+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tanaath of the Silver Legion

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Tanaath of the Silver Legion

Just found this on Tolec's website, http://andromedacouncil.com . It seems that we have the help of the "Silver Legion" as well as all the efforts and successes of the Liberation Forces.
    Hope this motivates the heck out of you, too!

You can also visit this website: http://www.silverlegion.org
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 5th April 2012 at 20:01.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Cartomancer (5th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (5th April 2012), Little Ishta (5th April 2012), meat suit (5th April 2012), RUSirius (6th April 2012), Sith73 (5th April 2012), spiritguide (5th April 2012), TelosianEmbrace (8th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Default Re: Tanaath of the Silver Legion, interview - Special Ops.wmv

this is really exiting!
    thanks for posting!

Tolec is an even better interviewer than he is an interviewee......if you get my drift....

cheers

meat

4. The Following User Says Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (6th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default *Exclusive* Text Interview with Tanaath of the Silver Legion

Quote "We are an organization of mostly-non-physical Lightwarriors, based out of a higher-layered realm. We are dedicated to helping further the cause of freedom across the multiverse, and dedicated to defending and protecting others so that they can follow their own paths free of those who would dominate or control them."

I recently conducted this fascinating interview with Tanaath of the Silver Legion, a group of etheric light warriors. She has chatted online with Tolec a few times.

The interview mainly centers around OBE's etc, with the intention of helping others who are beginning to recover their skills. If there's enough interest, and Tanaath has the time and inclination, maybe there'll be a part II...

Daozen in normal font.
    Tanaath in bold.

- Have you always had the ability to travel in the astral? Can you describe some early stand-out experiences?

I forgot who and what I was when I was younger and didn't regain my identity until I was 16. But from that moment on I started to have experiences. Those first few years were awkward - I didn't regain my full strength and knowledge all at once but over the decade and a half between then and now.

I remember one night when I encountered very evil creatures which tried to hurt me - and then I reached a point where I just didn't put up with it and something unfolded within me. I sent them packing. I also remember one night when I faced off against an entity that appeared as a three-headed dog - it chased me off and I still have three parallel lines on my back from where it clawed me as I ran - an example of a somatoform.

I've woken up with bruises and aches and pains, with the knowledge that I got into fights, and all kinds of 'fun'. Once I had something attempt to possess my body while I was sleeping - I caught it in the act and kicked its butt to the curb. Nothing has tried anything like that since.

- Many astral travelers report that time is different in the other realms? Have you experienced this?

Oh yes, I sure have. It can feel like days have passed there, when only a few minutes have passed here. It can feel like minutes and then you wake up and discover it's been 8 hours. There is no relationship at all between physical time in our world and what goes on there. As embodied beings who have bodies that experience time, however, there's parts of you that know when it's time to go get some real sleep.

- Do you use any breathing or relaxation techniques to prepare for spiritual travel? Do you focus your mind on anything, or any chakra/part of your body? Could you take us through a typical preparation phase, if you have any?

Usually I just go to sleep and let my non-physical self take care of it, but when I want to consciously project I will:
    1. close the door so the cats don't pester me
    2. lie down in my bed and put on my CPAP (I inherited a mechanical flaw in my airways which causes me to stop breathing when I sleep - both of my parents have it and I've been waking the dead with my snores since I was an underweight 6 year old)
    3. start going through a meditation where I light up all my chakras
    4. start relaxation - either starting at the feet and working my way up, or starting at my crown and working my way down
    5. attempt to reach the hypnogogic state where my body is essentially asleep
    6. send my non-physical self to my bedside to 'catch' me as I achieve separation
    7. get the heck out of there after separation so as not to get sucked right back into my body and go get some work done.

This is a tedious process and honestly it's just easier to go to sleep and let my non-physical self take over than to try to get an OOBE that my conscious human mind directs. Plus I don't know the first thing about self-defense as a human other than duck and run.

- Are there any mistakes that new astral navigators commonly make? Were there any mistakes you made in the initial part of your training?

Getting excited and having the adrenaline rush pitch you straight back into your body, lol!

Not realizing that consent is everything - you can tell anything you don't like where to go and how to get there and tell them that they can't hurt you, and they'll leave you alone. BUT the moment you actively try to interact with them, you're opening up your consent to further interactions. If you tell something off, don't even acknowledge its presence no matter how hard it tries to get you to. (I made this mistake a lot. Fortunately I was never faced with anything I couldn't handle.)

Not asking your guardians for help - if there's anything you're not ready to handle, they can handle it. That's what they're there for.

There's others, but these are the ones I've made.

- Are there any daily habits that you find help or hinder inter-dimensional contact? i.e drinking, smoking, exercise, eating or avoiding certain foods?

I do drink alcohol on occasion, but it's really on occasion - once or twice a month in reasonable amounts. I don't smoke or take any drugs. I do Tai Chi, but that's a recent thing.

I do follow a specific diet - I avoid added sugars in all my foods (except at special occasions), especially high fructose corn syrup. I also never eat wheat - wheat is terrible for you, and cut down in general on the starches I eat. I eat meat and fish, but try to source from wild-caught or humanely raised (pastured, etc.) meat. I eat a lot of vegetables and eat organic when I can afford it. The only dairy I eat is fermented (kefir) or bacterially digested (cheese and yogurt, etc.). I keep my intake of natural sugars low. I don't fear fat unless it's a processed seed oil, and I don't count calories. I eat very 'paleo'. I've lost weight and gotten a lot healthier after making this switch, and noticed a distinct benefit in my energy work as well. I started eating this way about a year and a half ago, prior to that I ate the usual north american diet and got really sick.

- How does the struggle in the higher realms intersect with the struggle in the material world? Specifically, how does the astral conflict affect the arrests and resignations in the material world? (I'm aware this is a tough question to answer)

I really don't know. Sorry. This is something I'm trying to figure out too. For a long period of time I felt that my involvement in the Silver Legion was just something I did when I slept and didn't see how it could possibly have relevance in this 'real world' in which we all live and work. In the last year, I've been discovering that this is definitely not the case, that it is relevant, and that we are having some kind of effect - though it's not a direct and obvious one. We of the Silver Legion are also new to the whole ET thing - we're based in the spirit world which is the flip side of the dimensions.

- Could you describe, for someone who has never been there, what the upper realms are like? How do you move around, what are the colors and sounds like etc?

While you are there, it feels as real as being here does. However, the rules of each realm are different, depending on the realm. For instance, if you should accidentally wander into the realm of the Fae, don't expect anything to be predictable or to make sense to you, unless you are already well versed in how that realm operates and how the Fae operate. (NOTE: I do NOT recommend getting involved with the Fae!)

Moving is generally a matter of intent - intend to be somewhere and you'll usually get there. There's also 'paths' that people can take to travel from one Realm to another - these often manifest and are experienced as places you can walk through. The connections don't always make logical sense - you could leave somewhere that you experience as 'East' and end up coming up through the ground into a new Realm, for instance. Some paths are instantaneous portals or teleporters. Some are naturally occurring, some have been deliberately linked between Realms. Depending on the rules of the Realm you are in, you might walk, run, swim, fly, or pilot a vehicle to get about.

The colours are typically highly saturated, except in some Realms where all the colours may be muted or you may only see hues and shades of specific colours. There's colours that the human eye can't see, in some places. The sounds also tend to be 'bright'.

- Could you describe any recent positive developments in the astral world, aside from your mission reports? Many of us feel the control structures are weakening- have you witnessed this first hand?

Yes, I've encountered fewer 'cabal' members who are astral projecting - and those that do still project seem very very concerned about things that are going on here on Earth. There's serious problems in the Cabal structure. The whole thing is starting to crack and break apart, and we see signs that they will be making moves of desperation soon. The little we can look down the turbulent timeline indicates that they may have something they think is a 'victory' soon, but it will be an illusion and will come crashing down. We've been 'trolling' them as much as we can, non-physically, them and their reptilian overlords.

- Where are the current trouble spots in Earth's astral layer?

The usual places are still 'hot' - Washington DC, the Middle East, and London are particularly problematic.

- Are there any other words that you would like to leave with the audience?

Have no fear and don't feel required to buy into anyone else's reality - even mine. Make your own path and have your own experiences. Be who you are, not what other people want you to be.

Also, don't let your perceptions be limited by preconceived notions of how things are, or how you think they should be. Allow yourself to experience things as they come to you - even if they seem fantastic or like something straight from a sci fi or fantasy novel. The universe is a huge, strange place and if you try to force it to be rational and familiar it will laugh at you.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to answer this questions Tanaath.

You're welcome.

Note: I chose the pic myself, it's pending approval.
    Last edited by Daozen; 25th April 2012 at 17:23.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Beren (25th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (25th April 2012), Eram (25th April 2012), Kristo (25th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (25th April 2012), Mozart (26th April 2012), Ria (25th April 2012), RUSirius (25th April 2012), Sebastion (25th April 2012), white wizard (25th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: *Exclusive* Text Interview with Tanaath of the Silver Legion

What a great job with this one Dao, you really have a talent for picking really unique and interesting questions.

Major Kudos my friend.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Mozart (26th April 2012), white wizard (25th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Default Re: *Exclusive* Text Interview with Tanaath of the Silver Legion

Cool article Daozen! Liked it very much.

10. Link to Post #6
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Lightbulb Latest Silver Legion Announcement of Current Events

Silver Legion Announcements
    New Post
    by Tanaath on 03/11/14
    http://www.silverlegion.org/Updates-and-Changelog.html

So someone commented that we were getting pretty high up on the comment numbers in the other thread, so here's a new thread, with a little bit of information.

First of all, yes, I am retired from radio speaking at this time. This retirement will last until I can 'put my money where my mouth is', as they say over here. I've seen a lot of people on the internet complain that people like me should put out or shut up, so I don't see the problem with actually taking that advice, and shutting up until I can put out. I won't make things up in a vain attempt to keep myself relevant. I won't knowingly release something I don't believe is true. I've already released what I know, so until I have something new, I'll keep my peace.

This also means I won't be releasing a lot of comments on other things that are going on, for the most part. I've been reading your comments and discussions here over the last little while, and I don't think you need me to tell you Ukraine is a Cabal operation with multiple objectives, some obvious and some not so obvious. You've already figured that out really well. People have already figured out that the snipers were Blackwater/Academi mercenaries, that the protests were funded by the Cabal (masquerading as the USA), that there's a pyramid in Crimea, and that Russia has not actually invaded Crimea and the worldwide news is distinctly partisan to whatever the Cabal wants us to believe - which is usually opposite of the actual truth.

Nor do you need me to tell you that the mysterious vanishing plane is not exactly a run-of-the-mill aviation incident. The only thing I can release about that situation at this time is that there was ET action involved and that it was by positives, and no one was killed. That's what I've been told by Admiral Mander. I can't verify this in the real world for kind of obvious reasons. I don't have any other details, such as which specific group was involved, how it was done, why it was done, or why they could do that yet we're still getting bombarded by chemtrails. If dawn comes tomorrow with news stories of wreckage found, I've either been told wrong/heard wrong/am crazy or that stuff was planted to assist the downed-plane narrative to prevent this from becoming a form of soft disclosure.

Alex Collier's post has some factual information but a lot of stuff that doesn't appear to be accurate according to my sources. Please feel free to use your own discernment rather than relying on mine to sort out what's real and what's not. I will state this... if any group tries to abandon their incarnates, there will be repercussions. Also, the situation at hand does not support the pulling out of the positive ET forces at this time or in the foreseeable future. Maybe whoever Alex Collier is talking to thinks that ETs should pull out. However, they're going to have to make the Silver Legion leave, because we don't abandon our people. Trying to force us would be enough cause for us to remove anyone attempting to force us to abandon our people. Trying to force us to abandon our people would be a d*ck move of epic proportions, and we don't expect they'd survive the attempt.

This suggestion to use discernment goes also for Cobra's post, or anything anyone says including myself. I will state that we have noticed that Cobra posts more that seems to be actually beneficial these days. Yes, the situation he is describing with weapons capable of destroying the entire universe (and possibly others that get caught in the back-blast) is real. He's able to talk about it because it is no longer the threat it was (though there is still much work to be done). We've long been saying that the situation on Terra affects far more than this planet. That's why. Those demanding ET just go f*ck off and leave you alone... no. Not when you're harbouring that. Once that situation has been diffused entirely and is no longer a risk in any way, shape, or form, and we have retrieved our personnel... then we'll discuss it.

In other news, I'm currently really enjoying this youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/StormCloudsGathering channel. Please feel free to take a listen and pass it along to others if you feel inclined to do so. The speakers give good information and concise analysis without assuming that we're going to lose, and while providing advice on how to move forward. I don't make endorsements often. After watching several of these clips, I feel fully comfortable in endorsing these guys.

Clarification on the situation in Ukraine: I don't believe Putin is a good guy in this. Putin's interests are for Russia, not for the world, and he has definitely done his share of dirty deeds. However, the Ukrainian colour revolution was co-opted and funded by the Cabal, directly. What might have started as a movement of the people has become a triumph of Cabal-backed nazis. Yes, nazis. Please remember, if you have a revolution and the Cabal helps you, you didn't win. The Cabal won.

This is mostly being used as an opportunity for the Cabal to fabricate a premise to start world war III against Russia. At least publicly. Ukraine was chosen for this because it was something Russia can't ignore and can't back down from, strategically. The intent is to goad Russia. They weren't able to get their world war over Iran or Syria because of Russia. So now they will try to get it by making a provocation Russia cannot ignore, and the Cabal media is working overtime to make sure there is nothing that Russia can do to defuse the situation as it did with Syria. The anti-Russian propaganda machine has been going overtime trying to 'other' the Russians. I am not saying the Russians are perfect. They are no more perfect than any other group on this planet. But there is a clear attempt to paint them as categorically evil in the media right now. Don't believe Cabal propaganda. Even when they give you true information, it's only enough for the purpose of convincing you to believe a bigger lie.

Not being Ukranian, my opinions on what should be done are irrelevant, but I would prefer to see Ukraine as a free nation, not as a puppet-state of Russia or the EU. However, Ukraine has not been given the choice of being an independent free nation. The Cabal offers them the choice of being a puppet-state of the EU, and Putin offers them the choice of being a puppet-state of Russia. Neither are acceptable in my mind.

The pyramid in Crimea is very important, and all apologies to the Tatars and other Crimean people who don't want Russia there and whose lives are at risk by this, but that pyramid must be kept out of the hands of the Cabal. Putin is not actually Cabal. Putin is for Russia. That might be a little bit short sighted when the world is at stake, but he's still not Cabal. The nature of powerful sites means that someone would be there after it. Until Crimea can defend that pyramid from all comers, settle for just keeping it away from the Cabal.
    Last edited by linksplatinum; 14th March 2014 at 17:59.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Cara (14th March 2014), Lifebringer (13th March 2014), Matt P (13th March 2014), Richard S. (14th March 2014), Sebastion (13th March 2014), Tyy1907 (13th March 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: Latest Silver Legion Announcement of Current Events

I really identify with a lot of what Tanaath says. It seems to ring true for me. Maybe its her no nonsense approach.

For some the et stuff is just too much, for me it was empowering as it led to education on how other civilizations on other planets operate, like on some planets kids are raised and nurtured according to their natural gifts and abilities. Theres no mind numbing school system like we have here. Some truly free thinkers out there. It really opened my mind to what is possible.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

linksplatinum (14th March 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

"Nor do you need me to tell you that the mysterious vanishing plane is not exactly a run-of-the-mill aviation incident. The only thing I can release about that situation at this time is that there was ET action involved and that it was by positives, and no one was killed"- maybe/maybe not-

before one draws one's end conclusions about anything one needs to examine all the provided info (always subject to change, of course); so start here:

http://jimstonefreelance.com/awacs.html

I know I've posted this before and will continue to post it until enough people are willing to accept that this just may be at least a 'plausible' explanation of the riddle of Flight 370; no, no ETs; just incomprehensible terrestrial evil-

Larry

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,432 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by linksplatinum (here)
    Silver Legion Announcements by Tanaath on 03/11/14
    If you could, please provide links to source material, and please put them in the context of your understanding of the material's relevance to this forum's members and the topics discussed here.

Thanks.

(The above opening post apparently came from the latest post at http://www.silverlegion.org/Updates-and-Changelog.html .)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Richard S. (14th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by linksplatinum (here)
    Silver Legion Announcements by Tanaath on 03/11/14
    If you could, please provide links to source material, and please put them in the context of your understanding of the material's relevance to this forum's members and the topics discussed here.

Thanks.

(The above opening post apparently came from the latest post at http://www.silverlegion.org/Updates-and-Changelog.html .)
    Added link, thanks for the heads up

18. Link to Post #11
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Lightbulb NEW TANAATH UPDATE: The Demiurge, the 'Light' and the Silver Legion

The Demiurge, the 'Light' and the Silver Legion
    by Tanaath on 03/27/14

http://www.silverlegion.org/Updates-and-Changelog.html

I saw Cameron Day's article 'Why I Am No Longer A Lightworker' shortly after it came out, and loved it. I also really loved his article 'Tell the “Lords” of Karma That You Are Sovereign – No Longer a Lightworker Part 2'. If you haven't yet read them, I suggest you go do that now. They're great. They echo some of the things that I and others have been saying all along about hierarchy and control.

The dichotomy between 'Light' and 'Dark' as presented in the pageantry of the Demiurge is a false construct. This planet has had a paradigm of hierarchy and control shoved upon it. We've been given two false choices between being hierarchical 'bad guys', or being hierarchical 'good guys'. Both are ultimately bad guys, because they are predicated on the notion that there is always someone above you who must be obeyed. Often, this ultimate figure which 'must be obeyed' is represented to you as 'god'. Sometimes the adherents to the paradigm try to claim it's actually Source. WRONG.

The fact that this duality is a false construct does not mean that there aren't objectively bad beings and the Demiurge and its forces shouldn't be opposed. All parts of the Demiurge are bad, and definitely should be opposed. Even their false 'Light' side.

Various spiritual and extra-dimensional actors have been a part of this system of control. This includes a lot of ETs that have presented themselves to you as saviours and figures of power. This includes 'archangels' operating within spiritual hierarchies of angels, 'ascended masters', or anything else that claims to be part of any hierarchy. This includes a lot of the critters that are channeled, and pretty much anything out of any religious institution ever – with a few exceptions. There's been a lot of power and effort invested in building, maintaining, growing, and expanding this system of control, and there's a lot of beings involved in the project. None of them are your friends. None of them want anything good for you. What they want is your obedience and for you to feed their machine. Don't do it.

If anything should come to you claiming to be your saviour, tell it to get lost. There are no saviours, because the act of being a 'saviour' presupposes the loss of agency and sovereignty of the 'saved'. We are obligated to act on our own behalf and not to wait around for someone else to do it for us.

If anything should come to you claiming to be set above you in any way, tell it to get lost. This includes beings claiming to be relatives or servants of 'God' or claiming to be 'God'; beings claiming to be divinely ordained, assigned, ordered, mandated, and the like as an authority figure; or beings claiming to be more intelligent, powerful, wiser, more 'evolved', and the like.

If anything should come to you demanding your obedience, tell it to get lost. The only things that demand obedience are things in service to the Demiurge. Even Source does not demand obedience.

If anything should come to you claiming that it is higher dimensional and therefor has a right to do anything to you, tell it to get lost. Nothing has that right. And you have a right to defend yourself against anything that tries.

If anything should come to you and tell or demand you to follow an alleged contract or previous agreement, tell it to get lost (after you tear up/rescind the contract). Many of these supposed contracts were done under false pretences, for the purposes of enslaving you. You have the right to reject them and to refuse to be held to any of them.

If anything should come to you and attempt to dictate your identity to you, tell it to get lost. Your identity is your business and nothing and no one has the right to define it for you. You are the only arbiter of your identity. You, and you alone get to decide who and what you are. Likewise, you don't get to decide someone else's identity for them.

Source requires nothing of you other than your best attempt to live according to your free will. Source will never issue edicts, demand obedience, put someone else above you, order you or anyone else around, or send 'special servants' to rule over you and tell you what to do. Anyone making that claim is not coming from Source but from the paradigm of control. From the Demiurge.

Source does not speak like a voice in your head. Source communicates to us through synchronicity and that 'aha moment' when we have a sudden awareness or realization of something that we didn't realize before, even if all the pieces were there. Source uses 'coincidence' to provide to us the information we need to succeed or to become involved. Sometimes we're aware of the touch of Source, sometimes we aren't. It's a really cool feeling when you become aware of it.

Additionally, Source does not act directly upon creation, as if it did, it would become partisan and thus cease to be all things and thus cease to be Source. Source cannot personify without that personification ceasing to be Source. A Source is defined as all things and thus cannot be only one thing.

Source interacts with creation through actors. That is, us. Any given one of us can be made aware of a need through synchronicity or coincidence and can choose to answer that 'invitation from Source' to act. It's a free will choice, and if we refuse, the choice will be offered to someone else who can do the work until it gets done. We are all Source inasmuch as we are part of all things, and Source can act through us, but that does not give us authority, or dominance over any other aspect of creation.

Yes, there are beings with a great deal of personal power. This still doesn't give them any right to put themselves above any other being. There are gods (note the small 'g'). Beings like Thor, Odin, Apollo, Athena, Shiva, Pele, etc., exist. They're very powerful beings and some of the oldest in creation. But they are not part of a hierarchy above you and they do not deserve your worship. They deserve the same consideration you would give any other living thing, and as intelligent actors deserve respect according to their actions (which might be no respect at all in some cases). There are also angels, of various kinds. Consider the gods to be the 'firstborn of the universe' and angels to be the 'secondborn of the universe' – just like an older sibling, they might be a bit bigger and stronger than you, but it does not mean they are better than you (and some of you might very well be one of them – yes, they incarnate too). Nor do they deserve automatic obedience or worship. Yes, some have gone rogue and joined into the paradigm of domination and control, but many gods and angels are still free and are anarchic – without rulers. If you should encounter one of these, treat them as an equal. They have no more right to rule over you than a pile of gravel does. Reject any god or angel which tries to place itself above you.

Yes, dimensions exist and they are layered. They are also not a hierarchy. Just because we here might be 3D doesn't mean someone who is 4D or 6D or 12D is better than us. They might have more personal power, will almost certainly be older than our current body, and maybe have retained a bit of wisdom from memories that are denied us... but they are not better than us. They are not above us in terms of controlling us or having any right to decide our fate or future. Dimensions are densities of existence, not hierarchies of achievement and power. Think of it this way, if you have several coloured liquids of different densities and you pour them into a clear glass, they will settle into a nice little rainbow. The top slice is not smarter, better, more deserving, more evolved, or naturally deserving of rulership over the slices below it. It's just a slice of a different density. Nor are the slices at the bottom stupid, weak, or deserving of any kind of slavery or hardship because of their position within densities.

Yes, we are all one, inasmuch as we are all part of creation and creation is Source. However, this is not a race to dissolution. It's possible to be one with everything and retain your personal identity, personality, and perceptions. That's the whole point of existing as a separate entity. Don't be in a rush to become nothing. Evolution does not mean the dissolution of self. It means learning more things and having different experiences. Nor are you required to like all of your fellow creations. You're still welcome to disagree with others. What you are not allowed to do is attempt to force others to do what you think is best regardless of their will. Those who attempt to remove or curtail the free will of other beings en masse, lose the right to existence themselves; and they are fair game for all the beings who want to remove them.

Laws are creations of societies. Some are more closely aligned with naturally living than others, but they are all creations of societies. That means they can be changed, and that means that they can be chosen. Source does not make laws. Those things claimed to be “God's Laws” don't come from Source. Yeah, they include some good ideas, but they're still not from Source. We will likely require some form of law in our society yet; until sociopathy no longer exists and people no longer feel the need to commit crimes against one another to attain an advantage over each other, we'll need some codified system of reparation and restoration. However, we need to divorce the notion of justice from the notion of obedience to an external entity. The two are not synonymous. These varying sets of laws handed to us by various “God” figures will always contain reasonable things like 'don't steal, don't rape, don't lie, don't murder'. There's no problems with that. The problems arise when they try to sneak in stuff that isn't related, that reinforces the system of control and rule. The fact that they have some good ideas doesn't mean they have any other validity. Nor does any religion have a monopoly on the good ideas. All human societies have come up with variations of the good stuff. We don't get our morality from 'God'. We get it from understanding that some actions harm others and realizing that we're not ok with that as a society and as individuals.

The Silver Legion is not part of the Demiurge's false dichotomy. We are actually anarchists. Anarchy doesn't mean destructive chaos or every-man-for-himself. It means 'without rule'. We do not have rulers. Every Silver Legionnaire, regardless of rank or position within our organization, is equal. There's gods and angels in the Silver Legion, and you'll find them chumming around with everyone else; telling stories, playing pranks, enjoying food and drink; and socializing just like everyone else. They don't get any special placement or special consideration. They're just as quick to lend a hand and help out as anyone else. Our 'ranks' are only indication of the level of responsibility of an individual, not of their authority to make demands of others. Most people in the Legion want to be part of the 'rank and file', because that's where all the actual fun happens – all the action. The joke about 'promotions' is that the promoted individuals didn't step back fast enough when the call came. The leadership is largely involved in coordination and administration (not ruling), though they're certainly not averse to personally kicking some ass when required.

Because we are not part of the false dichotomy, we don't classify ourselves personally as 'Light' or 'Dark'. I've largely used the term 'Lightwarrior' to describe us as it's easily understood, and because 'warrior' alone has too many connotations that don't fit what we are. In actuality we don't subscribe to the dichotomy. About 95% of our people are people who prefer to do things that help others – Service to Others. Not 'good', not 'Light', just folk who are motivated to help others rather than seeking to satisfy their own desires (or whose desires primarily include helping others). About 4% are 'neutrals', they just don't care one way or another. And about 1% are Service to Self. Not 'Dark', not 'evil', just motivated by self-interest. They're all welcome and they all have a place. The Service to Self guys can sometimes get places and do things that the Service to Others guys can't, mostly because they'd stick out like a sore thumb. We're able to offer the Service to Self types something they consider to be fair in exchange. Most of them would stick with us simply because they get treated with respect and they can do what they want as long as it doesn't hurt someone else. We don't judge them. They're welcome with us as long as they agree to follow the codes of behaviour and ethics that we require of all our Legionnaires.

We actually have a kind of 'idiot test' for new recruits. There's a few people in our ranks who are from 'evil' species. They're pretty typically selfish for their race. They're also highly visible. New recruits are told not to harm other Silver Legionnaires. The ones who fixate on these supposed 'evil' races and attempt to harm them fail our test. The first time they try it, they get a lecture in the infirmary (after being healed or brought back to life as necessary) on not judging others despite whatever preconceived notions they may have of the goodness or evilness of that person. They get a lecture on tolerance and how there's not only room but need for many types of people in the Silver Legion. If they try it again, we kick them out. The same goes for Service to Self recruits that decide to try to abuse others in the Legion or outside of it. They get the lecture first, and if they persist after that, they're out.

The people I work with in the Silver Legion, and the ETs I work with, have in their actions demonstrated themselves to be honest, committed, respectful, and ethical. Incarnates and other Terrans are considered to be equal to anyone else; we may have a more limited perspective and be suffering under a lot of adverse programming, but we're still considered people deserving of basic respect. They don't claim to be better than me, wiser than me, smarter than me, more deserving than me, or of anyone else. They make no bones about the fact that they're fallible and able to make mistakes. When they make mistakes, when they find out, they take actions to rectify the situation and they own up to their errors.

No one ever 'orders' me to do anything, nor do they ever do anything to me, with or without my consent. If they want to help me, they'll wait for me to ask them for help, then they'll tell me what they want to do and why; and if I choose to accept it, I can unchoose it if I am not comfortable, and if I don't accept it they won't argue with me. They give advice when asked, but don't try to force me to take it. They also ask my advice sometimes. It's an equal partnership. It is not a relationship predicated on notions of superiority/inferiority, or control, or obedience, etc., it's a relationship predicated on love, respect, and equality. They don't judge me or others, even if they don't agree. And they have a sense of humour. They're able to laugh at themselves, to laugh at the absurdity of life, tell jokes, and tease and prank each other without harming one another. They're quite capable of finding the same things funny that we do. And they never get insulted or assume the position of the superior.

When I do my work at night, I assign myself missions. I've often woken up energized and buzzing, unless I've gotten myself into trouble, or unless I've had a bad night due to physical reasons (I suffer from sleep apnea and have been an insomniac all my life, and as has been mentioned before, I have a thyroid problem which directly affects my energy levels). No one orders me to do stuff. I choose myself what I'm going to do, according to what I feel needs to be done. I usually do the ass kicking, but I have on occasion had my ass kicked as well, which can lead to me waking up feeling like warmed over roadkill. These episodes happen less and less as I get more adept at knowing when to stir the **** and when to back off.

I often have doubts. Doubts are healthy. Doubts indicate that someone is capable of thinking critically and examining something; demonstrating that they don't take information for granted or as automatically true just because it comes from a source they like. I am extremely leery of someone who never questions, because they are ripe for control. I have found that my people have, time and time again, demonstrated their integrity and ethics in their dealings with me and other people. I don't know everything and I still question everything, but I truly feel that I can rely on my people to the very end. If we should fail, it won't be because we did not make the effort.
    Last edited by linksplatinum; 28th March 2014 at 22:16. Reason: link added

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

c0rv0 (28th March 2014), chocolate (29th March 2014), Fairy Friend (29th March 2014), Froddo (28th March 2014), Gerald Paris (29th March 2014), greybeard (29th March 2014), Jean-Marie (29th March 2014), Kalamos (29th March 2014), seeker/reader (29th March 2014), Shezbeth (29th March 2014), Tyy1907 (28th March 2014), unearth9 (29th March 2014)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Default Re: NEW TANAATH UPDATE: The Demiurge, the 'Light' and the Silver Legion

I so resonate with much of what Tanaath says. So absolutely empowering.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Dawn (29th March 2014), linksplatinum (29th March 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing this.

G

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

Dawn (29th March 2014), linksplatinum (29th March 2014)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Reading this was FUN! And inspirational. Sounds like a viewpoint like my own. Thank you for sharing

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

greybeard (29th March 2014), linksplatinum (29th March 2014)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

Sounds good but using the term "Duality is a false construct" combined with an attitude of getting "all the action" just doesn't ring true?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to WHOMADEGOD For This Post:

superconsciousness (29th March 2014)

28. Link to Post #16
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks

Exclamation Important: Tanaath UPDATE 4-6-14

The last channeled show ever?

http://www.silverlegion.org/Updates-...eled-show-ever

by Tanaath on 04/06/14

Well, I listened to the broadcast linked by Ray (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/channel...channeled-call). Interesting, to say the least.

When you're listening to these things, it's a good idea to center yourself and keep yourself centered. There's a lot of attempts to pull at your identity and a lot of attempts to hijack your thought. Every now and then something good slips through, but it's a good idea to go into this stuff with your critical thought engaged. Don't be a passive listener, actively think about the implications and other meanings of what these channeled entities are saying. When you're done listening, ground and center and intentionally clear yourself of anything not you, or anything you didn't authorize.

Let's examine some of the highlights, shall we?

1. According to the channeled beings, 'ascension' will occur on April 15, 2014.
    I really doubt this for a lot of reasons, but one of the primary reasons is that we received intel in December suggesting that there would be an attempt to falsify ascension in April using projected frequencies from HAARP and satellites, paired with holographic projections. The intention was to artificially propagate a feeling of euphoria or ecstasy across the globe in order to convince everyone that the 'gods had returned' and 'we have ascended', when in actuality nothing at all has actually changed.

I would like to remind people that ascension is not just a happy feeling. It will involve drastic changes that you will be able to see, and will involve the automatic repair of all damage to your form. If 'ascension' occurs and I've still got my crown and all those fillings, you can bet it wasn't really ascension. You will never need a 'healing chamber' or anything of the sort if true transition to the next dimension has occurred. The transition itself would obviate the need for that.

2. They want you to do meditations on Facebook in the next two days, especially.
    If you really feel called to do this, I'm not going to stop you. I don't agree that Facebook is or should be a necessary thing for ascension. These channeled entities had no problems with pushing everyone to get a Facebook account. I don't know about you, but I would rather NOT give everything I do directly to the CIA. Sure there might be some good guys in the CIA, that doesn't necessarily mean that they won't misuse that data.

I would recommend instead that you meditate in your own way or take part of group meditations that don't buy into spiritual hierarchies and mandalas and other forms of enslavement and imprisonment.

3. They think they're going to come in their ships on April 25, 2014.
    As mentioned above, we know about plans to utilize holographic projectors to fake an alien invasion. There's also been attempts to recruit RC helicopter owners to cover their helicopters in LED lights and precipitate a massive 'UFO hoax' to prank the world.

If anyone does actually show up (as more than just lights in the sky or 'I saw shiiiiiips'), proceed with all caution. We're back to the Interstellar Candy Vans – don't go off with anyone you don't know really well and haven’t arranged things ahead of time with. And if you feel uncomfortable about any being, tell them to leave you alone. If they don't, use the force of your will to push them away and don't let them near you. Don't go getting into strange space craft and don't go into strange 'chambers' no matter what they say they're for.

4. Apparently G.H.W. Bush is one of their incarnates.
    Specifically, they're claiming he's the incarnate of the 'Archangel Michael'. It's worth remembering that both sides used incarnation and that not all incarnates are automatically incarnates of the good guys, or even the neutrals. There's reptilian incarnates, there's a heck of a lot of Ashtar Command incarnates, and there's plenty of others from the Demiurge side of things. It's not inconceivable that G.H.W. Bush is one of those.

Of course a statement like this opens up a public door for high-ranking assholes in the Cabal to suddenly have a 'change of heart' to start portraying themselves as having been tormented good guys all along. Don't buy into it. Being an incarnate isn't a pass on bad behavior. Planet Earth and all her people are entitled to justice. And yes, this justice will need to be carried out by Terrans, in full view of all on this planet. It would definitely be best if this was not mob justice but something involving due process, however tempting it might be to just hang them all without a trial.

Additionally, with the 'revelation' that G.H.W. Bush is an incarnate, these channeled entities refer back to the notion that all this suffering and evil was somehow 'necessary for our spiritual advancement'. This is not the case. Suffering and oppression are not required for ascension or spiritual advancement. We never asked for this, it was not necessary, it's not somehow secretly good for us, and it's wrong no matter how you try to cut it. Just because we react to the oppression by waking up and advancing ourselves does not in any way mean that the oppression and enslavement were somehow good for us. It just means that the universe has evolved a defence mechanism against this kind of attack.

5. Revaluations?
    Everyone loves talking about revaluations. NESARA, Dinars, Dongs, and 'we're all going to be stinking rich!'. Don't let your greed run away with you just yet. While we're all tired of debt slavery, wage slavery, taxation, and all the other ways in which this hideous Orion-based system of economic fleecing harms us, anything promising you instant gratification and riches is going to be false. We can't permit a situation to take place where the Cabal just re-wealths itself up right away. There's not going to be any kind of solution that will render the 'faithful' really wealthy really quickly, since anything like that would be too ripe for abuse.

I should think that global priorities should take precedence over individuals getting a chance to play fat cat. I know I'd personally rather see money go into infrastructure; planetary cleanup; the development and distribution (not sale) of healing and medical tech, replicators, and over-unity energy devices; and things that benefit all people, before I got a fat check that I could use to buy the latest gadget or fancy house. Getting everyone to a comfortable subsistence, yes. Turning the 'faithful' into overnight playboys? No.

6. Enjoy your healthy dose of hypnotism and Neuro-Linguistic Programming!
    This broadcast was rife with hypnotic repetition, particularly when our little Underdark friend Zor-something or other started talking. The constant use of the phrase 'it is termed' is not an innocuous verbal tic from some guy who doesn't speak English, it's hypnotic repetition. Please note how it is used very heavily at the beginning of his speech, and then abandoned while he speaks almost normally for a large stretch (thus demonstrating that he does indeed know how to speak English) and only resurrected at specific points of his speech. All of the speakers used some form of hypnotic repetition – particularly common is the use of terms that are established in earlier channeled messages, such as 'dear ones', and 'we long to be united with you'.

Pay very close attention to the use of ambiguous terms and phrases. At one point they flat out tell you that if you do what they say, 'you will become another person'. That's not a euphemism for being a better person or personal growth. They're literally telling you that they're going to hijack you, kick your soul out of your body, and replace it with something else. Don't do it. Bad idea.

Never assume these guys are just using euphemism and colloquialism. They're often telling you the absolute truth about their oppressive intentions, couched in pretty phrases that sound like really positive things. Nope!

7. And now, a word from our sponsor
    At one point the channel channeled 'Prime Creator'. I would like to once again remind people that you cannot channel Source. This is not the creator of the universe, though he would certainly like you to think he is, and he's trying to bandwagon as many followers as he can by adding artificial inclusivity (mother/father god etc.). If you want a better idea of what entity this might be, you should go re-read my last post...

Edit: If you want to talk to Source, do it by seeking within yourself, not stretching outside yourself. As all of us are part of Source and Source is within all of us, you can go within yourself to speak to Source. It might not be a conversation with words that you can hear in your ears, but you can ask there for help and guidance if you feel lost or scared or any of those things. The answer may not come right away, but when it comes, you'll know it. It'll be synchronistic.

With all those beings that want to convince you that they're 'God', it can be dangerous to reach for Source by going outside yourself. Going within yourself is safe. You can't accidentally get a bad guy trying to trick you. Go into your centre to find Source - not out into the cosmos.

8. Please don't spread fear porn.
    This is the only part of the broadcast I can really get behind, to the point where I'm wondering whether someone else might have jacked into the broadcast for a bit, possibly the real Mikey. It really doesn't do us any good to dwell on the terrifying, or speak as though the evil things that are planned can't be stopped or must happen. Instead, view, read or listen to these things if you must but don't let the fear touch you. Instead, plan to stop whatever it is you don't like.

Current Comments to this post can be found here~~~>http://www.silverlegion.org/Updates-...-ever#comments
    Last edited by linksplatinum; 8th April 2014 at 14:58.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (8th April 2014), halffull (8th April 2014), mab777 (10th April 2014), markpierre (8th April 2014), parcival (8th April 2014), Peace&Love (9th April 2014), raregem (8th April 2014), selinam (8th April 2014), shadowstalker (8th April 2014), sunflower (8th April 2014), Tyy1907 (8th April 2014), yiolas (8th April 2014)

30. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Default Re: Important: Tanaath UPDATE 4-6-14

Hey you only have to behave yourself for a few days then.
    I'm glad to have a date. I can cancel a few expensive appointments. Source was telling me to keep them,
    but might not know about this other stuff.

Really...the answer comes when you need it. If you're listening to anybody else, you're screwed.
    But you do need to be listening.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Kalamos (8th April 2014), linksplatinum (8th April 2014), PurpleLama (8th April 2014), sandy (9th April 2014)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Could be some stuff happening soon! Time for discernment!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

linksplatinum (8th April 2014)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

So if nothing substantial happens by the end of this month, will the source(s) be considered discredited?

Also, reptilian souls are not evil. Perhaps some are on the 'negative side', but definitely not all. Some are incarnated here to help. Implying otherwise is false.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

linksplatinum (9th April 2014), mab777 (10th April 2014), shadowstalker (8th April 2014)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    So if nothing substantial happens by the end of this month, will the source(s) be considered discredited?

Also, reptilian souls are not evil. Perhaps some are on the 'negative side', but definitely not all. Some are incarnated here to help. Implying otherwise is false.
    This is basically a warning to us all in case this type of thing does happen, as if it does, we are now informed on some vital facts. If nothing in fact happens, well make of it what you will.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Freed Fox (9th April 2014), linksplatinum (8th April 2014), shadowstalker (8th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast