+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) Taiwan Has Resonance! (April 4, 2014)

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Default Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) Taiwan Has Resonance! (April 4, 2014)

QEG Taiwan Has Resonance !!! I feel like screaming from the roof top !
    This could be a turning point. Please put some positive thoughts in this direction.

QEG Quantum Energy Generator first shown operation to the world on 4-4-14

A good overview of the QEG project.
    http://www.fixtheworldproject.net/what-is-the-qeg-.html

Edit. The original video was taken down. Updated video with blurred out faces.
    Last edited by aviators; 6th April 2014 at 21:23.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) Taiwan Has Resonance! (April 4, 2014)

Way to go Gen Y. Just in time to clean the air supplies. I wonder if they can use those same planes as "flying filters to remove carbon dioxide and methane from the air. I mean have several cover the airspace using this type of power so as not to add to the air pollution and have them suck and filter the air like a HEPA filter in a bagless vacuum.

I can think of a few factory exhaust stacks that can use the suction to remove their out put. Perhaps they can add one to the stack at the top and recycle the air in the plant and surrounding areas?

Can you imagine the parkway and 95 in New Jersey, not smelling like mupp's behind every time you leave or return to town.

Wow, this is wonderful, and it looks like they can use it for flying planes with perhaps 2 or 3 of them. cool.
    WE can do this, yes we can.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 4th April 2014 at 20:52.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

aviators (4th April 2014), GreenGuy (5th April 2014), Johnny (10th April 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014), ulli (5th April 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) Taiwan Has Resonance! (April 4, 2014)

I read their whole website, I was on the Skype forum today and read all the posts. Why does that little voice in my head keep saying careful careful careful?
    We all want this to be true, we've been controlled by the ones that have the power, the power to generate electricity and heat.
    This is such a game changer that is completely unfathomable, it will change the fabric of our existence. The world economies will have to change in response to this, everything will change.
    But that little voice in my head keeps saying careful careful careful.
    Why was this group allowed to release this to the public? Aren't the powers that be all-powerful and all-knowing?

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eligos For This Post:

aviators (4th April 2014), GreenGuy (5th April 2014), Inaiá (15th April 2014), Johnny (10th April 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014), Mercedes (4th April 2014), Nasu (4th April 2014), Rich (5th April 2014), Sophocles (4th April 2014), ulli (5th April 2014), Wind (4th April 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Talking Re: Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) Taiwan Has Resonance! (April 4, 2014)

Quote Posted by Eligos (here)
    I read their whole website, I was on the Skype forum today and read all the posts. Why does that little voice in my head keep saying careful careful careful?
    We all want this to be true, we've been controlled by the ones that have the power, the power to generate electricity and heat.
    This is such a game changer that is completely unfathomable, it will change the fabric of our existence. The world economies will have to change in response to this, everything will change.
    But that little voice in my head keeps saying careful careful careful.
    Why was this group allowed to release this to the public? Aren't the powers that be all-powerful and all-knowing?
    Yes we are all watching this closely. This could be the biggest step for mankind in our life time.
    Some say that the powers that were are floundering and on the way out. Some say we have help with this..
    Right now the thing to do is think it will be so. What do we have to lose. Stay positive.
    Last edited by aviators; 5th April 2014 at 01:27.

7. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here the manual to build one.
    So far it looks fairly complete and genuine
    http://hopegirl2012.files.wordpress....al-3-25-14.pdf

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SieS For This Post:

aviators (4th April 2014), Hervé (5th April 2014), Johnny (10th April 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014), ulli (5th April 2014), Wind (5th April 2014), yuhui (5th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Way to go Gen Y. Just in time to clean the air supplies. I wonder if they can use those same planes as "flying filters to remove carbon dioxide and methane from the air. I mean have several cover the airspace using this type of power so as not to add to the air pollution and have them suck and filter the air like a HEPA filter in a bagless vacuum.

I can think of a few factory exhaust stacks that can use the suction to remove their out put. Perhaps they can add one to the stack at the top and recycle the air in the plant and surrounding areas?

Can you imagine the parkway and 95 in New Jersey, not smelling like mupp's behind every time you leave or return to town.

Wow, this is wonderful, and it looks like they can use it for flying planes with perhaps 2 or 3 of them. cool.
    WE can do this, yes we can.
    Once mass consciousness realizes this technology is real and works the people
    will demand it. Most will want clean energy over big oil raping the earth and occupants.

I envision old electric poles/wires being replaced with local generators.
    All forms of transportation will be converted.

Puts a smile on my face thinking about it.This is such a game changer. My best thoughts to the QEG team...

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Hi Aviator, would you mind explaining what we are watching in your OP video please?
    And what is QEG?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Atlas (5th April 2014), Inaiá (15th April 2014), Johnny (10th April 2014), NoNeedForAName (5th April 2014), Pweeky (4th April 2014), ulli (5th April 2014), Wind (5th April 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member BeeLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Absolutely brilliant! We're seeing history unfold in front of our eyes!

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BeeLove For This Post:

aviators (5th April 2014), guyres (5th April 2014), Inaiá (15th April 2014), Johnny (10th April 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014), ulli (5th April 2014), Wind (5th April 2014)

14. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Hi Aviator, would you mind explaining what we are watching in your OP video please?
    And what is QEG?

Stan
    Sure Stan,
    QEG stands for Quantum Energy Generator (sorry about that)

Today may have been an important day for free energy followers.
    I say "may have" because this is still preliminary. It's not that this technology is new.
    It's just now we have a team of people who were able to bring it to the people.
    Now it will be released (freely)to the people for open source development.

This type of energy has the potential to replace most others as we know it.

The video shows the first operation of the QEG to the world.

A few links if you like...

http://www.fixtheworldproject.net/what-is-the-qeg-.html

http://be-do.com/index.php/en/quantu...enerator-links
    Last edited by aviators; 5th April 2014 at 15:44.

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fingers crossed, here!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wizard Of Ozark For This Post:

aviators (5th April 2014), GreenGuy (5th April 2014), guyres (5th April 2014), Inaiá (15th April 2014), Johnny (10th April 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014), ulli (5th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ive been watching this unfold for a few months and I guess I understand the skepticism, but at the same time I don't. If a bit of effort is put into research a lot of these have come up in the past that probably worked. The qeg open source is not quite complete but it gives most of the information. The excitor coil for example was missing information... Though with a little digging and asking they very graciously offered the answers to any question. They also announced that it would be updated in the user manual. The obviously tried there best to make a working instruction book and are more than willing to explain theory or reasoning upon request.
    Side note though is in Canada it will be hard to get permission to use due to the fact that I doubt they will ever CSA approve. So for now it will only be implemented through smaller communities and farming area that wont care and can quietly implement.

That is my opinion though. I am building one regardless because I don't care but that's just me. I am just grateful it is accessible to regular people now!!!

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to guess For This Post:

aranuk (5th April 2014), aviators (5th April 2014), Daphne (5th April 2014), GreenGuy (5th April 2014), guyres (5th April 2014), Inaiá (15th April 2014), Johnny (10th April 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014), seko (5th April 2014), sheme (5th April 2014), ulli (5th April 2014)

19. Link to Post #12
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Oh wow - if this is for real, it's the most beautiful video ever. The moment the world changed.

Earth, we have resonance.

Wow.

Cheers and hope,

Selene

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

aviators (5th April 2014), Chip (5th April 2014), Eligos (5th April 2014), guyres (5th April 2014), Johnny (10th April 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014), ulli (5th April 2014), Wind (5th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Amazing if true but haven't claims like this been made before?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Inaiá (15th April 2014), Johnny (10th April 2014), loveoflife (9th April 2014), Nick Matkin (5th April 2014)

23. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

A Message from Hope Girl (daughter of James the inventor from the US )
    can be found here with some other Q&A
    http://be-do.com/media/kunena/attach...4-4-2014-b.pdf

(Hope Girl) "I have to say how beautiful this is. There are 175 people from all over the world in this group,
    and all of us are helping each other to bring forward free energy
    openly sharing. I'm sitting here with Jamie, Val, Gonz, Patrick and
    Wei Wei watching everyone answer questions. I
    honestly don't think anyone has ever done this before,
    we are all pioneers and and I am so proud to be a part of this
    human family of free energy. Teslais smiling. This is true unity consciousness."

24. Link to Post #15
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by EmEx (here)
    Amazing if true but haven't claims like this been made before?
    Yes - some 7,000 patent applications for free energy devices over the years have been seized and classified by the U.S. government as "national security." They can do that - and that's what happens to anyone who seeks a free energy patent. They get sequestered and shut down. The difference with the QEG is that the plans are open-source and freely available on the internet - no patent was filed, and now the device has "escaped" into the public domain, heh heh.

The Taiwan group's demonstration is vital because they are the first group to replicate Fix The World's original device using the published open-source plan.

Cheers,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 5th April 2014 at 03:03.

25. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Arak (5th April 2014), aranuk (5th April 2014), aviators (5th April 2014), Eligos (5th April 2014), Eram (5th April 2014), guess (5th April 2014), Hervé (5th April 2014), Inaiá (15th April 2014), Johnny (10th April 2014), loveoflife (10th April 2014), Rich (5th April 2014), StandingWave (5th April 2014), Tyy1907 (5th April 2014), Wind (5th April 2014)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

So basicly the generator should be able to power the motor that keeps it running and still produce huge amounts of extra electricity? Was that already happening in this video, or was the motor running with external power?

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

aviators (5th April 2014), Inaiá (15th April 2014), Johnny (10th April 2014), loveoflife (10th April 2014)

28. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

We seem to be getting this from various sources now, Keshe, the two guys in S America. I don't see how they can put the lid back on. Funny though, if they've been seizing or buying up patents for many years why has no-one in the oil industry or governments seen the writing on the wall? Maybe too much at stake and of course no money in free energy - for obvious reasons - sure someone has to make the generators but that's nothing to the trillions of dollars the oil companies turn over.

29. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,497 times in 466 posts

My hope is that eventually this gets so open sourced that materials and suppliers become available for dummies like myself whom could never digest these current schematics and build from raw materials.
    This could very well happen, which I'm certain is the plan from this group.
    This is truly exciting

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

aviators (5th April 2014), Inaiá (15th April 2014), Johnny (10th April 2014), loveoflife (10th April 2014)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Quote Posted by Chipsam (here)
    My hope is that eventually this gets so open sourced that materials and suppliers become available for dummies like myself whom could never digest these current schematics and build from raw materials.
    This is truly exciting
    If this design proves to be legit? The cost of manufacture can be greatly decreased. If the motor and variac are only needed to initiate the process; these could easily be eliminated. Also the majority of cost is in the core and rotor; both of which could be greatly improved on in both size, material, manufacturing process and cost.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

aviators (5th April 2014), Eram (5th April 2014), Johnny (10th April 2014), loveoflife (10th April 2014)

33. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    Quote Posted by Chipsam (here)
    This is truly exciting
    If this design proves to be legit? The cost of manufacture can be greatly decreased. If the motor and variac are only needed to initiate the process; these could easily be eliminated. Also the majority of cost is in the core and rotor; both of which could be greatly improved on in both size, material, manufacturing process and cost.
    This is just the beginning. If anyone can bring the cost down the Taiwanese and Chinese can.
    I would expect in a few years you will be able to buy one for less than a kitchen appliance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast