+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) Taiwan Has Resonance! (April 4, 2014)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Default Re: Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) Taiwan Has Resonance! (April 4, 2014)

Quote Posted by aviators (here)
    Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    Quote Posted by Chipsam (here)
    My hope is that eventually this gets so open sourced that materials and suppliers become available for dummies like myself whom could never digest these current schematics and build from raw materials.
    This could very well happen, which I'm certain is the plan from this group.
    This is truly exciting
    If this design proves to be legit? The cost of manufacture can be greatly decreased. If the motor and variac are only needed to initiate the process; these could easily be eliminated. Also the majority of cost is in the core and rotor; both of which could be greatly improved on in both size, material, manufacturing process and cost.
    This is just the beginning. If anyone can bring the cost down the Taiwanese and Chinese can.
    I would expect in a few years you will be able to buy one for less than a kitchen appliance.
    Asian manufacturers are great at making copies/knock offs; new innovations...not so much.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Johnny (10th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Default Re: Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) Taiwan Has Resonance! (April 4, 2014)

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior
    Asian manufacturers are great at making copies/knock offs; new innovations...not so much.
    That's an unworthy and clichéd comment, 13th. Asian manufacturers have in fact used huge amounts of creative innovation to drive down costs - this isn't the place to get into a debate over Asia vs Europe/USA but I'll discuss it in another thread, if you'd care to start one. (p.s. I've spent nearly thirty years reporting on Asian economic development.... ;-)

Besides, the QEG belongs to all humanity, all of us. I'm looking forward to seeing a united humanity beat the socks off Big Oil and the Banksters with free energy. And the Asians will hopefully contribute what Asia does best.

Cheers,

Selene

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Eligos (5th April 2014), GreenGuy (5th April 2014), Inaiá (15th April 2014), Johnny (10th April 2014), loveoflife (10th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Selene,

Having over 20 years experience in manufacturing; i'm not completely ignorant on this subject...i've had experience with Taiwanese manufacturing of electronic components.

You feel different; you start the thread and site your examples.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Johnny (10th April 2014), Selene (5th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Quote Posted by aviators (here)
    Quote Posted by Chipsam (here)
    My hope is that eventually this gets so open sourced that materials and suppliers become available for dummies like myself whom could never digest these current schematics and build from raw materials.
    This could very well happen, which I'm certain is the plan from this group.
    This is truly exciting
    If this design proves to be legit? The cost of manufacture can be greatly decreased. If the motor and variac are only needed to initiate the process; these could easily be eliminated. Also the majority of cost is in the core and rotor; both of which could be greatly improved on in both size, material, manufacturing process and cost.
    This is just the beginning. If anyone can bring the cost down the Taiwanese and Chinese can.
    I would expect in a few years you will be able to buy one for less than a kitchen appliance.
    Can't disagree with the first part of your statement. Let's not derail what positive results are possible.
    Please remember this project is for the whole world to develop.
    Last edited by aviators; 5th April 2014 at 20:36.

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I know I am jumping the gun here,but amagine the range with a QEG under the hood.

The E-Fan is an all-electric demonstration aircraft that manufacturer EADS thinks will be good for quiet, zero-emission, cost-effective pilot training. The plane and passenger mass at takeoff maxes out at 550kg. It's got a takeoff speed of 68mph, cruising speed of 100mph, and and maximum speed of 137mph. But its range is fairly limited compared to conventionally fueled aircraft: it can fly only about 45 minutes to an hour.

http://www.cnet.com/pictures/electri...ow-pictures/3/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20130621_e-craft_002_620x329.jpg
Views:	725
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	25456   Click image for larger version

Name:	EADS-Geneviève-Fioraso-Minister-of-Higher-Education-and-Research-arrives-at-the-EADS-Chalet_0262.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	25457  

9. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,382 times in 700 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    That's an unworthy and clichéd comment, 13th. Asian manufacturers have in fact used huge amounts of creative innovation to drive down costs - this isn't the place to get into a debate over Asia vs Europe/USA but I'll discuss it in another thread, if you'd care to start one. (p.s. I've spent nearly thirty years reporting on Asian economic development.... ;-)

Besides, the QEG belongs to all humanity, all of us. I'm looking forward to seeing a united humanity beat the socks off Big Oil and the Banksters with free energy. And the Asians will hopefully contribute what Asia does best.
    Cheers,
    Selene
    Hello Selene and 13th warrior and everyone:

I don't want to derail a great thread but had to comment on your banter between each other.
    First and foremost Asia has copied most items. In fact you cannot manufacture in China without first giving your trade secrets, patents and everything else to the government to go through and check out. (Do you think they can't get ideas and copy from this vetting process? )
    Secondly, anyone that has spent 30 years reporting on Asia's progress would have to have seen the blatant copying of most items.
    I can give you many examples but will only give you a few here:
    a. mag train Shanghai to Beijing
    b. gsm cell phone system
    c. space program
    d. most electronic products until recently
    e. etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.,

Selene I have to agree with 13th warrior that Asia is excellent at copies/knock offs. Of course the price has come down and that's why we are where we are at today. Very few things are manufactured outside Asia.

Please open a thread on this and I would love to debate this topic.

chancy

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

13th Warrior (6th April 2014), Chip (6th April 2014), Johnny (10th April 2014), Selene (6th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Quote Posted by Selene (here)

Cheers,
    Selene
    Hello Selene and 13th warrior and everyone:

I don't want to derail a great thread but had to comment on your banter between each other.
    First and foremost Asia has copied most items. In fact you cannot manufacture in China without first giving your trade secrets, patents and everything else to the government to go through and check out. (Do you think they can't get ideas and copy from this vetting process? )
    Secondly, anyone that has spent 30 years reporting on Asia's progress would have to have seen the blatant copying of most items.
    I can give you many examples but will only give you a few here:
    a. mag train Shanghai to Beijing
    b. gsm cell phone system
    c. space program
    d. most electronic products until recently
    e. etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.,

Selene I have to agree with 13th warrior that Asia is excellent at copies/knock offs. Of course the price has come down and that's why we are where we are at today. Very few things are manufactured outside Asia.

Please open a thread on this and I would love to debate this topic.

chancy
    I don't think anyone was arguing Asia wasn't good at copying ideas and running
    to production. They are very good at this.
    I too was taken back at 13th warrior statement on not being creative. (innovative)
    This is a blanket remark and out of line.(edit you did say"not so much") fair enough
    Please If you need to comment more about this road open a new thread. or PM
    Thank You....
    Last edited by aviators; 6th April 2014 at 03:46.

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

To be clear; there is a difference between innovative and creative. And, my comment wasn't meant to be dissparaging.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

aviators (6th April 2014), Johnny (10th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[QUOTE=aviators;818610]QEG Taiwan Has Resonance !!! I feel like screaming from the roof top !
    This could be a turning point. Please put some positive thoughts in this direction.

QEG Quantum Energy Generator first shown operation to the world on 4-4-14

A good overview of the QEG project.
    http://www.fixtheworldproject.net/what-is-the-qeg-.html

Edit the first video has been taken down.updated video with blurred out faces.

15. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Updated video. The first one was taken down. The replacement has blurred faces. OK then....

16. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Excellent interview with QEG inventor James and the fix the world team Hope Girl and Valerie. Interviewed by Sterling Allan. Sterling asked some good questions for James and Hope girl added enthusiasm on how there project has been received and is developing at record speed.
    James even boldly said mass manufacturing cost could be reduced in 6 months or less.

17. Link to Post #32
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

I have moved all three "Quantum Energy Generator (QEG)" threads under the Free Energy & Future Technology sub-forum (a couple were already there), and normalized their thread titles in various ways. The resulting three threads are:I tend not to like merging threads as often as some are ... so have not merged any of the above, so far at least.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (15th April 2014), Johnny (10th April 2014), loveoflife (10th April 2014)

19. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    Why was this group allowed to release this to the public? Aren't the powers that be all-powerful and all-knowing?
    Apparently not, that is the impression that they would have us believe. One thing i know for certain is that they are very clever and cunning.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Inaiá (16th April 2014), Johnny (10th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

I wholeheartedly applaud the people who created this, both the original inventor (Nickola Tesla), as well as the person who 're-created' it and made the plans open source which allowed the people in the video to achieve this milestone. It is but one small step in humanity's path to sovereignty and freedom.

That said, I also know that Tesla himself had gone beyond the mechanical derivation of this concept to that of a fully functional 'solid-state' device with no moving parts. This is an even more significant development, and will make all these rotating devices which are subject to wear and breakdown, obsolete.

In fact, I remember reading about an American inventor who had developed just such a device and had actually contracted with a Japanese firm to fabricate them in a significant number... several thousand if my memory serves right. These were about the size of a large shoe box, or slightly larger for the 15kW unit, and self-contained. They were available in 3kW, 5kW, and 15kW sizes, again, if my memory is correct. However, just before he could start shipping/selling them, the Japanese gov't 'stepped in', and confiscated all the equipment stating they were 'unsafe'.

With the US Navy just announcing that they plan on using sea-water to power their vessels, I have to wonder if all this pent-up technology is slowly being dribbled out to the masses just to keep the majority 'quiet', Ooh-ing and Aha-ing rather than looking into the subject further, while keeping the forward thinkers busy tinkering with 'outdated' technology. When enough people become aware that such technology is truly available, then the major players swoop in with ready-to-play high tech devices and control the market. This is just one scenario - there are many ways it can play out.

Just the same, I remain hopeful that humanity, as a species, and as Individuals, come to realize their True Selves and Embrace their Spiritual power - for while all this technology is really great, it is Nothing compared to the Potential of the Human Spirit and what it is capable of. Without significant Spiritual Development, all this technology can be just as easily used in a negative fashion, as a positive one.

This is the Greatest Challenge Humanity has before itself - the Individual development of the Spirit.

As Jesus himself said:
    "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. John 14:12

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

13th Warrior (10th April 2014), Inaiá (16th April 2014), Johnny (10th April 2014), loveoflife (11th April 2014), sunflower (9th April 2014), Wind (9th April 2014)

23. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Just an update from Taiwan. There is a great sense of collaboration from all parties working on this.
    The Taiwanese have been resourceful with there own technics for construction. They are very optimistic with the potential of QEG.

Some key points from this Skype chat (below)
    The QEG is most happy to produce high voltage. it's a high voltage generator.
    They can fine tune the resonance sweet spot to produce the maximum power.
    They have already produced some impressive results.
    James was happy to report the rotor speed does not have to spin very fast.
    This is good thing to prolong the life of the mechanical parts.

The QEG forum is starting to buzz with contributions from around the world.
    http://be-do.com/index.php/en/forum/recent

Quote " we got the power to run our world, Yes "
    This is pretty promising news for a change.

Gods Speed.........

Last edited by aviators; 14th April 2014 at 01:21.

24. Link to Post #36
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Hope Moore presents the QEG at Rising Earth Symposium

A tip-of-the-hat to Matt Pulver.

From the HopeGirl's Blog:
    Quote QEG Presentation with HopeGirl in London

Many thanks and blessings go out to Avi Esther Shekinah of the Golden Light Community in London for allowing me to give this presentation to a thrilled audience at the Earth Rising Event. This presentation tells the story of the QEG and Fix the World Organization and the first two weeks of events worldwide since open sourcing.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st April 2014 at 06:37.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Reinhard (21st April 2014)

26. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

QEG TRAINING IN UK OFFERED FOR TECHNICALLY MINDED

I've recently been in contact with Ian Evetts of: http://ian1972.wix.com/quantum who is based in Coventry, UK and says he's spent the last five years researching and building free energy devices.

He's currently over in Morocco at the moment getting QEG training. He says he'd like to train technically minded people when he comes back to the UK, so if you are interested, please contact him via his contact page at his website at the top.

You might not get an immediate response, as there have been communications problems at their base in Aouchtam, Morocco, with internet going down in the village etc. Read about it here: http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....d-morocco.html

Will be interesting to hear how it all goes - the 'proof of the pudding' and all of that...
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Atlas (25th April 2014)

28. Link to Post #38
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,230 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)
    Read about it here: http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....d-morocco.html.
    The correct link is http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....d-morocco.html

They are being chemtrailed and are surrounded by multiple undercover military/spy ops, someone emptied their well and they are setting traps on the roof. Also, there are some strange things in the ocean and the dolphins are not behaving the way they should. I think they will never make it.

29. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)
    Read about it here: http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....d-morocco.html.
    The correct link is http://removingtheshackles.blogspot....d-morocco.html

They are being chemtrailed and are surrounded by multiple undercover military/spy ops, someone emptied their well and they are setting traps on the roof. Also, there are some strange things in the ocean and the dolphins are not behaving the way they should. I think they will never make it.
    theres one thing about being pessimistic, theres all together another thing about just plain being evil and saying nasty things ,no wonder i live out in the country,away from people like this.

30. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=aviators;822294]Just an update from Taiwan. There is a great sense of collaboration from all parties working on this.
    The Taiwanese have been resourceful with there own technics for construction. They are very optimistic with the potential of QEG.

Some key points from this Skype chat (below)
    The QEG is most happy to produce high voltage. it's a high voltage generator.
    They can fine tune the resonance sweet spot to produce the maximum power.
    They have already produced some impressive results.
    James was happy to report the rotor speed does not have to spin very fast.
    This is good thing to prolong the life of the mechanical parts.

The QEG forum is starting to buzz with contributions from around the world.
    http://be-do.com/index.php/en/forum/recent

Quote " we got the power to run our world, Yes "
    This is pretty promising news for a change.

Gods Speed.....
    good luck guys,awsome news! i live in east tenessee and i would like to find anyone in this area of the country that may be getting a group together to build these units, i have many years of fabrication of all kinds, from metal to epoxies and wood/plastic, so please get in touch with me so i might consider relocating to join a group if possible, thanks dennis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast