1. Link to Post #1
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Default Masonic Symbology in Noah and other films

Masonic Symbology in Noah and other films

Mystery of the Widow's Son - The Legend of the Craft

= =

The craft (masonary) had its origin in the line of Cain, and Tubal-Can means "son of Cain"

Many of the names used in this video are also in the re-working of the story of Noah,
    as presented in the new film:

= =

Tubal-Cain (The King) says:
    "I have men at my back, and you stand alone and defy me?!"
    Noah answers: "I am not alone."
    (The extraterrestrial Watchers then appear, showing they support Noah.)
    Last edited by GuyFox; 31st March 2014 at 06:41.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Default Re: Masonic Symbology in Noah and other films

The information in the Widows of the SON thing isn't entirely correct, but it is a good docu!

When they finally show you the clear cut connection to the Elohim and "those who from the heavens came" I will be happy Also the whole Jehovah/Lucifer "inner war" and struggle, and their lineages.....is much more complex. I have found Masons to be generally oblivious to it, but some do know- like those involved with aerospace industry or secret space program. I am curious to see Noah, but I get annoyed seeing biblical stories when you know it went down much differently. I hope they show Ea approaching his son

Here I am quoting myself, from elsewhere, Please do NOT quote it (I will delete it later).

Quote "The purpose of the original Masonic order and charters was to preserve knowledge, and assist humankind in their evolution with advanced tools- in particular during the time of persecution from the Roman Catholic Priesthood.

But this is no longer true.

There STILL do remain orders tasked with protecting secrets for our benefit, and to pass it on into the future, or the time of Revelation (which we are now in). But these are in a minority. The true brotherhood of enlightened individuals extends beyond this plane.......and while are in a minority (as we are currently under the rule of the Dark Lodge), we are very active. And you don't have to be a Mason to be a part of it. In fact, Masonry has become its own dogma with its own limitations with very few who actually get to see the whole picture.

Also, in Masonry- there are those loyal to different hierarchies within the "hierarchy."

Simply put, there was supposedly a competition between the lineage of TUBAL CAIN and SETH. Actually- there are more lineages. This has to do with two archetypes, based off actually two literal beings who had genetic seed/tie here on earth (who do not originate from here). You could call them part of the "Elohim."

To many Masons, and other occult lodges alike, the struggle is between ADONAI/JEHOVAH and "Lucifer." So basically, Lucifer vs "God." There are those who think "Lucifer" in this case, is the real God, but there are others who think it is ADONAI/JEHOVAH. But in my trek, while I have seen they have great knowledge of how the archetypes play out in- they don't understand the truth about how it originated. Also- I hate to break faiths here, but neither one is more "God" than the other. They were, before Christianity, and far before the first Masonic charter- BOTH considered "Gods" in the Mesopotamian , Sumerian, Babylonian and Akkadian times. The stories you hear about people being punished/and or compensated by one God or another is exactly that, human beings (usually of their lineage) acting in accordance with the will of a Being. In the past people called them Gods, and then it became "Jehovah" and everyone else is "Devil" or "Fallen Angels." The truth is, they are ALL simply beings- like us- who have much longer life spans, who have much further abilities, on a higher scale of evolution- who originated from another World (star system actually) and the rest has become hocus pocus occult or biblical drivel from which humanity has opened itself up to manipulation, manipulated itself, and created a "reward and punishment" system we now see as the Elite.

Both the beings in question, above- are actually from the same "Father" but with different mothers. The higher ranking one, in the "Kingdom of Heaven" was Jehovah/ADONAI but the Brilliant one, who devised the human genome and began some of the first Mystery sects here (and was father to NOAH and CAINS LINE) was his half-brother, whom some call Lucifer (light bearer) others once called "Lord of Earth." The only reason Jehovah was a higher ranking "Lord" was because of his mothers lineage, which was closer to the "succession." They had a tuffle, their two clans. One bore the symbol of the serpent, the other- of a RAM (here on earth). The result was an ancient war, but it was not because of "Lucifer's rebellion" it was actually, his first born son- who became the "new lucifer" or en.ki (Lord of Earth) shortly after the departure of the Elohim in question.

So, today- many debate, was it JEHOVAH or his half brother that created humanity? Actually it was "Lucifer" or EN.KI but it was JEHOVAH tasked by the FATHER to have control and dominion over the project here. They disagreed obviously, in the way they looked at humanity.

Yet the "Brilliant" one had two sons. One who had the ambition, became a rebel, and wanted his proper time as "King of Kings" as it is known.....who had his own bloodline (connected obviously, to the first Brilliant One, or Serpent, his Father) to which he "Raised up" to become the stewards of his Hierarchy. His younger brother, on the other hand, was behind the teachings of Light you see in Masonry, and other Hermetic Orders. How to transcend physicality, turn led to gold, among myriads of other teachings in history to now. His symbol, similar to his father, was of the two serpents entwined around a staff (which has MANY meanings). This being has showed up to teach many Masters in history....Pythagoras....the Illuminati, The masonic orders of the American revolution, and others back in the day.

It was the firstborn son who led wars, and raids using human Shepherd Kings, and also to build his "tower that reached into heavens" so that he did not have to depend on the one at SINAI (which belonged to Jehovah and the Kingdom). As such, this tower in BA.BIL was struck down.....destroyed, as were many other cities and locations who had "sinful" or "rebellious" folk. This is where the "occult" animosity towards Jehovah comes from.....many human beings had to die, but this being was only acting out of and in accordance to the Laws of the Kingdom- in order to Preserve their kind. Human beings were looked at as dangerous, needing to be controlled.

You see- when you take all the stupid biblical crap and symbolic references out of it. It comes down to this: There are those who want to preserve knoweldge and assist humankind in evolution. Then there are those who want to do quite the opposite. There are also genetic lineages that posessed different qualities. One of them was great at knowing the knowledge of numbers, building, and materialism- how to bring the divine attributes into a materialistic way, Chisel and Hammer, money, etc. The other was more focused on inward spiritual knowledge, the Inner Mysteries. The Teachings of Light. How to elevate, how to evolve. Those who belonged to the lineage of the more materially focused ones- began to kill off the spiritually focused one, because it allowed them to repress spirituality in humanity, and control them via their advanced system/hierarchy. This was due, to the "usurpation" of the Prodigal Son we just discussed.

The rest, is too big to talk about. But I just wanted to let you know- it is not as simple as "good or bad."

When you hear about the "dark side" of the Illuminati, so to speak- it is often blamed on the "serpent." The serpent, is not a being, but actually a symbol of a lineage. So let's not generalize. There have been "good" and "bad" apples on both sides so to speak. Today, the struggle is a much different one. This Hierarchy is not the only one involved in this world! Because of the first-born son of the Brilliant one, the serpent gets a bad rep! And so does Jehovah/ADONAI because of the actions done thousands of years ago....it's time to let that go!

Those who are involved, in the Orders, and in the "inside" it is time for you all- to begin your program of educating the folk and enlightening them. We face much larger problems than your silly struggle!

As Neil-Freer once said. It is time to De-God Spell.

Spiritual and scientific knowledge is universal. Humanity, has been kept in the dark- about EVERYTHING. The issue is, among those out there, and those on the inside- do we deserve to know? And if so, we must earn our place. What do I mean by earning? I mean no one is going to give it to us. We gotta show initiative, come together, and overcome our challenges- this is the way to evolution. This cycle is ending and a new one has begun to emerge- the question is, how do you want it to manifest? "
    The creator would destroy the world?

More like the LORD/DESTROYER (aka, a roving exoplanet) that creates agencies of "fire and water" when it gets too close to us. The decision was made not to alert (long ago, this is no longer a reality) us, when it was the other "LORD" who found a way, to preserve us by mandate of a much more evolved species...gal.zu. Just as there are Melchezideks in this world, there are Melchezideks in that world too....who have a higher, spiritual, evolutionary goal in mind than the personal agendas of others.
    Last edited by Sirius White; 31st March 2014 at 08:57.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

cursichella1 (1st April 2014), Dawn (31st March 2014), Feritciva (3rd April 2014), GuyFox (31st March 2014), JRS (31st March 2014), Maunagarjana (1st April 2014), Pilgrim (19th April 2014), superconsciousness (8th April 2014), WhiteFeather (10th April 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks. Very Interesting. Reading through the quoted info I'm interested why these lineages bore the symbol of the serpent even when from other worlds? and the RAM? Can you point me to where this may be explained. How does the serpent as a SYMBOL of lineage relate to earth serpents? Or is it related to dna perhaps? Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rara For This Post:

cursichella1 (1st April 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks for that interesting post, Sirius White

If these two beings (and their descendents) are not gods, and they see it as their mission to strike down humans BEFORE they can become more powerful and dangerous, are they not our enemies?

If so, once we realise their nature and behavior, is there not a compelling argument for humans to remove them from the planet in some way, so that we can be masters of our own fates, and our own futures, and not mere victims of those who claim superiority and authority over us.

Also, it seems that the (secret) knowledge that you wrote about also informs the film, Noah.
    So what do you think of it?
    And what do you make of the film's resolution of Noah letting his grandaughters live, and finally rejoining his extended family, while Ham the "rebellious one" infected by the selfishness of Tubal-Cain, leaves the familiy to seek a separate future outside his own family.
    == ==

Also, you say:
    "...The decision was made not to alert (long ago, this is no longer a reality) us..."

It seems like Paul La Violette is doing his best to alert people of the clear and present dangers of a Galactic Super Wave.

See Howard Hughes interview with him: http://theunexplained.tv/paranormal-...ul-la-violette

April 2014 is a "danger period", he says.

Cosmic Rays can travel at "near the speed of light", and so when we see the light, the rays will be here.
    Last edited by GuyFox; 31st March 2014 at 10:08.

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Isn't Jehovah otherwise known as Enlil and Enki is his half-brother, both of whom are sons of Anu, the Father of the Annunaki?

I say that neither were the "creator" of humanity. Instead they were wanna be creators and took the already existing advanced humans that were here on Earth and gave us a DOWNGRADE, which took away our extra-5 sense abilities and shortened our life spans, which is why we have all that junk DNA floating around in our systems. After they trashed our DNA strands the junk DNA was the remnants or spare part left overs.

They were not our creators, they were our CORRUPTORS.

The Ancient Aliens show sure is pushing the Annunaki as the creators of humanity crap on a continual basis. So when they show themselves are they going to claim parentage over us and demand our subservience? What a set-up that would be. They didn't create anything. They are deceivers, corruptors and wanna-be "gods". They are fighting their proxy war here on earth, squabbling between themselves and using humans as pawns in their game.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 1st April 2014 at 11:07.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

cursichella1 (2nd April 2014), Dawn (31st March 2014), Maia Gabrial (10th April 2014), Sirius White (2nd April 2014), WhiteFeather (10th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Last edited by Sirius White; 21st June 2014 at 22:44.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (10th April 2014), Pilgrim (19th April 2014), TargeT (1st April 2014), WhiteFeather (10th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Last edited by Sirius White; 2nd April 2014 at 00:58.

12. Link to Post #8
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

" So how do you remove them, without creating a conflict or war?"

1. Understand they are here
    2. Decode and detect their DNA
    3. Offer them a choice to give up their wealth, and presumptions of superiority, and stay
    4. For those that do not want to give that up, exile them - perhaps OFF the planet

They have not treated us so well as that.
    If they were in charge of the exile, they would send the exiles to become farmers in the asteroid belt, or something.

Is that a suitable fate for the Powers That Once Were?

In the Noah film, they were all destroyed by the waters of the flood, apart from the one who gained secret sanctuary on the Ark, and then tried to corrupt Noah's number two son, Ham.
    Last edited by GuyFox; 1st April 2014 at 02:06.

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Last edited by Sirius White; 1st April 2014 at 07:59.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

GuyFox (1st April 2014)

15. Link to Post #10
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The big fear that most people will have (and myself included) is that if we allow TPTB (and their corrupt bloodline) to stay here, if they give lip service to wanting equality, they will soon be looking for a way to creep back into power. The "service-of-self" thing seems to be so strong within them, that it must be encoded in their DNA.

My own attitude is more harsh towards them than I have discussed. I think I must have been very ill-treated by them sometime in the past, and I feel a deep need for revenge. But I do not want the emotion of revenge to drive how these parasites are treated. Others of better nature, who may have been less abused may come up with a better solution, than the harsh ones I can imagine. But neither do I want to give them an easy pathway back to power, if we can manage to remove them.
    Last edited by GuyFox; 1st April 2014 at 02:15.

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I understand totally. I too have been through what you state.

Yet I have also seen their beautiful side, because I was once a high priest (and this has different meaning in our world than ours) in their world, and the spiritual masters there, are very sympathetic to life here. In fact, they have been guiding and helping all along while contending with the politics of the world- just like our spiritual masters in this world. I am connected to them, but I also understand the conflict.....

I don't sympathize with the corrupt bloodline(s) here. But on a higher level, they are doing their duty/job.

Just know, that this is all part of our devleopment as a species. We had to germinate in the darkness for a while, but our time in the Sun is coming soon Have no hatred for any of them, because the only way to move onward and upward, is letting go of that- which was done to us, an we have done to ourselves. Remember everything on a higher level is choice, and it is all Consiousness, dynamically interacting to create new scenarios. In this case- human beings will become very strong, after overcoming what we have been through. Adversity is what makes a species (or person) strong, and the choices we make, will echo much further out than here.

That's why people like us are here. "They" cannot do it for us, but as human beings incarnate, we can assist in showing them the possibilities and what they have "forgotten." Ultimately it's no one's fault, it all amounts to self responsibility and what we do from here.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Gerald Paris (1st April 2014), GuyFox (1st April 2014), InTheBackground (26th April 2014), superconsciousness (8th April 2014), WhiteFeather (10th April 2014)

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rara (here)
    Thanks. Very Interesting. Reading through the quoted info I'm interested why these lineages bore the symbol of the serpent even when from other worlds? and the RAM? Can you point me to where this may be explained. How does the serpent as a SYMBOL of lineage relate to earth serpents? Or is it related to dna perhaps? Thanks
    Serpent was just a form of communication with us for an equivalent of what they had in their world. perhaps such a being exists over there. But in actuality, the serpent refers to a symbol which can be likened to a WAVE-FORM, KUNDALINI, SOUND, ELECTROMAGNETISM, basically, the underlying nature of life, medicine, existence, and reality. It is a higher science...which we have been taught by their lineage for some time. The RAM clan also taught us, in Ur for example, and other places.

19. Link to Post #13
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"I don't sympathize with the corrupt bloodline(s) here. But on a higher level, they are doing their duty/job." - SW

Well, perhaps our "job" now is to rid our planet of these pests in a way that we can be certain they will never return to power.

Just forgiving them, because they "were doing their duty or job", seems to condone their past behavior. My strong sense of justice and symmetry seems to require that a very heavy punishment be meted out to them (exile to a worse place, with those of their own ilk comes to mind), before later forgiving them, once they have felt and understood the suffering that they have delivered to others. To forgive prematurely would be an injustice, and an inadequate learning experience for them and for us.

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

No at all what I mean.

Not condoning. Karmic imprints stay imprinted in DNA if we perpetuate "fire with more fire" so to speak.

We become aware. We let go. We forgive, and we take back our place. Those who are also educated in what we speak- will assist us in this process.

In the Multi-verse, just like in our PERSONAL lives, whether it is disease, or an issue- it will continue to manifest until the lesson is learned. Marduke's reign, and his role- and not just him but others like him, will not end- until we have evolved past it, and learned what we needed from it. At that moment in time, they have zero power- because it is US who gives them the power. It's all about consciousness. They are just a negative projection of a polarity, which is connected symbolically- to mars. This polarity is in us as it is elsewhere.

Forgiving is the ultimate act of maturity. We are not there yet. But I can assure you vengeance, and worse- will keep us locked in the cycle.

The "dark side" always has something to teach us. And...this was one of the hardest things to learn in my earlier days of the spiritual journey.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Carpathian (2nd April 2014), GuyFox (1st April 2014), InTheBackground (26th April 2014), Pilgrim (19th April 2014), Shane (4th April 2014), superconsciousness (8th April 2014), WhiteFeather (10th April 2014)

22. Link to Post #15
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"Forgiving is the ultimate act of maturity. We are not there yet. But I can assure you vengeance, and worse- will keep us locked in the cycle. "

Maybe I am "too Catholic", but how can we just Forgive, without requiring them to Earn Forgiveness in some meaningful way. They also need to integrate into the positive purpose of the rest of humanity, not just their elite class.

Just forgiving, and allowing them to continue as usual will do nothing to fix and repurpose the mess they have created.

Remember "Project Paperclip"?

That looks like forgiveness on some level. But from that arose a new a larger threat (The Secret Space Program), that seems even more pernicious than the old Nazis threat, which was well-recognised and met with a strong opposition. The "forgiven" people in Project Paperclip were allowed to regroup, and restore their old purpose. They seem to now be a key part of the ongoing enslavement of humanity, and have been allowed to grow without their purpose being widely seen.

We need penance and transparency from the elites - before we can offer true forgiveness. Maybe they should be forced to walk around with "1%" or some other label tatooed on their foreheads, so they cannot secretly regroup.

Have we learned nothing from history?
    Last edited by GuyFox; 1st April 2014 at 11:03.

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Those things will come in time. Those types, will be their own undoing. Karma can only go so far.

There has to be someone to play the bad guy. I have learned to be compassionate even for them, that doesn't mean I condone, or will play along, or even condone a single thing they do. I, in this life am of Light, and thus- it is my duty to ensure we overcome, survive, and overcome them.

So far, human beings have learned little. The moment they learn to become aware, take action, and let go of the old and create completely new thought-forms, paradigms, and sustainable systems, will be the time we will be free. Until then, such people will always exist. Why? Secrecy and deception cannot exist with evolved consciousness.

My teacher would say, secrecy is no longer possible. To those who have developed their intuitive abilities, this is literally true. I have learned, everything is energy, as it is information- just as you can remote view a distant target, so can you query the information in your cells, in the vacuum/void, in the past, future, or even in an object. Everything is conscious.

What you are talking about, has nothing to do with what I am talking about. Project paperclip is NOT forgiveness, or overcoming or learning from history. It is giving devils power deliberately so we could learn their secrets. Complete opposite of what I mean. I think you are interpreting my idea of forgiveness as a type of naivety or with an agenda behind it.

A better word, is letting go.

Part of the reason we are traumatized by the idea of ET's, including the demonization of the annunaki and others- has to do with traumas we carry in the DNA and in our memory.

Also- remember to all you reading: The annunaki made mistakes, as did many other ET's, and us included (we aren't only victims here...), but think long and hard as to why there is a serious effort to demonize them in alternative media.

Rounding the elite up and putting them in concentration camps, is just becoming them. We literally employ the same tactic they would of to many of us. Although, to be perfectly honest conspiracy theory isn't entirely accurate. The "camps" were set up near "Safe-zones" because...when the earth changes happened, a "natural" depopulation event they had been waiting for...chaos would erupt. Naturally, people would migrate to these places- and yes, many would die in the chaos. It was all set up to bring order to an apocalyptic setting. But they are no longer necessary

Those at the top, true they are part of the suppression, but they work on behest of others. And furthermore, while they don't give us the necessary knowledge to truly thrive- they are not all bad. Some of them, are just between the devil and a hard place...you comply or you die/ostracized, to add to it, they don't want to give up their control- but some of them also realize humanity is not at a sufficient level to manage themselves. So some, ignorantly see themselves as stewards of Order...in a world of Chaos, from corrupt governments trying to kill one another off. They see themselves as a necessary evil.

Do I agree? No. But I think, instead of making it us vs them, or them vs us, we have to come to a middle ground.
    Last edited by Sirius White; 5th April 2014 at 22:05.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

GuyFox (2nd April 2014), InTheBackground (26th April 2014), superconsciousness (8th April 2014), WhiteFeather (10th April 2014)

25. Link to Post #17
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Sirius white for your serpent explanation......of course...it makes perfect sense to me... Thanks for your clarity!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rara For This Post:

Sirius White (5th April 2014), WhiteFeather (10th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #18
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sirius White, I get your point. I really do.

I hope you appreciate that I am not just "going with the flow", and saying: "Yes. Of course Forgiveness is good."

I totally accept the need to let go. But I want to identify the very real risks of doing that. If we are to have a better world, then we need to walk into it with greater understanding, and expanded consciousness, not like Lambs-to-slaughter, mouthing platitudes. (I am NOT saying you are doing this at all. I like your explanations. But want to draw MORE from you, not just accept the sort of superficial stuff the Right brains seem to be happy with. I am a Full-brained human, wanting to bring both intuition and logic to my understanding of things. This is where my deeper and more persistent questioning is coming from.)

There's an old saying: "To forgive is human. To forget is divine." I think this difference has to do with letting go. My point is that we cannot do that too soon, BEFORE the learning associated with the bad behavior has been adequately processed and understood. If we quickly forget bad behavior, and allow those who committed it to act as if they have done nothing negative, I am pretty certain the objectionable behavior will come back more quickly, than if the suffering it has caused has been fully understood. So I would say that there are other steps which are needed BEFORE forgiveness and letting go. New Agers do not seem ready to accept those intervening steps. But you sound wise enough to grok their importance.

TELL US MORE ?
    I get a sense that you have far more wisdom to share with us than my little questions are revealing. So I want to take this opportunity to invite you to open up this wisdom to us even more. So I have bigger questions to ask:

+ Where are we humans going to progress in the future?
    + How long will it take to get there?
    + How do you come by this knowledge?

If you want to ignore my small questions, please feel free to do that. The bigger ones will be of far more interest to those posting on Proj.-Av.
    I am pretty certain of that !
    Last edited by GuyFox; 1st April 2014 at 11:31.

28. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Quote Posted by GuyFox (here)
    There's an old saying: "To forgive is human. To forget is divine."
    Actually, I'm pretty sure it is: "To err is human. To forgive is divine."

I don't believe in demonizing any group entirely. A wise man once said, "In every group there is a broad spectrum... and there are always a few on the extreme fringes who f*ck it up for the rest."

Ignorance judges the whole by its fringes.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

InTheBackground (26th April 2014), Pilgrim (19th April 2014), Sierra (2nd April 2014), superconsciousness (8th April 2014), WhiteFeather (10th April 2014)

30. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Knowingness, the ability to translate abstract knowingness into tangible intellect is real- but it takes a very broad spectrum of refinement, openness, discernment, and a kind of fractal exponential flow.

Where are we human beings going to progress in the future?

This is A difficult question because what there is- is probabilities with some very large "lines" that are manifesting and which other probabilities are a variation of. I believe we are on a positive timeline, but as you know there are many intersecting lines of consciousness. We are manifesting many timelines, from previous worlds, other worlds, through our DNA (and all those we are connected to) and through time even...many beings from our past now involved with our present and future.

My view of humanities future is positive but it is going to take some navigating through difficult times and serious challenges. First, spirit will meet science- this is inevitable and necessary element to our spiritual evolution. They are not separate never have been. This brings implications both positive and dangerous, as we have messed with these sciencs before and hurt ourselves (and others) in the process. The soul will one day be proven, scientifically- here everything will change. The science for the aura, the electromagnetic system of earth and even extended human functions ("siddhis") already exists, getting it out to the public has been a difficult endeavour, as not only is it completely different than the Dogmas of our standard model- but they are unbelievable complex, most people wouldn't get it. Still- people who can translate from one to the other will assist in pioneering the future.

There is the agenda of transhumanism. There is also mass psychotronic systems set up in collusion with quantum and subquantum technologies, AI, electromagnetic systems, and modification of DNA both through food and energetic means that is currently being employed. There are also entities who have embedded themselves within our hidden infrastructures who are trying to manipulate DNA to their own imperatives, and the humans loyal to them are not nice people. This is also, something being worked on by those on the inside and entities with the knowledge to help. We must watch for the above- our own biology has to be defended and our greatest weapon is not outer technology, but inner. Our ability to engineer and manifest solid reality is uncanny, our population is actually our advantage, think of each individual as a subquantum/etheric engine of manifestation, the more of them on the planet the more horsepower it has. This population is also connected via resonant harmonics of earth, and through an envelope that makes up each and every one of us across all future, past, and present moments- and is essentially, infinite energy from which we can draw upon. To add to that, there is the ionospheric cavity which we share resonant harmonics with in our brains and bodies, and the noosphere (thought sphere) which is growing in geometric resonance and complexity- this is the key to overcoming the "blanket" of EM and genetic suppression now being put into place.

Once a sufficient level of harmonic resonance, connectivity, and geometric complexity (in our thoughts and emotions) happens, a threshold will be reached where reality, as we know it will be out of the reach of entrainment by the various means that have been employed in modern times and in ancient times.

We will be able to, through either a device or our own training, which will eventually lead it to becoming a natural trait- to draw energetics from the vacuum for anything. This means food (breatharianism) or any "ability" really. This has the positive effect also, if people can auto regulate this ability, to slow our aging process by generating the Priore effect (look up antoine Priore). Each generation with this ability will increase in natural longevity, as reverses the waveform of the cells in "time." Technologies will pop up (they already exist in certain places) where we can see the photonic or auric field, measure everything about it, its activities, quantum, subquantum, and cellular properties and disease will be a thing of the past. Because we will understand the science of subtle energies (which is very complex) we will also be able to accelerate and understand things, hidden in our DNA that normally take a lifetime of training. Imagine being able to build an apparatus that can create perfect coherence in the liquid crystal matrix that is the human cellular matrix and create any sort of "clairvoyance" on demand, and with crystal clear signal. These already exist BTW.

Free energy isn't free. But its principles behind the technology open up avenues to all sorts of things.....

Yes, it is a struggle as it is all being suppressed, but we will get there. We also face earth changes and faces and no one knows just how its going to impact civilization. I will say we have protection....but nothing is guaranteed.

If human beings opt for the transhumanism route, being integrated via chips, nanites- and psychotronic networks then they will become slaves without knowing it. Such technologies aren't bad- but if there is complte ignorance and no spiritual growth before application then we will become unwitting slaves to a system we don't even know it exists. Most of the things "tech guys" are now proclaiming will be possible are already possible naturally! For example: bioelectronic communication (telepathy) is already embedded in us and the earth. As is remote viewing and countless other abilities.

How long will it take to get there? This depends on people and their development spiritually, in awareness and well you know the rest.

How do I come upon this knowledge? In my blood, in the information that is in the field that superposes my cells, my spirit, and all the learning I have done ("remembering") in this lifetime. There is much more, but as I said, everything is consciousness, everything is energy, as is everything is information. Information can be extracted from pretty much anything. Knowingness happens through your gut and every fiber of your body.

Gots to go but I'll fill in some more later.
    Last edited by Sirius White; 2nd April 2014 at 21:31.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (22nd April 2014), Feritciva (3rd April 2014), GuyFox (2nd April 2014), InTheBackground (26th April 2014), Pilgrim (19th April 2014), superconsciousness (8th April 2014), WhiteFeather (10th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast