+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Claimed image proof of people on Mars

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Post Claimed image proof of people on Mars

Proof Of People On Mars

The YouTuber TruthSeeker has been making some ground breaking discoveries ,you would think NASA would want some part of these discoveries ,but still no official comment from NASA or JPL ,What were seeing in this video could change life on earth forever .The response to this video has all been positive.Near the end of this video there is a man walking with a shoulder bag and he has his cloths on a line drying ,either this pic is from mars or its from earth either way NASA has some explaining to do to all of us ,at the time of this story no comment from NASA yet

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to michaelv For This Post:

Alpha (2nd April 2014), Ammit (2nd April 2014), birddog (10th April 2014), conk (14th April 2014), DNA (2nd April 2014), Ellisa (3rd April 2014), ghostrider (2nd April 2014), Hazel (2nd April 2014), ktlight (2nd April 2014), Lifebringer (2nd April 2014), mab777 (2nd April 2014), Maia Gabrial (9th April 2014), marlowe (2nd April 2014), Nasu (2nd April 2014), sigma6 (10th April 2014), soleil (4th April 2014), Star Tsar (2nd April 2014), TraineeHuman (16th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

Default Re: Claimed image proof of people on Mars

Forget about the first 22 minutes of this video...Go directly to 23 minutes & 25 seconds in and look at the photo of what is clearly a man walking ...

WOW.....

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

Azt (2nd April 2014), Camilo (2nd April 2014), conk (14th April 2014), DNA (2nd April 2014), genevieve (2nd April 2014), ghostrider (2nd April 2014), Joanne Shepard (2nd April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Thanks Michaelv

OMG, this is so strange. It certainly does look like a man in a baron area.
    I have to agree with the person in the video that this was taken here somewhere as I would not believe nasa would be so sloppy to release this type of image.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

DNA (2nd April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,849 times in 4,325 posts

Andrew Basiago tells an amazing story when it comes to Mars and there being life on it.

He states there are "stargate" type technologies being used by our government and folks on Mars for travel back and forth.

Basiago also spearheaded the initial findings for NASA pictures with life forms in them being that he states that he remembers them from when he was a child.

Basiago states that he was part of a project that sent kids through these stargates, and he was one of those kids.

Time travel too.

It's far too outlandish to believe, but compelling, intelligently told and it has caused me to suspend my disbelief.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

ghostrider (2nd April 2014), Hazel (2nd April 2014), Joanne Shepard (2nd April 2014), mab777 (2nd April 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

Is this some kind of joke ?
    Or like some kind of experiment to see the percent of suggestible on Avalon ?
    There's nothing there but rocks.
    It's only the narration that makes apparent something that our specific group of people wants to see anyway.

What's going on last 2 days with fake videos ? dustdevils and men on mars... is it cause of April's 1 ?

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd April 2014), aranuk (2nd April 2014), Benimal (7th April 2014), Camilo (2nd April 2014), DeDukshyn (2nd April 2014), Earthship (2nd April 2014), Nasu (2nd April 2014), Nick Matkin (2nd April 2014), Paladin14 (2nd April 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Whats next, Big Bong theory? No more special brownies for that dude, that's I all got out of the video.

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dim (here)
    It's only the narration that makes apparent something that our specific group of people wants to see anyway.

What's going on last 2 days with fake videos ? dustdevils and men on mars... is it cause of April's 1 ?
    Quote Posted by 778 neighbour of some guy (here)
    Whats next, Big Bong theory? No more special brownies for that dude, that's I all got out of the video.
    Sometimes I wish small minded people had equally small opinions.

So this isn't for you. Right? Why not keep your opinion to yourself and find something that jibes with you rather than offer up a stinging jab.

Folks who feel offended by things that are paradigm threatening are doing nothing more than defending their view of the world, for the alternative would be to risk changing that view of the world.

Dim, for your information some of the most important Avalon information comes from Bill Ryan and Kerry interviewing Henry Deacon and discussing his jump room to mars. This pings rather well with the Andrew Basiago information who also discusses a stargate type device that acts as a teleportation to Mars. Basiago claims that he himself has been to Mars and he has seen quite a bit of animal life there.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

conk (14th April 2014), Hazel (2nd April 2014), Joanne Shepard (2nd April 2014), Maia Gabrial (9th April 2014), marlowe (2nd April 2014), Nasu (2nd April 2014), pabranno (4th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

in fact DNA you're absolutely right, i've should have keep it to myself
    i added nothing valuable to the thread
    thanks for the reminder

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dim For This Post:

Nasu (2nd April 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

DNA, this isn't about paradigms, Bill or what the f@ck else ever, this is about the video, WHAT DID YOU PERSONALLY SEE THAT IS ACTUALLY THERE.

And then this.

Quote Sometimes I wish small minded people had equally small opinions
    Furthermore, don't pick fights with me, bad move, have yourself a brownie and continue defending obvious crap, it seems to be your thing, at least in this case.

MichaelV, I will remove myself from your thread out of respect for you.

DNA, gullibility seems to be your thing, have you learned nothing yourself the past years from frankly just stupid claims from people taking stabs at the altcom??? What made this YT vid any different, point it out please!!!!

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DNA, this isn't about paradigms, Bill or what the f@ck else ever, this is about the video, WHAT DID YOU PERSONALLY SEE THAT IS ACTUALLY THERE.

And then this.

Furthermore, don't pick fights with me, bad move, have yourself a brownie and continue defending obvious crap, it seems to be your thing, at least in this case.

DNA, gullibility seems to be your thing, have you learned nothing yourself the past years from frankly just stupid claims from people taking stabs at the altcom??? What made this YT vid any different, point it out please!!!!
    Gullibility comes from belief, I'm stating that this is about suspending your disbelief.
    I would appreciate the input if you had something negative to say in regards to information on the picture and or the person who presented the picture.
    But your criticism is a knee jerk reaction, there is no information being imparted, only redicule and scorn, the same type we all learned in kindergarten in order to impart society's rules and dictates.

I dare say we have a different sort of those here (rules and dictates), and as such, we need not operate out of this (small mindedness).

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (9th April 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

And then this.

Gullibility comes from belief, I'm stating that this is about suspending your disbelief.
    I would appreciate the input if you had something negative to say in regards to information on the picture and or the person who presented the picture.
    But your criticism is a knee jerk reaction, there is no information being imparted, only redicule and scorn, the same type we all learned in kindergarten in order to impart society's rules and dictates.

I dare say we have a different sort of those here (rules and dictates), and as such, we need not operate out of this (small mindedness).
    Quote WHAT DID YOU PERSONALLY SEE THAT IS ACTUALLY THERE.

Don't dance around it, just tell it like it is, what did you see in the video, what? Open your own mind and what was in the video, its a good thing to sift through the bull**** by closing the mind for things that are OBVIOUSLY not there, like in the video, so, don't defend things that are clearly not there, I didn't create the video, nor did I post it, so, what do you see in the video. WHAT IS THERE?

20. Link to Post #12
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 times in 909 posts

like I said in my post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post442589
    '
    Andrew Basiago however, I have only listened to the interview with Alfred Webre about humanoids on mars
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ttN...8eSQIUHmuTZufD
    is completely out off his mind as far as I can tell. he is giving this detailed analysis of stuff that just isnt there...nuts...I looked at the picture while I listened.....he must be hallucinating.... '

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (2nd April 2014), Kalamos (2nd April 2014), Nasu (2nd April 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Simple why NASA won't say anything....2 words

BROOKINGS REPORT. The ones really in charge of NASA look at Brookings as some sort of bible, as in "When we find it....HIDE IT/DENY IT/DESTROY IT for mankind are little babies who can't handle the truth, etc etc!" excuse.

Dim, from my own studies and research, there's far, far more on the surface of Mars that mere ROCKS.

Apart from Cydonia, Gale Crater, where Curiosity landed, has a tetrahedral hill inside the crater, and I've seen what looks like roads and foundations of what used to be some sort of series of structures. Also, I've seen what appears to be remains of old buildings along the cliffs and emerging from the sands of Mars are ribbed, glass like tube like structures. There's a hell lot more than just rocks on Mars.

23. Link to Post #14
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

And here I was thinking April fools day was a lost art.

24. Link to Post #15
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,605 times in 4,324 posts

Quote Posted by dim (here)

Agreed. This and numerous other threads lately are evidence of a steady downward trend in quality and credibility on PA.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Kalamos (2nd April 2014)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Well, it looks like an excellent example of pareidolia to me.

Or... it could be a man wearing sand-coloured clothes surrounded by sand hanging more sand-coloured clothes out on a washing line in a Martian farm or cemetery.

(Well that's what the commentary says.)
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 2nd April 2014 at 13:47. Reason: fix link - sorry

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

aranuk (2nd April 2014), Atlas (2nd April 2014), Benimal (7th April 2014), Keltikmuse (7th April 2014), Nasu (2nd April 2014), Unicorn (2nd April 2014)

28. Link to Post #17
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Sorry OP, I see no proof in the video you posted.

Add: Full size image can be seen here: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2094/1...5907d33d_o.jpg

------------------------------------------

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    I agree.
    Last edited by Atlas; 2nd April 2014 at 13:20.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Nasu (2nd April 2014)

30. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

Or... it could be a man wearing sand-coloured clothes surrounded by sand hanging more sand-coloured clothes out on a washing line in a Martian farm or cemetery.

(Well that's what the commentary says.)
    Link fixed, Nick. Thanks, new word for me.

pareidolia— n
    the imagined perception of a pattern or meaning where it does not actually exist, as in considering the moon to have human features

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (2nd April 2014), Nasu (2nd April 2014), Nick Matkin (2nd April 2014)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I have 12" x 12" tiles on my bathroom floor and sometimes looking at the floor I see faces, sometimes I see a Robert Mitchum looking face, sometimes a lions face, other times I don't see them. Maybe it depends on the light. Humans have a tendency, I have heard, to see faces in patterns in lots of different ways. I would agree that in the video it did look like a man walking. But give me time and I bet I could see a face that resembled John Wayne.

Stan

Edit: Hi Nick, you named it buddy, pareidolia. That's what I was talking about! And someone like me, I suppose I am a pareidoliac.
    Last edited by aranuk; 2nd April 2014 at 13:45.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Atlas (2nd April 2014), Camilo (2nd April 2014), Earthship (2nd April 2014), Keltikmuse (7th April 2014), Nasu (2nd April 2014), Strat (2nd April 2014)

34. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Let's get real here, that picture says nothing of anything at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast