+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Build your own Quantum Energy Generator (QEG)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Default Build your own Quantum Energy Generator (QEG)

Here is the link for the plans to build your QEG

Quantum Energy Generator

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th March 2014), carryattune (3rd April 2014), Chrononaut (4th April 2014), Eligos (3rd April 2014), jackovesk (29th March 2014), Mercedes (28th March 2014), Referee (28th March 2014), Reinhard (3rd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (4th April 2014), Watching from Cyprus (28th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Default Re: Build your own Quantum Energy Generator (QEG)

Has anybody done it yet? Is it proven that it works?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th March 2014), carryattune (3rd April 2014), loveoflife (28th March 2014), Mercedes (28th March 2014), seko (3rd April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arak (here)
    According to a friend who has just bought a 3D printer to build one, it does.

I have only seen it on videos so far.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th March 2014), carryattune (3rd April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loveoflife (here)
    Quote Posted by Arak (here)
    According to a friend who has just bought a 3D printer to build one, it does.

I have only seen it on videos so far.

It would be so cool to make energy truly free. It would change EVERYTHING. And I really appreciate QEG foundation for releasing documents - there is nothing TPTB can do for it as the knowledge is available ofr free now around the globe. But until I start to produce my own unit I need to see several success stories - I can't afford to fail even once.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th March 2014), Eligos (3rd April 2014), LivioRazlo (28th March 2014), loveoflife (28th March 2014), Mercedes (28th March 2014), spiritguide (28th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Imagine someone creating the code to feed into a 3d printer and selling that with the printer.... with instructions to source out the wiring... hoo- hoooooo! that guy would become a millionaire and change the world (within weeks)
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Arak (28th March 2014), Bassplayer1 (28th March 2014), Eligos (3rd April 2014), Gerald Paris (28th March 2014), loveoflife (29th March 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (3rd April 2014), Reinhard (3rd April 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I mean, of this works I will get one, buy electric car like Prius and save roughly 10 000 dollars per year. (Gasoline is very expensive here in Finland, something like 8.15$ per gallon(1.65 euros per litre), and the distances are also quite big... I need to drive daily 140 kilometres to get into work and back to home.)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arak For This Post:

loveoflife (29th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 times in 223 posts

That is a rough commute...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

loveoflife (29th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Get ahead of the curve and think outside the box....Start your own business creating free energy devices. Need entrepreneurs, engineers and people with a vision:

This company will provide everything that you need for your own build.

start your own qeg production click for more info

Guidelines for Starting your own QEG CICU

1) Business Operator- Designate one or two individuals with business operations experience to manage the overall operation of QEG production and distribution.

2) Start up Funding- You’ll need initial funding to purchase materials, pay engineers, buy tools etc. Communities can pool their resources.

3) Engineers and labor- A small team of skilled engineers (one or two) who are willing to build them. Check Keelynet.com or other sources to find a string of engineers who understand these ‘new’ laws of physics, who have dedicated their lives for just the opportunity to do something like this. You will also need to find people to perform the other tasks associated with the entire QEG production and delivery process and establish a form of value exchange for their labor.

4) Space to Build- A workshop, garage or warehouse to produce QEG’s. Some place with adequate privacy would work best.

5) Shipping Arrangements- Shipment of assembled QEG’s may be difficult and it is advised that they be hand delivered and installed locally. The parts for QEG’s will most likely be shipped in from many different sources, establishing a business shipping account may be helpful to keep your cost of production down.

6) Supply Chain for Materials- You’ll have to establish the best sources for each of the QEG components. We have provided a parts list in the manual and listed some of our sources to help. This includes a supplier to cut the core parts to spec. (laser precision cutting of steel and lamination) and a toroidal-winding machine or service that can do a custom winding job for a large core.

7) Workshop Tools- Here is a short list of some suggested tools to have for QEG production and testing.
    -Drill Press
    -Oscilloscope
    -Digital Multimeter
    -Strobe or contact tachometer
    -Kilovolt Probe
    -Basic Mechanics hand tools
    -Micrometer 6" caliper

8) Delivery and Installation- You’ll need a small network of electricians that can be trained to install and deliver QEGs (relatively simple process) plus a generator converter switch to hook up to the main power supply of the house.

9) Customer Base- Establish a customer list of friends, neighbors and family who will be your customers. Word of mouth will spread fast.

10) Processing Sales- A system of cashflow that allows you to process transactions for receiving payment and paying suppliers and workers. Also consider a policy of some sort according to your own community guidelines for returns or product servicing.

11) Sponsorship Programs- For those who might not be able to afford a QEG, consider creating a sponsorship program for donating QEG’s or crowdfunding QEG’s.

12) Word of Mouth Advertising- A network to communicate with your customer base. This will spread by word of mouth and by social media.

13) Protection- According to the political culture in the area of the CICU, establish a plan of protection to prevent QEG theft or confiscation.

14) Networking with other CICU’s- At the time of drafting this document, there are approximately 200 potential CICU’s in over 30 countries. It is important for CICU’s to communicate with each other to share knowledge and supply leads for best pricing.
    Last edited by loveoflife; 29th March 2014 at 01:59.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

All is one (3rd July 2021), Reinhard (3rd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (3rd April 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Visual Proof: Free Energy Devices Are Real

What is free energy? “Free energy,” also known as zero point energy, is energy that is extracted from a limitless source without the expensive cost. Many free energy generators are built with the goal to tap into the limitless energy stored in the vacuum of space. Other free energy devices generate energy by absorbing the energy of electromagnetic waves.

How does a free energy generator work?

The emptiness of space isn’t really empty. Instead, it is filled with an endless sea of subtle energy. Within a cubic meter of free space, it is estimated that there are 10-9 Joules (units of energy). Some scientists believe that the energy stored in a cubic meter of free space is much larger than 10-9 Joules. According to Richard Feynman, an American theoretical physicist, “in one cubic meter of free space, there is enough energy to boil all the waters of all the oceans of Earth.” If we could use free energy technology to tap into this limitless energy, we wouldn’t need to worry about not having enough electrical power to power homes and businesses.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

jackovesk (29th March 2014), Reinhard (3rd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (3rd April 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Imagine someone creating the code to feed into a 3d printer and selling that with the printer.... with instructions to source out the wiring... hoo- hoooooo! that guy would become a millionaire and change the world (within weeks)
    Its happening the software and plans are open source.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Positive Vibe Merchant (3rd April 2014), Reinhard (3rd April 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

There have been dozens of free energy plans put out there, some even have been duplicated but the only ones I am aware of that actually work is with a group named WITTS. Those guys are amazing but are not very forthcoming with free information. The last I heard is their over unity water heater will be demonstrated, told how it works to a group of engineers and then you are on your own for a mere $15 million.

I have spent thousands of my own dollars and hundreds of hours researching and building, none have worked as described. The closest was this one called the rotoverter, about 1,100 watts in and 3,600 watts out. Good sine wave, amps check, everything looks good until you actually try to power a device with it and find it requires the new load's power and the initial 1,100 watts to run. I have never had my hands on an actual free energy/over unity device but I still build theorize practically daily.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Hughe (3rd April 2014), meat suit (3rd April 2014), Nick Matkin (3rd April 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (3rd April 2014), Reinhard (3rd April 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Here is another link for the QEG

Free Energy Revealed

We can confirm that the Fix the World Team has produced a working overunity device, called Quantum Energy Generator (QEG). Yes, it works:

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Reinhard (3rd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (3rd April 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't think we will every truly get free energy until we as a people fight back. The only thing that is stopping us is this gross use of a paper currency that is only meant to enslave us and keep us there with greed. We need to think outside the box and stop giving power to money by taking it out of our lives. We as the people are who makes and designs all these wonderful things. Until we stand united on this we will never enjoy free anything.

I have ordered most of the parts and am in the process of seeing if this works. The only way I can understand and that is to try.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to guess For This Post:

Griff (2nd April 2014), loveoflife (2nd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (3rd April 2014), seko (3rd April 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by guess (here)
    I don't think we will every truly get free energy until we as a people fight back. The only thing that is stopping us is this gross use of a paper currency that is only meant to enslave us and keep us there with greed. We need to think outside the box and stop giving power to money by taking it out of our lives. We as the people are who makes and designs all these wonderful things. Until we stand united on this we will never enjoy free anything.

I have ordered most of the parts and am in the process of seeing if this works. The only way I can understand and that is to try.
    Please keep us informed. Its obviously not cheap to build with a £300/hr consultation fee.

28. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

loveoflife,

I am looking at this a different way then most. First its not about the money because at this point the parts are extremely expensive. Next the consultation is not required. They put most of the info out for free. An electrician can wire it to a home. If we get stuck then we will look at paying the fee but from what I can tell from this and many similar version it is simple but because it doesn't follow understood laws of physics as we know them people cannot seem to grasp that it may just work. Its only impossible if we believe it is impossible. That is the moment that we defeat ourselves

Anyhow yes for sure I will keep the forum up to date.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to guess For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd April 2014), Chrononaut (5th April 2014), Elixir (3rd April 2014), loveoflife (3rd April 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (3rd April 2014), Reinhard (3rd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (3rd April 2014), seko (3rd April 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Here is more recent information about QEG.

“If you Build It, and Give it Away, They will come.” QEG Full Disclosure.

Free energy has been released to the people. You can choose to be skeptical if you wish, but in time (perhaps just a few short months) the reality of what is happening will become more and more apparent.

Open sourcing the plans for the QEG was a turning point for all of us. Now that the cat’s out of the bag, we would like to take this opportunity to fully disclose to The People the full background story behind the last 6 months. We could not speak about much of this before we open sourced as we had to protect our family, our energy, and maintain the integrity of what we were trying to do.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Eligos (3rd April 2014), halffull (3rd April 2014), Reinhard (3rd April 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Update I contacted torelco directly today and started the ball rolling on getting the core built. Its price is 2995 US at present. I have done a little research and when all is said and done I will be looking at around 7000. Its not the cheapest but it will still be cheaper than any other way that I am aware of to get me off the grid. The film capacitors and the motor and variac are all on the pricy side as well.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to guess For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd April 2014), loveoflife (4th April 2014), Reinhard (4th April 2014)

34. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

Personally, I think the whole free energy thing is a numbers game. Once it is readily available, and easy for simple people to understand the mechanics of it (since alot of this is technical) it will catch on. Once you gert critical mass, it will be difficult to stop it. Especially if it is open source.
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

loveoflife (4th April 2014), Reinhard (4th April 2014)

36. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

This is Awesome guess! If I lived closer I would give you a hand.
    Please keep us posted on your progress.

Looks like hope girl is making progress in Taiwan . (day 2 video)

Last edited by aviators; 4th April 2014 at 00:16.

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Thanks everybody for for your feedback and contributions. This forum is the place for cutting edge information.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast