+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PROJECT CAMELOT interviewed by New Paradigm Films, September 2009

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: PROJECT CAMELOT interviewed by New Paradigm Films, September 2009

LOL Bill I just saw our Thanked 0 times out of 0 posts thing on your avatar hahaha. Thanks Bill hahaha.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

This is a great video, I like Bill & Kerry alot and guess their lives are connected forever together.
    I think a lot of conspiracy is random and organic with much of ET type events isolated and very much unmanageable.

UFOs are a touchy topic in that they may be more involved in our day to day lives than most people want to know.
    Maybe world governments attempt to deal with events and also provide an information shield.

IMHO 'Discloser' is asking people to accept what they refuse to believe.
    What If?
    What if the mass of ET population refuse to believe in us?
    I don't think it matters much either way, I don't think I like to think about it!
    Perception is Everything

3. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member Project_Buggy_Beach's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice to see the team back together, always enjoy Kerry's combat interviewing style and then Bill keeps everything on track, good stuff.
    The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." --Niccolo Machiavelli,
    Italian philosopher, humanist and writer

4. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Its the chemistry....professionally, personally and altruistically. This chemistry is rare and is evident to all within this team of Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan. This rare combination doesn't happen by chance. I have a great respect for this team whether together, apart or in-between.

This is a wonderful interview and I truly hope that we as a global community have the privilege of more work from these two whether together, apart or in-between.

Thanks!
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Bill

I was so spoiled in the past: almost daily new interviews were available. Now I am disappointed that new interviews are rarely posted. I was expecting that you would be interviewing lots of European whistleblowers and we would benefit from a European perspective. What's up? I look forward to interviews with your style.

Thanks,
    Granny Franny

6. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 times in 426 posts

Hi Bill,

I'm new to the Forum and only discovered Project Avalon relatively recently too. I've spent the last couple of weeks reading in depth the Charles material, reflecting on it, evaluating it and digesting it. I'm also spending time getting to know Bill Ryan and Project Avalon better too.

Having just watched this video, it becomes clearer to me why it was you who was approached by - well, initially Philippe, 'The Master' and subsequently Charles. I now see how your and Kerry's approach is described as more scientific, but two other things stand out for me from this interview. The first is your avoiding the 'name and shame' approach, but rather one of understanding many (not all - personal opinion here, lol) are doing what they genuinely think best, and looking at things from the point of view that we are all in this together. The second one is linked to and emerges out of that approach, and it's what you say in the last minute or so of the video, and which seems to me to be of essential significance: 'We are not cargo, we are crew', and 'We do not consent'. Given the slightly better understanding of the 33 and their philosophy via the Charles material, I'm left with the sense that this statement, in conjuntion with the approach and the methods you adopted, truly needed to be publicly said and was an essential step in things having moved forward as they subsequently have.

7. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,557 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by aikya (here)
    Hi Bill,

I'm new to the Forum and only discovered Project Avalon relatively recently too. I've spent the last couple of weeks reading in depth the Charles material, reflecting on it, evaluating it and digesting it. I'm also spending time getting to know Bill Ryan and Project Avalon better too.

Having just watched this video, it becomes clearer to me why it was you who was approached by - well, initially Philippe, 'The Master' and subsequently Charles. I now see how your and Kerry's approach is described as more scientific, but two other things stand out for me from this interview. The first is your avoiding the 'name and shame' approach, but rather one of understanding many (not all - personal opinion here, lol) are doing what they genuinely think best, and looking at things from the point of view that we are all in this together. The second one is linked to and emerges out of that approach, and it's what you say in the last minute or so of the video, and which seems to me to be of essential significance: 'We are not cargo, we are crew', and 'We do not consent'. Given the slightly better understanding of the 33 and their philosophy via the Charles material, I'm left with the sense that this statement, in conjuntion with the approach and the methods you adopted, truly needed to be publicly said and was an essential step in things having moved forward as they subsequently have.

Many thanks.
    I can't even remember saying that! But yes, it actually is well worth watching as a standalone clip.

And yes, it's really very prescient of where we find ourselves right now...

Start at 46:12 (the last 90 seconds):

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th January 2011 at 19:45.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

3optic (26th January 2011), ASIA (27th January 2011), astrid (27th January 2011), Bluebird (27th January 2011), Ixopoborn (27th January 2011), jer (26th January 2011), Raven (27th January 2011), sepia (26th January 2011), write4change (26th January 2011)

9. Link to Post #28
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

I thoroughly recommend ALL of Paradigms stuff.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Bluebird (27th January 2011)

11. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Great interview thanks Bill

12. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Smile Re: PROJECT CAMELOT interviewed by New Paradigm Films, September 2009

Very interesting interview. For me personally, among other things, also due to whistleblowing phenomenon itself. I am finding it really fascinating.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2