+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Amazing (if proved true) IBM ENGINEER TAKEN FROM HIJACKED FLIGHT 370 SENDS TEXT

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Amazing (if proved true) IBM ENGINEER TAKEN FROM HIJACKED FLIGHT 370 SENDS TEXT

So why isn't someone tweeting the link to have the world know, and demand an investigation. At the very least, China or Russia can pick it up in the twitterverse, they are closer and they had more passengers there for the holiday.

Let the Asian persuasion break out the rescue boats and get the cabal.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: Amazing (if proved true) IBM ENGINEER TAKEN FROM HIJACKED FLIGHT 370 SENDS TEXT

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Lots of questions. How did the message get out of Diego Garcia? Very remote location. How did Jim Stone come to get it and how did this UK blog come to post it?
    It could confirm my thoughts from the beginning that the patent holders were the key, but seems too convenient.
    because it was picked up radar heading in that direction... by an independent 3rd party military radar... whoever jammed the signals didn't get it perfect...

It seems that whatever is going on, China and Russia must know, (just using us and the rest of the conspiracy community on the internet, as a baseline) So there has to be more to it than just China not knowing. It is more like they have some rationale for NOT admitting they know... the question is why...
    Last edited by sigma6; 31st March 2014 at 06:21.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

meat suit (31st March 2014), Nasu (31st March 2014), pabranno (1st April 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by MickeyBlue

So the guy shoves a phone between his cheeks, has an opportunity to call family, authorities, friends… Yet chooses to jump online and post on a site called ‘Politically Incorrect’?
    http://beforeitsnews.com/travel/2014...d-2462082.html

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

mosquito (1st April 2014), sigma6 (1st April 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

A fax would have been much funnier.

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member intruth's Avatar
    Thanks

Jim Stone nailed this one as far as I'm concerned.

BLOCKBUSTER: THIS IS ACCURATE AND NOW 100 PERCENT CONFIRMED: HIJACKED IBM ENGINEER PHILIP WOOD SUCCESSFULLY DIALED OUT OF DIEGO GARCIA

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/phillipwood.html

The story below is NOW CONFIRMED 100 PERCENT TRUE AND I AM STICKING BY IT. ALL THE DEBUNK ATTEMPTS ARE THIN AT BEST. I AM NOT GOING TO LET THIS ENGINEER SIT THERE AND BE DRUGGED ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE A FEW SHILLS TRIED TO RIP THIS. DEBUNK ATTEMPTS ALL ANSWERED BELOW ORIGINAL POST AND ORIGINAL SOURCE EXPLAINED AND LINKED.

The story below is NOW CONFIRMED 100 PERCENT TRUE.

Image Exif data: THE SMOKING GUN

The Exif is intact. Exif data gets embedded in every image by every camera and includes the circumstances under which the photo was taken. It can be viewed by saving the image to your desktop, and then right clicking it and selecting image properties. Hit the details tab. You can see that the image was taken on March 18 with an Iphone 5, with the ISO at 3200 and a shutter of 1/15. The coordinates are included in the exif data because the Iphone knows where it is, and the coordinates are for Diego Garcia. THE FIRST TIME A BLANK PHOTO SAID IT ALL.
    Exif can't be rewritten with common software, it can only be added to in fields such as image credits with some advanced applications applications. It can be erased as well but NOT CHANGED. Photos with the exif intact will hold up in court. If the Exif is hacked and this is not real, the CIA or a really good hacker did this, which I doubt, I'd say it's probably real.

Another smoking gun is that the voice recognition software put the word personal instead of personnel. This is completely consistent with a blind software assisted dial out.

Surrounding this story is the fact that the man who managed to get this information to Farganne (forum member Glitch) was harassed and received many threatening voice mails over it, that is another piece of evidence pointing to this as being real. One thing is certain, once it's posted here on this site the genie is OUT OF THE BOTTLE. I cannot stress how important it is that the GPS coordinates in the photo do not perfectly match what Google says and are not posted anywhere on the web, because it proves that the source of those coordinates did not come from google or Wikipedia, they really did come from the imaging device and it HAD TO be at Diego Garcia when it took the photo.

DEAR U.S. ARMED FORCES: THE GAME IS OVER. RETURN FLIGHT 370 TO MALAYSIA AIRLINES, RETURN THE PEOPLE TO THEIR FAMILIES, AND SEND PHILLIP WOOD HOME. You have been BUSTED!!!

DEBUNK ATTEMPTS AND UPDATES I did not want to post, but now have to because of the way certain people took this. Iphone won't fit? That is SILLY. From an E.R. doctor who pulled a 12 inch long 8 inch wide salami out of an idiot´s butt
    http://www.vice.com/read/bollocks-to...aths-back-door

OTHER DEBUNK ATTEMPTS: If anything was used to re-tag this image, it would say so in the software tag of the image. Any time software modifies any aspect of the image, the last thing to touch the image gets put in the software tag. The Iphone's standard software is in the image tag and nothing else. That means this image has NOT been re-tagged and that is the FIRST THING I checked before posting this story. And NO, YOU CANNOT MODIFY IT WITH A PROGRAMMING EDITOR UNLESS YOU ARE A MACHINE LANGUAGE GENIUS. Open notepad (which is a basic programming editor). Drag the photo into notepad. it will open as code. The Exif is all machine code. This is the NSA type hack I talked about, unless the NSA or a serious hacker wanted to do this, the photo is legit. And the surrounding circumstances also show this story to be legit.

There's a lot more to Jim's post at link.
    intruth

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to intruth For This Post:

Nasu (31st March 2014), pabranno (1st April 2014)

9. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by intruth (here)

BLOCKBUSTER: THIS IS ACCURATE AND NOW 100 PERCENT CONFIRMED: HIJACKED IBM ENGINEER PHILIP WOOD SUCCESSFULLY DIALED OUT OF DIEGO GARCIA

The story below is NOW CONFIRMED 100 PERCENT TRUE AND I AM STICKING BY IT. ALL THE DEBUNK ATTEMPTS ARE THIN AT BEST. I AM NOT GOING TO LET THIS ENGINEER SIT THERE AND BE DRUGGED ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE A FEW SHILLS TRIED TO RIP THIS. DEBUNK ATTEMPTS ALL ANSWERED BELOW ORIGINAL POST AND ORIGINAL SOURCE EXPLAINED AND LINKED.

The Exif is intact. Exif data gets embedded in every image by every camera and includes the circumstances under which the photo was taken. It can be viewed by saving the image to your desktop, and then right clicking it and selecting image properties. Hit the details tab. You can see that the image was taken on March 18 with an Iphone 5, with the ISO at 3200 and a shutter of 1/15. The coordinates are included in the exif data because the Iphone knows where it is, and the coordinates are for Diego Garcia. THE FIRST TIME A BLANK PHOTO SAID IT ALL.
    Exif can't be rewritten with common software, it can only be added to in fields such as image credits with some advanced applications applications. It can be erased as well but NOT CHANGED. Photos with the exif intact will hold up in court. If the Exif is hacked and this is not real, the CIA or a really good hacker did this, which I doubt, I'd say it's probably real.

Another smoking gun is that the voice recognition software put the word personal instead of personnel. This is completely consistent with a blind software assisted dial out.

Surrounding this story is the fact that the man who managed to get this information to Farganne (forum member Glitch) was harassed and received many threatening voice mails over it, that is another piece of evidence pointing to this as being real. One thing is certain, once it's posted here on this site the genie is OUT OF THE BOTTLE. I cannot stress how important it is that the GPS coordinates in the photo do not perfectly match what Google says and are not posted anywhere on the web, because it proves that the source of those coordinates did not come from google or Wikipedia, they really did come from the imaging device and it HAD TO be at Diego Garcia when it took the photo.

DEAR U.S. ARMED FORCES: THE GAME IS OVER. RETURN FLIGHT 370 TO MALAYSIA AIRLINES, RETURN THE PEOPLE TO THEIR FAMILIES, AND SEND PHILLIP WOOD HOME. You have been BUSTED!!!

DEBUNK ATTEMPTS AND UPDATES I did not want to post, but now have to because of the way certain people took this. Iphone won't fit? That is SILLY. From an E.R. doctor who pulled a 12 inch long 8 inch wide salami out of an idiot´s butt

OTHER DEBUNK ATTEMPTS: If anything was used to re-tag this image, it would say so in the software tag of the image. Any time software modifies any aspect of the image, the last thing to touch the image gets put in the software tag. The Iphone's standard software is in the image tag and nothing else. That means this image has NOT been re-tagged and that is the FIRST THING I checked before posting this story. And NO, YOU CANNOT MODIFY IT WITH A PROGRAMMING EDITOR UNLESS YOU ARE A MACHINE LANGUAGE GENIUS. Open notepad (which is a basic programming editor). Drag the photo into notepad. it will open as code. The Exif is all machine code. This is the NSA type hack I talked about, unless the NSA or a serious hacker wanted to do this, the photo is legit. And the surrounding circumstances also show this story to be legit.

OK 100% sure or probably ( red)

How does a blank image say anything??? In court???

Assuming he was blindfolded and had bound hands, how did he manage to get the phone out of his @ss, or does he just have a reallyyyyyyyyy long neck???

And does an I phone hold a charge for at least 11 days?

Not saying it didn't happen but it does smell funny.

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Here's something that was posted on Galactic Connection. Pretty interesting. Now accurate and 100 percent confirmed. Just posting to see if anyone knows anymore about this.

Doesn't the US military own that secret floating piece of land?

http://galacticconnection.com/blockb...-diego-garcia/

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Lifebringer (31st March 2014), pabranno (1st April 2014)

12. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

If true, all I can say is ouch!

13. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

if i recall correctly, anything (large or small) placed in the behind will be sucked straight up into the rectum. and usually must be removed with help from dedicated and discreet emergency room characters. i dare say that this is a little far-fetched, and absolutely gives me an a$$-cramp just thinking about that happening, ouch.
    warmest,
    crosby

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

mosquito (1st April 2014), spiritguide (31st March 2014)

15. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Lightbulb Re: Amazing (if proved true) IBM ENGINEER TAKEN FROM HIJACKED FLIGHT 370 SENDS TEXT

This item is covered on another thread. Should be merged. Diago Garcia is an atoll in the indian ocean that has been developed into a U.S. Naval base and the first presence in the area of a permanent base. This happened circa 1970 and negotiated in the Cocoas Islands and it is not a secret piece of land, first hand knowledge fyi.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...115#post816115

Peace!
    Last edited by spiritguide; 31st March 2014 at 17:36.
    Perceive beyond the box!

" A warm handshake and a smile will lift more people than any elevator in the world. " - L. Hamel

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (31st March 2014), Nasu (31st March 2014), pabranno (1st April 2014)

17. Link to Post #31
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

there is no proof whatsoever that anyone yet escaped/survived anything-

the only thing we know is this plane and all of its passengers just simply DISAPPEARED (but how?- as yet unanswered question)-

Larry

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Elainie (31st March 2014), Inaiá (31st March 2014), Nasu (31st March 2014), spiritguide (31st March 2014)

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Threads merged.
    Last edited by Billy; 31st March 2014 at 15:44.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Atlas (1st April 2014), Christine (31st March 2014), halffull (31st March 2014), Inaiá (31st March 2014), Nasu (31st March 2014), pabranno (1st April 2014), spiritguide (31st March 2014)

21. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Thanks for merging threads, Billy. When I checked to see if it was posted, it said it wasn't.

I wouldn't have been able to admit doing what he did with his phone. I would have said that I just "concealed it very well".... Lmao!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Billy (31st March 2014)

23. Link to Post #34
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,059 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Quote Posted by intruth (here)

OK 100% sure or probably ( red)

How does a blank image say anything??? In court???

Assuming he was blindfolded and had bound hands, how did he manage to get the phone out of his @ss, or does he just have a reallyyyyyyyyy long neck???

And does an I phone hold a charge for at least 11 days?

Not saying it didn't happen but it does smell funny.
    well, I would switch it off before storing it inside me, that would keep the charge...nothing as embarrassing as a ringing phone up yours... so once out of cuffs and in isolation , extract an switch on...

24. Link to Post #35
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

IMPORTANT NEWS for Followers of Finding Philip Wood:

Messages of hope & support continue to be posted by caring people around the world. These messages are a great comfort and are so deeply appreciated. Thank you.

Unfortunately, there are also postings and repostings of a horrid hoax regarding cell & text messages & "selfies" from Philip. Please don't fall prey to these postings. They are counterproductive and insensitive and they will be deleted by the page administrator.

Quote Dear Friends. Someone has attempted to hijack my personal Facebook presence. The profile "Sarah Bajc" is not me. It has been reported to Facebook as being an impostor. Thank you to Sandy for catching this. Please let me know if you see this again.
    One big problem is that Wood's partner Sarah Bajc clearly does not believe it, neither do his family apparently.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Billy (31st March 2014), Elainie (31st March 2014), Inaiá (31st March 2014), Nasu (31st March 2014), pabranno (1st April 2014), Sophocles (31st March 2014), spiritguide (31st March 2014), ThePythonicCow (31st March 2014)

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

Gerald Paris (31st March 2014), Operator (31st March 2014), Sophocles (31st March 2014)

28. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

What a '****ty' story ... So he didn't go to the toilet all this time ? It makes no sense
    keeping the passengers alive all this time ... for what? Not buyin' it.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

spiritguide (31st March 2014)

30. Link to Post #38
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    What a '****ty' story ... So he didn't go to the toilet all this time ? It makes no sense
    Perhaps the phone was not always "embedded".
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

korgh (31st March 2014), Operator (31st March 2014)

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Perhaps the phone was not always "embedded".
    Possible ... but there apparently wasn't a real urgent reason to 'embed' it earlier.
    So why the need to do it later? Why would passengers still be kept alive for so long?

33. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Didnt some one say at the very start of it all that folks mobiles were being called and they were ringing... Surely would have given the hiding place away.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast