+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Health Revolution - Episode 14 - Spooky2

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default The Health Revolution - Episode 14 - Spooky2

"Streamed live on Jan 28, 2014
    The Health Revolution Clive de Carle discusses the Spooky2 affordable Rife device with John White one of the developers. Spooky is revolutionising healing and recovery worldwide. "

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

mpod001 (28th March 2014), syrwong (18th May 2014), vano915 (29th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Default Re: The Health Revolution - Episode 14 - Spooky2

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)

"Streamed live on Jan 28, 2014
    The Health Revolution Clive de Carle discusses the Spooky2 affordable Rife device with John White one of the developers. Spooky is revolutionising healing and recovery worldwide. "

John White's interview, who developed Spooky2, comes on about 22 minutes or so into the show. This is a product he and his team is trying to gift the world with. This is worth watching and spooky2 is worth investigating, at spooky2.com. Thanks for sharing this video, I enjoyed it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Post:

ktlight (4th August 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Love John White's interview. We need more people like him. Everyone should check out this video especially if you have health issues. The first 20 minutes is Ok but when john comes on 23 minutes into the video in that is when it is fantastic.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuxedo For This Post:

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Quote Posted by Tuxedo (here)
    Love John White's interview. We need more people like him. Everyone should check out this video especially if you have health issues. The first 20 minutes is Ok but when john comes on 23 minutes into the video in that is when it is fantastic.
    Hello Tuxedo,

I am intrigued by Raymond Royal Rife's work and his story of being suppressed and his life ruined by the powers that be. I am also intrigued by the theory, or some say fact, of quantum entanglement. I think Greg Braden spell?) talks quite a bit on that. What fascinates me the most is combining these two factors, Rife Frequencies and Quantum entanglement, for healing. I imagine this would be like an enhanced technology of long distance reike treatment, except instead of reiki symbols and intention carrying the healing, that quantum entanglement is the instant pathway of the Rife Frequencies. I have read about different Rife machines, but none with this added feature of quantum entanglement. I know some Rife machines work and others not so much. So to me it was always playing Russian roulette with one's money when buying one of these machines. But if these designers of Spooky2 are true to their word and just want people to heal and are donating their time, talent and money to make this happen, well that puts it in a class by itself from other Rife machine being sold to the public for big bucks. I don't know anything about John White's background, do you?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

Hello Blake and others interested in this topic,

I know it's some time after the post but I wanted to let others know my positive experience with this.

I have downloaded and installed the Spooky2 software (it is free to download). I have purchased the recommended frequency generator (from a company in China) and other bits and pieces that go with it (Spooky remote, Spooky boost, Spooky tubes, Spooky pulse - all at cost price plus shipping charges) from John White and am on the Spooky2 Forum a bit as I learn to use all of this.

I have found the community of people involved to be very helpful and kind and when I purchased the additional pieces from John, he himself was very helpful and responsive on email. He runs an alternative cancer clinic in New Zealand as far as I can work out.

I can highly recommend working with these people if you are interested in Rifing.

searcher
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cara For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread