wow, blake, i just got back and got hit by that mega-post.

i believe i've already said it all but here's the essence, briefly.

- ALL dieases, cancer and all others, are caused by lack of energy

- this lack is due to energy blockages which can be caused by environmental factors (negative radiation in whatever form - toxicity, nuclear, electromagnetic, etc.) and/or personal factors (trauma - either physical or emotional although with cancer it is usually the latter)

- in order to heal, these blockages must be removed, the environment must be cleaned and the lack of energy must be countered

healing trauma is arguably not easy but there are ways to do this. the best, imo, especially if the trauma is known, is EMDR because it's fast.

also, colour therapy is useful and can be done on top of sungazing.

as mentioned before, the sun offers the complete energy spectrum, that means whatever energy frequency a person is lacking, the sun can supply. the eyes are an extension of the brain and the brain controls everything in the physical body. every cancer shows in the corresponding part of the brain. german new medicine explains this although it's not complete in its teachings because the environmental aspect is ignored.

colours correspond to the chakras and if these are blocked due to trauma, the person will tend to avoid these colours in order to avoid facing the emotion of that trauma. that's exactly wrong. by looking at these colours for extended periods of time the blockages will eventually get removed. that takes some time, however. controlled sungazing (eyes open!) is faster imo and should be done, too. the more a person is blocked, the harder it will be to look at the sun. extreme cases show as light allergy.

i did not mean that all cancers can be healed in two months. what i meant is that a person can begin to heal and signs of healing will inevitably show within such a time period. once healing starts and provided the blockages were removed the person will obviously get better if the treatment is continued, and not die from the cancer. that's what i meant with healing in two months or even a few weeks.

spontaneous remissions are the removal of blockages from traumas. fear closes down. when a person no longer fears the event and/or person that caused the trauma then energy flow is no longer restricted and the disease will enter the healing stage. a person has to realize what the healing stage is, though, and what may happen during that stage, because many diseases get worse at first at that point, and people get afraid again unless they know what's coming. that's why it is important to explain the mechanisms and for the patients to understand them. knowledge is power.

as to your other question, i didn't have cancer nor do i have any other disease. i'm interested in the topic because i want to be able to help sick people if they accept my help and i want them to get the help for free, not having to pay hundreds or thousands of dollars/euros in clinics or to health practitioners. it's a hobby and i expect nothing in return except that people make an effort to understand what i'm trying to tell them. nobody has to be chronically sick, it's all due to ignorance and deliberate misdirection and misinformation by other people who don't have their best interests at heart, only how they can make money with the suffering of others.