+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Amazing (if proved true) IBM ENGINEER TAKEN FROM HIJACKED FLIGHT 370 SENDS TEXT

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Amazing (if proved true) IBM ENGINEER TAKEN FROM HIJACKED FLIGHT 370 SENDS TEXT

Yes they did say that the cells would ring, and it is in another thread here on avalon.

whatt i am saying is that when information in concentrated in one place, we can see the logic or illogic in it and see the mistakes of PTB. When it is all spread out, we cannot see anymore and disinformation is having a greater impact. Lets beat the PTB by keeping info centralised.
    Last edited by Flash; 31st March 2014 at 20:58.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Nasu (31st March 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Amazing (if proved true) IBM ENGINEER TAKEN FROM HIJACKED FLIGHT 370 SENDS TEXT

Soemone told me I was not clear prior and seem to insinuate that some were spreadng disinfo, which is not the case at all, so I added to my post above.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Nasu (31st March 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by superconsciousness (here)

Rather precise language from someone who was blindfolded, drugged, typing text on a phone covered with feces, don't you think?...
    And also mis-spelled 'personal' for 'personnel' (unless it was a smartphone autocorrect). More like a kid playing a prank than an IBM engineer.

Note also that an iPhone 5 measures 4.9 inches (12.4 cm) x 2.3 inches (5.9 cm) x 0.3 inches (0.8 cm). Ouch... barely possible.
    the way he said he hid the phone in his butt stands out immediately from the rest of the message, if you were sending a message under the guards scrutiny, why waste extra words on something so silly...

more importantly, how did his ass keep the phone charged? batteries drain 10 times faster when they boost power to find signals...

but seriously, being a family man, why would anyone send a message to anyone else, when my first thought would be family, my son would have known first to tell the rest...

I really hope there is some truth to this, the chance anyone from the flight is still alive is what everyone is waiting for...

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    Didnt some one say at the very start of it all that folks mobiles were being called and they were ringing... Surely would have given the hiding place away.
    ... only if someone happened to call Phillip Wood, while his phone was within earshot of the "guards", and if he had his ringer turned on and his phone not in "airplane" mode.

Given that the reports are that the immediate family distrusts this report, I'd wager the odds are slightly less than even that this story of Wood calling out is truthful.

Given that most of what we're hearing is self-contradictory, ever changing, nonsense, from official parties with an obvious means, motive and opportunity for lying, as well as a long history of and talent for doing so, I'd wager that the odds of anything we've heard being truthful are vanishingly small.

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    more importantly, how did his ass keep the phone charged? batteries drain 10 times faster when they boost power to find signals...
    I doubt that cell phones in airplane mode are searching for signals.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 31st March 2014 at 22:00.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (1st April 2014), mosquito (1st April 2014), Nasu (1st April 2014), pabranno (1st April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (31st March 2014), T Smith (1st April 2014)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

if you were on a straight flight and suddenly the plane changes course, you'd pull the phone back out of your ass and make a call...

oops I mean take it out of airplane mode...

that is actually why they kicked altitude up to 45K feet where no cell signal could reach...

9. Link to Post #46
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

from ER to surgery-have seen many things on xrays and thus removed from body orifices (a flute being the oddest!)
    as for a phone-well people do incredible/strangest things in panic situations

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Buck (2nd April 2014), mosquito (1st April 2014)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Well if true, he is not the first to hide a phone up his orifice.
    http://voices.yahoo.com/body-orifice...ng-474588.html

12. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

If I was a betting man, I'd bet that plane is sitting at the bottom of the ocean. I think Ockham's razor completely applies here since pretty much everything known is an assumption.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robertr2m For This Post:

mahalall (10th April 2014), mosquito (1st April 2014)

14. Link to Post #49
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

FWIW let's not forget how a prisoner was X-rayed and had a loaded pistol up there. With no trigger gaurd to boot!
    No. a cell phone is not much to a man who knows his life hangs on it. And I saw it done on an episode of Beavis and Butthead so it must be true. Yes, OK it is a cartoon but it was better quality that the Roadrunner show ripoff of a Wily Coyote style Boeing 767 going through a WTC building on 911.

And the late Peter Sinclair who was a TV News presenter here in NZ had the famous Marmite jar removed when he presented at a hospital to explain himself. He became the laughing stock of the nation from then on and still is to this day. National news anchor for years. Hosted Mastermind for years. Did radio and many other things.
    None of that matters now. He is immortalized as Mr Peter (Marmite jar Sinqueer) Sinclair forever. He's not the only one at the state broadcaster with issues. Mainstream media is full of lying A holes, and also the like of Jimmy Savill.

Whether the pic is fake or not is not vitally important. We know the MSM and those feeding it are lying. That is important (despite being their SOP) The pic may be a distraction.

15. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

The part where he said he was drugged, and couldn't think straight, had a ring of truth to it (excuse the pun...)
    evidence of high level espionage (professionals) and is exactly how I would have phrased it...
    a little more detail then a prankster would come up with imo...

On the lighter side, the fact he was an ibm employee, and could shove a phone up his arse, also seemed consistent... (ok, I just had to put that in...)

But we treat people in prison the same way. (deny their reality) It's just something so far off, and in another world... it's just an image on tv dramatized by really pathetic actors to make it even more unbelievable... (it encourages denial of truth and fantasizing) in truth people have no idea... of what a fantasy world they have created in their own minds, of how much of what they think is valid thought, is actually a self induced hypnotic "denial entrainment" to block out harsher realities they can't bring themselves to even contemplate...

We do the same goes with missing and kidnapped people, sexual and psychological abuse victims, starving children, slaves being trafficked..... on and on... dream on, it's your right as a citizen living in a Western Culture.
    Last edited by sigma6; 1st April 2014 at 22:26.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Buck (4th April 2014), Gerald Paris (1st April 2014)

17. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

everyone go take a look at this link, I posted info we hadn't heard when this story first broke...

Woods was far more than just an IBM memory expert...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3