to the same conditions, would respond in kind, and perhaps in ways even less flattering. But that doesn't mean to suggest I am providing an excuse for the way we Americans have responded.

In the most impoverished inner cities, where very subtle oppression from the outside culture is the greatest, individuals subconsciously inculcate a subtle self-loathing and often adopt violent proclivities against each other. They shoot each other rather than focus their anger at their real oppressor. Can we agree or disagree or have a debate whether these individuals are "victims" or "enablers" of their own condition? Absolutely. But it's almost impossible to ignore the self-loathing ramifications that the social order fosters in their subconscious.

I see a lot of self-loathing from us "aware" Americans. Again, not an excuse.... just an observation.

Quote I see a lot of self-loathing from us "aware" Americans. Again, not an excuse.... just an observation.
    I really don't see a problem with this...

30. Link to Post #139
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Celente Bombshell Exclusive: Revolution And Taking Back America

Mar 28, 2014

Quote This is an interview between Trends Forecaster Gerald Celente and myself with my partner Susan Duclos. Gerald is in rare form in this interview and the last 6 minutes are can't miss, classic Celente as he rips apart the criminals in Washington DC as only he can.

31. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    That press-conference you included, I don't know...There was another one like it where I remember somebody was almost going to clap but didn't. Have you considered that there might have been a protocol applicable?
    I agree: a press conference is for professionals doing a job of work. They are not particularly supposed to clap or otherwise show their feelings. The one exception being that guy who threw a shoe at Bush. I don't think you can read anything into this.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

onawah (28th March 2014), panopticon (29th March 2014), Synchronicity (28th March 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1 7 17 26 LastLast