+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFO portals?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,655 times in 4,016 posts

Default UFO portals?

Another excellent UFO researcher is Wilbur Allen. Here are some of his interesting captures and a possible portal filmed.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Axman (29th March 2014), Fellow Aspirant (30th March 2014), Frederick Jackson (29th March 2014), GCS1103 (29th March 2014), jagman (29th March 2014), korgh (30th March 2014), rgray222 (29th March 2014), sigma6 (29th March 2014), william r sanford72 (29th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,839 times in 879 posts

Default Re: UFO portals?

I remember sitting in the hot tub one night looking at the stars and I saw something similar to the first video. I was focussing on gratitude for our star family's help in these turbulent times. Really sending it out there and then I saw a a light streaking briefly followed by the light flashing briefly. A feeling of acknowledgement came over me! I had been listening to a lot of the Cosmic voice radio shows with Tanaath Sunfire and Drake at the time. Sunfire gave some tips on connecting with them and it certainly worked. It can take upwards of 1/2 hour, depending on their location. If it doesn't work they could be busy. They can feel or see those strong positive vibes. Also need to specify POSITIVES, as others can easily be attracted.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

mojo (29th March 2014), Sunny-side-up (30th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm sorry, but wtf?
    first two "portal" clips, I mean, come on.
    Since when has a speck of dust coming in to our atmosphere been a portal?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McMaster For This Post:

Camilo (30th March 2014), mojo (29th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member rgray222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,913 times in 1,006 posts

Are Portals Real - NASA Says Yes

Anyone who every watched an episode of Star Trek knows that the Starship Enterprise was zipping through great distances in the universe by using portals or wormholes. In theory wormholes have always made sense to science but they could never prove there existence. Well, now that has all changed. Wormholes or portals are very much real and it seems that we are just beginning to understand how to locate them. This fascinating video (below) only scratches the surface about this phenomena.

Portals or flux transfer events (FTE) were thought to be stable but just as in sci- fi they are found to be brief and very dynamic. They only occur when a magnetic portal opens in the Earths magnetosphere through which high energy particles flow. So in a sense sci-fi has become reality!

The existence of wormholes would go a long way in explaining the erratic and very short duration of many UFO sightings. Could it be possible that UFOs are only seen as they "uncloak" just prior to entering or exiting a portal. I know this sounds very sci-fi but the existence of portals is very sci-fi.

Since we know that portals exist between planet earth and the sun than it only stands to reason that portals would exist between galaxies. This would explain why we have not found anybody living in our immediate neighborhood. Maybe there is an abundance of life in the universe but not in the Milky Way. It could be they are traversing the galaxies using these hyperlinks.

This story has not gotten a lot of attention but is should. This could very well be the one piece of the puzzle that man has been stuck on for a long time. Now that it is beginning to be put into perspective we can start to see the big picture, it makes the UFO phenomena much more plausible and believable!

A NASA-sponsored researcher at the University of Iowa has developed a way for spacecraft to hunt down hidden magnetic portals in the vicinity of Earth. These portals or wormholes link the magnetic field of our planet to that of the sun.

If you are like I am, it really makes you wonder what Gene Roddenberry (creator of Star Trek) knew long before the rest of us, tricorders are now real, the iPad is an everyday item and now portals or wormholes have been discovered. These were the things of science fiction, fun things to think about, but who knew they would become a reality in our lifetime. Is it really that big a leap to believe that wormholes or portals have been used by aliens traversing the galaxies in what we call UFOs for hundreds if not thousands of years?

When man understands how to use these "links" to travel than everything changes. The universe will open up to mankind and it wonders will start to be revealed. This discovery gives new meaning to the term "hyperlink."

It should be noted that I am using the term "portal" and "wormhole" interchangeably, I consider both to be doors or openings that connect space and possibly travelers to distant realms.

A wormhole exist in theory, it says that space can be bent (photo above) providing a link or connection to two very distant places.

NASA and science tell us a portal is a connection to a magnetic field between two distant points, in particular between the earth and the sun.

When you really stop and think about this new discovery it gives credence to the possibility of time travel and a major boost to quantum physics. More on that in another posts.

Source
    Last edited by rgray222; 29th March 2014 at 14:02.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

mojo (29th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,144 times in 1,683 posts

Whatever the mind of man can concieve and believe, it can achieve...
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

JRS (30th March 2014), mojo (29th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,839 times in 879 posts

We can either bend like a green reed with whats happening/will happen, or we can stand with our backs straight and bust off -Red Elk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

mojo (30th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Spiral of Light's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,419 times in 163 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    We can either bend like a green reed with whats happening/will happen, or we can stand with our backs straight and bust off -Red Elk
    One of my favorites: 'Be like a willow and bend.'

“The oak fought the wind and was broken, the willow bent when it must and survived." Robert Jordan

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Post:

mojo (30th March 2014), Tyy1907 (30th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Another excellent UFO researcher is Wilbur Allen. Here are some of his interesting captures and a possible portal filmed.

Thank you very much for your thread!
    That is exactly that what i saw in my thread here.
    The second time that i saw (my family too) the object was very close and bright. The object appeared right in front of us at low altitude but at high speed, while i was driven my car early in the morning.
    Since my post about it, i didn't see any object again and the weather not helps (cloudy and raining for almost 3 months).

Cheers and thanks again

Korgh

Edit: I will try to contact the UFO researcher (Wilbur Allen) and try to get more info about this phenomena.
    Last edited by korgh; 30th March 2014 at 20:22.
    All things are poison and nothing is without poison; only the dose makes that a thing is no poison.
    (Philippus Aureolus Theophrastus Bombastus von Hohenheim)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to korgh For This Post:

mojo (30th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    Are Portals Real - NASA Says Yes

Anyone who every watched an episode of Star Trek knows that the Starship Enterprise was zipping through great distances in the universe by using portals or wormholes. In theory wormholes have always made sense to science but they could never prove there existence. Well, now that has all changed. Wormholes or portals are very much real and it seems that we are just beginning to understand how to locate them. This fascinating video (below) only scratches the surface about this phenomena.

Portals or flux transfer events (FTE) were thought to be stable but just as in sci- fi they are found to be brief and very dynamic. They only occur when a magnetic portal opens in the Earths magnetosphere through which high energy particles flow. So in a sense sci-fi has become reality!

The existence of wormholes would go a long way in explaining the erratic and very short duration of many UFO sightings. Could it be possible that UFOs are only seen as they "uncloak" just prior to entering or exiting a portal. I know this sounds very sci-fi but the existence of portals is very sci-fi.

Since we know that portals exist between planet earth and the sun than it only stands to reason that portals would exist between galaxies. This would explain why we have not found anybody living in our immediate neighborhood. Maybe there is an abundance of life in the universe but not in the Milky Way. It could be they are traversing the galaxies using these hyperlinks.

This story has not gotten a lot of attention but is should. This could very well be the one piece of the puzzle that man has been stuck on for a long time. Now that it is beginning to be put into perspective we can start to see the big picture, it makes the UFO phenomena much more plausible and believable!

A NASA-sponsored researcher at the University of Iowa has developed a way for spacecraft to hunt down hidden magnetic portals in the vicinity of Earth. These portals or wormholes link the magnetic field of our planet to that of the sun.

If you are like I am, it really makes you wonder what Gene Roddenberry (creator of Star Trek) knew long before the rest of us, tricorders are now real, the iPad is an everyday item and now portals or wormholes have been discovered. These were the things of science fiction, fun things to think about, but who knew they would become a reality in our lifetime. Is it really that big a leap to believe that wormholes or portals have been used by aliens traversing the galaxies in what we call UFOs for hundreds if not thousands of years?

When man understands how to use these "links" to travel than everything changes. The universe will open up to mankind and it wonders will start to be revealed. This discovery gives new meaning to the term "hyperlink."

It should be noted that I am using the term "portal" and "wormhole" interchangeably, I consider both to be doors or openings that connect space and possibly travelers to distant realms.

A wormhole exist in theory, it says that space can be bent (photo above) providing a link or connection to two very distant places.

NASA and science tell us a portal is a connection to a magnetic field between two distant points, in particular between the earth and the sun.

When you really stop and think about this new discovery it gives credence to the possibility of time travel and a major boost to quantum physics. More on that in another posts.

Source
    Same with both Lucas and Roddenberry....BUT Roddenberry was a bit naive......him and Richard C. Hoagland were good friends, and talking about the aliens and cover ups....and Gene said, "But, Richard....if alien life is found, it would be on television!" That was Roddenberry's one short coming, his naivety.

Also, yes, wormholes or portals could be one way to travel, but, then again, the aliens might just have really, really fast ships...I mean I myself could imagine being with an alien, giving him/her/it a book on Einstein's work and the alien would go, "This guy didn't know what he was talking about!" It's a possibility, especially if said alien's race mastered faster than light travel when man was still fighting wars with iron crossbows, or even before the first slime crawled out of the oceans .

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

All this bending of space and wormholes doesn't make any sense really. We assume that space (meaning the "substance" where everything is embedded) is something you can shape or bend only because one man almost 100 years ago thought so. Is there any REAL evidence of it, other than math?

Nikola Tesla: Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.

And that building of math equations have been going on since Teslas days.
    Last edited by McMaster; 31st March 2014 at 18:03.

+ Reply to Thread