+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cancer Cure? My friend underwent an alternative protocol...

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,357 times in 338 posts

Default Cancer Cure? My friend underwent an alternative protocol...

As an update to my thread
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...d-who-is-dying

My beloved friend walked out of hospice, took a plane to a small alternative off the radar clinic, spent 100K, and is not only still alive, but so far, seems to be flourishing. Other patients there reported their cancers disappearing. I am so thankful. As she said, by Grace
    she might have found the right protocol..

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

avid (10th July 2014), Bassplayer1 (4th April 2014), Craig (4th April 2014), Daphne (12th July 2014), Dawn (4th April 2014), Dennis Leahy (4th April 2014), Elainie (4th April 2014), Elixir (4th April 2014), Eram (4th April 2014), Fairy Friend (4th April 2014), fifi (7th April 2014), Gardener (5th August 2014), GCS1103 (5th April 2014), Inaiá (5th August 2014), JRS (4th April 2014), kirolak (4th April 2014), Lifebringer (4th April 2014), Matt P (4th April 2014), Nasu (4th April 2014), sheme (4th April 2014), Sidney (4th April 2014), Watching from Cyprus (4th April 2014), WhiteFeather (4th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

Default Re: Cancer Cure? My friend underwent an alternative protocol...

Wonderful news! What sort of protocols did she follow?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Antagenet (4th April 2014), Dawn (4th April 2014), Nasu (4th April 2014), Omni (11th July 2014), Sidney (4th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

"spent 100k"?

actually, all you need to do to get rid of cancer is spending a few weeks in a generative environment, instead of the degenerative one we're normally surrounded by. that means no e-smog or other man-made radiation and a place that has a naturally high generative and low degenerative force. chinese would say "a lot of good chi" or something the like. add to that some natural food and water and you're as good as new in two months, without "treatment" that costs a lot of money.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Antagenet (4th April 2014), avid (10th July 2014), conk (4th April 2014), Craig (4th April 2014), Dawn (4th April 2014), Ecnal61 (4th April 2014), fifi (7th April 2014), Matt P (4th April 2014), Nasu (4th April 2014), skamandar (20th July 2014), wegge (12th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Antagenet (here)
    As an update to my thread
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...d-who-is-dying

My beloved friend walked out of hospice, took a plane to a small alternative off the radar clinic, spent 100K, and is not only still alive, but so far, seems to be flourishing. Other patients there reported their cancers disappearing. I am so thankful. As she said, by Grace
    she might have found the right protocol..
    Excellent! Thank you for the follow-up!

Dennis

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Antagenet (4th April 2014), Dawn (4th April 2014), Nasu (4th April 2014), Omni (11th July 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    This is what I'm wondering: which of the many cancer cures did she try?

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Antagenet (4th April 2014), avid (10th July 2014), Inaiá (5th August 2014), Omni (11th July 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

100K is a lot - some of the alternative cancer clinics do not charge that much. My favorite one is the Arcadia Praxis klinik in Germany. They get fantastic results there and if I ever got cancer again would go there.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Antagenet (4th April 2014), fifi (7th April 2014), Inaiá (5th August 2014), Omni (11th July 2014), skamandar (20th July 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

What wonderful blessings that fell upon you and your friend. I am curious as to what the clinic is and what the protocol was as I am sure so many other do who have a friend in need. The only clinic that I have heard of getting people successfuly out of hospice is the Delta Institute with the home office out of Panama. They claim a 40 percent restoration rate of heath for those in hospice, and they use the BX protocol. But their membership rate is only $17,000 for the year. So if you can share more details that would be helpful.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Davis

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

Antagenet (4th April 2014), Dawn (5th April 2014), Elainie (4th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    It's a cutting edge blend of western and alternative medicine, and not publicised by the clinic which is very small, so until I contact them, I think it's best I don't reveal much. Suffice it to say its a type of herbal chemo, applied intravenously, and in the ussa. You know how the corp/gov just loves natural cures that work. If I was them and really cure cancer, I'd be packing up and leaving the ussa for Mexico or Costa Rica or even further from dodge. I will post more over the coming weeks. Feel free to IM me tho. xoxox

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Dawn (5th April 2014), Eram (5th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Good news about your friend.

My coworker developed kidney cancer. His kidney was excised, then it spread to his lungs. We gathered up all the knowledge we could find and began treating him. The Budwig Protocol, baking soda, green tea concentrate, mushroom extracts, Beta glucans, raw green veggie smoothies, ZERO sugar or foods that act like sugar, food grade hydrogen peroxide, ozone water, far infrared saunas, ionic foot baths, magnesium oil, zeolite clay, and oral chelation..........whew! Lots of work, but he is doing very well. His doctors are stunned, as he doesn't use any of their methods. Each monthly visit sees his tumors shrinking to where they are now half as big as first witnessed. He is energetic and happy.

SCREW THE MEDICAL MAFIA, he explained.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Antagenet (6th April 2014), avid (10th July 2014), Cognitive Dissident (1st June 2014), Dawn (5th April 2014), Earth Angel (4th April 2014), Eram (5th April 2014), Gardener (5th August 2014), happyexpat (23rd April 2014), Inaiá (5th August 2014), learninglight (20th July 2014), Lifebringer (4th April 2014), meat suit (4th April 2014), NoNeedForAName (7th April 2014), Shannow (9th April 2014), sheme (5th April 2014), witchy1 (4th April 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

My lovely friend Dianne passed away yesterday. Her valiant husband spent everything on various roads for her recovery. Here is a tribute and donation site in case anyone is so inclined or able to give. Sorry for the bad news.
    http://www.gofundme.com/auwbj4

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Flash (12th July 2014), mahalall (20th July 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I am so very sorry for the loss of your friend. I believe she is in a better place, pain free, and that God has important plans for her new journey. Sending love and condolences to you and all of the lovely people in her life. HUGS, Sidney

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Antagenet (10th July 2014), avid (10th July 2014), Flash (12th July 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,796 times in 2,667 posts

We can but try to overcome, and trying is wondrous. Blessings to you and yours. We should never give up! Much love xxx
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Antagenet (10th July 2014), Flash (12th July 2014), Gardener (5th August 2014), Sidney (10th July 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am sorry your friend died after such a gallant effort on her part, and those who loved her to have her walk out of hospice to a clinic that offered her hope for life.

Cancer is very complicated for many reasons not the least in that it actually is many different diseases that affect people differently. When I read people’s statements on what they would do "IF" they got cancer, I sincerely hope they never do, as more often than not, they won’t know what to do because they won’t know what type of beasts are confronting them even after the diagnosis, and several second opinions. There is no one cure for cancer. It is just not that simple, because there is no one type of cancer, or stage of cancer, plus people have different innate abilities to fight the diseases of cancer, as well as different support systems and varies levels to access unique opportunities.

Simplistic statements such as:
    “ all you need to do to get rid of cancer is spending a few weeks in a generative environment, instead of the degenerative one we're normally surrounded by. that means no e-smog or other man-made radiation and a place that has a naturally high generative and low degenerative force. Chinese would say "a lot of good chi" or something the like that. add to that some natural food and water and you're as good as new in two months, without "treatment" that costs a lot of money.” ......... That whole statement is raw on my nerves. I would like to know how many people with cancer he actually cured in his life time following that protocol.

I am not saying that is not good advice, it is excellent advice to a point but stops shot of the reality of the beasts. If that is all everyone with cancer had to do to heal in a couple of months ,well why isn’t it working because many cancer patients do exactly that and many die anyways, because many times it is just not enough ammo to kill the beasts attacking the ill person. Cancer is a fierce opponent when it has gotten its claws into the victim. I am wondering if this young woman, who has recently passed would have survived following such simple advice after walking out of hospice? I think not. Nor do I think such simple advice would have cured her two years ago. I would wonder how many people have been, or would have been cured following this simplistic advice; and what, of the may variations of the beasts of cancer would it be successful curing with such simplicity. Just because some protocol may have cured an individual with stage 2 breast cancer, doesn’t mean it can cure someone with stage 4 Lymphoma. And just because a protocol cured someone out of hospice, doesn’t mean it will cure someone only in stage three. It just doesn't work that way.

This weekend I am attending the funeral of a friend who quickly died of kidney cancer. He was a long time shaman, thought he could cure himself because he knew all of the “ free “ cancer cures, and tried many alternative protocols, understood good food, clean environment, as well as cleaning up the spiritual, mental and emotional connections of the why. Everyone, including me, thought he was going to be around a long time. He was healthy and alive one week and the next week he was in hospice and died a week later. Two weeks from observable healthy vigor to his cremation box.

I think unless one has gone through the process of getting a cancer diagnosis or live with a person who has gotten one, people should educate themselves to stay healthy but be vigilant on how insidious, and unpredictable this disease is that can’t always be cured with baking soda, IV C, Rick Simpson oil or a “ clean environment” I am not saying these alternative treatments don’t work. I am saying have several tricks up your sleeve and be realistic of what you are dealing with. Some cancers even go away if you do nothing. But who wants to take that risk of being the 30 percent who just might have natural remission?

Treating cancer is a crap shoot, both conventionally and alternatively; and people do their best to try to get the odds on their side. That is all they can do.

I am not in favor of destroying a persons body with chemo. I don’t think anyone should ever rush into chemo, but sometimes chemo can buy time for more gentle treatments to work. It is a delicate balancing act of knowing when to take it and when to delay taking it. When you have cancer, you are running against a clock, and those with cancer and their loved ones are always trying to stop the clock from running.

I also have no respect for conventional or alternative medicine that sucks up the last family's dime. No treatment, in America, for cancer should cost one hundred thousand dollars, but people will sell their soul to keep a love one alive and those in the cancer business know this. Alternative medicine is also part of the cancer business. There is some good conventional doctors and some good alternative practitioner, unfortunately they don;t come with a bondafide label

What would be helpful in this thread would be to talk about what her family did for treatment for her from the beginning. That would be a gift to the community. What did she do to fight this beasts that claimed her young life.

What did this off the radar, $100, 000 clinic offer? Heavy metal detox? Rife? Special herbs? Baking soda transfusions? Coffee colonics? glutethethine? liposomal herbs and vitamins? Red root? Sound healing? Beet juice? homeopathics? darkfied microscopy? Ultra light blood transfusion? Tesla magnetic oscillators? propriety blends or shots? stem cell injections? hyperthermia? the latest light, sound machines, low dosage chemo, etc etc etc to infinity Were they biochemists? Physicians? What made them think they could resolves someone’s health who was in hospice care? Did they say it was a 50 50 chance she could be cured? A ten percent chance? These are the details that could help the readers that are usually not shared.

Until people start sharing their actual, honest, detailed experience with this dreaded beast, and not just keep posting the stuff on the internet that has been re-posted and parroted a billion times, it is not going to help the individual when they hear the dreaded words: " you have cancer, fourth stage, incurable."
    Last edited by blake; 11th July 2014 at 18:50. Reason: tpyos

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

aheb (11th July 2014), Elainie (4th August 2014), Flash (12th July 2014), Gardener (5th August 2014), learninglight (20th July 2014), Pam (18th July 2014), wegge (12th August 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Today was the funeral. Have you ever been to a funeral from a cancer related death? What did people talk about?

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blake (here)
    There is no one cure for cancer. It is just not that simple, because there is no one type of cancer, or stage of cancer, plus people have different innate abilities to fight the diseases of cancer, as well as different support systems and varies levels to access unique opportunities.

Simplistic statements such as:
    “ all you need to do to get rid of cancer is spending a few weeks in a generative environment, instead of the degenerative one we're normally surrounded by. that means no e-smog or other man-made radiation and a place that has a naturally high generative and low degenerative force. Chinese would say "a lot of good chi" or something the like that. add to that some natural food and water and you're as good as new in two months, without "treatment" that costs a lot of money.” ......... That whole statement is raw on my nerves. I would like to know how many people with cancer he actually cured in his life time following that protocol.
    your first sentence shows that you don't understand what disease is, cancer or any other disease, just like many who try to heal cancer by lots of fancy treatments that are based primarily on experimenting and guesswork without understanding the mechanism.

sorry if i come across as a smartass here but that's just how it is. so let me tell you this, because i KNOW the cause of ALL diseases. it's SO SIMPLE once you understand the mechanism - it's lack of energy.

i could explain the mechanics of cancer development to you in detail, even the causes for different cancers, but it would be a waste of time which i don't have so i'm just saying this - cancer develops because the organ/tissue that is affected lacks energy and so it begins to break down (in different ways, depending on the organ or tissue involved). that lack of energy can have either environmental or personal causes (or both), but i can tell you with absolute certainty that it is 100% impossible for ANY disease to manifest if there's no lack of energy. this is the underlying cause for everything, even aging!

thus, to get healthy again, a cancer patient has to remove the environmental hazards that negatively affect the energy supply to the body by creating chaos in the etheric body, and heal traumas which create energy blockages from the astral down to the physical body. specific traumas create blockages in very specific organs or tissues and eventually disease manifests right there.

all that the various alternative treatments do, if they actually help, is supplying the body with extra energy. sometimes that's enough but often the cause of the energy blockage is not removed and the people succumb later on, as in the case above.

sadly, there are people who know the mechanism of disease development and how all diseases could be eliminated for good but remain silent for various reasons. it's only complicated if you make it so.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Carmen (20th July 2014), learninglight (20th July 2014), skamandar (20th July 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would be curious , The Turth is There, how many 4th stage cancers you have cured in two months of this protocol you speak of, or how many were you successful with in helping someone live after they entered hospice with this two month protocol? Early cancers are easier to cure than later stages? And please also volunteer what specific cancers worked with your simple protocol, and what the stage of the cancer was?

Any one can claim anything. Everyone has a perspective, and an opinion. What only counts is when what you say actually helps someone in dire needs when they say help. Do you really think you could have helped this young woman live by your simple protocol? You may say yes, but without actually repeated success with others in simialr conditions, it would just be your opinion and not fact. And people with cancer hear enough opinions, they need facts.

You will have to excuse me, but from how you write, it appears as if you have very little expereince with those dying from cancer. People with cancer need real help not intellectual opinion.

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

again, your question shows that you don't understand (yet). never mind.

people heal themselves, nobody can heal another person. one can only give them the information of how the process works (and some of one's own energy). whether they apply it or not is their choice.

as the proverb goes: "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. show him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

the patient has to understand how the process works, WHY he is sick, and what is necessary to get well again.

most people don't try to understand the mechanism of disease development, even if taught properly they refuse to even consider it, because they don't realize that everything vibrates, that it's energy that drives these vehicles, not physical matter, and that the right amount of energy is the basis of all life and health. their belief system does not allow for this.

health and disease are just two opposite conditions, one of sufficient energy supply, the other of deficient supply. when the energy supply is too low in a certain tissue or organ the cells begin to break down. however, that low energy level is exactly right for the microbes that nature employs to deconstruct that tissue. in fact, they develop out of this decaying tissue and help with further decomposition. out of death, live is reborn...lower lifeforms thrive where higher lifeforms succumb. it's all based on energy.

for a stage IV cancer (or any other stage), the first things that need to be done are these:

- improving the available energy, which can be done via an orgone accumulator in which the patient spends some time each day to recharge. this allows the body to take in increased energy from the environment through the channels that actually still work and are not blocked.

- removing energy blockages, for which there are various means available - accupuncture, removal through focus and willpower, healing traumas (which are the cause for most blockages) through psychologic processes which work quickly, sungazing and sunbathing in the right amounts (the sun offers free energy in the complete spectrum), positive thoughts (disease only exists in coarse, low vibrational conditions) and of course healthy food that supplies the body with energy instead of taking it away

- removing everything in the environment that disturbs the energy field and energy supply further and creates energetic chaos. no.1 causes are electric and magnetic fields and em-radiation. others are toxic substances in food, water, etc.

there are more things that can be done. the point is making use of all means that are available to supply the body with the energy it lacks and at the same time removing all energy blockages. if the blockages are not removed everything else will be for naught.

i hope this helps in your understanding.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

skamandar (20th July 2014)

33. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    again, your question shows that you don't understand (yet). never mind.

people heal themselves, nobody can heal another person. one can only give them the information of how the process works (and some of one's own energy). whether they apply it or not is their choice.

as the proverb goes: "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. show him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

the patient has to understand how the process works, WHY he is sick, and what is necessary to get well again.

most people don't try to understand the mechanism of disease development, even if taught properly they refuse to even consider it, because they don't realize that everything vibrates, that it's energy that drives these vehicles, not physical matter, and that the right amount of energy is the basis of all life and health. their belief system does not allow for this.

health and disease are just two opposite conditions, one of sufficient energy supply, the other of deficient supply. when the energy supply is too low in a certain tissue or organ the cells begin to break down. however, that low energy level is exactly right for the microbes that nature employs to deconstruct that tissue. in fact, they develop out of this decaying tissue and help with further decomposition. out of death, live is reborn...lower lifeforms thrive where higher lifeforms succumb. it's all based on energy.

for a stage IV cancer (or any other stage), the first things that need to be done are these:

- improving the available energy, which can be done via an orgone accumulator in which the patient spends some time each day to recharge. this allows the body to take in increased energy from the environment through the channels that actually still work and are not blocked.

- removing energy blockages, for which there are various means available - accupuncture, removal through focus and willpower, healing traumas (which are the cause for most blockages) through psychologic processes which work quickly, sungazing and sunbathing in the right amounts (the sun offers free energy in the complete spectrum), positive thoughts (disease only exists in coarse, low vibrational conditions) and of course healthy food that supplies the body with energy instead of taking it away

- removing everything in the environment that disturbs the energy field and energy supply further and creates energetic chaos. no.1 causes are electric and magnetic fields and em-radiation. others are toxic substances in food, water, etc.

there are more things that can be done. the point is making use of all means that are available to supply the body with the energy it lacks and at the same time removing all energy blockages. if the blockages are not removed everything else will be for naught.

i hope this helps in your understanding.

You write: “people heal themselves, nobody can heal another person. one can only give them the information of how the process works[/B] (and some of one's own energy)[B]. whether they apply it or not is their choice.”

A surgeon, and most people I know would agree that the body does indeed heal itself. The surgeon can often facilitate the placement of bones so the body can repair the damage. If a compound fracture is not dealt with by outside assistance, the body will never be restored properly. Like most things in life, there are higher hurdles in different situations that makes the body healing itself in need of a facilitator of various influence. Many times the body can indeed heal itself, but situations of life often modify that fact to various degrees making outside assistance necessary so indeed the body can have the ability to heal before death sets in. The race between the body healing itself, and the body failing, often needs outside support in order to win the race. For instance, although I am mostly against chemo and think it should be used as a last resort, when the BODY IS NOT HEALING ITSELF FAST ENOUGH, getting an outside influence, such as chemo, may give the person real practical time to have less damaging protocols assist the body in healing itself. Will the body need more than two months to do this? Many times, yes. I have know no one who have cured themselves of cancer in two months. If you have done that you should share your detailed protocol, otherwise your, statements, as they write, appear no more than a tease, or are quite inaccurate. People with cancer, do not need inaccurate statements or be teased with vague statements, in my humble opinion.

How often have you worked with a dying person in hospice and explain the process of how they can heal themselves and then facilitated the healing by sharing your energy and then suddenly in just a short two months they healed themselves? I would really like to hear of this bond afide success.

Cancer is a very real, and often deadly opponent in many people’s lives. I can only imagine how many people reading this have cancer, or have a loved one who has cancer. It is my personal values, that if you have something concrete to share that will help them, then than share it, instead of making the unbacked, unexplained, vague simple statements of how easy it is to heal themselves of cancer in just two months by letting go of all the degeneratives.
    By so causally making such a simple statement, it seems as if you have not had much if any experience in the cancer arena. It seems that you are only working on your personal theory, although theory that has been around for many years.

Perhaps you cured yourself of cancer. If you did, I am happy for you, but what would be helpful to the many cancer readers out there would be for you to state exactly what type of cancer you had, what stage you were in, and exactly what you did to allow your body to heal itself. Any thing else is just a tease or an insult to those struggling with the disease.

Most cancer patients know the body heals itself, and yet most cancer patients cannot heal their own bodies before the cancer kills them, especially if they have an aggressive disease such as kidney or pancreatic cancer.

You write that
    “the patient has to understand how the process works, WHY he is sick, and what is necessary to get well again.”

I don’t think few with cancer would deny that statement. The trouble begins when what you mean by that statement, may be very different on how people interpret that statement and can be light years apart. Being vague and ambiguous is an old debate technique that in the end fails.

Many cancer patients that I know of, and many doctors, especially in alternative medicine spend time in figuring out the mental dynamics of why the patient is sick, I believe the lasted pop theory, on that very ancient theory and practice, is called the “New German Medicine” Does it help the body heal itself. I believe it does. Can it help every cancer person cure themselves in two months? Perhpas some it has; perhpas some or many it has not. I really don;t know. It hasn;t helped anyone I know of who had cancer in the physical. So for some people, perhaps many it is just part of the puzzle, or a very small piece of the puzzle.

You write

“most people don't try to understand the mechanism of disease development, even if taught properly they refuse to even consider it, because they don't realize that everything vibrates, that it's energy that drives these vehicles, not phy”sical matter, and that the right amount of energy is the basis of all life and health. their belief system does not allow for this.”

The above statement of yours is modifying your original statement. Not all people can heal themselves of cancer easily by removing the degenatives, only those who understand basically how energy works on the physical, and how the right amount of energy is the basics for life and health.

I would venture a guess that most people on Avalon understand energy, and how everything vibrates. Yet still I would venture a guess people on Avalon have died of cancer knowing that and trying to put it in practice. So it takes more than just understanding that everything vibrates. It may be a part of the puzzle, perhaps big part of the puzzle, but perhaps often there are other modifying dynamic occurring simultaneously.

I have known people, such as this Shaman friend of mine who just died, who practice this and spoke of this all his life, but obviously something wasn’t considered because he died. And all we can do is speculate why, when he was just mid life and full of life and a desire to live, who practiced what he preached. And he never lived the two months that you claim is necessary for people to cure themselves.

On his death bed, hours before he lost consciousness, he said he was wrong, that indeed this was a lot harder than he ever thought. What was harder we don’t know as we never pressed him for answers as he gasped for his last breaths.

“health and disease are just two opposite conditions, one of sufficient energy supply, the other of deficient supply. when the energy supply is too low in a certain tissue or organ the cells begin to break down. however, that low energy level is exactly right for the microbes that nature employs to deconstruct that tissue. in fact, they develop out of this decaying tissue and help with further decomposition. out of death, live is reborn...lower lifeforms thrive where higher lifeforms succumb. it's all based on energy.

- removing everything in the environment that disturbs the energy field and energy supply further and creates energetic chaos. no.1 causes are electric and magnetic fields and em-radiation. others are toxic substances in food, water, etc.”

I do not disagree with the above. statments. I also think most people on Avalon, who may have cancer, or know of someone with cancer, or the many people I know with cancer, are actively seeking out most if not all of the above.

Improving available energy, you state you do so in your two month health sabbatical with an orgone accumulator. Well, I must admit, even though I know about them, and live relatively closely to the Reich Museum, I do not know anyone who has used this device.

So has every cancer patient you worked with used this device and was successful in two months in having their body heal itsef. I will admit that my shaman friend ,who just died, did not use this. So I would love to hear from cancer patients who have used this tool that facilitated their body in healing frm cancer. I am sure there is lots of information on the orgone accumulator on this site.

“- removing energy blockages, by using accupuncture, through focus and willpower, “

Most people with cancer I know try to include: acupuncture, body work, and foot reflexology, at least those who can afford it. Many people, especially in today’s economy cannot afford it. Where I live the average accupunurtist session is about $100, reflexology runs about $65, body work, $70, colonics, $75. Sometimes insurance pays for some of these modalities, many times it doesn’t. The reality is many people cannot afford a two month protocol of weekly treatment of acupuncture, or reflexology, or massage, or colonics. Too many people with cancer just don’t have that money, and that is a reality. Cancer is a very expensive disease to have. Those with money have an advantage to winning the battle than those without money. It is just a fact that those with money often live longer than those without money. So when a person is faced with cancer. The battle plan must ensue with, sadly, what they can afford. So did you add up the cost of what a person would need to have a successful two month cure of having the body heal itself from eliminating all dengenativef from their lives, which would include an orgone generator and having accupunture and other weekly treatments?

Please define “will power”, in how it is used in healing cancer.

“healing traumas through psychological processes which work quickly,”

I assume you are talking about eft, tapping, hypnosis, new german medicine, eye work, etc, If other ways, please share what the are and what is the cost? Hypnosis is not cheap, and neither is a therapist or eft sessions, although one can learn to do self hypnosis, and eft on themselves and there is a learning curve, and yet in my opinion, there can often be a limit to how efficient one can be in working on themselves with hypnosis and eft. One can do qui qigong, meditation as well. They all take discipline, energy, consistency and often money.

As far the following, I agree and I think many cancer patients, at least the ones I know, follow this advice . But I don’t know anyone who healed themselves in two months. … sungazing, ( I don’t agree with the practice to the extreme, but gazing near towards the sun, or into the sun directly with eyes closed, I do encourage. I have received both positive and damaging feedback form people practicing it to the extreme. and sunbathing in the right amounts (the sun offers free energy in the complete spectrum), I think many cancer patients do this and I encourage everyone to do it for about 20 minutes everyday. My grandmother cured her MS by sunbathing nude, everyday. She lived well into her 90’s. She had MS in her 30s

“ positive thoughts (disease only exists in coarse, low vibrational conditions)”

Positive thoughts are essential. And if you have been around cancer patients, when they wake up screaming in pain, one can understand what will power they need to achieve more positive thoughts than negative thoughts. It is a challenge for heathy people. You write as if these things are so easily achived. They are not. There I a learning curve, there is money to be procured and daily living to be balanced all while trying to heal. One of the processed of helping a cancer patient in helping themselves is being realistic and acknowledging their challenges. I would like to see you in action in dealing with a cacner patient waking up screaming in pain, or explaining the process of disease to someone in hospice. Or explaining to someone how to make an orgone accumulator when they don’t have the funds to purchase it. Every cancer case is different, and comes with different and varies degrees of access to various options and opportunities. Those with money usually having the most options, even in getting a therapist to help with the mental aspect of the healing.

“and of course healthy food that supplies the body with energy instead of taking it away”

I don’t know of any cancer patient who isn’t aware of heatly food. So many I have seen changed their diets. Some it has helped, some it did not.

All these things you speak of are important. Can they so easily be done in a mere two months, dispite individual, personal means, type and stage of cancer, I think not. I have never seen it, or heard of it being done. I am not saying not anyone has been able to cure themselves of cancer in two months. Such cases have not come across my data field, or anyone's data field that I know of. And I imgaine if it were truethat people could cure themselves in two months, with the devotion cancer patinets have incuring themselves, their would be more outtheir in the data fiield.

I have heard of oncologists being surprised when people do nothing at all to help their cancer and amazingly it goes away on its on, spontaneous remission. And I have read about the Stanford University studies that showed that 30 percent of Lymphoma cases have spontaneous remission, without the 2 month sybatical of degenrative energies or anything else apparently.

“there are more things that can be done. the point is making use of all means that are available to supply the body with the energy it lacks and at the same time removing all energy blockages. if the blockages are not removed everything else will be for naught.

I do think there are many way to cure cancer. Or if you prefer there are many ways to help the body help heal itsef from cancer. The point of contention appears to be,s is that it is not as easy as in removing the degenerative and just adding energy and in a mere two months be totally cured. It is much more complicated than that, financially, mentally physically, spiritally etc

What are all the means? Can you share a list of what you think they are?

This young women died after a gallant effort of taking herself out of hospice and bringing her to a 100,000 clincic offering her hope in saving her life. What would be helpful to readers is exactly what would you have done to help this dying, young woman, help her body cure itself, and how much would have it cost the family, in your two month protocol of healing that you are describing?
    Last edited by blake; 20th July 2014 at 16:00.

34. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member angelichuman's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow. Just read the posts. Well, I agree that there are many reasons people get ill, stay ill and also become completely well. There is not one answer for everyone.
    If that one posting has such conviction and belief, then that comes into play positively when healing or being healed. Re- Bruce Lipton. Ones beliefs in the therapy, etc also contributes to the healing, and techniques used.

I think of the triangle, Physical, Emotional and Spiritual, reasons for disease and also for ways to heal said dis-ease.
    Phy causes, emotional causes, spiritual causes, etc.

Anyways, its great to share so lets keep helping us all get and be well!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to angelichuman For This Post:

Elainie (4th August 2014)

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by angelichuman (here)
    Wow. Just read the posts. Well, I agree that there are many reasons people get ill, stay ill and also become completely well. There is not one answer for everyone.
    If that one posting has such conviction and belief, then that comes into play positively when healing or being healed. Re- Bruce Lipton. Ones beliefs in the therapy, etc also contributes to the healing, and techniques used.

I think of the triangle, Physical, Emotional and Spiritual, reasons for disease and also for ways to heal said dis-ease.
    Phy causes, emotional causes, spiritual causes, etc.

Anyways, its great to share so lets keep helping us all get and be well!
    I do believe that one's belief in how certain therapies will work is crucial. Years prior to my ex husband being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, he used to say that nothing worked for him. No super food, no supplement etc; He tried 11 or so different natural/alternative therapies to try to heal his cancer and died a few months ago. IMO- the crucial factor for him was his mind and how it operated (on many levels).

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

The Lawnman (9th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast