+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A look inside an underground city. Is this the ultimate proof?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

Default Re: A look inside an underground city. Is this the ultimate proof?

Here you go.........

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Eram (3rd April 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd April 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    At least, this proofs to me that there are groups of people who are planning for the worst and spend no expense to build hide-outs like these. What would it cost to build an underground city of this quality of 50.000.000 square feet?
    It must be billions of not much more.
    And the real beauty of this is that they are building these facilities for themselves with the hard-earned money of the public. But I'm sure we can all agree that it's much more important to maintain the "Continuity of Government" and the criminal factions who own them than it is to burden the sleeping masses with the knowledge of such things from which they will never benefit but for which they will all pay.

... And let us not forget the USA has an "on the books" black budget of billions annually - imagine what it actually is "off the books"?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

ceetee9 (3rd April 2014), Eram (3rd April 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Interesting, I guess, but looks more like an underground car lot/park than a 'city'...
    I can see how you come to that conclusion when you look at it at first glance morningfox, but when you look a little closer, you will see that there's a lot that doesn't add up for it to be a car lot/park.
    • The ceilings are a lot higher then a usual parking lot, high enough for a eighteen wheeler truck to fit under (look at 7:48 min in the first youtube where you can see a truck driving)
    • There are docking and loading platforms for trucks.
    • You see doors which lead to who knows what that you wouldn't expect to see in an underground parking lot.
    And let's not even consider why anyone would build such an enormous UNDERGROUND parking lot in a town of less than 4000 people in the middle of nowhere.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Eram (3rd April 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 20:32.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Eram (3rd April 2014), ginnyk (3rd April 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 2,838 posts

when i was about 17 gotta job during the summer for the school system.placed at a high school...town of about twenty thousand...now this part coulda gott me hemmed up.so only a few people new.anyways..working alone in the boiler rooms i found a old trap door.screwed shut.small.curious i un did the screws..opened it up and found a tunnel...followed a few feet realized it went pretty far..closed it up.made things look like they were.and i came back after hours.yup..tresspass etc..i know...well about 100 yards in and crawling basicly the tunnel gott bigger and seen the first fall out shelter notice..the first place i came up outt of and into 30 min later was the junior high school.and from there to other buildings..all the way down town.to shops.couple houses even.spent the summer exploring.most plce i was in and seen hadnt ben touch in 25 years atleast.suspect most were forgotten about.i dont find it hard to wrap my head around miles and miles of tunnels or a city underneath our feet..and never even know.
    truth always.
    william.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Elixir (4th April 2014), Eram (3rd April 2014), jbins (4th April 2014), Positive Vibe Merchant (3rd April 2014), Referee (3rd April 2014), Rich (3rd April 2014), silverfish (4th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Perhaps the most extensive collation of reports of underground cities and the like is Branton's 'Project Redbook'.

About Branton.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_branton.htm

Branton's Red Book.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/of...fflimits_6.htm

I always glean a little bit more every time I read it. Some fascinating accounts and encounters from over the decades.

The guy with the piano wire for a necklace was Phil Schneider, a modern martyr. He took part in the infamous Human/alien war at Dulce. Well worth the watch.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Eram (3rd April 2014), william r sanford72 (3rd April 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Interesting, I guess, but looks more like an underground car lot/park than a 'city'...
    I can see how you come to that conclusion when you look at it at first glance morningfox, but when you look a little closer, you will see that there's a lot that doesn't add up for it to be a car lot/park.
    • The ceilings are a lot higher then a usual parking lot, high enough for a eighteen wheeler truck to fit under (look at 7:48 min in the first youtube where you can see a truck driving)
    • There are docking and loading platforms for trucks.
    • You see doors which lead to who knows what that you wouldn't expect to see in an underground parking lot.
    Well sure, but it's still absolutely nothing like a city...

14. Link to Post #28
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

I think though people are taking pretty conventional views of how these places are constructed. if an underground city was being built, considering the tech available to black ops this could be done with minimal effort and alot less people that you may think.

Consider 3-d Printing. Look at contour crafting, which basically is machinery that can build a house in as little as 24 hours. it is not beyond the realms of possibility that this could be done efficiently and quickly with the tech available.
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

Elixir (4th April 2014), Eram (7th April 2014), william r sanford72 (4th April 2014)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    The number of people required to build under ground cities would run into hundreds if not thousands.
    If you think of how many people you personally know that gives a multiplication factor.
    Just as an example say one thousand are required to build a city and each knows just ten people, then all of a sudden that's ten thousand people who might just have an idea of what you are doing.
    I doubt very much that such an enterprise could be kept secret.
    Even if they were all army personnel, they have wives and families too.
    Not saying its impossible but it would be extremely difficult to keep secret.
    Lorry driver net work etc.

Chris
    Chris, you are forgetting a couple very important points to this. First, the technology to construct the underground bases is such that perhaps not as many people as you think would be required to do the work. Two, there are MANY underground bases all over the world. To the people who work on them and in them, it is not so uncommon or secretive. Three, these are military installations. There are simply not as many leaks of information when you have to sign on to remain quiet under threat of jail, death or harm to your family. The largest and most significant military/civilian project in our history, the Manhattan Project, was kept secret for a very long time. But these bases have not been. There have been many to come forward. Secrets don't have to be kept, just managed.
    Just because something seems impossible absolutely does not mean it is.
    Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Eram (7th April 2014), Wind (4th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2