+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Council of Islamic Ideology declares women’s existence anti-Islamic (satire)

1. Link to Post #21
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: Council of Islamic Ideology declares women’s existence anti-Islamic (satire)

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    why is there no mention of Iran or Saudi Arabia?
    I guess it is because if they declare women's existence anti-Islamic, maybe they decided not to marry them anymore, just sayin...

2. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Council of Islamic Ideology declares women’s existence anti-Islamic (satire)

Is is possible this was an April Fools' joke of some kind?

It sounds vaguely like The Onion or something.

Outrageous to the point of humor is usually fake!

3. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

On the scale of consciousness, with a rock being zero and Jesus or Buddha being 1,000, the general population of the Middle East is around 40 to 70. A kimodo dragon is around 40 also. And we try and negotiate and bargain with these "people"?
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (3rd April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd April 2014)

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    why is there no mention of Iran or Saudi Arabia?
    I guess it is because if they declare women's existence anti-Islamic, maybe they decided not to marry them anymore, just sayin...
    I guess I should mention Egypt since they have the most child brides of all the Muslim countries...

do they force to wear full face veils to cover when a man is walking with a terrified child?

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Those men on that Council should be brain scanned for psychopathy when declaring such a incredible thing about women that will impact their whole judicial / religious system.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (2nd April 2014), Tangri (3rd April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd April 2014)

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

"The Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) concluded their 192nd meeting on Thursday with the ruling that women are un-Islamic and that their mere existence contradicted Sharia and the will of Allah. "

Simple solution all women leave and let nature take over they will cease to bread and thus become extinct within 50 yrs ................... this sort of mental incapacity will have been removed from the gene pool naturally and efficiently by nature and their own god

Unbelievable statements

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Atlas (2nd April 2014), Ellisa (3rd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (2nd April 2014), silverfish (4th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd April 2014)

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    On the scale of consciousness, with a rock being zero and Jesus or Buddha being 1,000, the general population of the Middle East is around 40 to 70. A kimodo dragon is around 40 also. And we try and negotiate and bargain with these "people"?
    Your comment should not even been made Conk. This has nothing to do with the people as such. This has to do with a bunch of psychopath taking the power and doing what they want. In those countries, the power is first of all religious. In USA it is political except for some states where it is religious as well (i could not resist lol, my comment is as out place as yours).

By the way, did you know that most people in numerous countries nowadays think exactly the same as what you wrote, but for Americans. How does it make you feel? Does it leads to any solutions?

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Akasha (3rd April 2014), panopticon (3rd April 2014), PurpleLama (2nd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (2nd April 2014), Shezbeth (2nd April 2014), Tangri (3rd April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd April 2014)

12. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

As soon as I saw this I immediately thought it was satire, and many of the comments are saying it is. Apparently it is some kind of Pakistani tabloid frequently made fun of by the Pakistani people.

http://trango.co/why-pakistan-today-...tans-fox-news/

That being said, I find it encouraging that they can see the absurdity of religious nonsense the same as we do.
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 2nd April 2014 at 18:39.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Atlas (2nd April 2014), Ellisa (3rd April 2014), phillipbbg (2nd April 2014), PurpleLama (2nd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (3rd April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd April 2014)

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Your comment should not even been made Conk. This has nothing to do with the people as such. This has to do with a bunch of psychopath taking the power and doing what they want. In those countries, the power is first of all religious. In USA it is political except for some states where it is religious as well (i could not resist lol, my comment is as out place as yours).

By the way, did you know that most people in numerous countries nowadays think exactly the same as what you wrote, but for Americans. How does it make you feel? Does it leads to any solutions?
    Flash, your comment is born of ignorance. My assertion was proven by MILLIONS of experiments over a period of 30 years by the unmistakable champion of consciousness, Dr. David Hawkins.

Edit: Sorry, I should not have used the word ignorance. It just sounds like an insult. Of course I meant 'not aware'.
    Last edited by conk; 2nd April 2014 at 18:45.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

15. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Don't fight over the Towelie Baba ONION article guys it might be a joke piece @@

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Flash, your comment is born of ignorance. My assertion was proven by MILLIONS of experiments over a period of 30 years by the unmistakable champion of consciousness, Dr. David Hawkins.

Edit: Sorry, I should not have used the word ignorance. It just sounds like an insult. Of course I meant 'not aware'.
    I lived for years in the Middle East Conk, my comments are based on thorough knowledge. However, my ignorance if any may come from the fact that those ridiculous religious norms may come from a satire.

I repeat: this is not the average people but the psychopaths who leads and impose such ideas.

And let me tell you that if you think your comments were based on spiritual awareness (Hawkins), boy you have some more trails to walk on before understanding what Hawkins was saying, he is truly misinterpreted. I cannot believe he did not mention empathy in the spiritual development path somewhere!!.

It is time to learn to treat humans as more than komodo dragons or any other animal, this way of thinking leads nowhere except to war and hatred.

edited: i do not like the way women are considered in most parts of the world, with an emphasis on the Muslim and Asian world were women count for often about nothing, however I won't generalise either having sat for example with the wonderful mathematic teacher my daughter had yesterday as a tutor, who is an Arab men and many other encounters of such quality. And I would certainly not put them at the animal spiritual levels.
    Last edited by Flash; 2nd April 2014 at 20:33.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (2nd April 2014), PurpleLama (2nd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (2nd April 2014)

18. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

These fudruckers areoff the rails nuts. God grant me sanity over this. Why aren't these mothers smuggling each other out of that backwards caveman abuse. Buy them blow up dolls and get the women who want to live out. If they kill/deny them a breath, everytime they grab some new little girl, it's flat out and out murder.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 2nd April 2014 at 20:54.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (3rd April 2014)

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    These futhermuckers areoff the rails nuts. God grant me sanity over this. Why aren't these mothers smuggling each other out of that backwards caveman abuse. Buy them blow up dolls and get the women who want to live out. If they kill/deny them a breath, everytime they grab some new little girl, it's flat out and out murder.
    It may be a Pakistani satire for April fool Lifebringer. We have to research the original articles to see if it is.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (2nd April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd April 2014)

22. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Well for once, I certainly hope this is another bad attempt at an April Fool's joke. I pray it is. Because to sentence our gender to death, will cause the worldwide 'Harriet Tubmans" to come out. I saw a movie when I was younger where 5 women escaped a concentration camp, and on the way out had overheard, a plot to slaughter the towns people, and they wanted to hold them off until the Americans came. They had ammo and were staked out in the same sort of mountains like Afghanistan. It was called "Five Branded Women."
    I think Raquel Welch or another star that shaved their heads like a man to pass through towns dresses as men with guns over their shoulders, as one had gotten raped and had a child while they were crossing the mountains. Was a great movie, and really clicked with me as far as the holding them off until help arrives.

These women will have to start hand signals and be careful to communicate. I've seen a video of a immigrant woman hung upside down and beaten by several men with a wooden paddle. Stuff's got to stop now. These men are going to far already with the child brides and selling them when they owe debt.

For them not to have a value of women's lives, they should hope karma doesn't catch them by the "cajones."
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 2nd April 2014 at 21:08.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (3rd April 2014)

24. Link to Post #35
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote As the meeting concluded CII Chairman Maulana Muhammad Khan Shirani noted that women by existing defied the laws of nature, and to protect Islam and the Sharia women should be forced to stop existing as soon as possible.
    Too funny, I stopped reading after reading the above quote, if you read/understand the above sentence correctly you will read " we men don't understand life and ourselves, we hate it and wish we were never born, and its all your fault, damn you all women". No women= no life, those guys hate life and blame wombs for it.

Davidallany, thanks for clearing up the signs.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 2nd April 2014 at 21:33.

25. Link to Post #36
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

AFGHANISTAN: “I sold my daughter to feed the rest of my family”

Sayed Ali said he had to sell his daughter to save the rest of his family from starvation

SHEBERGHAN, 18 May 2008 (IRIN) - Sayed Ali (not his real name) said he sold his 11-year-old daughter, Rabia, for US$2,000 to a man in Sheberghan city, Jawzjan Province in northern Afghanistan to feed his wife and three younger children.
    [Listen to a radio version of this report in Dari]

With food prices in Afghanistan having soared over the past few months and the 40-year-old father unable to find work, he said he had no other choice but to sell his daughter to save his family from starvation.

“Even animals don’t sell their children, because they love them and want to die for them, not to mention human beings. For too many days I stood next to roads and asked people for work, but always ended up disappointed. I couldn’t go home empty-handed and disappoint my starving children, so I used to scavenge in garbage and collect leftover food.

“I would lie to my family and say I bought them food from the market. But now it’s even hard to find anything edible in the garbage because of [increasing] food prices. People now eat all their food because it’s very expensive and also the numbers of those who scavenge in garbage has increased.

“Because I am illiterate, no one will give me a job. I am illiterate because of war and poverty. I didn’t go to school because my parents wanted me to work. My children also don't go to school and they’ll also be brought up illiterate like me.

''How can someone sell his own child? It’s like selling your eyes or selling your heart!''

“As no one would give me work I had no other option but to sell my lovely daughter. I sold her only to save the rest of my family. I sold her only to buy food for my younger children who otherwise would have died from hunger.

“I know people will say I am a cruel and merciless father who sold his own child, but those who say so don't know my hardship and have never felt the hunger that my family suffers.

“I know other poor people who don’t have children and say, if necessary, they will blow themselves up [in a suicide attack] and kill other people in order to feed their families.

“I hope the government will hear my voice and help people like me to find jobs and feed our families.”

--------------------------------------------

January 13, 2009 - Police: Man sold teen daughter into marriage for cash, beer, meat

A California man sold his 14-year-old daughter to an 18-year-old man for cash, beer and meat -- then called police when the prospective bridegroom didn't live up to his end of the deal, authorities said Tuesday.

Marcelino de Jesus Martinez, 36, of Greenfield, California, was arrested Monday and booked into the Monterey County Jail, Greenfield police said in a statement. He faces felony charges of receiving money for causing a person to cohabitate, police said.

Martinez had arranged through a third party to have his daughter marry the older teenager, identified by authorities as Margarito de Jesus Galindo, of Gonzales, California. In exchange, Galindo was to pay Martinez $16,000 and provide him with 160 cases of beer, 100 cases of soda, 50 cases of Gatorade, two cases of wine, and six cases of meat, Greenfield Police Chief Joe Grebmeier told CNN.

----------------------------------

Exodus 21:7 (King James Bible): "And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do."

http://biblehub.com/exodus/21-7.htm

Anyone knows who is saying that ?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

panopticon (3rd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (2nd April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd April 2014)

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

These stories of parents selling their children because of poverty makes me cry.

i saw women prostituting in the vacations weeks in poor countries because they could not feed their children lawfully made with their lawful husband, and coming back with diseases killing them, it truly made me cry too. They hated what they did.

And men exploiting their situations. To me, it is the same perpetuated story of power over someone.

I also saw parents wanting me very much to take their daughter in Canada with me, literally giving her to me, because they had seen me for a few months and knew that I was good and that thier daughter would have a much better chance with me. This made me cry too. They were ready for me to take her because they loved her so much. I could not, I was a student.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (2nd April 2014), panopticon (3rd April 2014), PurpleLama (2nd April 2014), Rocky_Shorz (2nd April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd April 2014)

29. Link to Post #38
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote According to two 2013 reports, over 50% of all marriages in Pakistan involve girls less than 18 years old.[84][85] Another UNICEF report claims 70 per cent of girls in Pakistan are married before the age of 16.[86] As with India and Africa, the UNICEF data for Pakistan is from a small sample survey in 1990s.

The exact number of child marriages in Pakistan below the age of 13 is unknown, but rising according to the United Nations.[87] Andrew Bushell claims rate of marriage of 8 to 13 year old girls exceeding 50% in northwest regions of Pakistan.[88]

Another custom in Pakistan, called swara or vani, involves village elders solving family disputes or settling unpaid debts by marrying off girls. The average marriage age of swara girls is between 5 and 9.[86][89] Similarly, the custom of watta satta has been cited[90] as a cause of child marriages in Pakistan.

According to Population Council, 35% of all females in Pakistan become mothers before they reach the age of 18, and 67% have experienced pregnancy — 69% of these have given birth — before they reach the age of 19.[91] Less than 4% of married girls below the age of 19 had some say in choosing her spouse; over 80% were married to a near or distant relative. Child marriage and early motherhood is common in Pakistan.[92]... link
    I'm afraid an Islamic country with 80,000 lepers, has very little say on when a child can marry...

but as for the source, it looks like their articles are 100% true...

"- Santa Claus arrested for blasphemy in Sargodha..."
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 2nd April 2014 at 23:11.

30. Link to Post #39
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Child marriage and early motherhood is common in Pakistan.
    And has probably always been...

If the Catholic Church allows marriage at 14 years-old, why would the Islamic ideology allow it at a later date ? It makes no sense.

So after that, there is still India, Africa, South America, etc... (and they are not necessarily muslims or catholics), so what's the plan ?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Flash (3rd April 2014)

32. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Pedobear would love this conversation.

lol sorry but:

p.s. I like Middle Eastern people by the way,
    a gas station guy hit on me once and I almost fell for him @_@
    pretty naughty huh? this big and tall Middle Eastern guy wanted to know where I lived n stuff.... and I was this close --->. to telling him, in fact I DID, but he misunderstood the address. lol

edit: actually i liked him a lot, to the point where things could definitely have happened. not all of the people over there are bad!!

more embarrassing than child marriage possibly is what happened during the 2012 Olympics at the Wisconsin Sikh temple... a neo Nazi named Wade Michael Page shot up a whole bunch of Sikh worshipers for no good reason.

Sikh people are related to Muslims, yet they feed American homeless and demonstrate how brave people act in the face of danger and death.

It's not really fair to put all those different peoples into the category of barbarian or fools, kind of like Dawn didn't like me calling Americans lazy/idiotic as a whole.

it isn't too nice.

however, you guys ought to know, I had no idea that the theme "Gaddafi Duck" had been done already on the Internet at the time of drawing this:

before the poor chap bit the butterknife so to speak @@
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 2nd April 2014 at 23:56.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast