+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Demons Behind Magicians

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Post Demons Behind Magicians

Demons Behind Magicians

Some of this footage contained in these videos is amazing..i personally don't think that what we are seeing? are illusions performed by these so called magicians..I have subscribed to a youtube channel "Xendrius"..he provides some good material..

What do you think guys? SPOOKY OR WHAT?

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to michaelv For This Post:

Art (2nd April 2014), Cardillac (2nd April 2014), Dawn (2nd April 2014), DNA (2nd April 2014), Gerald Paris (2nd April 2014), halffull (2nd April 2014), jbins (2nd April 2014), Joanne Shepard (2nd April 2014), joeecho (2nd April 2014), Johnny (2nd April 2014), Kalamos (2nd April 2014), Krist (2nd April 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd April 2014), Mercedes (2nd April 2014), ponda (2nd April 2014), Tesseract (3rd April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Default Re: Demons Behind Magicians

Good questions. And what I always found interesting was that no one could set themselves up as a practicing magician unless they belonged the the Great Magic Circle...which is yet another secret society.
    When trying to get to the bottom of all this light can be shed on the mystery by studying the life of Uri Geller.
    I don't have all the answers, but in the world of magic nothing is as it seems to be. One always gets glib answers like 'it's all illusion' as if that was a valid explanation.
    But if demons are behind magic then it might follow that angels are behind miracles, no?

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (2nd April 2014), Cardillac (2nd April 2014), Dawn (2nd April 2014), Delight (2nd April 2014), DNA (2nd April 2014), Gerald Paris (2nd April 2014), Johnny (2nd April 2014), Kalamos (2nd April 2014), Krist (2nd April 2014), Limor Wolf (2nd April 2014), lizfrench (3rd April 2014), Mercedes (2nd April 2014), ponda (2nd April 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (9th April 2014), Roisin (2nd April 2014), Star Tsar (2nd April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,912 times in 4,329 posts

I've seen ghosts, I've seen parasitic shadow beings, and I do not believe any of them would stoop to nor would they be successful even if they tried to gain a soul through the assistance in a magic show.

The soul is not ours to barter with. We belong to the soul, not the other way around. To think the soul belongs to us, now that is an illusian. LOL

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Dawn (2nd April 2014), Jackson (2nd April 2014), Johnny (2nd April 2014), Mercedes (2nd April 2014), minkton (2nd April 2014), seko (2nd April 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

the fact that "magic" continues to exist is proof that we are still living in the remnants of a Druidic society; we all know music can be mesmerizing so what does an orchestra conductor have in his hand?- a wand...

why is Hollywood called Hollywood?- because Druids used wands made of holly wood-

one of my co-workers is a hobby magician and belongs to the Magic Circle (Druidism anyone?); I asked him if he knows how David Copperfield does it and he gave an affirmative "yes"; then I asked him about the British magician (I forget the name- he knew it) supposedly used by the British military in the North Africa campaign to conjure up visions of either tanks bearing down on a German division to rout them out or to disguise approaching British troops, etc.; I asked him if he believed this to have been possible and he gave yet another affirmative "yes";

yrs. ago I read that Haitian General Toussaint managed to oust both British/French troupes by having his voodoo sorcerers conjure up visions of demons that scared the Bejeezus out of both factions so they ran for their lives; thought at the time this was a little "much" but don't anymore-

"any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"- Arthur C. Clark

so what happened to Malaysian Flight 370?-

please be well all-

Larry

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Dawn (2nd April 2014), donk (2nd April 2014), jbins (2nd April 2014), joeecho (2nd April 2014), kenaz (3rd April 2014), Mercedes (2nd April 2014), seko (2nd April 2014), TargeT (2nd April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd April 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd April 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think that it is just trickery and no demons involved. conjuring has been developing for years, there is great skill involved,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIjh5y7Gf6Y

there are also lies and deceptions basically anything is done to prove the illusion. Tricks are set up hours or days before, accomplices are used and they don't show you footage of when the tricks fail.
    That is not to say that I don't believe in magic or demons, i just don't believe that we are seeing it here. True magic has a very small footprint, a sequence of aparantly unrelated events, strange co incidences which achieve an unanticipated occurence.
    This reminds me of an old joke
    The Devil meets tony blair and says to him " I will give you 3 tenures as prime minister of the uk, then I will change your fortunes so that you become a multi millionaire and I will give you a powerfull international career.
    Tony Blair says " Ok,what's the price?"
    The Devil says " I want your soul, the souls of your wif and children and the souls of any grandchildren"
    Tony Blair says " What's the catch?"

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aheb For This Post:

Dawn (2nd April 2014), DNA (3rd April 2014), Johnny (2nd April 2014), Mercedes (2nd April 2014), ulli (2nd April 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote if demons are behind magic then it might follow that angels are behind miracles, no?
    Unless, of course, if demons are posing as angels.
    Then, of course, there's the possibility that a race of semi-physical aliens may be posing as demons.
    Or, vice versa.
    Demiurge anyone?

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 2nd April 2014 at 14:37.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

why do we have to dichotomize forces we don't understand, why does it have to be "demons" or "angles"; I personally have never seen a pure expression of evil or good.

I'd say these "demons" are the same as the Jinn, or "ET" or "Reptilians" just some extra dimensional entity that is neither all good nor all bad, (though maybe more of one than the other, depending on the individual).

My question is (assuming this is an external force and not some elaborate trick): what kind of deal are they making to get this type of cooperation?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dawn (2nd April 2014), Delight (2nd April 2014), DNA (3rd April 2014), donk (2nd April 2014), Gerald Paris (2nd April 2014), Isserley (2nd April 2014), Johnny (4th April 2014), Kalamos (3rd April 2014), Mercedes (2nd April 2014), Pam (2nd April 2014), Shezbeth (8th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The vids are pretty amazing and I've seen Dynamo do some things certainly look like real magic, though he must have been asked and I expect he'd say it's a trick. David Blaine says they are tricks so I guess that's probable. The guys doing the tricks don't seem very demonic and in fact Dynamo seems quite a nice unassuming guy when he's on his travels. But even if it were magic, if you look at the people - a few look rather distrurbed but most look really happy and fascinated. Just speculation but maybe people with these special powers are part of a paradigm shift in our consciousness (do I know what I'm talking about? Do I xxxx but it's just a thought).

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    why do we have to dichotomize forces we don't understand, why does it have to be "demons" or "angles"; I personally have never seen a pure expression of evil or good.
    Words are just words. Its the mind that likes to dichotomize.

I'd say these "demons" are the same as the Jinn, or "ET" or "Reptilians" just some extra dimensional entity that is neither all good nor all bad, (though maybe more of one than the other, depending on the individual).
    I'd say that there is a difference between certain entities.
    Some are man-made/woman-made (i.e. mind-made), others are made by the Creationery Source.

Take for example what is known as djinn. It has original relevance to the established religion of Islam. And, more recently to Christianity (needing exorcism).

Since the djinn are commonly known to be related to negative sexual experiences, possession, this should be the clue that says the djinn are man-made (mind-made) due to sex repression. This is something that all established religions teach its followers - sex is bad, so repress it. It comes back to haunt the individual at a later moment in time as an external demon, when really it is self-created... a self-created demon from the repressed energy.

My question is (assuming this is an external force and not some elaborate trick): what kind of deal are they making to get this type of cooperation?
    It would be, of course, Service to the Chosen Master, in order to keep what you think is a gift.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 2nd April 2014 at 16:00.

16. Link to Post #10
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Thank you for this interesting subject, Michaelv and welcome to Avalon ~
    I also put my attention to this more than a year ago

This discussion may be of interest here as well

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...o-the-undoable

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Dawn (2nd April 2014), Johnny (4th April 2014), ponda (3rd April 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

The following is highly subjective/opinion:

The first thing to remember about incorporeal beings is that they don't suffer the same way we do.
    They are NOT "more evil" than humans are, but given the lack of empathy due to lack of common condition (physical suffering), that's Red Flag #1 for "trafficking" with them.
    It's kind of like doing something you see on TV and then wondering why the people on the screen didn't end up in wailing misery too.
    I.e., a human ghost may have the MEMORY of suffering, but his or her primary issue in afterlife is a "loss of self" and a "lack of potential".
    Such spirits are drawn to weak and suffering humans because they want to "ride the nervous system" and experience life at the expense of the living.

They also mark the passage of time, in their own way, and we know from reading that some types of spirits don't prefer to be "unhoused" or "naked" -- they like to be familiar with a living human. So perhaps to a spirit, the passage of time is a problem, if in life he or she didn't work much on feeding the soul. There is nothing to meditate upon save the "evolutionary drive"/baser instincts that drove the person in life.

THEN, of course, you have the Ancient Intelligences. And yes, to conjure/summon one of these, it is RUMORED that one does in fact need permission from more powerful sorcerers.
    Meaning, one does not risk merely the anger of the summoned demon, but also the affront taken by the "elite" of magicka when they discover that an alien intelligence has indeed been summoned into the waking world by some fledgling hedge wizard. I think at least back East (US) that people DID ask permission from the families of power before engaging in the summoning of a major power. That needs to be checked, though, and good luck with that. LOL.

Then you've got people like Criss Angel and David Copperfield. The thing to remember about them is, well, most good products have MANY people behind them, not just one inventor or magician.

And don't completely rule out the possibility that some of these people may have unusual talents -- lots of times that has been called "possession" too!

Like those of us who have predictive dreams or are good guessers.
    It's not beyond possible that there are people in the world who can bend the rules of physics as they see fit.
    Those who not only observe, but participate in magic.

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Please, please! Any of these mere tricks can be learned by a 13 year old kid. There are countless magic stores and website stores that sell the tricks that Chris Angel, David Blaine, and others use. There is nothing special about them at all other than the hours and hours of practice it takes in order to appear "magical".

There is simple sleight of hand. There are gimmicks. There are stooges in on the joke who aid the magician. There are trick cards. Trick coins.

My family owns hundreds of these effects. Anyone who owns this many secrets can often figure out how most any other trick is done. Please don't attach any crazy meaning to this age old practice of deception and trickery.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Dawn (2nd April 2014), DeDukshyn (3rd April 2014), DNA (3rd April 2014), Johnny (4th April 2014), seko (3rd April 2014), TargeT (8th April 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd April 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Quote TargeT: why do we have to dichotomize forces we don't understand, why does it have to be "demons" or "angles"; I personally have never seen a pure expression of evil or good.

Quote conc: lease, please! Any of these mere tricks can be learned by a 13 year old kid. There are countless magic stores and website stores that sell the tricks that Chris Angel, David Blaine, and others use. There is nothing special about them at all other than the hours and hours of practice it takes in order to appear "magical".

There is simple sleight of hand. There are gimmicks. There are stooges in on the joke who aid the magician. There are trick cards. Trick coins.

My family owns hundreds of these effects. Anyone who owns this many secrets can often figure out how most any other trick is done. Please don't attach any crazy meaning to this age old practice of deception and trickery.
    Two points of view and both with lots of personal experience behind them, no doubt. I have lots and lots of experience in my life with this type of thing... within other people, interdimensional (now wondering if this was due to USA mind control?), in animals, within my bi-locating pets.

I think it is important to remain curious and not sweep this under the rug. I think the biggest disservice we do to eachother is to say 'It is JUST your imagination'. And this brings up the question.... 'What exactly is the imagination anyway?'

For many years I have seen that the politicians are run by these types of entities/energies/thought forms. It doesn't seem to matter who is elected... the moment they step into a government position they are overtaken by ???? (what ever this is)

On another post here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post814997 , Delight reminded us that we are the creators of the darkness we see around us. This is a very empowering thought indeed
    Quote Even in the lives of wonderful bodhisattvas, there is fundamental darkness. Negativity—like death and taxes—is certain to be a part of our lives until our final moments. Subtle negativity, like self-doubt, may be difficult to see as a devilish function, but it most certainly is. It keeps us from recognizing that we are Buddhas, worthy of the highest respect. http://www.sgi-usa.org/memberresourc...otus_sutra.php
    And in this post here there is a discussion of a very simple, yet profound technique that can be used to work with our disowned darker side:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post815817
    In this link there is a true-life story of a Hawaiin doctor who cleared up and healed the entire population of a Hawaiian Mental Institution using the very simple (but very profound) technique of Ho O'pono O'pono

Evil is an interesting vibration or frequency. It resonates right at the highest level of LUST and the lowest level of ANGER. It seems we are in resistance to this frequency, and we have a difficult time integrating and healing it.

I'd love to hear some response from others who are looking at this situation.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

DNA (3rd April 2014), TargeT (8th April 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd April 2014)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

A cross-post from another thread:
    Avalon member Ealiss wrote:
    About 6 months ago, I felt the need to learn more about my psychic side and went on facebook and their "free reading" groups. Very quickly, I found myself doing free psychic medium readings and contacting relatives of people I had never met. I was given so much praise for my talent. Not long after that, I was helping people with past life readings. Something I tried to avoid in the end because most logical people will cry "fake and hoax" because it could just be my imagination and I don't like not having proof. People DID reply to me that it all made sense because they had felt kindred to those places and interested in exactly those periods in time, since they were children. I don't know if that is the Akashic but it is memory and it is time related.

And that is when I got headhunted very eagerly to join a special psychic group and invited to their special secret group as well and very quickly after that I was asked how I felt about free masons. At the time I knew nothing about masons and said as much. And that is when I suddenly started having psychic conversations with "Lord Sananda" aka Jesus as well as Mary (while in the shower, so I wasn't trying to talk to them), and while drawing I suddenly felt Melchizedek with his staff and he "sat" for a portrait, and Lady Nada (heart chakra allegedly) etc started arriving. The thing is: I am not religious. Never was. It made NO sense. And I never heard of those people before. I am not into romantic mysticism. I want truth. I did not want to become a channeler. (Besides; the channeling I have read - and that is quite a lot - always starts with half a page of useless rubbish about how kind and good and amazing I am... like a used car salesman laying it on to thick. My guides never waffle like that. Ever. So that right there is a red flag.)

Then aliens started to arrive. Just like human souls can arrive and say "Hey, I have a message for a loved one" ... they arrived next to me. Kind. Polite. Peaceful. (They better be, because I'm a battle axe.) And I started drawing them. Pretty soon I had aliens in my dreams and in my waking state. Large, small, reptile, gray type, all kinds. An exotic mix. Which lead me to google. Should I even be talking to them? And they wanted me to write a book about them. At first I said yes but then changed my mind.

I found Sitchin and the Annunaki story and I found a number of guru's. One of them very much into alien stuff. I tried to learn. This ascension stuff sounded like I would be left behind and all those I loved as well. Freaked me out. But then... my brain started going "Huh?" ... A LOT. I smelled a rat. A big one. So when I found Chris Thomas on Youtube, it was liberating. He rings true in what he says. Every bit of it. I know, that the channeled stuff feels real for a psychic like me because it is - PARTLY - because it is ACTING. Just like a sexy actor on camera can make you accept what he says... well, these senders of information are really good at what they do. They really feel nice! But they don't exist. They are... roles in a big play.

As for the aliens. My guides are working with me a lot to help me find the truth. In this universe of free will it is up to me to find the truth. They won't shield me from making mistakes. But they will help me if my intention is to find the truth. I am not quite ready to share that bit yet but it also rhymes with what Thomas has been saying.

I'm also working on how to change. It is happening slowly. It is.
    posted by turiya

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

It's very simple, you are god, this is god we are god, and so on.

Holographic reality, consciousness is reality, consciousness can manipulate reality as it is only manipulating itself..and so on.

If one wishes to ascribe these things to something other than self, then they can go right ahead.

But they'd be wrong.

It does not have to be other, not at all.

Simple things are what is done, as big things are highly draining and take recovery time, besides the correct preparation beforehand.
    Last edited by Carmody; 3rd April 2014 at 03:33.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

TargeT (8th April 2014)

26. Link to Post #16
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

so after watching these videos a few times, with the exception of the guy in the 1940's getting stabbed with a sword (ouch!) and even that one is due further analysis; I'd say this: every single "street" magic performance had heavy editing and every trick was performed with a cut right before the "magic" happened.

as such, I'd toss out 90% of the video presented; now I'm not against the concept & I do think it's rather plausible. This evidence is lacking however and I would not lean on this nor present it to anyone who is willing to look at it with an objective eye.

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    I'd love to hear some response from others who are looking at this situation.
    I think your post may have drifted a bit too far from the title of this post, and so won't generate much conversation.

though it is interesting and does deserve discussion (maybe a new thread?).

Also, don't confuse my questions above as acceptance of the premise of this post; I just saw instant polarization and thought I'd point it out
    Last edited by TargeT; 8th April 2014 at 12:14.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

28. Link to Post #17
    Great Britain Avalon Member AngelArmy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I had my doubts until Dynamo did the hand sign of 666. That is clearly something a lot of people in the spotlight are doing. There is a huge uprising of Satanism and I have met a lot of atheists now out here in Australia, I didn't expect that at all.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelArmy For This Post:

TargeT (8th April 2014)

30. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,055 times in 1,753 posts

There is one Magician from the U.K called 'Magic Dynamo' some of his 'tricks' are nothing short of uncanny-I am aware of the David Copperfields, and other talented people
    but Magic Dynamo does things that cannot be explained away easily-have a look at some of them on YouTube, the walking on the Thames maybe under-surface walkway-but going through plate glass,
    and his card tricks-pushing scarves through iPhones, his iPhone stuff is amazing-not pre-prepared-look for yourself, there is something very other-worldly about this young man, not diabolical though I don't believe,
    just a prodigious talent.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread