Thread: Autism and Chlorine Dioxide facts

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Autism and Chlorine Dioxide facts

From

http://mmsautism.org/

MMS FACT SHEET, Pr Camelot is mentioned and linked to twice btw, The Jim Humble interviews

A total of 125 children have so far been recovered (ATEC score of 10 or below,) using the CD Autism protocol! CD stands for Chlorine Dioxide, which is an inexpensive, broad spectrum, gentle, anti-pathogenic.

MMS - Master Mineral Solution

What is MMS?

MMS stands for Master Mineral Solution. It's chemical name is Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2). ClO2 is a gas that is produced as a result of combining 2 liquids, Sodium Chlorite (NaClO2) and citric acid. When added to the sodium chlorite, the citric acid brings the combined pH level to under five, causing the sodium chlorite to become unstable and release chorine dioxide. (ClO2) Chlorine dioxide is an oxidizer with a lower oxidation potential (.95 V) than any of the other oxidizers in the human body.

Why MMS for Autism?

We know that autism is made up of:

• Virus

• Bacteria

• Parasites

• Yeast

• Heavy Metals

• Inflammation

• Food allergies

MMS is proven to kill pathogens through oxidation, and to neutralize heavy metal compounds. In turn inflammation is reduced, as well as some food sensitivities.

But I heard that MMS is the same thing as chlorine bleach?

Not True.

Activated MMS (sodium chlorite + citric acid) is chlorine dioxide (Cl02). Chlorine bleach is sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl).

ClO2 ≠ NaOCl

Similarly, oxygen = O2 and ozone = O3. The formulas can appear similar, however it is safe to breathe oxygen and not safe to breathe ozone. O2 ≠ O3

But, there is no way that MMS (chlorine dioxide) can differentiate between pathogens and beneficial bacteria.

Not True.

There are differences between pathogens and beneficial bacteria. In the first place:

• Pathogens create a waste material that is poisonous to the body.
    • Beneficial bacteria do not generate any poisonous material.

Further,

All organisms and body cells have an ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential) that can be either positive or negative. The ORP is the electrical charge that cells exert on other things in their immediate environment. Oxidizers (i.e. chlorine dioxide) also have an ORP, mostly called Oxidation Potential, and all oxidizers have a positive potential.

• All pathogens (poison producers) have a negative ORP.
    • All beneficial bacteria have a positive ORP.

Positive charges repel one another. Thus the chlorine dioxide never touches the beneficial bacteria and thus the beneficial bacteria are not destroyed. On the other hand, pathogens have a negative ORP. Remember the rule that opposite charges attract one another. Thus the pathogens are attracted to the oxygen and are destroyed instantly.

I heard MMS can cause tissue damage…

Not True.

Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) has an oxidation potential (strength) of .95 volts. Human tissue can withstand 1.28 volts of oxidation potential (the potential of oxygen) therefore chlorine dioxide is simply too weak of an oxidizer to harm healthy tissue. Pathogens, heavy metal compounds and poisons cannot withstand the oxidation potential of chlorine dioxide and are therefore oxidized and destroyed when they come in contact with it.

Isn't MMS Snake Oil?

Not True.

Snake oil does not play a critical role in the recovery of 85 children (as of February, 2013) with Autism. Our children are getting better, and no amount of rhetoric can take that away.

How do I get started?

Watch the MMS Baby Bottle Video

You can start off on Day 1 making an 8oz Baby Bottle with one activated drop, apply one ounce 8 times a day, this way you will get into the habit of the minimum of 8 doses right from the first day. Make sure if you are activating the drops of MMS in your baby bottle that it is clean and DRY! If not your drops will not activate!

Here's the protocol including how to dose MMS for ASD's by weight:

Updated MMS Protocol with Graphics

FAQ's

Q: Is an hour enough time to separate MMS neutralizers from the MMS dose?

A: MMS is active for only one hour however, supplements like vitamins A, C and E and GSH need to taken more than an hour apart from an MMS dose. For example, orange juice and other high antioxidant fruits are a problem even after an hour. So, the best thing to do is eliminate everything that kills the MMS. Or it is pretty much like not using MMS. I have seen it too many times. Not worth it.

Q: Can I use coconut and almond milk with MMS?

A: You can use coconut and almond milk 30 to 60 minutes away from MMS without a problem. They do not do well together.

Q: Can I use rice milk to give the MMS instead of water?

A: Water is what we need to use to give the MMS. Rice milk might be okay but you would need to test how it affects the potency of the MMS. You can get the LAMOTTE 3002 chlorine dioxide test strips at www.amazon.com

Q: What is 72/2 ?

A: 72/2 is when you give a dose every two hours around the clock for 72 hours.

Q: Do you recommend 72/2 for everyone?

A: Yes, once a child is at 100% MMS oral, enema, baths then they can do a weekend. They are tough and some kids do wonderful. I have had families do it for a week, dad did one night mom another and they did it for a long time. A lot of families get a nice boost But if you do a couple of sessions and you don't see anything then forget it.

Q: Is there a seasonal-allergy protocol for using MMS ? I suffer from extreme itching in my eyes, redness, puffiness, sneezing, sinus congestion etc . Will MMS provide relief quickly or does it need to be used over a long period of time?

A: Once you get to full dose of MMS and a good probiotic like Theralac, allergies typically start to minimize.

Q: Can I use original Nutriiveda with MMS?

A: Nutriiveda is derived from whey, a dairy product. In humans, dairy causes inflammation and mucus, which provides a protective refuge for pathogens. This makes the product not conducive for autism recovery. Although it is not contraindicated like vitamin C, it contains antioxidants that will neutralize the MMS.

Q: Can MMS be used to treat multiple sclerosis?

A: MMS does not seem to help.

Q: Does clay or bentonite clay interfere with MMS? How far apart should it be taken from MMS?

A: One hour apart from MMS is fine. I use diatomaceous earth about 10 minutes apart from an MMS dose.

Q: Is ibuprofen ok to take while doing MMS protocol?

A: Yes, all drugs are fine, if you use drugs.

Q: Is it a problem to transfer an ounce of MMS to a steel bottle briefly before drinking it?

A: No, that is fine.

Q: What is intestinal biofilm supposed to look like?

A: Fluffy, cloudy, mucousy, no rules on the color. But it is usually a cloudy color-white, grey, mucousy.

Q: Can I try the MMS ear protocol if my child has not started oral doses?

A: Yes!! Please start the eardrops, every hour till symptoms disappear. However, work towards a full oral dose, at least one drop 8 times a day to combat the infection on all fronts.

Q: Can I give my child fresh pressed green juices (celery, kale, cucumber, apple)?

A: Anything that is very nutritious is nutritious for the pathogens. So, a healthy green drink is healthy and an antioxidant for the pathogens. Once we are at 100% MMS oral etc. then the people who really like to juice can give it to the child and see if we get undesirable behaviors.

Q: Are there other specific foods, veggies or fruits that need to be avoided in addition to juices?

A: All antioxidants are a problem. Chocolate is a strong antiox. Broccoli has not been known to damage the MMS by means of the amount eaten. In a glass of juice there can be 4 to 7 apples (or whatever fruit) and to eat a field of broccoli for a little fella might not be so easy. We just need to know that citrus is bad. Juice is a huge problem and antioxidant vitamins are a problem. However, vitamin D is fine.

Q: Can I use less than one ounce of water to administer a dose of MMS?

A: One ounce is best. You can always chase with more water, but the initial dose should be somewhat diluted, so at least an ounce.

Q: My child seems very uncomfortable. What should I do?

A: If you see a detox like this, reduce the dose of MMS. Pathogens are dying and being released into the bloodstream on their way out of the body. This causes discomfort in some people.

Q: How do I dose my child when he/she is at school from 8:30 am to 3 pm? I work full time so "dropping in to dose" is not an option.

A: Give a dose at 7:30, one at the door of the school at 8:30 and the 3rd dose of the day at 3pm at the door of the school.

Q: How do you move MMS through inspections at the airport?

A: I have carried it on and moved 10 of each in my luggage and everything was fine. I use a double ziplock in either case.

Q: Can MMS be harmful?

A: www.youtube.com "Straight talk on MMS" Andreas Kalcker is a scientist who has done many conferences on chlorine dioxide molecule. It is very safe at the levels we use it at. No deaths. Not even the one mentioned by the FDA in Australia. Autopsy proved it was not related to MMS use.

Q: My son is not having daily bowel movements. What should I do?

A: Do MMS enemas everyday until the stools normalize to daily.

Q: My child's appetite has changed since starting MMS. Is this normal?

A: Yes. On average larger kids tend to slim down while thinner kids tend to gain some weight.

Q: What is the MMS ear, eye, nose protocol?

A: Mix 1 oz of water with 1 activated drop of MMS. Put one drop of this mixture in the affected area (ear, eye, nose) every hour until the symptoms disappear. DO NOT USE ACTIVATED MMS ALONE! Useful for nasal congestion (drop in nose) and for redness or the eye goop (drop in eye).

Q: Can I use Netti pot saline with the mixture when doing an ear, eye or nose wash?

A: No. Do not use a Netti pot with MMS.

Q: Is it normal to see black specks coming out after using enemas? We saw white specks for a couple of days too.

A: Black specks are metals. Oxalates are known to bond to metals and would come out with metals. White dots are eggs. Everything comes out with this stuff. I love MMS.

Q: Does MMS stain clothes?

A: Yes, inactivated MMS (sodium chlorite, NaClO2) stains clothes.

Q: Can you get MMS in capsules?

A: No, but you can put it in a capsule. However, I DO NOT recommend it.

Q: What is a good MMS-friendly multivitamin?

A: Any multivitamin is fine that does not have antioxidants. However, most multivitamins do. So, instead I add in supplements on an as needed basis. Vitamins A, K, C, E, CoQ10, Glutathione are all antioxidants and they kill MMS. Separating antioxidants from MMS by an hour will not help because the antioxidants will still be present when you dose with MMS again. I prefer quinton for minerals. It is ocean water and our blood is very similar to ocean water. The body recognizes those 90 minerals in the ocean water. It is not cheap. But, it is the best.

Q: Must the activated MMS water mix be stored in a glass bottle, or is a no-BPA plastic bottle with airtight cap ok?

A: I prefer glass to any plastic. MMS can and does degrade plastic when it is activated into chlorine dioxide. Yes the bottle needs to remain sealed.

Q: Is it normal to see diarrhea in the beginning of the mms protocol?

A: There are 2 types of diarrhea, generally speaking. One is the water faucet. That is not good. Cut back on the MMS to the last amount when the child was stable. The other type is the loose, unformed stool…this is normal during detox.

Q: Can I use warm water instead of cold water to store MMS and how long will it remain potent mixed in the baby bottle?

A: MMS is a gas and has to be preserved in a sealed container. Cold or room temperature does not matter, it will last about 24 hours in or out of refrigeration.

Q: How many drops go in an MMS bath?

A: It depends on the weight of the child (20-60). If he is a little guy I might start at 10 or 15 activated drops and work up over the course of the next couple of weeks.

If you have further questions send them to kerri@mmsautism.com. In the subject line please put your country, your child's age and weight. i.e. US, age 6, 50 lbs. In the body of the email please begin with supplements or protocols you are currently using.

Medical Disclaimer:

The information presented on this website is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this website is for general information purposes only. Kerri Rivera, Autismo2 and affiliates make no representation and assume no responsibility, legal or otherwise, for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this website, and such information is subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this website with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.

You are ultimately responsible for your own choices surrounding your health and the health of your children.

CHLORINE DIOXIDE

What You Can't Tell From the Name

While chlorine dioxide has chlorine in its name, its chemistry is radically different from that of chlorine. It has to do with the way electrons interact with one another. As we all learned in high school chemistry, we can mix two compounds and create a third that bears little resemblance to its parents. For instance, by mixing two parts of hydrogen gas with one of oxygen - liquid water is the formed. We should not be misled by the fact that chlorine and chlorine dioxide share a word in common. The chemistries of the two compounds are completely different.

Chlorine dioxide and chlorine - because of their fundamentally different chemistries - react in distinct ways with organic compounds, and as a result generate very different by-products. It's this difference that explains the superior environmental performance of chlorine dioxide in a number of industrial applications.

Chlorine and chlorine dioxide are oxidising agents - electron receivers. Chlorine has the capacity to take in two electrons, whereas chlorine dioxide can absorb five. This property, along with the complex but well-known ways chlorine combines with certain organic materials, to form chlorinated organics that cause numerous environmental problems, explains the superiority of chlorine dioxide based products.

Aromatic compounds have atoms arranged in rings and they may have other atoms, such as chlorine, attached to these rings, to form a chlorinated aromatic. Within the group of chlorinated aromatics, which can be toxic to some organisms, are the infamous dioxins.

Chlorine dioxide's behaviour as an oxidising agent is quite dissimilar. Instead of combining with the aromatic rings, chlorine dioxide breaks these rings apart. In addition, as the use of chlorine dioxide increases, the generation of chlorinated organics falls dramatically. Chlorine dioxide's chemistry also explains why it is such an effective oxidant, or bleaching agent. It's 2.5 times more powerful than chlorine gas, and also much more selective.

In water treatment applications, chlorine dioxide, because of its more powerful action, has broad spectrum activity over a wide range of micro-organisms, and has the ability to penetrate biofilms, and other heavily contaminated areas, where chlorine treatment is simply not effective. Because of its increased efficiency, far less of the chlorine dioxide product need be used, eliminating waste, and reducing handling costs and risk Chlorine dioxide has been shown to be, more powerful, easier to use, and more environmentally friendly than equivalent chlorine treatments.

What is Chlorine Dioxide?
    •Chlorine Dioxide is a molecule consisting of 1 Chlorine atom and 2 oxygen atoms. Abbreviated to ClO2.
    •It has a molecular weight of 67.45.
    •It is a gas at normal temperatures and pressures.
    •It has a melting point of -59o C.
    •It has a boiling point of 11o C.
    •It is yellowish/green and has an odour similar to that of Chlorine.
    •It is denser than air and is water soluble at standard temperatures and pressures up to 2500ppm.
    •It is explosive in air at concentrations > 10%
    •It is prohibited from all form of transport, it is normally generated at the point of application.
    •It will decompose in the presence of UV, high temperatures, and high alkalinity(>pH12).

Chlorine Dioxide Timeline
    •1811 first discovered by Sir Humphrey Davey.
    •1944 First commercial application. Used as a Biocide/Taste and Odour Control agent in domestic water at Niagara Falls in the USA.
    •1977 Three thousand municipal water systems achieving biological control using Chlorine Dioxide.
    •1980's Chlorine Dioxide gradually replacing Chlorine in many industries. Pulp and Paper industry as a bleaching agent. Industrial water treatment as a biocide and as an odour control agent. Food processing as a sanitiser.
    •1990's Increasing used for the secondary disinfection of potable water.

What advantages does Chlorine Dioxide have over Chlorine?
    •Chlorine Dioxide is a more powerful oxidant. It undergoes 5 changes in its oxidative nature. Chlorine is only capable of 1. It is therefore 2.6 times more powerful per ppm.
    •Chlorine Dioxide acts only by oxidation. Chlorine will combine to produce harmful Chlorinated by-products, e.g. Chlorinated phenols, THM's, Dioxins etc. Many of these by-products are recognised carcinogens.
    •Like Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide is soluble in water. It however does not hydrolyse to form acid. Chlorine Dioxide is therefore less corrosive.
    •The properties of Chlorine are very pH dependant, Chlorine Dioxide is effective at all pH's below 12.
    •Chlorine has been found to be ineffective against complex organisms, e.g. cysts and protozoa. Chlorine Dioxide has been found to be effective against a wide range of organisms.
    •Chlorine cannot be used at elevated temperatures (>40o C) as it tends to dissociate evolving Chlorine Gas. Chlorine Dioxide does not dissociate as readily at elevated temperatures.
    •Chlorine does not remove Biofilm. Chlorine Dioxide Does.

What is Stabilised Chlorine Dioxide and what are the advantages?
    •Scotmas are the producers of solutions which contain Stabilised Chlorine Dioxide in a buffered state (pH 9). These solutions contain up to 5% (50,000ppm) Chlorine Dioxide.
    •Stabilised Chlorine Dioxide solutions may be transported by road, sea and air.
    •There is no capital outlay on generation equipment enabling small volume use of Chlorine Dioxide.
    •Stabilised Chlorine Dioxide can become "Activated" Chlorine Dioxide by simple processes.

Elevated Temperatures > 60o C

The addition of an acid.

The addition of Chlorine.

Or any combination of the above.
    •Approved by the Drinking Water Inspectorate for the addition to potable water.

Further Approvals for the use of Chlorine Dioxide are:
    •EPA bactericidal and fungicidal approval for hard non-porous surfaces in hospitals, laboratories and medical environments.
    •EPA bactericidal and fungicidal approval for instruments in hospital and dental environments. (Pending)
    •EPA bactericidal approval as a dental pumice disinfectant.
    •EPA approval for a terminal sanitising rinse for food contact surfaces in food processing plants, and in restaurants, dairies, bottling plants and breweries.
    •EPA approval for disinfectant of environmental surfaces such as floor, walls and ceilings in food processing plants, such as poultry, fish, meat, and in restaurants, dairies, bottling plants and breweries.
    •EPA approval for a sanitising rinse of uncut, unpeeled fruits and vegetables, at 5 ppm followed by a potable tap water rinse.
    •EPA approval for disinfectant of water systems found aboard aircraft, boats, mobile vehicles, off-shore drilling rigs, etc.
    •EPA approval for treatment of stored potable water, at 5 ppm, for drinking water.
    •EPA approval for general disinfection and deodorization of animal confinement buildings, such as poultry, swine, barns and kennels.
    •EPA approval for the disinfection and deodorisation of ventilation systems and air conditioning duct work.

USDA
    •P-1 approval for bacterial and mould control in federally inspected meat and poultry processing plants for environmental surfaces.
    •D-2 approval as terminal sanitising rinse not requiring a water flush, on all food contact surfaces in food processing plant.

Chlorine Dioxide Mode of Action

Background

Many Scotmas products are based around chlorine dioxide. A powerful biocide, chlorine dioxide has a number of advantageous properties outlined below: The antimicrobial activity of chlorine dioxide is extremely broad spectrum. It is highly effective against gram negative and gram positive, aerobic and anaerobic, spore forming and non spore forming pathogenic and saprophytic bacteria. This includes bacterial spores, one of the most resistant forms of microbial life to disinfection. The viricidal activity may actually exceed its bactericidal potency. Chlorine dioxide is also effective against molds and yeasts -. both categorized as fungi. It is exceedingly active against acid tolerant bacteria, such as the infamous E. Coli O157:H7. This broad spectra also includes organisms such as algae and protozoans, including Cryptosporidium, Microsporiclium and Giardia lamblia.

As impressive as this list of microorganisms vulnerable to chlorine dioxide is, it is interesting to note the organizations that actually produced this data on chlorine dioxide. Much of the early work was done or compiled by the US EPA's Division of Drinking Water, in an effort to discover the best replacement for chlorine in water treatment applications. After over 12 years of research, beginning in 1976, their overall recommendation endorsed the use of chlorine dioxide for drinking water applications.

Other researchers interested in chlorine dioxide technology have done numerous comparisons with standard disinfection compounds, such as chlorine, quaternaries, iodine, peroxide, peracetic acid glutaraldehyde, and others. Dr. Ralph Tanner in 1989 published the first broad based comparison in the Journal of Industrial Microbiology. Stabilized chlorine dioxide was shown to be far superior overall in scope and speed of kill, using test bacterial and fungal organisms. In-house commissioned studies also reflect this pronounced antimicrobial activity, with 5 log reductions (99.999%) within 30 to 60 seconds against Listeria, E. coli, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Staphylococcus and Streptococcus among many others. This type of documentation is never completed, and our product development is ongoing.

As mentioned earlier, the primary chemical reaction of chlorine dioxide based compounds is through oxidation. There are other oxidants in the marketplace. Why is chlorine dioxide's oxidation any better than, say, peroxide? The answer is that chlorine dioxide's oxidation is more selective, in that it is highly reactive with certain amino acids that make up proteins, the structural and enzymatic components of life. Two of these amino acids are aromatic, tryptophan and tyrosine, and two contain sulphur in their structures, rnethionine and cysteine. As nature will have it, these amino acids contain easily abstracted electrons, a prerequisite for rapid reactions with chlorine dioxide. The "dug" structures in aromatic molecules contain clouds of electrons, while the sulphur containing molecules have the natural electronegativity of sulphur to promote the donation of electrons to chlorine dioxide. While the reactions of chlorine dioxide with the aromatic amino acids are probably responsible for the observed destruction of cellular structural components, the reactions with the sulphur containing amino acids are more likely responsible for the rapid cell death of the microorganisms.

The enzymes found within all cells mediate practically all biochemical reactions within a living cell. These include respiration, metabolism, cellular repair, active transport of materials in and out of the cells and protein synthesis, just to mention a few. These enzymes are proteinaceous and are composed of many strands of polypeptides, which are chains of linked amino acids. These chains of amino acids are held together in a rigid three-dimensional shape by disulfide bonds cross linking the chains together where two sulphur containing amino acids from two different locations come into close contact. In order for enzymes to perform their function as catalysts for biochemical reactions, they must have a particular shape. IT the disulfide bonds are broken (oxidized), the shape is altered and the enzyme loses its specificity, causing toss of that particular biological function. The simultaneous loss of respiration, metabolism, cellular repair, and cell component synthesis is a rapidly fatal condition.

In general, microbes have two differing cell types, prokaryotic and eukaryotic structures. Most bacteria have the more simplistic prokaryotic cell type, where enzymes are located just inside the cellular membrane. These locations come under oxidative attack almost immediately from chlorine dioxide and therefore these cell types are most rapidly destroyed. Fungi and protozoa are of the eukaryotic cell type, where their enzyme systems are located deeper within the cell structure and therefore are slightly more resistant to rapid destruction. Bacterial spores have many layers of protective material surrounding them and therefore are more resistant. For example, a vegetative bacterial cell may require only 30 seconds exposure to chlorine dioxide for cell death to occur, while its spore form may require 5 minutes. Fungal spores are not nearly as protected as bacterial spores and show very little resistance to chlorine dioxide.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 28th March 2014 at 15:10. Reason: Camelot

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Autism and Chlorine Dioxide facts

Here is a recent video clip I found which is quite exciting.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/10/1...wont-offer-it/

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

DNA (23rd March 2019), Lost N Found (21st October 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

The GAPS diet must always be considered for autism, ADD, ADHD, and the like. Not downplaying the benefits of MMS.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

DNA (23rd March 2019), Elainie (20th October 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    The GAPS diet must always be considered for autism, ADD, ADHD, and the like. Not downplaying the benefits of MMS.
    Agreed, have numerous friends with autistic kids that went the GAPS route.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

conk (20th October 2015), DNA (23rd March 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Here is a recent video clip I found which is quite exciting.

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/10/1...wont-offer-it/

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LWrCEq_8CWY
    Here's a more recent, fact packed newer presentation from Kerri Rivera on the use of chlorine dioxide to treat autism:

Here is the web page for Kerri's book "Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism", that she refers to during this talk:
    http://www.healingthesymptomsknownasautism.com/
    Her book has been banned on Amazon ... a good sign in my book if ever there was one.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (22nd March 2019), avid (21st March 2019), Bob (21st March 2019), Daozen (21st March 2019), DNA (23rd March 2019), Franny (24th March 2019), Hervé (21st March 2019), JRS (23rd March 2019), PurpleLama (21st March 2019), spade (22nd March 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Very clear results and clarification on why it works here, including a live testimonial. Oh by the way, this is Kerri's doctor
    Last edited by spade; 23rd March 2019 at 10:22.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

DNA (23rd March 2019), ThePythonicCow (22nd March 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Here is the web page for Kerri's book "Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism", that she refers to during this talk:
    http://www.healingthesymptomsknownasautism.com/
    Her book has been banned on Amazon ... a good sign in my book if ever there was one.
    Kerri Rivera's "Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism" book can be downloaded for FREE as a pdf from her website at http://www.healingthesymptomsknownas...ad-free-ebook/

It's a major contribution to the healing autism, including amongst its 596 pages the best, most recent (that I've seen so far) explanations of the various protocols for using chlorine dioxide (MMS). I've ended up completely redoing how I prepare chlorine dioxide, which I will be testing out on my oral infections (autism is not my present concern) when I gather the materials in a few days.

Excellent book.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (22nd March 2019), Baby Steps (22nd March 2019), DNA (23rd March 2019), Hervé (22nd March 2019), JRS (23rd March 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spade (here)
    Very clear results and clarification on why it works here, including a live testimonial.
    Yes, as the Youtube comment on this video states, the protocol that Dr. Kalcker speaks of in this video is the Kalcker Parasite Protocol that Dr. Kalcker and Miriam Carrasco Maceda developed is the protocol featured in the excellent book "Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism" by Kerri Rivera, that I linked to in my post above.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (22nd March 2019), DNA (23rd March 2019), Hym (22nd March 2019), JRS (23rd March 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

An even more recent Kerri Rivera video, this one as an interview, in which she covers a variety of details that she doesn't cover in her lectures:

She runs an alternative medicine clinic in Mexico, and has a rich variety of experiences, with many patients as well as her son and herself, with chlorine dioxide and other remedies, on a variety of ailments.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DNA (23rd March 2019), Franny (24th March 2019), Hervé (23rd March 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, well, Jim Humble is still working on MMS ... here's an interview over the phone with Jim Humble from November 2018:

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DNA (23rd March 2019), Franny (24th March 2019), Hervé (23rd March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread