Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Brazilian inventors bring free energy device to market

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Brazilian inventors bring free energy device to market

Brazilian Inventors Bring Free Energy Device To Market

This is what Keshe could have done 5 to 10 years ago?... ; (

They are registering the patents, (i.e transferring "public legal title" to the Registrar (the State) So they just lost the ball there. They have just made themselves Parties with superior interest or equitable title holders. Nothing wrong there (if you understand the trust relationship... which I am going to assume they don't) Which means they can now only control these "properties" (property being the "right to use" or control or "Title" through the trust... (i.e. if push comes to shove for example) And if they don't understand that and act like it is their actual property, they will get into a LOT OF TROUBLE (that is how the courts screw everyone over... It's all hidden trust interpretation)

IF the Government decides to become corrupted, like say some Rothschild, or Rockefellar agent decides to bribe the government, they could come under a lot of legal problems.

Already they were mentioning someone attempting to arrest them for stealing equipment. Now they are interacting with the courts filing motions in latin (Corpus derelicti) i.e. whether they realize it or not, they are already in a form of contract now with the Government, the courts, etc.. This was not an accident, whoever filed the original charge knew they were innocent. It was about creating a "recognition" and publicly recording evidence of the "jurisdiction" of the court over their PERSONs. They are now publicly recorded as being in contract (recognition) with the statutory corporation.

Too bad, it would have been nice to make public notice and state these devices are not registered in the public, private. waive any offers to make them amenable to licensing, and maintain and record them as unincorporated. (see Peacemaker Society) And then share the designs with the world in their private capacity (in a trust they would control)... And then they could just go out and start building them and the getting them into homes of people privately...

I know of actual cases where people were told the government couldn't touch their property, because they built it themselves, and therefore no record of legal title in any registrar exists in the public. These guys just went and created that when they patented it. They just created the legal titles to be held by the Registrar, which is nothing but a front for the State.

That opportunity and time window unfortunately has passed. Now it is time to watch and see what the government is going to try to do... This looks as if it has certainly caught everyone in the country off guard. I guess they don't have as many Freemason secret society agencies running the government over there??? Let's keep our eyes peeled cause, honestly this sounds like the real deal, and it sounds too good to be true ... (i.e that they are still alive and haven't had their equipment stolen, been attacked or poisoned, or thrown under a train, by our ever loving tax sucking government agencies... as Richard Hoagland would say, stay tuned...

So far they have only created "legal joinder" ('recognition' is contract) "jurisdiction" (recognizing and 'arguing' against the charge) They are also now pleading incompetence in trust, and have granted POA (hiring a lawyer) and they have transferred legal title to their patents to the Registrar (the government as representative of the State)... (This how everyone gets sucked into the Matrix of Control by a pyramid of cabalists...)

Let's put it this way... all the PTB need to do now, is step in and start spreading big fat bribes on the table, and the first scumbag in the government reaches out his grubby palm and accepts it could give them the "in" to start "legally" harassing, stealing their property, further charging and arresting these guys... And they made it possible all by their own actions (consent to jurisdiction)... The fraud and crime of course is that they are trusting their government and the courts...

Let's pray for these two brave (or naive) souls... They are going to be dependent on a lot of other people to get these to market...

And lets hope the technology is amenable to comprehension and understanding by others so that it doesn't die with them.. I.e. they decide to both commit suicide and then suddenly prototypes built with the patents, suddenly don't work anymore (if you know what I mean... ':O

http://www.earth-heal.com/news/news/...gy-device.html

Two Brazilian inventors, Nilson Barbosa and Cleriston Leal, claim to have invented a free energy device and are now selling this device to the public in the Brazilian city of Imperatriz, Maranhão. The device is called the Earth Electron Captor Generator, or “GERADOR CAPTOR DE ELÉTRONS DA TERRA” in Portuguese.

Video Clip Here:
    http://www.earth-heal.com/videos/vie...ew-device.html

They are presently only offering the device to people who live in the city of Imperatriz. However, they are working to license production with several manufacturing firms that will allow for online sales. Their website says they will update their page with distributor information when it becomes available.

The device requires a small amount of initial input power to initiate the movement of a sensor, which then produces over-unity power. The device is small, which means it can be used to power vehicles, homes, and businesses. The site claims the input power needed to run it is around 2% of its output power.

They have several sizes of the generator. The smallest prototype they built is capable of generating 12.1 kw of power, with a load of 6000 watts, using only 21 watts input energy. The prototype unit weighs 1.5 kg measuring 20x30x15 cm. The average home needs around 15 kw of power.

"Product Looks Legit..."

The product looks legit. If this is for real, it will replace Dark Wallet (???) as the second most important creation in the history of man, behind Bitcoin of course. The petro-dollar will surely topple in the face of this invention.

Back in September, a Brazilian newspaper reported that the two inventors were arrested for supposedly receiving stolen goods. Apparently they had all of their equipment confiscated during the raid. As best I can make out, the report says they were found to have two energy meters that belonged to a Brazilian energy cooperative.

The two said they were given the energy meters by an engineer of the cooperative. Their lawyers said they were going to file a corpus delicti motion, which means they don’t believe any crime has been committed because they were freely given the meters to use, and the engineer who gave them the meters had even published a report on the internet about it. The two were released on bail. The rumor mill says “that everything is fine now.” From the Peswiki notice, it appears that they are still in operation.

Here’s a video that apparently shows the device being used to power an industrial facility in Brazil. This video was published on October 3, 2013, not too long after the device went on sale. If this is a hoax, it’s a pretty damn elaborate one.

Update January 30, 2014:

PESN is reporting that one of their people witnessed the Captor in operation first hand, stating that, “Fernando Lins, witnessed the Captor produce 169 kW (797 A at 212 V) while being powered from a 12-V battery through a 2,000-Watt inverter that was providing the Captor with just 1,650 W (7.5 A at 220 V) — a gain of more than a hundred times!”

Last edited by sigma6; 29th March 2014 at 19:11.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Billy (29th March 2014), Chester (30th March 2014), Elixir (29th March 2014), genevieve (29th March 2014), Hughe (29th March 2014), korgh (29th March 2014), Lefty Dave (30th March 2014), OBwan (29th March 2014), Orion142 (29th March 2014), raregem (29th March 2014), Realeyes (29th March 2014), Referee (30th March 2014), Tommy (30th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Brazilian inventors bring free energy device to market

For Sale Soon: Inventors Harness Free Energy Using New Device
    http://higherperspective.com/2014/03...ew-device.html

Two Brazilian inventors, Nilson Barbosa and Cleriston Leal, claim to have invented a free energy device and are now selling this device to the public. The device is called the Earth Electron Captor Generator, or “GERADOR CAPTOR DE ELÉTRONS DA TERRA” in Portuguese.

They are presently only offering the device to people who live in the city of Imperatriz. However, they are working to license production with several manufacturing firms that will allow for online sales. Their website says they will update their page with distributor information when it becomes available.

The device requires a small amount of initial input power to initiate the movement of a sensor, which then produces over-unity power. The device is small, which means it can be used to power vehicles, homes, and businesses. The site claims the input power needed to run it is around 2% of its output power.

They have several sizes of the generator. The smallest prototype they built is capable of generating 12.1 kw of power, with a load of 6000 watts, using only 21 watts input energy. The prototype unit weighs 1.5 kg measuring 20x30x15 cm. The average home needs around 15 kw of power.

ENERGIA UNIVERSAL - Nilson Barbosa e Cleriston Leal

GERADOR CAPTOR DE ELÉTRONS DA TERRA = ( Earth Electron Captor Generator )

PESN is reporting that one of their people witnessed the Captor in operation first hand, stating that, “Fernando Lins, witnessed the Captor produce 169 kW (797 A at 212 V) while being powered from a 12-V battery through a 2,000-Watt inverter that was providing the Captor with just 1,650 W (7.5 A at 220 V) — a gain of more than a hundred times!”

Related News (1/21/2014): BlackLight Power Announces 10 Mega Watt Free Energy Device

Source

Last edited by sigma6; 29th March 2014 at 18:48.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Chester (30th March 2014), korgh (29th March 2014), Realeyes (29th March 2014), vortexpoint (29th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Sounds interesting and could very well be legitimate. However, it will never make it into main stream usage for, "we the people". These two, will probly wind up dead, with their invention/equipment disapearing. Y'all just dont understand how powerfull the powers that Be, are. Way back when, (THEY, really got a foothold) at the turn of the 20th century, the very same was true for the "Steam Engine", which had been "proven" to be far superior to the internal cumbustion engine. But... it ran on "Water". End of story.

Carberators have been invented that will enable a car to get well over a hundred miles per gallon of gas. But... you know of any being marketed... to the public. I had a friend, back in 1968, (close friend. We were always doing "stuff" together) who purchased a brand new 1968 Oldsmobile "station wagon". It was huge. I told him he was gonna get 6 miles/gal. and he just laughed. "I don't care, it's cool." He immediately started complaining that his "gas gage" was not working. He had been driving it all week to work and the gage wasn't even moving. He filled up. Took just under 2 gallons????? He started checking his mileage. 78!!! miles per gallon. At his first service appointment he was bragging to the service manager about his phenominal mileage, and three days later, representatives from Oldsmobile showed up on his doorstep saying that it was an "experimental" version, and wanted it back. He told them to get lost. He finally had to go to court and get a restraining order against Olds. Yep, he won. AND... he still has the car. And... it "still" runs just fine, with just under half a million miles. He's changed the "sprark plugs... twice...!!! Moral of this story??? They can... if they want to!!!

A Diesil engine, is high enough compression, to run on just... WATER. yep. They make great steam engines.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Hughe (29th March 2014), JohnJ (30th March 2014), JRS (30th March 2014), Selene (16th April 2014), sigma6 (29th March 2014), TelosianEmbrace (30th March 2014), Tommy (30th March 2014), vortexpoint (29th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

I suspect that free energy will come from the third world (those countries who can defeat corrupt governments). The USA and its West European allies (plus Australasia) will be incapable of invading and destroying every country and every human being in the third world.

Those in the third world who pursue patents and global corporate wealth through free energy will not succeed.

The success will start in villages and spread to towns and then cities, in the third world.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Hughe (29th March 2014), sigma6 (29th March 2014), TelosianEmbrace (30th March 2014), Tommy (30th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    I suspect that free energy will come from the third world (those countries who can defeat corrupt governments). The USA and its West European allies (plus Australasia) will be incapable of invading and destroying every country and every human being in the third world.
    Those in the third world who pursue patents and global corporate wealth through free energy will not succeed.
    The success will start in villages and spread to towns and then cities, in the third world.
    Yes, I am feeling something similar, also if this war on the cabal is moving along as Fulford say it is, they will lose more and more power, 3rd world countries like Brazil that are fast becoming very wealthy, understand what poverty is, and I don't think they can just ignore it, like the Western cultures do. In a way, when I read about this more legitimate news report (and thanks to Fulford's tiny reference, otherwise who would have even known right?)

But I see it as a test, these guys are starting in their city. On closer analysis, they actually blew off the first legal attack quite brilliantly really, focusing on their intention. That is, in my understanding, an excellent response in that it invokes a trust interpretation in common law, instead of reacting to the false allegation, they focus on their own interpretation and intention, that tells me a (well intentioned) lawyer listened and kept them on the right track. By not arguing but focusing on their own perspective, it bypasses getting entangled in the false allegation... no acknowledgement

And they have plans to build a manufacturing base and involve others, there is protection in that. What did he say $5,500 or something for the 12 KW unit?) Their country may want to take advantage of the pride and recognition involved. And I think they are acutely aware of and protecting against the US influence aspect. There is a glimmer of hope here... I hope these guys really surround themselves with trusted people. Maybe like Japan, they have a hidden underground syndicate that is aware of the Western Cabal influence and will protect them, out of pride for their country, the people, maybe even the good of mankind... Who knows...
    Last edited by sigma6; 29th March 2014 at 23:48.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

aviators (29th March 2014), Tommy (30th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

I've read about the super carbs causing up to 150 mpg, but the down side is the intake manifold has to be super heated (ceramic seems best) and the fuel can explode inside the manifold. The down side is normally they make much less power than than a regular gas engine.

Steam engines are not efficient. Much heat energy is lost in the open air. Hydrogen engines are not efficient (Stan Meyer's not yet proven, Dr. Greer attempted to purchase) because they take more to produce the hydrogen than the energy produced.

I'd love to talk chat with sirdipswitch's friend and see what is really lurking under the hood.

I really hope someone comes-up with something, lord knows I've tried and still trying.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

The attachment is information and instructions to fabricate a device similar to the one being discussed. It is uploaded for tech savy members to peruse and use.

res_the_smith_generator.pdf

Peace!
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Oouthere (29th March 2014), sigma6 (30th March 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

One traditional high efficiency vehicle is set for production, this is worth looking at also (84 high mpg) with an expected price of $6,800:

http://www.eliomotors.com/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

aviators (29th March 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    One traditional high efficiency vehicle is set for production, this is worth looking at also (84 high mpg) with an expected price of $6,800:

This looks pretty cool. More affordable than most motorcycles!
    Air condition too ! That has to eat up some efficiency?
    I think BMW had a 3 wheeler concept ? Nice if you don't want to get wet.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,114 times in 807 posts

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    The attachment is information and instructions to fabricate a device similar to the one being discussed. It is uploaded for tech savy members to peruse and use.

Attachment 25399

Peace!
    Don Smith's Magnetic Resonance Generator

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Smith.pdf

Resonance Energy Methods By Donald L Smith
    https://archive.org/details/24739145...ByDonaldLSmith
    https://ia801701.us.archive.org/19/i...ld-L-Smith.pdf
    For free society!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

spiritguide (30th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

If this is field resonance device, and from my initial very limited reading on it - it appears to be....then it is in the area of being dangerous. Ie, meter in the red, as opposed to the green.
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th March 2014 at 00:11.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    Well that is impressive, for a 3 wheeler, I will grant that, But this goes far deeper, It could make that vehicle get a million miles per gallon!... (or untill the wheels fall off...) All this stuff is irrelevant compared to a field that appears to produce the necessary electricity that corresponds to the load that is put on it... It 'mirrors' the electrical load put on it, (at least that is how I understand how they described it...) Once you have a stand alone device that can create a field that can attract the necessary power it requires, according to whatever load is put on it...

Well... you have free energy!... 21 watts in 1200KW out!... enough to run a house, or greenhouse, or a very large vehicle, truck, camper... any motor...
    http://www.earth-heal.com/news/news/...gy-device.html

This is going to be very interesting to see how far these guys can take it... Before the secret society "university experts" show up and start refuting it's reality (because it's not explained in their text books) and then someone will claim "it a security threat" and so on ...(ie.. we're rich and powerful and this is a threat because it frees people, thus it erodes the foundation of our wealth and power... i.e. we know we are parasites, and wish to continue being so...)

Just thinks some rich buggerer somewhere has John Searle's electrical generator right now, probably in his house, for his own use, because he had government agents plumb steal right from John's home, leaving him and his family in the dark, literally! Just like that, never to be seen or accounted for, no record, no acknowledgement, nothing, just taken. (Because you can't tell me they threw it in the garbage or destroyed it, it's someone's toy now... a part of someone's private collection)
    Last edited by sigma6; 30th March 2014 at 00:19.

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

It's not that such devices are impossible, it is the act of dimensional local field space modulation, the breakdown of the fabric of reality in the immediate geographical area.

THAT is a serious problem. If this devices works in and via 'the air' (modulation of space), as opposed to being enclosed, or a closed system, then it is a problem.

There are good ways to get to free energy..... and then there are very very bad ideas.
    Last edited by Carmody; 30th March 2014 at 00:16.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hervé (30th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    It's not that such devices are impossible, it is the act of dimensional local field space modulation, the breakdown of the fabric of reality in the immediate geographical area. THAT is a serious problem. If this devices works in and via 'the air' (modulation of space), as opposed to being enclosed, or a closed system, then it is a problem.
    There are good ways to get to free energy..... and then there are very very bad ideas.
    obviously they have built it and demonstrated it, what you're saying is pure speculation...

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Sounds interesting and could very well be legitimate. However, it will never make it into main stream usage for, "we the people". These two, will probly wind up dead, with their invention/equipment disapearing. Y'all just dont understand how powerfull the powers that Be, are. Way back when, (THEY, really got a foothold) at the turn of the 20th century, the very same was true for the "Steam Engine", which had been "proven" to be far superior to the internal cumbustion engine. But... it ran on "Water". End of story.

Carberators have been invented that will enable a car to get well over a hundred miles per gallon of gas. But... you know of any being marketed... to the public. I had a friend, back in 1968, (close friend. We were always doing "stuff" together) who purchased a brand new 1968 Oldsmobile "station wagon". It was huge. I told him he was gonna get 6 miles/gal. and he just laughed. "I don't care, it's cool." He immediately started complaining that his "gas gage" was not working. He had been driving it all week to work and the gage wasn't even moving. He filled up. Took just under 2 gallons????? He started checking his mileage. 78!!! miles per gallon. At his first service appointment he was bragging to the service manager about his phenominal mileage, and three days later, representatives from Oldsmobile showed up on his doorstep saying that it was an "experimental" version, and wanted it back. He told them to get lost. He finally had to go to court and get a restraining order against Olds. Yep, he won. AND... he still has the car. And... it "still" runs just fine, with just under half a million miles. He's changed the "sprark plugs... twice...!!! Moral of this story??? They can... if they want to!!!

A Diesil engine, is high enough compression, to run on just... WATER. yep. They make great steam engines.
    A great story, but I think everyone I know has heard of their Uncle's story of the Oldsmobile that gets 75 miles per gallon. Apperently there have been many many experimental carborators put on thousands of cars and left ther by mistake. Or the story originates with you.
    I do not doubt that cars can get much better milage than they do. But we will not see any change until it is given freely. Same goes with power or energy or electricity or whatever.

25. Link to Post #16
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Very interesting. Personally I am interested in manufacturing licenses becoming available. This could be (if vetted) something for our manufacturing dept. in IEI (Intrinsic Energy Innovations). If one can assume they are actually going to allow this like indicated, and getting the impression they have used cheap and fairly obtainable parts, we might look at a potentially very cheap device in terms of both retail and manufacturing. Then perhaps make it "open source" so it is easy for other clever minds to make further improvements an giving the people the choice of building it them self or buying from a licensed manufacturer. I think that would be a fair model.

Thanks for posting, again, very interesting

26. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

OK, suggestion. For all you "gearheads", cc, with the "time" and "money", to play with this.

Internal Cumbustion Engine - must produce adequate compression temperature to ingnite fuel, or it won't work. Right?

Water - when turned into steam, at 212 degrees, expands at the rate of - 1,500:1 -

What is the "compression temperature" inside the cumbstion chamber of an internal cumbustion engine?

Hint - your engine must have a "Plunger" type of injector.

Hint - too much water, will "explode" your engine. cc. ( chuckle chuckle.)

Hint - be very, very carefull, of "who" you tell, of your successes.

Have fun!!!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh yah, and be carefull where you "refuel" your new ride. ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

27. Link to Post #18
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If these gents were smart as they say there would be zero public notice at all about it. It would simply be done and brought to market complete sold complete in private and no need to tell anyone. Word of mouth and let it spread. No one does that tho. They seek what appears to be ego gratification through media hype and ads to sell something. Its usually vague and just plans so they are getting better looking I agree, or more 'legit' as someone said, however legit looking and legit are not exactly the same. I distrust anything with claims of violation of the first law of thermodynamics.

In its simplest form, the First Law of Thermodynamics states that neither matter nor energy can be created or destroyed. The amount of energy in the universe is constant – energy can be changed, moved, controlled, stored, or dissipated. However, this energy cannot be created from nothing or reduced to nothing. Every natural process transforms energy and moves energy, but cannot create or eliminate it.This principle forms a foundation for many of the physical sciences.

The First Law of Thermodynamics is one of the absolute physical laws of the universe. Everything in the entire universe is affected by this law, as much as time or gravity. There are three Laws of Thermodynamics. The Second Law (Increased Entropy) and the Third Law (Zero Entropy at Zero Kelvin) are dependent on the First Law and each other. Together, these laws form part of the baseline for all modern science. No exceptions or contradictions to these laws have ever been observed.

Energy that enters a system must either be stored there or leave. A system cannot output more energy than it contains without an external source of more energy. This energy can be in work, heat, potential, or kinetic form. On a small scale, this can be explained this way: “Change in internal energy equals the difference of heat transfer into the system and the work done by the system.” On a large scale, this Law is still observable. Oceans and planets and solar systems all operate under the control of the First Law of Thermodynamics.

Some aspects of the First Law of Thermodynamics can seem confusing. A burning log in the fireplace seems to violate the principles of conservation of matter/energy. Burning the log appears to create energy and destroy matter. In reality, the energy and matter are only changing place and form, they are not being created or destroyed. The wood in the log has chemical potential energy, which is released when it is burned. This released energy appears in the form of heat and light. The matter of the log is changed into smoke particles, ash, and soot. The log’s total energy and mass before burning are the same as the mass and energy of the soot, ash, smoke, heat and light afterwards.

Rubbing your hands together generates heat on your palms. This is not actually creating energy. The work of your muscles takes the chemical energy of your body, changes it to work energy in your muscles, and then into friction (heat) energy in your skin. You’ve actually moved energy from your body through your muscles and into your hands. The First Law of Thermodynamics requires that the total energy of your body, muscles, and palms is the same both before and after you rub them together.

One example of how the First Law of Thermodynamics acts is the perpetual motion machine. No one has ever built a machine that can continue to move forever without any external energy source keeping it moving. Every machine requires some input to continue moving. This input can be wind, chemical reactions, magnets, and so forth. The reason that machines cannot move indefinitely is friction. No matter how good the lubrication or bearings are, every machine has to lose some energy to friction as it moves. This energy must come from the total energy of the system, as the First Law of Thermodynamics demands. This is why a bicycle wheel will eventually stop spinning unless you push it. This is why a car cannot coast forever on a flat surface. Friction demands some energy from the system. For a machine to run forever without any external source of energy, it would have to violate the First Law of Thermodynamics by creating energy out of nowhere.

Science has shown that the First Law of Thermodynamics applies to all matter and energy, no matter how much or what the conditions are. Looking at bigger and bigger systems of matter and energy eventually leads to a question: where did all of the matter and energy in the universe come from? The Second Law of Thermodynamics shows us that all of the energy in the universe is moving towards a less “useable” form. However, the First Law of Thermodynamics shows us that nothing in the physical universe can create or destroy that matter or energy. If nothing natural can create matter or energy, then something supernatural must have created them.
    - See more at: http://www.allaboutscience.org/first....zcLDO6mJ.dpuf

28. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)
    Very interesting. Personally I am interested in manufacturing licenses becoming available. This could be (if vetted) something for our manufacturing dept. in IEI (Intrinsic Energy Innovations). If one can assume they are actually going to allow this like indicated, and getting the impression they have used cheap and fairly obtainable parts, we might look at a potentially very cheap device in terms of both retail and manufacturing. Then perhaps make it "open source" so it is easy for other clever minds to make further improvements an giving the people the choice of building it them self or buying from a licensed manufacturer. I think that would be a fair model.

Thanks for posting, again, very interesting

I think we have to start getting out of the habit of asking for permission to live, eat, breathe, have food, heat, electricity, a roof over our heads, physical and psychological security, etc. and start exercising and recognizing and honouring this universal right and it's expression as already being recognized by all governments.

I wish you all the best and hope that your group finds some spanish interpreters and start corresponding with them. Since everything is patented they should be willing to discuss the technology openly... They will certainly be looking for partners, and distributors if they are smart.

29. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peaceviddie (here)
    Quote $7000 ???? to build what was shown in the pdf???? I hope not... that will be an impediment for a lot of people...
    Is there any more information besides the pdf how to?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post816025

The cost is 7000 now because parts are having to be custom made. The developers are trying to streamline the order process for cores by sending packet orders to the manufacturers on behalf of multiple buyers in order to help bring the cost down (e.g you will need to produce 500 cores according to these specifications for persons A, B, C etc. vs. each person making a request with plans that the developers has to input into the system). Once mass production of parts is implemented there would be a dramatic drop in prices; in light of this $7000 is really cheap for a prototype.
    Thanks Peaceviddie, that is the kind of concrete and practical info I appreciate... I would like to post on the Brazilian Post in Conspiracy... That means these could probably get down to a few hundred quite easily... and that would awesome, manufacturing these by the millions, and providing a trust to get these into 3rd world countries... I am still a big believer in getting people light, heat, and food... That is just a basic human dignity and should be a planetary pro-actively enforced law, of the highest directive.

If you want to build bombs and kill everybody you have to give them housing food and clothing, heat and electricity first...

(i.e. the idea that you have to build bombs, tanks, and mines to employ people is a hot steaming load of horse manure. It actually causes the opposite, by making a small elite class rich, at the expense of others. It's 'Ironmountain' political philosophy)
    Last edited by sigma6; 30th March 2014 at 17:05.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast